Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 64

398 16 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 64

    Bai Yueli took the room card, and Ji Ci followed behind her.

    The two were tacit and didn't say a word.

    The main building is simple and convenient, the decoration is simple and simple, and the space is relatively small.

    Open the door, and in the bright and bright interior, there are two moderate beds and a few pieces of wooden furniture, which will fill the room to the brim.

    There is an independent bathroom and a small balcony in the room. Standing on the balcony, you can overlook the mountain view, and the endless flow of people is shuttling under your eyes.

    The atmosphere inside the house was eerily quiet. Ji Ci breathed out on the balcony for a while, and looked back when he remembered something. What's on your mind.

    Such an expression is rare for her in normal times.

    The suffocation that had just dissipated enveloped him again, and Ji Ci's heart began to thump again.

    She is so nervous.

    Thinking of the vending machine in the Hall of Fame, Ji Ci unknowingly went there to buy a bottle of wine, and when he came back, he closed the balcony door, the cold wind blowing his face, and the cold wine flowed down his throat.

    Suddenly the balcony door opened, and the voice froze for a few seconds, and a girl's clear voice came from the top of the ear, "I remember you don't seem to be able to drink." Ji     Ci

    was silent, and said, "Yes."

, she is a coward, and has never confessed her love to a girl in her two lifetimes.

    Bai Yueli hesitated to speak, but finally said nothing, took it to the door, and warned: "It's cold outside, don't stay too long, be careful of catching a cold."

    After she left, Ji Ci let out a long breath.

    In the past, she didn't know much about herself, but now she sees it through. She knows how to order food, and the attitude of the other party determines her attitude. When the senior sister treats her well, she can be unscrupulous, but she is a little helpless when she is silent like now.

    She's so tangled up now.

    After Ji Ci drank a whole bottle of wine, he sat outside for a while. When he entered, Bai Yueli in the room was taking clothes from his bag. The sound of pushing the door startled her, and when she looked up, her eyes met.

    Bai Yueli stared at the empty bottle in Ji Ci's hand: "Have you finished drinking?"

    "Yeah."

    After a moment of silence, Bai Yueli looked away from Ji Ci, curled her hair, and said, The voice was a little dry, "Then, I'm going to take a shower first."

    "Okay."

    Watching the senior into the bathroom, within a few seconds, Ji Ci's inner voice stuck in his throat.

    She has been waiting for the onset of drunkenness, but... Could it be that her drinking power has been exercised by her? More and more sober, more and more sober, sober enough to consider a lot of things that should not be considered, and hesitate a lot of things that should not be hesitated.

    As long as she thought of this, it was as if an invisible rope bound her.

    Now she is very envious of people who meet someone they like on the street and take the initiative to ask for their contact information.

    It took a lot of effort to muster up the courage, but it was also destroyed by Jiang Yi.

    Ji Ci sat limply on the end of the bed, and sighed a long time. Today, she sighed so many times that even she herself was bored. You should take some practical actions, you idiot.

    Ji Ci irritatedly and helplessly pinched the floor to get discouraged, when the phone rang, and the sudden sound startled her, as if the thunder clattered inappropriately when swearing a false oath.

    It's Bai Yueli's cell phone ringtone, Ji Ci remembers knowing her and has been using the same one for so many cell phones until now.

    "Senior sister, I'm calling."

    The closer to the bathroom door, the louder the sound of water in the room. Before he knew it, Ji Ci found that his body seemed to be getting hotter, even his face was slightly hot. The room was indeed hotter than the balcony. It's very warm.

    "Help me pick it up." The senior sister's voice was mixed with the sound of rushing water and sent to the eardrums, revealing a little hazy softness.

    "Oh."

    Obtaining the instruction, Ji Ci turned back and looked at the mobile phone, and the note said Jiang Yi.

    "Hello, Big White Rabbit?" As soon as the connection was made, a lively female voice popped out immediately, "How are you doing?"

    Ji Ci was a little embarrassed, "I'm Ji Ci."

    There was silence for a while, as if Digesting the news, "Well, where's your senior sister?"

    "She's taking a bath."

    "Oh." There

    was nothing to say, and Ji Ci waited for Jiang Yi to hang up the phone.

    However, I have been stuck on the edge of whether to hang up or not.

    "How are you doing now? Did she say anything to you?"

    Ji Ci frowned, "No."

    "Then did you say anything to her?" The

    other party's tone was obviously a little more excited than before. Five points, this sentence hit Ji Ci's heart, she was puzzled: "I do have something to say, but how did you know, Senior Sister Jiang Yi?"

    "You didn't say it in the car this morning."

    After hanging up the phone after a few words, Jiang Yi sighed helplessly.

    They were still embarrassed, because everyone knew about it, but only the person involved...

    Hey!

    She didn't understand, to be honest, she didn't understand why these two people were so awkward.

    Ji Cizheng on the other end of the phone was in a daze, staring at the hangup interface for a long time without trying to figure it out.

    Jiang Yi was really, she didn't hang up when she wanted her to hang up, half of what she said aroused her curiosity, but now she hung up.

