Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

By Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... More

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

Freak the Freak Out: Part 1

2.5K 48 5
By Elisabethhwrites

A/N: Hii! So, I decided to write 2 versions of 'Freak the Freak Out', this chapter is where she stays home with Trina and Tori :)

April 11th, Sunday,

"Music... Multishot." Trina mumbled as she set up the camera. She was currently having her own little photoshoot by the piano, the camera clicking as she posed. I came down the stairs, holding my laptop. "Y/n, you're in my shot!" She whined.

"Sorry!" I said as I hurriedly moved around the piano. The front door opened, and dad walked in.

"Hey, dad." Trina glanced at him as she jumped in the air, posing again.

"Hi dad." I greeted.

"Hey babies." He said, putting up his keys.

"How come... you're home early? I thought you were... working late... tonight." Trina, pausing as she posed.

"Well, I have a lot of paperwork... to do and I really need... to concentrate... so I'd thought I'd work... here." He explained as he walked to the kitchen, stopping to pose as well.

"Where's mom, I haven't seen her all day?" I asked as I sat down at the kitchen table. She'd left right after dad did, and that was early.

"Uh, I think she's at your aunt Sonya's." He responded as he went to refill his thermos.

Tori's phone that was on the couch started ringing. "Hey, can you... grab that phone?" Trina asked dad.

"No but... one of you girls can." He turned around and posed again.

"It's not even my phone. It's Tori's! TORI!" She yelled as she walked to the couch, grabbing the phone. "Hello?" She asked as she answered it, "No, no, I don't know where Tori is." She paused, listening. "You're who?" Trina asked, glancing at me. She pulled the phone down and covered it with her hand as dad came from the kitchen. "It's Mark Mccallen!"

"Yay?" Dad said, confused, making me laugh.

"He is ridiculously hot, and everybody says he's an awesome kisser!" Trina exclaimed.

"Make sure he knows, I'm a cop." He said as he passed by her, making sure Mark heard him.

Trina watched him leave, waiting until he was in his office to put the phone back up to her ear. "Hey, Mark. This is Trina, Tori's hotter, older sister." She grinned. I shook my head at her, trying to ignore her as I finished my essay.

"Why are you looking for Tori?" She paused, "Ohh, yeah, she is totally busy Friday night. But I'm not!" She paused again, listening to what Mark was saying, or asking. "Really? Yeah, I love glow-in-the-dark mini golf!"

Tori came down the stairs, just having a shower as she dried her hair with a towel. She looked at me, and nodded her head towards Trina, silently asking who she was on the phone with. I mouthed 'Mark', but I don't think she understood, judging of the confused look she gave me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the place." Trina said, totally emersed in the phone call, she didn't even notice Tori come up behind her. "Okay! See you there." Trina ended the phone call as she cheesed and turned around. "OH!" She yelled, now seeing Tori.

"Why were you on my phone?" Tori asked her.

"I wasn't!" She threw the phone behind her.

"Do you think I didn't just see you toss my phone on the couch?"

"Ooh, why is your hair wet?" Trina asked, grabbing a piece of Tori's hair.

"Because I just washed it!" Tori exclaimed, going to grab her phone. "Mark Mccallen called me?"

"Did he?"

"Oh my God! Cat said he was gonna call me, but I didn't think he'd call me! He called me!? Well, what did he want?" Tori said, getting all excited as she sent me a glance.

"Well, he wanted to know if you could go play glow-in-the-dark mini golf with him on Friday night. So, I told him you were busy. But don't worry, I'm going!" Trina reassured.

Tori glanced at me, and looked back to Trina, not believing our sister. "I have no plans Friday night!"

"Well, now you can make some!" Trina grinned. She turned around, going back to her mini photoshoot as Tori ran over to her tripod and camera.

"I'll make some with this!" Tori yelled as she picked the tripod up and started chasing Trina around the living room.

"DAD!!" Trina yelled, running away from Tori.

"YOU DESERVE THIS!" She yelled as dad came out from his office. Trina ran by me, holding onto me as she hid behind my chair.

"Hey! I am not in this!" I exclaimed, prying her hands off my shoulders. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, HEY! Somebody call a cop?" Dad said as he stopped Tori, looking back to where Trina and I were.

"She was gonna hit me with that!" Trina exclaimed as she got up from crouching behind me.

"Tori! This is my brand-new camera!" He scolded, grabbing the tripod from her. Trina gasped, taking offence as I started laughing.

"Well, she stole Mark Mccallen from me!" Tori cried.

Dad looked up from putting the tripod on the platform and looked at Trina. "The kisser?" He asked.

"I thought you had plans on Friday night!" She defended.

