Valkyrie drive X OP Female re...

By JustyTurner

Meet Y/n L/n and she has been travelling around the world searching for adventure and places to explore. One... More

Main character
Harem
Chapter 1: Only girl on the island?
Chapter 2: Make a new home a bit better
Chapter 3: A titan girl
Chapter 4: Secret histories about the island
Chapter 5: The deeper we go, the more secrets to find
Chapter 6: A big problem (Lemon)
Chapter 7: You can trust me
Chapter 9: Made as a weapon (lemon)
Chapter 10: The truth
Chapter 11: Take over
Chapter 12: United as one
Chapter 13: A new era
Chapter 14: Civilization (lemon)
Chapter 15: We must Discuss
Chapfer 16: Leaders must be strong

Chapter 8: Thr Festival of beauty

594 22 2
By JustyTurner

We see Meifon driving up her truck and arriving back home with boxes of supplies that she managed to get and once she parked her truck she place them onto the table while many girls gather around and they were amazed from the stuff that Meifon have gotten.

Meifon: (smile) Step right up and choose whatever cool stuff you can find! Come on don't be shy, have anything that instant you!

We see Y/n in front of the crowd as she look through the boxes and then pulled out a nice watch that still works.

Y/n: (smile) Sweet a still working watch. Now you can know what the time is while I'm working.

Mamori: Hey Y/n check this out!

She looked over to see Mamori hiking a cute keychain of a kitten which made Y/n smile and said to her.

Y/n: (smile) Hey that's very cute.

Mamori: I know right!

Then Y/n looked over to Mirei who is just stanidng there so Y/n called her.

Y/n: Yo Mirei, you wanna see what cool stuff Meifon brought?

Mirei: I'll pass.

Y/n: (smirk) Your loss.

Torino: (smile) You've brought in great stuff today Meifon, thank you very much.

Then Torino hugged Meifon while her face was on her breast while Y/n just smiled and then Meifon looks over to Y/n and ask.

Meifon: Hey Y/n can I borrow you a bit?

Y/n: Um sure what's up?

Meifon: Let's just say there is something you might be interested.

Y/n was a bit curious so the two were outside and then Meifon show her a poster which Y/n takes and looks at it while Meifon explain.

Meifon: (smile) Charlotte is throwing in a festival at the castle tomorrow and it looks like they gonna have a beat contest and who ever wins gets 50% supplies. That's like tones of supplies and I'm thinking, if we win this then we will have more stuff then we currently have right now!

Y/n: Huh so all we have to do is to enter this contest and who ever is more beauty is the winner right?

Meifon: (smile) That or sexxy but either way it's a win-win and I think you can enter.

Y/n: Why me?

Meifon: Well you have a nice body, a pretty face and your very much well know by those in the castle.

Y/n: Yeah but beauty contest is not my thing. You know how hard it is to try to dress up beauty only for the next person to be more beauty then the last one?

Meifon: Oh come on I will be fun, plus we can show those fancy Charlotte amd the other girls not to mess with us!

Y/n wasn't sure about this but after a while of thinking and Meifon begging Y/n to do it just this once, she let out a sigh and tell her.

Y/n: Fine I'll do it. Still we need something that will catch everyone's attention.

Meifon: Hhhmmmm I think I know one!

(Short while later)

We see the two at the storage room as Meifon is kneeling down and looking through the stuff of clothe as she throws them behind her while Y/n dodges the incoming flying clothes and moves beside her and ask.

Y/n: Are you sure you can find some clothes down here?

Meifon: (smile) Trust me girl, there is many clothes that we can use and if some are not then we make them better.

Y/n: Like remaking them?

Meifon: (smile) Yep! Always there it is!

She then pulled out a white wedding dress which Y/n stare at it for a bit and then ask.

Y/n: I don't think a wedding dress won't do.

Meifon: Huh your right. We need to make it better.

Y/n: Well let's think outside of the box, how's about we add some things into it and to make I even more beautiful.

Meifon: Yeah your right! Come on Y/n, we have arts and crafts to do!

They head off and they start getting to work as they work on this all day before the festival will start tomorrow so they need to work on this fast. They kept working throughout the night and after hours they were done as the two step back from the clothes they made and look at each other and node to each other, believing that everything is ready.

(Next day)

We see fireworks shooting out from the castle and we see the festival as we also see a lot everyone there and taking put of many fun activities that they have.

