The Benefits- Jikook

By Chulimochi

Jungkook and Jimin are best friends with benefits. Other than their intense physical relationship, the word... More

Intro (m)
Chapter 1: Jeon and Park
Chapter 2: Fight and make up
Chapter3: Brain and heart (I)
Chapter 4: Brain and Heart (II)
Chapter 5: How it started (M)
Chapter 6: Possessive Jeon
Chapter 7: Ice-cream
Chapter 8: "Friendzone"
Chapter 9: Impossible
Chapter 10: One more night (or two)
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Amused?
Preview
Chapter 13: Truth hurts
Chapter 14: Farewell (M)
Chapter 15: It's over
Chapter 16: Closure
Chapter 17: Coping
Chapter 18: Without you
Announcement <3
Chapter 19: You from afar
Chapter 20: Apart
A/N
Chapter 21: New beginning
A\N: Help me think
Chapter 22: The other half
Chapter 23: Who am I? without you
Chapter 24: Back and forth and back
Chapter 25: See you
Chapter 26: Locked in the friend zone
Chapter 27: "Finally moving on"
Chapter 28: Moving on in action
Chapter 29: Unrealistic expectations
Chapter 30: Time flies
Chapter 31: Welcome home
Chapter 32: Familiar touches
Chapter 34: Chance
Chapter 35: Square one (M)
Chapter 36: The new you
Chapter 37: Smooth like butter
Chapter 38: News
Chapter 39: Fake news. Real news
Chapter 40: Fiance?
Chapter 41: Why?
Chapter 42: Stupid Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 43: It's a no
Chapter 44: Decision
Part 45: Agreement
Chapter 46: Public relations
Chapter 47: Planned and unplanned
Chapter 48: Cock blocker
Chapter 49: A deal
Chapter 50: The launch and the wedding
Chapter 51: A crying session
Chapter 52: "How did you propose?"
Chapter 53: Thirst
Chapter 54: Same old wild animal
Chapter 55: Move in with me.
Chapter 56: Towards the right direction
Chapter 57: FWBS
Chapter 58: Another whole, not half
Chapter 59: Cutting the cake
Chapter 60: Transition
Chapter 61: Still
Chapter 62: First night
Chapter 63: Jimin was here

Chapter 33: Collab

2.7K 153 45
By Chulimochi

Chapter 33: Collab

It is a typical Saturday night to have a warm gathering at Jeon's. Jungkook's parents think it's a good idea to arrange a hot pot dinner for Jimin. Just Jeon and Park, they already celebrated Jimin's welcome home party, but that was formal, and they didn't get to spend personal time with their favorite nephew.

Laughters are being heard loudly from the dining room. They're having fun. The parents are always happy with this kind of private gathering. Jimin is glad it's something that's never changed among their families. It's just so warm.

Or is it hot?

The parents are enjoying the food too much to feel the sexual tension being thick in the air. Jimin is doing a good job at ignoring that tension. Laughing and talking naturally as if Jungkook hasn't been stealing glances so many times. As if those big doe eyes don't give him any effect.

The situation is familiar. It happened before back then when they were in high school. Jungkook's unforgivable gaze happens to remind Jimin that that gaze used to be a signal for him that he wants it.

If it was before, they would have been doing it in Jungkook's bedroom or somewhere in the house right at the first glance, but it was a long time ago.

"I'm going to the restroom." Jimin informs their parents with a smile.

"Be careful with your ankle." His mother orders.

"I know eomma." Jimin chuckles as he gets up and walks away, disappearing from the dining room.

Looking around Jeon's house, there are so many memories, good and bad. Jimin smiles at how the house still gives that warm and cozy feeling every time he pays a visit. Jimin then reaches the restroom that's located not far away from the dining room. Entering after he turns the light on, Jimin jerks when he feels another figure following him into the bathroom.

"Jungkook?!" Jimin almost jumps. "You scared me." He informs as he exhales deeply.

"Sorry." Jungkook then closes the door, his gaze never leaving Jimin's.

"What are you doing here?" It's not that Jimin doesn't have any idea why Jungkook followed him to the restroom, but he guesses he wants to be sure that he's not just assuming things. "I need to pee."

And Jungkook feels heat traveling on his face. He took it wrong? He thought Jimin noticed his signal and decided to lead him to the restroom. Just like how they used to. "I..."

Jimin doesn't shift his gaze from Jungkook who's not uttering any more words. "You what?"

