DOM & Little Academy 1

By monasabay0010

Part 1. This is part of the Tiggger saga. Before anyone knew about vampires and them taking over the word, th... More

1. What if?
2. Getting to know you
3. Learning
4. The end of the beginning
5. Memos
6. Waking up is hard to do
7. I liked it better when I was all alone
8. First time daddy troubles.
9. Stress to having a daddy
10. More then 1 friend?
11. A meeting
12. Rules?
14. Morpheus
15. Play date
16. Recap and then some
17. The meeting
18. Fallout
19. Quarantine
20. Q & A
21. More questions then answers
22. Kitty and Cat
23. James
24. Tim and Tyler
25. Tiggger
26. Dragons
27. HELP
28. Punishments
29. A REAL Family
30. Tiggger's recap
31. Tiggger's gift
32. Girl problems
33. Love, Lost?
34. Mates.
35. Arrival
36. Mother's story
37. 1+1=22
38. A promise.
39. Wake up to a new brother/puppy
40. King Tiggger
41. Michel
42. Glenn
43. Ruby
44. New babies
45. Baby Glenn
46. Looking back?
47. Pieces part 1
48. Pieces part 2
49. Pieces part 3
50. Pieces part 4
51. For now

13. First day of school

3K 80 18
By monasabay0010

4115 Words

Monday.

Zake's POV

My alarm goes off and I shut it off. I look over to the crib in my room and see Tiggger bolt upright to my alarm. His eyes are wide and everything about him makes me think that he just got electrocuted. Hair sticking up all over the place. Eyes white open. And looking around trying to figure out what just happened.

"It's just my alarm baby. You're safe. You can go back to sleep if you want." He stared at me for a second, then fell. His head hit the pillow and he was snoring again. Now I wonder if he was even awake at all.

I go take my shower and get ready for my school day. When I'm all ready he's still snoring away. I gently pick him up and put him on my bed. I whisper to him. "Can I hold Blacky while I get you changed please?" And just like before he says. "Daddy hold Blacky." And his arms went wide. I grab her off of him and put her aside. I smile and  think to myself "I wonder if I should tell the other how I do this?".

I'm able to get him clean and changed before I put his bear back to his chest. Those arms snapped back just as quick as last time. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad. But he never got his uniform, so I had to dress him in his street clothes today. I hope he gets his soon. Dressing him in these clothes is going to make him stand out even more.

He is still sleeping as we enter the cafeteria. But the moment he smells the food, his eyes pop open and he's looking around like he's been up for hours. Breakfast goes fast and I hand him off to Mary for his first class.

Mary's POV

Fully stocked diaper bag, check
My baby Tiggger, check
Blacky, check
Pacifier clipped to his shirt, check
Everything we are going to need for class, check

One of the things I love about this academy, all you need is ether a laptop or a tablet with a keyboard for 90% of your schoolwork. It makes it really easy to carry stuff around. And Tiggger's diaper bag has a pocket on the side for his tablet and keyboard. So passing him off every hour will be easy.

I walk in to my first class of the day and almost have a heart attack. My teacher smiles as he sees me and Tiggger. "Mary, I see you have Tiggger with you." I nod saying yes sir. Then he looks at Tigger. "I enjoyed your book report. It was very thought out. It did take me all weekend to read it. But it was worth it. I got a letter from both the head mistress and doctor Morpheus about you. They warned me about you, and I agree with them. Unless you want to, you do not need to write another one. Ever. And I just wanted to apologize for what happened last Friday. That shouldn't have happened and it won't happen again. Now take your seats please."

I nodded and turned to take our seats. Most of the class was already there. I didn't know because they were so quiet. All eyes were on us as I sat down. The only thoughts running thro my head were, "What happened Friday? And what have I gotten myself in to?" Tiggger and I sat side by side as the teacher told us that we had one month to write a story. It could be about anything we wanted. But it had to be formatted correctly. He left us to it and I got Tiggger's tablet set up for him.

The moment it was set up he started typing. It was a little odd seeing this little kid with a small keyboard in his lap typing at a desk that he could barely see over. As I got mine set up I looked over to see what he was writing. What I saw looked familiar to me. It was about this academy. It started like this.

Doms&Littles
Academy
By; Cendrillon1996

The year is 2996 and the world went through some major changes. Vampires are now a thing.

Humans aren't enslaved, well many just a little. At the age of 16 all humans get tested mentally and divided into categories. Dom/Sub, Daddy/Little, Mommy/Little, Master/Pet, Master/Slave.

Sophia is a 16 year old who's gonna find out which category she is.

Dimitri is a vampire prince and a well known Dom.

Well, you'll have to read to find out what happens next.

