Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 61

505 18 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 61

Unknowingly, the original owner's birthday was approaching. It was the day before New Year's Day. Coincidentally, Ji Ci's hometown celebrated the lunar calendar.

    This is her first birthday since she came to this world, what she thinks is to simplify everything, and keep a low profile if she can.

    Pei Ling was the only friend of the original owner, so of course she knew the information, Ji Ci graciously invited her to have dinner at home, and she readily accepted.

    There is another person who is closer to her, and that is Bai Yueli.

    Ji Ci simply asked her on the phone if she would come back, and the answer she gave was not sure.

    Ji Ci was a little disappointed, but he also expressed his understanding. There are too many things to be busy at a top university like University A at the end of the year, so there is no need to rush this trip.

    December 28th is Ji Ci's own birthday.

    She was not as lucky as the original owner, she sat in the classroom at night and studied by herself.

    Tonight, there was a heavy snowfall in Beicheng, around six o'clock, causing many people to watch in the corridors. Only after one class, the vast snow covered the entire campus.

    For the safety of day students, the school temporarily decided to end get out of class early.

    Ji Ci came out mixed with the flow of people. For some reason, he really wanted to eat cake today. It was the size of a large teacup, which was just enough to satisfy him. Maybe it was because today was his birthday.

    There was a cake shop next to Beiyi University, and she picked and picked in it. When she went out, it was snowing again, and the flow of people at the school gate had become sparse.

    Under the dim street lamp in the distance, there seemed to be a familiar person standing. Snow flakes slanted down from her head, and there were spots on her clothes and scarves.

    Ji Ci was so inconceivable that he murmured two words.

    The young girl also saw her, walking towards her slowly and gracefully with a dim light.

    The exquisite bag in Ji Ci's hand suddenly seemed to have nowhere to rest, just like himself.

    As soon as the person approached, the familiar fragrance of flowers flooded into her airway, and the senior sister's smile was reflected in her eyes. I saw the senior sister took off her scarf, stood on tiptoe and leaned against her, her soft hair stuck to her. She could faintly smell a faint fragrance in her chest, and the warm air flowed against Ji Ci's neck, making her tremble uncontrollably.

    A warm ball wrapped around her neck, and the senior sister tied the scarf intimately for her.

    "You wear so little, aren't you cold?" Bai Yueli frowned slightly at this moment, and her tone was a little more serious than before.

    She is indeed wearing too little today, mainly because the weather changes at night, and she didn't realize that it is not cold at all during the day.

    Even if she was reprimanded by the senior sister's slightly serious tone, it was hard to hide Ji Ci's excitement now. She shook her head and grinned, "Senior sister, why are you back? Didn't you say you were too busy?" Are you sure, and you won't tell me when you come back." If I

    had known this, I wouldn't...

    silently say sorry to Pei Ling in my heart.

    Bai Yueli looked at the vast snowy landscape with a smile on her face, and after a long time, she looked at Ji Ci with an exceptionally soft gaze, and smiled softly: "I seem to have heard you say that December 28th is very important to you. "

    Oh..." Ji Ci turned a deaf ear, "Yes."

    When did she say it, she no longer remembers, how could she say something so important to her senior, she just remembers a certain period of time when the desire to share was real Very strong.

    If calculated according to the age of that world, she should be eighteen years old this time, which means the label of an adult, and it is quite important to say that it is important.

    "By the way, senior, how long are you going to stay this time?" Ji Ci suddenly remembered.

    Bai Yueli took her by the hand, and the two of them walked aimlessly in the snow: "After New Year's Day."

    "It's been so long," Ji Ci was slightly surprised, looking at her senior sister like eating melons: "University is really good. Yeah, you can take such a long vacation."

    Bai Yueli smiled lightly.

    It's not that she took such a long vacation, but that she finished the homework for the next unit ahead of time.

    After a semester, she has never been absent from work, and she has a very good reputation in the circle of teachers and teachers, so the counselor is willing to grant her this kind of overnight leave.

    "Are you holding a cake?" Bai Yueli suddenly looked at the exquisite packaging bag in Ji Ci's hand, and remembered that she had just come out of the cake shop when she saw her.

    "Ah," Ji Ci glanced at her, and quickly said, "Yes." What

    to do, she never thought that the senior would come back.

    As the saying goes, if you don't do anything wrong, you are not afraid of ghosts knocking on the door. Today is "her" Ji Ci's birthday, and carrying a cake in a good manner may make the senior sister suspicious.

    But when I think about it, it's just her heart. It's her mentality of "today is her birthday", but the senior doesn't know that what people in this world celebrate for her is the one that belongs to the original owner on December 31st. Birthday.

    Bai Yueli smiled: "You like eating cakes so much?"

