[Helluva boss] When Hells Fir...

By TheBorgerMan

Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured... More

Hiding In The Darkness
A Talk Between Father And Daughter
A Demon's Blood
Nightmares And A Recovery
At Long Last
Dinner With My New Family
A Talk Between Co-Workers
The Next Morning
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 1
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 2
Waking Up
A Fresh Start
Spending The Day With Loo
Future Plans
The Ambush
When The Past Catches Up
Suffering
The Party
Hallucinations
Plans Of Attack
Let The Games Begin
The Fun Has Just Begun
When Hells Fire. . .Dies Out
Aftermath

Back to Work

562 18 1
By TheBorgerMan

Y/N's pov

My li'l Loo and I were cuddling on the couch sleeping when my alarm went off telling us It was time to go back to work. I woke up, of course, but I soon realized there was an obstacle in my path. That obstacle was, of course, Loona, still peacefully sleeping next to me. Loona is aware that we have to go back to work today, and I know she wasn't going to get up right away. This was going to be annoying, I could tell. So with a heavy heart, I gently nudged her arm, walking her up.

Y/N: Loona, come on, get off me; we've got to head to work soon.

Loona: Ugh, then why did you let me get all nice and comfy if you're going to force me off you?

She's not going to get up without a fight.

Y/N: Because we have a job to do, Loona. I can't just show up; Blitz has already given us a week off.

Loona: Ugh, just give me like 5 more minutes.

She does this almost every morning. I never thought someone would enjoy sleeping in as much as Loona. Well, either that or Loona just wants someone to comfort her after last night.

Y/N: Loo, we're going to be late.

Loona: I don't give a shit; I just want to sleep.

Y/N: Once work is done, you'll have the rest of the day to sleep next to me.

Loona: Ugh, not yet.

Y/N: Come on, Loo.

She gave me another sleepy groan while rubbing her eyes, along with a pissed-off look.

Loona: Can we just stay like this for 5 more minutes, please?

She's clearly not going to get off me until I let her have 5 more minutes of beauty sleep.

Y/N: Fine, but if I let you have 5 more minutes, then you HAVE to get up, deal?

Loona: Ugh, fine deal.

Five more minutes pass by, and Loona Is still cuddling me, not letting go. So I got up while she was still trying to cuddle me. Don't get me wrong, it's the most adorable thing I've ever seen. But she needs to pick better times to do this, so I set her down on the couch before getting a cup of water and splashing it on her face.

Y/N: Wakey, wakey.

Loona: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

Y/N: That woke you up, huh? Now come eat so we can get work over with.

Loona: I FUCKING HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!

Y/N: That's a lie, and you know it.

Loona: I'm still mad... somewhat.

Y/N: Aww, can Loo not stay mad at her boyfriend?

Loona: You're lucky I can't stay mad at you. But can you not do that while I'm sleeping, though?

Y/N: Yeah, sorry about that, but you refused to get off me; I had no other choice.

She gave me a pissed-off look before getting up and changing into some dry clothes. She was taking her time since she still wanted to show up late so she'd have less work to do since Blitz loves her to death. He let her show up late and not at all without getting on her case. We arrived at work about 30 minutes late and got yelled at by Moxxie the second we walked into the office.

Moxxie: What the fuck took you guys so long? You're almost an hour late for work.

Y/N: Moxxie Can you mind your own business? Why we were late has nothing to do with you; why do you care if we're late?

Moxxie: Why can't you at least pretend to be qualified for your job?

Loona: That doesn't answer his question.

I was getting a little annoyed with Moxxie, so I decided to try to get him to shut up by telling him the truth about our qualifications.

Y/N: I'm more qualified for this job than you'll ever be, Moxxie, so just leave us alone for once. You're starting to piss me off, Mox.

Blitz came from his office to hopefully get Moxxie to back down.

Blitzø: He's right, Mix; He's way more qualified than you'll ever be.

Moxxie: At least I'm on time.

Y/N: Lay the fuck off; it's been 30 minutes. Quit being a little bitch for once, well, ya? Holy sh*t dude, you have to be the most pathetic person In the fucking world, Mox. Just mind your own fucking business for once in your sad, pathetic life.

But not even that got through to this thick, skilled fucktard.

Moxxie: My god, are all hellhounds this useless? Or Is it just you and Loona who are useless? Another thing I want to add is, Why weren't you here this morning? You fucking live here and STILL manage to be late somehow.

Loona: Hey, you little fat little sack of shit, I'd fuck off if I were you.

Moxxie: Why should I

She pointed towards me, slowly getting annoyed at Moxie's bitching. He took one look at me and Looked like he was about to shit himself.

Moxxie: Just try to be on time, that's all.

Loona: Wow, you know how to piss him off more.

Moxxie: It's not my fault he can't control his anger.

Loona: Nice one, you fucking moron.

I start to feel angry with how annoying Moxxie is. God, Loona was right; he's all talk like, Dude, just shut the fuck up every once in a while. I began to panic myself, thinking Moxxie might unleash my flamehound form just by being a little piece of shit. Thankfully, Loona took notice of my anger and calmed me down quickly before things could have gone south.

Loona: HEY FATASS, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Moxxie: Okay, I'll leave you alone for the time being.

Moxxie walked away, thankfully leaving me alone. Meanwhile, Loona was trying to get me to relax a little bit.

Loona: It's okay, babe. Calm down. Everything is okay. You're safe.

I slowly calmed down, steadying my breathing.