"No, you didn't! She jacked my date!"

"I did not jack your date!"

"Yes, you did!!"

"I promise I didn't!" Trina yelled back as they started yelling over each other and getting closer to each other.

"Hey! Hey! Whoa, whoa!" Dad yelled as he got in the middle of them, he looked at Trina. "You're not going anywhere next Friday night."

"Hah!" Tori taunted.

"Why?" I asked.

He looked at me, then looked at Trina. "Because she's getting her wisdom teeth out on Friday afternoon."

"Oh." I muttered, nodding my head.

"Ugh! I forgot!" Trina groaned.

"Ha, ha-ha. You have to get your teeth ripped out. Ha-ha-ha-ha!" Tori jeered as she laughed.

"It's not that big of deal!" Trina retorted.

"Uh, yeah it is." Dad nodded, making Trina stop and look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"It's mouth surgery. I mean, you're gonna be in some pretty serious pain for a couple of days." He said as Tori started cheering and jumping around.

"Well, you and mom are gonna take care of me, right?"

"We would, but we're gonna be in Santa Barbara."

"Aww, who's gonna have a lonely painful weekend? Hmm? I think it's you!" Tori taunted some more.

"Tori." I scolded as dad turned to her.

"You and your sister are gonna be taking care of her." He spoke.

"WHAT?" Tori and I exclaimed, as I stood up and walked closer.

"Ha-ha-ha! Ha ha-ha-ha! Tori's gotta take care of me! Ha ha-ha-ha!" Trina laughed as she got up in Tori's face, taunting as well.

"You know, you could have your wisdom teeth taken out right now." Tori said.

"How?"

Tori grabbed Trina's face, trying to open her mouth as they both started yelling again. Trina managed to slip away, running to the piano as Tori chased her.

"Guys, hey, hey! Whoa!" Dad yelled, trying to stop them for the 3rd time. He paused and looked at me as they continued to yell and attack each other.

"Hm?" I asked, putting a grape in my mouth.

"You're my favorite." He sighed and looked back at Tori and Trina, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey!"

"Ow... Oww.. Ow! I'm so scared!" Cat cried.

It was now Friday, and we we're now in the Black Box theater. Andre and Cat were at the front of the room, performing a scene.

"Shh, if that spider bites your eyeball you could die in minutes!" Andre exclaimed, in a Jamaican accent.

"Oh man! Please get it off my eye!" Cat held her eye open, fidgeting.

Andre was sat right by her, as he got his prop tools ready, "I am going to try. Don't move and don't make a sound..." He said as he slowly brought his hand up to her eye.

A phone started ringing, startling us all and setting off Sikowitz. Cat screamed and pulled Andre's hand away as Sikowitz started fidgeting and hitting himself. I jumped, almost falling off of Beck's lap. He wrapped his arms around my middle, securing me on his lap.

"Oh, man! The ringing is back! AH!" He yelled as he twitched and hit himself.

"Sikowitz, hey, Sikowitz!" Jade said.

"Please! Please!" He yelled, pulling his hair.

"Sikowitz!" We called.

"Yes?" He looked up, in distress.

"That was a phone." Robbie softly said.

He stopped, crossing his arms as he started walking down the aisle of chairs. "Whose?"

"Mines?" I grimaced, sinking down, clutching my phone in my hands.

"Y/n!" He scolded.

"I thought I had it on vibrate!"

"Class is no place for swearing or vibrating." Sikowitz said, putting out his index and middle finger.

"Sorry!" I apologized as I put my phone on vibrate and grabbed my bag.

"Maybe we should start the scene over." Andre suggested, still talking in the Jamaican accent.

"Can we?" Cat asked, raising up.

"No, Cat, it's too late. By now, that spider would have bitten your character's eyeball and you'd be dying a spastic, painful death." Sikowitz said, walking over to them and crouching down. He handed Cat the prop AID kit.

"Thanks a lot Y/n." She said, looking at me.

"Well, we have about 4 minutes left. Why don't we all chat about our weekend plans? Robbie, I assume you have none." He said standing up as Cat and Andre went back to their seats.

Robbie stammered, looking around as he thought of a lie. "I don't." He deadpanned.

"Rex?" Sikowitz asked.

"I'm gonna par-tay with a couple of girls from Northridge."

"Northridge girls. That should be an adventure." Sikowitz grinned.

Rex chuckled, "Heh, heh! What can I say?"

"Hey! Guess what Jade and I are doing tonight?" She paused waiting for a response, but it was dead quiet. "There's this new place in Los Feliz. It's called Karaoke Dokie and they have singing competitions on the weekends so Jade and I are going to do a song." She explained.

"I'm picking the song." Jade said, loudly.