"Can I get a kiss?" Jungkook decides to just be straight forward. There's nothing to hide anymore.

Oh? Just like that? Jungkook said it just like that? A small curve travels on Jimin's plump lips. His eyes grow bigger. Did Jungkook just ask for a kiss? Is this really Jungkook? What's going on? Jimin himself was expecting his lips to be crushed at some point. Jimin chuckles in disbelief. "Can I pee first?"

"I'll be waiting outside." Jungkook informs after he gulps.

And this Jungkook can actually wait? Jimin chuckles again with his eyebrows being knotted a little. Finishing his business, Jimin washes his hands. He thinks while he wipes his hands with the small towel, looking himself in the mirror. He knows what he's doing. That. He is sure of it.

It's been more than 6 months since the last time he had sex, and Jimin can't lie to himself that he's been sexual frustating. Musturbating can't compensate for being touched, and the fact that Jungkook has been showing up does cook up the fire that has been burning in Jimin. How can he ignore those intense gazes Jungkook has been giving him on the dance floor?

Jimin wants to say that it's rude for Jungkook to stare at him like that with those dark big doe eyes, but he has to admit that it's exciting and satisfying. He would be lying to say that he hasn't been swaying his hips on purpose right after he realized that Jeon Jungkook still has that thing for his body.

Jungkook has been hungry and thirsty, not knowing Jimin has been the same. The differences to think about though is that one of them might be so craving to touch one another while the other one just craves for any kind of touch.

Finishing his thoughts, Jimin opens the door and snatches the figure that's standing in front of the restroom. He closes the door and locks it. No need to say anything, Jimin just crashes his lips on Jungkook's one before he jumps on Jungkook who right away, grabs both of the back of Jimin's thighs, holding them firmly.

Jimin just keeps sucking on Jungkook's lips causing the latter to drown deeper in lust. Loving how wild and aggressive Jimin is, but he also wonders where is that from? What happened to Park Jimin who was always on the taking side and not much on the action side. It doesn't leave him that much time to think about the slight change he notices when Jimin just gives his bottom lip a gentle bite, and oh, that makes Jungkook go so crazy.

He then turns around and places Jimin on the sink counter, feeling Jimin's upper body closing there distance while both of Jimin's legs log him tightly in between his own. It's time for Jungkook to fight back for his dominance. His hands start to roam under Jimin's deep blue sweater, tracing on the soft skin, making their way upper to Jimin's buds.

"Shit, Jungkook." Jimin curses as soon as he feels the fingers rubbing on both of his buds, pleasuring them how he deserves. Jungkook's lips are also doing a great job finding Jimin's sensitive spot at the back of his ears. It's Jimin himself who decides to take off his own sweater for Jungkook to enjoy his body closer.

"You smell so nice." Jungkook praises Jimin's ear before he nibbles on the earlobe, sucking on it with pressure. Gentle has never been in Jungkook's dictionary and Jimin loves everything Jungkook is doing.

The taller of the two kisses his way down on Jimin's stomach, again. This time, he's doing it with the purpose to finally take Jimin's gray wool pants off. Because over the past few days, Jimin's thick milky thighs are what Jungkook has been dreaming of. Many small whimpers are being heard.

Successfully, unbuttoning Jimin's pants, he can feel how hard the latter is being. Kissing on the waistband of Jimin's panties, the pastel yellow panties are inviting him to take them off, but before Jungkook can kiss his way lower to Jimin's pelvis, he's stopped by a pair of Jimin's small hands pushing his face away.

"No, not here." Jimin pushes Jungkook who stands back up and makes his way back to Jimin's neck. "Hmm no marks." Jimin reminds Jungkook.

"We can take this to my bedroom." Jungkook responds as he kisses all over Jimin's neck.

"Mm n-no. We should stop." Jimin pushes Jungkook's shoulder.

"I miss this so much." Jungkook says, his breath fanning on Jimin's plump lips, giving a light bite on Jimin's bottom lip.

"We're here f-for a hotpot par-ty. Mmm. Shit, Jungkook." Jimin finally pushes Jungkook's face away. "We better let the party finish. I want to spend time with your parents." He pants while uttering the words. His eyes are teary. The plump lips are swollen, of course. Jimin then jumps down from the counter before he turns around, turning on the water and rubs them onto himself. "I said no marks." Jimin glances at Jungkook who hasn't been shifting his gaze away. He points at his lower chest. There's a small red mark being shown, contrasting with his skin.

"Sorry. I forgot." Jungkook gives a light smirk.

