Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 67

424 20 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 67

    Time flies, and Ji Ci is about to take the college entrance examination.

    All six of her assessments have reached the threshold of prestigious schools, and she is only waiting for the final results of the college entrance examination. She has done well in the last few mock exams, and she is good enough to get into any school if she performs normally.

    During the few days of the college entrance examination, Bai Yueli did not have a holiday, and almost all of them were professional courses, so Ji Ci had to fight alone.

    On the day when the results came out, Ji Ci had been standing in front of the computer for a long time, her hand holding the mouse was trembling. What she was most afraid of was that she would fail the exam. During that time, she caught a cold from the air conditioner and went to the exam room with a sickness. .

    Ji Ci half-closed her eyes and moved away the test results bit by bit. First she saw a one, and then to the left, a three. The mantissa had been exposed, and her heart began to pound.

    Is it five or six?

    With a flick of his heart, his eyes closed, his gaze gradually narrowed, and with a capital six at the beginning, Ji Ci gasped.

    At this moment, she seemed to understand Fan Jinzhong.

    Damn, 631! !

    This score is already very strong among art students.

    It's really not in vain that she has read two high school ones and high school two! !

    "Grandma, grandma, I got more than 600 points in the test."

    She rushed out of the room and shared the good news with her grandma who had been preparing supplements for her during this time. Yu said, "Xiaoying will definitely be proud of you if she finds out. Even if she doesn't say anything, she still cares about you."

    Ji Ci nodded.

    She really wanted Ji Liangying to praise her, so that she had eaten so much food from Ji's family. Grandma is already calling Ji Liangying. At this moment, besides her, the person Ji Ci most wants to share with is Bai Yueli.

    All her grades meet the standards for going to University A, and she can even choose the major she likes. This is her biggest obsession since Bai Yueli went to City A. He came to the shocking university because it was the school Bai Yueli studied at.

    The future is long, senior sister.

    Ji Ci was about to share the news with her senior sister when she suddenly remembered that she should have classes at this time.

    Over the past year, through countless phone calls, Ji Ci has almost figured out Bai Yueli's class schedule.

    She sighed, and was about to take back her phone, when suddenly the ringtone rang, and when she looked up, it was Bai Yueli.

    "How was the exam?" The phone was connected, and a girl's brisk voice came, she was quite confident in Ji Ci.

    "Also..." Ji Ci turned his eyes and suddenly wanted to play a spoof, his excited voice suddenly darkened, "It's okay, I only took more than 400 exams, it seems that I can only choose a local school, I can’t go to City A anymore.”

    There was a silence on the other side: “…”

    “It’s okay, it’s fine in Beicheng.” The girl’s voice softened, and when she comforted others, it was like a spring breeze: “Are you Do you want to repeat your studies or stay in Beicheng? I will support you. I will graduate in less than two years, and I will come back to accompany you."

    Ji Ci: "..." I am

    so touched, senior sister ! It's true.

    She opened her mouth, wanting to state the truth, but Bai Yueli comforted again: "Okay, let's not talk anymore, I'm going to class, you have a good sleep, get up and we will make a decision together."

    "Ah, okay."

    After hanging up the phone, Ji Ci smiled helplessly.

    Senior sister is too kind, but it's not the first day she knows.

    She had already thought about it, and when the senior sister finished class to discuss this matter with her, she suddenly told her, "No, actually I got 600 points in the test, and I lied to you just now", and then the senior sister would definitely reveal With an expression of disbelief, at this time, she told her openly that she would not go to the Academy of Fine Arts and go to University A.

    The gap from A University to Beicheng is much bigger than the gap from Academy of Fine Arts to A University.

    The senior has always opposed her decision to go to University A. When she mentioned it a few times before, she just mentioned it in passing, but she was ruthlessly rejected by the senior. The senior thought that she had the idea of ​​going to University A for her sake. Knowing that the Academy of Fine Arts is the best choice for her. Although University A has invested more and more in the art department in the past two years, compared with the top art schools in China, it still lacks teachers and atmosphere.

    Just as she was thinking happily, Ji Ci was sent to the hospital by Ji Liang after a sudden phone call.

    It has been a long time since Ji Liangying asked her to work as a helper in the hospital.

    This time around, colleagues all knew about Ji Liangying's daughter's college entrance examination this year, and they all asked about Ji Ci's score, even if she didn't claim to be an art student, she was proud enough, so she told them openly.

    Ji Liangying didn't say a word the whole time. Every time someone asked about this, Ji Ci turned her head and glanced at Ji Liangying. She was obviously looking at her, but she lowered her head instantly, either sorting out the materials or cleaning the cup, with an indifferent expression look.     Ji Ci even felt that she probably did it on purpose for calling him to the hospital today, otherwise, how could it be such a coincidence that after grandma called her on the front foot, something would happen in the hospital on the back foot.     Ji Ci served as a volunteer for a while, and when she returned, it was already past five o'clock.     While eating, her brain buzzed.     That's bad, didn't senior sister say that she would make a decision with her.     She hurriedly turned on her phone, but she didn't receive any news from Bai Yueli, no message, no phone call.     Maybe...the senior sister is also busy.

    At this moment, Ji Ci felt that he had gone too far. The senior sister must have cared about her very much, and she had been worrying her all the time without any explanation. Even if she was doing other things, she would be distracted.

    Ji Ci shook his head and said it shouldn't be, and she was embarrassed to send her a message directly. The time of this lie was too long, and she felt guilty, remembering that the senior sister once told her, "I sent it to you specially. ", with an idea, she also edited a circle of friends, set it to be visible only to the other party, and tagged the other party.