    She just asked casually, her eyes made Ji Ci feel more guilty, she knew that her behavior was abnormal in the eyes of senior sisters.

    "Yeah." Ji Ci bit the bullet and said, "Senior sister, do you want to eat together?"

    Bai Yueli stared at her bag, the bag itself was already very small, how big could the cake be? .

    She laughed and said, "Eat it yourself. I came here after eating, and I don't have much appetite now."

    "It's okay, the clerk gave me a fork, and we each have half. The cake is not about the amount, it's about the atmosphere." Ji Ci With eyes full of heart, he said sincerely.

    Bai Yueli looked at her hesitantly for a while, then nodded.

    She watched attentively as Ji Ci poked the soft cake with a small fork, and it wasn't as easy to cut as imagined. She helped out from time to time, and finally got two halves that were oddly shaped.

    Ji Ci stuffed the packaging bag into Bai Yueli's hands, and he grabbed a piece and put it in his mouth. It

    looked ugly but tasted very good. The sweet and greasy cream stimulated the taste buds. If you eat the cake once in a while, it's not greasy and not enough eat.

    "Eat, senior." Seeing that she had almost finished eating Bai Yueli's cup but didn't start it, Ji Ci couldn't help urging.

    Bai Yueli smiled, and took a bite slowly.

    very sweet.

    The snow in the night sky stopped unconsciously, but it was only after seven o'clock in the evening, and the street was as deserted as it was ten o'clock in the morning.

    Ji Ci looked at the shallow snow pit that he had stepped on. On the empty street, there were only traces left by her and her senior sister. At this moment, they seemed to be in the center of the world.

    "Senior, thank you." She buried her face in the scarf that her senior had tied for her, and sniffed lightly, the soft fabric was stained with her scent.

    Light rosemary fragrance.

    "What's wrong?" Bai Yueli turned her head, not understanding the meaning of her words.

    "It's nothing." She shook her head and smiled, "I just feel lucky."

    Fortunately, after making an immature decision, I was lucky enough to continue my will.

    Fortunately, Bai Yueli gave her the best coming-of-age gift.

    The cold wind whizzed past their ears, and they fell into a silence between each other quietly.

    "I also feel very lucky." Bai Yueli looked at the neon lights in the distance, turned her head suddenly, looked at Ji Ci and said, "I met you     .

    "

Surrounded by blazing fire, he looked at Bai Yueli's clear pupils in disbelief: "Sister..."

    A few months ago, Ji Feng's words suddenly came to mind.

    He said that senior sister treated her differently from others.

    Senior sister likes her.

    At that time, she was deeply involved in this statement, and she was able to get many examples to prove this statement, but because she did not have the opportunity to meet Bai Yueli face to face, her recognition of this point of view was gradually suppressed by her as time passed.

    She fell into the wrong judgment of "people like Bai Yueli, it is easy for people to attack themselves, and I am special to her".

    But now, such ambiguous words are spoken from my own mouth.

    No matter how dull she is, it is not difficult for her to read and understand the senior sister's eyes and words.

    "Sister," Ji Ci lowered his eyelids, his heart beating wildly.

    Bai Yueli: "Huh?"

    "I want to know," Ji Ci made up his mind, raised his head slowly, and mustered up the courage to ask, "You treat me...!"

    At this moment, a familiar voice came from the senior sister. Ringtones.

    Ji Ci stopped abruptly with this abrupt voice, and watched the senior sister take out the mobile phone from her bag with apologetic eyes.

    The moment the screen was unlocked, Ji Ci accidentally saw a word "Jing" in the caller ID, but because of the angle, she couldn't see the rest of the characters clearly.

    However, she had automatically filled the void in her mind.

    If it is said that Jing Man is not the only person surnamed Jing in the world, and meeting her was just a coincidence, then hearing the magnetic female voice from the receiver completely confirmed Ji Ci's conjecture.

    "Are you home?" said the voice on the phone.

    Bai Yueli glanced at Ji Ci, without any intention of avoiding it, and responded lightly, "Well, we've arrived in Beicheng."

    "That's good, be careful." A

    few words, to those who are interested, are enough to comprehend something with embellishment.

    Ji Ci lowered the corners of his mouth slightly, completely losing the desire to speak.

    Bai Yueli put her phone back into her bag, looked at this person, and explained: "A friend you also met."

    "By the way," she asked with a smile, "What did you want to say just now?"

    Ji Ci shook his head absently , Squeezed a smile: "It's okay, I just want to say, do you have any plans for the day after tomorrow? Do you want to join my birthday party?"

    "Birthday party?" Bai Yueli repeated brokenly,

    it sounds like there are many people The appearance was beyond her expectation.

    He smiled lightly and said, "Of course, my time is up to you to plan."

