Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 59

461 13 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 59

    thorns?

    Sister Man?

    Ji Ci turned his head in surprise, and stared at the two girls who were talking behind him with wide eyes without blinking.

    Jing Man's figure is straight and slender, like pines and cypresses, even if viewed from a distance, it is hard to hide a special sense of rigidity and softness.

    With phoenix eyes, chestnut hair, and a shiny silver ring on the little finger of his left hand, he usually carries a few books when he is on campus.

    Ji Ci matched the girl in front of him with the fragments that he could still think of in his mind one by one, and

    Jing Man was exactly as described in the book!

    She will never forget that Jing Man is her original intention for reading this novel, and she is her favorite character, who exists like a white moonlight. Now she unexpectedly sees her idol in this place. Legs, even a smile, want to go up to say hello.

    "Ji Ci?" At this time, Bai Yueli's voice suddenly rang out from his ears, bringing Ji Ci back from fantasy to reality.

    The smile on Ji Ci's face suddenly froze, and he looked at her senior sister's slightly confused face in a daze.

    "You..." Bai Yueli glanced at the two girls who were talking in front of her, and then turned her eyes to Ji Ci, so she dispelled her doubts and reminded her: "We should go, do you have something else to do?"

    "No , No." Ji Ci smiled wryly.

    She has completely woken up, temporarily reported the fragments of the novel, and returned to the real world.

    Before leaving, Ji Ci turned around and glanced again, there was a hint of melancholy between her brows and eyes, all the changes in her expression were observed by Bai Yueli, but she didn't say anything.

    Along the way, Ji Ci thought hard.

    This plot smelled a little strange again.

    Bai Yueli and Jing Man shouldn't meet here, right? The first time they met was supposed to be playing Truth or Dare at the social club, and Jing Man was arranged by Dare, thus starting a series of intersections between them.

    This doesn't affect the follow-up development either. Ji Ci scratched his head. He was no longer surprised by these subtle plot changes. Anyway, since she came, there was no development according to the original plot.     However, she will only stay here for two days. Even if she has a physique that affects the changes in the plot, she will return to Beicheng the day after tomorrow. After such a distance, she can no longer interfere with the development of the plot.     So...     Ji Ci silently looked at Bai Yueli who was handing over tasks to a beautiful young lady.     Only now did she realize that all obstacles had been cleared away, Ji Feng lost his temper, and there would be no interference from the original owner. Senior sister and Jing Man seemed to have no reason not to be together.     For the issue of going abroad afterwards, if it wasn't for the forced marking, Bai Yueli and Jing Man would have gradually begun to trust each other, and it would only be a matter of time before they got back together.     Ji Ci's eyes lost their brilliance unknowingly, and the corners of his mouth were subtly bent into a figure eight.     I felt uncomfortable as if I was being pulled by something in my heart. If I had to use a few words to describe this feeling, it would probably be that I didn't want to, and I was afraid. Her senior sister would be inseparable from another girl every day in the future. With their current relationship, maybe one day they will learn to love each other. The elder sister will also hold each other's hand and introduce her generously to others.     Even though this person was her former goddess,     she couldn't be happy at all.     Ji Ci was immersed in his own world and didn't listen to them very much. He only vaguely heard the mission of the senior sister. She was one of the four hosts voted for and the only freshman among them.     This is the last rehearsal, and everything is in the form of a formal performance. The host needs to change into evening gowns in the background. Girls' skirts are not easy to wear, and they need a person's assistance. Senior sister, do you want to help, and said that if necessary, she will follow in.     The senior opened her lips and was about to speak when a very abrupt voice came in: "I'm coming!"

    Bai Yueli looked at Ji Ci who had been silent since seeing the girl named Jing Man in the corridor. This man had firm eyes, staring right into her eyes without any timidity.

    The junior sister glanced at Ji Ci up and down, she knew that Bai Yueli had brought her here, but she said one more thing: "Classmate, you are an alpha."

