By Your Side

Door Userunderstress

In the towns of Lucknow, ASI Samairaa Vashisht is a recently appointed officer. She has been told to train un... Meer

New Entry
Dealing with Samiraa
Friembds? No! Okay Bye!
Broken?
Hi
Waqt Ki Baatein
Samairaa Kidnapped?
Aate Jaatey
Do You Trust Me?
Cold/Mess
Unplanned Night Out
Manchala Teri Ore!
The perilous side of her
Note
Close to Cracking the Case
New strom in Karishma's life.
TP πŸ‘
Aise Kyu- Woh kuch bole na
"Machli"
Kick-Start
Samairaa- Kaushalya - Urmilla
Love and Trust
Recreation of Rama Case
Recreation of Rama's case - 2
TP
TP
Tedhi Ungli
What else do you want?
Note
Regret
Her Past
Who is Samairaa
Love the way you are
Miley Kyu?
Chidiya (Birthday Special)
Just How Fast The Night Changes
Alag Aasman
You knew it already?
Announcement
How Do I Trust Again?
Woh Akele Hi Kaafi Hai (Short Chap)
Rant!
A comeback isn't that easy.
Adios Maddam Sir
The Rift
A Reality Check
TP
You will have me forever
The Perilous Hatred Within
Let Everything Go Down With Me.
Chillnama
I am still haunted by the memories
Heyaa!
A clarification
I don't think my pain is your fault.
The Bet
The Real Torture.
Bandages don't fill bullet holes.
Aakhir Kyu?
Update
Holding on too tight
You just try your BEST NOT TO GET HURT!
Sometimes it's better to let someone go
Someone you called, you called YOUR ONE AND ONLY!
The Pain no one understands
Somebody loses their somebody every day
Not an update
ΰ€•ΰ€Ώΰ€€ΰ€¨ΰ₯€ ΰ€¬ΰ€Ύΰ€€ΰ₯‡ΰ€‚ ΰ€°ΰ€Ή ΰ€œΰ€Ύΰ€€ΰ₯€ ΰ€Ήΰ₯ˆ
Corruption
The Glory
Unreliable Promises
Disclaimer
Breaking Bones
Healing
Note
Clingy and Chaotic
A Year!
Power
Mirage
My Love
Karishma Got no chill
TP
Soft Side
Long Drive
Yes or No
Moye Moye
Oh Simple thing where have you gone?
New Rules
By Your Side (Short Chap)
I See Red
Hum, tum alag hai. Farq hai
Unacceptable Feelings
Rift between us
Profit and Profit
There's no heroes or villains in this place
Hii
Dance the night away.
Every story has an underlying secret.
There is a Mastermind
You are the reason
Your suggestion
It was just another typical day.
There's nothing between us
Mileya Mileya Mujhe
ΰ€…ΰ€‚ΰ€€ΰ€ƒ ΰ€…ΰ€Έΰ₯ΰ€€ΰ€Ώ ΰ€ͺΰ₯ΰ€°ΰ€Ύΰ€°ΰ€‚ΰ€­ΰ€ƒ ΰ₯₯
Saathi Rey, thoda teher jaa
Tu aise kaisi hai?
Our Issues
Tujhko pukare Teri parchaiyaan.
Ajeeb dastan hai yeh
Motive
Kaun Mera
Paheli

KarAaira's BHAUKAAL

462 61 28
Door Userunderstress

First of all KarEena_DevoteeThanks for the Ship Name 🫂❤️.

SV stands and kisses her nail cutter.
SV- Thanks Nailkey, tum nai hote toh kya hota mera aaj 🥺❤️.

Ks- Amar ohh baikati! Kya mast game khela tumne maana padega.

SV- Arrey Thanks Thanks, mai itni bhi kuch khaas nai. (Blushes)

KS- Ab inko maarogi bhi?

SV- Kyu?

KS- Kyu kya kyu? Tumhe kidnap kiya gaya tha!

