Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 79

938 27 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 79 Extra 3

    Six years later.

    After Ji Ci woke up from the coma, after a period of recuperation, she regained her ability to take care of herself and returned to school to continue her studies.

    I just graduated last year.

    Bai Yueli gave up the inheritance rights of the Bai family's property and became a simultaneous interpreter.

    After Ji Ci woke up, she didn't like to talk for a long time. When you ask her, she reluctantly answers, and rarely initiates the topic.

    The communication between them was very little, and it didn't increase until the second year.

    After the classmates and friends around have started families and businesses, this year, Ji Ci also proposed to Bai Yueli.

    I still remember that day,

    after marking her beloved senior sister, she took out the engagement ring from her pocket in fear, and asked that question with twinkling eyes.

    Senior sister stared at her for a long time without speaking.

    She was a little anxious: "You... don't you want to?"

    Bai Yueli shook her head, took a deep breath, and said in relief, "I thought you didn't plan to say this to me anymore."

    A sense of guilt welled up, Ji Ci rested his head on the senior sister's shoulder and lowered his eyes.

    On the day of the wedding,

    they entertained many guests, from high school to college, to those who entered the society, sitting under the stage and witnessing the wedding between her and her senior sister.

    The two wore pure white wedding dresses, Bai Yun took Bai Yueli and handed her hand to Ji Ci's.

    The real touch made Ji Ci stunned for a moment, and the senior sister's clear and charming eyes pulled her back to reality, with great satisfaction and happiness filling her heart.

    She seemed to have finally settled on one thing.

    One thing that I can't think of.

    "Miss Jici, are you willing to marry Miss Bai Yueli, and from now on, no matter whether you are poor or rich, healthy or sick, you will be loyal to her, cherish her, and protect her wholeheartedly and unswervingly? Are you willing? "The master of ceremonies looked at the wedding congratulations in his hand, as well as the information of the brides, and asked deeply.

    "I..." Ji Ci was extremely anxious, the guilt that enveloped her when she first woke up once again invisibly clamped her limbs, lowered her eyes slightly, and fell into silence.

    The guests in the hall couldn't hold back their restlessness, and pointed out one after another.

    Jiang Yi, as Bai Yueli's most solid group of relatives and friends, wished to kick Ji Ci out and replace her: "This Ji Ci, what kind of plane is he doing? She embarrasses Big White Rabbit like this!"

    Her boyfriend, now husband Smiling, "Don't worry, what's the rush."

    ​​The voices from the audience reached Bai Yueli's ears one by one, she tilted her head slightly, and looked at Ji Ci.

    Ji Ci took a deep breath,

    because the guilt towards the original owner made her unable to face Bai Yueli when she woke up, and she felt that she had no right to deprive others of their lives. But her liking for her senior made her unable to help getting closer, contacting her, and rediscovering that love.

    This feeling hit again today, and she was at a loss for a while.

    The obsession hidden in the depths of her brain suddenly surged up, she turned her head to look at Bai Yueli, and the senior sister was also watching her.

    She was extremely beautiful today,

    Ji Ci took a deep breath, and firmly said: "I am willing!" The master of

    ceremonies was not disturbed by this short episode, and looked at Bai Yueli formulaically according to the procedure.

    "Miss Bai Yueli, are you willing to marry Miss Ji Ci? From now on, regardless of poverty or wealth, health or disease, you will be loyal to her, protect her, and cherish her wholeheartedly and unswervingly, will you?"

    Bai Yueli His eyes flickered slightly, his red lips parted slightly, and he said without thinking, "I am willing."

    Putting diamond rings on each other, the master of ceremonies looked at them with a smile on his face, and the audience also stared at the two beautiful brides, which gave enough atmosphere.

    Ji Ci glanced at Bai Yueli in embarrassment.

    A senior is a senior, always calmer than her.

    Ji Ci smiled slightly, turned around, looked at her senior sister affectionately, put one hand on her shoulder, and slightly held her cheek with the other, and gently kissed her rippling red lips.

    Bai Yueli cooperated with her, lowered her eyes, waiting for the familiar lip shape to cover her, and she couldn't hold back, and kissed back passionately.

    After the process is over, the brides will toast with the guests. Bai Yueli is allergic to alcohol, so she can only use tea instead of wine. When she meets some playful ones, she is embarrassed to bargain with their former goddess, so she can only bully Ji Ci.

    Ji Ci murmured, one cup, two cups, three cups, seven**...

    When she got home and changed into casual clothes, she was already unconscious. When outsiders were around, she was extremely restrained, once she closed their bedroom door, like a wild cat, she jumped into Bai Yueli's arms.

    Playing with her head and rubbing against Bai Yueli's collarbone, it made her feel itchy.

