Dressed as a female supportin...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Ci is dead, and transmigrated into a recently completed abo novel. In the book, the heartthrob heroine... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 5

1K 45 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 5

    After school, Ji Ci happily started to pack his schoolbag. Pei Ling asked her if she would go to the video store today, and she learned from the other party that this so-called video store is a place dedicated to looking at color films, so she declined without thinking.

    Before Pei Ling left, she muttered: "I hope she gets well soon, otherwise I will be the only one going." The

    voice was desolate and pitiful.

    Even the back is depressed and lonely.

    Ji Ci smiled helplessly, hey, I'm sorry.

    If possible, she would like to make progress slowly with Pei Ling. She hopes to instill all the knowledge in her mind into her, so that she can be regarded as worthy of the original owner, the only friend.

    "Stay here, Ji Ci." A

    clear male voice came from the front, in a commanding tone.

    She raised her head in a daze, and the boy moved from far to near, pursing his lips, exuding awe.

    Ji Ci recognized it,

    it was the little milk dog hero, Ji Feng.

    The male protagonist is actually the image of a sunny knight, and he is very popular among their freshmen, and is very popular with sisters.

    However, his Asahi was an exception for only one person.

    Coincidentally, it was the original owner.

    Ji Feng and Ji Ci share the same surname, and they are indeed somewhat related, but they are distant relatives. If we really want to go back, I don't know what to call each other. Even if relatives reach this level, getting married is not a big deal.

    In fact, they used to play well when they were young,

    but as the original owner became more and more withdrawn, especially when her "special hobbies" were learned by the hero, the hero gradually alienated her.

    Seeing him like this, Ji Ci probably knew what he was talking about.

    But she was very curious, did the hero ask her, "Did he secretly follow the senior sister again?" Or do you want to fight her while no one is looking for her?

    I hope it's not the second kind,

    The original owner's physique really fell down at the first touch.

    Ji Ci was prepared for the worst, but he really didn't expect the male lead to say: "It's your turn to do the blackboard report this week, do you want to leave now?"

    Ji Ci didn't believe it.

    Without further ado, she went to the podium to look at the bulletin board, where the sanitation arrangements for the public area every semester and the cleaning tasks were clearly distributed.

    Sure enough, it was written on the list that the March 18 issue was Qi Zhengzheng.

    She looked up at the male lead, who floated past her, took out a box from the storage bar, opened it, and there were various paint tools inside.

    "Qi Zhengzheng transferred another school last week. Is there any problem with you being the top?"

    "Why should I be the top? The person behind him is not me." Ji Ci snapped back unceremoniously.

    "I'm the class monitor," Ji Feng coldly emphasized, "don't you even have the right to change the order? If you're not convinced, go to Teacher Chen and see who she's after."

    Well, the dog hero will use the class teacher as a pressure she.

    With his toes, Ji Ci could figure out who that whiny omega head teacher would turn towards.

    If a person usually has an image full of evil, even if she has been wronged and suffered a loss, she can't explain it. If a person usually packs herself into a white lotus in the prosperous age, even if she is white-skinned and black-hearted, as long as she looks like she wants to cry, she will be beside her. It can be exchanged for the comfort of a group of people.

    This is the difference in popularity between her and Ji Feng.

    She can't afford to compete with the dead male lead at this juncture, anyway, it will be her turn at the end of the school year.

    "What are you still doing, bring it here." Ji Ci glared at Ji Feng, and snatched the paint box from him.

    This dead male protagonist is like a dog skin plaster relying on the heroine to make her feel bad when reading novels, and now he is sticking to her like a dog skin plaster to target her.

    With a cold face like monsoon, with a trace of surprise in his eyes, he quickly looked her up and down.

    This sullen guy with a bit of a disease in his heart has lost his temper, he can't believe it.

    "Do better, if our class is deducted points, you can continue to do it in the next class."

    He dropped this sentence and left with his bag on his back.

    Ji Ci gritted his teeth, swallowed his grievances, and took a stool to the back of the classroom.

    Ji Ci from that world is very interested in art board newspapers, and has taken some free courses. She also intends to major in fine arts, but her family has no money.

    I still remember when she told her grandma to give up studying art. Grandma’s face was full of wrinkles and water marks. I don’t know whether it was gratification or self-blame. She said that if you have the ability, you will definitely let you learn, but the family really can’t get any extra money. When she came out, the man in his seventies took her hand and kept saying sorry, sorry.

    Ji Ci paints with a blank face and makes a good model.

    She is also sorry for grandma, why did she give up her life so easily.

    ·

    After completing the game, Ji Ci walked to the podium, stretched his body and muscles, and watched his masterpiece from a distance.

    not bad.

    There was a smile on the corner of her mouth, quite satisfied, but when she looked at the sky outside, she suddenly couldn't smile.

    The sky was gray, and the strong wind was afraid of hitting the branches, whistling, as if it would rain cats and dogs at any time.

    Ji Ci hurriedly put on her bag, Ji Feng disrupted her plan, she intended to take the bus to get familiar with the city, so as to survive here better.

    She walked hurriedly, rushing home with all her heart.

    His heart was stuffy, his right eyelid was twitching wildly, and he always felt that something was going to happen.

    What's going on, what's wrong, why does she always have the illusion of neglecting something.

    The dark clouds gathered to cover the last brilliance, and for this city, it was almost shrouded in darkness.

    A gust of wind suddenly blew, and the bangs on Ji Ci's forehead were blown messily.

    There is a fragrance in the wind, mixed with the smell of rain and mist, this fragrance is not swallowed by the fragrance of earth and grass, but becomes clearer and clearer, blowing along the nasal cavity to the apex of the heart.

    I don't know if it was blown by the wind blowing above her head or what, Ji Ci felt densely gathered spots on her neck, which made her heart thump and beat non-stop.

    The road from Beiyi to her home passes through a small park. Somewhere in the park is shaded by trees. Even in hot summer, it is a good place to enjoy the shade. At that time, the clouds were dense and shrouded in darkness, so no one would take a walk here. Come.

    Ji Ci didn't have to take a long detour here, but she just came, as if attracted by something.

    At a glance, she saw a person curled up under the shade of the tree in front of her. Under the strong wind, her figure seemed to be trembling.

    The scent became clear as well, it

    was the fragrance of rosemary.

    Ji Ci immediately understood everything, and she merged the messy lines into a complete timeline. Before, she only knew what stage the book had reached, but now, it was specific to a certain event.

    There is a person named Fan Kexin next to the heroine, who is kind in nature, but her heart is gradually distorted under the pressure of her family's academic pressure. It also happens that her boyfriend who is secretly dating transfers to Beiyi, because everyone around her is madly in love with her. Since she was infatuated with her classmates, she gradually suspected that her boyfriend was harboring ulterior motives, and the two had quarreled several times over this. Finally, after a certain party, she cast her demonic claws on the heroine, and put drugs into the drink, intending to let this flower of betrothal beauty fall into the dust and be ravaged and ravaged by various alphas.     As the heroine of this novel, the author certainly would not let her own daughter be so miserable. A fateful character appeared—he, Ji Feng, whose sense of responsibility as the class monitor forced him to complete the tasks of the period when the absent classmates were forced to be the last After leaving school, under the guidance of pheromones with a 90% matching rate, they found the heroine in the trough.     Ji Ci after clearing the plot: "..."     Good guy, good guy.

    Under the arrangement of the power of the plot, no one else will come here at all, but this responsible male protagonist dumped the blackboard task of this issue to her because of jealousy.

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
80.7K 3.8K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...