Then Y/n, Meifon, Mirei and Mamori walk through the festival and seeing many fun things they can have fun with.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow so much stuff to do in here.

Mamori: (smile)It's nice to be back here without getting suddenly jumped.

Mirei: Agree.

???: Hey there!

Then both Noe and Nimi rushed over to them from tne crowd.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Noe and Nimi, long time no seek! How's things?

Nimi: (smile) Pretty good.

Noe: (smile) I'm surprised your here.

Y/n: (smile) Well there's no sign to tell us that we're not allowed is there?

Noe: (chuckle) No thankfully. Still nice to see you girls here.

Nimi: (smile) Have fun!

Then the two head off together as Y/n see them holding hands and she's glad they are still together disbite what happened to them a while back.

Mamori: Mirei and I are gonna have some fun.

Y/n: (smile) Sure have fun.

The two head off while both Y/n and Meifon head off and arrived at a stage where the beauty contest is at as they look at it.

Meifon: (smirk) Boy that prize is gonna be ours for sure.

???: Not so fast Meifon.

They turn around to see two other girls as they approaches them while Y/n turn to Meifon and ask.

Y/n: You know these two?

Meifon: Yeah that's Futaba and Hyouko, I've bet on them for the stuff they have got and I always wins.

Futaba: Oh yeah? Well this time your gonna lose.

Hyouko: Yeah your luck has ran out.

Meifon: (smirk) Sorry but I think it's you two that will still lose either way.

They glare at each other and then the two left while Meifon turn to Y/n and tell her.

Meifon: Let's see what they can say once we unleashed our ultimate weapon.

Y/n: Let's hope this will work.

Meifon: We didn't work our butt's on it for nothing did we? Now let's move!

Y/n: (thought) She's a bit serious about this.

Minutes later the contest is about to begin and all the girls gather around the stage including Mirei and Mamori as they stood among the crowd and soon the contest started with Aoi walked up on stage and grab the microphone and called out.

Aoi: (smile) Ladies welcome one and all to the beauty contest! To some of you may know each contestant will be in the most prettiest and most wonderful outfits that ever exited! With that out of the way, let's begin the show!

Everyone clapped and each female contestant take turns and showing off their outfit to the crowd. Many girls cheered in amazement as each girls show off their clothes before they leave the stage. We can cut to Meifon and Y/n at back stage as Y/n gets on her outfit and look at herself in the mirror and said to Meifon.

Y/n: How do I look?

Meifon: (smile) Ready to blow all of their minds. Now get out there tiger!

Y/n: (thought) Well......here gose nothing.

Soon she step out onto the stage and all the girls gasp in shock as she comes out wearing a pink white wedding outfit with glitter around it while wearing a white hand made crown with jewellery stuck on it with glue while wearing white black gloves and black high heel wedding shoes.

Many girls blushed seeing this and cheered even more while Y/n thinks to herself.

Y/n: (thought) Okay this is not soo bad. Just as long there is no cameras around I'll be fine.

Mamori: (surprised) Wow look how beautiful Y/n is!

Mirei: (little blush) Y-Yeah.....pretty.....beautiful.

Futaba and Hyouko were shocked by this and refuse this to happen. Y/n walked back and let out a sigh of relief as Meifon cheered and hugged Y/n.

Meifon: (smile) Look how amazed they are! You did it!

Y/n: So now what?

Meifon: (smile) We just need to wait for them to cast their votes and we be taking 50% of those supplies with ease.

Aoi: (smile) That's everyone so now cast your votes and see who the winner is!

And so they all do that as they cast their votes and put them all inside a bucket. After a while Aoi came up on stage and gotten everyone's attention as she called out the winner.

Aoi: (smile) Alright thank you all for casting out your votes and now time to see the winner is.

Soon Momoko came up with a note and she open it up and then she announced.

Momoko: And the winner od today's beauty contest is.......Futaba!

Meifon was disappointed by this but then Y/n noticed everyone was not cheering and looked over to see everyone confused which Y/n whisper to Meifon.

Y/n: (whisper) Something seem to be right. Everyone is a bit confused.

Meifon: Yeah and I think I know why. Come on.

Y/n follow Meifon and soon they arrive at a small room where the prize is at and they noticed that the door is slightly open so they peek through and spotted both Futaba and Hyouko there looking at the supplies and gather them up.