And then it just went on and on. He was typing so fast I couldn't even read what he was writing. But he had just made up an author and a story in a matter of moments. Maybe he knew that author? Maybe he knew that story? The teacher didn't say that we had to make up a story, just write one. Maybe this story reminds him of himself and that's why he writing it?

I knew right then that I was going to have to read this story.

I was warned to tell Tiggger before the bell rang. About a minute before the bell I touched him and told him to plug his ears. He did just in time. But the odd thing was, the bell in our room was muffled a lot. I looked up at the bell in our room and there was a rag wrapped around it. That's when the teacher got up and pulled the rag off of the bell. He was staring right at Tiggger when he did it.

I packed us up and started to leave, but the teacher stopped us and said. "All his classes will have a muffled bell. But good idea warning him." He smiled and nodded to us then walked away. Wow, even the teachers believe that Littles come first. Good to know.

We left that classroom and I handed Tiggger off to Tyler for math class.

Tyler's POV

I met up with Mary in the hallway and got my little Tiggger for math. I was hoping that this class wouldn't be to hard for him. We were starting to work on some high end equations today. This was not going to be 1+1=2 stuff. But from what I saw so far, he might be able to fallow along. I hope.

I walked in and saw something different right off. Next to my chair was another, taller chair. It looked almost like a highchair table included. I sat in my seat and the teacher came over. "I thought he might want a seat off his own. We don't really have seats his size, so I picked this up over the weekend. If he likes it, we can get him one for all his classes by next week."

I looked at him and he nodded. I put him in it and he moved around a little at first. But then he got comfortable and I connected the tray to it. I had to pull the tray out a little because he put Blacky right in front of him. I guess she wanted to see and learn too.

I set up his tablet for him then sat down and set mine up. Class was going fine and it looked like he was fallowing along. He payed close attention to the teacher and what was on his tablet the whole time.

As I would check on him I would also look around the room. I noticed that a lot of people would also be looking at him. But ether he ignored them, or he didn't even know they were looking at him. He just kept working on what we were doing.

Class was almost over when I touched him and warned him about the bell about to go off. He stopped what he was doing and covered his ears. The muffled bell went off and he smiled. He hugged Blacky as I grabbed his tablet and put it away. I took the tray off and hung it on the side of his highchair. He was smiling really big when he put his arms up for me to pick him up.

After leaving I found James in the hallway for his turn with Tiggger.

James's POV

I was singing in my head as I walked to Tyler's classroom. I get my baby. I get my baby. I get Tiggger for two classed and lunch. We were going to have fun today. First we get to go to "Knowing your Little" class. Then lunch. And after that it's one of my Dom classes. Normally Littles don't go in to that class. But Tiggger is special and he will need to know about Daddy Doms more. But most likely, he will be sleeping through that one. Most Littles do.

I get my Little from Ty and we head to class. When we walk in the class is almost full already. Half are Doms and half are there Littles. The Littles don't have to do much here. Just be themselves. They get to color, or draw. They even have toys here for them to play with. Some of the Littles here don't have a mommy or daddy yet. But these Doms need to know how to handle all the things that a Little might need.

We talk about solving problem. How to change diapers. What would be an appropriate punishment for a misbehaving Little. And wether or not there even should be a punishment. Sometimes it's the Dom at fault. All this and more is what we do in these classes. We even ask the Littles what they think about all this. We try to fix things before someone gets in trouble. A lot of the time it's about listening to each other more. Not assuming that you know what the other is thinking. Good communication is the key to any relationship.

With my little boy being a lot smaller then the others. And him not being in a school uniform, we were getting a lot of people looking at us. Not to mention his ears and tail. Those always catch peoples eyes. There just going to have to get used to him, he's staying. And if anyone tries anything, I'll bite there heads off. I am not going to play around if someone tries to hurt him. But for now, it's fun time.

All the Littles get to play in this room if they want. And I go and put him down near the toys. I want to see what he might want later. He looks a little scared at first. But when I tell him I'm not leaving he calms down. I sit back in my chair and he sees me watching him. He keeps a tight grip on Blacky as he turns to the toys. Most of the Littles here are older. Maybe 6 to 8. Some might be as young as 5, but not many. Nobody really knows how young he might be, so we started him off in this class.

The other kids started to play the moment they were put down. But Tiggger just sat there and looked around. He looked lost and didn't know what to do. The teacher was talking to us about something. I wasn't paying attention to her. I was paying attention to my Little. I got out of my seat and crawled over to him. I stayed on all fours as I reached for a toy. It was meant for a toddler that was just learning the animals and what they sounded like. Maybe a one or two year old.