    Uh, yes.

    Abo's identity division was discarded by her again.

    Ji Ci suddenly stopped, as if I was disturbing, please pretend that I don't exist.

    Even Ji Ci himself didn't think about the limelight just now, just thinking about the matter of Jing Man and senior sister, the more he thought about it, the more aggrieved and melancholy he became. He just wanted to follow senior sister every second, not to take advantage of the opportunity Eating tofu...

    "It's okay, you can go with me, I will call you if necessary." Bai Yueli said suddenly.

    Ji Ci and the junior sister looked at Bai Yueli at the same time. Ji Ci didn't expect her senior to trust her so much. The junior senior was surprised but didn't say anything in the end.

    Since Bai Yueli has said so, she has no right to give advice.

    He even felt that his reminder just now was a little redundant. They were a and o, and a was brought here specially by o. What kind of simple relationship could it be?

    Don't talk too much next time.

    Ji Ci Sansan and her senior sister went to the small dressing room built in the backstage, and obediently guarded the door. The skirt was difficult to wear, but it was not too difficult for one person to wear it completely. Ji Ci was thinking that he would not need himself Unexpectedly, the voice of the senior sister just happened to come from the claustrophobic fitting room.

    "Ji Ci, are you still there? I can't reach the back zipper."

    "Oh yes, I'm here."

    Ji Ci bit the bullet and went in.

    I saw the senior sister loosening her hair, her smooth long hair was slightly curled by the curling stick, and she was charming. She had already put on the evening dress on her body, her breasts were breasts, her hips were hips, and she was covered in a slim and graceful shape. The lower abdomen looks a little loose, probably because the zipper on the back is not closed.

    The makeshift fitting room was just enough to accommodate two people, and if there was one more, it would be back to back, chest to chest, Ji Ci blushed, and the tips of his ears felt like he had a fever.

    The deodorant on the senior sister's body is more fragrant in this narrow place, it's okay if you get used to it, but I'm most afraid of this sudden smell, I took a sip, and the back of my neck throbbed.     Ji Ci walked around behind the senior sister cautiously, pinching the zipper carefully, for fear that his trembling fingers would touch the senior sister's skin, the more he thought about it, the tighter his hands trembled, and his movements became much slower.     "Do you know that girl? I saw you looking at her all the time." Suddenly, Bai Yueli said suddenly.     Ji Ci raised his head in surprise, only seeing the senior sister's beautiful hair, but not her expression.     "Which one?"     "The one in the corridor of the Science and Technology Building."     Ji Ci was neither surprised nor surprised, but couldn't help but wonder, could she be so obvious? It's all obvious.     "I don't know." Ji Ci decided to play dumb.     First of all, it is impossible for her to know a big thorn vine without knowing it.     Secondly, so what about knowing each other, do you want to continue to say that Senior Sister is your future girlfriend?     "Really?" Bai Yueli didn't seem to believe it, she tilted her head slightly, showing a little side face, "Don't lie to me."     Ji Ci's hands couldn't help trembling, and he pretended to be relaxed and said: "Really, it's a puppy who lied to you."     The zipper that she hadn't pulled up for a long time was as soothing as she said just now, and she lifted it up and put it on.     "Sure, senior." Ji Ci said.

    She was actually afraid that her senior would turn around, or that she would question her when she left the locker room, just like she asked her about the contents of the album by the lake that day, but fortunately, she didn't say anything.

    Ji Ci has even been prepared. If the senior sister asks her, she is ready to tell the whole story. Of course, it is based on "her", not based on the senior sister.

    She will say that that girl is someone she once admired, and she likes this type very much, but she will not say that this girl will associate with you, senior sister, in the future. Then, she would push her own identity onto the grill again. At least at this stage, she still didn't know how to explain to her senior, and even if she did, how would she treat her.

