Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 9

940 41 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 9

    The playground is relatively close to the school doctor's office, since she collapsed nearby, Bai Yueli would naturally be able to help her.

    Jiang Yi complained again and again: "This guy, looking weak and weak, how can he be so heavy!"

    It took some time for the not too far away, and there

    were very few people in the school doctor's office. Jiang Yi went to communicate with the school doctor who came to ask Bai Yueli supported Ji Ci, and gently put her on the bed.

    She looked at the girl's peaceful sleeping face and frowned slightly.

    The girl has a faint ice lemon fragrance, which is refreshing and refreshing.

    This taste is somewhat familiar,

    she seems to have... tasted it.

    But it is not particularly rare when you look closely. For example, the imported lemon water that Aunt Jiang bought has a similar taste, and the spices used by my aunt are sometimes mixed, not to mention people with similar pheromones.

    Even, the girl who disappeared that night,

    the sweet liquid gushing out of the gland sac...

    Recalling her actions after she lost her mind that night, Bai Yueli was very annoyed.

    If Fan Kexin really did something wrong, and she doesn't bother to argue with others no matter how the other party targets her, but she is not the only one who has been marked, and the strange girl bitten by her is inexplicably disturbed by omega pheromones on the road, then What did people do wrong? Why should she be implicated because she provoked others.

    After learning about the situation from Jiang Yi, the school doctor listened to Ji Ci's heart rate and took his body temperature. He said, "It's not a big problem. This little girl has a high fever and lacks rest. In addition, she is in a special period and her immunity is weak."     " Huh?" Jiang Yi is a beta, and she really subverted the alpha image she learned from the physiology book: "What does it have to do with the special period? Shouldn't the alpha at this time..." be physically strong and show the animal side, Or do you need to take inhibitors all the time.

    The school doctor laughed twice: "Well, some frail alphas spend the special period similar to omega, little does not mean no, this is a normal phenomenon. So when you meet this kind of classmate, take care of her as much as you can on weekdays. "

    Bai Yueli nodded thoughtfully, the

    school doctor's judgment of the girl as "frail" caused small waves in her calm lake. Her thoughts jumped to that night, the scene of the girl tripping and falling to the ground after seeking medical treatment.

    Thinking about it carefully, even the voice is a bit like this school girl.

    And she had a fever,

    was it because of the rain that night?

    All the clues unfolded one by one, Bai Yueli's mind went from 30% doubt to 60% to 70% preliminary judgment, but whether it was this person or not, there was still a lack of substantive evidence.

    The school doctor explained the last few words, and said that the little girl would get up by herself after sleeping for an hour or two, and they could leave first if they had anything to do.

    Jiang Yi wanted to leave, but she saw Bai Yueli still standing in front of the bed. She was kind and gentle, not the kind of aggressive appearance, and she was gentle and graceful when she quietly watched something.

    So Jiang Yi naturally thought that she couldn't let go and didn't want to leave.

    "Big White Rabbit," Jiang Yi persuaded her, "Let's go, we still have exams, and it's our turn soon."     Bai

    Yueli suddenly came back to her senses: "Okay."

Her body still has the original owner's obsession, and she is very sensitive to the elegant floral fragrance on Bai Yueli's body.

    When she sensed that the smell that made her comfortable was going away, she couldn't help but grasp something because of the passing feeling of falling in the drowsiness.

    Just as Bai Yueli turned around, her wrist was suddenly grabbed by a mass of blazing heat. She looked helplessly at the girl's white arm that was lying across, and she quietly held herself.

    She was going anyway.

    Then Bai Yueli gently tore off her hand, placed it neatly on her side for her, and then tucked in the quilt for her.

    "Let's go." This time, it was Bai Yueli's turn to call Jiang who was dumbfounded.

    Jiang Yi didn't feel relieved until she left the school infirmary.

    She has been in the same class as Big White Rabbit since kindergarten, and she can be called a tenth-level research expert in Baixue.

    After Aunt Gu passed away, the white rabbit in her heart seemed to be a different person. In the past, her words and deeds were casual, and then she laughed at everyone, and it is rare to see her have any other emotions.

    The big white rabbit has always been the most beautiful person she has ever seen, with a gentle and graceful temperament, and a friendly personality (at least it seems so to outsiders, so she will always be followed by a group of suitors.

    After the split, there is no surprise Yes, she is the one with the highest rank in omega, and she is more popular than before.

    She often creates an illusion of "she is special" to others. In fact, it makes sense, she is good-looking and high-ranking For a person with a good enough family background, even if he just smiles at that person without saying a word, who would not feel that she has a bad impression of him.

    Only she, who has witnessed these changes from beginning to end, knows,

    yes, Bai Yueli is like this to everyone.     She

    is very sober, and when her relationship with a person reaches a certain critical value, she will continue to maintain a sense of alienation

    . What Jiang Yi finds strange is that the scene of bumping into that strange     schoolgirl

on the playground keeps playing out in her mind. How could the

    big white rabbit catch her just like that?

    Jiang Yi's mind changes from one generation to the next. I

'm sure, the white rabbit will definitely avoid it.

    If it's Junior Monsoon, it's the same.

    If it's her... Well, this assumption is meaningless, given the friendship between her and the big white rabbit, it is necessary.

    Speaking of which, what's so special about this school girl? I've only met a few times before and after, so the white rabbit won't really... have a crush on her, right?

    This question was so unbelievable that Jiang Yi didn't dare to think about it any further. She had to observe it carefully for a while.

    Ji

    Feng stood under the big tree next to the school doctor's office. The tree ring was wide. If you didn't look carefully, this place was very hidden, so the seniors passed him lightly and didn't see him.

    He has been here for a while, and when he came out, he happened to meet the senior sister and the others going in, and helped someone, and after a closer look, it was the guy who was also surnamed Ji.

    Suddenly, the cold medicine in his hand became redundant.

    Well, no wonder this man came over nervously in the morning and asked where his senior was. It turned out to be a cold, so why not seize this opportunity to gain sympathy from the kind-hearted Senior Bai.

    What a brilliant move.

    Compared with her, I was really too innocent and too young, no wonder I hadn't made any progress with my senior.

    Ji Feng snorted,

    threw the small bag of cold medicine he bought just now into a passing trash can, and left in a cool and easy manner.

    After a few minutes, he couldn't help turning back again, and glanced left and right to make sure that no one found the bag from the trash can.

    Anyway, it cost forty-eight yuan.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    physical problems will definitely come up, don't worry, it will be harder in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 697 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...
63.5K 2.6K 93
As the first marshal of the interstellar, Jiang Shuiyun read the popular interstellar novel in her spare time, in which the trashy A who eats the sof...
16.3K 371 15
Bai Juntang, as the top A, one day capsized in the gutter. When she woke up, she found herself in the same room with the daughter of the Cheng famil...