Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 38

541 20 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 38

    The movie was about to start, Ji Feng squeezed into the crowd without hesitation, got out first, and then saw him returning with two buckets full of popcorn.

    One small and one large.

    Surprisingly, I only bought two copies.

    Ji Ci originally thought that he had been ridiculed by him, but he didn't expect that he still had some conscience left and gave her the bucket of small ones.

    In this way, Bai Yueli would be gone.

    Naturally, Bai Yueli would not make a big fuss about this kind of thing, whether she bought it or not, she didn't say anything.

    Looking at Ji Feng's hippie smiling face, Ji Ci really felt that something was wrong, how could he miss this opportunity to be courteous.

    Hey, leave him alone.

    This movie was selected by Ji Feng, and Ji Ci only heard him say to watch a movie before, as for what movie to watch, she didn't ask, she didn't really come with them just to watch a movie.

    Now glance at the ticket stub.

    The film is called Unforgettable Tonight, a niche literature and art youth pain film, Ji Ci has been brushed on Little Sweet Potato. It's just that the length of this film is really scary, three hours, shit, they bought such a big bottle of milk tea, I hope there will be no peeing during the whole show.

    After thinking about it, I took my seats with the ticket stubs. This film has only been in print for two days. Although there are few films in the lineup, it is a carnival for a small number of lovers.

    The numbers of the three of them are 44, 45, 46, Ji Ci 44, Bai Yueli 45, Ji Feng 46, and they are located close together, which is very good.

    Ji Ci sat down steadily, the male protagonist passed by her, and suddenly caught a glimpse of his face looking at the ticket stubs that gradually froze, Ji Ci frowned.

    What's wrong with this silly cup?

    She looked around belatedly, and saw Bai Yueli sitting beside her, looking to the side was the aisle.

    Hahahahahaha.

    Ji Ci held his head in a smile, and didn't know what to say for a while.

    This silly cup, if you do too much unrighteousness, you will kill yourself.

    "Cough..." Ji Feng cleared his throat, his eyes drifted, "Well, senior sister, why don't you sit by my side, no one will come by next to me, my vision is better."

    Bai Yueli wiped it evenly Habitually smiled kindly, "This is not good, maybe it's just being late."

    Ji Feng: "..." I

    guessed it, I knew that senior sister would say that, anyway, he didn't have much hope, and looked at it pitifully Ji Ci: "Ji Ci..." Ji Ci

    who was suddenly caught by the cue: "..."

    She is a very soft and easy-to-talk person, seeing Ji Feng's low-pitched appearance, she felt a sense of compassion.

    Just when she opened her mouth to speak, the hand placed on her thigh was suddenly held by a hot hand, soft and three-dimensional, and the outline of that hand could be faintly felt.

    Ji Ci glanced sideways at Bai Yueli, and saw her senior sister looking at the screen calmly, with a delicate and resolute side face.

    Senpai...?

    Ji Ci looked at her nonchalantly, his wavering heart completely calmed down.

    Fortunately, before it was her turn to reject Ji Feng, he was urged by the people behind him to leave reluctantly.

    Ji Ci finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    After Ji Feng left, Ji Ci faintly felt that she was being watched by two scorching eyes, she raised her head and looked to the left subconsciously.

    Bai Yueli looked at her with a complicated expression, different from her usual amiable expression, her expression was quite solemn and serious, Ji Ci couldn't tell what she was thinking, and even her breathing speeded up.

    The feature film began, and the lights of the theater were turned off.

    Bai Yueli didn't say anything, she turned her gaze and devoted herself to the film.

    With the ups and downs and the ups and downs, Ji Ci no longer had the elegance of watching a movie, she shrank aside like a well-behaved puppy, stuffing popcorn into her mouth sullenly.

    Why look at her like that.

    Three hours was too long, and Ji Ci read a little bit more or less, watched a part with Erlang's legs crossed, watched a part while eating popcorn, and watched a part with his chin propped up.

    The previous plot was a bit boring, with frequent urination, and people even swiped their phones frequently. Until when did it quiet down.

    It is probably the middle section, and it has reached a climax so far.

