Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 76

372 15 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 76

    "Miss, wake up."

    "Miss." The

    noisy voice became louder and louder, Bai Yueli frowned, and her consciousness gradually gathered.

    Slowly opening her eyelids, the neon light pouring in from the window was extremely dazzling. She squinted her eyes and looked at it for a long time. The blurry mass in front of her finally turned into a human shape.

    "Miss, it's the stop." The driver brother saw that she finally woke up, and reminded him friendly.

    Bai Yueli looked at it in confusion for a while, a little surprised. Looking out of the window, it was completely dark, and the streets beside the road were full of traffic.

    Breathing is a bit stuffy, and there are bouts of dull pain in the head.

    Until now, I still haven't figured out how I fell asleep just now, so that I sat past the stand.

    This feeling is very strange, it seems that it has only been bumpy for half an hour, and it seems that it has been wandering for a long time, so long that when she opened her eyes again, she didn't know where she was and why she was here.

    It took me a while to remember the timeline:

    Ji Ci had been in a coma in the hospital for more than a month. She visited the hospital today and took the bus home, and then fell asleep.

    I guess it's because of too many negative emotions and frequent insomnia during this time.

    She politely thanked the driver, and was about to get up when a heavy object on her lap fell off, Bai Yueli reacted, but was a step slower.

    With a "snap", the thing fell heavily on the ground, knocking and spinning at all four corners, and every part was not spared, and fell to the driver's feet.

    He picked it up for her and handed it to her.

    "Thank you." Bai Yueli murmured, staring at the thing in her hand without blinking.

    This is Ji Ci's camera.

    There are many traces of time engraved on the fuselage, these are nothing, just some skin trauma, a few corners were knocked off just now, and the lens was also cracked.

    Bai Yueli tried to use it, but the camera was pitch black, it seemed that it had been broken.

    Putting it back into the bag silently, she sighed.

    After getting out of the car, the surrounding scenery is fairly familiar. The cold Night Breeze ignored the material of the clothes on his body and invaded inside recklessly.

    Bai Yueli was much more awake than when she was in the car, and gradually felt her own existence.

    But for some reason, she still felt that the time on the bus was very long, as if she had experienced a lot, but it was only more than half an hour when she counted it down.

    If you want to recall deeply, it is like stepping into the territory marked as "forbidden zone". Once you want to touch it, you will feel dull pain and you will not be able to recall it.

    She had to give up.

    It's past eight o'clock in the evening, and the starting point of this bus is only three stops away from the People's Hospital where Ji Ci is located.

    She had only come to visit, but for some reason, she still wanted to go.

    A kind of deep reluctance, not having time to say goodbye, made her want to find a place to release. And the only person who can make her feel so hard to let go is Ji Ci in the hospital.

    This time, she didn't sit for a long time, standing in front of the hospital bed and watching deeply.

    The girl on the bed had a peaceful expression, her breathing was shallow, and she was as quiet as if she had just fallen asleep. .

    In the next few months, Ji Liangying arranged for Ji Ci to be transferred to another hospital. The medical environment in City A is much more advanced than that of Beicheng. After living here for so long, there is no improvement, so it is more convenient to take him back to Beicheng for recuperation.

    Bai Yueli had to take care of her studies, so she could only visit her when she returned to Beicheng during the holidays.

    In a flash, came the second half of the school year.

    The school has reserved student status for Ji Ci, those who are sleeping are still sleeping, and those who are awake are still living.

    Bai Yueli's life went back to the way it was before, with no worries, no longing for tomorrow. When she is studying alone, she will not choose the library, but find an empty classroom to read quietly. Occasionally, I go to the cafeteria with my friends, and occasionally I am busy with club affairs.

    The classmates around her were busy with internships and exams, and she gradually had some plans for the future.

    On May 1st, Bai Yueli went back to Beicheng.

    This time, the main purpose is not to go back to visit Ji Ci, but to find Bai Yun.

    In these years, she has always avoided this aunt if she can, and she doesn't want to face it, nor does she bother to face it.

    Grandma always thought it was her dead father. Others didn't know about it, but she would always remember it.

    My aunt drank a lot of wine that night, and her whole body smelled of alcohol and she couldn't walk steadily. It was very late that day, grandma had gone abroad, and father had been working in the study. Ben was kind enough to take his sister back to the room, but instead of offending her, he quarreled hysterically with his father.

    Her room was the closest to her father's study, and she woke up in a daze. No matter what her aunt said, her father was not angry until she and her mother were mentioned.

    My aunt said a lot of things to stimulate my father. At that time, my father's physical condition was not very good, not to mention that he was busy so late, and the tragedy happened in the end.

    All this was witnessed by her hiding behind the door.

    The memories of the Bai family are really not very good to her, and she doesn't care that much about those properties. After being able to support herself, she seldom relies on the Bai family. In the future, she does not have such great ambitions to run the Bai family's industry. She neither chooses a related major, nor does she have enough confidence that she will be better than her aunt.

    And she clings to the right of inheritance tightly and doesn't let go, perhaps because she has a bit of revenge in her bones.