"Jade's picking the song." Cat repeated, cheerfully.

"Can Rex and I come sing too?" Robbie asked.

"Sure."

"I told you! I got the Northridge girls!" Rex exclaimed.

"They can come watch!" Robbie said.

"Nah man! Then they're gonna want us to buy 'em food and beverages."

"So?"

"They're from Northridge. I don't wanna spend money on 'em."

"Aw, I wish I could go to Karaoke Dokie." Tori whined as she came back from throwing something in the trashcan.

"Why can't you?" Beck asked.

"Who cares why she can't?" Jade asked him.

"I was just wondering why she-"

"What? You need your girlfriend's sister around to have a good time, is that your point?"

"Dude! Y/n's not coming with so I was just wondering why Tori can't go-"

"No, you-"

"Jade! You're lucky to have family such as Beck. Don't be such a gank!" Sikowitz said, leaving Jade confused and Beck and I laughing.

"So why can't you guys come?" Cat asked.

"Trina's getting her wisdom teeth out afterschool and guess who has to spend the whole weekend taking care of her?" I rhetorically asked, shrugging.

"Okay, um.. is it someone famous?" Cat asked.

"Noo! Me and Y/n." Tori said.

"Why can't your parents take care of her?" Andre asked.

"Cause they're gonna be in Santa Barbara."

"What for?"

"So, they don't have to take care of Trina." I answered, faking a smile.

"Can't blame 'em." Beck said.

"Shucks to be you two." Jade added.

Tori looked at her, sending a glare. "Gank."

Jade glared at her back, getting ready to reply when the bell rung. Sikowitz started yelling again as he twitched and fidgeted around the room. He stopped at the bell stopped and looked around the room, eyes wide.

"Now, whose phone is that?" He asked.

"Dat's the.. bell." Andre answered.

"Ohh. Byeeee!" He ran to get his stuff, then ran out the room as we got out stuff, getting up.

"We're almost there, one second!" I groaned as Tori opens the front door with her key.

Trina had one arm around me and the other around Tori as we practically carried her in. The second we got home from school; our parents were out the door and on their way to Santa Barbara and for really no good reason either!

"Here we go!" Tori exclaimed, taking her keys out the door as Trina's head came in contact with the wall.

"Oh!" I winced. I grabbed Trina's arm again and put it around my shoulders. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that." I apologized.

"Come on, Trina, you gotta gimme some help here. Now let's just get you on the couch!" Tori said.

"No! I gotta get my wisdom teeth taken out!" She slurred as her head fell onto my shoulder.

"Your wisdom teeth are already out, Trina." I reminded.

"Now, get on the couch!" Tori yelled, moving Trina in front of her as I took this opportunity to close the front door.

"No, I want my bed!!" She latched onto Tori, whining and slurring.

"Your bed is upstairs." Tori sighed, sending a glance to me.

"Take me to my bed!" Trina cried.

"Okay, okay, we will, okay?" I cooed.

She nodded, her head still on Tori's shoulder, whimpering.

"Alright, come on." Tori said as she put Trina's arm around her.

"Here we go." I murmur, putting Trina's other arm around me as we steered her to the stairs.

"Stairs, one, two,"

"And we're clear." I sigh.

"Okay, hold on one second." Tori let's go of Trina, making Trina fall to the ground, and me almost fall with her.

"Tori! She was leaning on you!" I exclaim as Trina just laid there, moaning. I sigh, looking at Trina. "Grab her legs."

Tori moves some of her hair out of her face as she stares down at Trina, sighing. "Okay, here we go. Going up the stairs, come on." She bends down and grabs both of Trina's legs.

"Okay, up the stairs." I mumble, holding Trina's head up as Tori drags her up the stairs.

"Nice and easy. That-a-girl." Tori says, as we make it to the middle of the staircase.

"Almost there!"

"Well, we gotta do something." I sigh as we walk down the stairs. Trina was now resting in her bed, in fresh new clothes and watching a Disney movie. Well, she was supposed to, I kept hearing footsteps moving around up there.

"I know, she won't stop moaning. Do you think we need to change the gauze?" Tori asked, sitting down on the couch.

"I don't know.." I sighed, "Let's call Doctor Doty?" I shrugged.

"Yeah." She nodded, looking around for her phone.

"Kitchen table." I spoke.

"Thanks."

"Mhm." I nodded, "I don't think Trina's in bed, I keep hearing footsteps moving around up there."

"Ugh..." She groaned, putting the phone to her ear. "Hello? Hi, I'm calling for Doctor Doty please." She paused, waiting for the nurse to transfer her. "Hi, Doctor Doty?" Tori asked. "Yeah, look we don't know what to do. She's been saying her face hurt for the last hour or so." She paused again, listening to him talk. "Yes, we already gave her, her medicine." She paused, "Well I gotta do something, she won't stop moaning."