    This is a traditional abo movie, male a and female o, the male protagonist grabs the female protagonist's hand in the rain and plugs the female protagonist's cherry lips. At first the heroine was still resisting, but gradually she couldn't extricate herself, she put her arms around the neck of the hero with double enthusiasm.

    The kissing scene in normal movies doesn't last too long, but this one is different, fully demonstrating its three-hour value, lingering in the rain for a long, long time.

    This is far from over.

    After kissing in the rain, the male lead brought the female lead to a youth hostel, and the two took a hot shower together.

    The ambiguous entanglement resounded through the eardrums in a 3D version.

    Ji Ci was dazed by these shameful voices, and put one hand into the popcorn bucket, unexpectedly, he happened to meet Bai Yueli, the narrow bucket just fit two hands, but there was no room left.

    Ji Ci seemed to be tapped on his acupoints, and his whole body was full of blood. Under such an atmosphere, it is not normal to say that there is no physiological reaction at all, otherwise there would not be so many couples who would be infected and kiss.     Adolescent alphas can't control their pheromones, and will spray blockers when they go out in public places. Blockers can block the flow of smells, but they can't block the surge of emotions.     Just in the usual skin contact, the subtle senses are infinitely magnified.     Ji Ci froze,     she finally understood why Ji Feng only bought two buckets of popcorn! !     Bai Yueli turned her head to look at her, the narrow barrel was mostly blocked by her, she could break free with a little effort, but Bai Yueli didn't want to do that.     "Sister..." Ji Ci pursed his lips.

    Like a puppy, frailly looking at her senior sister.

    "En." Bai Yueli responded to her softly.

    The sound is so soft that it is almost overwhelmed by the sound of the accompanying music.

    Ji Ci didn't know what happened to him either.

    Rather than saying that she didn't have time to react, it might be that she didn't want to leave Bai Yueli's hand, and even wanted to pull her, inserting five fingers between her fingers and interlocking them.

    Bai Yueli was not in a hurry, and looked at her quietly.

    Ji Ci finally realized his gaffe, pulled out his hand, buried his head, and said in a low voice, "It's nothing."

    Bai Yueli looked at her for a while, said "hmm", and calmly put the popcorn he picked up just now. She put it into her mouth, and the scene jumped to a year later, when the hero and heroine met again in the workplace, and the movie went through the scenes in her mind like running water, without emotion or resonance, and the sweet and greasy taste hit the scene wave after wave. brain.

    Just like the passionate kiss between the male and female protagonists in the rainy curtain in the movie, on a rainy day in April, there was a drizzle of light rain in the evening.

    Ji Feng's proposal to send Bai Yueli home was declined, and after a moment of disappointment, he smiled broadly again. Although some episodes were unsatisfactory, he was already very satisfied.

    To him, Senior Sister is no longer a goddess who can be seen from a distance but not quietly. They have developed at a deeper level, and this is just the beginning.

    The future will definitely get better and better.

    Hmm...

    Ji Feng looked at Ji Ci happily: "Let's go."

    Ji Ci:     "

    ?

    "

Looking at her like a fool: "Didn't the two of us drop by?"

    Ji Ci secretly raised his forehead,

    almost forgot that there was such a thing.

    Fortunately, the senior sister came to rescue at this time, "I still have some things to do with her, you go back first."

    Ji Feng squinted his eyes as if trying to catch a traitor.

    some things?

    What can't be discussed by the three of you.

    He originally planned to be relentless, but seeing his senior's face darkened, he had no choice but to give up because he was afraid that pestering would backfire.

    "Doesn't he know that you live in the Bai family now?" On the way back, Bai Yueli stared ahead and asked calmly.

    Ji Ci replied with a guilty conscience: "Yes."

    Bai Yueli smiled suddenly.

    The voice is soft and sweet, like hooking a hook on a person's heart.

    But Ji Ci didn't have the energy to appreciate, and looked at her in a daze: "Senior sister?"

    "You," Bai Yueli slowed down, whispering with a smile, "What a strange person."

    "Huh? "Ji Ci was even more dizzy.

