Dressed as a female supportin...

Bởi Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... Xem Thêm

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 56

439 15 0
Bởi Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 56

    When Bai Yueli came back from the bathroom, she saw a girl with braids next to Ji Ci from a distance, who looked familiar from the profile.

    I don't know what they were talking about, the girl laughed, and patted Ji Ci's arm coquettishly, almost stuffing her into her arms, looking like a small bird.

    Bai Yueli's footsteps were very light, and she was about to walk in front of them without being noticed, until a figure appeared in sight, and the two turned their heads together.

    "Senior sister, you're back." Ji Ci hurriedly leaned towards her as soon as her senior sister came over.

    Jiang Yan was stupefied, she vaguely remembered that Ji Ci said that she came with her senior, could it be that the senior she was talking about was Senior Bai. Although there was a faint rumor in the class that senior sister Bai took special care of someone, and that person was the rumor of Ji Ci in their class, but no one had confirmed it.

    "You..." Jiang Yan looked at the two people in the same frame, and said in a daze, "Student Ji came here with Senior Sister Bai."

    Bai Yueli looked at Ji Ci, and she replied with a smile: "Well."

    "Then you..." Jiang Yan ate melons to the end: "Together?"

    Bai Yueli remained silent, and the two looked at each other. Ji Ci's panic was visible to the naked eye, and he hurriedly pushed his hands to explain: " No, we live close, we just go out to play together." As soon as the words

    fell, as if she was afraid that the senior sister would be unhappy because of this misunderstanding, she looked at her flatteringly, and Bai Yueli nodded lightly in agreement.

    Jiang Yan: "I see."

    She also thought it was impossible.

    At the same time, she also breathed a sigh of relief.

    She is quite confident in her appearance, and her level is not low. Looking at all the Omega on campus, she is also in the top five. Only when she was compared with senior sister Bai would she feel a deep sense of inferiority, feeling that she was being crushed in all directions, and she was not even qualified to be jealous.

    This is the true god in their Omega circle. Only in front of senior sister Bai will everyone generously admit that they are not as good as others. If they change to someone else, if a friend says that you are not as good as that person, they will secretly poke and get angry.

    Since they were not lovers, Jiang Yan followed them generously.

    Regarding the existence of the third person, Ji Ci is more or less reluctant to let go, but because he is a classmate, and Jiang Yan is not annoying, it is really not a cover for her popularity, and Ji Ci does not dislike her Follow her and senior sister.

    The three of them pushed two cars to the drink area. Jiang Yan raised her head and looked at Lida Shi, which was placed at the top, "Hey, I really want to drink Lida Lion."

    Ji Ci nodded and said, "Well, take It's okay, we'll wait for you."

    Jiang Yan frowned, turned her head coquettishly, blinked her eyes, and her voice changed: "But I can't get it."

    She said inducingly: "Student Ji?"

    Here The tallest one is Ji Ci, followed by Bai Yueli, only Ji Ci's height can be touched by arms, Bai Yueli may have to stand on tiptoe.

    Ji Ci glanced at the big lion, then at Jiang Yan, who seemed to be acting like a baby at that time, and said helplessly, "Okay, I'll get it for you."

    She followed the group effortlessly, and then asked: "How many sets do you want?"

    "Two sets." Jiang Yan said with a smile.

    Ji Ci silently took another set according to her wishes.

    Bai Yueli squinted her eyes, and Gu Zi analyzed this scene in her heart.

    Ji Ci seems to like being coquettish?

    In the past, the two of them got along alone, and it was rare for Bai Yueli to be with outsiders like this. It was only today that Bai Yueli discovered that Ji Ci's foolishness towards her was not the only one.

    She has always been eager to strangers, but reserved to familiar ones. This girl has given her a lot of inspiration. She and Ji Ci have made no progress in getting along with them like seniors. Could it be because she is not enough to ask them? as active?

    After shopping in a supermarket, more than half an hour passed.

    After paying the bill at the cashier, Jiang Yan asked with a bright smile: "Student Ji, senior sister, do you have any other arrangements?"

    Ji Ci was invited by the senior sister, so naturally he listened to her, so he turned his head "Senior sister, do you have any other arrangements?"

    Jiang Yan looked at Bai Yueli expectantly. It's still so early, so there should be arrangements, right?

    Bai Yueli glanced past them, lowered her eyelids, thought for a while, and said, "I want to go home."

    Ji Ci nodded, completely obeying her meaning: "Yeah, okay "

    Jiang Yan seemed very disappointed, she bit her thin lips lightly and asked them the direction to go back, and when she found out that she couldn't make the way, she took a taxi back alone in frustration.

    As soon as Jiang Yan left, Ji Ci seemed to be talking to himself and complaining to Bai Yueli, saying, "This classmate Jiang is really considerate, she seems to talk more than I say to my senior sister."

    Bai Yueli looked sideways Looking at her, she pretended to be casual and asked: "Don't you know why she talks so much today?"

    Ji Ci: "What's the matter? Does senior sister know?"

    Bai Yueli shook her head and smiled helplessly.

    She didn't even know that this girl was courting her specially. If it wasn't because she liked her, how could she insist on pestering her in the presence of other people.

    What Bai Yueli said "I want to go home" was also full of selfishness, she was unwilling to share Ji Ci with others, so she took her home and slowly shared with her the last day before going to A University time.

    When I went back, the weather changed as it said.

    The dark clouds gathered into groups to cover the scorching sun, and the torrential rain poured down with a "swipe".

    Fortunately, Bai Yueli brought a parasol and opened it in time, although they were all slightly wet, but it was not a serious problem.

    The rain came and went quickly, and the rain stopped after a while, and the sun came out again, making people feel cool and hot on the body. This kind of weather is really uncomfortable.

    The two decided to take a taxi back. They were waiting for the car on the side of the road. Suddenly, a Honda galloped past, splashing the deep puddles on the ground all over the sky. The elder sister's hand intends to put people behind her, her speed is not as fast as a car, Bai Yueli's plain shirt was immediately splashed black by the sewage.     There was a wet and cool feeling on her forearm, but her chest was stuck in a soft and warm embrace, Bai Yueli was a little stunned, the clear and shallow ice lemon fragrance permeated the tip of her nose, it was very comfortable. When she tilted her head, the red lips were just dotted on the tip of the girl's ear.     "This man is going to die so fast." Ji Ci muttered angrily.     The whole senior was splashed all over.     By the way, senior...     Ji Ci glanced down subconsciously, and was surprised to find that his claws were encircling the waist of the senior, and the warm touch was transmitted to her forearm through the thin and cool clothes, and the eyelids slightly Lifting it up, I saw the senior sister's bright and affectionate peach eyes looking at her without blinking, her red lips were slightly parted, a little bit surprised.     Ji Ci suddenly froze, the blood in his body was almost solidified, he quickly let go of his claws, and apologized again and again: "I'm sorry, senior sister, I didn't mean it just now, I couldn't help it when I saw the car coming..." He     seemed a little excited Speechless, Bai Yueli stroked her hair, nodded lightly, and said, "It's okay, I know."     "Oh." Ji Ci responded obediently.     Then she turned her head, not daring to look into her senior sister's eyes again.     Now her chest is beating very fast, and the moment is constantly flashing back in her mind, the elegant fragrance of the senior sister seems to sweep her body.     "When the car arrives in a while, you can go home with me. My aunt and Aunt Jiang will not come back during this time. I will give you the key. If you have time, I would like to ask you to help me take care of it."

    Senior sister's words lingered in her ears like hallucinations, a little untrue, and Ji Ci agreed without knowing why.

    She hasn't been to Bai's villa for a long time, the last time was the last time, she vaguely remembers the time when Fan Kexin jumped off the building? At that time, I was having a conflict with my senior sister, so Shin didn't go in.

    The senior sister said that she was asking her to help with the cleaning. Ji Ci looked around, the space is very large, and it is not easy to accumulate dust under such a material, so it is completely unnecessary to ask her to help.

    Bai Yueli needed to go to the shower to change out of the clothes, so she told Ji Ci to take a casual look first.

    Ji Ci was bored playing with his mobile phone for a while, when it rained again, accompanied by a few thunderclaps, but it stopped after a few rings, and only the sound of pattering rain could be heard, accompanied by the retro style on the wall. The sound of the bell, tick-tock, lingered in my ears.

    Ji Ci propped his head up, it was really sleepy in this weather, he was in a trance, as if he was about to fall asleep with the sound of the second hand beeping, when his consciousness gradually faded, her senior sister's voice suddenly came from the bathroom came.

    "Ji Ci, can you help me get a bath towel? It's facing the door of the sofa. Get a beige one from the closet."

    Ji Ci woke up immediately, and hurriedly responded, rushing to get it.

    She knocked on the bathroom door, and the senior sister reached out with a hand. During the handover, the wet hand accidentally slipped over the back of Ji Ci's hand. It was hot and humid, delicate and smooth, and Ji Ci swallowed with difficulty like an electric shock. .

    The door was closed gently, even so, Ji Ci still smelled a little bit of danger.

    The elegant rosemary is lingering in the air, which is different from the usual restrained and cold look. This time, there is a sweet and greasy breath, as if it is releasing some signal. Her glands throbbed, pulling her whole head, and her incomparably real senses told her that this was the pheromone of her senior.

    Ji Ci was stunned for a moment at the bathroom door, and just about to leave, she raised her legs with difficulty, and the bathroom door opened before she could take half a step, she turned her head in astonishment, and happened to meet Bai Yueli's gaze.

    The girl's hair was tied high, and a few strands of smooth, broken hair hung down fluffy. The tips of the hair dripped with water, and sometimes a drop dripped on the white and delicate neck, and gathered along the delicate collarbone. On clothing that covers important areas.

    She only wore a mid-length home skirt.

    Due to various reasons, Ji Ci seldom sees her senior sister wearing a skirt. With her figure and good looks, she looks good in anything she wears. Looking at it today, it is not a charm, Ji Ci thought. Suddenly there is a defect, and a mighty sense of emptiness squeezes the atrium.

    In the narrow corridor aisle, lingering more and more intense sweet smell, the bad feeling on the gland is getting deeper and deeper, Ji Ci raised his eyes slightly, and saw that her senior sister was already heading in her direction Come on, the wet eyelashes fluttered, and the dark eyes focused on her body. Before Ji Ci came back to his senses, he saw her senior sister's exquisite face infinitely magnified, and the smoky hot breath rushing towards her suddenly Wake her up.

    Ji Ci swallowed sharply, and hurriedly took a step back, but there was no way to retreat, and his back was against the cold wall.

    "Sister..." Ji Ci looked at Bai Yueli frailly.

    For some reason, she is very afraid of Bai Yueli's contact at this moment, she is afraid that the things she has tried her best to restrain cannot help but fall apart.

    Bai Yueli bent her lips, half folded her slender hands, her fingertips were lingering with the fragrance of her body, and slowly reached towards Ji Ci's cheek.

    Ji Ci subconsciously avoided his face and muttered: "Senior sister, you, you want to..." What are you

    doing?

    Before he could say anything, a touch of moisture quickly brushed his face, Ji Ci slowly turned his head, and saw a black dot suddenly appeared on her senior sister's slender finger, after being rubbed by her a few times, it returned to the fairness it was before rosy.

    "It actually splashed on your face, why didn't I notice it just now." Her senior sister whispered softly, if it wasn't for being so close, Ji Ci would definitely not be able to hear what she was saying.

    "I didn't find out either, thank you senior sister." Ji Ci said naively.

    Bai Yueli was talking to herself, and didn't care about General Ji Ci's response, so she suddenly changed the subject and said, "Could you post the restraining stickers for me later, Aunt Jiang helped me in the past, but she's not here today. "

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

33.8K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
78.7K 2.9K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...
16.3K 371 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...
63.5K 2.6K 93
As the first marshal of the interstellar, Jiang Shuiyun read the popular interstellar novel in her spare time, in which the trashy A who eats the sof...