Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 27

622 29 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 27

    Bai Yueli frowned, feeling

    strange and unfamiliar in her heart, but she couldn't say exactly why.

    If I had to find a reason, it might be that the girl's smile couldn't match the inherent impression of her in her heart.

    "Xiaoci." Bai Yueli called again, but this time, his eyes and tone were slightly alienated.

    There is a retro-style wall clock on the beautifully carved wall, the dial is ringing, and the second hand rings three times without passing the 12 position.

    The surrounding scenery changed from clear to blurred, and then gradually returned to clear. Ji Ci felt as if his head had been pricked by a needle. When he saw the beautiful girl in front of him, she wondered, "Senior sister?"

    What's going on.

    The girl's voice will dispel the doubts in her heart, Bai Yueli's brows are slightly relieved, and her half-closed fingers are completely loosened.

    She evenly smiled: "Why did you come here?"

    "I..." Aunt Bai called me here.

    These words came to Ji Ci's heart unconsciously.

    Yes, she did hear what Bai Yun meant. But why didn't she have the sense of reality that she had personally experienced, it was just like a dream, and after waking up, it gradually became an illusion when recalled.

    "Xiaoci's family members have all gone to other places. She stays at home alone and the elders are worried. Professor Ji and I are old friends. There are many vacancies in the villa, so let her come here for a while."

    At this time, Bai Yun walked in, Explain the reason why Ji Ci couldn't speak.

    After listening to Ji Ci, he nodded vigorously.

    After Bai Yun said, that was the case, maybe it was because the car was too boring, so she didn't have such a deep impression of what happened before.

    It seems that during this period of time, I have stayed up too much for the monthly exam. These days, I should pay more attention to my work and rest and go to bed early.

    Bai Yueli thought about it.

    That day in the hospital, she roughly understood what her aunt meant by the so-called "old friend" with Professor Ji. Now, it is not surprising that she would bring Ji Ci to the Bai family villa.

    Bai Yun said: "Yueli, aunt is busy these days, can you take care of Xiao Ci for me? It happens that you are also from the same school, and you are good friends with each other, right?"

    Bai Yueli nodded and looked at Ji Ci , said: "This is natural."

    She walked over and brought Ji Ci's suitcase over, and saw the girl was carrying a black travel bag on her shoulders, and asked softly, "Are you all these things?"

    "Ah, yes "As the girl approached, the rich fragrance of flowers lingered on the tip of her nose. Her body was different from the formal one at school, with white t-shirt and hot pants, long hair pulled up casually, and a few strands hanging down in small pieces. She was dressed like a home, It has more of a different charm, like a good wife who stays at home...

    ah, what the hell.

    Even Bai Yun saw the slight redness in her ears, and smiled: "Xiao Ci, then you should get along well with this sister, ask her or me if there is anything you don't understand, and that one, Jiang Yun, I will help you."

    She said to Bai Yueli again: "Yueli, please."

    Bai Yueli nodded, and Bai Yun left.

    There were only the three of them left in the huge villa, and Jiang Yun was too busy to take time off. She looked at the suitcase between the two ladies, "Miss... where is this going?"

    "No need, Jiang Aunt," Bai Yueli said, "Go and do it, I'll help her carry it."

    Jiang Yun nodded, and ran to the kitchen to do some work with great interest.

    There was one more person missing, and now she was the only two left to get along with each other. Looking at Bai Yueli's dark and clear eyes, Ji Ci explained in a low voice: "Senior sister... I didn't come here on purpose for you, At that time, Auntie Bai talked about this with my mother, and I, I didn't know why, so I agreed to live in."

    Bai Yueli frowned, looking quite serious.

    Seeing that Ji Ci swallowed unconsciously, she originally thought that with Bai Yueli's temperament, she would definitely not say anything even if it was intentional, but she confessed the truth to her based on the idea of ​​meeting frankly.

    But, does she really care about this?

    If she really cared about it, then she wouldn't live here, and would call home immediately.

    "What you said gave me the feeling that there is no money here. Is it because of me that Xiao Ci came here?" Seeing her like this, Bai Yueli approached her a little bit, with interest stared at her.

    "..." Ji Ci pursed his lips, then simply lowered his head and played with his fingers.

    Seeing her shyness, Bai Yueli smiled lightly: "I'm just joking with you, don't take it seriously." The

    girl's laughter had a hint of ridicule, and Ji Ci looked at her blankly, unexpectedly, the gentle heroine was still there. Such a bad side.

    Ji Ci let out a sigh of relief.

    Bai Yueli naturally picked up the suitcase in her hand and led her to the second floor.

    Ji Ci's mind went blank, and his reaction today became much slower. It took a few steps of the stairs to react, and hurriedly snatched the suitcase back from Bai Yueli's hand.

    "Senior sister, let me carry it. There are a lot of things in it, very heavy!"

    Bai Yueli glanced at her, smiled and let her go.

    It is indeed a bit heavy, the other party is an alpha, but she doesn't need to be so concerned about everything.

    The main reason is that she always has a naive look, and she doesn't have the aura of an alpha at all, which makes her, an omega, feel a little protective.