"Aauugh!" Trina moaned and wailed, coming down the stairs. She gripped the railing, making her slide down it.

"Well about an hour ago she-" Tori turned, looking at Trina as she wailed and literally did acrobatics.

"Trina." I whined, "Why did you get out of bed?"

She stood up, her hair all over her face as she held her chin in both of her hands. "My face hurts!" She exclaimed, scowling at us.

"Just lie down on the couch." Tori told her.

"Call Doctor Doty." She whined, stepping off the platform.

"I am talking to Doctor Doty!"

"Come on Trina." I urged, patting the spot next to me on the couch.

"Yeah, her anesthesia's definitely worn off." Tori said, holding the phone back up to her ear as Trina continued to groan and moan in pain. "How do I know? Here, listen!" Tori came over to the couch and held the phone out to Trina.

"Aah-auuggh!" Trina wailed, her head resting on the back rest.

"Hear that?" Tori asked, putting the phone back to her ear. "What? I'm sorry, what? I can't hear-" Tori picked up a pillow, putting it over Trina's face. Trina literally sounded like a wounded dolphin.

"Don't suffocate her!" I exclaimed, moving the pillow to only cover her mouth.

"Yeah, yeah I do." She paused, looking over at me as she mouthed 'Ice her face.' "Okay, thanks." Tori hung up the phone, as I walked over to the fridge.

"What'd he say?" Trina asked, slurring.

"That we need to ice your face." Tori said as I opened the fridge, searching for something frozen or really cold.

"Ah, frozen peas!" I smiled.

"No! I hate peas!" Trina whined, throwing her arms around on the couch.

"You don't have to eat them, Trina." I spoke.

"Yeah, we're just gonna lay 'em on your face." Tori told her as I walked back over to them.

"No!" Trina yelled.

"Doctor Doty said to! Come on!" Tori exclaimed as we stood over Trina, and I handed her the frozen peas.

Trina hit the bag of peas, making it fall out of Tori's hands and onto the other couch. "Unh-uh!"

"Trina." I called, moving to sit on the couch beside her, grabbing her shoulders.

"No. I don't want peas on my face!" She yelled as she fell back onto my lap and kicked her legs in the air. "Tori, no! I don't want them on my face!"

"Trina! they're frozen peas!" Tori yelled.

"Leave me alone!" Trina whined, as she moved around the couch, now facing me. I slid to the floor, going to grab her shoulders again and hold her down as Tori jumped over the couch and onto Trina's stomach. "I don't want it!"

"Stop moving and kicking, Trina!" I shouted, grabbing both her arms. Tori put the frozen peas on Trina's mouth, calming her down almost instantly.

"Oh, mm, that feels nice, mm." She hazily said, letting her eyes close.

"Yep, just feel the peas." Tori sighed, rubbing her forehead.

"God.." I mumbled, letting my forehead fall down onto the couch.

"Ohhuhh, where is my ice-cream?" Trina whined, holding her mouth.

"I am getting your ice-cream!" I exclaimed, as I tried to dip the scooper into the frozen ice-cream cup. "It's frozen solid." I sighed.

"Ice cream!!" She wailed.

"I can't get the thing in!" I looked at her, holding the ice-cream scooper in the air.

"Ice cream!!" She wailed again, kicking her feet.

"Okay, okay! Fine! You want ice-cream, I'll give you your stupid ice-cream!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air. I opened one of the kitchen drawers, getting the rolling pin out, and went back to the island. I grabbed the bowl, putting it under the now upside-down ice-cream container and started bamming it with the rolling pin. "TORI!" I called, as the ice-cream fell into the bowl, and I grabbed a spoon. "Here." I said walking over to Trina, holding out the bowl of frozen ice-cream.

She grabbed it from my hands, staring at it as Tori came down the stairs.

"I'm never having kids." I shrugged as Trina licked the ice-cream, looking in-between me and the ice-cream. "I'm gonna go change; I've been in these clothes all day and I have a feeling it's gonna be a very long night." I sighed, going up the stairs.

"Alright." Tori said, watching as Trina put the solid ice-cream up to her cheek.

"Hey baby." I greeted Beck, putting my phone up to my ear.

"Hey babe. How's it going?"

"I'm tired, I miss you and Trina just made me give her a solid cylinder of strawberry blast ice-cream... so yeah. How's it going at Karaoke Dokie?" I sighed, looking through my drawers of tops.

