Son of a Hatake (Naruto Fanfi...

Per PrincessGabby100

Ever wondered what it would be like if Naruto was born as Kakashi's kid? Well, here you go! But not only will... Més

Chapter 1: Mystery Woman
Chapter 2: Another Hatake
Chapter 3: Beast
Chapter 4: Living Nightmare
Chapter 5: Demon In The Forest
Chapter 6: Secrets
Chapter 7: Audience
Chapter 9: Forgotten Friends
Chapter 10: Deception
Chapter 11: Letters
Chapter 12: Bondage
Chapter 13: Cell Next Door

Chapter 8: First Day

144 10 0
Per PrincessGabby100

Naruto's POV

"NARUTO!"

This loud and annoying voice woke me up and made me fall from my bed.

"Ugh..." I groaned as I rubbed my aching head. "What is it? Why did you wake me up so early in the morning?"

"Hurry up! Its our first day at the academy!"

I groaned again as I opened my eyes just in time to see a flash of blonde fly out of my door. Then my door shut. I slumped up and into my bathroom.

*After getting ready*

I got my bag and walked to my door. It was closed with a mirror on the back. Before leaving out, I made it a habit to check myself in the mirror.

My gray hair was neatly combed, well, spiked and my icy blue eyes gleamed. I had my mask, not up but on. I traced a finger across one of the whisker marks on my face.

I sighed as I looked at the picture by my door on my dresser. It was the day we made my cousin's adoption official.

He's still my baby cousin and he still has his family's name. But since Uncle Minato and Aunt Kushina weren't able to name him, he decided he'd take his dad's name.

His name is Minato Uzumaki-Namikaze.

It sometimes gives me Deja vu, to see him and hear Uncle Minato's name. He looks just like Uncle Minato. Except for the eyes, they are actually green like Aunt Kushina's.

The doctor said the only reason they looked blue before was because of the light and he wasn't healthy, so his eyes weren't their real color.

He has her temper too. Woo!

I smiled at the picture of us and dad outside the Hokage's office with the adoption papers in our hand, as I walked out the door.

"Seems like someone had a good sleep."

My dad was in the kitchen, in an apron, cooking breakfast.

"Yea." I said sitting in a chair by the counter. I hung my bag on the chair and smiled. "Ever since we adopted Min, I've stopped having those nightmares since we found out that my dreams were his memories."

"Thank Kami for that." Dad whispered.

After a few minutes, my small blonde cousin walked into the kitchen with his bag on his shoulder and his nose stuck in a book like usual.

"Ready for your first day at the academy Min-Min." I asked him as I watched him sit his bag down by the door.

"Oh yes." He said slowly as his eyes peeked from the top of the book. "I can't wait for my learning pace to be slowed down by underachieving wanna-bee's." He sighed as he sat in the chair beside me and placed his book on the counter.

"Awww don't be so emo." I said as I ruffled his hair. He growled at this as his eyes glared at me. He wore a mask like dad and me so I've learned to read his eyes.

"We already have one emo in the house." I whispered, pointing at dad. Only to be popped on the head by a spatula.

"Owwww!" I yelled.

"And just for that, you are not getting any breakfast." He scolded.

"Hey! No fair!" I yelled in response to Min-Min's snickering beside me. He then looked at his watch and hopped out of the chair.

"It doesn't matter anyway. We have to get to the academy in 5 minutes." He said as he grabbed his bag from the door.

I saw dad turn around to look at the clock on the wall and saw it said 7:55. "Oh yeah, you're right."

As he was turned, I quickly took a piece of bacon he had already made from a plate. I stuffed it in my mouth and pulled my mask up.

"Okay Min-Min, lets head out!" I said grabbing Min's book and running to the door with my mouth full.

"Have a great day you two!" Dad yelled as we shukuchi (teleport) out of the house.

*At the Academy*

"You are being awful quiet today Min-Min." I said as we walked into the building. "Are you nervous?" I smirked.

Min scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "Me? Nervous? These other kids should be nervous to be in a classroom with me to put their skills to shame."

I shook my head. "You know you are starting to sound like the Uchiha."

"Ugh!" He said. "I hope I do not get a class with the Uchiha. He will only bring me down."

"Oh you won't." I said as I put my hands behind my head.

"How do you know?" He asked curiously.

"You and him are not the same age." I said, like I knew it all.

