Zane⁓Chan: The High Priest's...

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

ONE: The Village of Phoenix Drop
TWO: Announcement
FOUR: Rumours and Legends
FIVE: The High Priest's Arrival
SIX: Thank You Zane
SEVEN: The Wedding Day
EIGHT: Late Night Walks
NINE: Sparring With The High Priest
TEN: Garroth's Injury and Warning
ELEVEN: Zane's Departure
TWELVE: 5 Months Later....
THIRTEEN: Emmalyn's Search
FOURTEEN: Emmalyn's Decision
FIFTEEN: Travelling To O'Khasis
SIXTEEN: The Village of O'Khasis
SEVENTEEN: Hello Again
EIGHTEEN: An O'Khasis Celebration
NINETEEN: The Kiss
TWENTY: Attack On O'Khasis
TWENTY-ONE: Fighting With O'Khasis
TWENTY-TWO: Searching For Her
TWENTY-THREE: The Search Continues
TWENTY-FOUR: Finding Her
TWENTY-FIVE: The Wait
TWENTY-SIX: Recovery
TWENTY-SEVEN: Accepting Feelings and Forgiveness
TWENTY-EIGHT: The Calm Before The Storm
TWENTY-NINE: The Threats
THIRTY: A War Is Coming To Phoenix Drop
THIRTY-ONE: The Person Behind Her Kidnapping
THIRTY-TWO: Phoenix Drop VS Tu'la and O'Khasis
THIRTY-THREE: The Fall of The Lords
THIRTY-FOUR: Welcome To Tu'la
THIRTY-FIVE: His Departure and Her Pain
THIRTY-SIX: I'm In Love With Him
THIRTY-SEVEN: The New Lord of O'Khasis
THIRTY-EIGHT: Coronations and Proposals
THIRTY-NINE: An O'Khasis Wedding
FORTY: The Lords of O'Khasis
FORTY-ONE: New Beginnings
FORTY-TWO: The High Priest's Love

THREE: Whispering and Preparations

221 1 0
By Writer_2756

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Order lights; Zoey.

Put order in for ingredients; vanilla, chocolate, and red velvet (order extra chocolate ingredients for it); Baker Merchant.

Write out invitation samples for Talulla and Levi to look at.

Remind Aphmau I'm roping off the section near the barn for the wedding reception. (Get Brendan's help)

Put in order for chairs, tables, supplies, etc....; Supplies Merchant.

Order Flowers; Floral Merchant.

Make dessert menu and get it to Talulla and Levi to go over so they can make any changes they want.

Go to Cadenza for a dress fitting. (Soon as possible she's ready to kill me because I keep missing it)

Check in with the village baker on the food menu and then get it over to Talulla and Levi and help the baker.

Writing down the last to do on my list and went over once more just to make sure I had nothing else I had forgotten on that, letting out a breath I nodded my head and smiled.

Setting my notepad and pencil down on my bed next to me, I stood up and walked over to my vanity, sitting down I lit the lantern and picked up my hairbrush.

Brushing through my hair, I went over the list in my head once again thinking that I had forgotten something but if I did, I know Aphmau and Talulla will remind me.

Grabbing a hair tie, I pulled my hair back into a ponytail with some strands out around my face and tied my hair off, smiling in the mirror, I doubled checked my hair once more before standing up.

I had done my makeup earlier to wake up some more before writing my to do list out, walking over to the outfit now resting just outside of my wardrobe.

Pulling my pink nightgown off, I slid on the pink shin length skirt and buttoned it up and pulled a white off the shoulder long sleeve and tucked it into the skirt.

Picking up the pink belt corset, I pulled it on and carefully tied it up as tight as possible without hurting myself, adjusting slightly I grabbed my shin high pick lace up kitten heel boots.

Sitting down on my bed, I pulled my boots on and started tying them up, covering them with my dress, I stood up and grabbed my notepad and pencil.

Walking over, I blew out the lantern and left the little door open to let the smoke out as I skipped up the stairs to start my day.

Ripping the list off the notepad, I folded it up and tucked it into my belt and set the notepad and pencil down on the counter, walking towards the door, I hummed quietly.

Pulling the door open, I jumped back when Laurance fell through the door and looked up at me with a smile on his face, I looked to see he was out of his armour.

Aphmau made him take a day off.

"Good morning Laurance-Sama" He stood up slowly and wiped off his shirt and pants, he smiled at me and scratched the back of his head with a nervous laugh.

"Good morning Ashida, what are your plans for today?" He asked, I smiled and pulled the list out, handing it to him he read over it a few times then looked up at me.

"Would you like to help with the list Zvahl?" I asked, he nodded his head quickly.

"Anything to keep me busy. I hate having days off" I started laughing as we walked out the door and I shut it behind myself, grabbing my list from him, I tucked it back into the belt.

Something's wrong.

There's something going on in Phoenix Drop, normally everyone was upbeat in the village and constantly talking with everyone but as we walked down the pathway towards the market.

There were whispers amongst everyone and Laurance caught onto it almost instantly, I stumbled slightly when Laurance pulled me closer to him and kept his arm around my waist.

My eyes darted around the village as people continued to whisper and some looked in Laurance's direction like they were wondering if Laurance somehow knew something.

I focused in on the whispering to figure out what's going on and realized some of it was about Talulla and Levi's wedding but there was more to it that made them so nervous.

"Do you think Sir Laurance knows?"

"Lord Aphmau has been extremely tense, how do you think she's handling this?"

"He's a terrifying man"

"He's the son of the Lords of O'Khasis"

"Isn't it true that Sir Garroth is his older brother? I wonder how he's taking this"

Laurance and I walked into the market and looked around seeing more people whispering, guards were on high alert and that made Laurance more nervous.