    Suddenly, there was a "bang" in the bathroom, the sound was not loud, but it was clearly audible in the small room.

    With the sound of something falling to the ground, Ji Ci hurriedly asked with concern: "Senior sister, what's wrong?"

    The bathroom was very quiet, Ji Ci waited anxiously at the door.

    "It's okay, I accidentally knocked over the shower gel." When the

    voice came, Ji Ci stared at the door, the alloy glass door was opaque, and the blurry figure reflected in her eyes, she lost her mind for a moment.

    After being stunned for a long time before recollecting it, I vaguely remembered that the senior sister said it was all right, she said "Oh", and was about to turn back restlessly.

    "Ji Ci, can you help me get some inhibitors?" The

    girl's voice broke into Ji Ci's heart that had not calmed down for a long time, "Ah?" It seemed a little unbelievable, but Ren obediently agreed: "Oh."

    "In The second compartment of my backpack." Bai Yueli added.

    "Okay."

    Ji Ci seldom touches Bai Yueli's things. Although she has lived in Bai's house for a while, the villa is too big. In fact, she has never even entered Bai Yueli's room. As for now, even though he accepted Bai Yueli's wishes, he still felt a little offended when he touched her things.

    Senior sister's bag also has that familiar scent.

    No matter how restrained she is, her body is very sensitive to Bai Yueli and her belongings, just like a dog's nose. If there is a guessing contest about Bai Yueli, she will probably win the championship.

    Moreover, now, Ji Ci couldn't tell whether it was the instinct of the body or her own intention.

    The bag was neatly packed, and Ji Ci shook his head as he felt a hot dizziness.

    She rummaged around on the third floor, but after seeing no trace of the inhibitor for a long time, she remembered the second floor that the senior sister said. Opening it, there was indeed a small syringe and a row of specially made medicines. She took a bottle from it and took a restraining patch. These should be used as a set.

    She ran over in a hurry, and the small room ended in three steps.

    After running a few steps, she was a little out of breath: "Senior sister, I brought it here..."

    She wanted to say what should I give you, but just as she stopped walking, the bathroom door opened.

    It wasn't a slit as imagined, the naked body in front of her was clean and white, and those dark pupils were staring at her.

    Ji Ci was so shocked that it was hard to describe in words, he stood there dumbly.

    With a "click", the plastic needle fell to the ground and rolled along the floor for a long time. Ji Ci's mind went blank, and for some reason, he and his senior were in the narrow bathroom all of a sudden, the air was hot and stuffy , the heat turned into water and rolled down from her forehead.

    Her head was dizzy, her center of gravity was unstable, and her cheeks were flushed.

    Alcohol completely enveloped her.

    "Senior..." Ji Ci leaned back against the wall with both hands, trying to stay awake. The beautiful figure in front of him swayed wantonly. For a moment, it was a senior she was familiar with, and for a moment, it was several seniors. I can't recognize it.

    Bai Yueli's face was flushed, she was not much better than Ji Ci, the hot flashes of estrus came one after another, she barely maintained the clarity of her eyes, and looked at Ji Ci infatuatedly: "You, have you never wanted to Me?" The

    rumbling thunder came from Ji Ci's head, she was so surprised that she couldn't speak, and even the little bit of desire aroused by the sweet pheromone was briefly dispelled.

    Bai Yueli looked at her who was indifferent, and a trace of disappointment flashed in her eyes, "I've already said this, you, you are such a piece of wood."

    Ji Ci suddenly had a sense of his body again.

    She wanted to refute that it was not, she was so surprised, all she could think about was that the plot was not like this, why did the senior sister's attitude towards her... have two extreme changes.

    With their current relationship, although they would not casually kill her, they shouldn't...

    She hadn't had time to conjure up the thoughts and words generated between these flashes of light, when suddenly a faint fragrance rushed to her face Into the nostrils, straight to the lungs, the sweet and greasy smell rushed her so that she couldn't hold her breath, and then, the soft two balls were close to her, she was only wearing a thin sweater, and the touch was clear.

    A moist mass covered her thin lips, feeding sweetness into her mouth.

    Ji Ci didn't feel the taste of being kissed forcibly at all, senior sister's kiss was just like her, gentle as water, sprinkled on the skin bit by bit, silky and smooth.

    The girl's eyelashes drooped slightly, and she was full of skill in the jerky. She really wanted to soak her love into Ji Ci's body bit by bit through this long kiss, so that she could understand what she was thinking, what she was thinking, That way she wouldn't always be thinking about running away from her.

    Before she knew it, she couldn't tell whether it was hot sweat or eye secretions. Two lines of crystal clear eyes rolled down from the corners of her eyes. Bai Yueli reluctantly separated from Ji Ci. She was a little exhausted in estrus, and she leaned softly on the On Ji Ci's shoulders, his eyelids lowered: "It's okay, anyway, I will chase you from now on."

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

     sorry , I have been waiting for a long time, it will end well, and it will not be unfinished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 3.8K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
24.6K 698 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
7.7K 85 11
Hi,this story contains 🔞, *all of this are just fiction and made up stories*