Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 33

573 20 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 33

    Without further ado, Ji Ci went with Bai Yueli, and the taxi shuttled through the roads of the city, from the east to the west of the city.

    Bai Yueli looked out of the window most of the time, rubbing the corners of her clothes with her slender hands, Ji Ci looked at her from time to time, her face was expressionless, but Ji Ci felt that she must be very upset now, but he was just good at covering it up.

    She wanted to ask, no, she should be concerned.

    But most likely she couldn't figure out why to ask, if she really asked, she could imagine that Bai Yueli would have a slight smile on her lips, and said softly that I'm fine.

    According to the original plot, there is nothing to push.

    She has no memory at all, and the author may not always record a person's 24-hour life. Ji Ci can only infer from this, it should not be an important matter, if it is an important plot point, it is impossible not to write it out.

    The taxi circled more than half of the northern city, and finally stopped in the old city.

    This place should be a village in the city now, some places are full of tall buildings, and some places are dilapidated.

    Bai Yueli just took Ji Ci's hand and walked towards the dilapidated side. She doesn't seem to be very familiar with this area, so she can only use her mobile phone to find the way frequently.

    Walking around to the innermost alley, Bai Yueli took a look at the dirty four-story bungalow in front of him, and then led Ji Ci to push open the rusty iron gate.

    The stairs were narrow and steep, and the handrails were not humanized at all. The two climbed carefully to the third floor, one behind the other.

    Ji Ci finally couldn't help but looked at Bai Yueli in surprise, the other party looked at her, but she still didn't ask anything.

    If Bai Yueli wanted to talk to her, he would naturally take the initiative to confess to her. If he didn't say that he had asked, it would be a waste of time. The initiative should be in Bai Yueli's hands and she also respected it.

    This building is not big, there are only two households on each floor.

    Bai Yueli knocked on the door on the left, but there was no response, she knocked again tirelessly. It took a long time before a childish voice came from inside: "Who?"

    Bai Yueli's tone was softer than before, "It's me, Bai Yueli."

    She didn't move any time soon after she finished speaking.

    At this time the phone rang, and it was the landline number again, Bai Yueli swipe to answer it.

    "Sister, are you at my door now?"

    Bai Yueli took a deep look at the door and said softly, "Yes, can you open the door for my sister?" The

    phone has not been hung up, the sound insulation of this building is not very good , the footsteps could be faintly heard getting closer until they disappeared by the door.

    Finally, the door opened.

    A strange smell came out, and the little girl poked her head out from the crack of the door, her two dark eyes sized up the people outside.

    "Sister." Seeing that the guard on Bai Yueli's face had relaxed a lot, the little girl turned her gaze to Ji Ci and rekindled her vigilance: "Ah! Who is she?"

    Bai Yueli glanced at Ji Ci, then Squatting down, bending his eyes, stroking the little girl's head, comforting him: "She is my sister's friend, she is

    very nice, Huihui, don't be afraid of her." With a bright smile, he waved his hand fawningly.

    With Bai Yueli's reconciliation and Ji Ci's friendly smile, this girl named Huihui finally let go of her vigilance and opened the door completely.

    She led them in, and

    the smell became stronger and more pungent as they went deeper inside.

    It was a single room with a crude layout, with clothes strewn about and no real wardrobe. When the two of them came in, they didn't even know where to sit for a while.

    "Have you eaten, Huihui?" Bai Yueli took the girl's dirty hand and looked around, only seeing the package spread out on the only table in the room.

    It was spicy sticks or something, the

    packaging bag was torn upside down, and everything was clean.

    Huihui's stomach moved faster than her mouth.

    Gurgling bowel sounds resounded throughout the quiet room. The little girl opened her lips and looked at Bai Yueli cautiously, ready to cry at any time.

    "I haven't eaten for two days." She played with the corner of her clothes, her head almost buried in the skirt.

    Bai Yueli sighed helplessly, thinking that there is no food in this rented house, even if there is, whether it can be eaten is another question.

