Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 18

816 34 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 18

    Going shopping and playing is a physical activity. After playing for a long time, I was really exhausted. From the amusement park to the bus station, whether it is long or not, it is definitely the distance from the yang to the underworld for Ji Ci in this state .

    The body had already issued an orange warning,

    but Ji Ci felt that he was not so delicate, so he endured the dizziness and pain and walked towards the street.

    Bai Yueli held her with one hand, took out her phone with the other hand and flicked the screen, and asked casually, "Where does Xiao Ci live?"

    Ji Ci Yanyan said, "Ruijing City Garden."

    Until a silver-white car The car parked in front of them, Bai Yueli opened the rear door and motioned for her to go in first, only then did Ji Ci realize that she asked for the address to call an online car-hailing car.

    She said why Bai Yueli didn't do anything when the 419 came, she thought it was because there were too many people crowded the bus and she wanted to wait for the next bus.

    While expressing Bai Yueli's thoughtfulness, Ji Ci took out his phone and called up the QR code scanning interface, "Sister, I will trouble you for the fare first, and I will transfer the money to you after I go back."

    Bai Yueli glanced at The interface of her mobile phone, she knew what she meant, "No..."

    Just said a word, this school girl's expression immediately changed, her eyes widened slightly, her cheeks were puffed up, with a persistent and serious look, Bai Yueli's heart He smiled helplessly, then retracted those words, and silently called out his QR code to her.

    With a "beep", it was swept away.

    The page jumps to a picture of a fluffy rabbit, and the nickname next to it is a few simple letters, Yue.

    Ji Ci sent a friend request, and within a short while received a notification that the two of you are already friends.

    Ji Ci subconsciously opened the collection, wanting to send an emoticon package, but the original owner's collection was empty. Oh, that's not true, there were a few files with blunt and sexy names, which scared her to quit quickly, for fear of accidentally ticking the box to send.

    In the end, there was nothing wrong with her. She chose the most naive one from the emojis on WeChat, typed three times in a row, and clicked send.

    There was a "ding" next to it,

    Bai Yueli thought that it was enough to pass the verification, and the people they added face to face didn't need to say hello, after agreeing, she put the phone back in the bag, and

    now the WeChat notification sounded, she took out the phone , opened it and saw three bared teeth smiling at her,

    she propped her forehead with one hand, the corners of her mouth raised uncontrollably, silently chuckling.

    In fact, it’s not so funny.

    People who send her WeChat emoji packs don’t have heavy patterns, but it’s not that there are no ones that come with WeChat. It’s just that the grinning and silly smile really looks like this school girl. Her face overlapped inexplicably in my mind.

    She stopped smiling, called up the emoticon library, and added three neatly.

    Ji Ci looked at the three handshakes sent and fell into deep thought.

    That is to say, the painting style of her two chat records does not look like a vigorous girl at all, but looks like a few middle-aged uncles and aunts drinking tea and chatting.

    "..." Back home,

    I

    took a nice hot shower to wash away the tiredness of the day. Ji Ci wiped his hair with a dry towel, walked to the desk and sat down.

    It's only after eight o'clock, and she doesn't like to use a hair dryer, so she just lets it do its own thing.

    I wanted to memorize the words for a while before going to bed, but now my mind is very excited, and I keep flashing back to the experiences of the day. I am afraid that I have nothing to do with studying today.

    Ji Ci then took out a pen and paper, and drew the most beautiful picture in his heart. Today, what is the most memorable thing for her, directly attacking her aesthetics.

    She subconsciously flashed back the scene of waiting for the bus, the

    setting sun dyed the earth orange,

    The girl looked elsewhere, and the moment she looked back, her soft and long hair fluttered in the wind, and her facial features were soft and beautiful under the setting sun. Every single part was dismantled and exquisite, even better than those who used knives to fine-tune them. It doesn't look like the model face used in the hospital, maybe there is a just right tear mole dotted under the eyelids, which adds a lot of charm to her whole person.

    No matter how beautiful the picture in my heart is, the technology is not at home.

    Ji Ci was completely speechless,

    hair is so difficult, why is there such a thing as hair! ! ! Under her description, the fluttering strands of hair turned into dense algae.

    It 's simply a blasphemy to others...

    After a while, Ji Ci had scrapped several sheets of paper, and she suddenly remembered that the original owner had a tablet and provided it with a pen.

    Maybe try it on a tablet.

