Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 16

816 37 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 16

    In the end, Ji Ci chose the penultimate stop of the last line - Legu Water Park.

    Her senior sister stared at the place name and pondered for a long time, "Are you sure?"

    Ji Ci nodded twice.

    Bai Yueli was speechless and let her do what she wanted.

    Not long after, the bus came, and the bus was empty not far from the departure station. Bai Yueli took her hand, put a coin in and got on the car.

    The two found seats in the back row and sat down, Bai Yueliqian let her sit by the window, and she sat by the aisle.

    Ji Ci is somewhat embarrassed,

    because she is an alpha now, she should be allowed to come by the other party, but how come Bai Yueli is always giving in to her instead.

    However, she may be Yu Yu's memory, bad moods come and go quickly, seeing the scenery outside the window is like a child who can't sit still, happy in a second.

    This northern city is indeed the utopia in the author's heart. Ji Ci has visited some places, and every street scene is very beautiful. If you look at it individually, it is like a freehand painting.

    She is like a bastard who has never seen the world, pestering her senior sister to explain everywhere, Bai Yueli has a good temper, and her voice is extremely gentle, listening to her is a kind of enjoyment.

    There are museums and ancient towns along the way, and every time the end comes, Bai Yueli will always have a short meal and say that we will come together next time.

    Ji Ci smiled shyly,

    she didn't really take it to heart, she just took it as Bai Yueli's kind words. According to Bai Yueli's personality, there may be enough people who heard her say this to form a group.

    Somewhere along the way, the voice broadcast said that it was a small school in Beicheng City. Ji Ci hurriedly looked out the window. Do you go to school here?"

    "Huh?" Bai Yueli was slightly surprised: "How did Xiao Ci know?"

    Ji Ci: Uh...

    Sooner or later, she will be buried in the pit she dug herself.

    "Ji Feng," she looked at Bai Yueli in embarrassment, "Ji Feng told me."

    "Is that so." Bai Yueli was thoughtful.

    Ji Ci took a deep breath and

    smiled unkindly in his heart.

    The male lead, a big fool, has tricked her so many times, so he should ask her to pay her back a toast.

    The bus continued to drive for a long distance, and the station was almost finished broadcasting, and finally the name of Legu Water Park was read.

    When I got out of the car, I saw towering cartoon buildings, colorful and dazzling.

    Ji Ci shaded the sun and looked left and right.

    Each parent was holding a child in their hands. There was a childish voice, and it was very lively. The two girls stood in the crowd, which was quite strange.

    "Study, senior sister," Ji Ci's forehead was full of soybean-sized sweat, and he tugged on Bai Yueli's sleeve: "Is this place so popular with children?"

    "This is a children's city," Bai Yue Li looked at her in surprise, and chuckled: "Don't you know?"

    "..." There is another thing.

    Ji Ci shook his head.

    "No wonder," Bai Yueli explained, "Lego was originally built for children, and then an adult version was built in Ngee'an. I asked you about it."

    "..." Ji I want to cry but have no tears in my heart.

    Wow, is it true that you will accompany me wherever I say to go? At that time, you should boldly give me some advice! !

    "Okay," Bai Yueli smiled when she saw her like this, and took the initiative to hold this stupid hand, "If you come here, you can rest easy, in fact, it's not that you can't play here, it's just to take care of the children. It's not that exciting."

    "Hey, I fell in love with such a place when I came out to play with my senior sister for the first time." Ji Ci sighed quietly: "If there is a next time, you should be the master anyway."

    Bai Yueli smiled softly,

    Professor Ji's She has heard of the name a little bit. University scholars like that often fly to various places to do research. It is normal that they have no time to take their children out to play.

    "It's okay, actually I haven't been here for almost ten years." Bai Yueli recalled the past, her smile gradually disappeared, "Go to the old place and maybe I can remember some memories."

    "Then how about senior sister?" I haven't come to see it for so long." Ji Ci asked without thinking.

    "Alone," Bai Yueli lowered her eyes, "it's not interesting."

    Ji Ci: "..."

    She actually felt that she was a bad witch at this moment.

    She... this reminds her of her mother.

    Bai Yueli is an illegitimate daughter, and has been dependent on her mother since she was a child. Her parents fell in love freely, and the old witch of the Bai family broke them up in exactly the same way as Ji Liangying and her aunt Bai's.

    Bai Yueli was very clingy to her mother when she was a child, but because of a car accident, she deprived her of her only relative. Later, even if she was taken back to Bai's house by her father, no one gave her that kind of affection anymore.

    Ji Ci stared blankly at her side face, the

    girl's eyelashes drooped slightly, her thin lips were lightly pursed, and she had a faint worry, which was quite different from her usual image.

    Leaving aside some settings in the book,

    this was the first time she had seen Bai Yueli like this.

    Hey,

    she actually wanted to say to Bai Yueli:

    Don't worry, you won't be alone in the future, whether it's monsoon or vines, you will form a new family, and slowly forget the past with the arrival of the new life. You won't be bothered by bad people anymore, at least she won't let it happen in the book's mandatory marked plot.

    You will have a bright future in the future.

    Ji Ci lamented in her heart,

    she moved her eyeballs, and secretly stared at Bai Yueli's slender and slender hand, her paws gradually moved to the distance where they touched her fingers, and she bent her little finger, With a light hook... a

    wonderful touch came from the little finger, and the heat immediately surged up with the blood. She quickly looked back, looked up at the sky arrogantly, and swung the other party as if nothing happened: "Let's go to school?" Sister."     Bai Yueli looked hesitantly at the thin white hand hooking her, she looked at the other person, and suddenly caught a glimpse of the girl's vermilion ears, her expression was reserved and unnatural, and the corners of her lips curled into a nice curve , laugh out silently.     Ji Ci was so hot that he just wanted to fan himself desperately,     it was strange, she also felt uncomfortable when Bai Yueli held her, but she was not so enthusiastic. Is it really the reason why she hasn't taken the initiative to hold the girl's hand since she grew up so old?     Suddenly, a middle-aged man with a little girl on his shoulders walked towards them. "Yo, Ji Niuer, what a coincidence." "?" Ji Ci became vigilant, and it happened that her right eyelid     twitched     wildly at this moment: "Are you...?" I don't see this, even I don't recognize it? The boss of Zhonghai Video City."     Video City?     Bai Yueli squinted her eyes.     This kind of video city is generally a gray area, a place that specializes in selling and renting color props or color chips.     From the looks of it, he seems to know this school girl very well.

    And Ji Ci, who has read the novel, also knows that anyone with shadows around the original owner is not a good word, she really wants to say oh oh, I know, that's fine, stop talking, but the other party's mouth doesn't grow on her body and Sliding faster than her.

    "Hey, the girl next to you is so handsome, she looks familiar." The man recalled briefly, and the decibel suddenly increased: "I remembered, this is not from the photo you asked me to develop..."

    "Sister!" Ji Ci concentrated his wits, let out a loud roar,

    leaned over and turned into a wall in front of Bai Yueli, wrapped his arms around, and quickly plugged her ears.

    She turned her head, if her eyes could stare at people, this man must be riddled with wounds.

    Wow, emotional intelligence is a good thing, I hope everyone can have it! ! There is no such thing as selling customers, who's business is the original owner taking care of, I really feel sorry for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.1K 57
Catnip A|Milk-flavored meow O| As a refined catnip, Ming Ruixue transmigrated into the scum A in the human world. The original body is a Neptune who...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
80.7K 3.8K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...