"Be careful." Jimin orders as he sighs before he grabs his sweater on the floor and wears it.

Jungkook is now in his head, His imagination is not helping the situation. Why is Jimin so worried about no marks? Is it because Jimin has other flings? Why so serious about it? He's not used to this, and he's not familiar with Jimin being able to resist him like this. Back then, Jimin's word like 'stop' was never taken seriously by Jungkook and Jimin himself, but this is the second time Jimin tells him to stop and actually mean it.

Park Jimin is not the same.

Jungkook was prepared for the changes, but he hasn't been prepared to be craving Jimin more and more with this kind of action. Scared. Jungkook has been scared that there won't be another time between them.

"I got my medical records on sexual diseases. For the past two years." Jungkook utters.

"Ok. Did you get them to upload to the health app? I mean Korea nation health record app. That way, I can be sure it's valid and real."

"You can trust me. I'm not lying about these records."

"Then get them uploaded by the hospital." Jimin says.

"And then we can do it?"

Jimin's secret grows big. For what he knows, Jungkook has never been the one who asks. His ex-best friend always had his ways to lure until Jimin stumbled upon his own lust of wanting to be taken by Jungkook. What happened? Why so straight forward? Why not keep on kissing him and working his hands around Jimin's body until Jimin gives in? Not that Jimin plans to give in with the actions now, but still. "Mhm. Just not right now when we're spending time with our families."

"You're right." Is it hot when Jimin is being bossy? Yes, it's so hot. Jungkook then just grabs Jimin's face and plants one more kiss on the plump lips he can't seem to get enough. "I'll get them uploaded."

Should they first talk about what has been going with their lives? Should they at least clear things out first on why Jungkook disappeared? And Should Jungkook ask what position Jimin plans on putting him in his life? It's been on Jungkook's mind a lot. It's been confusing, but Jungkook is too scared to ask. He gets Jimin to be this close to him, and Jungkook doesn't want to ruin it with his stupid move.

"Ok. We should go back to it then. I want more meatballs." Jimin chuckles before he leaves the restroom, not waiting for Jungkook who suddenly grabs his phone out and dials to his personal doctor.

The dinner goes on and on. Jimin enjoys it so much. His beloved uncle and auntie prepared all sort of meatballs Jimin likes for hot pot, and they also prepared his favorite rice cake.

"Mm no one can make rice cake better than you ajumma." Jimin smiles. "Not even my mom."

"Ya! Be careful with your words." Jimin's eomma gives him a glare. "Well, I'm never good at cooking anyways."

"I'm telling the truth, but your kimchi is still the best,  mom." Jimin chuckles before he takes one more bite, resting his back on the back rest. They all are chilling in the living room. "Also, I would love to learn how to make it for myself."

"Well, the recipe is inherited through generations. My mom learned it from her mom. I would have opened a rice cake shop if my fashion company didn't kick off." Uee smiles at Jimin.

"Aww so it's like a secret recipe that only belongs to the Jeon family then." Jimin pouts. "I guess I'll just ask you to cook it for me sometimes, if that's ok."

"Of course it's ok." Uee chuckles. "Whenever you want, if I'm not too busy."

"Actually, you can teach him that secret recipe. I mean, soon Jimin is going to becom-" Jungkook's dad can't really finish his sentence. He's interrupted by his wife.

"Oh! Jimin-ah, why don't you tell us about how you've been preparing for the first day of your work?" Uee raises her voice as she gives her husband a quick glare.

"I'm pretty ready. It's extremely exciting for me. I have not been preparing much since it's the mindset that counts." Jimin replies. "Uncle, what were you saying? I'm gonna become what?" He tilts his head.

"He meant you're going to become so busy. Too busy to pay a visit." Jimin's mom utters as she puts her arm around his shoulder, giving Jungkook's dad a glare.

"Y-yeah, I think you can take that recipe and cook them on your own." Jungkook's dad scratches his nape. "You're always a family anyways."

"That's sweet. I would love that, but I think I should spend one session for ajumma to teach me though. Maybe next weekend? If you have time, of course."

"Yeah, I'd be happy to. Next Sunday at 4 pm after brunch?" Uee can't seem to hide her excitement.

"Does that mean your special signature beacons and toasts too?" Jimin is now so excited. "Ajumma, can I help you prepare? I mean, I've been wanting to prepare korean bbq toast I cooked for myself back in the US. It will go so good with your beacons."