"But that shouldn't matter at an academy where you pass based on skill." He said looking at me. By his look, he seemed to think I had no idea what I was talking about.

"Yea, that would be true if we had been here at the beginning of the year to take the entrance exam, but we weren't." I said with smirk.

"It's the middle of the year and we are here because the Hokage said the only way we can become shinobi is by going to the academy, otherwise dad and Iruka would still be teaching us."

I watched as Min puffed and crossed his arms. "That still makes no sense. What class am I in then?"

I put on a thinking face even though I already knew the answer. I just wanted to see his reaction even more. "Hmmm... Based on your age, you should be with the second years."

Min froze in the middle of the hall. "SECOND YEARS!" He stomped. "NO WAY!"

I didn't look back as I continued walking. "You seem to like the idea." I said as I continued walking. "You stopped right in front of your door."

I didn't have to turn to know he looked at the door of the room. As I turned the corner, I heard him growl down the hall. I had to laugh at that.

*When Naruto reached his door.*

The second I turned the knob, the bell rung. 'Guess I made it just in time.'

"Class, class settle down! Take your seats."

And guess who I saw standing in front of my class when I entered.

"Ahh, Naruto. I was starting to worry you wouldn't make it." He chuckled.

"Sorry to worry you Iruka-sensei." I said with a small smile, not like anyone could see with my mask.

"It's fine. Take your seat." Iruka-sensei pointed to a seat at the top next to... Sasuke. I showed no emotion as I eye-smiled at sensei and walked to my seat.

I heard whispers as I walked up the stairs and I saw the glares from a few.

"Is that him?"

"Why is he here?"

"What's he gonna do?"

"If he's here then isn't the other one here too?"

"Do you think he's gonna hurt us?"

"How strong do you think he is?"

I smirked behind my mask at the whispers. I liked the attention. My brother on the other hand.

***

"IF YOU WANNA BEES HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY, SAY IT TO MY FACE, NOT BEHIND MY BACK! I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO BE IN THIS CLASS! I'M HIGHER IN SKILL THAN ANY OF YOU!"

***

I chuckled to myself as I took my seat.

'Do you think you could calm down at little Min-Min?' I said to him in our connected mind space. 'Don't you remember what dad said he would do to us if we got in trouble on our first day?'

'These brats should know who they are messing with!' He yelled. 'They should know to treat their upper classmen with respect!'

I mentally rolled my eyes. 'You are not their upper classman. You are their age and their year.'

He growled. 'And that's what doesn't make sense!'

I chuckled to myself as I return back to reality when I was pushed a little.

"Sensei has called your name 3 times already."

I saw that all eyes were on me.

"Sorry sensei!" I said with a sheepish laugh.

"It's fine, Naruto. Try to focus more." Iruka said as he shook his head.

I nodded and looked out the window until everyone stopped looking at me. Then I looked to the side of me...at Sasuke.

He was the one to pushed me to answer Iruka.

He didn't look the same. I mean physically he did, but he wasn't the same happy and silly friend I knew when I was younger.

The Uchiha Massacre changed him. He's more cold and distant. We haven't talked in years. Dad offered him to stay with us but he turned us down, and he stays in the empty Uchiha compound all by himself.

*Lunch*

"Everyone can go out for lunch!" Iruka yelled. All the kids ran out of the room in a hurry. "Be back in 30 minutes for your next lesson." He yelled against the noise.

I was the last in class. I watched as the yard outside filled with kids of all ages and sizes. I took a breath and exited the class.

The halls were loud as everyone went outside. But as soon as they past me, they reduced their yells to whispers. I just eye-smiled as they past. I think that scared them the most as they ran down the hall quicker.

When I got to the yard outside, I studied everyone. Mostly everyone was younger than me since I was in the last year group. And the ones that were older, were in my class.

They were the only interesting ones also. They were all clan head heirs. I saw the Nara heir, looking just as lazy as his dad. Beside him was the Akimichi heir, snacking as always.

Not too far away from them was the Yamanaka heir, but she did not look as smart as her father. She seemed to be as dumb as the normal village girl she was talking to as they argued over Sasuke.

Almost just as loud as them was the Inuzuka heir. Him and that puppy of his barked and growled loudly as they were on the ground munching on their food.

I saw the Aburame heir, he looked just like his mom, just as quiet and calm. If he didn't have a charka presence, I wouldn't have even noticed him.

