Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 34

596 22 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 34

    Ji Ci spoke with righteous indignation, because she was emotionally excited and unconsciously released some pheromones, and a steady stream of oppressive feelings came over her. No matter how unfriendly her tone was, those people had no intention of causing trouble.

    Even so, the leader reluctantly glanced inside the door, did not turn on the light, it was pitch black, he saw nothing, he could only judge through the faint breath that there were no other alphas inside.

    "Then do you know where An Yiming moved to?" the leader asked.

    Ji Ci said in a cold voice: "I don't know."

    At this time, the younger brother whispered to the leader, and the leader thought for a while, then waved his hand: "Retreat." The

    group disappeared in the stairwell in an instant, and Ji Ci blinked. She watched them leave without blinking, until the sound of their footsteps disappeared completely, and then she let go of her tense body, and breathed a sigh of relief like a lingering fear in her heart.

    After closing the door gently, she held her breath and said in a very normal tone, "It's okay."

    "Sister, you are so amazing, you scared them all away." An Hui was in Bai Yueli's arms, unable to see anything in the dark. I don't see her, but it doesn't prevent her from adoring and envious eyes now.

    After she finished speaking, she still wanted to ask other people's opinions, so she looked at Bai Yueli leisurely with her head: "Sister Bai, what do you think?" The

    child's mind was as simple as that.

    I didn't get to know Ji Ci well before, but once they did something to impress them in their young hearts, they would take her to buy Lego and go to an amusement park at a young age, and they would be a personal hero like Ji Ci at an older age. doctrine, they will fully approve of this person.

    Bai Yueli stroked Anhui's hair, stared at Ji Ci's silhouette in the dark, and gave a soft "um".

    In fact, the behavior just now is a bit of a gambler's behavior, betting whether they will come in and watch.

    But there was no better way.

    Those people kept kicking the door, they didn't just hide in the room and sit back and relax, such a door can withstand their feet. Instead of waiting for them to come in and die, it's better to take a desperate gamble.

    "I'm used to it." Ji Ci said nonchalantly.

    The excitement in her body hadn't completely subsided, her voice trembled slightly, but maybe only she could feel it.

    In the past, debt collectors often came to their home. Although she was protected by her grandma before, it gave her a lot of experience in such an environment.

    She summed up her previous experience with these three words, the speaker has no intention but the listener has the intention.

    Bai Yueli stared at her outline, thoughtful.

    She knew Ji Ci's family background somewhat.

    In her cognition, Ji Ci should be a flower in a greenhouse, don't need to think too much about right and wrong, there have been no ups and downs in her life in the past ten years, that's why she has that "leisure and elegant", and pursue some pursuits in a different way her business.

    After several contacts, her smile gave her this feeling even more, it was a kind of innocence that has not been exaggerated by twists and turns.

    Get used to it,

    why would she say that.

    It was already three o'clock in the morning after being disturbed by those people.

    The room returned to calm.

    After bowing her head, Ji Ci flashed back her lines, which made her feel extremely ashamed.

    How old is she...

    Before this, she hadn't fully adapted to the setting of this world. Even if they were both girls, a female alpha could conceive a female omega, but the conception rate was not as high as a combination of a male alpha and a female omega.

    In desperation, she didn't choose what to say, but it made her accept this setting.

    Looking back at that time, I was so impassioned and filled with righteous indignation, no wonder I was able to bluff those people. Her voice was so loud, Bai Yueli must have heard it, but she didn't say anything.

    Thinking of this, Ji Ci turned around and glanced at Bai Yueli.

    She should have fallen asleep. In the darkness, she could faintly see her chest rising and falling, and her breathing was shallow.

    Ji Ci simply turned around, folded his hands on the bed, propped his chin on it, and looked at her quietly.

    Some of the surrounding houses were demolished. This building was not covered by densely packed tall buildings like other houses. The moonlight poured through the windows on the narrow bed, and her face could be seen faintly.