    She took it out from the drawer, because it had not been used for a long time, the tablet had automatically shut down, plugged in the charger, and took some time to charge the pencil, Ji Ci was about to click on the drawing software, but her hand trembled accidentally , and clicked on the note app next to it.

    The background was miraculously preserved, and what

    caught the eye was the handwritten notes with excellent typesetting, recording the date and weather.

    Ji Ci really didn't expect the original owner to still have the habit of keeping a diary, even though the daily content is not long, just a sentence, but it also has a general outline of the original owner's experience of the day.

    There are only a few things that make the original owner worth writing in the diary, camera, senior sister, and video city.

    It's them every day...

    On March 2nd,

    sister Qing went back early today and didn't meet her.

    On March 3rd,

    Duoyun Peiling asked me to go to Zhonghai, but my mother came back today.

    Why is she coming back? I really hope she never comes back.

    …

    On March 14th,

    the blonde girl next to Senior Yin seemed to notice that I was photographing them.

    On March 15th, Duyun

    's camera broke down for no apparent reason, and it will be repaired tomorrow.

    …

    Ji Ci yawned lazily after reading it. The original owner's diary is more hypnotic than a math problem.

    She wanted to quit at first, but finally glanced casually,     and dreamed of her again today ,

    March 17th .     Ji Ci stopped yawning and blinked back the two drops of physiological tears from the corners of his eyes.     There were no notes after March 17th,     Ji Ci thought about it, this seemed to be the day before she crossed over.     Regarding this "her", Ji Ci subconsciously thought of Bai Yueli, but when he thought about it, it was wrong. The original owner's name for Bai Yueli had always been very clear, and he always referred to him as senior sister.     Then who is this "she", the person who deserves to be written in the diary by the original owner.     Unexpectedly, Ji Ci soon felt relieved.     Maybe the original owner was lazy that day and didn't want to write the word "senior sister", so he directly used "she" to refer to it. Or maybe it's the original owner's mother. Counting down, her mother was mentioned once before. It is inevitable for a daughter to miss her mother. Even a person like the original owner has a side that wants to cuddle in her mother's arms and act like a baby.     ·     The next day,     I have stayed in this world for a week or two, and I have touched all the courses Jici. The teachers in Beiyi University are all very good, their teaching is humorous, their professional level is excellent, and they are easy to get along with.     The most puzzling thing is probably Aunt Zhang who was the first to contact.     It doesn't matter if she backtracks, but she is still uncertain when doing things.

    Today I actually asked them to form a Laoshizi English interest group, with the top 16 of the final grades of last semester as the group leader, and divided them into eight groups, so that everyone can find their own friends.

    Ji Ci has a big head,

    who can the original owner get together? Want to stand on your own, huh, huh, with that great score of 29 points? ?

    Hey, it's really...

    Ji Ci lingered on this headache until lunch. She searched all morning but couldn't find a suitable candidate.

    At the very least, there was still food to eat,

    so she had no choice but to go to the cafeteria to eat alone before Pei Ling got up, and after finishing the dishes, she found a corner by herself with the plate.

    This is the time when the most people come to dine. Beiyi is a public school, and some aspects are a bit different from those in the real world. For example, the cuisine, some dishes are expensive and rare, and they will be gone if you go late.

    The cafeteria was densely packed with people, and her position was off, so there were only a few seats left for her.

    "Sister Yang, there are no seats anywhere." Girl A said,

    "There seem to be a few empty seats there." Girl B pouted her chin.

    Ji Ci looked up, just as those few people also saw her, the two girls who spoke suddenly showed disgusted expressions.

    Ji Ci: "..."

    These people belong to their fifth class, and the one who is surrounded by them like a moon is none other than Aunt Zhang's favorite student, Zuo Yang, who is number one in English.

    Girl a: "If you want me to sit there, I think it's better to eat standing up."

    "Me too, I've never dared to get in touch with her surnamed Ji, I'm an omega..."

    Ji Ci: "... "

    You think too much.

    Although the original owner has a bit of BT on him, he has a good taste. He has to be the best, the best-looking, and the most advanced person.

    "I think classmate Ji is very nice. Do you have to be so loud to make people in other classes think that our class is split?" Zuo Yang said lightly.

    After finishing speaking, she gave Ji Ci a slight smile, Ji Ci was a little stunned, this was the first time she had dealt with Zuo Yang face to face, she unexpectedly felt that Zuo Yang was a nice person, at least not as tall as she showed on her face Cold and jealous.

    The two girls pouted and followed Zuo Yang, reluctantly sitting down.