    Said

    it was a birthday party. It's rare for this person to be so caring. She's a little perverted. When she sees Bai Yueli back, she just wants to be with her, but she can't forget her friend because of it.

    In addition, senior sister Bai and senior sister Jiang Yi haven't met for a long time, so they took this opportunity to talk a little bit, so the four of them opened a box in the restaurant, and agreed to eat together, sing K and celebrate the New Year together.

    It's called a birthday party for four people.

    The four sitting here have never met in a serious way.

    Especially Pei Ling.

    It belonged to Bai Yueli who she knew was famous, but Bai Yueli didn't know there was such a person.

    Bai Yueli seldom heard Ji Ci mention this friend. In her impression, Ji Ci should have a good relationship with Ji Feng. They had conflicts because of Ji Feng, and it has been a long time since they have let go of it. She thought that this party must be indispensable to Ji Feng Woolen cloth.

    Pei Ling has one advantage, she speaks very little, but she is not coy, except for her favorite little girlfriend, she looks the same to everyone, and she has no expression. Except for the surprise when she saw Bai Yueli when she first entered the box, she was extremely calm at other times, blocking each question one by one.

    Bai Yueli is obviously not a person who asks the bottom line, this is a friend brought by Ji Ci, and what he said is also a polite scene, ask what should be asked, and don't ask what should not be asked.

    While Bai Yueli and Jiang Yi were talking for a while, Pei Ling whispered to Ji Ci without changing her expression: "You are such a ruthless person."

    Ji Ci: "?"

    At this time, Pei Ling fell into deep doubts .

    Her friend said she likes Bai Yueli, but when she was still worrying about this person sneaking up on her, she actually really...

    Compared to her, it was such a failure.

    Yaya has already transferred to another city to go to school, and her love has never ended.

    The dishes to be ordered were almost ready, Jiang Yi temporarily added a few bottles of wine, opened the caps neatly, and took out a box of things from his pocket.

    "It's boring to just eat, how about we play some games and liven up the atmosphere?" Jiang Yi said with a smile.

    In fact, she was looking at the two children who seemed a little restrained. In the private room, there was usually no sound when they were talking, and they were silent for a long time.

    There is a saying, how to say, you will be high when you are playing.

    Bai Yueli looked at her with a smile, and already knew what was in her box, "Are you going to play this again? How can they drink more than you?"

    "Why not, I also practiced with the seniors." Jiang Yi While talking, he "bangdang" put the small box on the table, opened it, and saw a few clear dice inside, "Let's roll the dice, how about the person with the lowest score drink a glass of wine?"

    Ji Ci asked She is embarrassed,

    she knows that Jiang Yi is very good at drinking, as for the others sitting here, just...

    "Don't worry," Jiang Yi seemed to see through her hesitation, picked up a glass the size of a white wine glass, and said with a smile: "How big is this cup? It's estimated that dozens of cups are enough for a can."

    "This..." Ji Ci also thinks this proposal is good. The current atmosphere seems to be a bit weird. It's all over.

    His eyes moved slightly to Bai Yueli who was sitting next to her, and hesitantly said: "But, it seems that neither senior sister Bai nor Pei Ling can drink bars."

    Hearing what she said, Jiang Yi was like waking up from a dream, and glanced sideways at Bai Yueli. Oops! Almost forgot about her childhood, she is allergic to alcohol.

    So she waved her hand quickly, and said: "That's it, everyone has a turn of the dice, and whoever counts the smallest drink will drink. As for the big white rabbit who loses, her share will be mine, and your classmate's will be yours. How about it?" , birthday star?"

    Ji Ci had nothing to say, as the host, how could he spoil everyone's interest.

    Seeing that no one objected, Jiang Yi shook it self-consciously. At this moment, Bai Yueli suddenly pressed her hand and said softly: "Don't play with this, she is different from others, and she can't drink alcohol. , aren’t you embarrassing her?”

    Jiang Yi looked at her bitterly: “You need to be trained if you can’t drink, she is still an alpha, what if you go out of the society and encounter social gatherings in the future, and also talk to Party A’s father Say I can't drink." When

    Bai Yueli was silent, Ji Ci took the lead and said, "Sister Jiang Yi is right, I can drink."

    When Ji Ci reached this point, Bai Yueli had nothing to say .

    Tonight's Pei Ling is a ruthless person. After a round of counting, she has almost never lost.

    The one with the lowest points was Bai Yueli. Jiang Yi drank a lot of wine for her tonight, and her face was already flushed. Seeing Bai Yueli rolling the dice limply, she stared at her small eyes and said in a hoarse voice: "Damn, Big White Rabbit, can you work harder? You did it on purpose for your children, right?"

    Bai Yueli blinked innocently, "I didn't."

    In the end, under Jiang Yi's urging, she made it big. With strength, Jiang Yi hurriedly helped her uncover it, three six.