    Thinking about it carefully, this idea of ​​mine is really absurd and groundless.

    "Have you brought all the books for class?" Bai Yueli stared at her backpack, it didn't look like it could hold so many textbooks.

    Ji Ci couldn't answer for a while.

    Whether she brought it or not, why she didn't have the slightest impression, she still remembered that when she passed by her desk, she randomly stuffed a few books, it should be that she didn't bring it.

    She had no choice but to say honestly: "I don't seem to have one, I forgot."

    Bai Yueli had no choice but to think about it, and said: "Then you use mine first, and I will find out the high school books for you later."

    Ji Ci : "..."

    Hey, ashamed and ashamed.

    Ji Ci, Ji Ci, when can you make a good impression on Senior Sister.

    ...Hmm, good impression? Forget it, forget it, she doesn't want to gain favorability with her, and she doesn't want to marry her, why do you need so many good impressions.

    There is a lot of mischief in my heart, and when it comes to his lips, Ji Ci is very polite, adhering to the good style of a school girl: "Mmm, thank you, sister."

    When he reached the second floor, Ji Ci's eyes continued to be dazzled.

    The Bai family's villa is really super big, because the novel is a campus novel, and it doesn't mention too much about this kind of wealthy background that is only used as a sublimation of the protagonist's character.

    There are five or six rooms upstairs, Bai Yueli led her into the innermost room, and told her things along the way, such as the toilet, bathroom, and some daily necessities. She guessed that Ji Ci might not be so careful, paused for a while, and said: "You will live here for a month, and it is impossible to use these disposable things every day. I will take you to a nearby supermarket tomorrow. Just in time to buy some vegetables and come back to welcome you."

    "..." Ji Ci hurriedly said: "No need senior sister, just eat whatever you want, I'm not a particularly big person, so why should I catch the wind?"

    Bai Yueli He smiled and said nothing.

    Help her tidy up her clothes, it's getting late, and the sky is getting darker.

    She said: "Do you want to take a shower first, dinner may take a while."

    "Oh ok." Ji Ci nodded in response.

    Ji Cizai looked through the suitcase carefully, and found that he had brought a lot of clothes and trousers, which were of the dull style, but he couldn't find any close-fitting clothes.

    No, no,

    Bai Yueli was still waiting for her outside the room, Ji Ci turned around and smiled awkwardly.

    At this time, it is impossible to say, senior sister, I forgot to bring underwear, do you have many in there?

    Ahhh, this thing is not reusable like books, nor can it be kept for guests like toiletries.

    I have to complain that I forgot such an important thing when my head was flooded at the time, and I would rather bring less clothes.

    And this dress, she really wondered if it was possessed by the original owner, obviously these colors have been neglected by her for a long time.

    Forget it, anyway, I'm going to the supermarket tomorrow.

    Ji Ci prepared a small bag for storing clothes, and led by Bai Yueli to the bathroom.

    Under Bai Yueli's caring guidance, she quickly understood how to operate this shower which was different from her home.

    "Well, that's all," Bai Yueli said, "If you don't know anything about Xiaoci, just call me."

    Bai Yueli turned around to leave, when a claw suddenly climbed onto her slender arm, She looked at this person in surprise:

    "What's the matter?"

    "Senior sister..." Ji Cihan smiled, hesitated to speak, after all, he was

    too embarrassed to ask, and then said: "No, it's nothing, senior sister, go get busy .”

    Bai Yueli nodded.

    Taking advantage of this time, she ordered a cup of scented tea for Ji Tiao, and waited for it to cool down a bit before she could drink it when she came out.

    Bai Yueli lowered her eyes, carefully stirred and adjusted, and suddenly remembered something, so she entered a certain room on the first floor, took out a bed of bath towels from the closet, and went straight to the bathroom.

    She stopped at the door, pondered for a while, and knocked on the door hesitantly. She never thought that the door was ajar, and the sound of the water inside was too loud. Push the door halfway open.

    Ji Ci hummed, as expected of Yu Yu's memory, once the hot water was turned on, she quickly forgot the trouble of not bringing fat times.

    How relaxed it was just now, how terrifying it is now.

    As the cool wind hit, he opened his eyes in surprise, and bumped into those clear pupils.

    Ji Ci: "Ahh!"

    Bai Yueli: "..."

    Ci Baijiao's beautiful body appeared in sight, Bai Yueli reacted faster than Ji Ci, and quietly closed the door for her, leaving only It fits the width of one hand.

    He said calmly, "I'm sorry, I just remembered that you didn't bring a bath towel, but I didn't expect the door to be open."

    Just now, when the cold wind blew unexpectedly, Ji Ci hurriedly retreated into the hot water, waking up his nose.

    It's a bit uncomfortable, but after thinking about it, she is an outsider and doesn't have too many plots. They are all girls with the same structure, so there is nothing to be embarrassed about.

    Thinking so, I don't know if it was burnt or something, my face blushed a lot, and I said in a low hoarse and dry voice: "Okay, thank you senior sister."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 3.8K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
3.9M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
621K 32.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.1M 104K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...