Meifon: (whisper) I see now. They're rig the vote so they can win and take the prize.

Y/n: (whisper) Seems like it.

Then Meifon open the door and both Hyouko and Futaba turn to see them while both Y/n and Meifon enter the room.

Meifon: So you two are gonna try to cheat and take our prize Huh?

Futaba: This is ours, not yours so get out of here or we'll make you.

Meifon: (smirk) Thought you say that. Y/n.

Y/n: Okay then let's do this.

She changed into her armor and get into a fight stand. Futaba and Hyouko smirked and then the two start to make out which made Y/n groan as she has to wait for them to change.

Y/n: (thought) This is gonna take a while.

After a while or the two moaning they finally change as Hyouko changed into the armor for Futaba while Y/n cracks her knuckles while she said.

Y/n: Finally! Now time to get bea-

Immediately she gets punched and was sent flying and crashed through a wall and land hard on the grass.

She immediately get up and watched as Futaba suddenly multiply and there was a lot of Futaba around Y/n as they circle around them.

Y/n: Great you have a ability to clone yourselves to confuse your enemies.

They charge towards her but she leap up very high in the air pulled out her sword and start slicing all of them as she land on the ground. She keeps slicing them up while dodging their attacks as Y/n leap back and kept dodging their attacks.

Futaba: You won't beat us Y/n! We outnumber you!

Y/n: (smirk) You sure about that?

She then throw three boomerangs and they hit all the Futaba's clones until it hit the real Futaba and once that Y/n summons her shield and thrust it towards her and she gets hit by hee shield.

Then Y/n leaps over her and then starts slicing her many times very fast and then with one more slash sent her straight down and crashed into thr ground while Y/n land on her feet and turn to see both Hyouko and Futaba laying on the ground injured, then Akira and Charlotte came over and Charlotte called out.

Charlotte: what is going on here?!

Y/n: Well you see these two rig the voting system and try to steal the prize from us.

Charlotte: (anger) And you fight them! That is forbidden!

Akira: Charlotte please, Y/n did a great job stopping them before they got away. We'll have them lock them up as punishment for cheating. As for you Y/n, I thank you.

Y/n: Sure thing. Say an idea who won that beauty contest?

Akira: Lucky we managed to find where they put the real votes and it seems you have won.

Y/n: Huh neat.

Akira: (smile) Congrats. I see you later.

Soon the two guards arrive to take Futaba and Hyouko away and once that we see Meifon loading up half of the supplie onto her truck while Y/n, Mirei and Mamori watched as Meifon tells them.

Meifon: Boy there is a lot of stiff to load up. I may need to gome back later and load more on.

Y/n: Well I'm just glad that's over and done with.

Mamori: (smile) Still it was fun and you were very beautiful.

Y/n: Well I feel kinda embarrassed. Good thing there was no cameras around at least.

Meifon: (smirk) Oh I have one and I took it.

Y/n: (shocked) Wait WHAT?!

She show the picture which Mamori and Mirei look at while Y/n blushes very deep in embarrassment.

Mirei: Hhhmm Well I guess it looks good on you.

Mamori: (smile) You look very beautiful Y/n! Not only that but super cute.

Y/n: (blush) Oh god this is embarrassing.

Meifon: (smirk) I might show this to the other girls back home.

Y/n: You wouldn't dare!

Meifon: (smirk) Too late!

She the run away while Y/n chase after while, trying to take the picture out of her hand while both Mirei and Mamori watched them go as they circle around the truck while Y/n yelled out in embarrassment.

Y/n: (blush) Meifon give me that picture please! I BEGING YOU!!!

To be continued..........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.2K 48
Y/n-B783 has been sent on a top secret mission my ONI to investigate a Forerunner artefact that allows anyone to travel to a different universe and w...
13.3K 519 32
(Y/N): "Let's survive this shithole in this zombie apocalypse." (Y/N) (L/N) was a soldier of US because he was been battle in Vietnam and then he de...
5.1K 56 37
Y/N is a sweet child who lives in the alola region surrounded by Pokémon they have never met. Y/N has always dreamed of becoming a well known name o...
61K 1.3K 27
Y/n was once a strong jedi knight and he was very kind and respectful to others while many jedi respect him back. But when the Clone Wars began he re...