Speaking of charka presence, I felt some, about 3. 'Ugh! Those Anbu won't leave us alone!'

Its been three years since dad accepted responsibility for Min and nothing has happened. We haven't started anything in the village and we haven't caused trouble here. We don't need Anbu watching our every move.

I sighed at the thought and walked over to a tree in the shade and sat down. I watched as everyone ate lunch and it made me remember something. I looked around and facepalmed.

"I left my bag at home.... and my lunch." I sighed as I slammed my back against the tree.

...

"E-Excuse m-me?"

I jumped from the voice.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't m-mean to s-scare you."

The Hyuga heir. 'She scared me.' I still wore that shocked look on my face.

'I didn't sense her there at all. That hasn't happened ever since I find Min in that forest. She must have awesome charka control.'

I eye smiled and chuckled. "No it's fine." I said standing. "Is there something you need?" I asked her.

I saw how she didn't look at me. She looked at the ground, oh, no. She looked at the box in her hand. It was purple with a bow on it.

"I-I heard that y-you didn't have any l-lunch. S-so I w-wanted to give you s-s-some of mine."

I looked at her pink face in thought. 'She was here the whole time and she had to be close to hear me.'

I smiled at her again as I took the box. "Thank you!"

She looked at the box in my hand and smiled timidly. "I-I hope you like it."

I sat down by the tree again and patted the space beside me. "Come on. You have to eat lunch too."

Her face flared pink again as she looked away quickly. "N-no I wouldn't want t-to--"

"Nonsense." I said grabbing her hand. I gently pulled her down to my side. She seemed to be uncomfortable or embarrassed.

I opened the box and looked at the food inside. I'm sure my mouth was drooling. "This looks delicious!" I smiled.

She jumped beside me and played with her fingers. I used the chopsticks on the side to pick up a dumpling and put it in my mouth.

"Mmmm" I said. "It tastes delicious too." I smiled. She looked at me shocked as she smiled a little too.

"Your mom is one heck of a cook!" I yelled.

"My m-mom didn't m-make it." She sputtered as she blushed more. "I-i made it."

I looked at her again and smiled. "Then you are an amazing cook."

I took another dumpling and ate it. I placed the box in her lap and stood up. "You will make an awesome wife one day."

And that's all I said before disappearing.

***

"Alright the next lesson will be in jutsus, ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu." Iruka yelled to silence the crowd of kids.

I stood from the crowd. Behind my peers, but not visible. I was in the trees above looking at everyone.

As soon as everyone quieted down, he stepped to the side and rummaged through a bag on his shoulder. Then he held out some paper from it. He opened it up and laid it on the ground.

"This is Charka Paper. It will help you know your charka element. This will allow me to know what jutsus to teach you." He looked at everyone's faces one by one.

He looked closely at mines. Although I'm good at guessing, I had no idea what chakra elements everyone would have. This was interesting to me.

"If your charka nature is Fire, the paper will catch on fire and turn to ash. If it is Wind, the paper will split in half. If it is Lighting, the paper will wrinkle up. If it is Earth, the paper will turn to dirt and crumble away. If it is Water, the paper will become damp." He said with a smile.

He nodded to the paper. "Who would like to go first?"

Before anyone Sasuke rose from the crowd. He walked towards Iruka-sensei and looked at him sternly. I have never saw that look on Sasuke before. It seemed like a completely different person was standing there.

Sasuke bent down to the paper and slowly put his finger against the paper. We all watched as the paper wrinkled up before lighting on fire and turning to ash.

"Fire and Lighting." I heard Sasuke mumble to himself. I know I saw him form a small smirk. Then in a swift move he turned and disappeared back into the crowd.

"Who's next?" Iruka asked as he looked at the crowd.

A yawn rose from the crowd. "Let's get this over with."

The Nara heir walked towards Iruka with his eyes barely open. He slowly bent down to the new paper Iruka-sensei had set out and touched it.

Nothing happened.

"What happened?" The pink haired girl said.

"Try it again." Iruka said, not sure what was happening himself.

The Nara touched the paper again and this time, a very small light of fire was shown, only to be extinguished seconds later.

"What's going on?" Ino asked herself but everyone heard it and were all wondering the same thing. "Why did the fire stop?" She asked, this time looking at sensei.

"I don't know." Sensei whispered to himself, but everyone heard.