    Bai Yueli smiled, and the huge KFC plaques around her came into view. She

    said, " Do you want to eat a cone?" , completely in the state of being led to run, conditioned reflex: "Okay." The

    sweet strawberry flavor melted into the taste buds, Ji Ci took a sip thoughtfully, and took another sip, completely unaware of his own taste Unconsciously.

    Bai Yueli looked at her sideways, smiled helplessly, took a tissue from her bag, held her shoulder, and gently wiped off the overflowing milk from her lips.

    Ji Ci's breath was suffocated by the unexpected close contact, the sinuous eye lines appeared in front of her eyes, the two clear eyes were cautious, and the slender eyelashes seemed to touch her face with the arc of blinking.

    Ji Ci caught a glimpse of Bai Yueli's light smile, that smile was sweeter than ice cream and melted into one's heart.

    But she was terrified because of this, "Sister, you, what are you laughing at?"

    Bai Yueli stared at her with a smile.

    This was the first time she looked at a person's appearance seriously. Ji Ci's facial lines were actually sharp and arrogant, but under her care, the hanging hair covered up his appearance. She is a little sharp, her eyes are very big, and she always has various expressions, like a porcelain doll.

    "You are taller than me." The

    low and soft voice brushed over Ji Ci's heart.

    Ji Ci: "Eh?"

    After saying this sentence without beginning or end, Bai Yueli smiled, leaving a beautiful profile curve in Ji Ci's eyes.

    ·

    Although I took the car to go back later, it was still raining unavoidably.

    Ji Ci was soaking in the bathroom. After rubbing the bubbles, he was about to put on his clothes when the light suddenly went out and he was merged into darkness.

    She stared at the front in a daze, and at this moment a voice appeared in time: "Ji Ci."

    "I'm here, don't be afraid."

    The halo on the hazy glass door of the bathroom is particularly obvious, and Ji Ci takes advantage of this light After getting dressed, she saw her senior sister holding a storage lamp, and her beautiful facial features were extremely soft and beautiful under the light.

    "The property owner said that there will be a power outage at eight o'clock tonight, but I didn't expect it to be half an hour earlier."

    "Then will there be a call tonight?"

    "Yes, it will be around eleven o'clock."

    Ji Ci nodded thoughtfully.

    It has been raining patteringly since they came out of the movie theater, and the rain has no intention of stopping. It so happened that at this moment, there was a deafening roar, accompanied by lightning bolts.

    Ji Ci was shocked by a thunder, Bai Yueli saw it, and said carefully: "If you are afraid, come to my room, and go back when the call comes."

    Ji Ci touched the bridge of his nose.

    Fear is not so much, she is used to being alone many times, especially during the time when grandma passed away, lightning and thunder, what is more terrifying than ghosts is the endless knocking at the door.

    But today, what should I say?

    Probably because she was tired, her heart was thumping, her back was shivering, and she felt a little strange to herself like this.

    So, she accepted Bai Yueli's proposal.

    Sitting on the carpet in Bai Yueli's room, it's only before eight o'clock, and it's not that easy to sleep, and there is no electricity for studying.

    She swiped her phone boredly for a while, and finally waited for Bai Yueli to return.

    After chatting for a while, Ji Ci unknowingly thought of some things that happened to her when she was a child. She wanted to know if Bai Yueli had also encountered them: "Senior sister, have you encountered any supernatural events?"

    Bai Yueli Smiled, "Why do you ask this suddenly? Are you not afraid?" The

    surrounding environment is really not suitable for the situation. The power of the storage lamp is getting smaller and smaller, which is only enough to illuminate each other's faces. In addition, there are lightning and thunder outside, so I just don't believe in ghosts. I am afraid that some people will inevitably have some fears.

    "There are two of us, what are we afraid of?" Ji Ci smiled, "Come on, senior sister."

    Bai Yueli chuckled lightly, and tapped her forehead with her slender fingertips, with a preaching tone: "Where is that?" If there is any supernatural event, you have to believe in science."

    "Forget it, I'll come first," Ji Ci smiled, and said to himself, "I had a relative when I was young, and he didn't have that kind of fortune-telling when he held the funeral. It's just for fun, his son has been beaten twice, it's not good, it's unlucky. Everyone is trying to have fun, but after hitting him a dozen times, he still has two cunts. I'm all confused."

