More Than Words

By Achan_21

A KangBi AU wherein a certain quiet transferee piqued the interest of the Student Council President "You sure... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 32

169 11 0
By Achan_21

A few more days pass and it seemed like Yujin was getting more and more drowned into her thoughts that its even noticeable for all of the other girls. They were worried about their little cheerful puppy as they often see her just staring off into the distance or just quiet on the side these days.

All of them are worried, especially Eunbi who's been watching over the younger one's, however, they couldn't bring themselves to ask Yujin personally. That being said, they have talked about hanging out this weekend as suggested by Eunbi.

Eunbi thought that maybe with this, Yujin may have her worries dissappear for a little while no matter what's bothering her these past weeks. All the other girls agreed, even Hyewon who reluctantly nodded her head to the invite.

***************************
"Yujin-unnie....", Wonyoung started off as she sees the older girl's face sending her a message, that can-I-please-stay-over face. They already arrived at Wonyoung's home and are supposedly saying their farewells until the older insisted in staying over. She sighed deeply before continuing, "Just-okay okay come in...", Wonyoung said finally letting herself lose to that cute-faced puppy.

"Yes! Thanks Wonnie!", Yujin exclaimed, hugging Wonyoung briefly before running inside, leaving a blushing Wonyoung behind. The younger coughed awkwardly as she tries to shake off that fluttering feeling on her stomach.

"Don't you think you're making your Mom worried by staying over here without notice?", Wonyoung said as she sat on the sofa beside Yujin who's turning on the TV. The older looked at her at the mention of her mom.

"You barely come home... You're probably worrying your Mom...", Wonyoung uttered softly, looking at the older's eyes with a hint of worry and sadness. Yujin's smile slowly faded and she sighed.

"I know... I just... I don't think I can face Mom or Dad for a while... At least before I make my decision...", Yujin mumbled under her breath, her tears threatening to fall.

Wonyoung raised her hand and caressed Yujin's face, wiping off the few tears that ran down the older's cheeks. "Okay, I understand... Just inform your Mom that you're here so she won't worry too much, okay?", Wonyoung asked as she brings down her hold from Yujin's face to her shoulder.

"Okay, Wonnie...", Yujin answered while nodding her head. "I will text Mom...", Yujin mumbled as she chuckled softly. "Good... Please do so...", Wonyoung said as she removed her hold on the older's shoulder and stood up.

"Do you want some drinks, unnie?", Wonyoung asked as she walked towards the fridge in search for a beverage. "Sure", Yujin replied shortly as she shifted her attention to the TV she have turned on a while ago, not even noticing it when they're having their little moment.

A few minutes later, Wonyoung came back with a tray containing two glasses of juice and a plate of cookies. Wonyoung gently placed the tray on the center table and sat beside Yujin, joining her in watching the animated movie being shown on the television.

"By the way, where's Auntie?", Yujin asked as she looked around the house, not seeing the woman around, before her gaze fell on the girl beside her, waiting for her answer. "She went out for grocery shopping... I think she'll be back in an hour or so", Wonyoung answered not sparing a glance at Yujin.

Yujin hummed, turning back her gaze at the TV and sipping a bit of the juice. The two of them spent their time like that, drowning themselves in the comfortable feeling the both of them feels having each other around.

**************************
Sakura sat on the bench at the park near her house. She stopped by at the park to just breathe some fresh air. She then felt her phone ring in her pocket. Fishing it out, she answered the call, seeing that the caller was her Mom.

お母さん❤️ Calling...

Sakura: Hey Mom

Mom: Hey Sweetie... How are you? Have you eaten yet?

Sakura: Well... Everything here has been the same... And yes I've eaten already...

Mom: Thank god... Nako-chan mentioned that you've been really stubborn about not eating lunch at school... Please Kkura, do take care of yourself out there and don't skip your meals...

Sakura: *chuckle* That girl can't really keep her mouth shut... Yeah Mom I won't... Besides, I've found new friends who I eat lunch with now along with Nako and Hii-chan

Mom: Yeah... Nako also mentioned that... I'm sorry that Mom can't call you regularly now... It just that it's getting really busy here...

Sakura: Don't worry about it Mom.. How's everything out there? How's Dad?

Mom: It's okay... Your Dad is already sleeping... Do you want to talk to him? I can wake him up

Sakura: No no! It's okay Mom... just let Dad sleep...

There was silence for a few minutes, as both just listened to each other's breathing.

Sakura: I miss you guys...

Sakura suddenly muttered, feeling the longing for her parents getting stronger.

Mom: Your Dad and I miss you too, Sweetie... We'll be back there soon, okay?

Sakura: Alright, Mom... I love you... Tell Dad I love him too

Mom: Your Dad and I love you too, Sweetie... Bye bye

Sakura: Bye bye

With the call ending, Sakura took a deep breath. She looked up at the stars illuminating the sky, taking in their beauty.

She was soon pulled out from her wandering thoughts wgen she felt a tap on the shoulder. She turned her head to face the person who tapped her lightly.

"Saku-chan! Hey!", Chaeyeon cheerfully greeted the latter, waving her hand at her and her face sporting a wide smile. "O-oh, hey Chaeyeon", Sakura uttered, slightly surprised seeing Chaeyeon as its already deep into the evening.

"What's up?", Chaeyeon said as she sat beside Sakura who's now looking far away again. "Nothing... Just out for some fresh air", Sakura mumbled with a shrug. "How about you? Its already late so why are you outside?", Sakura throws back the question to Chaeyeon.

"Same thing as you, I guess", Chaeyeon answered before letting out a deep sigh, joining Sakura in silently admiring the stars above.

