The human from another Univer...

By TheHawkzenman77

(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living li... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: New World
Chapter 2: I.M.P Battle.
Chapter 3: knowing the crew
Chapter 4: The Talk.
Chapter 5: The Date.
Chapter 6: The Cleanse.
Chapter 7: 666 News.
Chapter 8: Goetia Family.
Chapter 9: New Friend/Lover
Chapter 11: Murder Family.
Chapter 12: Hazbin Hotel
Chapter 13: New arrivals and enemies.
Chapter 14: Meeting the ruler of Hell.
Chapter 15: Loo Loo Land.
Chapter 16: Country Girl
Chapter 17: Spring Broken.
i need yalls help.
Chapter 18: C.H.E.R.U.B
Chapter 19: Preparing.
Chapter 20: War
Chapter 21: Final Battle.
Sequel?
it's here.

Chapter 10: The Interview

5K 58 51
By TheHawkzenman77

(I plan to make the episode in this story that starts right after the pilot which if I remember correctly it is the murder family episode but if I don't do that before christmas then I'll make a Christmas chapter before that. I'm trying my best. I know yall don't want to hear me continue running my mouth so onto the chapter.)

(Y/N)'s POV

They have been talking for almost 30 minutes before stolas directed the hellhounds attention back to me.

Hawk: Alright. Do you know anything about being in a interview kid?

(Y/N): Considering the fact I never had a job in my world no.

Hawk: Oh so that's how clueless you are about interviews. Well just a quick warning kid interviews in hell are far different then they are in the living world.

(Y/N): How so?

Hawk: How do I say it in a simple understanding way? One minute a gay interviewer like Angel Dust could be asking you what your name is then the next minute he starts sucking your dick.

(Y/N): So it's pretty much they just do whatever they want while also judging them by whatever the interview is for.

Hawk: Correct. You catch on quick kid.

(Y/N): Btw why are you calling me kid?

Hawk: I'm a special kind of Hellhound that has lived in hell before even Lucifer entered Hell so you can say while I look young I'm actually a old dog.

Octavia: Oh now I remember you.

I looked at Via confused on what she means when she says she remembers the hellhound.

Octavia: You used to help me go to sleep at night even while my parents were arguing.

Hawk: Glad to see you still remember me.

Hawk: Also I'll tell you one last thing about me. My species of hellhounds are known as Ancient Hellhounds even though I'm the last one left.

(Y/N): Wait- Why is that the-

Hawk: No more questions kid. Time to prepare you for a interview in hell.

I heard him whisper something that sounded like "back when I first came up with the idea for them I was to lazy to make a better name, please don't judge me readers." Is he ok?

Soon the Hellhound grabbed me by the hand and started dragging me in a room.

(Y/N): Wait just one last question before we start.

He then let go of my hand.

Hawk: Make it quick. Your interview is in 2 hours.

(Y/N): What is your name?

Hawk: My name? Well I do go by many names but I prefer my name to be Hawk than anything else so just call me by that name.

(If you find my oc annoying then don't worry I don't plan to use him to much in this book. Only every now and then. But if you like him then please let me know.)

(Y/N): Alright Hawk.

Hawk: Now let's begin.

After a hour of preparing he literally was not kidding about what he said. But I apparently got to bond with him like he was a father. Sure I got kicked in the nuts due to his long hatred for something but I got to know more about him and he seems more like a broken man who is just trying to find whatever happiness there is left in life which I can't blame him. He is a good guy aslong as you get past his grumpy outer layer he built up.

But stolas was driving me to the 666 news studio atleast but going off of what Hawk did to my nuts he didn't have to kick so hard. Thank God he didn't destroy anything.

Stolas: Sorry if Hawk caused you any trouble.

(Y/N): No worries, it's alright. It didn't take much to get to know him better.

Stolas: Wait- you mean you actually got him to speak about his life?

(Y/N): He didn't talk about it much but he atleast showed how much it has broken him.

Stolas: Oh. Be careful around people like that In hell. Not all of them are as easy to deal with when it comes to emotions like he is.

(Y/N): I'll keep that in mind.