    Bai Yueli's side face is beautiful, almost without any blemishes.

    Based on her looks alone, Ji Ci has to admit that she is the most beautiful girl she has ever seen. How about she become the heroine of the stock essay? Not only the AAOOs in the book like her, but she also likes her... Face.

    Even often commit nympho. Just like now, she has secretly looked at her several times, but she hasn't noticed.

    Besides her character, she is approachable and easy to get along with. Asahi is very comfortable to get along with. In fact, her xp is that kind of cold and arrogant girl-in-law type, such as Jing Wen and Bai Yueli. I didn't think so before, but now... um... ...okay.

    At this moment, no matter from which aspect, she actually came to the rationality of her "unscrupulous" situation.

    It would be nice if he could marry Bai Yueli as his wife.

    ...... Stop stop stop.

    Why would she think about these things in the middle of the night.

    Her plans for this world only stop at university, because this is her obsession in that world, and she ended her dream with her own hands because she couldn't think about it for a while despite her good grades.

    As for marriage,

    she is a les, but she doesn't have the courage to fight against the world. Maybe she will raise a cat and a dog to spend her life together, or maybe she will find a man to live with.

    This aspect is too realistic and cruel, and it has never been something she dared to think deeply about. So much so that in this alternative world where gays and lesbians are allowed to be together, she didn't make any plans emotionally.     She is not an emotionally active person. If she meets someone who is very suitable for her eyes, she will probably be ignorant and silently hide her liking in her heart.

    And if she meets a person who is very active towards herself, and she doesn't like him that much, maybe she will slowly try to be with that person, because her character is very soft and easy to be led away yes.

    No one would like such a meek temper, so I probably won't encounter it.

    Ji Ci somehow thought of her own emotional side, which is something she rarely thinks about while studying.

    After thinking about it, he fell asleep on his arms.

    When her breathing became more even and regular, Bai Yueli opened her eyes and looked at the girl's sleeping face quietly.

    Inexplicable, throbbing in my heart that I have never had before.

    She has never been short of other people's likes. In fact, getting other people's likes is what she has been working hard for, not limited to men and women, not limited to AO. It's worth it, and it can't make any waves in her heart.

    She will be very disappointed if she doesn't like someone, but it has nothing to do with this person, it's more of a feeling of discouragement similar to the failure of a task.

    But this time, she really couldn't figure out her own psychology.

    She really wanted to know what Ji Ci thought of her.

    I want to know what she was thinking when she stared at her for so long just now.

    I want to know whether she likes me or just admires her as a school girl.

    If so, what should she do.

    What should she do if she doesn't like it.

    She has never been given such an experience in the past. Every time she comes into contact with Ji Ci, she has not finished the last note and has other wonderful thoughts without any defense.

    ·

    The next day,

    Ji Ci woke up in a daze. She seemed to smell a fresh fragrance from her sleep, and Xun Xun lured her to have a wonderful dream.

    Sitting up at this moment, a piece of clothing fell from her body, a soft knitted sweater, and she swallowed it with difficulty.

    This looks like Bai Yueli's clothes...

    No wonder, there is always a strange smell.

    Suddenly there was a sound, and the door opened.

    As expected, Bai Yueli was only wearing a snow-white T-shirt, and gently closed the door.

    "Are you awake?" She raised the bag in her hand: "I bought a disposable toothbrush. I'll call you a car after breakfast. You can go home."

    "Huh?" He didn't sleep well, his head was groggy, and his shoulder blades were still sore. Coupled with Bai Yueli's words, he felt even more uncomfortable.

    what happened?

    Why did Chuchu suddenly ask her to go back?

    "Senior sister," Ji Ci took a long time to sort out what he wanted to ask: "You let me go back first, don't you... you still want to stay here? What if those people come over again?"

    "No, "Bai Yueli stuffed the toothbrush into her hand: "I have to go to other places, too much of your time, Sipin will be assessed in May, you should go back and prepare well."