SV- Ahhan! Mera badla aap lengi. Aaj Karishma Singh Apna Bhaukaal dikhayengi. Aur hum (sits on the chair) dekhenge. Yahi chahti thi naa aap?

KS- Acha yeh baat hai? Toh dekho.

(Karishma Singh ka BGM)

While the other man tries to attack her, Karishma grabs him and twists his hand as well. She tightly twists their arms while holding them, and when the man tries to free himself, she simply stands there grinning. A high kick from Karishma causes the third man to fly and fall back as he approaches her. After giving them both a tadaaaaakkk kantap, she departs from the thugs. But the head or Goon1 was absent. Samairaa looks all around for him before realising he was lying down. She chuckles ironically.

Karishma engages the thugs in combat after they stand back up. Kicks and punches had a drum-like sound to them. Standing up, Samairaa begins to dance.

KS- Ama kyaa kar rahi ho tum.

SV- Bhai, band baj raha hai, naach rahi hun.

Samairaa watches her adoringly as KS punches Goon once more.

SV- Hot!

KS- Kya?

SV- Hot shot.

KS- Sharam nai aati tumhe?

SV- Nai hehe.

As KS continues to beat the three men, Samairaa puts on her smart watch, grabs her phone, and makes a call.

SV- Location bejh rahi, arrest karne ke liye bejho idhar.

When SV hangs up, she notices that Goon1 has woken up and is following Karishma. This infuriates Samairaa. She silently walks behind him while clenching her fist. Goon1 raises a rod to strike KS, but SV grabs hold of it from behind.
The criminal looks at SV and becomes terrified as soon as her bloodshot eyes begin to follow him. Like she's going to rip him to pieces. KS turns to face Samairaa's terrifying side. Samairaa throws the rod down with a lot of force. and catches the Man's hair making him cry out in agony.

SV-  aapka bhaukaal maine dekh liya Leader. Ab aap aaram karo, aur Samairaa Vashisht ka Prachand Roop dekho.

KS stays there.

SV- Jao Please (seriously)

KS approaches the chair and sits down. The Goon receives a firm slap from Samaira.

SV- Karishma Maddam mai haath uthana tha? HAn? Himmat kaise ki tune?

He is picked up by SV, who then slaps him again. The Goon bumps into the wall, and SV punches him in the back.

SV- How Freaking Dare You Moron! I swear... No one can save you now! Freaking No One!

Samairaa is being held by the other Goons as they follow the Goon1 and attempt to separate her from him.

Samairaa smacks her head against the head of the man who is attempting to pull her hand. causing him to collapse to the ground His face is kicked by her. reddening the man completely. She continues to punch the Goon1 wildly.

SV- Mere samne tune unko harm karne ki koshish kaise ki haaa!! Pta hai bhi, unse pala padhna yaani mujhe pareshan karne. Aur yeh toh tum sab jaante ho Samairaa Vashisht ko pareshan karna yaani apni zindagi se pareshan hona. Tum toh gaye.

Throws him.

Standing there were the other two thugs. They were too afraid to leave their positions because of their fear.

"Ek taraf kuwa, Dusri Taraf khai"

SV - Kya bol rahe the tum sab, mere saath kuch karoge, aao, aao naa! (The goons move back as Samairaa moves forward.)

In front of them, Samairaa appeared to be a devil about to trample them to death.

Goon2-&4- Hume maaf kardo, hume jaane do.

SV- Kyu? Maarne wale the naa tum mujhe? Ab kon jaan ki bheekh maang raha hai?

SV grabs the rod and follows after them. She gathers all the thugs and begins thrashing them mercilessly.
Karishma, who was witnessing this appalling scene, was stunned by the girl who is so different. She was just a moment ago dancing to the rhythm of her beating, and right now she is beating them as though she is dancing to their cries. Samairaa's head bleeds from being under this much stress and aggression. Karishma was now forced to halt her.

KS- Samairaa Ruko.

SV- Nai, isne aapko haath lagane ki koshish ki thi.

KS- koshish ki thi naa, lagaya toh nai tha. Chodho ussey.

SV- Nai bola naa maine.