    "It may not be until ten o'clock when this is done, and even if I finish it, I don't have time to accompany you. The counselor will come to check the bed today, so you should go back first." Bai Yueli explained as she walked.     "Ah?" Ji Ci was suddenly issued a eviction order, "No, it's okay, I live not far away, just take a taxi later."     Bai Yueli remained silent, This statement was accepted.     After the rehearsal, she insisted on sending Ji Ci to the car.     It was past ten o'clock, and there were some night food stalls nearby, and the business was booming. I passed by a barbecue stall, and the sizzling meat skewers were full of fragrance. All Ji Ci's dinner at night was flushed with that washroom. Now I'm really hungry to see her.     "Eat?" Bai Yueli stared at her and asked gently.     "Hmm..." Ji Ci thought for a moment, and finally said: "Eat!"     Bai Yueli smiled, and the two began to choose something.     After picking out three big plates, Bai Yueli took whatever Ji Ci wanted, and took a few more points according to what she took. According to Bai Yueli's temperament, Ji Ci thought it was because he loved her and gave her extra meals. When she put a few chicken wings on the plate, she grabbed them and put them back, "Senior sister, I can't eat that much, so don't take it."     Bai Yueli looked at her funny: "What do you think? Well, I'll bring it to the people in my dormitory to eat."

    "Also, have you forgotten why your stomach hurts tonight, and you still eat like this."

    Ji Ci: "..."

    Two lines of tears flowed down my heart, and I put them back silently. If I had known it, I wouldn't have pretended Passionately poked open.

    "Obviously you asked me if I would like to eat." Ji Ci muttered.

    "I see that you are greedy, but it seems that you don't want to waste my time." Bai Yueli picked up the chicken wings that Ji Ci had put back and put them back on the plate.

    Ji Ci was speechless.

    I just secretly sighed, senior sister, you are so detailed.

    Nothing escapes your eyes.

    "Jingman, why don't we buy some barbecue, what's the point of just drinking." Suddenly, a girl's voice came from behind.

    The girl's voice is relatively high-pitched, which is easy to attract attention, not to mention the name she is chanting.

    Ji Ci turned his head subconsciously, and Bai Yueli did the same.

    Ji Ci once again ran into the goddess she admired.

    The goddess curled her lips and smiled, and said, "Wine is what you want to drink. Are you sure you can get up for class tomorrow morning?

    " Let your friend get drunk alone?" The girl said while complaining: "Hey, I really don't understand the current omega, with me, there are other alpha smells on the glands, is it my fault that I care "

    "You are right." Jing Man said casually.

    While speaking, his eyes happened to pass over the two girls next to him, staring at her with their own strange eyes, which easily made the person concerned focus on them.

    "Hello." Jing Man greeted politely.

    If she hadn't bumped into it in the science and technology building in the afternoon, she wouldn't have known it was from their school.

    Ji Ci was so flattered that he couldn't even hide his excitement in his voice, "Man, sister Man, hello."

    She is quite conflicted now.

    Jing Man is indeed her original intention to pursue this novel. Without this person, she would have given up on the novel after reading the first twenty chapters at most. Therefore, when I really see this person one day, the excitement is speechless.

    But because of a certain relationship deep down in her heart, she didn't really want to face Jing Man, especially when Bai Yueli was there, she would look at her with a special look, like hostility, and like guarding, in short, She is very afraid of this man.

    Bai Yueli suddenly turned her head and looked at her meaningfully.

    "Do you know my name?" Jing Man asked with a smile.

    Ji Ci hurriedly said, "I heard that's what other people call you."

    Jing Man nodded thoughtfully, and after she finished speaking, she still looked at the person next to Ji Ci with her curved eyes, and Bai Yueli also looked at her like this , smiled politely.

    They obviously didn't speak much, but the intertwined eyes conveyed a feeling that they had known each other for a long time, which made Ji Ci next to him from unsurprising at first to sullen.

    She and another girl suddenly seemed redundant.

    Is this...

    is it fate?