I didn't notice when the room got quieter. I was focused on my baby. As I showed him how to use the toy, he smiled at me. Then he started touching it and pressing the buttons. Then he started giggling at the sounds and showing Blacky that he knew how to make them too.

After a while he got tired of that toy and turned around to find something else to play with. That's when I noticed the room was too quiet. I looked around and saw that all the Doms and the teacher were looking at me. Then I heard her say. "And that is a perfect example of what we all are learning here. Some times you need to play with your Little so they will feel save to play. Good job James. Please, continue." I smiled and turned a little red at being her example for the day. But I did turn back around and played with my baby.

By the end of class Tigger was playing more. He stuck to the baby toys for the most part. He seemed to like them more then the ones meant for older kids. And he would include Blacky in his playtime. Maybe we need to make a play date with one of the smaller kids?

After class was over he actually whined a little about having to leave. But I promised him that we would be back and that it was lunch time. The call of food got him moving. I packed up our things and picked him up. Then we headed to the cafeteria for food and to meet up with the others.

It was hard to get him to eat even tho he was hungry. He wanted to tell everyone about his day so far. I was really glad that we had an hour for lunch every day. Otherwise he wouldn't have had enough time to eat.

As I thought, moments after getting in to my Dom class he was passed out in my arms. When that class was over he was still asleep. I felt his diaper and knew he needed a change. I met Tim in the hallway and I led him to the Littles "Nap and Play" room. I went straight to one of the teachers there and asked to use one of the changing rooms. She pointed my to one and Tim and I went in.

I put Tiggger on the table and got him changed quick. It was Tim's first time so he watched and handed me stuff. When he changes our baby for the first time, he's going to be awake for it. I really didn't want Tiggger to wake up in the middle of a change and freak out. That could be deadly.

I handed him off to Tim and they went on there way.

Tim's POV

Yaaaaa business class, joy. How to run a business. That's what I get my baby for. This was going to be terrible. At least it's my last class of the day. And I could sit back and chat with Z, sooo that's a good thing I guess. I hated this class. I am good at it, but it's boring. All spreadsheets and knowing those under you. Making sure your workforce was doing there jobs. "How to build a business from the ground up." I can't believe I signed up for this corse. But wait, I didn't. I was told that I was taking this class if I liked it or not. Something about the family businesses, and me taking it over soon.

I like what I'm doing. I get to travel and have fun. But noooo, daddy wants me to run one of his businesses. And so, I'm stuck here. At least I get to talk to Z and play with Tiggger now. If he wakes up that is. I was half tempted to tickle him to wake him up. But he looked so cute sleeping right now.

So as I'm listening to the boring lecture go on, I start to rub his tummy. My hand is between him and Blacky so if anyone looks this way, they won't see anything. Not like I care. I'm holding my baby and if any of them have a problem with that, well, they can stuff it where the sun don't shine.

The class goes on and on as I just keep rubbing. This is really soothing. I could sit here all day and do this. Ok so maybe not all day, but sill. As I'm rubbing the class away I feel something moving under my hand. It feels like little air bubbles in his tummy. A moment later I feel more then hear him fart. Just a little one. At first.

I snicker and think of a whoopee cushion. Well I know I shouldn't have. But I applied a little more pressure as I rubbed. What I was not expecting was a balloon being released slowly of it's air. Not a farting sound. But that higher pitched sound that everyone pays attention to when it happens.

Yea, everyone heard that one. And they all looked at me. I could have blamed it on my kid. He was the one that actually did it. But I was the one that made him do it. As I was trying my hardest not to laugh everyone heard a sigh of relief come from my arms. All eyes went down a little to see my baby. And instead of laughing, or me getting in trouble. All I could here were cooing and awwws all around. Even my teacher was looking at the bundle in my arms.

After the teacher went back to doing his job I saw something I wasn't supposed to see. As I looked down for a second I saw a smile on my babies face. And he was trying not to laugh. I know he saw me looking at him. But he kept his eyes closed for the rest of the class. And I kept rubbing his tummy.

When class was over his eyes popped open. "You were faking the whole time." I accused him. He just smiled and nodded. "How about next time you pay attention and I get to sleep?"

"Ok. But you still have to rub my tummy. Just not so hard next time. I no want to be awake and do that in class room again. And daddy T."

"Yes little one?"

"Air not the only thing that came out. I need a change please." That surprised me.

"Why didn't you tell me before? I could have changed you a lot sooner." He had just spent about 30 minutes in a messy diaper.

"I not want to interrupt class. I can deal with a messy diaper for a while. I have before. And you was rubbing my tummy. That feels really good. And I not feel it til now."

"well, you have your Little class next. And daddy Z will be in there with you. Do you want to wait for him to change you? Or are you going to be ok with me doing it?"