He laughed, then muttered something to someone before putting the phone back to his ear "I miss you too sweetheart. Did Trina drive you that mad that you forgot how to use a spoon, or y'know the ice-cream scooper?" He chuckled.

"It wouldn't melt!" I said amused.

"Ahh, okay." He murmured, softly. I could tell he was smiling.

"Are you having fun?" I asked.

"Yeah." He sighed. "We just ordered our food and Jade, and Cat are about to sing, they're in a singing battle with these two girls. Oh, and Robbie's sitting alone as Rex flirts with those Northridge girls." He laughed.

"That sounds fun.. and weird. I wish I could go! Do they have buffalo nuggets?"

"Mhm," He took a sip of his drink, gulping. "I'll take you here for one of our Friday night dates if you wanna?"

"Yes! Duh!"

He laughed again, "Okay, try to get some sleep love."

"I'll try. Are you still coming over tomorrow?"

"Yeah, you don't mind if I bring Andre and Robbie?" He asked as I put on my pants.

"No, as long as you're there."

"Alright, sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you too!"

I came down the stairs, now in new clothes as I walked over to the kitchen, checking the time on my phone. It had almost been 6 hours, meaning we had to give Trina her antibiotic.

"Okay, it says, you're supposed to take one of these antibiotics every six hours." Tori read off the pill bottle. Trina was sat at the table listening to Tori as we stood.

"Uh-uh." Trina whined 'no' as I sat down on the platform behind her, reading the paper Doctor Doty gave Tori earlier.

"Okay." Tori mumbled, getting one of the pills from the bottle. "Open your mouth." Tori said, now standing in front of her.

"I don't want that!"

Tori rolled her eyes, looking up to the ceiling as she held the pill.

"You have to take it, or you'll get an infection." I gestured to the paper I was holding as I stood up, now standing beside Tori.

"No, I don't want that!"

"Yes, you have to take it. Put it in your mouth! Put it in your mouth!" Tori yelled at her as she kept fidgeting and kicking her legs and arms. She moved so much that her foot hit the pill bottle making all the pills spill out. Tori and I gasped, they were literally everywhere, one was even by the piano.

"Trina!" I scolded, as I bent down to help Tori get all the pills of the floor and kitchen counter.

We didn't get all of them, but we got almost half of the bottle. Tori stood up, holding one in between her fingers as we stood over Trina. "You gotta take this!"

"No!" Trina yelled.

"Yes!" I yelled back, getting tired of her tantrums.

"No!!" She whined as Tori tried to open her mouth. Trina swung her fist, making Tori and I flinch back and fall to the ground.

I looked up after moving my hair out of my face, glaring at her.

"Did you just swing on us?" Tori asked through gritted teeth, inching closer to Trina, glaring at her as well.

"Maybe." Trina whimpered, panting.

"Take the pill!" I yelled, standing over her.

"No!" She screamed.

"Yes, you have to take it!" Tori exclaimed as she grabbed onto her, one arm around Trina's neck.

I held her arms down as I sat on her lap, facing her. "I don't care what you say, take the antibiotic!" I shouted over all their yelling as Tori wrestled Trina into a headlock, somehow getting the pill in her mouth.

"There it is! HA!" Tori yelled, getting off of Trina, she looked at me, gesturing to the water bottle behind me. "Water! Water!"

I grabbed the water bottle and unscrewed the cap and poured it onto Trina's face as she moved around and kicked, drenching her in the water. "Swallow it!" I shouted, "That's right, take the pill!"

I got up from her lap, panting as I stood beside Tori, who was also panting as well. We sent Trina a glare as she started wailing and whimpering.

"Go away.." I mumbled as someone ringed the doorbell.

Tori and I we're sleeping, before the rude person woke us up, whomever that might be. I was on the couch closet to the door, and Tori was on the other, facing the kitchen. I really could not tell you what time we went to bed or even what time it is was now, Trina drove us crazy last night.

Tori rolled off the couch, grunting as I stumbled my way to the door, half-sleep. I looked like a zombie.

"What?" I asked rudely, seeing Beck, Andre and Robbie.

"Nice to see you too babe." He said, walking in as I laid down on the couch again.

"Thanks for the sunshine." Andre added as he walked in too.

"Wow, you guys look horrible." Robbie stopped in his tracks, seeing us for the first time. I brought my head up from the pillow it was resting on to glare at him.

"Why are you guys here?" Tori asked.

"Cause, we knew you were taking care of Trina." Beck explained.

"So, we brought you guys some frozen yogurt." Andre said, holding up the bag.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You guys are sweet. We're just cranky, cause Trina drove us crazy all night." Tori apologized.

"Where is she?" Beck asked.

"There." I raised my head up, pointing to the kitchen.