    "Oh, I have some snacks here." Ji Ci suddenly said, she opened the backpack neatly and took out two packs of egg yolk pies and a Snickers bar.

    She also imitated her senior sister, squatting down, unable to pronounce her name: "Hui, Huihui, you can eat something to fill your stomach first." The

    little girl didn't seem to trust Ji Ci, she glanced at Bai Yueli , wanting to get her instructions.

    Bai Yueli nodded before she took the egg yolk pie from Ji Ci and carefully tore open the package, any flavor seemed to be the most beautiful in the world at this moment.

    But the little girl who hasn't eaten for two days can't just eat these. She is growing up now. The only object of trust, how could she just sit idly by.

    Bai Yueli wanted to take Huihui out, firstly to get some fresh air, and secondly to find a place to eat, and also promised to come back after looking for food. But the little girl was full of guard against this world, when she heard that she was going to go out, her two pitch-black eyes suddenly opened wide, and she frightened and flattered Bai Yueli, asking if we could stay at home, and asked why, she said there were bad people outside.

    Bai Yueli sighed helplessly,

    Ji Ci saw her senior sister's embarrassment, and hurriedly said: "Well, how about senior sister, you stay here with her, and I'll go out to buy food by myself later."

    Bai Yueli Yueli could only nod her head and say yes.

    It turned out that he was called Shang Jici because he was more or less unable to let go of this person in his heart. At this moment, she knew that there was a second person by her side to save trouble.

    Naturally, she can handle it by herself, but it will take some time. She needs to take the trouble to do homework for An Hui.

    She was used to being alone, and she brought Ji Ci, the original intention was not to ask her to help, but just happened to help her because of her existence.

    It seems that it can be replaced by chance, but it is inevitable.

    The road in the village in the city is hard to find. Bai Yueli was worried that Ji Ci would get lost, so she gave her her mobile phone. She had no choice but to think about it. This person who is so bad in Jiang Yi's mouth is only focused on studying every day and doesn't even bring his mobile phone.

    There is no strict control over the mobile phone problems of the students in the North. People often patrol, there is no possibility of desertion in class, and the students are more conscious.

    Ji Ci has a good memory when he urinates, and she has always felt that memory subjects are more suitable for her. With her excellent memory, the teaching methods are not as efficient as her rote memorization.

    The road she walked was almost unforgettable, but she still used Bai Yueli's mobile phone because she didn't know where there was a restaurant nearby.

    Finally, I found a small restaurant mainly engaged in construction site business and ordered a few dishes.

    When I got back, my phone flickered.

    Ji Ci glanced at it, it was an ordinary text message, a string of numbers, without any notes.

    [Have you seen Huihui? Is she okay? ]

    Ji Ci frowned.

    This should be the elder of the little girl, right? Why did he leave him at home for so long and never come back? And the little girl didn't dare to go out and say that there are bad people outside. Could it be because she was being chased for debts?

    Ji Ji still remembered that when her father owed a huge amount of gambling debts and her grandma went out to pick up bottles, she also told her not to open the door to strangers indiscriminately.

    The strangest thing is this string of numbers.

    For some reason, Ji Ci always felt a little familiar, she must have seen it before. But this is Bai Yueli's phone, how could she feel this way.

    Counting the number of times that she ran into Bai Yueli's caller ID, there were very few numbers that did not make a note.

    The last time we ran into each other was the last time...

    Oh, I remembered, the night of the friendship meeting!

    It starts with 193 and the mantissa is 4286. This is all right! !

    Ji Ci was in a troubled mood, and unknowingly reached the third floor. She collected her thoughts and buried this discovery deeply in her heart.

    He just said, "Oh, by the way, senior, someone sent you a message just now."

    "Is it Dad?" The little girl put down her chopsticks, her eyes full of hope.

    Ji Ci looked at her, only to see tears in her eyes, her voice choked up: "I miss him so much..."

    Bai Yueli caressed the little girl's head with a complex expression, she opened her lips, and the conversation changed abruptly. , only to signal them to eat first. On the other hand, she was sullen, and her slender fingers danced wildly on the screen.