    "Okay Ji Ci."

    "Senior Sister." Ji Ci ignored her, talking drunken ravings to himself: "You, you are finally mine."

    Bai Yueli: "..."

    Ji Ci absolutely couldn't say these words.

    It's a bit like the tone of Ji Ci.

    But this tone, she knew, was her Ji Ci, which was clearly spoken from the same mouth, yet it gave her such a different feeling.

    "Okay, I'll help you back to bed." Bai Yueli was tickled by her rubbing, and held down the paw that kept trying to play with her hair.

    "No."

    The man was so drunk that he shook his head like a rattle.

    Bai Yueli: "You lean on me, it's very heavy."

    Ji Ci: "I said I don't want you to help me, I can do it myself!"

    Bai Yueli smiled: "Really?"

    Ji Ci's cheeks were blushing , revealing her firm and powerful arms, Bai Yueli was stunned, wondering when this man was secretly exercising behind her back.

    She really had no defense at all.

    If someone else were to talk, and not indulge in these sweet love whispers, how could they not understand what Ji Ci's words had to do with showing his strength.

    Her legs flew into the air, and a sense of weightlessness came over her. The firm and powerful arms wrapped around her back, and she almost lost her voice.

    She was actually picked up by Princess Jici.

    At first, she was a little uncomfortable and wanted Ji Ci to let her go, but finally she smiled helplessly and gave up struggling.

    The bedroom was too big, and Ji Ci was so drunk that he almost couldn't hold on halfway through the walk. After half a day of bravely walking, he didn't let go decisively next to the bed, but gently put her senior sister back on the bed. Out of inertia, luckily Support the bed in time, so as not to press on Bai Yueli's body.

    But this posture is also quite weird.

    Bed bang?

    This person didn't realize it at all, but looked at her senior sister with some complacency, meaning now you are asking if I can do it.

    Bai Yueli laughed softly, looked at her affectionately, and wrapped her arms around this man's neck dotingly.

    The two were lying on their backs on the bed, and only two bedside lamps were lit in the room. It was that kind of festive red, and with the bedroom objects carefully arranged by the two, it was very emotional.

    Ji Ci was a little tired, leaning on her senior sister's shoulder, her long eyelashes drooped, and they were not completely closed, making it difficult to tell whether she was asleep or not.

    "During the church, why did you think about it for so long, can you tell me what you were thinking at that time?" Bai Yueli looked at the ceiling quietly and asked in a low voice.

    It can be regarded as a knot in the heart all the time.

    Ji Ci Su Xing talked more with others than her, and it took more than half a year before he started talking and laughing with her.

    She understands Ji Ci and has never expressed it, but that doesn't mean she has no grudges.

    "I..." Ji Ci was silent for a while, and said: "On the one hand, I am afraid that that person will come out to hurt you again, on the other hand, I feel that this body does not belong to me, and I am sorry. Do you know, senior sister? When I woke up, there was a strong sense of guilt in my heart, which made me unable to face you. I couldn't help myself from thinking this way."

    Bai Yueli: "Then, how did you figure it out later? "

    Ji Ci: "It should be your obsession, I don't know how it came out out of nowhere. It's like, I had some regrets before."

    "Regrets." Bai Yueli stared at the ceiling, and there might be a trace of it in her heart. I can't explain the unknown resonance.

    Ji Ci murmured: "Senior sister, I have always wanted to find an opportunity to talk to you about this matter. I put my inner problems and emotions into my relationship with you, didn't you I don't want to talk to me anymore, I'm sorry."

    "What's the use of you talking about it now, anyway, you've already done me harm." Bai Yueli turned her face away, seeming to blame.

    In fact, I didn't care about it at all.

    Just say it.

    Today, she just took advantage of this atmosphere to ask, even if she didn't mention it, it wouldn't affect anything.

    But Ji Ci thought she was angry.

    "Sorry." Leaning on her shoulder, he felt extremely guilty.     Bai Yueli

    smiled helplessly, turned her head to look at her, and said sternly: "Ji Ci, don't say sorry to me, and don't say sorry to me, never mention your apology again."

It doesn't matter, whether it's a deliberate joke or not, their current relationship doesn't need these words to express their redundant feelings. When the time came to apologize, nothing could be undone, so she didn't like to hear it.

    "Yeah." Ji Ci nodded agreeingly, the spirit of alcohol came up, his upper and lower eyelids couldn't stand it anymore, and fell into a deep sleep.

    Even when she was asleep, she was still doing her favorite action, grabbing a strand of her senior sister's hair with her claws.

    Bai Yueli's neck was itchy because of her breathing, and she glanced out of the window, and the vast night fell into her eyes.