    She was happier than Bai Yueli, and burst out laughing triumphantly.

    It was at this time that the east wind of victory came to their side, Ji Ci and Pei Ling lost consecutively, and there was not as much food as alcohol.

    Her drinking power was not as good as Jiang Yi's, her face was flushed, and with the heating in the private room, it was dull, and the tips of her ears were red as if they were about to bleed.

    Looking at the two, two, and three here, Ji Ci looked dumb, skipping the step of pouring into the wine glass, and mechanically picked up the bottle and poured it into his mouth.

    "Hey~" Jiang Yi wanted to stop her, but she was a step too late.

    She looked at Bai Yueli, and this man's expression was already a little bad.

    She really didn't expect that this person is also an alpha, and alphas are self-taught in these aspects, just like her, who participated in so many dinner parties, she still can't compare with those seniors who are expensive as A.

    "Okay, okay," Jiang Yi hurriedly said, "Let's end the game here. We'll play it another day. Don't drink, classmate Xiao Ji."

    Ji Ci was completely drunk, so he couldn't hear clearly. What was she talking about, as soon as the words fell, the sound of her drinking wine was heard again in the private room.

    Jiang Yi hurriedly snatched it from her hand, "Okay, don't drink the junior girl, eat more food."

    "You give it back to me!" Ji Ci rushed over and snatched the wine bottle from her hand.

    There was a blush on both sides of the cheeks, and he took a mouthful of the bottle like a pacifier, and it was gone before he took two sips.

    She only felt that her throat was so dry that it was about to smoke, but she couldn't quench her thirst for a long time, so she poured the bottle down aggrievedly, barely pouring out a drop.

    Jiang Yi was dumbfounded. She had never seen such a drunk person who could drink so little, and she was frightened.

    "Is she like this too?" Jiang Yi stared at Pei Ling and asked,

    Pei Ling glanced at Ji Ci, then shook her head dully.

    In fact, what she thought in her heart was that she didn't know, but Jiang Yi understood it as "no".

    Ji Ci slumped down on the stool and swung his hands. Fortunately, Jiang Yi had quick eyesight and quick hands, and hurriedly caught the wine bottle that was abandoned by her and was about to fall to the ground.

    Jiang Yi patted her chest in shock, only to see that this guy had already laid down on the dining table, his eyes seemed to be open and he seemed to be asleep, muttering something in his mouth.

    The private room was obviously very quiet, but Jiang Yi still couldn't hear what she was saying, so she had to lean over and put her ear against her lips.

    "What did you say?"

    Ji Ci weakly opened his eyelids, only to feel that the front was shaking, and barely uttered a two-syllable: "...Sister~"

    "What?" Jiang Yi squinted her eyes.

    "Senior sister, senior sister~" Ji Ci rested his head in his arms and murmured loudly to the blurry figure in front of him.

    Jiang Yi heard it clearly, and greeted her in a friendly way: "What's the matter, I'm here."

    The smiling face was infinitely magnified in Ji Ci's eyes, as if she had taken the soul-returning pill, her eyelids finally lifted, and she let out her anger Muttering as if: "I didn't call you~"

    With a thunderous "boom", Jiang Yi instantly petrified.

    Yes, she understood.

    "Senior sister" is the qualifier for Big White Rabbit, after all, she is unworthy.

    Jiang Yi sighed, pointed at the little lunatic next to the big white rabbit, and complained, "She called you."

    So she got up and took the initiative to exchange places with Bai Yueli, and Bai Yueli looked at Ji Ci who was drunk and unconscious One glance, no rejection.

    The familiar scent came to the nostrils, Ji Ci was like a dying fish returning to the water, and greeted her senior with sparkling eyes, "You're here, senior." As

    if his skeleton had fallen apart, his claws were embedded in her senior. In his arm, his hot cheeks rubbed against her body, along the arm until the chin was dotted on her shoulders, and finally found a comfortable sitting position.

    Bai Yueli didn't dislike this person who smelled of alcohol, she was very accommodating, and caringly said: "Would you like some water?"

    Ji Ci unscrupulously leaned on her senior sister's shoulder, looked up at the ceiling, drunk , with a silly smile: "I, I want you to choose, if you let me drink, I will drink."

    Bai Yueli poured her a cup of tea, Ji Ji took it tremblingly, put it to his mouth, and sipped it in small sips, the angle was a blind spot, when Bai Yueli realized that the bottom of the cup was empty, the water was probably only Wet the corners of her lips and flowed down her chin to her clothes.

    "Huh, it's gone?" Ji Ci frowned, turned his head innocently, and complained like he was wronged: "Sister, it's not enough."

    Bai Yueli sighed helplessly, "You are so old, how can you drink?" Drinking some wine is like a child."