"You tied her up?" Andre asked as he and Beck walked closer to the kitchen.

"We had to!"

"She refused to take her antibiotic, and when we tried to force her to take it, she started swingin' on us, so we had to do that." Tori explained.

"Well, at least she's sleeping." Robbie shrugged.

"Unless she's dead." Beck said.

I stood up, moving hair from my face that fell out my bun as I looked over at Trina. "No, she's sleeping. I'm pretty sure."

"So, did Rex have fun with his Northridge girls?" Tori asked as she turned to face Robbie.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Tell her what happened." Andre said amused as Beck started laughing.

"Well, I paid the check, and I took Rex to the bathroom. And when we got back, the girls and my wallet were gone!" Robbie explained.

Tori and I laughed, "Classic Northridge girls." I don't know how he expected anything else.

"What's that on your arm?" Beck asked, pointing at my arm.

"Trina's mouth blood." I grimaced, looking over at her.

"Eww!"

"Hey, will you guys untie her? We're supposed to flush her gum sockets with salt water." Tori asked.

"Eww!" They all grimaced, again, as they doorbell rang.

I groaned, not wanting to see another human for some days. "Aww, who's that?" I asked, stumbling to the door again.

"Please untie Trina and wake her up." Tori whined as she followed me to the door.

"Yeah." "We got it." They grumbled, walking over to the kitchen as I opened the door.

"Hi." Cat greeted.

"Hello." Jade greeted as well.

"We brought you frozen yogurt." Cat held up the bag.

"Why? You know, frozen yogurt doesn't solve all the world's problems." Tori asked.

"I told you to bring her donuts!" Jade murmured to Cat.

"Why aren't you being nice?" Cat asked.

"And why do you two look disgusting?" Jade added.

"Trina." Tori and I said in sync, pointing at her.

"Ohh."

"Listen we need to talk to you two." Jade said.

"It's really important." Cat added.

"Okay, let's go outside." I yawned, sending Beck, Andre and Robbie a glance as they untied Trina. "I don't wanna be in here when they get that tape off her mouth."

They nodded, following us out to the porch. Cat gave Tori the frozen yogurt bag as she sat down and Jade went back in the house for something. "What—"

"Shhh." She smirked, shushing me.

"Okay?" I shrugged, going to sit down by Tori.

"So, what's up?" Tori asked after she took a bite from her frozen yogurt.

"Last night we went to karaoke dokie." Jade said.

Cat nodded, "And these two girls were really mean to us."

"Like, Jade-level mean?" I asked, opening my frozen yogurt.

"No, not that mean, but really mean."

"And they cheated." Jade added.

"So cheated!"

"And they were totally trashing Hollywood Arts."

"Really?" Tori asked, looking at Jade.

"What's on your arm?" Cat asked, as she looked closer at my arm.

I glanced at it, sighing. "Trina's mouth blood."

"Eww." Cat grimaced.

"Cool." Jade said, fascinated making us look at her funny.

"Her daddy?" Tori asked.

"Owns the place." Jade said.

"I think that's why they won." Cat added.

"And they banned you both from singing there ever again?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Un-huh."

"Okay, I hate these girls." Tori shoved her spoon back into her frozen yogurt.

"Yeah."

"So do we."

"You wanna help us get back at 'em?" Jade asked as she smirked.

"Tonight?" Cat smiled.

"Oh, we gotta take care of Trina." I sighed, gesturing to the front door.

"Don't worry about that." Jade smirked as she came off from leaning on the door.

"Jade has a plan." Cat giggled.

"I don't know." Tori said, skeptical as I shrugged.

"You wanna stay here and take care of Trina's bleeding mouth?" Jade asked, making Tori get up and open the door. I peeked my head in, seeing Beck and Andre trying to unravel Trina's hands from Robbie's curls.

"Trina. Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" Beck yelled as Robbie moaned in pain.

Tori looked at Jade, closing the door. "So, the plan?" We asked.

"Okay, we've looked everywhere." Robbie announced as he and Beck walked back into the Vega house.

"They're just not here." Beck shrugged.

"Well, we gotta go." Andre said, putting his hands in the air.

"Will one of you massage my gums?" Trina asked from the couch.

Beck looked at her, then looked back to Andre, putting his hands in the air. "Not it!"

"Not it!" Andre exclaimed almost immediately after.

"You're it!" Beck pointed at Robbie as he groaned in response. "Go massage her gums!"

"Why do I have to do everything bad and gross..." Robbie muttered to himself as walked over to Trina. He sat down by her, putting his hand in her mouth as she wailed.

A phone went off, making Beck look up at Andre as he got his phone from his pocket. "Who texted?" He asked.

