Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 36

555 21 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 36

    There was the sound of water being brushed in the quiet bathroom. Bai Yueli took a spoonful of cold water to wash her face, and the drops of water dripped down. She lowered her eyes and gradually calmed down from the alert state disturbed by the nightmare. Her mother's voice wandered again. In her mind, the fingernails of her hands holding the sink were white.

    Back in the room, Li Mingjing hadn't fallen asleep yet, she looked at the door worriedly, saw her come back as if nothing had happened, and asked with concern: "Yueyue, are you okay?"

    Bai Yueli wiped her smile evenly, and she laughed Whether you like it or not, it is always natural and elegant, perhaps because of the cold white light at the bedside, it looks a little forced.

    She shook her head and asked Aunt Li if she wanted to use the lamp, but Li Mingjing said no, and returned to the darkness with a "snap".

    The bright moonlight was blocked out of the window by the thick curtains, and only faint light penetrated through the gaps.

    Li Mingjing originally wanted to use this to comfort and preach, but seeing Bai Yueli leaning on her head with one hand on her head, her slender body heaving and falling, what happened just now was turned over.

    Li Mingjing closed her upper lip and gave up the idea of ​​speaking.

    Bai Yueli was not asleep, her eyes were staring at the darkness.

    Since the car accident, such nightmares have haunted her from time to time. At first it wasn't like it is now, when I always dreamed of my mother's smile, then somehow the dream gradually became distorted.

    She cried many times in her dreams, perhaps it was because of her extreme despair and guilt at night that she made herself stronger than anyone else during the day.

    In fact, she hasn't had a similar dream for a while, and she sleeps quite well these days, and won't always wake up intermittently.

    Perhaps it was to remind her that such peace should not belong to her.

    ·When

    the sky was dim, Li Mingjing woke up.

    Seeing that Bai Yueli's eyes were slightly closed and her breathing was shallow, she got off the bed lightly, for fear of disturbing her.

    Bai Yueli didn't sleep for long, she fell into a shallow sleep around four o'clock, and Li Mingjing woke up intermittently not long after she left.

    Looking at the time, it's less than six o'clock.

    She didn't plan to sleep anymore, and immediately bought double tickets for the return journey.

    It's the first time for Ji Ci to come to the island, and An Hui is not quite used to it yet, a person who is lively and active by nature is always cautious because of the unfamiliar environment. Bai Yueli originally wanted to take them to play on the island, but the time was too short.

    Today was already Sunday, and they were going back to Beicheng in the afternoon, and they were bound to set off before noon.

    Before leaving, Vasha was reluctant to part with her. She finally hoped that Sister Yue would come back, but she only stayed for one night before leaving...

    Bai Yueli patted her head.

    Vasha is the daughter of her mother's college classmate. On the day she was born, she also went to the hospital with her mother.

    She has always felt that she and this little girl are very close, not only because of the relationship they grew up with, but even their experiences are quite similar, so she understands Vasha's thoughts better than anyone else, and she accommodates her in everything.

    "How about I pick you up to Beicheng when you're in junior high school?" Seeing Vasha's mouth pouted and her two big and bulging eyes, it inexplicably makes people want to rua, Bai Yueli has warm eyebrows and eyes, and whispers to her cake.

    Vasha's eyes lit up as if conjuring, "Really?"

    Bai Yueli nodded, "Yeah." "Yes, yes

    !" She jumped up excitedly, and Bai Yueli immediately grabbed her hand , glanced at An Hui who was on the side.

    "Then you have to promise my sister to take good care of this new kid, you know, and don't ask her any questions."

    Vasha looked at the weak girl who had been ignored by her for a while, and nodded at the same time. nodded.

    Before leaving, Bai Yueli glanced at An Hui again.

    She bent down, hugged the frail little girl, looked into her clear eyes, and said softly: "I'm leaving."

    After dealing with these children, Bai Yueli almost forgot that there was another one invited by her. At this moment, she was standing at the corner of the iron gate, waiting for her quietly.

    Bai Yueli felt inexplicably guilty.

    She can draw big cakes with the children, but of course she can't do that to Ji Ci, so she has to apologize repeatedly: "I'm sorry, I wanted to take you to see some scenic spots, but I have to go to school tomorrow."

    "It's okay." Ji Ci But the brain took it for granted: "Just come again next time."

    Bai Yueli smiled and didn't speak.