    But he still thoughtfully took the glass from her hand and poured another glass.

    Ji Ci ignored Bai Yueli's words, as if he was thinking about Bai Yueli's words. When the light white fingers touched her eyes, his eyes flashed: "Then why don't you feed me?

    " Bai Yueli's heartbeat seemed to miss half a beat.

    After a moment of dazed effort, Ji Ci thought she was unwilling, and the corners of his mouth instantly pressed down, holding her senior sister's arms with both hands and shaking vigorously: "Are you okay, okay, okay, senior?"

    Bai Yueli was helpless,

    her slender fingers Slightly bending over, pinching the cup, like coaxing a child, he said gently: "Open your mouth."

    Ji Ci obediently obeyed: "Ah~" The

    other two were dumbfounded.

    Even someone as expressionless as Pei Ling couldn't help but keep up with Jiang Yi's beat. One of the two opened their eyes wide and the other opened their mouths, dumbstruck.

    After eating and drinking enough , Ji Ci licked the overflowing drops of water,

    "Is it better?" Bai Yueli asked intimately, "Do you want to drink?"

    Ji Ci shook her head like a rattle, her eyes were slightly luscious , I felt that I was dangling all around, and I was very tired, so I wanted to lean on Bai Yueli.

    Because she has a comfortable smell on her body.

    "Senior sister, I want to go home." Ji Ci leaned on her senior sister's shoulder, saying what came to mind honestly.

    The other two looked at them one after another, Bai Yueli felt extremely embarrassed.

    "Today is your birthday, didn't you agree to celebrate the new year together?" Bai Yueli reminded softly on the top of the girl's hair.

    "Who wants to spend New Year's Eve with them!" Ji Ci laughed, the blush on both sides became more and more conspicuous, and he looked at Bai Yueli with both aggrieved and affectionate eyes: "I just want to be with you."

    Pei Ling: "..."

    Jiang Yi: "..."

    Bai Yueli was speechless,

    it was the first time she had seen Ji Ci like this, so attached to her, so enthusiastic, and she didn't know if it was because of drunkenness.

    "Let's go home, senior sister," Ji Ci tried his best to lift himself up a little, and pressed it against Bai Yueli's ear, exhaling like blue, "It's so hot here, take me away quickly."

    Bai Yueli felt very embarrassed .

    On the one hand, he couldn't resist Ji Ci who kept rubbing against her, and on the other hand, he couldn't leave Jiang Yi and Pei Ling here.

    "Uh..." Jiang Yi cleared her throat and said, "I'm fine. If you want to go back, you can go back. She is like this. Can she still sing K? It's better to go home early. There is heavy snow."

    Pei Ling immediately expressed her attitude, she nodded and gave Bai Yueli a positive look: "Yeah."

    Bai Yueli understood, "Then I will take her away first."

    This restaurant It was a eat-you-pay model. Ji Ci was so drunk that he no longer had the ability to operate the phone. When Bai Yueli led her past the counter, he was about to pay for her.

    Just as he took out his phone, Ji Ci, who was lying unconscious on her shoulder, suddenly came to life, pressed her hand down abruptly, took out his phone, and murmured: "No, we can't let the students My sister leaves, you take the taxi every time."

    Bai Yueli looked at her wobbly but persistent face, and smiled helplessly: "You still remember."

    It's this time, and I still remember the previous things so clear.

    This restaurant is on the side of the main road, and it is not difficult to get a taxi at ordinary times, but now with the weather and New Year's Eve, few people come out, and there are even fewer cars on the road.

    After waiting for a while to no avail, Bai Yueli had no choice but to trouble Bai Yun's driver and call him. He happened to be nearby and said he would arrive within a quarter of an hour.

    After hanging up the phone, Bai Yueli asked: "Uncle Lin will be here soon, we will take you home first, you brought...?"

    Ji Ci narrowed his eyes and interrupted her: "What? We are not going to Let's go home together, senior."

    "Yes," Bai Yueli nodded, "We'll take you home."

    "No~" Ji Ci frowned and corrected: "After grandma passed away, I didn't have a home. Now, I only have senior sister."

    "Grandma passed away?" Bai Yueli said in surprise as if hearing a terrible news.

    It was quiet beside her, the tip of Ji Ci's nose was reddened by the cold, a gust of cold night wind blew, and dried the two lines of hot tears dripping from the corners of her rosy eyes.

    Seeing her like this, Bai Yueli couldn't help but hug her a little tighter. She said a lot of things tonight, which seemed to be true and not true, and Bai Yueli couldn't tell for a while that she was drinking because of drinking. Drunk incoherent or something else.

    "Senior sister," Ji Ci woke up, and suddenly said, "Are you still angry with me?"

    Bai Yueli: "Angry?"