KS- Humne kaha chodho, that's my order.

SV- Aaj Shayad Aapke order maane se gusthaaki ho jaaye, par I ain't gonna spare him.

(Beats him with rod again)

Karishma lost all patience with Samairaa at this point and dragged her away before yelling at her and slapping her hard. Samairaa squeezes her fist while tightly closing her eyes. Then she turns to face Karishma with fingerprints printed on Samaira's cheeks.

KS- Won behosh ho chuke hai, itna maara hai tumne unhe. Shaant ho jao. Saans lo.

SV attempts to breathe but is unable to do so.

SV- Hume nai karna yeh breathing.

KS- Kyu?

SV- Woh... Cough hai. (Innocently yet seriously)

KS chuckles.

KS- Tum pagal ho kya? Abhi itna gusse mai thi aur ab wapas chalu tum.

SV- Mai abhi bhi hun. Woh toh...

KS- Kya woh toh?

SV- Aapne thaapad maara.

KS- Ohh. Toh humare upar bhi gussa aaya hoga?

SV- Nai. Shaant ho gaya ulta.

KS- Abhi bhi aa raha hai?

SV- Thoda saa.

KS beams as she envelops Samairaa in a bear hug.

SV (while hugging)-  Ab mujhe pighalne ki koshish mat karo. Mai sach mai phighal jaaungi.

Hugs are exchanged vigorously. As Samairaa was hugged, Karishma's fear of losing her vanished. From that hug, she felt relief. a sense of familiarity. Also in the same state as Samairaa was She is forced to return from the lovely world to reality by a flashback that occurs in her mind.

FLashBack

Twenty-year-old girl was standing and waiting for someone.
Samairaa approaches from behind, taps on her left shoulder, and moves in the direction of the right.
However, because she was aware of SV's trick, she turns to the right.

G- Har waqt bewakuf nai banne wali mai, Sam.

SV- Ohh ho, mere saath reh ke aap bhi smart banati jaa rahi hai. (Winks)

G- Din kaisa gaya aaj?

SV- Ekdum gathiya.

G- Abhi theek kardeti hun.

In the same manner that Karishma is currently hugging her, the girl also does so.

FB Ends

SV thinks- Aaj firse mujhe waise hi sukoon mila jaise 3 saal pehle lagta tha. Par nai iss baar mai kisi ko apne close nai aane dungi, fir koi aayega, aur fir dur chala jayega. Bhale hi naah chahate hue. Par chala jayega. No Attachment Samairaa Vashisht, I repeat "No Attachment".

SV breaks the hug.

SV- Thank You Leader. Acha lag raha hai mujhe ab.

KS- Tumse hi seekha hai.

SV- Par ab tak koi aaya kyu nai? Maine toh kabka Station se bula liya tha. Fir se call karti hun.

SS enters

sS- Call karne ki jarurat nai hai Maddam, Mai aa gayi. Sorry late ho gaya thoda.

KS- Koi baat nai Santu, inko gaadi mai baithaho, hum dono saath mai aate hai.

SV- Ek kaam kariye, aap aur Santosh Sharma ek saath aaiye, mai ghaadi se aati hun.

KS- Kyu?

SV- Aise hi.

KS- Theek hai, Hum dono chalte hai fir.

SV- Okay.

KS and SS leaves.

SV looks at the goons and wakes them up.

SV- Utho, aur ghaadi mai baitho.

SV drags each member inside the jeep, handcuffs them and then drives to Station.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

45.5K 3.9K 54
This is KarEena story having little anuseena too..There is a mystery in this story..Somewhat past related ..Peep inside to find out the mystery...Hav...
55.5K 8.8K 53
Sai is all set for her another solo tour. She loves to travel during her vacations. Virat was nervous as it is the first time he is travelling alone...
19.4K 3.2K 35
Sidharth shukla Shehnaaz gill Sidnaaz Love ❀story's sort
61.6K 4.7K 100
This story revolves around mysterious life of Karishma Singh you will see a different kind of KS and her weaker side how she felt in love and has to...