"Jiminie is cooking for us?" Jimin's dad interrupts as he walks into the living room, being followed by Jungkook who seems tense. "I wouldn't miss that." He chuckles. "The first time getting to try Jimin's cooking."

"Because you were too busy to visit me. Eomma got to try my cooking, and she loved it." Jimin brags, his face shows pride which is looking so adorable in Jungkook's eyes.

"It's true. He's not that kid who would burn down the kitchen every time he's near one anymore." Jimin's mom also brags.

"Come on eomma, that is such a long tim-" Jimin is interrupted by the sound of his phone notification. A text. From Jungkook? Jimin tilts his head, glancing at Jungkook who's staring right at him.

'I've got all the records uploaded.'
-Jungkook

With the link attached for Jimin to check, how needy can he be? Jimin just smirks on the phone before he puts it away without replying as he glances at Jungkook.

"Where have you two been?" Jimin's eomma raises a question to Jimin's dad and Jungkook.

"I bumped into him while walking back from getting my phone from my car. We've had men talk for a little." Park Seung Ho utters with a light smile that seems a little more serious than his usual self.

"What did you guys talk about?" Jungkook's dad asks.

"Well, just things in general. Work and future. We sure would have more to talk about, right, Jungkook?" Seungho then taps on Jungkook's shoulder while sitting beside him, causing the parents to turn their heads to the tapping sound because that sounds hurt?

"Yeah." Jungkook gulps, sitting up straight as he looks down on the floor. The big doe eyes seem to want to focus on the floor as if it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"Well, Seungho and I are going to have a private talk about our business. You ladies want to join?" Jeon Jungi asks the moms.

"What business?" Jimin tilts his head. "I thought you guys would never do business together."

"Ah things change, Jimin-ah." Jimin's mom utters with worries in her eyes.

"But how is that possible? I thought you guys adore the idea of friendship without business so much that you guys cooperate in the business world." Jimin furrows his brows. "I mean it's not unusual in general, but for you guys to do business together?"

"There are so many things we need to catch you up on." Jimin's dad bends his upper body and rests his elbows on his knees.

"Yeah. What's going on? Tell me." Jimin tilts his head again. "You know about this too?"

"Ah yeah. They told me briefly about it." Jungkook shifts his gaze to the side right after he replies.

"Not today. We'll talk about this later. Just trust us, ok?" Jimin's dad assures.

"Is everything ok? Did something bad happen?" Jimin's brows still knit together.

"Baby, it's not bad. I promise. Things are going fine. It's just sometimes things change, and we adjust." Jungkook's mom pats on Jimin's shoulder.

"What happened to business messing up friendship?" Jimin asks. He still is not getting this. He somehow is scared of the changes. How long has this been going on? Why are there no heads up about it even from his mother?

"Jimin-ah, we all will get you and Jungkook to catch up as soon as things settle, ok? That's why we are going to have a talk now and many more times this week. While we're settling things, you go ahead and prepare to do your job well this Monday. Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah." Jimin breathes out. "I guess so." He lets out another sigh, hating how things are not so clear. His emotions are railing inside. It's kind of irritating. Jimin then takes another rice cake, munching it kind of aggressively.

"And now, we're gonna wrap this up." Jimin's appa informs, patting his son's shoulder to comfort him. "I promise you'll get to know everything. Also, I know you'll do good this Monday."

"Good night to you guys." Jimin lets out a sigh.

"Good night." Jungkook also utters, glancing up from his phone.

"Anyways, there's a lot of food left. Take some leftovers, and Jimin, you can take all the rice cake." Jungkook's mother states.

"Thank you ajumma." Jimin forces a light smile, looking at the parents who continue to walk and disappear behind the living room entrance. He looks back at Jungkook. It's kind of a stare, actually. "What do you know?"

"What? Do I know what?" Jungkook raises his eyebrows.

"What are they up to? How much do you know?" Jimin asks as he gets up and walks to sit beside Jungkook who was sitting across from him.

"I don't know much more than you." Jungkook utters, and Jimin can tell that he's genuine.

Jimin then turns his whole upper body toward Jungkook who's looking at him right back while crossing his arms. "Then tell me what you know. Why are you smirking?" Jimin tilts his head.

"I'm not smirking." Jungkook presses his lips into a line, suppressing the smirk. It's just so cute when Jimin is bossy. He feels so joyful, and some sort of fulfilling feeling travels around his chest. Familiar feeling.

"Jungkook, this is not funny. What kind of business are they talking about? Why are they doing business together?"