    Ji Ci suddenly felt that the atmosphere was too quiet, and the smile froze on his face.

    Next time, will there be a next time?

    As for the embarrassment, she could only hide it by giggling, so now she looks like a primitive human ancestor, and her smile is a little unclear.

    Bai Yueli gave a soft "um" with a lag, sincerely.

    Ji Ci: "?"

    It was already past six in the evening when I got home, and my aunt had prepared the food and it was ready to eat as soon as it was warmed up.

    Of course, Bai Yueli still remembered what she said when she invited Ji Ci to leave the island, it was still early after washing, so when Ji Ci almost came out of the bathroom, she would guard her door.

    After a while, Ji Ci came, with a question mark written on his forehead.

    Bai Yueli said: "Don't sleep now, I agreed to help you with tutoring for Sipin."

    Ji Ci: "..."

    In fact, she is already a little sleepy now, and she has been busy with physical work for the past two days I rushed to share a lot, and I really want to take a beauty sleep after a long journey.

    But of course he was too embarrassed to reject Bai Yueli's enthusiasm, so with both embarrassment and a flattered smile on his face, he complicatedly invited Bai Yueli into his room.

    She learned this kind of memory very quickly, even if the original owner didn't have any memory in his head, she gradually salvaged the foundation after memorizing it by rote.

    But Bai Yueli talked about this kind of method. As the person with the highest score in that class, he helped Ji Ci divide the sections and integrate knowledge points. The Sipin class is a big public class, and the teacher is more about guidance, so he can't do things well. No size.

    It's actually much more interesting to listen to Bai Yueli's narration. He talks eloquently and his voice is pleasant.

    "Do you understand this?" Bai Yueli asked softly.

    Ji Ci nodded, "Yeah."

    Bai Yueli: "Then take a look for yourself first, I'll go get a glass of water."

    "Okay."

    Bai Yueli covered the cup and saw that Ji Ci was already playing For the hot news, he said with a smile: "Just keep the things I just told you stable. A few days before the exam, I will make a high-frequency collection for you. Just take a look at it. This exam will pass the exam." The chances are very small."

    "Ah? Don't you need to take the test?" Ji Ci asked in surprise, "But I think the practical hot spots account for 15% of the test syllabus." Bai Yueli nodded: "% Fifteen is true, if you have attended teacher Lin Zhiliang's public class, you will know that this sentence is not so accurate."

    Lin Zhiliang, a national special-grade teacher, is one of the main persons in charge of planning the Sipin assessment.

    Ji Ci was thoughtful: "So there is such a thing."

    Bai Yueli smiled: "I thought you knew."

    "It's not too late to know now." Ji Ci smiled immediately: "I I've just started watching."

    Bai Yueli twisted off the lid of the cup and took a sip of water, Ji Ci still looked at her with his head propped up, seeing her slowly rolling in his throat, Ji Ci drifted along with the graceful lines unconsciously to her collarbone.

    They were sitting on the carpet, Bai Yueli was only wearing a plain shirt at night, her long hair was pulled up casually, with a few strands hanging down, it was soft and charming. Her complexion is snow-white, with a faint luster like creamy cream, her shirt is not buttoned to the top, and two pieces are loose, revealing her exquisite and proud collarbone.

    Ji Ci's state of mind at this time was like a pool of calm lake water, and a stone was thrown by an urchin on the shore, causing ripples.

    She stared blankly, this was probably the first time she had a different feeling about Bai Yueli's body. Her eyes flickered instantly, and her heart was flustered, but she quickly found a reason for herself. She blamed all this on the occupational diseases of art students, and she was eager to record beautiful things.

    She definitely didn't have any thoughts about Bai Yueli, but rather regarded her as a work of art.

    Well, artwork, that's all.

    Bai Yueli covered the cup and saw Ji Ci staring at her.

    It's not like she hasn't stared at her like this before, but whenever she looks away because of it, the man will always turn his head away as if nothing happened. But this time, it seemed a bit too preoccupied.

    "Ji Ci?" Bai Yueli called softly.

    "Ah?" Ji Ci came back to his senses, and hurriedly flipped through the pages of the book, "I'm fine, let's continue reading, Senior Sister."

    "It's already half past ten, are you sure you want to read?" With two dark circles under his eyes, he quietly suggested: "Go to bed early, you have worked hard these two days."

    "Oh." Ji Ci nodded.

