Promise We'll Meet Again? [Mu...

reimxi द्वारा

{MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY. oh and this is two years before tanjiro's trial} a little girl, who is only 1... अधिक

~Information about Y/N / Other Information~
~Chapter 1~ [A New Pillar?]
~Chapter 2~ [Tanjiro's Trial]
~Breathing Information~
~Chapter 3~ [The Mission]
~Chapter 4~ [Meeting New People]
~Chapter 5~ [Set-Up for the Sports Festival]
~Chapter 6~ [Truth or Dare]
~Chapter 7~ [Feelings?]
~Chapter 8~ [The Sports Festival]
~Slight Spoilers for my next 2 books with 1 spoiler of this story~
~Chapter 9~ [Treatment]
~Chapter 10~ [Fighting Again]
~Chapter 12~ [Last Day]
~Chapter 13~ [Festival Date?]
~Chapter 14~ [Duo Troublemakers]
~Chapter 15~ [UPPERMOONS!?]
~Chapter 16~ [Helping in the Butterfly Estate]
~Chapter 17~ [Accidental Confession]
~Chapter 18~ [Training Arc]
~Chapter 19~ [..Uppermoon 1!?]
~Chapter 20~ [Promise..?]

~Chapter 11~ [Golems]

1.1K 25 18
reimxi द्वारा

Muichiro's POV;

------------------------

N/N walked off after the battle between her and that split haired, she didn't even come to where I was sitting at all, I have to go look for her, but I don't even know where she is at all. I guess I could check the school.

[45 Minutes later]

I looked everywhere and I found nothing, damn it she probably left the campus.. maybe she's at our favorite spot to hang out.?

[10 Minutes later]

I looked there and a few more places and still, nothing, no sign of her at all.. I know she's very upset about someone's death I forgot who though. Maybe she is at her favorite restaurant.

[15 Minutes later]

Still, no sign of her I looked inside of the place and even asked if they had seen her, but they had said "no" only place left is.. Our house, I forgot about our house.. She has got to be in there, i ran back to the house as fast as I could.

Nothing was different, other than the door being open.. WAIT THE DOOR IS OPEN!? IS SOMEONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE!? IS N/N OKAY!? I ran in there, hoping to find her, but.. I didn't find her, isn't there a training area underground?

Oh yeah there was, I should go check there just in case..

Y/n's POV;

---------------------

I had just finished killing 3 golems when I heard a noise from upstairs, above from where I was.. SHIT I LEFT THE DOOR OPEN.. I grabbed my sword out of my sheath because I heard something or someone coming down here

The person came down and I saw who it was, I put my sword back in its sheath, it was just Muichiro. I was about to say something when he ran up to me and gave me a hug, I froze for a bit then slowly hugged him back.

We stayed like that for a minute or so "I was so worried about you, why did you leave the door open.?"  Muichiro finally spoke, "I'm sorry for making you worry, I forgot to shut the door.." I responded softly.

Muichiro continued to hug me, I felt odd about that, but we have hugged and cuddled many times, this isn't any different, we finally sat down, and I took out a snack that I apparently had in my pocket and handed it to Muichiro.

"Huh?" is all he said "Eat it" was all I replied to him, and he started eating "Aren't you hungry?" he asked, I just sighed and said "No I'm not." and he continued eating in silence until I got up. "Hm? What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm gonna train" I casually said "In that case let me join you" I turned around and stared at him for a bit then said "Okay, but promise you won't tell anyone on what I'm about to do?" I asked him and he looked at me, confused.

But said "Okay I won't." I nodded and created two snow golems he looked a little shocked then looked at me and said "That's cool!" his eyes were pretty much beaming, and you could clearly see sparkles in his eyes, I chuckled at his cute behavior.

Huh, Muichiro could always make me feel better even when I'm down.. To the point where he could cheer me up over someone's death, or sort of, depending on who the person was, he slightly cheered me up.