He didn't want to show up to class in a dirty diaper. So I took him and got him changed really quick. We met Zake in the hallway just out side his last class of the day. After handing my baby off I went to my room and started on my homework.

Zake's POV

I got my Little T back for the day. It took longer then it should have for them to get here. I asked Tim about that and he said "The little one needed a change. What? Did you want me to keep him in a wet diaper?" Well obviously not. And I told him so. I was just worried about him is all.

But he's here now and we went in to class. This one was all for the Littles. It was to help them with stuff they might need to know about being a Little. Some didn't even know what a Little was. And after getting classified as one some had a hard time with it. A lot of people just can't trust others enough to be able to relax. Others are all for it. This class was going to show them first hand how be be a Little and what that in tales. And this class was going to help determine what age they are.

As for Tiggger, we all thought he would be older then most. But with what James told me, he might just be a lot younger then any of us thought.

The first thing the teacher started talking about was what a pacifier was really for. "There's a better name for this then a pacifier, or a paci. It's called a soother. It is used not to pacify, but to sooth. When you're scared you can put this in your mouth and suck on it. It will help calm you down. You can use it just before bed to help you sleep. If you fall asleep with a bottle on your mouth your mommy or daddy can swop your empty bottle out for one of these so you don't wake up. And so you're not sucking on air. Sucking on air will get air in your tummy and that can hurt. You all should have one of these with you at all times. For those of you that suck your thumbs, this works just the same. But these can be washed or replaced. And your thumbs are normally dirty. Not to mention, you can't suck your thumb comfortably and hold your plushy. Look at this little guy right here."

This is where Tiggger got a little scared and I put his soother in his mouth for him. And yes, it did calm him down. "This little guy has a teddy and he holds it with both hands. And his daddy just help him with his soother." He bent down then and got close to Tiggger. "I'm not trying to pick on you little one. But I do have a question for you." Tiggger nodded. "Is that soother helping you deal with this crazy old guy talking to you?" Tiggger smiled and nodded. "See he know crazy when he sees it. And the soother is helping him too."

The teacher moved on and continued his lesson for the day. He did say that the Littles should call them what ever they wanted. There are so many names for them. Then he said that they should never be used as a form of  punishment. Then he went around and had all the kids pick out a new one and give it a name. But not to give it the same name as there plushy.

Tiggger found one that had a lot of lines on it and called it Morph. Then he clipped it to Blacky so she would have one. After the teacher was done with the pacifiers he told the kids that they could draw or color for the rest of the class time. But he wanted everyone to try there pacifiers out while they did. He tried to get Blacky to try hers, but that didn't work to well. But he seemed to have fun trying anyway. He just kept his in for the rest of the class.

After class was over we headed out to his rooms. Everyone was there waiting for us. When we entered everyone started to laugh. I had forgotten that the teacher had me pick a pacifier out and it was still in my mouth. I turned up my noes at them and kept sucking on my soother for a while. Tiggger looked angry when they laughed at me about it. They quit laughing and asked if they could change classes with me so they could get one. But Tiggger said no. He liked me in that class with him. But he did offer one of his if they wanted one. He even went in to his bedroom and got them each one our of his changing table.

And for the rest of the night we all were sucking on pacifiers. Even when we went to dinner in the cafeteria, we had ours with us.

Seeing 5 grown vampires and one little boy walking in to the cafeteria all sucking on pacifiers turned a lot of heads. When one Daddy Dom asked if we lot a bet and was laughing at us. His Little girl took her pacifier out of her mouth and put it in to his. That shut him up real quick. And all the Littles with pacifiers ended up doing the same to there mommy or daddy that day in the cafeteria.

It was a Little victory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.6K 116
A book only providing random scenes about the Delgado family from the past, present and future <3 Almost all scenes brought to you by fellow readers...
40.9K 127 16
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€–α€°α€Έα€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œα€±α€Έα€α€½α€± တချို့က α€€α€­ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ία€α€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€žα€œα€­α€― တချို့က α€€α€­ α€α€€α€šα€Ία€œα€―α€•α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€¬ တချို့က α€€α€­α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€α€²α€·α€α€¬α€œ...
216K 2.7K 20
Warning 18+ short novel αž˜αž½αž™αž“αŸαŸ‡αž˜αžΆαž“αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αžŸαž˜αŸ’αžαžΈαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™ αž…αŸ’αžšαžΎαž“αžšαžΆαž”αŸ‹αž˜αž·αž“αž…αŸαŸ‡αž’αžŸαŸ‹#taekook πŸ”žπŸ”ž only
919K 2.8K 13
I hate how all the lesbian one shots aren't intense enough for me or smutty enough, and I'm sure atleast some other people feel the same. So this is...