TXT Imagines

By rosesfandoms

Bias x reader. Soobin. Yeonjun. Beomgyu. Taehyun. Huening Kai. I am open to suggestions for both imagines and... More

First Date.
First Kiss.
Phone names + nicknames.
Beomgyu.
Huening Kai.
Reaction to you saying "I love you".
Taehyun.
Yeonjun.
Soobin.
Yeonjun.
Your Birthday.
The Pet You Share.
Taehyun
Cuddling With Them.
Request.
Beomgyu.
Beomgyu.
Requests
Huening Kai.
Beomgyu
Request
Soobin
You crying while they're away
Taehyun
Huening Kai
Taehyun
Huening Kai
You fall asleep on him
Requests...Again
Taehyun
Yeonjun
Comfort
Huening Kai
Beomgyu
Fights
Yeonjun.
Period Reaction
Anniversary
Taehyun.
Request reopened
Reaction: You don't respond to his calls/texts
Beomgyu (ft. Taehyun)
Beomgyu
Huening Kai-Y
Open
Yeonjun
You wipe off his kisses.
Yeonjun
Comeback
H.K PT.2 Yandere
Wearing their clothes
Question
Coming soon

PS5

2K 37 20
By rosesfandoms

Influenced by the song PS5 by Salem Ilese, Allen Walker, and TXT

Yeonjun:

Coming out of the kitchen after cleaning the dishes from dinner, Y/n rolled her eyes upon seeing Yeonjun still playing his game. All day, Y/n had wanted to spend time with her boyfriend after having a rough day at work. Especially when last night she went to bed alone when Yeonjun decided to play video games all night. 

But when she got home, Yeonjun was back to playing the game.

"Hey babe," Y/n smiled "after dinner, what do you think about watching a movie?"

No response. 

"Yeonjun, dinner is ready!" 

No response.

Y/n waited a bit before making him a plate and sitting it on the table and calling out to him again. Yet again. No response. 

So Y/n ate dinner by herself, not caring to go out and sit by her boyfriend, as she was starting to get annoyed by the video game. It's not like this was the first time anyway. 

Figuring he wasn't going to eat until after the game, Y/n put the food in containers to be warmed up later and did the dishes. 

"Babe, can we watch a movie now?" Y/n asked.

"I just started this level," Yeonjun finally spoke.

"After you finish the level?" Y/n sat down next to him.

"Two minutes," Yeonjun sighed.

It wasn't two minutes. It wasn't one level. Y/n tried to be patient. But then she got petty. 

"I'll go get us snacks for the movie,"  Y/n spoke rather loudly after the only noise for a while was the game.

She came back into the living room after a couple of minutes with snacks and drinks. Even the dinner Yeonjun didn't eat, warmed up. Just to be a little nice for what she was about to do.

Slowly, Y/n walked in front of the t.v and stood in his view as she placed the snacks and drinks down, then she did the same thing with his plate of food.

"Y/n, move," Yeonjun groaned, "I can't see."

She stood up straighter, still in his view of the t.v, "Oh yeah, a blanket!"

Again, Y/n slowly turned around and made her way to the bedroom. Once again, when she dramatically wrapped herself up with the blanket in front of the t.v.

"Y/n!" Yeonjun tried to peer around her.

"Yeonjun!" Y/n sassed. "You said two more minutes when I asked to watch a movie with you, and now it's been three."

"Last one, it's a good game," Yeonjun looked at her for a split second for the first time that night.

"You know what? I'm getting really tired of this," Y/n groaned, "it's like you're always playing games and never make time for me anymore, I get you're always busy and want to relax, but I also want my boyfriend. But lately, I feel like it's not just the two of us anymore, it's three because of that damn ps5."

"Y/n," Yeonjun began to speak.

"No, I'll be in our room until you decide who you want to be your girlfriend," Y/n walked away, "me or the ps5."