We then arrived at the studios as I stepped out the limousine seeing Stolas keep it there to wait for me once I'm done.

Stolas: Quick word of advice that Katie Killjoy girl isn't nice so if you wanna destroy her you'd be doing hell a favor.

I nodded and walked into the building and walked up to the floor that had the actual part of the news station shown in Hazbin Hotel seeing Katie Killjoy just finish up doing their on TV talk before the interview. And there is her little buddy she tortures Tom Trench, I feel bad for him.

(I hate Katie Killjoy)

She then spots me and walks over to me since now she can have a little break before the interview.

Katie: So your the human people go on about so much.

(Y/N): Yeah that's m-

Katie: Whatever you don't have to say your name because no one cares around here, here you're nothing but dead meat. I beat you have a small dick to.

(Y/N): ... are you a bitch to everyone?

Katie: So what if I am? I'm more important here than you so don't try ruining me on TV or I will kill you.

Oh you so wrong there Missy.

???: And were live.

Wha- that was fast.

Katie quickly runs back to the camera dragging me with her.

Katie: Welcome back today we have a interview with the first alive human in hell so mister human do you plan to take over as a overlord?

I just shrugged even though I'm on TV.

(Y/N): Personally it doesn't really matter to me. But if it helps keep some people in check then I don't see why I shouldn't become one.

Katie could instantly tell that when I said "keep people in check" she was one of those people.

Katie: Ok then. What about the throne to hell? Would you try to take it.

(Y/N): Honestly. No.

The crowd behind the cameras: Huh?

Tom: Wait wait- what do you mean no?

(Y/N): What I'm saying is let Lucifer keep his throne. Being a overlord is nice but being ontop the throne just seems like to much even for a normal demon to handle so I say let Lucifer keep his throne since he seems to be the only one capable of actually handling all of hell at one time even if he is just 1 guy.

Katie: And what if you were to reword that to make Lucifer mad?

I just look at her.

(Y/N): You want him to hunt us down?

Katie: Oh he wouldn't hunt me down now please answer the question.

(Y/N): Hmm. Ok then. If I were to reword it to make him mad I would say that God sent him down here for a reason didn't he? Wasn't that reason to keep hell on check? If so let him do his job.

Katie: So we should not listen to Lucifers orders?

(Y/N): That's for you to decide.

Katie: Huh ok then then that's it for the interview I guess you can go now.

(Y/N): Sure oh and just before I go.

I swing my hammer at her face hitting her hard and plannting her head in the wall or TV behind us.

(Y/N): Next time treat people nicely and Tom, don't let her bully you.

I then walk away going back to the limo as Tom nodded pouring Katie's coffee between her pants as I sit in the limo and it starts driving away.

Stolas: That oddly went better than most interviews.

(Y/N): You were watching?

Stolas: Yep. So was Hawk, my family and your co-workers. And probably the rest of hell.

(Y/N): That's not surprising but either way it felt good to slam her face into that. Wonder what will happen tomorrow.

Meanwhile at Lucifers Castle

Lucifer was watching the interview and when he heard the statement to make him mad at threw the TV outside his home clearly pissed off not only because of that but also the weapon he saw.

Lucifer: Father...why did you choose a fucking human? WHY A HUMAN?!

The weather of hell changed due to his anger but he didn't care.

Lucifer: Where is Lilith when I need her?

To be continued

_________________________________________

Welp that's all for this chapter. Not my best but I did something atleast then again I've never been in a interview either and sometimes I'd rather not be interviewed but eh.

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter and have a good day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 815 15
"A human that struggles in a world where good people never win." "A hellhound that struggles to trust anybody in a terrible world." Forced to run awa...
81.1K 1.5K 22
(Y/N) otherwise known as Cadaver was only known for someone who would take out government officials if they were corrupt no matter how high up they a...
212K 7.7K 63
Making a decision while drunk can change your life forever. In Blitzo's case, adopting Y/N, a 7-year-old hellhound. A kid with no killer instinct wh...
40.9K 661 10
Y/N was an animator at a successful studio that treated him poorly, making his life miserable. Becoming an animator was his dream, but the company he...