    Revenge on her grandma, revenge on her aunt.

    The more my aunt is obsessed with these things, the less she wants her to get what she wants. I've always had this thought.

    Now, she doesn't care so much about it.

    Some people fill wounds by healing overnight, while others wait for a new wound to pop up, forcing you to forget the old one.

    And she should be both.

    In fact, when she was with Ji Ci, she secretly thought about finding a suitable opportunity to have a good talk with her aunt, and the time was set, just during this winter vacation. Too many things happened later, and she didn't make a decision until today.

    Bai Yun is wearing a black professional suit today, and his chestnut curly hair is neatly combed, pinned behind the ears on both sides, looking capable and simple.

    She does have the temperament of a leader.

    "Aunt." Bai Yueli smiled politely, and after letting go, her smile was brighter and more sincere than usual.

    It turned out that when they met, they had their own concerns and were cautious in every step.

    "Yueli," Bai Yun also smiled, "You suddenly want to find me...?"

    "I want to come and talk to my aunt about the company's future development." Bai Yueli cut to the chase, looked left and right at the simple and elegant office, Opposite the floor-to-ceiling windows are high-end office buildings.

    "I used to be young and rarely came to the company. I never thought that my aunt would manage me so well." Bai Yueli paused, and said sincerely, "In the future, please manage it well."     Her previous words were matched with Today's sudden behavior is very similar to coming here to declare sovereignty. After all, the appointed heir is her, and she has the right to take over the management of the company at the legal age of majority, and she is about to graduate next year, so this is the perfect time to ask for power.     Bai Yun: "Are you...?"     Bai Yueli: "My aunt will inherit the leadership of the company, and the shares I own will also be transferred to you."     "..." The     other party let go The relaxation was too sudden, no matter how she tried to induce her before, she would not compromise, but now she no longer brings up these things, but Bai Yueli brought it up on her own initiative.

    After all, Bai Yun has seen the big world. After a moment of astonishment, he immediately calmed down and smiled, "Yueli, have you thought it through?"

    "Yes." Bai Yueli said without thinking, "However, before that, I have one condition."

    Bai Yun was not overwhelmed by her condition, she was purely curious: "Tell me."

    If it was before, she probably wouldn't be so calm. She has learned a lot from Bai Yueli for so many years. Seeing the ability of this niece, at least it is not as pure and simple as it seems. The conditions she raised are definitely much bigger than the right to inherit shares.

    "I want you to help me set up a foundation, and invest a certain amount of money every year to support those families who have been in car accidents." Bai Yueli paused, originally only thought of this funding condition, but her mind couldn't help thinking again One popped up and said, "Or for children who cannot go to school because their parents owe debts, we can subsidize them until they finish college."

    Bai Yun: "Is that all?"

    Bai Yueli: "Yes."

    After so many years of hard work It was too easy for the thought to get this moment, Bai Yun couldn't figure it out, and even showed a wry smile.

    She also didn't have the pleasure of holding power in her hands as she imagined. .

    After dealing with the affairs of the Bai family, Bai Yueli came to the hospital again.

    Ji Ci was still lying there quietly, with her eyes closed tightly, she lost a lot of weight, and the pale background made her face look haggard and pale.

    Bai Yueli stood beside the bed, looking at her deeply.

    For a moment, she noticed that Ji Ci's fingers had moved, and she immediately became agitated, but what followed was a few months of peace like a day.

    Little by little, my heart returned to peace.

    Bai Yueli sighed, thinking that she was too tense these days and her eyes were dazzled.

    She didn't intend to sit for a long time, maybe it was to relax for a while, or maybe it was hard to say goodbye because she couldn't visit for several months, Bai Yueli pulled out the chair and sat down, and tucked the quilt inside and out for Ji Ci.

    What kind of existence this person in front of her is to her, the boundaries in her heart are still blurred.

    She clearly knows that even if she wakes up, the chance of turning back to the original Ji Ci is very small, and she clearly knows that that person has bad intentions for her. But she still came to visit often, and still had her thoughts on her.

    Bai Yueli clasped her hands against her forehead, recalling all the past, maybe she was tired, so she took a rare break and fell into a light sleep.

    When she woke up, she realized that she had been in the hospital for too long and it was time for her to go back. When he raised his eyes, he happened to meet a pair of familiar clear eyes. When the other party saw her wake up, he was at a loss for a moment. His thin hand was stuck in midair, only an inch away from touching her shoulder.

    Bai Yueli looked at her in disbelief, a storm surged in her heart under her calm expression.

    "...Sister." The girl was the first to speak out.

    Xu Shi hasn't made a sound for a long time, she is like a baby who has just mastered the ability to speak, her mouth is almost just moving. But these two words had already been deeply etched into her mind, fused into her blood, and became a kind of muscle memory that would only be triggered when she saw Bai Yueli.

    There are not too many dialogues, and there is no need to spend too much effort to test and demonstrate.

    With just one glance, Bai Yueli knew that

    she was back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 370 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...
4.4M 278K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.7M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
24.5K 670 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...