Spy x family (reader insert)

By TheLunarAssassin

Agent Twilight has been assigned to get a wife and two children, a 6-year-old and a teenager. Without his kno... More

Introducing Agent Twilight
Twilight, meet Anya
Getting to know Anya more
Help Anya!
Introducing: Y/n the hero!
Tests to come
Searching
The deal
The party
Attack on the way home
Moving in
A little snack
Practice
Family ooting
New clothes
Reassurance
Wow (not a chapter)
Theif
Back home
Time for another test
Tests, tests, and more tests
Begin the final interview
You shouldn't have done that
Some guilt and vengeance
Father daughter bonding
The results
Celebration
A dumb idea bought through lying teeth
An explanation to fellow spies
A game of pretend
Measurements and a warning
Dad's getting yelled at
A little poem
Shopping
The welcoming ceremony
The tour
Dante Desmond
Anya's time with the tour
Talk on breakfast
Attempt
The first day of class
Reminders and a new friend?
Apology and new feelings
Study study study
In our own little world
My reality
Yuri Briar
The meeting
An unsettling talk
A harsh slap of reality
Another poem
The morning after
Discovering secrets and truths
A simple idea that can crumble
Practicing for the game of pain
Crossover scenarios!
The game

Sudden but pleasant appearance, Yor the assassin

13.6K 422 152
By TheLunarAssassin

Loid, Anya, and Y/n take a good look at examining Franky dressed as a woman. Even with the jewelry, it has hard to deny the... suspiciousness of the figure.

Loid sighs in defeat. "Yeah, no." He plainly says. Franky gets angry and stomps his foot. "What?!" Anya points to Franky. "Anya doesn't like this Mama."

"You're just not going to cut it for the mother role, Franky," Loid explains, crossing his arms. Franky picks up the hand mirror and side covers his mouth as he whispers to Loid, "You're literally a spy. Couldn't you have done my disguise better?"

Loid turns and walks to the couch. "There's only so much I can do with your height and physique." Y/n takes the mirror from Franky and hands him a makeup remover. 

"Sorry I couldn't do much, sir, it's hard to hide your obvious masculinity of you." She apologizes. Franky lights up and pats the girl's head. "You did your best. And please, call me Uncle Franky. You're such a sweet girl." He says happily and goes to the makeup station.

I meant to say that he looks like a masculine woman. I guess I should leave him with the confidence boost. 

Loid sits in thought while the girls continue to help Franky.

Operation Strix. In order to stop a key figure in Ostania, Desmond, from trying to start a war, I was given this top-secret mission as a member of WISE. We were able to pass the written exam to get into the prestigious Eden College, but who knew the interview process's next stage demanded the attendance of both parents?

"Very well," Loid says as he sits up straight. "I guess I'll have to explore my options.

Over at the City Hall of Capital City Berlint, a beautiful blonde woman is gossiping. "Did you hear? A thief might've entered our office. Apparently, they only searched drawers with information regarding the girls. Like, what? What kind of creep does that?" A woman with short brown hair and a bow keeps her hair out of her eyes and pipes in. "Honestly, the section chief is way creepier." She cringes at the thought. "He's always ogling me." Another woman with glasses and long dark hair keeps her cigarette away from her face and makes a judgmental note. "That's because you're always wearing those short skirts."

"Well, my boyfriend likes it when I wear them." The brunette defends herself. The dark hair woman inhales her cigarette and blows the smoke out the window.

"You've got a nice figure yourself, Sharon, so flaunt it more." The blonde encourages. Sharon looks over and shows she is not influenced by this. "You don't bother anymore once you have a kid." The blonde looks over to her right and addresses another woman in the room. "What do you think about this, Yor? Isn't it creepy?"

A gorgeous woman with her black hair all tied into a bun but two strands falling in front of her ears, her red eyes look into her coworkers as she speaks. "Sorry?" She asks as she continues to pour the cups of coffee. "Is that the section chief's coffee? Let's spit in it." The brunette speaks up about her idea. "Huh? Does spitting in it somehow make it taste better?" Yor naively asks. The women are shocked by this and the blonde smiles. "You know, Yor... I've gotta say you're rather... unique." The other women agree and Yor looks around, a bit confused by what her coworkers mean. "She's so out there that I bet guys keep their distance!" The brunette laughs. Come on now, Millie." Sharon warns her friend. 

"You've got a nice face and body, Yor." The blonde points out. "You'd be a knockout if you just dressed up." She advises. "Uh-huh." Yor hums.

"I'll give you the deets on some of my favorite cosmetics." Millie offers. Yor shyly looks down at the coffee. "I'm honestly content as long as I get to keep this job." She replies. 

"But aren't you, like, 26? You need to be careful." The blonde says, holding her chin. "There seem to be a lot of spies around lately, you know?" She asks smugly. "So people are apparently getting reported over the tiniest things. The other day, a single woman in her late twenties got reported by her neighbors for being suspicious."

"Wait, what?" That's hilarious." Millie giggles. "You know everything, Camilla." She compliments and Sharon joins in. "True, it's unheard of to be single at that age. Very suspicious."

"Oh, I see. Thank you for the warning." Yor says, slightly bowing her head. "Oh, yeah. I'm having a party at my place this weekend." Camilla brings up, her smug smile remaining on her face. "You should totally come, Yor. Make sure to bring your partner with you." The three then leave Yor back to prepare the drinks.