    Ji Ci nodded, "Otherwise, why didn't you take me back , you're mad at me for bringing Ji Feng to meet you on purpose."

    The tone was almost coquettish and determined.

    Bai Yueli almost failed to keep up with her constantly jumping brain circuits, how long ago did this happen.

    "I'm not angry," she murmured, and she didn't mind explaining to a "drunk man", "I just wanted to wait for you to take the initiative to find me, and when you didn't come in the end, I still went to you. "

    "As a result," she smiled self-deprecatingly, "I was coaxed by you in a few words."

    It's a pity that Ji Ci doesn't have any judgment ability now.

    The words are like pouring water, constantly jumping, saying what comes to mind.

    After a while, the car came.

    Lin Dongliang is an alpha, and he can easily distinguish the gender of Ji Ci's secondary differentiation.

    When she saw that her young lady was so close to an alpha, her eyeballs almost fell to the ground in shock.

    "Miss, how do we go now?"

    Bai Yueli subconsciously reported the name of Ji Ci's community, glanced at the girl sleeping on her shoulder, and suddenly remembered how dejected she was in the cold wind just now, and hung her eyes. He lowered his eyes and changed his words: "I'm not going there anymore, let's go back to Bai's house."

    Lin Dongliang took the trouble to turn the car around.

    With Bai Yueli's strength, it was enough to bring Ji Ci from the restaurant to the side of the road. There was really no way to carry her to the living room, so he had to trouble Lin Dongliang again.

    After all, Lin Dongliang is from Bai Yun, and has been the driver of the Bai family for more than ten years. She doesn't have much contact with Lin Dongliang, and she doesn't have much affection for the original employees of the family.

    He only dragged him to bring Ji Ci to the living room, and when Bai Yun called him something, he left.

    I didn't expect Ji Ci to be drunk by Jiang Yi. The sudden incident broke their original rhythm. Aunt Jiang was not here tonight. Bai Yueli looked at Ji Ci lying limply on the sofa, and she didn't know how to bring her with her. Come back right or wrong.

    It's not that she is not welcome, but that she doesn't know how to take good care of her.

    If she went back, it would be much better to have her mother take care of her.

    Bai Yueli sighed helplessly, since it's here, let it be at ease.

    She squeezed against Ji Ci and sat down, and thoughtfully took off her coat, leaving only a thin sweater. The heating was turned on in the room, and it was already hot now, so it wouldn't be too cold.

    Even so, Ji Ci couldn't help but shudder.

    "Is it cold?" Bai Yueli asked with concern, hesitating whether to put the clothes back on for her again.

    Ji Ci shook his head, but his body was full and a pillow was placed on his lap, and he hugged her tightly, only then did he feel warmer.

    Bai Yueli turned on the air conditioner to the highest temperature calmly, even though she already felt a little hot. She took another blanket from the storage room and gently covered Ji Ci's body.

    Ji Ci lay sideways on the sofa with a disgusted expression, and seemed to have almost fallen asleep.

    Bai Yueli wanted to call her after finishing her personal hygiene, but Ji Ci grabbed her hand as soon as she arrived.

    "Don't go." She opened her red eyes and said hoarsely.

    Bai Yueli didn't take any precautions, she was pulled onto the sofa and fell down.

    But facing such a drunk person, he was not angry, complained, or even took the opportunity to tease him.

    Suddenly, a cloud of shadows enveloped her, and an enlarged version of Ji Ci's face appeared in front of her eyes. This man always showed gentleness in front of her, but now, Bai Yueli deeply felt an oppressive aura from alpha.

    Her breathing became disordered because of her, Bai Yueli was a person who used to hide her emotions, even so, her eyes would inevitably become flustered and wandering.

    "You...?" She braced her hands, leaning her back on the soft sofa, surrounded by Ji Ci, unable to escape.

    The drunken alpha, even if it was the simple and simple Ji Ci in front of her in the past, it is inevitable that he will not do anything out of the ordinary.

    She is an omega, if Ji Ci wants it, she can't resist anything.

    Ji Ci stared at her affectionately, his dark eyes were full of the beautiful person in front of him.

    She raised her hand involuntarily, and with her fingertips curled up, she lightly landed on the girl's delicate willow eyebrows.

    Bai Yueli closed her eyes subconsciously, her long eyelashes drooping, casting a small shadow.

    The eyelids were gently touched by the ball of warmth, and the itching sensation moved down along the way, and moved to the right unconsciously.

    Bai Yueli couldn't help opening her eyes, Ji Ci still maintained the expression just now, tilted his head, and looked at her more and more carefully.

    "Bai Yueli." Ji Ci scratched the well-placed tear mole with his fingertips, grinned, revealing eight neat and white teeth, and smiled heartlessly.