"It's something about the media. I'm guessing it's related to your mom's magazine and my mom's fashion brand, but I'm just guessing. The media part is all I know. It's related to that."

"Ah useless information." Jimin utters.

A pair of big doe eyes grow big. Sassy. And well, rude? And he must be crazy for liking it. "It's not completely useless because now, you have an idea of what's going on."

"Seriously, you've been with them more. You should have spied on them more. Aren't you good at eavesdropping?" Jimin rolls his eyes.

Ignoring the attack, Jungkook just lets out a sigh. Yes, it reminds him that he eavesdropped on Jimin at times back then. He wants to claim that it's all an accident though, but Jungkook guesses it's no use bringing things like that up. He can deal with this later at the right time. "Why are you so obsessed with this? They promise they will tell us everything, and they told us to just do our job. We can just do that unti-"

"Because it's so unclear. I hate this."

"Are you scared?"

"What?" Jimin turns his head towards Jungkook.

"Are you scared that something bad is going to happen?" Jungkook this time, stares into Jimin's pair of crescent eyes, hoping to find an answer in them.

And Jimin just shifts his gaze away immediately before he takes another piece of rice cake.

"Are you really worried? If so, how worried are you?" Jungkook asks.

"I-I just don't have a good feeling about this." Jimin says while chewing, trying to breathe calmly, making sure that emotions are not slipping out.

"Wanna talk about it?"

Jimin's eyebrows knitted together, not liking the question. Who is Jungkook to ask him to have some sort of heart to heart conversation with him? No words are being uttered, but Jimin freezes in his posture when Jungkook just puts his arm around his shoulders.

"Things are going to be fine. You don't need to be worried." Jungkook utters, and again, who is Jungkook to comfort him like this?

Mad, and again, mad at himself for loving the warm touch on his shoulder so much. Because to Jimin, it feels so safe and secure. Jungkook's touch still feels like this to him, and it's a redflag. Big one.

Why does Jungkook think it's ok to comfort him like this? Last night he was injured and helpless, and the hatred that he has towards hospitals forced him to accept the help. Well, a little bit of craving for Jungkook's presence, but this time, it's emotions related, and only less than a week that they meet after years, Jungkook thinks it's ok to comfort him?

Not rejecting the touch, Jimin just grabs his phone from his pocket. He works his fingers on the screen, and in a few seconds, Jungkook's phone rings out the notification.

"Oh? It's from... you?" Jungkook tilts his head.

"Mhm. Check it out." Jimin nods.

"Your..." Jungkook inhales deeply. "Your medical records."

"Mhm. I always have everything uploaded. I recently went to the clinic to make sure I'm clean." Jimin leans his upper body closer to Jungkook's, looking at Jungkook's phone screen, placing his hand on Jungkook's knee. "Now that we both are sure we're clean." He glances at Jungkook's face.

The latter is obviously affected, not sure how Jimin is making medical record talks sound so seductive. Jungkook breathes out as he stares at Jimin's lips, leaning closer. "What are we gonna do?" He asks, keeping on leaning closer.

And right when their lips are about to touch, Jimin backs away. "Not here, Jungkook." He grabs Jungkook's face with one of his hands.

"Where then?" Jungkook asks with the tone that shows he's obviously in a trance, drowning in Jimin's beauty. Again. That's when Jimin knows Jungkook is hooked.

Jimin rubs his thumb on Jungkook's thin lips a few times, gently. "My apartment is not settled, so... your apartment?" Jimin then gets up before he intentionally bends down to get the last piece of rice cake, biting half of it causing his pouty plump lips being emphasized in Jungkook's eyes. Licking his lips as he glances at Jungkook one more time, Jimin decides to walk away. "Are you coming?" And Jungkook suddenly stands up and follows Jimin right away.

Jeon Jungkook should know his place, and if not, Jimin will make sure to put him back where he should be.  It's only safe that way.

--------------------------------

End of chapter

A/N: Should I add more atmosphere photos? Just the right amount though!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
389K 10K 72
summary: jungkook is a popular solo artist, and jimin is a photographer. jungkook stumbles across jimin's instagram account and doesn't regret it. si...
343K 4K 29
haikyuu!! one-shots written by a queer girl because i said so. contains: romance angst bromance shipping and the trash that is oikawa both characte...
53.6K 1.2K 5
The Bakusquad knows that Bakugou likes deku. "Its obvious" they would always say to him. One day they decide to play truth or dare. They decided to i...