    In fact, Ji Ci had almost eaten. She had a small appetite and felt full but still ate food in small bites, frequently raising her eyes to look at Zuo Yang.

    Xu felt that the time was right, so she put down her chopsticks and smiled: "Class representative, is there any shortage of people in your group?"

    "What's wrong?" Zuo Yang raised his head: "You want...?

    " Sister Yang has a lot of people, I don't know how you have the nerve to speak up."

    Ji Ci: "..."

    Zuo Yang stared at her, pondered for a while, and said: "If you want to join my group, come back I will write your name in the classroom, our group happens to be short of one person."

    Girl B looked at her incredulously: "Sister Yang???"

    "Student Ji's strength is obvious to all of you these days." Zuo Yang said: " It doesn't matter if she has a poor background, Teacher Zhang's original intention is to let everyone improve together, not to compare grades."

    Ji Ci's eyes lit up, as

    expected of a class representative, this is too patterned.

    The image of Zuo Yang in her heart has been elevated.

    The two girls were also overwhelmed by Zuo Yang's words, and they stopped being stubborn.

    "Then... can I pick up another person?" Thinking of the sister who shared the joys and sorrows with the original owner, Ji Ci fell into humility before he had time to be happy for himself.

    "You don't mean Pei Ling, do you?" Girl A opened her eyes wide, revealing a lot of white.

    Ji Ci activates the passive skill - silence.

    "No! Absolutely not!" Girl A said: "Sister Yang, if you add Pei Ling again, then I will quit."

    Ji Ci: "..."

    Hey.

    Zuo Yang pondered for a while, "Is the person that classmate Ji said really Pei Ling?"

    Ji Ci nodded and said yes.

    "I'm sorry, but I can't accept your proposal." Zuo Yang said, "I don't doubt Pei's ability, but our team is full."

    Ji Ci nodded, expressing his understanding.

    At best, Zuo Yang only had this kind of relationship with her, after all, she was too pushy.

    After finishing the meal with their own minds, Zuo Yang invited her to go back to the classroom with them, but Ji Ci declined.

    Her existence will only create a rift between Zuo Yang and the other two girls, she should stop being such a villain.

    Ji Ci waited for them to leave before taking the plate to the dining car.

    The cafeteria is not as crowded as before, Ji Ci raised his head and saw a beautiful figure coming in from the door at a glance.

    At this point, few people come to the cafeteria, others go out, they enter, so it is very conspicuous.

    There were four of them, Jiang Yi was with a girl, and Bai Yueli was side by side with another boy, talking and laughing with her usual kindness.

    It was the first time she met Ji Ci today. Her long hair was combed into a flowing ponytail, and she was holding a booklet in her hand. She was lively and energetic. As for the boy, he has clean bangs and broken bangs, with exquisite facial features and a tall stature. He should be similar to Ji Feng, but he is slightly more mature than Ji Feng.

    The direction they walked was exactly the alley where Ji Ci was.

    Ji Ci's heart was beating inexplicably, he and Bai Yueli had spent the whole afternoon in the amusement park yesterday, and they hadn't seen each other for a day, as if they had passed through spring and autumn.

    The corners of her mouth had already been fixed, and she just waited for Bai Yueli to slightly raise an arc when she came over.

    She did indeed do this, but when she saw that Bai Yueli's smile was not well controlled, her almond eyes turned into squinted eyes, "Sister." When she opened her

    eyes, only the backs of a group of people remained.

    Ji Ci: "..."

    She never expected that Bai Yueli didn't even say hello to her.

    She could feel the breeze blowing when the girl passed her side, and the familiar fragrance of flowers was rippling in the wind. Their voices were also lingering in her ears, the girl's voice was clear and gentle, just listening to her laughter, one could imagine her breathing in her ears.

    Everything is so familiar... It

    's just that the object of her gentle smile has been replaced by someone else.

    Ji Ci is like petrification,

    yesterday was like a dream.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Ji · Grievance · Ci

    Xiaobai helplessly spread his hands: how to coax.

    (This chapter continues to drop red envelopes, the top ten must win~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.7K 27
Roman Love moves to a new school, where he hopes to start again with his Mom and younger brother. The only problem is he has one huge ass secret. One...
63.5K 2.6K 93
As the first marshal of the interstellar, Jiang Shuiyun read the popular interstellar novel in her spare time, in which the trashy A who eats the sof...
100K 4.5K 162
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 咬了女主一口,恶毒女配变A了[穿书] [Atypical abo, female a without organs] Jiang Xuenian wore a book, and dres...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...