Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 6

940 43 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 6

    Ji Ci gritted her teeth, she obviously felt that her body became more and more excited as the distance got closer, she didn't know the feeling of taking drugs, if you can imagine it, it was probably in her current state.

    It's hard, it's really hard.

    A certain part of the back of the neck was squeezed by a force, making it uncomfortable as if it swelled.

    Her whole body was surrounded by mud grass, rain and mist, and rosemary, as if she was in the wild forest after the continuous rain.

    She walked to Bai Yueli's side with difficulty, and poked the girl's slightly trembling body with her fingertips.

    "Bai Yueli."

    The only response to her was the howling wind in her ears.

    The girl trembled slightly because of her calling out.

    The sky is shrouded in darkness, and the only light here is the dots of stars illuminated by the neon lights of tall buildings in the distance through the mottled forest, which is not enough to illuminate.

    Ji Ci didn't know how long Bai Yueli had been here, or if she was really the only one, or if there were some details that were not mentioned in the novel.

    She didn't know what she was thinking, the sweet smile of the girl during the day came to her mind, she simply felt that such a beautiful person should not be invaded by any alpha.

    "Bai Yueli, do you have a mobile phone with you? I'll help you contact the hospital."

    Ji Ci's figure gradually became unstable,

    and her breathing became more and more rapid. She was very calm and looked for a solution very rationally. But her body is really disobedient, and there are some physiological impulses that she can't explain in words.

    For example, the

    gaze unintentionally focused on a certain place covered by the girl's black hair, which seemed to attract her particularly, like a wolf in the dark, with bright eyes.

    For another example, the back of

    her neck was unknowingly soaked, and her clothes and sticky things were mixed together, which was extremely uncomfortable.

    Is this the complex abo world?

    Ji Ci, who read the novel, couldn't understand it, but this kind of beastly behavior that was not controlled by consciousness really taught her a lesson when she came to this world.

    "Mark me, okay?" The

    soft voice was mixed in the howling wind.

    The girl buried her head in her knees, curled up in a distressed way, she pursed her lips tightly, and it took a long time to say this sentence.

    She didn't want to be anyone's trouble,

    so she ran to this place with all her might.

    However, once the pheromone of high-level omega spreads and cannot be suppressed for a long time, it will definitely affect people within a mile away.

    It has been a long time since a pheromone explosion occurred in this city.

    Now, any inhibitors can't relieve her discomfort, except for the alpha mark.

    And Ji Ci, who didn't understand anything, was suddenly hit in the head, and even staggered and fell back a step when he heard this sentence.

    Can't!

    How the original owner died is still vivid in her mind. Although there is a reason for the current situation, if it is only based on the result, the final result is that she marked the heroine.

    Will the future plot come ahead of time?

    She didn't know, and she didn't dare to gamble.

    What's more, even if she dared to gamble, she probably doesn't have the ability.

    Her gland has a problem. The

    Mediterranean doctor and Ji Liangying told her to put on the restraining patch on time, and she should not be too close to the omega in heat, otherwise the gland will be stimulated and cause irreversible damage.

    If it were an ordinary alpha, in

    this situation, there would be no need for an invitation from an omega in heat, as he would already be grabbing the other's glands like a wild beast.

    "Don't, don't worry, just bear with it a little longer, I'll be right back," Ji Ci couldn't see the other person's face in the dark, but he was extremely firm, and took a few steps back: "You wait for me!"

    She kicked away , pretending to run forward, but the front was pitch black, she couldn't see her fingers, and a protruding tree root encircled her foot.

    "Oops!" Ji Ci yelled,

    this thin and weak body was tripped in such a embarrassment, tripped...

    Ji Ci grinned his teeth in pain,

    hurriedly touched the part he knocked, and

    fell to his buttocks, It hurts!

    Bai Yueli frowned, and raised her head impatiently, but her forehead was wet in such a cold day.

    She sighed, stabilized her disordered breath, stood up with difficulty by supporting the tree ring, and walked towards the enthusiastic girl who couldn't see her face unsteadily.

    "You, are you okay?" Bai Yueli's red lips turned sickly white, if Ji Ci saw her now, he would feel even more sorry.

    Woohoo, what kind of physique is this original owner!

    I fell and couldn't get up.

    Bai Yueli couldn't hold on any longer, and fell to sit next to Ji Ci.

    Alpha's weak pheromone lingers on the tip of his nose.

    Suddenly, her black and clear eyes seemed to be swallowed by the boundless darkness, and the last trace of expression disappeared from her eyes, and she seemed to be a different person.

    "Bai...Senior, I'm sorry."

    Ji Ci lay on the ground, looking at the black shadow that slowly approached.

    She thought that Bai Yueli was trying to pull her up, but she didn't know that her hands were softly grasped and clasped behind her back. She was obviously a soft and soft person, but at this moment, she burst out with strength comparable to an alpha.

    "..." Ji Ci was completely dumbfounded.

    She managed to get up, but was held down by those soft hands again, and pressed to the ground.

    Her face was pressed against the soft ground, and the protruding weeds pierced her face, which was painful and itchy, and her breath was filled with the smell of earth.

    "Bai Yueli!" Ji Cichan twisted her body like a pupa.

    But he had more intentions than strength, not only did he not break free from the shackles of an omega, but his body sank tightly.

    ----Bai Yueli straddled her body.

    The fragrance of rosemary is stronger in this place, filling every corner.

    Ji Ci was still struggling, and

    suddenly, the wet, moist touch was soaked in the neck, and the fragrant, soft and nimble ball was wandering there, and the place where the dense oppression could not be released before was immediately found the right direction .

    At that moment, it seemed as if all the emptiness had been filled.

    She felt a small protruding spot on her neck being overturned, and the omega in heat was extremely sensitive to the alpha's body, so she found the glandular sac where alpha releases pheromone without any effort.

    The mighty fragrance of rosemary had a direction, and as the sharp teeth pierced the glandular sac, it was transported into alpha's body one by one.

    Ji Ci was so grateful for this overwhelming feeling that he couldn't help humming. People often say that after taking drugs, he feels like he is in the clouds, and it is probably just like her now.

    The fruity aroma of ice lemon is attracted by the will of omega, not as light as before. Streams flowed out from the pierced mouth, surrounding the omega longing for comfort, and at the same time, the sweetness gushing out from the glands swayed on the tip of the tongue, bit by bit, extinguishing the heat in the bottom of my heart.

    The pattering rain fell, and it was

    unknown when it would turn into a torrential rain.

    Bai Yueli's eyes faded away from the mist that enveloped her, and her black pupils were as clear and moving as usual, but she no longer had any strength, and she collapsed limply on the ground.

    Ji Ci's mind was blank, and there

    was boundless darkness ahead, but she couldn't stop staring stupidly, her two eyeballs were so frightened and afraid that they couldn't even turn.

    She sat up limply, her

    limbs were numb, and she didn't know whether it was because she hadn't moved for a long time or because she was so pressed. She mechanically put on the loose (pulled down) plain white school uniform, looking aggrieved like a little daughter-in-law who was bullied by officials.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say: do

    n't get me wrong, focus on writing.

    In fact, Xiao Ji's classmate in the early stage took the sexually incompetent script, so she had to be wronged and lie on the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 281K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
24.6K 689 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...
65K 2.8K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...