    A relative is actually his grandfather, and that son is her uncle.

    Since she said it so enthusiastically, Bai Yueli naturally acted as a qualified listener, "What happened next?"

    "Later," Ji Cibei clicked his tongue regretfully, "His son was a contractor. There was a safety accident on the construction site and he died.

    " It seems pedantic, but there seems to be some basis in the dark."

    "Yeah." Bai Yueli nodded thoughtfully, savoring her words carefully.

    "By the way, there is another one, but this should not be a supernatural event." Ji Ci said with a smile: "I lost my way when I was a child. At that time, there was a public phone on the side of the road. I dialed it, and I clearly remembered that it was my grandma. The number, really, I'm pretty sure. But it actually told me that it's not in the service area, and I haven't hung up yet, but it got connected again!!"

    Bai Yueli: "Is it possible that the numbers are the same?"

    Ji Ci will Resting her chin on the crook of her arm, she pondered for a while, "So what if you're not in the service area."

    Bai Yueli smiled, not knowing how to explain it, "Then you said it was connected, did you ask the other party Who is it?"

    "I asked," Ji Ci said, "You may not believe it, she was crying, and I tried to persuade her, of course," Ji Ci spread his hands, "She didn't listen to me "

    Bai Yueli was amused by her appearance, Ji Ci saw that she was in a good mood, and said, "Hey senior sister, I'm done talking, it's your turn."

    Bai Yueli sipped her saliva and said with a smile: "I didn't I promised you something."

    "Senior sister~" Ji Ci cast a glance at her, insisted on his mouth and practiced it, raised her paw and hooked it into Bai Yueli's arm, shaking it from side to side, "Senior sister, learn from me." Sister, Senior Sister~"

    Bai Yueli glanced at her paws lightly, Ji Ci suddenly woke up, let go of her hand in astonishment, and scratched his head embarrassedly.

    With a smile on her brows, Bai Yueli put down the cup, and said softly, "Okay then."

    Ji Ci held his chin with great interest, and almost brought melon seeds and watermelon over.

    Bai Yueli suppressed her smile and raised her eyelids, "I would have this dream repeatedly some time before my relative passed away. The time, occasion, and method of death in the dream are all the same as in reality."

    If this only happened once, Then she could assume it was a coincidence, but this kind of thing happened one after another, and she had to believe that maybe she really had some foresight in this regard. For a long time, she was even afraid of sleeping. When she wanted to change something through this, her life was unexpectedly peaceful.

    "This should be regarded as the category of supernatural events you mentioned. If it's like other ghosts or something, then there won't be any." Bai Yueli said.

    The sound beside her gradually disappeared, only the sound of shallow and even breathing, Bai Yueli turned her head and found that the girl had fallen asleep on her lap.

    "Ji Ci, Ji Ci." Bai Yueli shook her, she didn't want to disturb her, but if she maintained this position for a long time, her blood circulation would be impaired.

    Ji Ci clicked his tongue and bounced his body impatiently. Bai Yueli paused her hand in the air in astonishment. The other party's reaction made her feel a little strange.

    Maybe it's getting up angry, she also had it when she was a child.

    Ji Ci opened his eyelids in a daze, and the hazy and soft face was fixed in her eyes, and she suddenly lost interest in sleeping, and was about to wake up, when a sudden burst of dizziness made her groan in pain.

    Bai Yueli hurriedly stroked her back, and asked with concern: "What's wrong with you, what's wrong with you?"

    Ji Ci shook his head,

    because the other party deliberately approached her so that the two of them were almost stuck together, the girl was delicate and hazy Her face was reflected in her eyes, and Ji Ci suddenly grabbed her wrist.

    Bai Yueli: "?"

    Ji Ci stared at her in a daze. At this moment, all she could see was the eye-catching and unobtrusive tear mole at the corner of her eye, and that full and bright red lips. She lowered her eyes, bit by bit, rushing Looking at the place she was thinking and looking forward to day and night, she tapped lightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 130K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
80.7K 3.8K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
24.6K 700 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...
7.7K 85 11
Hi,this story contains 🔞, *all of this are just fiction and made up stories*