I snapped out of my thoughts realizing we still had my golems to defeat "Oh, shoot, yeah.. Sorry, we should probably start the training.." I said then walked to one of the golems, while Muichiro did the same.

[A few hours later]

We both sat down and drank some water, I checked the time, it was only 7:30, holy crap how long have we been training? "It's 7:30 p.m. we should head to bed don't you think?" I asked Muichiro "Yeah we should" was all he had said.

I'm not gonna lie, I did wanna cuddle with Muichiro because I felt safe and comfortable in his arms, unlike anyone else other than my brother, I just hate physical touch after that incident.. We headed upstairs and I went to my room, and I stood there for a minute or so.

"Wait, what was I gonna do again.?" I mumbled, yes, I had forgotten what I was going to do, I should probably just read for a bit I guess, I was about to read but someone's crow had tapped my window.

"Geez, no need to be that loud.." I mumbled and read who the letter was from "I know you're suffering and is experiencing just as much pain as me N/N, but I wanted to let you know that there is a festival coming up after you and Tokito's Mission-"

"-And I think you should come, all the Hashira's are going, but I'm going with Obanai, your brother! Inosuke is going with Aoi, Tanjiro is going with Kanao and Zenitsu is going alone, Shinobu got mad hearing that but went along with it-"

"-You should also ask Tokito-Kun to come with you to the festival <3 -Mitsuri Kanroji" I whispered that all to myself, I mean going to a festival with Muichiro won't be bad at all, right.? I have never gone to these types of things before if I'm being honest.

Oh god, how am I gonna ask him? But I could go alone without Mitsuri knowing, but my brother or Mitsuri would find out and make me, although he'd only do it for Mitsuri because he likes her.

Oh my god they literally both like each other and is to blind to see that, they're also nervous to ask each other out and they say I'm the blind, dense one yeah sure. Oh shoot I should probably write back.

"Your ships are sailing huh? Well, that's great for you I guess, also have fun on your date with my brother, you should confess to him there you know, let's also hope Shinobu doesn't kill Tanjiro and Inosuke for taking her sisters" I wrote.

"Hm, I think that should be good." I said my thought out loud "What should be good?" I heard a voice say behind me and I turned around to see.. "Oh, Mui, you scared me how long have you been standing there?" I asked him nonchalantly.

"I just wanted to check up on you" Muichiro replied to me while looking at me "Eh? Why?" I asked him because I don't know why he'd want to check up on me "What am I doing in your room?" he asked me.

"Eh?" oh, wait yeah, he has amnesia and he just forgot why- "You came in to ask me for something" I said while now looking at him, but he was looking at something else "Oh okay, what's that by the way?" he asked.

"It's just a letter from someone" I replied but he looked sort of jealous? No, no he couldn't be jealous. "Oh okay" he then left my room after that, what type of conversation was that? Whatever I guess I'll go sleep.

[A few hours later]

3rd Person POV;

-------------------------------------

It was now morning and today was their last day at that school, they had already packed their things and was going to school "Thank god today is our last day in this school, I cannot stand the people there." Y/n mumbled to herself while getting ready.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taisho Secret

-----------------------

Y/n and Muichiro slipped from the ice the golems had made twice.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

79.5K 1.5K 20
Being the little sister of Mitsuri Kanroji the Love pillar and one of the Demon Slayer corps wasn't that hard..You were always on her back when she n...
54.2K 1.1K 11
Muichiro is a young boy, becoming a pillar in the age of 14 is very rare and exhausting. He is having hard time remembering stuff. On the other hand...
88.3K 1.6K 26
You are the younger sister of the water pillar, Giyuu Tomioka. The Hashiras have a soft spot for you, but one has more than the others. That would be...
27.4K 1K 11
Sequel to 想い出 "You're old enough now to understand that I won't be able to always be there for you," - Uzui Tengen Those words rang through [name]'s...