    She gave Ji Ci the instructions to go back. The reason also gave her a reason to prevent her from entering her own life again.

    "Oh." Ji Ci nodded thoughtfully.

    She knew that what Bai Yueli said was reasonable, and she was really concerned about whether or not she had reached the S level in this assessment, but she still felt a wave of disappointment inexplicably.

    She never hides her emotions, whether she is happy or angry or sad, she can be seen at a glance, but now even her voice is a bit dull.

    "En." Bai Yueli said.

    Before leaving, Bai Yueli gently closed the door, and asked Anhui if she had taken all her things, the little girl nodded obediently.

    She knew that she would probably not come back here again. Dad told her that he was going to work abroad and might not come back in three to five years. She cried and refused, but Dad told her that he would bring her mother back by then. She would also bring a lot of toys, so she agreed with tears and laughter.

    Dad also said that Sister Bai, whom she had met before leaving, would come to pick her up and live in a new place. After a few days of ignorance, she finally waited for Sister Bai to come.     She and her father have changed many residences, and they have only lived in this place for less than two years. In fact, there is nothing to miss, but she can't remember other places, only this place.     She wanted to take a closer look, and she was afraid that she would forget this place as well as other places.     Her father said with certainty that the future of their family of three would be perfect, but she had this feeling in the dark that she might never see her father again, but she chose to believe what she wanted to believe.     "Let's go, Huihui." Bai Yueli said, shaking Anhui's hand.     In the stairwell between the second and third floors, An Hui turned her head and took a deep look. On the door of Room 301, there was a crooked capitalized blessing, which she stuck on her father's shoulder during the Chinese New Year last year.     ·The location of the     village in the city is not easy to get a taxi. It is more convenient to hail a taxi at the South Bus Station where Ji Cixian and Bai Yueli and the others go.     There are many restaurants in the waiting area of ​​South Railway Station. Children like to eat fried chicken, so Bai Yueli took An Hui to KFC for breakfast.     While the older and younger friends were eating, she hardly moved and kept typing on her mobile phone.     I took away some that I couldn't finish, and left it for Anhui to eat on the way.     After breakfast, it was time for parting. Bai Yueli took An Hui to send Ji Ci to the car first. An Hui was so stupid that she didn't know what the two big sisters had discussed. Get in the car together.     Bai Yueli held her hand and didn't let her go.     Ji Ci smiled helplessly: "Huihui, you and senior sister are not sitting here."

    "Good boy, it's nice to meet you." She smiled and waved her hand, showing her perfect white teeth.

    "Ah? Why!" An Hui held the KFC bag in one hand and swayed Bai Yueli with the other, looking at her with her head held high.

    Bai Yueli said softly: "Sister Ji has something to do, so it's not convenient to come with us."

    "Oh." An Hui nodded in frustration.

    She wants to keep sister Ji, but she also knows the meaning of these words. Of course, it is more important for sister Ji to be busy with her own affairs.

    Ji Ci gave Bai Yueli an embarrassed look.

    Bai Yueli lowered her eyes,

    but in just a moment, many images flashed through her mind.

    The setting sun turned the earth into a piece of orange. She held her hand and walked on the beach of the island. The sea breeze came slowly, and the girl smiled sweetly at her.

    "You guys are done chatting, I'll drive after we're done chatting." The driver smiled and teased and urged.

    Ji Ci hurriedly apologized with a smile: "Okay, okay..."

    "Wait." Bai Yueli locked the car door, her eyes extremely determined.

    "Senior sister..." Ji Ci asked in surprise, "Is there anything else you can do?"

    "Come with us, and I will help you make up for the missed homework." Bai Yueli said calmly, without any confidence in the future Li: "...Huihui can't bear you."

    Ji Ci: "...ah good." The

    driver was put together by them like this, until the car drove away Ji Ci kept laughing again and again.