    Turning her head to look at the unconscious Ji Ci again, she was helpless and had a hint of remorse, "You just fell asleep like this?"

    She turned her face away, even if she was calm in the past, her heartbeat would inevitably speed up at this moment, and her cheeks seemed to be infected with last Ji Ci's drunkenness Afterwards, Scarlet: "Don't you know what the alpha on the wedding night is going to do to the omega?"

    Markings often happen between ordinary couples, and on such a wedding night, many alphas will completely mark their beloved omega.

    "Hmm..." Ji Ci groaned to show his presence, lowered his eyes slightly, and didn't know whether he was asleep or not: "I know. But it's still early, the night is long and long, let you rest first For a while."

    Bai Yueli almost couldn't hold back her laughter when she saw this man's serious expression.

    Does she really know what she is talking about now?

    Bai Yueli pursed her smile, and asked softly: "Ji Ci, has it been a long time since I marked you?"

    Now Ji Ci couldn't hold back, and turned one eye, "Hmm."

    Omega's Reverse marks can make alpha easier to enter the scene, and it is perfect for mobilizing the fun for such a night after a long love and nothing to do the next day.

    Ji Ci hadn't been bitten for a long time, and his glands were indeed itchy.

    Senior sister's movements are very gentle. I

    remember that when I was bitten by her for the first time, it was very painful. Now I don't have this feeling anymore. After only experiencing the short-term pain of being punctured, the graceful feeling filled my mind, as if Dancing on the clouds.

    The reverse mark is not over yet, the alcohol surge, coupled with the possessiveness of the seduced alpha, made her turn back without any warning.

    Kissed the sister's neck along the beautiful lip line, and her fingers had already climbed to the most mysterious territory of omega.

    ...

    After an innumerable amount of time, both of them were a little tired, and they reluctantly let each other go.

    Bai Yueli flashed back all kinds of past events in her mind, and suddenly turned her head to look at this person,     "

    Ji Ci, are you sleepy?

    "

They all forgot, "It's been so long since I graduated from high school to university, do you still call me senior sister?"

    Ji Ci asked in surprise, "I'm used to it, don't you like it?"

    "No." Bai Yueli said: "It's just that you always use this address, which makes you feel a bit old and young. However, we are married now, and you and I will be in the same boat and rely on each other in the future. You can call me by my name. "

    "Oh." Ji Ci nodded, and complied with her dully: "Bai Yueli?"

    Embarrassed and awkward, habits are really hard to change, maybe let her call Big White Rabbit to get used to it.

    Bai Yueli smiled helplessly: "I remember you said it very smoothly at the beginning."

    "Don't mention the past." Ji Ci muttered sullenly: "I changed it just because you didn't like me."

    Bai Yueli Yueli: "When did I not like it anymore?"

    Ji Ci was speechless, and

    suddenly smirked, and didn't intend to care about what happened in the past, "I guess."

    He couldn't help rubbing against it, revealing his canine teeth that started to itch again : "Based on my intuition about my future wife."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    This is the end of this story.

    [Start my thoughts, if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. 】

    Actually, I just wanted to finish the ending of episode 2, but after thinking about it, the two of them were a bit miserable, and the final farewell to you apart from the sentence at the end of the text, senior sister, was the good night several chapters ago. So I wrote an extra episode, and wrote out beautiful fragments about the future, so that Xiao Ci and senior sister can say goodbye to you.

    The story is immature and has been criticized by some people. When I coded, it was even more bittersweet. Passion played out in my mind, I wrote and wrote without a clue, and it didn't feel that good anymore. After I came back from the break, I also felt confused about the character design. I don't know what kind of feeling it will show in your eyes at the end, but for me, I have done my best to do the best I can, at least in terms of attitude. I have a guilty conscience.

    It is very hard for the treasures to chase my texts, and the updates are interrupted every three days, ashamed, ashamed.

    Make a wish, I hope that the next instinct will be updated every day.

    My desire to share is relatively strong, so after three books, no matter how long I open the code in advance, I can’t save it. Later, because of various reasons, I have a bad mentality and endless updates. For you It is also an act of irresponsibility. After being tempered by the three books, I have also seen through myself. I can bear my temper to some extent and devote myself to saving manuscripts.

    Finally, I wish you all the best in everything! !

    (End of the book)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 71 27
Miss Mary Sue goes through a book to attack x Aboriginal Little Sun Shou, who was born in the lower world, Chi Yueshan, has three dreams. 1. Get admi...
91.4K 3.3K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...
24.5K 690 27
Ji Yunshu's Alpha fiancée has moved away from love. After many investigations, she learned that the Omega that her fiancee liked had a tea-flavored p...
526K 17.4K 124
Read and find out...