"Tori." He smiled.

"What'd she say?"

"Need you, Beck and Robbie to take care of Trina till midnight." He read, his face faltering.

"Oh, gross, no!"

"I'm not spending my Saturday night here with Trina." Robbie said.

"Somebody has to stay with me!" Trina exclaimed as she started biting Robbie's hand.

"You're biting, you're biting! AaH!" He yelled in pain, as Beck and Andre glanced at him.

"Come on, we're leaving." Beck said as he gestured to the door. His phone going off as soon as he started walking.

"Who texted you?" Andre asked as Beck got his phone from his pants.

"Y/n."

"What'd she say?"

"Hi baby, you and the guys can't leave. Jade took your car keys, love you!" He read, throwing his phone onto the ottoman.

"Aah! Aw, gum blood!" Robbie groaned as he took his hand out of Trina's mouth. He grimaced, looking down at his hand before wiping it off in her hair.

♪ Oh, I'm in love, I'm in love, sittin' here without your love. I'm in love, I'm in love, never live without your love. Why can't you see here inside of me? Everybody tells me now your love will only bring me down. ♪

"All right-ta. That was our reigning champions, Haley and Tara! Whoo. Okay, we're gonna Take a little fiver, So your M.C. Can go pee." The DJ paused, waiting for an uproar of laughs but was faced with a slient crowd. "That joke never gets a laugh." He waved off, going to the bathroom. 

Y/NS POV

It was officially payback time! Tori and I were dressed in disguises, sitting in the corner of Karaoke Dokie as we 'read' our books and waited. Jade and Cat, we're currently talking to Haley and Tara, the girls who got Jade and Cat banned from singing, about another singing contest, but this time, it wasn't going to be her dad choosing the winners, it was going to be the audience. 

"Hey, ugly Betty and ugly Betty number 2!" Tori and I looked up from the books we were reading, "Time to sing!" The brunette girl shouted, gesturing to the stage.

"Us?" We asked and they nodded, smiling as Jade and Cat smirked from behind them.

"Okay, we're doin' something a little special here tonight. You've just heard the melodious voices of our champions, Haley and Tara!" The audience clapped, "Well, they've picked a challenger to sing next. And then, you, the audience, are gonna pick a winner. By your own applause. Are you guys down? All right! What's your girl's name up at the mic there?" The MC asked.

"Louise Nordoff." Tori introduced.

"And Mildred Nordoff." I said, touching the fake wig I had on.

"Wow, those are some names. What do you wanna sing tonight, Louise and Mildred?" He asked.

"Um, we would like to sing, Freak the Freak Out" Tori answered into the mic.

"Really?" He laughed, "Are you sure? That's a pretty intense tune."

"We'd like to sing it now, please!" I exclaimed.

"All right. Here comes Louise and Mildred, singin', Freak the Freak out!"

Y/n: Are you listening? Hear me talk, hear me sing.

Tori: Open up the door is it less, is it more?

Y/n: When you tell me to beware, are you here? Are you there?

Tori: Is it something I should know? Easy come, easy go.

Y/n: Nodding your head, don't hear a word I said, I can't communicate, when you wait, don't relate.

Tori: I try to talk to you, but you never even knew, so what's it gonna be? Tell me can you hear me?

Both: I'm so sick of it, your attention deficit. Never listen, never listen. I'm so sick of it, so I'll throw another fit. Never listen, never listen. I scream your name; it always stays the same. I scream and shout, so what I'm gonna do now is freak the freak out, hey! Whoa-oh-oh! Whoa-oh-oh! Whoa-oh-oh! Whoa-oh-oh-oh! Whoa-oh-oh! Whoa-oh-oh! Whoa-oh-oh! Whoa-oh-oh-oh!

"Come on!!" Tori and I squeal, pulling Jade and Cat up to the stage.

Tori: Patience running thin, running thin. Come again, tell me what I get, opposite, opposite.

Y/n: Show me what is real, if it breaks does it heal?

Tori: Open up your ear, why you think that I'm here?

Y/n: Keep me in the dark, are you even thinking of me?

Tori: Is someone else above me, gotta know, gotta know.

Y/n: What am I gonna do? 'Cause I can't get through to you, so what's it gonna be? Tell me can you hear me?

Both: I'm so sick of it, your attention deficit. Never listen, never listen. I'm so sick of it, so I'll throw another fit. Never listen, never listen. I scream your name; it always stays the same. I scream and shout, 

"So, what I'm gonna do now is freak the freak out!" Tori and I finished, the audience now standing as they cheered and clapped for us.

A man, who I'm assuming is Mr. Ferguson, rushed up to the stage, grabbing the microphone from my hands. "Whoa, whoa, wait, wait!" He yelled as he tried stilling the audience.

