VIENNA--••--DS&SS

By CoffeeBubbles23

⚜️⚜️⚜️ "She loved them long before Katherine did. If she was never taken away, they wouldn't have m... More

••CAST••
•• Description and Disclaimer ••
Graphics
PART ONE
•• Chapter One ••
•• Chapter Two ••
•• Chapter Three ••
•• Chapter Four ••
•• Chapter Five ••
•• Chapter Six ••
•• Chapter Seven ••
•• Chapter Eight ••
PART TWO
•• Chapter Nine ••
•• Chapter Ten ••
•• Chapter Eleven ••
•• Chapter Twelve ••
•• Chapter Thirteen ••
•• Chapter Fourteen ••
•• Chapter Fifteen ••
••Chapter Sixteen••
••Chapter Seventeen••
••Chapter Eighteen••
•• Chapter Nineteen ••
•• Chapter Twenty ••
•• Chapter Twenty one ••
•• Chapter Twenty Two ••
•• Chapter Twenty Three ••
•• Chapter Twenty Four ••
•• Chapter Twenty Five ••
•• Chapter Twenty Six ••
•• Chapter Twenty Seven ••
•• Chapter Twenty Nine ••
PART THREE
•• Chapter Thirty ••
•• Chapter Thirty One ••
•• Chapter Thirty Two ••
•• Chapter Thirty Three ••
•• Chapter Thirty Four ••
•• Chapter Thirty Five ••
•• Chapter Thirty Six ••
•• Chapter Thirty Seven ••
•• Chapter Thirty Eight ••
•• Chapter Thirty Nine ••
•• Chapter Forty ••
•• Chapter Forty One ••
•• Chapter Forty Two ••
•• Chapter Forty Three ••
•• Chapter Forty Four ••
•• Chapter Forty Five ••
•• Chapter Forty Six ••
•• Chapter Forty Seven ••
•• Chapter forty Eight ••
•• chapter Forty Nine ••
•• Chapter Fifty ••
•• Chapter Fifty One ••
•• Chapter Fifty Two ••
•• Chapter Fifty Three ••
•• Chapter Fifty Four ••
•• Chapter Fifty Five ••
•• Chapter Fifty Six ••
•• Chapter Fifty Seven ••
•• Chapter Fifty eight ••
•• Chapter Fifty nine ••
•• Chapter Sixty ••
•• Sixty One ••
•• Chapter Sixty two ••
PART FOUR
•• Chapter Sixty Three ••
•• Chapter Sixty Four ••
•• Chapter Sixty Five ••
•• Chapter Sixty Six ••
•• Chapter Sixty Seven ••

•• Chapter Twenty Eight ••

984 27 0
By CoffeeBubbles23

Vivian giggled as she lay in her bed. Her heart fluttered as she moves closer to the warmth that lays next beside her. Blue eyes shine with love as he stair at the woman next to him. The room was light. The curtain blocked most of the sun, but still let a little light in. It was probably mid day. Stefan was out helping his father with something, neither cared to ask about. All they cared, well, all that Vivian cared, was that he was coming back when he was done.  

It was their time alone now. Their time to tell each other secrets. To tell each other anything they wanted.

"What do you think it's like to die?" Vivian asked, her voice hushed as the house creeks. It was empty.  Her father was gone by dawn.

"Whoa." Damon said, brushing his hand through his hair. "Weird question."

"Sorry. I was just thinking out loud." She tells him.

"I don't really know." He answers anyway.

"Me either. I think it'll be like going to sleep. You know?"

"Yeah. Let's change the subject though. Seth isn't really in the cards today, it won't be for a while." He said. He smiled, turning so he was now hovering over her, she blushed.

"Then what's on the cards for today?"

"How long until Stefan comes back?" He asks

"An hour at most."

"Perfect."

—-

She walked slowly down the stairs. The morning after the chaos of the last week had sunk in and eventually they all finally realized they were stuck. Their one plan to take Klaus down was demolished by blood.

She understood. Of course she did. But now, now things were even worse. And now that he still walked the earth, there was no telling what he had up his sleeve for them. It was inevitable he would retaliate.

They planned to kill him for crying out loud. And it was almost working. Until Elijah highjacked the plan in the name of his sibling's whereabouts.

There was more. Jenna was dead. And Damon was still bit. They were lucky with how they saved Elena. But there was no cure for a werewolf bite. And unfortunately, Vivian couldn't help but think they were doomed.

When she made it down the king stair case, her eyes widen at the sight she was staring at. With her vampire speed, she rushed over towards Damon and knocked him out of the sun rays.

"Let go." He said to her, as she held him with all her strength. It was then Stefan came by to see what the crash was.

"You're not doing this, Damon."

"Yeah, well, I just did." Vivian groaned in annoyance and slammed him harder against the wall. Tiredly, Damon didn't seem to want to fight back. "You guys know what happened to Rose." He says. Vivian shook her head.