*************************
Hyewon just finished eating dinner and got back at her room after changing to her pajamas. She layed on her bed and grabbed her phone she placed on the desk beside her bed before changing.

To: Dr. Eiji
Dr. can I request for a reschedule of my appointment? I have other plans for tomorrow and I don't think I will be able to come... Just this week... I'm really sorry, Doc

After a few minutes, Hyewon received a reply from Dr. Eiji.

From: Dr. Eiji
Sure, Hyewon-ssi. When do wish to have your appointment?

To: Dr. Eiji
I was thinking on having it on Sunday if that's okay with you, Doc

From: Dr. Eiji
Okay, Hyewon-ssi. I'll see you on Sunday

To: Dr. Eiji
Thank you, Doc

From: Dr. Eiji
No worries

After that exchange, Hyewon decided to text Eunbi about picking her up tomorrow. Hyewon has been insistent on always driving Eunbi home or picking her up in every chance that she gets and its gets the latter in the feels whenever she drops her off or picks her up.

To: Eunbi-unnie
Hey unnie!

From: Eunbi-unnie
Let me guess, you're going to insist on picking me up again, aren't you?

To: Eunbi-unnie
Well... You caught me... So is that a yes? ^_^

From: Eunbi-unnie
But I'm at my cousin's place right now...

To: Eunbi-unnie
Where is it?

From: Eunbi-unnie
****** subd. I come here every week to babysit my niece. The one I told you guys about.

To: Eunbi-unnie
Oh, I see... Well then, see you tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 9 ^_^

From: Eunbi-unnie
Are you sure I don't burden you? I can just ride a cab

To: Eunbi-unnie
No worries unnie... Besides, I enjoy your company and I wholeheartedly offered to pick you up so of course you're certainly not a burden to me...

From: Eunbi-unnie
Wow... I'm flattered that you of me that way... Thank you, Hyewon-ah... See you tomorrow~

To: Eunbi-unnie
Always, unnie... Good night^_^

From: Eunbi-unnie
Good night

************************
Eunbi smiled to herself while looking at her phone, which got Jieun to look at her weirdly. "Hey, what's got you smiling like that?", Jieun asked the younger who shifted her gaze from her phone to her cousin who's looking at her with a small smirk.

"Huh?", Eunbi uttered, her brows furrowed from confusion. "I said what are you looking at your phone that had you smiling like an idiot", Jieun said, stifling a laugh.

"O-oh... Its nothing", Eunbi answered, waving her hand to further imply that it was nothing. Jieun looked at her cousin and chuckled, knowing fully well that her cousin is lying. "Yeah, sure. If you say so", Jieun uttered with a shrug.

Jieun then stood up and was about to walk to her daughter's room when Eunbi called her. "Hm?", Jieun hummed in question, turning to her cousin looking at her with worried eyes.

"Uhm... Actually... I can't come with you guys tomorrow... My friends invited to stroll around... I'm sorry", Eunbi said. Jieun chuckled at that. "Of course don't worry I'll tell Areum about it... What time are you going?", Jieun asked.

"Around 9 am", Eunbi replied shortly. "Are you going to commute?", Jieun asked. "No no... My friend is going to pick me up here", Eunbi answered, smiling widely. Seeing that smile again, Jieun arches her brow.

"Okay... I'll be going to Areum's room... You should probably go to your room too... Good night, Eunbi-ah", Jieun said softly before turning and finally walking away.

Eunbi was left there at the sofa as she glances at her phone displaying the conversation with Hyewon. "I shouldn't be like this... I've just known her a few months ago...", Eunbi nagged to herself as she calm those butterflies at her stomach thinking about her silent friend.

Sighing to herself, Eunbi walked to the guest room and layed down on the bed, the thoughts of her friend invading her mind. "Oh god...", Eunbi uttered, putting her arm over her eyes.

**************************
Ms. Lim tapped her fingers on her desk, looking at her laptop. She's currently at her office as she needs to reply to some business emails and sign some paperwork.

It's already late in the evening but being a business woman, she has to take care of these things to keep the business running. Ms. Lim sighed deeply, feeling her tiredness seep in her body as she feels her neck getting stiff.

She gently stretched neck to ease the pain, her gaze falling at the digital clock she has on her desk. '11:15pm', it displayed in bright neon green. "I should probably get going...", Ms. Lim thought to herself as she stood up from her chair. She decided to just continue her work the next day.

*************************
The next day, Ms. Lim came to her office early to continue her work. As she was about to open the door to her office, her phone rang and so she fished it out from her shoulder bag and looked at the caller. Her brow arches looking at the caller as it was unknown number. She hesitantly answered the call and brings it up to her ear.

Unknown: Hey Eunju

Ms. Lim widened her eyes at the voice of the caller. She recognised who the caller was with his baritone voice. She can't help but smile at finally getting to talk to her dear friend again.

Ms. Lim: Eiji! Oh my god! How are you?

**************************
안녕~

Hello! How are you guys^_^ sorry for the long wait for the update... I've been caught up with so much things at school... I had to spend a week with only 2 to 3 hours of sleep... Then I was sick for the next few days...

So this will be a reminder for you all to take care of yourselves and don't push yourselves too much ^_^ this is something that I want to say to you guys as well as to myself...

If you have any questions, just drop them here and I'll try my best to answer them^_^

As always, opinions are welcome~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.7K 34
When you are a transfer and being greeted by the Student Council President, Kwon Eunbi. What you didn't know that by meeting her, your one year of hi...
7K 331 20
The well kept secret......but it's no longer a secret now
17.3K 605 26
[COMPLETED] "unnies look i got an invitation let's all go there" Little did they know, how that little envelop would change their perspective to lif...
43K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ꩜ interactive au ★ 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !