Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 39

502 19 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 39

    Touched Bai Yueli's face like a dragonfly on water, just that one touch, but it was able to fill up the empty desire that scratched his heart.

    The rich fragrance of flowers filled the tip of her nose, Ji Ci sniffed hard, and the sweet fragrance sent her floating up to the clouds.

    Senior sister's smell is better than expected.

    She is like a full-fledged nightmare beast, lazily patting her belly to savor the delicious food just now, and only after she vents her desires does she realize that she is running wild in someone else's territory.

    "I'm sorry." Ji Ci maintained his upper body leaning on the ground with his hands on the ground, looking at Bai Yueli in trepidation.

    As soon as I couldn't hold back, I tasted my senior sister.

    When she found that the surrounding environment became clear, even she herself couldn't believe that senior sister looked at her with such concern.

    She knew that she could not have this opportunity to be in the same room with her senior sister without the person who occupied her body.

    Regarding her offense, except for a moment of surprise, the senior sister's face darkened, her red lips were slightly pursed, she seemed to be angry, but she didn't show too much disgust and hatred, it was really hard to guess her current emotions.

    "You...?" Bai Yueli raised her eyelids, and looked at the person in front of her darkly.

    The moment Ji Ci kissed her, she didn't feel repelled or disgusted. Maybe it was because she didn't resist the girl's touch, or maybe she didn't expect the other party to be so bold and arrogant. In short, she could have pushed Ji Ci away directly. She accepted the kiss passively.

    So much so that Ji Ci said sorry, whether she had seen her confession several times, or whether Alpha deliberately released pheromones to oppress her, she had never had a blank mind like before.

    However, the other party has indeed crossed the line, and they have nothing to do with each other. She shouldn't be so calm, and even have the thought of "this is fine".

    "Senior sister, what's wrong with you?" Ji Ci softly painted his eyes and asked weakly.

    She seemed to have fallen asleep just now, but when she woke up, the senior was looking at her like this with a pair of peachy eyes looking forward and affectionate.

    Bai Yueli regained her composure, looked at the girl's innocent and ignorant appearance, bit her lips, discarded those random thoughts, and said, "It's nothing."

    She took a light breath, leaned on Ji Ci's upper body and put her hands on the ground Standing up from the posture that oppressed her, he said lightly, "I'm going to the bathroom."

    Ji Ci looked at her back blankly.

    In the past, no matter what the situation, the senior sister always spoke softly and gently, but what happened just now, I always feel that the smell is missing.

    She couldn't help wondering if she had done something wrong, why the senior sister looked at her like this, and also used that tone of voice.

    Could it be because she insisted on pestering her to talk about the supernatural events she experienced just now.

    Hey, I don't know.

    ·

    The school set up intensive classes for senior three students, and invited lecturers from famous schools to conduct extended training on Saturdays and Sundays. Bai Yueli was very busy during this time, almost not on the same channel as Ji Ci.

    At first, Ji Ci thought it was because Bai Yueli was angry with her that night when the power went out, so he deliberately avoided her, but she quickly rejected this idea.

    You can really give yourself money.

    It was mentioned more than once in the novel that Bai Yueli would not show any negative emotions on her face, and would always show a friendly and friendly smile, which made her lead the Beiyi-O God List in all aspects.

    If you make her angry, it's either because you really did something too much to break her defenses, or because she cares about you, and it hurts as much as she loves you.

    Apparently, she was just pestering her senior to tell stories that night. She didn't hold a knife or a gun to strangle her neck.

    It can only be really busy.

    This point was quickly verified. One day at noon, she went to the cafeteria very late, and the ordering window that was about to close the stall was so crowded that the three on the left were only open to seniors.

    Only then did Ji Ci know that they had adjusted their schedule this week.

    ·

    It took Bai Yueli two days to sort out her strange thoughts.

    This day was finally able to get out of school earlier, although it was quite late compared to the schedule of senior one and senior two, so she explained in advance that Ji Ci would not have to wait for her today.

    When parting, the girl's eyes were watery like a deer's, and her heart tightened, feeling a little pity for no reason.

    Ji Ci should be one of the few people who can easily touch her emotions.

    After that night, she seldom interacted with Ji Ci. Although they lived under the same roof, the villa was too big. If they didn't get along deliberately, they would rarely have the chance to meet each other.

    For example, she and her aunt, depending on the time when her

    aunt returns to Bai's house, she lives in an apartment purchased near the company when she is busy, and returns to Bai's house for a month or two when she is not busy.

    During the days when her aunt lived in Bai's house, she seldom saw her because she avoided her deliberately.

    With Ji Ci, she is not so narrow-minded, and her kiss is not difficult to accept, it is just that the timing is not right.

    Besides, Ji Ci has been honest and peaceful since that night. In the few times we met, he always looked at her carefully, and he didn't have the courage to kiss her at all.

    Did she think she was angry?

    Bai Yueli sighed helplessly, she opened the iron gate of the villa, and from a distance she saw the girl sitting at the entrance of the living room with a drawing board sketching.

    The girl sat in the halo, raised her lips, as if she was having a good time, raised her head to see her, narrowed her eyes into two slits, opened the corners of her mouth and smiled wildly, then she didn't know what to think of, and immediately restrained her smile, Stand up all at once.

    "Study, senior sister." She said in a low voice, "You came back so early today?"

    "Well, Teacher Qu Zhonghua's class is over." Bai Yueli responded softly, her uncontrollable tenderness, probably To make up for the intentional or unintentional neglect of girls these days, "How could you think of painting here?"

    "I," Ji Ci scratched his head, and said, "Tomorrow my mother will come back, and she has lived here for a month. I want to record these flowers."

    "I see." Bai Yueli nodded thoughtfully. .

    The moment she heard her mother come back, her heart was completely empty, melancholy, and hard to leave.

    It's been a long time since she's felt this way.

    Bai Yueli: "Then draw well, and I'll help you pack things in a while."

    Ji Ci nodded, she opened her lips, but stopped talking, and the moment Bai Yueli was about to enter the door, she couldn't help but hold her back. Her hand: "Senior sister!"

    Bai Yueli looked back: "What's wrong?"

    "I, can I draw you too?" Ji Ci lowered his head and said in a voice like a mosquito: "I think my sketching level It should be able to draw the effect."

    Bai Yueli only understood the first half of the sentence, but she didn't understand the latter part, and finally smiled half-knowledge and half-guessing: "Are you looking for me as a model? ?”

    Ji Ci: “That’s right.”

    She had wanted to do this a long time ago.

    No one is more suitable to appear in her paintings than Bai Yueli. Compared with photos taken with high technology, sketches are more sincere and can better show her beauty.

    Bai Yueli didn't know what came to mind, she smiled in a trance, and swallowed Ji Ci with difficulty.

    "Okay."

    She readily agreed.

    So Ji Ciqiang suppressed his excitement and stared at the drawing board intently. The hand holding the pen trembled slightly, for fear of drawing any irreversible flaws.

    Bai Yueli is more experienced in this area, she spontaneously finds a good position and angle without too many instructions from Ji Ci, and even guides her a little bit in some aspects.

    Nearly two hours later, Ji Ci smacked her lips. She thought that her skill was at home, and it was only when the semi-finished product came out that she realized that it was off the mark. At this time, Aunt Jiang opened the door and told them to go in for dinner, accidentally glanced at the drawing board, and burst out laughing.

    Bai Yueli at the far end couldn't hear clearly, Ji Ci's face was flushed, and he glanced back at Jiang Yun, who hurriedly covered his mouth.

    Still couldn't help holding back a smile and said, "Are you Miss Hua?"

    "..." Ji Ci was even more ashamed.

    Bai Yueli saw the two people smiling and whispering in the distance, thinking that the painting was finished, she stretched her already numb limbs, and asked, "Are you ready?"

    Ji Ci hurriedly said, "No, no, it's almost there!

    " Yun tactfully brought them to the door, not bothering them.

    Ji Ci's brows were wrinkled together,

    this, how can I explain this...

    Thinking that she could fix a little bit, she desperately hooked Bai Yueli. She also knew that the other party couldn't take it anymore, but she always thought about the next one. Better next time better.

    "Ji Ci," Bai Yueli didn't know how bitter and vengeful the person behind the drawing board is now, she wished to chop off those useless hands, she rubbed her numb shoulders impatiently, and said helplessly: "How about Let's draw tomorrow, I can't hold on anymore."

    "Ah, yes, yes." Ji Ci hurriedly responded.

    Bai Yueli wanted to see what she had achieved in the past two hours, Ben had already passed Ji Ci's place, quickly shot back, and quietly appeared behind her.

    Looking at the portrait on the drawing board that could almost open a page for the Classic of Mountains and Seas, Bai Yueli's eyes paused for a long time, and then she suddenly laughed helplessly, the laughter was very small, and only a faint breath of helplessness could be heard.

    Finally, the slender figure reflected on the ground exposed her, Ji Ci turned around abruptly, his brows were furrowed together, and he hummed, "Senior sister~"

    Bai Yueli couldn't hold back anymore, and shifted her forehead , if it weren't for her frequently swaggering and shaking body, it would almost make people think that she didn't smile anymore.

    "Senior sister!!!" Ji Ci made a muffled sound, clasping his hands over his chest like he was angry.

    "Okay, okay, I won't laugh anymore." Bai Yueli wiped away the tiny teardrops from the corners of her eyes, raised her slender fingertips and pointed out a few places for Ji Ci.

    "You see that you are impatient to show yourself before you have laid a solid foundation. This, this, and here, the proportions and structures are wrong. For example, this ear, you don't think it's weird Is it?"

    "Well," Ji Ci nodded: "The problem is that I think everything is strange, but I don't know where it is."

    "The ears are generally at the same level as the eyes. Look at your ears Where is it, the painting reaches the nose, and there are similar mistakes in other places. Of course, if you look at it alone, you don’t think there is a problem, but if you integrate them together, if you read enough paintings, you can actually see the problem.”

    “Oh, oh.” Ji Ci Nod thoughtfully.

    The structure of the human body is indeed the most basic thing in figure painting, and she has paid attention to everything that should be paid attention to, just because she only pays attention to the parallel relationship between the ears and neglects its coordination with other facial features.

    "Senior sister, you really know a lot." Ji Ci said with emotion from the bottom of his heart.

    Bai Yueli smiled, "I don't have much experience in painting, probably because I was educated when I was a child, so I know a little bit."

    Ji Ci raised his head,

    huh? Well.

    It seems to be true, as mentioned in the novel, Bai Yueli's mother, Gu Wan, is an art major, and usually takes her to take pictures of scenery, so she is even more familiar with these steps than she is.

    Bai Yueli: "By the way, do you still remember Mr. Zhong Qiming who spoke to you last time? He will hold an art exhibition in a week or two. If you want to go, I can accompany you. By the way, I can ask him Ask for some experience."

    "Next week," Ji Ci thought about his plan, and agreed without any conflict, "Okay, okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.5M 281K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
24.5K 672 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...
115K 5.7K 27
Roman Love moves to a new school, where he hopes to start again with his Mom and younger brother. The only problem is he has one huge ass secret. One...