✷ Ace Of Her Heart ━ Regulus...

By spideyskies

She's the Ace of Her Heart, Queen of Mine ... ♡ ... marauders era unsent letters regulus black x fem!oc spid... More

𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
graphics gallery
prologue.
feelings.
friendship.
loneliness.
life.
love.
abandonment.
new year.
nature.
pain.
happiness.
old times.
music.
passion.
dreams.
desire.
literature.
mysteries.
differences.
firsts.
me.
you.
us.
moving on.

love.

61 2 0
By spideyskies

Dear Flora,

We have had many loves over our lives. I regrettably dater Alecto and Patricia. You dated Morgan Davies and surprisingly you dated Marlene McKinnon, I didn't knew you struck that way. But it's cool. Totally not jealous.

But love is a virtue. I was taught that I was marrying for children and heirs. Not love. Only for that. You taught me that love is something beautiful. You told me that someday I'll meet somebody in the rain, who will talk to me and wants me too happy. When the colours of the galaxies shine into your eyes, that's when you know you are in love. Love is when you fall for someone's soul, not in a creepy way though.

Love is not what you say. Love is what you do.

I love you,
Regulus Black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 640 35
Aurora Wayne. An eighteen year old girl who just moved in with her uncle to attend college. An official adult who had no idea how to live life after...
18.4K 150 6
This is a crossover between Dbz and Rwby as Grimm have decreased in numbers drastically. Goku and Vegeta still continue to train until them and the o...
6.3K 202 11
Jordan Lucky Anderson has been looking for a job for the past 2 months. He's about to run out of money and struggling to pay the next month's bill. A...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...