"I just got you back." Vivian tells him. "I don't care what happened to someone else. Slowly, she let go, which, in hindsight was a mistake. He moved so quickly she couldn't catch him. But thankfully, Stefan did.

"She's right. You're not dying today." He says. With ease, Stefan tosses Damon into the cell near by and closes the door and locks it.

"What's the plan, Superman?" Damon grumbled

"I'm gonna find a way out of this." He tells him.

"We're...going to find a way." Vivian corrects him.

"Right. You two are going miracle hunting. Good luck with that."

"I've already got Bonnie looking for something, anything."

"Always the hero, Stefan. Just tell me goodbye, get it over with." A cough stopped more words from coming out of his mouth.

"Lay still." Stefan says. "Conserve your strength. Vivian will watch you."

"She's stuck on Babysitting duty? Low blow."

Vivian sighed. It was a low blow. She wanted to do more than stick on suicide watch. She wanted to do something more. To help more. She needed Damon to stay alive.

While Stefan finally left, Vivian grabbed a chair and sat outside the cell door. Through the bars on the door, she could see Damon. "You seeing things yet?" She asked, knowing very well that on the verge of death, visions were common. She should know.

"Lots of things." He says. "You'll look after Stefan, right? When I'm gone?" He asked.

Vivian bit the inside of her cheek. "I won't have to. You'll be fine."

"Sure. When I'm dead. Then I'll be fine."

"Death isn't in the cards today. And technically, you are already dead, so there's no point thinking you're going to die. So ha."

"That makes no sense." Damon muttered.

"Shut up." She tells him. "You'll be fine."

"You keep saying that, Miss Reyes. But it's not going to be true."

Vivian shook her head at the name. He was already slipping. "Damon." She said, and he only was able to mutter something softly, even her enhanced hearing couldn't comprehend. 

"Hey, stay awake. I'm bored." Vivian says, her voice laced with the slightest bit of urgency.

"Well, look no further, the entertainer is here." A voice caused her to to her head to the side. Stumbling towards them, Alaric smiles as he held a couple of glasses and a bottle of dark liquor.

Vivian smiled. "Great. Alcohol." She said, grabbing the crystal glass, she let Alaric pour her some and without hesitation, she finished it. Alaric pours Damon a glass before pouring her some more.

"What, Stefan send you on suicide watch too? Isn't one enough?"  Damon said, holding his side  as he slowly, and with much difficulty stood up. He stumbled and his the door with his hand once he approached. With nimble fingers, he grabbed the glass.

"I'm here for a drink. Plus, he's just trying to help."

"He's doing what he always does." Damon says, turning away. "Trying to right the wrongs of the past." Damon groans in pain and Vivian shoots out of her seat and goes towards the door handle, but Alaric stops her and shakes his head.

"You should want me dead." Damon says. "Im the reason Jenna got killed."

Alaric was quiet for a short while before he spoke. "I don't blame you for Jenna." He said.

"Oh, sure you do." Damon said. "Let's not forget I turned your wife into a vampire. You must really hate me for that one"

"Damon." Vivian chided, unsure what he was doing.

"Okay, give me your glass." Alaric said. "Neither one of us is drunk enough for this conversation."

Damon grabbed it and downed what was left in it. Slowly, Vivian watched as Damon grabbed Alaric's throat. "Damon. Let him go."

"No." He tells her. He turns to his friend. "Kill me. Please."

"Screw you." Alaric steamers out. Taking out a stake, Alaric stabs his hand and Damon falls to the ground.

"Elena." He says. And despite wanting it to, Vivian can't help feel her heart break just a little.

"Elena'a not here, Damon."

——

Something was happening. Vivian turned once Alaric went to get Damon blood. An arm grabbed her and she let them. A gun pointed to her head, Sheriff Forbes had one at Alaric.

"Where's Damon?" She asked, not wavering what's so ever.

"You know, now's not really a good time, sheriff. Trust me." Alaric says, slowly.

"Sheriff, over here." A officer called out. Vivian quickly looked over to Alaric.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you." Vivian says. The blonde woman nodded her head towards the door and the officer shoved both Alaric and Vivian inside the cellar.

"Call Jeremy." Vivian tells Alaric. He nods and Vivian looks around the room and finds a crowbar. Immediately, she grabs it and smashes the door open. "You find Jeremy I'll find Damon."

Next part of the chapter will be out soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 2.1K 54
" ᵗʳⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ, ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁿᵒ ˢᵃᶠᵉᵗʸ ⁿᵉᵗ ᵇᵒʸ, ⁱᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ " - 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘵. 𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯. |the...
145K 5.7K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
56.3K 1.3K 19
Rylan Aurora Gilbert. Actress, Sister, Loved by all and can raise one eyebrow, has been away for two years filming for a hit TV show Teen Wolf. When...
25.2K 750 20
❝there is a swelling storm and i'm caught up in the middle of it all and it takes control of the person that i thought i was the girl i used to know❞...