"Isn't that asking much?" Sharon asks. "Maybe the creeper who snuck into this place will go with her." Millie laughs at this. "That's so mean!"

Later at night, Yor answers her phone. "Hello, Briar residence." She greets whoever is calling her. "Hey, Sis. How have you been? A man's voice answers from the other end.

"Oh, Yuri." She says, recognizing her brother's voice. "How's work going?" Yuri asks. "Don't worry. I'm still employed." She assures with a warm smile.

"I'm worried about you. You're kinda unusual, y'know." Yuri says worriedly. "How rude. I'm completely normal." Yor pouts.

"Isn't it about time you got married? Anyone, you're interested in?" Yuri shoots the questions out his mouth as Yor wraps her finger around the phone's line.

This again?

"The thing is there's a chance I might get promoted... meaning I'll probably be even busier running around than before. But I can't leave you alone like this, so I'm not sure if I should take it. The whole reason I got this far is because of you, and I', truly grateful. That's why I want you to be happy." Yuri explains.

Yor's cheeks redden at her brother's kindness, and she sighs. "I know. Thank you, Yuri."

"If you want, I can introduce you to someone." Yuri offers. "Huh? N-no, that's okay." Yor quickly responds. "O-oh, yes. I'm actually going to a party this weekend. With my partner, of course." Yor says, tapping her heel on the floor.

"Huh? You have a boyfriend?" Yuri asks, shocked about what's he hearing. "I do, actually." Yor answers nervously. "So don't worry.

"I see! That's great. It'll be a party with coworkers, right?" Yuri asks excitedly. "Yup, Camilla's throwing it." Yor explains. "Ah. Then I'll have to ask Dominic about the guy later." Yuri notes.

"Huh?" Yor says, surprised by this. "I mean, I know how gullible you are." Yuri explains. "I'll have to chase him away if he's a loser."

"Huh? Um..." Yor tries to think of something to say, but Yuri continues. "I'll hold on this promotion until I know he's a good guy."

"Oh, you don't need to do tha-" Yor tries to convince her brother but Yuri interrupts. "I look forward to meeting him. Goodnight." And he hangs up the phone.

What should I do? I need to find someone by the time of the party.

Reader me: I'll do it! I can pass as a pretty boy!

Writer me: Shut up! Go back to your fangirling on people we don't have a chance with! *Bonks reader me*

If he finds out I'm lying, he'll think I'm a weirdo and a pathological liar, and he'll lose even more trust in me. I need to find someone for the sake of my little brother's promotion.

The phone rings and Yor quickly runs to pick it up. "Yuri, you've got the wrong idea! I was joking earlier-" She is cut off by another voice. "Oh, dear. Did you buddy-buddy siblings actually have a quarrel?"

"Oh, Shopkeeper?" Yor asks as she straightens herself. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was you." She apologizes.

"Good evening. I have a client for you, Thorn Princess." The person calling says in an ominous tone.

Yor's face darkens as she continues to listen. "The Royal Hotel. Room 1307."

At that hotel, the elevator goes up. The doors open to show many men in suits standing in front of a door. Yor steps out, showing she's dressed in a beautiful black dress. "Apologies, my lady. This whole floor has been reserved." One of the men says politely and steps to the woman.

"Did anyone call for this chick?" Another man asks, looking around. "Who knows..." Another man shrugs.

"But I've heard... that a traitorous scumbag is staying here," Yor announces, surprising the men to look at her. Yor takes out needle-like weapons and attacks the guards.

The men in the room jump at the sound of thudding coming from outside. "What in the world?!" One of them asks, scared of what's going on.

A bodyguard enters the room and tries to explain. "It's an ambush! A lone woman-" The man then falls dead on the floor, scaring the men further as they watch Yor walk into the room.

"Excuse me." Yor starts. "Vice Minister Brennan from the auditing department, I presume? I'm terribly sorry if I interrupted anything... but may I have the honor of taking your life?" She asks, holding up her needle.

Reader me: Come on, look at her! Please!

Writer me: No! Now shut up!

The lights go out and Yor gets to work.

Code name: Thorn Princess. An assassin.

After a bit, Yor is done and is having difficulty washing at the bathroom sink.

She was taught the skills of her trade from a young age and has done any dirty work her employer requested ever since.

It's not coming off.

Yor turns off the water and notices a tear in her dress. 

Huh? Oh, no! What shall I do? This is the only nice dress I own. Now I can't go to the party.

Yor sighs and looks back to the bloody massacre she created.

Anyone you're interested in?

It's unheard of to be single at that age.

Make sure to bring your partner with you.

"But it's hopeless. When it comes to homemaking... cleaning is the only thing I can do." Yor says sadly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 9.5K 33
π—¦π—Ÿπ—˜π—˜π—£π—¬ male child reader !! 𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ a spy on a mission finds himself adopting an odd pair of twins and a wife with a dou...
1.7K 29 14
One-shots based in or not in Spy x Family. For more information, please see the request page. Thank you! - Rei
103K 2.1K 85
Loid Forger x Reader Boyfriend ScenariosπŸ¦‹βœ¨ ~enjoy your days reading about you and Loid's life if you were together!πŸ’• -please ignore any mistakes as...
26K 466 17
What will happen when Twilight's whole identity gets revealed to Yor? And when Anya's telepathic abilities and Yor's real job get exposed? Will the f...