Yeonjun paused the game. Running his fingers through his hair. Taking a deep breath. What just happened? Yeonjun sat there for a while, he wanted to be stubborn, but he also knew that Y/n felt hurt. To Yeonjun, video games were just video games. But Y/n? She was everything to him. Besides, his career, Y/n was one of the best things to happen to him. He didn't want to lose her over something like this.

Yeonjun knew that it wasn't fair to Y/n that he kept playing his game when all she wanted to do was spend time with him. Sighing at his mistake, Yeonjun made his way to their bedroom.

The light on the ps5 stopped him. He walked over to it and unplugged it from the wall and grabbed his controllers. The games he would take care of in the morning, but right now he had to make things right with his girl.

Yeonjun could hear the bedroom t.v through the closed door. And faint sniffs. As he walked in, Y/n sat up and wiped her tears. Her eyes followed her boyfriend as she noticed he was carrying something. Yeonjun opened their closet door and turned the closet light on, reaching for the top shelf, he grabbed an empty box and put the ps5 and controllers in the box before putting it back on the shelf. Turning the light back off. 

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked, her voice soft. 

"Putting the gaming stuff away," Yeonjun explained, "you told me 'me or the ps5' I don't even know why you even had to make me choose."

"I'm sorry," Y/n played with the edges of the blanket.

"No, I am," Yeonjun made his way to the bed, "I'm in this for the long ride."

"I just wanted to spend time with you," Y/n stated, "I felt like we've been distant, and I had a long day. And I feel like we're slipping away. That's why I made you choose, I'm sorry"

"Jagi, hey," Yeonjun climbed into bed with her and took her into his arms, "you shouldn't have had to, I'm sorry for that. And I'm sorry that you feel like we're slipping away. I've felt it too. I guess that's why I got too consumed in playing video games, it helped me take my mind off of stuff. I want to fix us. I want you. I love you."

"I love you too," Y/n sat up facing her boyfriend, he wiped the tears that were still falling down her cheeks, "I want to fix things too. I don't want to lose you."

Yeonjun placed his hand on Y/n's cheek, tracing circles in her soft skin with his thumb. Their eyes meet and so much passed between them. Yeonjun licked his lips and his eyes traveled to Y/n's own. Slowly, he moved his hand to the back of her head, gently pulling her in. Placing his lips onto hers. A few seconds later, they reluctantly pulled away.

"How about that movie, with cuddles?" Yeonjun asked.

"That sounds amazing," Y/n nodded, "can I wear one of your shirts?"

"Yes. You can wear one of my shirts." Yeonjun laughed before placing a kiss on her forehead.

Taehyun:

This was not how Y/n planned to spend her night. Taehyun had told her that she can come over to the dorm and they could spend time together. Soobin let her in, mentioning that Taehyun was in his room playing a game while waiting for her. Saying her thanks, Y/n went straight to her boyfriend's room. Giving the door a soft knock.

"Come in," Taehyun grunted.

"Hey, babe," Y/n smiled as she walked over to him, placing a kiss on his cheek, "how's it going?"

"I'm about to win this round," Taehyun explained as he adjusted his game headset before speaking into the mic piece, "yeah, it's Y/n."

"Why is she over now?" Y/n heard a voice through the headset, "we're playing a game here."

"I don't know," Taehyun replied as his character in the game went into an abandoned building.

"We were going to hang out and watch movies," Y/n reminded him "and get dinner and ice cream."

"That's tomorrow," Taehyun replied.

"No, today's Friday, we agreed on tonight," Y/n explained as she sat next to him.

"Oh, I forgot, sorry," Taehyun looked over at her, "let me finish this level."

"It's okay," Y/n smiled, pretending that she wasn't hurt a little bit by the fact that he forgot.

She told herself not to overthink because he is busy and she forgets things when she is busy. But no matter how busy she got, she always tried to remember when she and Taehyun would do something together.