    Bai Yueli's thoughts seemed to wander back to the time when they first met, when she called her name rashly like now.

    "Bai Yueli, you, you," Ji Ci poked Bai Yueli's cheek drunkenly, his painting style changed, and he suddenly smiled: "I used to hate you so much, do you know that?"

    Bai Yueli's eyes A little surprise flashed in his eyes, he raised some interest, and said innocently: "Hate me?"

    "Yeah!" Ji Ci nodded heavily.

    Bai Yueli: "Why?"

    Ji Ci lay softly on her shoulders, doing actions that were completely different from the "hate" in his mouth, and seemed to be immersed in the fragrant hair, asking Let's answer it.

    "I don't know, I just hate you." She pouted and said, "Who told you to bully Sister Man, who told you to meet one and love the other, who told you...um..." I

    really didn't know what to say, and finally With the final word, he concluded: "Anyway, I just hate you."

    "Sister Man you're talking about, is Jingman?" Bai Yueli seemed to have discovered a blind spot, and asked thoughtfully.

    "That's right." A smell of alcohol surged up, and Ji Ci suppressed the digestive hiccup, "Sister Man..." When Jingman

    was mentioned, she couldn't help laughing, like a little pink, "She is My favorite... you, you bully her, I hate you."

    "Then you still tell me that you don't know her." Bai Yueli felt a bit of resentment, not only because Ji Ci deceived her again, but also It was because her position in her heart was so low.

    No matter how you bully Jing Man, you will hate her.

    After Ji Ci finished speaking, he fell softly on Bai Yueli's body, breathing shallowly.

    Bai Yueli sighed helplessly, resting her slender fingertips on this person, half hugging her, the distance also seemed much closer.

    "Then what about you now," she said faintly, "Now, you still hate me so much?"

    Ji Ci closed his eyes and murmured, these words passed along the corridor of time with her shallow breathing.

    Quietly, she thought she would not get an answer, but saw the lips of the person in her arms move slightly, Bai Yueli bent down to listen, and the last syllable just fell.

    "Like, learn," Ji Ci muttered: "Sister."     "

    What?

    "

The ground raised, "Who do you like?"

    "Sister..." The girl seemed to have used the greatest strength, biting the words extremely hard, and opened her eyelids with difficulty, the last touch of clarity was still maintained in the divergent eyes, and she paused every word. , moved with emotion, "I, like, like, you."

    After finishing speaking, she fell limply on her senior sister again.

    Bai Yueli choked for breath, and it took a long time to react.

    A touch of sweetheart-like taste rippling in the tip of her heart, she is not a woman who is in love with a brain, even if she is sure that she has unusual thoughts about Ji Ci, she has always restrained herself.

    At this moment, she realized that she was so easily satisfied.

    Falling in love with someone's words, it's easy to be emotionally moved by her.

    Breaking apart Ji Ci's paws, she helped her to lie down on the sofa, her voice was already soft and gentle, but at this moment, it could be even more gentle, her eyes almost melted.

    "Wait a minute, I'll get you some water to wash it off."

    As soon as she got up, Mao Mao's warm palms grabbed her wrist, Ji Ci frailly opened her eyes, reluctantly, "Don't go, senior sister, I don't want you to go."

    "I won't go," Bai Yueli smiled wryly , flicked her hand down slightly, "I just went to get some water to wash you, and I'll be back soon."

    Ji Ci shook his head desperately, saying that she was awake, her eyes were still full of drunkenness, and her pupils were dilated, saying that she Unconscious, she stood up as if nothing had happened, put her hands into Bai Yueli's arms, and framed her waist back, holding her tightly and refusing to let go.

    Bai Yueli trembled slightly, and reluctantly called her name: "Jici~" The

    ending sound was soft, ambiguous even she didn't realize it.

    "How soon is it,
What if you don't come back? " Ji Ci stuck to her back and murmured.

    " No. "Bai Yueli comforted her gently, and managed to break her hand away.

    Fearing that this person hadn't seen her making trouble in the Heavenly Palace, Bai Yueli didn't dare to neglect, and took the basin of warm water as quickly as possible.

    Wait for her When he came back, Ji Ci had already fallen into a drowsy sleep. It seemed that he was unable to take care of himself.

    Bai Yueli didn't disturb her and let her fall asleep like this. Unexpectedly, when she came, Ji Ci stood up and struggled to close his eyes. Open it, paint your eyes and say: "Senior sister. "

    Bai Yueli then wrung out the towel and handed it to her. She wiped it on her face a few times indiscriminately, her wet hair stuck to her cheek like a porcelain doll.

    "Why do you keep looking at me? . "Ji Ci sat in a well-behaved manner, the senior sister looked at her, and she also looked at the senior sister, and finally she couldn't help but speak first, and muttered: "Like my mother. "

    " Like it? Bai Yueli tilted her head and asked with a smile. Does she

    look like Professor Ji?