    If Ji Feng is taken care of by the plot, then in Jingman's chapter, she is Bai Yueli's soul, so sparks sparked from the very first meeting?

    The corners of Ji Ci's mouth curved down again, and a lot of cold sweat unconsciously broke out in her hands, she could no longer figure out her emotions.

    A hoarse voice broke the rigidity of this moment, "Senior sister, the bus is almost here, I'll go back first."

    Bai Yueli nodded, and said, "I'll take you to the car." On the

    way, Ji Ci looked back at Jing Man, found that she and her friend had left, subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Senior," she pretended to ask casually, "What do you think of that girl just now, the one named Jing Man, she should be senior's senior."

    "Her?" Bai Yueli murmured . , chuckled: "Very good."

    "..." Ji Ci couldn't tell whether he was surprised or disappointed.

    Still lost.

    Although her senior sister usually uses positive words to describe others, is generally polite to everyone, and leaves a little room for herself when speaking, but this person is Jing Man, she said it was very good, that is definitely not polite Words are really good.

    Suddenly, she became a little jealous of her goddess, and she was easily favored by her senior.

    Ji Ci got into the car full of sadness.

    As soon as I got home, the grandmas had finished washing and were about to go to bed. Grandma ran into her when she came out of the bathroom. Seeing her sullen look, she thought she was being bullied by someone. When she asked her, she waved her hand and dealt with it casually.

    Lying on the bed, facing the pitch-black ceiling.

    Sighing again and again, the light snoring of the grandma next to her continued.

    She cupped her cheeks with both hands, it was hot, oh not hot.

    A lot of images kept flashing back in my mind just now, from the mark from that night in Xiaoshulin, to going to the island with my senior sister, to putting restraint stickers on my senior sister, to all kinds of things in the locker room today, when I think of all these, I blush The heartbeat wants to swipe quickly.

    She seemed to have changed a lot for Bai Yueli.

    How could he care so much about what she thinks, whether she cares about him, why would he come all the way to City A,

    what is she doing.

    Although she was very reluctant to admit it, meeting Sister Man by chance today was like piercing through the window paper in her heart that seemed to be holding secrets.

    ──Ji

    Ci was afraid to face Bai Yueli.

    Because her state of mind has changed a lot, once she has a certain burden on her back, she will no longer be able to get along as easily and comfortably as before. If any action is not done well, Bai Yueli may hate her, and she, There is no way to ignore her dislike like before.

    Bai Yueli was a freshman in school, and her popularity was very tight, so it was very easy for Ji Ci to bring someone who was not from her school into the welcome party.

    Ji Ci sat in the front row and could see everything on the stage clearly.

    Although I had seen my senior sister wearing this evening dress last night, it was far from as dazzling as today.

    The colorful lights projected on her body, and the delicate facial features sometimes appeared in the light, and sometimes hidden in the darkness, adding a hint of mystery, and the hairstyle was also carefully taken care of, which was more beautiful than yesterday's simple curling For formal solemnity.

    The host is the most important person in charge of the appearance. They are either extremely beautiful, or have a proud figure, or are fluent in eloquence, and the other three are also excellent, but Bai Yueli stood among them, bewildered with the slightest thought. The gap widened and he became the most eye-catching person in the audience.

    Ji Ci has already heard several people around her talking about her senior sister.

    When she first entered the school, she showed her sharpness. It is not difficult to imagine that every time she went to school, she would look like today, leaving her name as soon as she appeared.

    Bai Yueli is really excellent.

    So good that even a small corner of Ji Ci's heart felt ashamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 4.5K 162
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 咬了女主一口,恶毒女配变A了[穿书] [Atypical abo, female a without organs] Jiang Xuenian wore a book, and dres...
824K 69.1K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
64.3K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
63.3K 2.6K 93
As the first marshal of the interstellar, Jiang Shuiyun read the popular interstellar novel in her spare time, in which the trashy A who eats the sof...