His grip tightened on me as silence engulfed the market suddenly and we turned around to see Aphmau walking towards us with Garroth, Levin, and Malachi following her.

Garroth looked tense and was trying to keep a straight face but I could see the emotions swirling around in his eyes......Garroth is scared, nervous, and almost worried

"Aphmau-Senpai! Are you okay?" I asked, focusing my attention on her, she stopped in front of me and nodded her head quickly.

She's lying.

"I'm okay, thank you for asking Kawaii-Chan. I'm sorry for asking but can you watch Levin and Malachi for me? Zoey is off on her own today and I don't want to disturb her" I nodded my head.

"Of course Kawaii-Chan can Aphmau-Senpai. Levin-Kun and Malachi-Kun can be auntie's little helpers" They both jumped at that and smiled up at Aphmau.

"Thank you Kawaii-Chan, as soon as I'm done I'll come and get them" She said, I nodded my head and she walked off with Garroth quickly, I looked up at Laurance and he stepped away from me.

"I'm going with her," I nodded my head and he leaned down to whisper to me. "Stay on high alert. Something's happening and if you see a threat send a flame and take them out" He whispered, I nodded my head.

"Understood Zvahl" He smiled down at the boys and then turned around jogging to catch up with Aphmau and Garroth, everyone continued to whisper and a few looked at me.

I said nothing to them and looked down at Levin and Malachi, they were already looking up at me so I reached my hands out and they took them each.

"Do you think you two can find Brendan-Kun for me?" I asked, they nodded their heads quickly and took off, I ran after them as everyone continued whispering.

I needed to keep Levin and Malachi distracted, especially Malachi who has been noticing a few things going on and was getting nervous but trying to hide it for Levin's sake.

Sliding around the corner, I laughed as Malachi and Levin ran as fast as they could right now and I trailed behind them noticing they had spotted Brendan at the barn.

I heard them both giggle evily, I giggled at it and watched them sprint towards Brendan, I slowed down into a walk watching as they launched themselves at him.

Brendan barely turned around and quickly caught them and fell over laughing at them, they both cheered in success and then scrambled off him and started running around.

Brendan looked around confused before spotting me, he smiled widely and jumped up to look at me.

"Hello Kawaii-Chan!" He chirped loudly, I smiled widely at him.

"Hello Brendan-Kun, could Kawaii-Chan ask for your help please?" He nodded his head quickly.

"Of course Kawaii-Chan" He blurted quickly, I smiled.

"Could Brendan-Kun build an arch for the reception? Kawaii-Chan will rope off this area but she does need the arch built so she can decorate it with flowers?" I asked, he nodded his head.

"Of course let me just see what I can do" I nodded my head and looked around the large open area, Levin and Malachi were running around nearby so I slowly knelt down and let light shoot out of my hand into the ground, large gorgeous bushes appeared.

"Hey what do you think abo...woah" Brendan said, I just smiled at him and nodded my head as I wiped my hands and agreed with where he wanted to put the arch.

-13 Hours Later-

Setting the plate back into the cabinet, I heard a knock on the door and looked over to see Garroth, Laurance, and Aphmau standing there looking exhausted.

Wiping my hands off, I walked over and unlocked the door, pulling it open I stepped aside and let them in, they smiled at me as I shut the door and walked over.

"Levin-Kun and Malahci-Kun are asleep downstairs" I said, Aphmau nodded her head and they all sat down at the table, they look like they haven't ate at all today.

Grabbing a plate, I put some muffins, croissants, and bagels with some spread for them on the plate and walked over setting it down in front of them.

"Eat something" I ordered, they didn't try fighting me and started eating as I sat down in a chair next to Laurance and waited patiently for them to finish eating.

They thanked me a few times as they finished eating everything and looked a lot better as they leaned back in the chairs and let out a breath, I smiled softly at them.

"Thank you again for watching the boys Kawaii-Chan, they weren't too much trouble were they?" Aphmau asked, I shook my head and stood up, grabbing the plate.

"No of course not! They were Kawaii-Chan's little helpers and ended up carrying some stuff for Kawaii-Chan. Kawaii-Chan also made them dinner too and made a up story for them. They seem to like Wyverns though that must be from seeing Raven around all the time" I answered, Aphmau smiled and nodded her head.

"Thank you again Kawaii-Chan. I know it was short notice but you have no idea how much it meant to me that you agreed to watch them without hesitating" I nodded my head.

Aphmau stood up and stretched saying she was going to go get the boys, Garroth followed to help her and I sat down next to Laurance once again and looked at him.

He's nervous.

I waited until Aphmau and Garroth walked back up with the boys in their arms and bid me goodnight, I smiled at them and waved them goodnight while Laurance nodded his head.

Once the door was shut and they were far enough away, I looked over at Laurance and he looked up at me for a moment before looking away and staring out the window.

"Laurance," I whispered dropping the third person, he still didn't look at me. "What's going on? Everyone's whispering and they look tense, I kept it away from Malachi and Levin but I noticed it. Aphmau looked terrified and so did Garroth no matter how hard they tried to hide it from everyone. And now you look terrified, what's going on?" I asked, Laurance stayed quiet for a moment.

I couldn't handle him not answering me and let out a sigh, hitting the table, he looked over at me and I seen how terrified he looked right now as he stared at me.

"The High Priest of O'Khasis is coming to Phoenix Drop" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 117 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...
615K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...
105K 2.9K 47
i wrote this when i was 11 In Phoenix Drop it was a peaceful day. Nothing strange was happening, Aphmau was with Garroth and Laurence while Dante was...
75.3K 1.7K 22
Zane has brought his forces to the gates of Pheonix Drop, and charges into the gates. At least that's what we think happened, but in this alternative...