    After Bai Yueli sent out the invitation, she didn't have much to say, her face was expressionless, she frequently looked up something on her mobile phone, she didn't speak, neither did Ji Ci.

    Anhui was probably the most excited, she said "yes" excitedly, the whole thing is a lively little koi.

    They bought tickets on their mobile phones, and they just need to go to the machine to get them.

    While queuing up, Ji Ci was worrying about his ticket. They had a 10:46 train, so they might not be able to buy a ticket at this time.

    This problem was solved immediately when picking up the ticket, maybe it wasn't a problem for Bai Yueli at all, it was just an extra ticket.

    Ji Ci only thinks that the rules for purchasing tickets in this world are different from those in the real world. In fact, she doesn't know that Bai Yueli added her share when purchasing tickets, but she really didn't expect it to be useful. If it is invalidated, it is invalidated.

    Bai Yueli also thoughtfully bought a half-price ticket for children for An Hui. The two of them sat next to each other, and Ji Ci sat behind them, in a row with a middle-aged woman.

    Beicheng is a coastal city. Cars drive through winding routes, pass through cities, villages, and finally drive on the Linhai Expressway.

    After getting out of the car, they boarded the boat again.

    The voyage time is not long, and in about 20 minutes, the island on the other side can be vaguely seen.

    Although she is from the coast, Anhui has never seen the sea in the urban villages that border the inland cities, and Ji Ci is even more pessimistic. She has never seen the sea.

    Therefore, two souls who have never seen the sea collided together, like two curious babies, who were curious about everything.

    An Hui asked where the depth of the sea was to Di Jia, and if she fell from the boat and was dying, would she also turn into light.

    As an adult who is about to grow up, Ji Ci certainly doesn't think about these childish questions. Art students are suffering from occupational diseases. When she sees good-looking ones, her first thought is to record them.

    I took a lot of beautiful photos today, but when I sorted them out, I found that all of them had Bai Yueli...

    Bai Yueli looked at the happy smiles of the big friends and the children, and seemed to be infected. She tickled her hair that was messed up by the wind Si's heavy heart was unexpectedly healed.

    ·The

    destination is a kindergarten-like place with colorful buildings, a sand dune, slides, and swings in the yard.

    Those who have never been here before may think it is a kindergarten from a distance.

    Ji Ci raised his head, thinking of the name on the top of the building, "Beautiful House".

    She glanced sideways at Bai Yueli.

    As an outsider in this world, she naturally knows that this is the place where the heroine grew up.

    Bai Yueli was born here, and her mother, Gu Wan, took her to the urban area of ​​Beicheng City when she was about to go to school, and lived in the community where Senior Jiang Yi lived.

    After being taken back to Bai's house, with her support, it gradually became an orphanage-like existence to receive displaced children.

    The novel spends a lot of space talking about this place, and the image created by a lot of words proves its status in the heart of the heroine.

    Those gangsters didn't even know that this place existed, and even Ji Feng didn't bring him here to worship his ancestors until the last few chapters when he made love.

    So...

    Ji Ci suddenly felt that it was outrageous for him to set foot on this land now.

    As soon as they got off the car, the closed gate in the garden opened, and a middle-aged woman strode forward to open the gate for them.

    She had already prepared her heart for An Hui, but the other big girl who appeared here was just...

    Li Mingjing looked at Ji Ci from left to right, and felt puzzled no matter how she looked at it.

    Ji Ci: "..."

    Bai Yueli introduced them one by one: "Ji Ci, this is Li Mingjing, she is my teacher and an elder I respect very much, you can call her the same as me For Aunt Li."

    "Aunt Li, this is my junior in high school, her name is Ji Ci, He Zi Ji, Tong Xin Ci."

    She deliberately omitted the part of An Hui, Li Mingjing knew everything she should know, The situation was introduced beforehand. If it wasn't for Ji Ci's appearance that shocked her, I'm afraid they would have gone to the room to greet each other by now.