Loona: There you go, babe. Just breathe in and then out.

Thank God Loona knows how to get me to relax.

Loona: Feel better?

Y/N: I'm feeling a lot better now. Thanks, Loo.

Loona: Of course, babe.

All of a sudden, I see Millie walk around the corner with several bandages on her leg. The very second I saw her, my brain knew that was my fault.

Y/N: Hey Millie going to take a shot I'm in the dark here, and guess what? Those bandages are from me attacking you In my flamehound form, aren't they?

Millie: Oh no, hun, I got into a fight the other day, and the fucker got me good.

I could tell she was bullshitting me.

Millie: It's alright, Y/N; this wasn't your fault.

I stopped her from talking.

Y/N: BULLSHIT.

Loona: Hey, calm down; it wasn't your fault.

Y/N: Of course, it was my fault.

I could tell Loona was getting a little annoyed by my thinking everything was my fault.

Y/N: Loona, why did you not tell me this?

Loona: I'm not going to let you think that you're the bad guy after everything you went through. You had no control over the matter; your flamehound was in complete control; therefore, none of that was your fault.

Millie: Y/N It's alright, hun; you weren't in control at the time. You can't blame yourself for something that wasn't your fault.

We went back and forth a little bit before Blitz stepped out of his office and started to put in; he is still stubborn as shit.

Blitz: Y/N I'm going to have to agree with Loona here; you do tend to think you're some sort of villain and that everything's your fault somehow.

Moxxie: I may not be sure if that is true or not, but maybe you should try talking things over a little bit. Also, I still have my question from earlier: why were you not here this morning?

Y/N: Oh, for fucks sake, Moxxie.

Moxxie: Sorry, I'm just curious since you live here and all that.

I looked over at Loona, who had a small smile on her face and slowly nodded her head. I could tell she wasn't the other way around about her being in a relationship with me.

Y/N: well-

Loona then cut me off in a more excited tone of voice.

Loona: He's been staying with me.

Moxxie: Oh, If you don't mind me asking, why Is he staying with you of all people?

Loona: Fuck off, fatass I'm not that bad to live with.

Blitzø: She's right Moxxie Loona Is actually a tidy person.

Moxxie: I don't believe you.

Y/N: Hey Mox, no one fucking asked you, so why don't you stick It up your ass and smoke it?

Moxxie: Can you at least answer my question?

Loona: I'm trying to tell you, but you keep interrupting me, so if you want me to answer you, then shut the hell up and listen. We should, you guys anyway.

Millie: Tell us what?

Loona: Well, I want you all to know this, especially you, Blitz.

She took a deep breath and told the others about our relationship.

Loona: Y/N and I are a couple.

I looked over at their expressions; Moxxie had more of a shocked expression, while Millie seemed overjoyed, and then there was Blitz. He just kind of stood there with a blank expression on his face. He looked so dead inside. Millie broke the silence with a sudden outburst of energy.

Millie: Aww, you two would look adorable together.

Blitzø: Y/N, can we have a talk?

Y/N: Uh, sure, pal.

Blitz gets me to follow him over to his office, walks around his desk, and stands in front of the window with his arms crossed, looking away from me. He turned around, sat in his chair, and told me to sit down.

Blitzø: Y/N. You have been my best friend ever since I found you digging around in the garbage for food.

Y/N: Wow, that was so long ago. I was kind of surprised you remembered.

Blitzø: That's not the point. The point is that you have been one of the few people I trusted. Loony has had boyfriends before you, all of whom were either horny drunk fuckboys that only wanted Loona for her body. All of them broke her heart; hell, some of them I don't even think Loona loved; I think she just wanted to say she has a boyfriend. But it seems like she's finally made her choice, and you know what?

Y/N: What?

Blitzø: I can't think of a better person she could have picked. Y/N, you're one of the few people I trust, but when it comes to Loona, I'm just so DAMN HAPPY SHE CHOOSE YOU OVER ALL OTHER HOUNDS.

Y/N: So you're cool with your best friend dating your daughter?

Blitzø: I mean, yeah, you don't seem to want Loona for only her body, so go ahead, Y/N, you have my blessing.

Y/N: Heh, thanks, Blitz.

Once I left his office, Loona tackled me to the ground without warning, gave me a few doggy kisses followed by a real kiss, and then got off of me.

Loona: I love you so much.

Y/N: I love you too, Loo.

*Time skips 4 hours*

Since It was almost closing time, Loona and I snuck out to go watch the Pentagram set together.

Loona: This was a great idea, Y/N.

Y/N: I know, right?

She rested hard on my shoulder and softly smiled at me, followed by a yawn right after.

Loona: This Is nice and all, but I'm starting to get a little tired.

Y/N: Aww, Is my little Loo getting sleepy?

Loona: Fuck you.

Y/N: I think someone Is a little cranky.

Loona: I'm tired, so sue me.

Y/N: You want to go home and cuddle then?

Loona: Yes, fucking, please.

We headed back home and did just that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 1.6K 25
(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living life the way he wants but unfortunately du...
18.1K 574 19
What, if Loona wasn't the only one, who was in that fucked up orphanage What if this someone was a human, who was transported into hell at the age 10...
4.7K 48 7
Adopted son of Stolas Kills, Drink, and more All rights goes to Vivziepop and her team
24.7K 661 21
after coming home from their movie date from the theaters in imp city. Millie and Moxxie discover a human baby abandoned in hell. they both decide to...