Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 12

883 40 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 12

    "Senior sister, you must be careful of Fan Kexin." The

    girl's voice and the gentle breeze rippling on the rooftop.

    Her eyes were sincere and sincere, fearing that Bai Yueli would not trust her, she hastily added: "Please trust me, I will not lie to you!"

    The Ji Ci that reviewed the full text couldn't be more clear,

    Fan Kexin is as famous as her in the campus chapter One of the only two villains, one controls the front line, the other takes over the late line, one mentally hurts the heroine, and the other physically hurts the heroine.

    Coincidentally, every time the two of them hurt the heroine, Jifeng appears beside the heroine, and he can be called Jifeng's left and right guardian on the road of chasing love.

    In the book, Ji Feng marked Bai Yueli.

    Because she didn't hurt any passers-by, Bai Yueli's gentle and Buddhist temperament only thought that her fever period had come earlier, and she didn't investigate the source. At first, Fan Kexin still had a conscience, worried that something might happen to Bai Yueli and regretted it Drugs were added to the fruit tea, but jealousy made her gradually go crazy, and her methods became more and more despicable.

    ·The

    breeze brushed her cheeks,

    comfortable and refreshing,

    but Ji Ci's heart was restless, a little cold sweat broke out in the palms of her hands, and as soon as the fever passed, rationality was above sensibility, and she couldn't help but regret, what position did she use to remind ? Whenever Bai Yueli said "Why did you say that?", how should she reply?

    Bai Yueli suddenly smiled with a complicated expression, as if

    helpless, as if sighing.

    This girl is really strange, the reckless aura she had at first was gone now, she kept dodging her gaze, and she showed timidity again.

    "I see," Bai Yueli nodded, and said softly, "Thank you."

    Huh?

    Ji Ci looked up blankly,

    why didn't she ask anything?

    Bai Yueli ignored her surprised expression, tilted her head, smiled sweetly, and her eyes were crescent-like.

    Ji Ci pursed her lips, the restlessness in her heart seemed to flow to her face along with the blood, her cheeks were extremely hot, especially the part at the tips of her ears.

    "The senior sister..." When she spoke, her voice was unusually low and hoarse: "I'm going back to class."

    Bai Yueli nodded.

    Ji Ci opened the iron door, and when he was done, he turned his head again: "You have to remember, I'm not joking with you!"

    Bai Yueli smiled and waved goodbye to her.

    Ji Ci's cheeks were puffed up,

    as if he was sulking.

    Maybe the other party trusted too lightly, she always felt that that smile was perfunctory, felt like she was punching cotton, and she had a lot of words to convince the other party but she couldn't say it.

    When she went downstairs, she was also relieved.

    The reason why I have that kind of thought is because her identity as the original owner is insignificant to Bai Yueli. Compared with Fan Kexin, she is not a "bad record" person.

    If it is the monsoon, the effect may be different.

    On the other side,

    Bai Yueli looked down at the flow of people downstairs, the breeze brushed her hair lightly, under her slender eyelashes, her dark pupils made it impossible to see any emotion.

    She is not like Ji Ci thinks, she just treats it as a stranger joking around.

    Why did Ji Ci know about Fan Kexin's murder of her.

    There are two possibilities, one is that the other party accidentally bumped into Fan Kexin's tricks, Zhengyi reminded himself.

    As for the other

    , Ji Ci was there that night in the small woods, was it by chance or on purpose? Could it be that they conspired together from the beginning?

    This idea popped up inexplicably, Bai Yueli shook her head angrily.

    She doesn't like to speculate on others from the most malicious angle, but those experiences have gradually made this instinct.

    I think the second theory cannot stand up to scrutiny.

    If they really discussed it in advance, the person who was marked that day would not be Ji Ci. She also really couldn't match that silly school girl with the extremely deep label of this city.

    Thinking of the misery of the other party in the small forest tripping over a branch, Bai Yueli smiled lightly.

    ·

    Ji Ci rushed back from the complex and climbed up to the third floor in one breath. She stopped at the stairs and panted lightly.

    A tall and handsome boy suddenly appeared in sight,

    he wiped his hands in his trouser pockets, as if he had met some happy event, his face was full of happiness, as the distance approached, Ji Ci even heard him humming a tune.

    "Monsoon!" Ji Ci straightened his back and threatened him.

    Ji Feng was taken aback, his pupils widened: "Fuck, what are you doing?"

    "What do you mean? If you want to cause trouble, come at me alone. Did Pei Ling, Ren Xueqi and the others provoke you?" Ji

    Feng After reacting for a long time,

    the names of these people appeared together before he remembered that it was a matter of dividing public areas for sanitation. How could this be targeted? That incident obviously happened before the blackboard newspaper, and after counting it, they had two turns this semester.