He seemed to be thinking for sometime before he reached into his bag and pulled out another sheet of paper.

He set the paper down a few centimeters away from the first one.

"Shikamaru, touch them both at the same time."

With a shrug of his shoulders the Nara, still in his bent stance, held out his index finger on each hand, and touched both pieces of paper.

The first paper he had lit on fire and stayed this time.

And his other paper turned damp.

"I got Fire and Water." Shikamaru sighed as he stood up.

"The water must have kept extinguishing the fire so the chakra couldn't be released on the same paper." He said, scratching his head.

Without another word he turned back to the crowd and disappeared.

"Come on! Next!" Iruka yelled.

I heard some snacking and knew that the Nara Heir's chubby friend was stepping up to the plate.

He had a bag of chips as he walked towards Iruka-sensei. He licked his fingers and wiped his hand on his shirt.

His bending down to touch the paper took way longer than anyone else. Then when he did, the paper split before lighting on fire and turning to ash.

"So you have Fire and Wind, Choji. Good job."

Choji shrugged and walked back into the crowd eating his chips.

I guess the Chakra Paper Test got more people excited after Shikamaru because soon there was a whole line in front of the chakra paper.

- The Yamanaka heir's paper split in two before it turned to dirt, depicting that she had Wind and Earth.
- The pink haired village girl's paper turned into a mud pile. We decided that it meant she had Water and Earth.
- The Inuzuka's paper split and wrinkled. He had Wind and Lightning.
- The Aburame's paper caught fire but instead of turning to ash, it turned to dirt. He had Fire and Earth.
- The Huyga heir was shy when coming to the plate. I smiled as she bent over and gently touched the paper with her fingertips. Her paper split in half before becoming wet. She has the elements of Wind and Water.

I studied my classmates as they got their chakra elements, wondering what it meant of their personalities.

After everyone else has finished, Iruka turned to my direction and smiled.

"You're last, Naruto."

I grinned under my mask and I jumped down beside Iruka. I heard more whispers from the crowd behind me as I only eye-smiled.

I bent down to the chakra paper and touched it quickly before popping back up.

I moved to the left of Iruka as my paper split it half then wrinkled up into a wet mess.

I looked at my peers as a few jaws dropped, a few eyes went wide. Others, like Sasuke and Kiba glared at me.

"Great job, Naruto! Wind, Water, and Lightning!"

I turned back to face Iruka sensei as he gave a quick wink at me. He knew that I was holding back. My brother and I have already started working on all chakra elements. I can't say we have mastered them though, not just yet.

"Alright everyone. Now we will practice on our taijutsu, one on one spars." Iruka said with a clap.

He seemed to be about to say something else when someone interrupted. "Um..sensei?"

Everyone looked at the end of the crowd to see Sasuke with his palm raised.

"Yes, Sasuke?" Iruka answered, he seemed to be intrigued on Sasuke's question as well.

"Do we get to choose who we get to spar against? Or will you choose?" Sasuke asked lowing his hand.

Iruka looked around then back at Sasuke. "That depends, if I were to allow you to choose your spar match, who would you choose?"

It seemed as if Sasuke knew Iruka was going to ask him this question because as soon as he finished, Sasuke looked at his wanted spar partner. Me.

I looked back at him and matched his glare. We stayed like that for sometime before the moment was ruined.

"No way! I'm sparring with him first!" Someone yelled. All eyes were now turning to the screaming Inuzuka who seemed to be throwing a tantrum.

"Sasuke called first dibs!" The pink haired village girl yelled. Soon all the Sasuke fans started to back him up.

Their yelling pained my ears but I was thankful for it. Although I hid it well, I really wanted to spar with Sasuke too. What kind of person didn't want to know how strong their childhood friend has gotten?

"I guess it's unanimous then." Iruka chuckled. .

Sasuke and I stepped into the chalk circle on the ground.

I saw that he watched my every move as I did the same.

"Remember, both students are to stay inside the circle." Iruka explained. "The first to be moved out of the circle loses. Forfeits are allowed and knock outs also."

We nodded and got into our stances, waiting for Iruka to give the ok.

"Both sparrers ready?" Iruka asked. Sasuke and I both nodded. My heart raced as I anticipated his first move.

"And... Begin!"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

551K 33.9K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 42K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
218K 9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
125K 4.6K 86
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...