    To her, this is undoubtedly Ji Ci's drunken talk.

    "Hmm." Ji Ci ignored her senior sister's smile, and nodded solemnly, "She looks at me like that." "

    Her eyes are the same as those of senior sisters, even at an old age, they are full of light, so...she must be attracted by rich people." " Ji Ci's eyes dimmed instantly, and her voice became smaller and smaller, so small that she couldn't even tell whether she was talking in the second half of the sentence. Bai     Yueli

    nodded thoughtfully.

, she smiled slightly, stood up and wanted to clean up the scattered water stains on the ground. After cleaning up

    Ji Ci’s personal hygiene, it was her own

    . Next, her eyes were fixed on her, and when she came, she smiled.

    She asked her if she could still get up, and took her upstairs to sleep in the bedroom, she nodded, she seemed to be more awake, and agreed.

    Bai Yueli was just about to get up when two arms suddenly appeared in her field of vision, and she watched helplessly as Ji Ci embraced her lower abdomen again, sticking to her back in a soft mass, every time she took a breath, she breathed The hot air would always make her numb and shiver.

    She bent her lips and was hugged by her quietly for a while before turning her eyes and said: "Okay, go up."

    "No." Ji Ci flatly refused, and changed his face, the sweet scent filled the tip of her nose, She couldn't help sniffing: "Senior sister, why do I feel that you smell more fragrant than before?"

    Bai Yueli said softly, "Because I took a shower just now."

    "No," Ji Ci flatly denied, Follow the smell and climb up little by little: "It seems to be here." The

    warm breath wafted around the sensitive and fragile glands, and Bai Yueli's brain thumped, like a broken string, faintly aware of something bad, Unable to sit still any longer, he tried to push Ji Ci away.

    "Ji Ci." She resisted the oppressive feeling Ji Ci brought her, and murmured a warning: "Not yet." It's

    not that you can't give it to her, but does Ji Ci really know what he's doing at this moment? It gave her the feeling that a drunk made her forget all the basic physiological knowledge.

    Xu Shi noticed that her senior sister's tone was slightly wrong, and Ji Ci didn't dare to be greedy. She just felt that the fragrance of that place was particularly strong, and after smelling it, the back of her neck felt extremely comfortable.

    But the senior sister doesn't seem to be very happy to let her smell it, so let

    's not smell it.

    Bai Yueli took Ji Ci to the bedroom where she lived before, re-made the quilt for her, and didn't turn off the lights until she saw the man fell into a deep sleep.

    Ji Ci's cute sleeping image kept playing in her mind, and her thoughts also drifted back to the afternoon when she first met the girl.

    Some things, one or two, may just be drunken words, words that burst out unintentionally.

    How can there be such a strange person, but he did something out of the ordinary when they met "for the first time", at the time I thought it was just a suitor who found a different way, but in hindsight, Ji Ci didn't have a good impression of her, even, the relationship between them It is still impossible to prove who fell in love with whom first.

    Later, she told her to be careful of Fan Kexin.

    At that time, she and Jiang Yi were very surprised, thinking that she might be Fan Kexin's accomplice.

    She hinted that she was careful about relatives with ulterior motives around her.

    Even Jiang Yi didn't know her attitude of ignoring Bai Yun, so how could she give such accurate hints?

    The most outrageous thing is the notes in the album.

    Her character, things that have happened, and things that haven't happened but will happen in the future are all clearly recorded. Are they all just random coincidences?

    If she deliberately didn't care about these before, then today, Ji Ci revealed a lot of information to her.

    From the first time I saw Jing Man in University A, her expression was not right. Jing Man is from K City, how would Ji Ci know her, and how could he become her "favorite person".

    Also, she said, grandma has passed away, mother... Bai Yueli couldn't hear clearly at this place, and vaguely heard the word "run away".

    Sometimes the image of the mother mentioned by Ji Ci is really different from the Professor Ji in her impression. And from the previous conversations with her, she felt that she actually didn't have much affection for Professor Ji.

    Also, on the night before, when the conflict over the picture album was resolved, Ji Ci told her to treat her as a person with a split personality, and if one day she did something inconsistent with the previous one, told her not to believe it easily These words.

    Is it really just a split personality?

    Countless coincidences came together, so Bai Yueli had to go in a direction that was not scientifically proven, full of fantasy, and came to a conclusion:

    Ji Ci was probably not from this world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.1K 57
Catnip A|Milk-flavored meow O| As a refined catnip, Ming Ruixue transmigrated into the scum A in the human world. The original body is a Neptune who...
65K 2.8K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
7.7K 85 11
Hi,this story contains 🔞, *all of this are just fiction and made up stories*
4.4M 280K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...