    Ji Feng's thick eyebrows twitched into a ball, dead of grievance.

    "You're cold..." Half of the words came to an abrupt end.

    Forget it, why should I explain to her.

    He didn't want to say Ji Ci and didn't want to listen, "I'll only say these words once, believe it or not, it's up to you." Ji Feng

    : "?"

    "First, I don't like Bai Yueli, so you don't have to always think that I have something for her Dirty thoughts."

    "Second, instead of wasting time on me, why not study what Bai Yueli likes and dislikes, your competitors are all better than me."

    After speaking, the official bell rang at the same time, Ji Ci entered the classroom without looking back, leaving Ji Feng stunned in place.

    Ji Feng: "..."

    Huh, it's better like this.

    But what this guy said was right, he still knew too little about the senior, so it seemed that he had to wait until Friday to find out more about the situation with Senior Jiang Yi.

    ·In

    class, Ji Ci was unexpectedly distracted. Fortunately, Aunt Zhang focused all her attention on her sweetheart Zuo Yang today, and didn't ask others to answer questions.

    Ji Ci supported his head and pondered

    when did things start to change?

    She and Bai Yueli were supposed to be the type that we wouldn't have a story if I didn't provoke you. After transmigrating into this world, she has always abided by her duty and never did the original owner's dirty tricks.

    But... this development is not the same?

    The original owner worked so hard to follow her every day in order to meet her, but it was easier to leave her here, and she ran into her every day.

    Heh, it's all about Ji Feng's stupid cup,

    *#**% every time he pushes it.

    ·

    "Ah, ah, ah, ah!" Ji Feng sneezed twice, causing the whole row to tremble three times.

    He woke up and turned his nose,

    shit, who is scolding him? !

    Subconsciously glanced back, he understood everything.

    ·

    After the Friday holiday,

    in the empty classroom for club activities.

    In the past few days, Ji Feng pretended to be sick and took nutrient solution frequently, which actually made people feel weak. After the meeting, the president went out to pick up the courier, so he lay on the table and read the news with half-closed eyes.

    There is no way, this is also one of the random test sites of Sipin, if you want to get s, you can only expand your knowledge every day.

    "Primary boy, what are you looking at?" Jiang Yi rubbed her eyes, and sat lazily beside him.

    Ji Feng hurriedly moved around, glanced left and right: "Where's Senior Sister Bai?"

    "Oh," Jiang Yi said, "She's outside, come here later." Ji Feng felt a

    little lost.

    Jiang Yi: "I said, what news do you watch?"

    "Isn't there a test for Sipin, I want to get an S, senior sister." Ji Feng yawned and said.

    Jiang Yi laughed twice: "No way, I'll tell you to read it. Could it be that the chance that your teacher didn't say it is less than 0.5%? We didn't take any of the social hotspots in that year, so don't believe it." "

    Ji Feng said "Oh", "Then I won't watch it."

    He was about to exit this interface when the screen changed to broadcast another news.

    "The driver of the May 28 truck drunkenness case is about to be released from prison, and may become the one with the most reduced sentences in recent years..." With

    a "click", the screen went black.

    "Why did you turn it off, keep letting it go?" Jiang Yi was in a hurry and hurried him.

    Ji Feng pursed his mouth, and opened it while talking: "Senior sister, do you also like to watch the news?"

    Of course Jiang Yi doesn't like to watch the news,

    528? commutation? out of prison?

    No way no way?

    Does the white rabbit know?

    The phone was turned on again, but the background had already been cleared. Under Jiang Yi's repeated urging, Ji Feng had no choice but to find the original video and drag the progress bar.

    "On May 28, 2004, a woman was killed by Li on Dongfeng Road after partying with friends and driving fatigued. After the accident, two people were seriously injured at the triangle point of Fengqi Road and Binfeng Bridge..."

    "You are watching What?" A

    clear voice came from above his head, and Jiang Yi was so frightened that he hurriedly grabbed the phone from Ji Feng's hand and pressed the off button indiscriminately, but unexpectedly, the voice became louder and louder because of a mistaken touch.

    Jiang Yi: "..."

    Bai Yueli squinted her eyes: "?"

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    The comment area is a bit deserted recently, which

    made me suspect that no one Look at (ノへ ̄,)

    the comments in this chapter and draw twenty cute random red envelopes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.1K 28
The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read by her colleagues, and became the heroin...
78.8K 515 28
Im lonely so I created this UlTimAte cOllEcTioN of scenarios. Enjoy and welcome to the single club ig :) (Request are open :))
62.6K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
1.9K 71 99
Offline purpose 701 - 776 + side story