    "Aunt Li, how are you!" Under Li Mingjing's scrutiny, Ji Ci was apprehensive, nodding and bowing, as if he was meeting his parents.

    When I met Bai Yun earlier, there was nothing to be nervous about. Although she was related by blood, Bai Yueli probably didn't recognize her identity as a member of the Bai family in her heart.

    Her attitude was completely based on the relationship between the other party and Bai Yueli.

    Li Mingjing has always treated guests from afar generously, and now she realized that she had lost her composure, so she hurriedly smiled and said, "Good boy, come in and talk."

    Li Mingjing went in first with one left hand and the other with the right, while Bai Yueli gently Locking the door, looking at Ji Ci's shy back, he smiled silently.

    Today is Saturday, there is no class in the orphanage, it is dinner time, and the children eat in the same room.

    Li Mingjing had just brought them to the hall, when suddenly a round head poked out from the corner of the wall, ghostly walked around behind Ji Ci, grabbed her waist, and let out a "roar".

    Because of his nervousness, Ji Ci was tense and concentrated on receiving Li Mingjing's questions, and looked out from time to time, waiting for her senior sister to come to the rescue.

    Unexpectedly, when an ancestor came, she was so frightened that she trembled all over.

    She clutched her chest, turned around and realized that she was so frightened by such a big kid, and exhaled as if she had lingering fear.

    "Hahaha, you are so cowardly." The blond girl with two cute braids on her hips sneered ruthlessly.

    "..." Ji Ci was extremely depressed.

    Before Li Mingjing could speak, a soft voice sounded from the door, feigning anger and said: "Vasha."

    Ji Ci looked at the door, and saw her senior sister walking towards this side with graceful steps, and then, she The cold palms were filled with blazing heat.

    Ji Ci looked at the hand clasped by her senior sister, joy was like this, condensed from a little mist into a ball and swept across the brain.

    Woohoo, savior, hello, savior, you are finally here.

    She feels that her senior sister is now like a saint who is stepping on colorful clouds to rescue her in dire straits.

    Vasha was shocked. Before the dumb big sister could react, she made a precise conclusion in her little head:

    This is the woman covered by sister Yue! !

    She can't be provoked, so stay away! !

    Then he immediately retracted behind the wall, disappeared within a second, then poked out half of his head unwillingly, grinned and made a grimace: "Slightly slightly~"

    Ji Ci: "..."

    There is a saying, Don't mess with anyone, don't mess with the brat.

    But she didn't mess with her either! !

    In fact, she has always been good at treating bears and children, but in this garden, no matter men, women, old or young, she can't afford to provoke them. This is the place where Bai Yueli grew up, she needs to be reserved, reserved! !

    "Vasha is the naughtiest one here, don't bother with her, she is actually very cute." At first it sounds like she is comforting Ji to say goodbye, but the pampering in Bai Yueli's eyes is about to overflow.

    Vasha snorted childishly: "That's not it!!"

    Ji Ci looked at Vasha and scratched his head with a silly smile.

    Care about? ?

    How dare she.

    Li Mingjing came over to smooth things over at this time: "You guys are exhausted from the car ride all afternoon. I don't know when you will arrive, so let them eat first, or I'll cook a few more dishes."

    Bai Yueli has no objection, Ji Ci is her guest and deserves the best treatment, and Li Mingjing is her adoptive mother, so there is no need to be polite.

    "Aha, no need, no need." Ji Ci hastily declined, smiling: "Auntie, it's too troublesome, I can eat anything!"

    ------------------- -

    The author has something to say:

    The 4D performance failed, I kowtowed to everyone to apologize <(_ _)>

    I, I will definitely perform successfully! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 700 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
25.8K 1K 123
This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, poor writing, and dead logic. What misunde...
7.7K 85 11
Hi,this story contains 🔞, *all of this are just fiction and made up stories*