~Chapter 7~ [Feelings?]

Y/n's POV;

---------------------------

Me and Muichiro already knew that the other Hashira's were watching us, but we didn't care but I did need to ask Mitsuri about what I felt when I'm around Muichiro so after 10 minutes I decided to call them out.

"Oi, you guys can stop hiding now" I said while looking at the trees and bushes they hid in, and they got out "Oh, yeah, I need to talk to you in private Mitsuri." I looked at her and I could tell she was wondering why but also looked like she sort of knew.

"Okay!" She replied while smiling at me I then walked to her and grabbed her hand and made sure no one followed us when we were far enough, I looked at her slightly serious "Well I wanted to know about these strange feelings I have when I'm around Muichiro.."

Her face lit up "KYAAAAAA! TELL ME THE FEELINGS FIRST!" she was so hyper which I didn't get but I went on anyway. "Well, I feel like there's a million butterflies in my stomach, and it makes my heart pound a lot and I feel safe and comfortable when I'm with him." I explained.

Mitsuri's face lit up even more "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU LIKE MUICHIRO-KUN!!" she screamed but I quieted her down "Shhhhh, please keep it a secret Mitsuri" I asked her which to ofcourse she said yes.

"I'm gonna tell Kanao, Shinobu because they're already here then Aoi when I stop by at the Butterfly Mansion" {let's just say Kanao missed Y/n, so she tagged along} I explained to Mitsuri then we headed back.

"Kanao, Shinobu can you guys come with us?" I asked, Kanao was gonna reach for her coin but stopped, which I was surprised and so were the others she went up to me and whispered "Hai, I will come"

And she smiled, I felt proud of her "Kanao it's so good to know that you hardly use your coin anymore" I then smiled at her. "Ara Ara~ I will come with you too" Shinobu then said, and we walked off leaving the boys there.

"So, what is it that you wanted to talk of Y/n-Chan?~" Shinobu asked you can tell she's very curious "Y/N LIKES MUICHIRO!!" Mitsuri blurted out and I looked at her and nodded, both butterfly girls looked at both of us "Ara Ara~ Our little Y/n has grown up~" Shinobu teased.

They kept teasing me until I remembered something I then looked at Mitsuri "Oi Mitsuri what about the date you hate with Obanai~" I then smirked, and they turned their attention on her I then looked at Shinobu and said, "Oi Shinobu what about the time you said 'I love you" to Giyuu"

And now the attention was on her, and I looked at Kanao and smirked "Oi Kanao didn't Tanjiro hold your hands" and last, everyone's attention was now on Kanao all 4 of us were red but I didn't care, anything for sweet revenge.

"Ara Ara~ He did what now?" Shinobu said while looking like she was gonna kill someone. "Held Kanao's hand" I smirked while I knew Shinobu would probably kill Tanjiro 'He's so dead when I get back to my Estate!" Shinobu smiled with an irk mark on her face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taisho Secret

---------------------------

The boys were talking about Y/n and Muichiro and were teasing Muichiro and were interrogating him, well mainly Obanai and Obanai attempted to kill Muichiro because of the kiss.