    "Surprise not surprise #笑脸, picture jpg."

    Not a minute after posting on Moments, Ji Ci received a call from Bai Yueli.

    She hurriedly connected and smiled: "Senior sister, you saw it so soon!"

    "I'm outside your house."

    "..." Ji Ci's eyes dimmed.

    Opening the door, there was a slim figure standing outside the door. She was wearing a baseball cap, a simple and clean T-shirt, and on her wrist was the familiar bracelet they bought at the station in City A.

    Ji Ci only felt that his heels were weak and his head was dizzy. It would be great if he could faint now.

    Bai Yueli put on the slippers that Ji Ci handed her, and said in confusion: "What did you just say, why did you see it so quickly?" After speaking, she

    took out her mobile phone and saw Ji Ci Aite's circle of friends at a glance .

    Ji Ci: It's over...

    "You lied to me?" Bai Yueli stared at the screen, speaking calmly, Ji Ci looked at her cold face, and thought it was the calm before the storm.

    It's over.

    Ji Ci was so frightened that he took a step back, hurriedly cupped his hands, kowtowed and bowed three times: "I'm sorry, I'm wrong, senior sister, I really didn't mean it."

    Woooooo, she didn't expect that she would rush all the way Come back.

    Bai Yueli sat calmly on Ji Ci's chair, continuing to remain silent. His face hasn't changed much, it's almost the same as when the two had conflicts before, neither angry nor smiling, but this kind of emotion is more terrifying than all emotions.

    Ji Ci stood aside honestly, fiddling with his fingers, like a child who did something wrong, how could he feel the joy of the day when the grades were released.

    "You're still standing there," Bai Yueli glanced at her sideways, and said calmly, "Don't coax me."

    Ji Ci's ears moved sensitively, and he grinned.

    Hurriedly squeezed to Bai Yueli's side and sat down, holding her arm with two paws, shaking it left and right: "Senior sister, senior sister, senior sister, senior sister, senior sister~"

    Bai Yueli couldn't help but curled the corners of her mouth, petting her. Drowning in the ground, she said: "Okay, okay, I'm dizzy from the shaking of your head."

    Finally, there was warmth in her tone, and Ji Ci smiled knowingly, and then started to talk about business: "Senior sister, why are you back, what are you doing this afternoon? Isn't there still class?"

    "It's not all because you don't worry." Bai Yueli glanced at her, and now she became like an ordinary person, with an angry look written on her face: "I'm worried about you Ah."

    "Then...you don't need to come back here." Ji Ci was puzzled: "Didn't it be agreed to sleep and then discuss it, you really, I was almost scared to death when I received the call."     "Who told you that you jumped off the building?" Bai Yueli poked her chest with her slender index finger, "I'm afraid your little heart can't bear it, you can't think about it."     Ji Ci: "... ..."     If I knew this, I wouldn't tell her.     "Although, I'm not so glass-hearted." Ji Ci murmured to himself, "That's the original, it's different now. I have you, senior sister, you are my motivation! Thanks With you, I can get admitted to University A as I wished."

    Bai Yueli couldn't help laughing, she didn't expect that she would use such sweet words so much, after thinking about it, she found something was wrong, she turned her head and looked angrily at the person who set her up: " Why are you going to A University, didn't you agree..."

    Seeing through, Ji Ci smiled awkwardly.

    Then I changed my previous submissiveness in front of Bai Yueli, and said, "I've always thought this way, senior sister, because I have faced death before, so I know what I want, not to mention the art department of A University Very good, don't make me feel wronged."

    "But..." Bai Yueli was also a little shaken by the words.

    "Don't worry about it, I won't regret it, Big White Rabbit." Ji Ci held her senior sister's hand, blinked her big harmless eyes, pressed him on the back of the chair, and leaned over to kiss her intimately. There was a tap on the Yin lips.

    The clear pupils came into view, Bai Yueli looked at the girl who was only a few feet away from her, and she could feel the heat on her face, she smiled lightly, "What did you call me just now?"

    Ji Ci grinned , quickly took over: "Big white rabbit."     Bai

    Yueli: "Huh?"

, embracing her, with soft cheeks buried in the delicate collarbone.

    Bai Yueli's mind went blank for a moment, and her bosom felt hot, she smiled helplessly, "Ji Ci, do you still remember what day it is these days?"

    "What day?" Ji Ci asked from She pulled her arms up and repeated it in confusion.

    Then she began to play with her paws, thinking about it, and finally realized it, her eyes seemed to have opened a perspective, and she wanted to see through the smooth neck in front of her, "Is your fever period coming?!"

    Bai Yue Li smiled knowingly, this time it was her turn to lean forward, her slender eyelashes brushed a flame on the bridge of Ji Ci's nose, and her voice was seductive: "Then, do you want to help me put on the restraining stickers, or... ..?"

    Ji Ci looked at the girl's beautiful face, as if he didn't understand, he slightly pursed his lips and smiled slyly, and didn't rush to reply.

    Bai Yueli raised her eyelashes, even she was confused.

    Suddenly, when she was unprepared, someone grabbed one of her shoulders, and a powerful arm crossed her waist. Her body lost weight for a short time, and once she regained her sense of touch, she felt that the place she was sitting on was harder than before. The stool was much softer, and the hot air that was continuously exhaled fell on the side of the neck, the broken hair was blown slightly, and the skin was entwined, itching from the outside to the inside.

    The girl rested her chin lightly on her shoulder, obsessively and tenderly: "Since I'm by your side, what restraining stickers do you need?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
33.8K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
4.5M 284K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
24.6K 700 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...