"Wait for what?" Jade asked.

"The crowd hasn't voted yet." The brunette whined as she and her friend stood up.

"Yeah!" He nodded. "Okay, All those for Haley and Tara?" He enthusiastically asked, thinking everyone was going to clap and cheer for them. It was like crickets in there, no one clapped except Haley and Tara.

"All those for Louise and Mildred Nordoff?" He asked toneless, as the audience started screaming and clapping in response. Jade grabbed my arm, putting it up in the air as Tori and I jumped and squealed like little girls.

"Hey, guys!" Tori exclaimed as we came through the front door.

"There they are!" Beck yelled, throwing Trina's legs off his lap as he, Robbie and Andre all stood up.

"Hey babe!" I smiled innocently, skipping over to him as he glared and fixed his shirt.

"It's about time! How could you leave us here to take care of that monster?" Andre yelled as he pointed at Trina.

"Unh!" Trina whined, offended.

"Yeah, I said a monster."

"You know Jade stole my car keys?" Beck exclaimed.

"Oh, uh yeah. Here!" I said, laughing nervously as I grabbed them from my pocket.

"I am covered In Trina's gum blood!" Robbie whined, showing Tori his arms that was full of bloody bite marks as everyone started yelling over each other.

"All right, all right!" Tori shouted over their yelling, the doorbell ringing, "Come In!" She yelled, glancing at the door.

The front door opened, revealing Haley and Tara. I grabbed Beck's hand as I looked at him, smiling. "You guys don't have to take care of Trina anymore tonight." I said glancing over at the 2 girls.

"Yeah, you do!" Robbie sneered.

"No, they do." I pointed at Haley and Tara.

"Them?" Beck asked.

"She is the girl you're babysitting." Tori said as she pointed at Trina, who was sitting Criss cross applesauce on the couch.

"Babysitting?" Trina slurred.

"You guys have to massage her jaw, both sides!" Tori informed as she walked closer to the 2 pouting girls.

"And every hour, use that syringe to flush her gum holes with salt water" I continued, smiling as I gave Beck his jacket. I swear I couldn't stop smiling.

"Eww!" Haley grimaced.

"Gross!" Tara whined.

"Yeah, it's worse than you think." Tori said lowly as she tilted her head to the side.

"Oh, yeah, bad." Beck shook his head.

"Oh, it's very awful." Robbie nodded.

"It's just nasty." Andre deadpanned.

"I don't wanna flush her bloody gum holes!" Haley whined.

"Too bad, you lost the bet!" I sneered as I walked to the front door, pulling Beck with me.

"All right, let's go!" Tori exclaimed, jumping up and down.

"Go where?" Andre asked.

"Karaoke dokie! To see a special friend of ours do a song."

"Who?" Beck asked as he finished putting on his jean jacket.

"TRINA?!"

Haley popped up from behind the piano as the two girls both strenuously searched for Trina. The house was a complete mess, kitchen table chairs were flipped over, all of Trina's mom's decorations we're either broken or on the ground. Lamps and couches were flipped over, even the piano bench was on its side.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Tara shouted, closing the back patio door. She had just searched the whole backyard as Haley searched the inside.

"We just wanna change the gauze in your mouth!" Haley yelled, as she clutched the gauze in her hands.

"Where'd she go?!" Tara exclaimed, looking around and holding the gauze also.

"I don't know!" Haley yelled as she stood behind the red couch, "I thought she went that wa—" She gestured to the staircase before Trina jumped on her back, making both her and Trina fall to the ground and Tara scream in horror.

"We just wanna put the stupid gauze in your mouth!" Tara yelled, as Trina sat up behind the couch.

"Stay away from my mouth!" She yelled before Haley sat up, screaming as she grabbed Trina's arms, steering her up as Tara ran over to help. They laid her on the other couch as best as they could with Trina kicking her feet and wrestling them.

Haley fell to the floor, sitting right beside's Trina's head as Tara stood behind the couch, holding onto Trina's feet. Trina rocked back and forth, trying to get out of the head lock Haley had her in as the front door opened and Mr. Vega walked in, smiling and pulling his suitcase in behind him. He took one look at the scene before him, his smile faltering.

"Honey, get back in the car!"

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
566K 10.5K 74
"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“™๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ต๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ." "๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช...
985K 13.2K 49
Hello. So I began this book way back in 2015. As I've written, my views and writing styles has changed so the most recent chapters are better and mor...
12.5K 440 23
Beck Oliver. Jade West. Four People. Three Hours. Two Stories. One Crash. The last thing that Tori Vega remembers is driving home with Beck, Cat, and...