    Whatever she says is what it is.

    His eyes were still staring at Bai Yueli involuntarily, hiding some unease.

    Bai Yueli saw it, but after some processing in her heart, she interpreted it in a different way.

    Maybe it's... the shyness of looking at your sweetheart?

    Otherwise why are her ears so red.

    Bai Yueli smiled, and said "um", which seemed to ease the embarrassing atmosphere.

    For Ji Ci, she does not reject it, and even likes it indescribably.

    I like to see her smile, I like how she calls senior sister when she is nonsensical, even doing things that impress her under the ordinary, often touches her more than those who continue to show their excellence.

    If she really likes herself, and one day breaks through the window paper and confesses to her, she doesn't even know how to deal with it. I always feel that Ji Ci is different from others, whether he refuses or treats him coldly, when he thinks that this delicate and fragile person like a porcelain doll is unhappy because of her, he dare not think deeply.

    This is what she doesn't want to see.

    But can she really love someone?

    I can only pray that such a day does not come.

    It's fine like this, just get along with each other in a normal way, even if there is a throb once or twice, it will not hinder the relationship.

    Ji

    Ci yawned and sat down shortly after a gust of wind blew beside him.

    It's just that Ji Feng stared at her, put the shoulder bag on the table next to her, and made a handsome expression.

    Ji Ci: "..."

    Coincidentally, Pei Ling also came at this time. After seeing this scene, she had learned a lesson from the previous experience, and without saying a word, she turned her head and sat on the right seat.

    She hadn't dealt with Ji Feng much before, but the last time she was really "amazed", and if she had a dispute with Ji Feng, it would depend on who had a thicker skin.

    Apparently, she was willing to bow down.

    "What's the matter with you, young master." Ji Ci endured sleepiness and looked sideways at Ji Feng.

    He sat down and asked nonchalantly, "Do you have time this Saturday?"

    "Huh?" Ji Ci frowned and thought about it.

    this Saturday?

    But isn't it only Tuesday? Her schedule hasn't made it to that day yet.

    Then he said, "I don't know, what are you going to do?" "Movie,"     Ji

    Feng blinked, and said mysteriously, "A date or not?"

The insane male lead: "Are you crazy? Are you kidding me, what do I have to do with you." It's

    not like that.

    The opportunity between her and him to unravel the relationship, the only topic of conversation is Bai Yueli.

    Is it to repay her for creating an opportunity for them?

    "No." Ji Feng explained: "Senior sister and I made an appointment to go out on Saturday."

    Senior sister...?

    Ji Ci was incredulous: "Bai Yueli?"

    "Otherwise."

    Ji Ci was thoughtful, but

    Bai Yueli actually agreed to Ji Feng's proposal?

    Their relationship has developed so fast, sure enough... they are worthy of being the hero and heroine.

    Ji Ci didn't know what to say for a while.

    "Hey, what's your expression?" Ji Feng stretched out his slender hand and waved it in front of her eyes.

    "Oh." Ji Ci regained his composure.

    The inexplicable emo didn't last too long, and soon found the crux of the problem, and immediately rolled his eyes at Ji Feng: "So why did you call me on a date, Ji Feng, are you out of your mind?"

    Hero, you really have a big heart.

    On your first date with the heroine, you brought an outsider, isn't it embarrassing?

    "You think I want to." Ji Feng curled his lips: "It was called by the senior sister." "Huh

    ?" Ji Ci was unbelievable: "You mean, Bai Yueli asked you to bring me when he went out to play with you?"

    "En." Monsoon nodded.

    Thinking back to yesterday in the club where he had the courage to propose to his senior sister to go out to watch a movie on weekends, he was also dumbfounded by the question.

    Bai Yueli: "Is it Ji Ci's suggestion?"

    "Ah?" Ji Feng said: "No..."

    Oh, since senior sister asked this way, would it be a bad idea, or did she say yes, so she immediately changed her words: " Yes...no, no, no, um..."

    Ji Feng was incoherent, Bai Yueli quietly closed the book, and asked lightly: "Then will she come too?"

    "???" Ji Feng: "..."

    " I don't know." He said honestly, glanced at the senior sister secretly, and then added: "It should be possible."

    ... Then, it was the plot of him coming to find Ji Ci this morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 700 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...
25.8K 1K 123
This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, poor writing, and dead logic. What misunde...
33.8K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
69.4K 3.2K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...