Not really interested in the game, Y/n took out her phone and scrolled through Tik Tok. Which may or may not have mostly consisted of fancams of her boyfriend and short videos of him singing. If she were to be honest with herself, watching those short videos are what makes her feel like Taehyun is close. As she felt like he was always playing video games. She was starting to feel like it was Taehyun and the game station were in a relationship. Not her and him.  Not before long, Y/n opens her paint-by-number app and she lost track of time.

After being in her phone for a while, she realized an hour and a half had passed.

"Tae, how much longer?" Y/n asked.

"Just let me finish this level" Taehyun sighed as he tried to find a certain object.

"You said that almost two hours ago," Y/n remarked, "and I'm getting hungry."

"This last level," Taehyun replied, "grab my wallet and go get us something to eat. I'll be done then."

"Okay, what do you want?" Y/n stood up.

"I don't care," her boyfriend snapped, "I'm trying to win this game."

Y/n nodded as she walked out of his room. Deciding to go to the restaurant that they like to go to, ordering his favorite. The food was ready in about thirty minutes and it was a ten-minute walk back to the dorm.  When she walked back into Taehyun's room, she saw he was still playing the game. The top left corner of the t.v. indicated that he was on another level.

"I'm back," Y/n greeted as she sat Taehyun's wallet back on his dresser, "I got you your favorite."

"You can start eating," Taehyun looked over at her.

"I can wait for you, how much longer do you think for this level? I saw you started another one," Y/n sat back down next to him. 

"Just a bit longer," Taehyun sighed as he brought his eyes back to the screen.

"You've been saying that, I understand if you don't want me around, I'll go," Y/n spoke softly, trying to contain her emotions "text me when you're done playing games, with that controller and my time."

With that, Y/n walked away. It was just her luck as she stepped out of the dorm because it started to rain. As she sought cover at the bus stop, she couldn't tell what was tears or raindrops.  

"Y/n!" Taehyun's voice called.

Taehyun ran over to her, "don't leave, please."

"Tell me why I shouldn't," Y/n looked away, trying to stop herself from crying, but it didn't help, "every time we hang out, it's like you are always playing a game and don't put the controller down, I feel like I'm not even there. That you don't even care anymore."

"I do care," Taehyun's voice cracked as he walked closer to her, trying to meet her eye, "I love you-"

"It doesn't feel like it anymore," Y/n  interrupted. 

"I love you!" Taehyun cried, "I'm sorry I made you feel that way, I'm sorry I made you feel like I don't care. I'm sorry that I put my attention on video games. I'm sorry. Just, please don't leave me. Please!"

Then he added softly, "I love you, so damn much."

Y/n turned to meet his eyes, and her lip quivered. Taehyun slowly wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Come back with me, please," Taehyun smiled softly, "we'll watch as many movies as you want, we'll cuddle all night, and you'll have all my attention. And I'll work on playing video games less and my time for you will be for you. And we'll talk about us and focus on us."

Y/n nodded as she wrapped her arms around her body to keep warm from the rain.

"Let's get you back and into some dry clothes," Taehyun moved his girlfriend's wet hair from her face.

They walked back to the dorm, Taehyun had an arm around her to keep her warm. Y/n looked up at him. 

"Taehyun," Y/n spoke up.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I love you too," she smiled at him, "I'm sorry I doubted that you do."

"That's not your fault," Taehyun kissed the top of her head, "plus, I plan on loving you and showing you just how much love you for the rest of my life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 592 24
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : SLOW UPDATES... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage S...
4.9K 112 15
As you can see by the title this is discontinued, and I wrote barely anything soooo Soobin likes HueningKai. HueningKai likes Taehyun. Taehyun likes...
51.6K 730 29
Tomorrow x Togethers reactions for our boys! Please feel free to send any requests or recommendations!! Please make sure to follow me on tumblr @ ith...
14.3K 2.2K 57
🅱🅴🅾🅼🅹🆄🅽 🔞 ¹⁸⁺ | ᴰʳᵃᵐᵃ | ᴿᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ Half a year has passed since Choi Yeonjun and Kang Taehyun separated from their relationship on probation. Du...