    After dinner, taking a shower and going to bed became a problem again.

    The house is simple and has no water heater, and they didn't bring a change of clothes in time, and the weather in early April was not so hot that they had to take a bath.

    You can take a shower and sleep.

    The single room has only one bed, and it is so narrow that it can only accommodate two people, and there is not even an extra chair in the room.

    Bai Yueli had already thought about it, and said: "Xiaoci, you and Huihui can go together, I don't feel sleepy at all."

    How can that be done.

    Of course Ji Ci would not accept this proposal, and neither did the little girl.

    "Sister..."

    "Senior sister," the

    two said in unison, Ji Ci glanced at An Hui and asked her to speak first.

    Maybe because she felt embarrassed, An Hui rubbed the corner of her clothes and sat obediently beside Bai Yueli, but she was speechless.

    She is used to and likes the smell of Bai Yueli. From the first time she saw this elder sister, she felt that she was very kind. Compared with this elder sister named Ji Ci who was unfamiliar with everything, even though the other party frequently showed her goodwill, she still I like Sister Bai better.

    "I'm fine, I have thicker skin, and I'm actually used to sleeping on the floor." Ji Ci said, then sat down on the floor, with his back against the bed, and fell asleep.

    She repeatedly evaded, pretending to be swearing, Bai Yueli couldn't resist her, so she had no choice but to laugh silently and let her go.

    An Hui has been in a highly tense state for the past few days, and fell asleep very early with Bai Yueli's comfort. And Bai Yueli looked at the ceiling, wondering what she was thinking, and as time passed, she also closed her eyes and rested her mind.

    After all, we have to go to the island tomorrow.

    "Bang bang bang!" An impatient knock on the door disturbed the silence of this moment.

    The little girl got up from the panic, and her body shook suddenly, "Sister..." An Hui trembled, her voice trembling: "I'm afraid."

    "Don't be afraid, I'm here." Bai Yueli hugged her and gently stroked her. shoot.

    The knocks on the door kept coming one after another, and Ji Ci was so impatient, he asked in a soft voice, "Sister, what should we do now?"

    Bai Yueli forgot to glance at the door, and was about to speak, An Hui Weeping: "No, don't open the door, they will beat people." The

    little girl suppressed her throat desperately and was about to cry, Bai Yueli had no choice but to say: "Okay, we will definitely not open the door." The

    three of them wanted to be outside The voice didn't exist, and it returned to its previous appearance, but the people outside the door knocked louder and louder, and even tended to kick the door.

    An Hui was worried, and the more she coaxed, the more flustered she became, for fear that at any moment those people would break into the door.

    "An Yiming, come out for me!"

    "If you don't come out, be careful to cripple your other leg."

    Ji Ci annoyed torn off the clothes he was wearing, and glanced at the door, when will this be the head!

    She knows those people too well.

    Before An Hui had time to react, her worrying voice sounded, but it wasn't kicked from the outside, but the door opened spontaneously.

    "An..."

    Ji Ci: "When the hell are you going to keep arguing, let people sleep?"

    "An Yiming..." The group of people didn't calm down, how did it become a female voice.

    Ji Ci: "What An Yiming, I just moved here the day before yesterday, a group of people yesterday, a group of people today, I really saw a ghost." The

    leading man asked in surprise: "You mean, An Yiming moved away? "

    "Otherwise? You won't find out the situation before you come back? You disturbed my wife and children sleeping, you know, why don't you come in and see if there is An Yiming you are looking for here?"

    ---- ----------------

    The author has something to say:

    I'm finally done with my work, and I'll show you a 4D performance tomorrow~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 3.2K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
7.7K 85 11
Hi,this story contains 🔞, *all of this are just fiction and made up stories*
23.8K 1.1K 57
Catnip A|Milk-flavored meow O| As a refined catnip, Ming Ruixue transmigrated into the scum A in the human world. The original body is a Neptune who...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...