Life With The Parkers

ItzSoniaPearl द्वारा

Charlotte Hayes an average teenage girl living a normal life in Seattle had her life dictated for her, when s... अधिक

Chapter 1 & The characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 4

7 2 0
ItzSoniaPearl द्वारा

I walked out of the elevator with a groan. I was tryna pin down a strand of my hair with the bun but it wouldn't budge.

I just let it go with frustration.

I woke up really early today, wouldn't really call it early 'cause it was past 7. No one was awake, not even Chloe.

And P.S she sleeps walk

I hope she went to her room safely.

I walked into the kitchen and there's was 8 mugs of coffee ready to be devoured. Thanks Mitchell!

I heard footsteps and turned back around, it was Jayson, he rubbed his eyes tiredly before looking up at me.

He sighs dipping his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants. "I feel so fucking relaxed”

“Yeah, that's because we slept past the time”

“What's the time?” he asked.

“Almost 8”

“Oof! Too early, gotta go back to bed” He stretched. “What?!” I pulled him back. “Yeah, have coffee” He grabbed the mug from me and took a sip.

He let's out a sigh and placed it back. “So, about going back to bed, I will-”

“Really? It's morning and we'll all be late for school and where's everyone?” I asked .

“Probably still in bed, gotta go” I can't stop him this time. If everyone was still in bed, who's gonna drive me there?

I sighted Carson dashed past the living room and headed outside. Oh shit, my ride is leaving.

I hurried outside immediately.

Today I wore a grey turtle neck long sleeve crop top and a blue baggy jean, and I carried a bag today.

He was already in the car and ready to leave. “Hey! Wait for me” I yelled running to the other side and pulling the door open.

Immediately I shut the door he was off, I turned to him glaring. “That was not cool” He ignored me and focused on the road.

He had a black face cap worn backwards and a long sleeve black shirt and ripped jeans.

His light grey hair sticking out. Apart from the fact he looked near perfect right now, he's a giant dick.

I sighed and buckled my seat belt and braced myself for the mad ride. It never came.

I glanced at him, he was driving... normal. Oh...Kay

We arrived at school and as we had it, people haven't gotten over the fact that I rode with the Parkers now.

I walked to my locker and pulled it open and placed few books in it. I got out the slip, I was having Literature.

That isn't bad.

Immediately I shut my locker, I got startled by the figure behind. “Oh my gosh! Mason”

He laughed. “Sorry I startled you”

“Thought you all were In bed”

“Jayson is, he isn't showing up today” He replied. “What about the boys?”

“There's lots of cars and they got licenses” I smacked him and he chuckled. “What about Chloe?”

“I fucked up, i took her to school in her PJS”

“What?”

“Okay, hear me out here. I saw her in the hallway, I thought she was up until I arrived at her school and she woke up” He explained and I couldn't help but laugh.

“She's gonna kill you”

“I'm ready for the worst”

“So, you like dropped her off and left?” I asked. “I had to run for my life, she'll be fine”

I chuckled. “By the way I gotta head to class. I'm having Literature” He nodded. “You look beautiful”

I could feel my cheek heat up at his compliment. “Umm... thank you”

“Yh, thank you for blessing me with this view” My both hands shot to my cheek. “Okay, enough flattering and more going to class” I mumbled.

He nodded with a smile. “I'll do that. See you around” I waved as he walked out.

Gosh, he's so sweet.

He has all the best traits, he's nice, good looking, hot, sweet...

And Carson was staring at me from a distance. I caught his gaze as he hung out with his group of friends.

“Charlotte!”

“My God!” I yelled, clutching my chest. “Y'all need to stop doing that”

She laughed, I ignored her and picked up the books from the floor. “Charlotte!” I spuned around to see Harley stomping towards me.

“Oh, hi Har-"

“Not here for that!” She cut Bianca off. “She's mad” she whispered to me like it wasn't obvious.

“Where's Jayson?!”

“Well... have you asked his brothers?" I asked. “Carson said he's still in bed, it doesn't even make sense!” She exclaimed.

“Okay, just try to calm down, Har-”

“No! I didn't even have to show up today. It's our anniversary and he promised to pick me up by 6. I got dressed up and waited by the porch only to get stood up”

“Where's the dress?” Bianca asked.

“I took it off, of course”

“Okay I get it. But do you think Jayson would forget your anniversary and still do nothing to make it up to you?” I asked

“I guess not”

“Great! Now go get dressed and look ...less...” She was mad, I didn't wanna make her madder.

“...this. I'm pretty sure he's something installed for today”

“Yeah, like a surprise” Bianca added and she nodded. “Yeah, what if it's a surprise party”

“Then we ruined it” Bianca replied.

“I gotta go, bye” She ran out. “Seriously, there's a surprise party?” Bianca asked while I pulled my phone from my bag.

“No, obviously not. Jayson ditched school because he doesn't wanna face her and he prolly forgot to pick her up” I replied, already calling him.

“Cool”

He answered at the third ring. “Where the fuck are you?”

“Charlotte?”

“You know what's worst than me missing my first class? You not showing up for your anniversary!” I yelled.

“That's today?”

“You knew it was today, your girlfriend is about to spit a brick and you gotta show up”

“I'm not even in town right now”

I stopped pacing around. “Are you for real? Look Jayson, if you love your life, show up” with that I ended the call.

“Wow! Way to take charge, Charlotte” I sighed before picking up my bag.

“Come on, next class”

***

I walked into my next class for the day, Bianca wasn't having this one with me.

Ap Calculus

I took a seat beside a window, it was always relaxing. Students began filling up the classroom.

I was staring out the window when someone sat beside me. I turned to meet a set of hazel eyes.

The dude shot me a smile and he had glistering Goldie lock pulled back in a bun.

I was really tempted to touch them but... wouldn't that be weird?

“Hi, I'm Jackson Wayne” He introduced cutting off my thoughts. “I'm Charlotte Hayes”

“Red head as they say” He said with a sheepish grin. “I'm sorry, who said?” I asked.

“Everyone” I laughed. I could believe that. “Nice to meet you”

“Same” I replied shyly.

He was... good facially. I mean the locks alone.

Just when I thought everything was going great for me, Carson walked in.

He walked in with the group of friends. Here's a rundown, the guy by the left had long blonde hair and the other two guys had brown hair.

They took the backseat and some bitch walked up to them and began talking and giggling.

Immediately he caught me staring, I looked away. I used the window as a distraction until the teacher came.

Class came to an end and I was thankful. I wanted to get the hell out of here.

The class was cleared out and I was the last to leave before I got barricaded by bitches.

Those particular 3 bitches.

“You're in my way”

“Oh sorry, NEWBIE” The girl in front emphasized. “The name's Charlotte, really simple to pronounce” I replied, cornering them and walking out.

I wasn't up for that, it was just my second day here.

“What did they say? Tell me so I could chop their cunt off” Bianca said, walking to me.

“Really?”

“What? That or shave their hair off” She added. “I prefer the latter”

***

“Okay, Harry Styles and The Weekend, it's really hard to choose. Harry is a dream , he was in a band, so hot. I can't pick”

I shrugged and ate my fries slowly.

“Hey!” Mason sat beside me. “Hey”

“I barely see you around”

“That's because we have no class together” I replied. “We should walk that  out” I chuckled and then suddenly someone slammed the table.

We looked up at Harley.

Oh shit, I forgot about her

“Oh Har-”

“When you meant Jayson was gonna show up, do you mean today?” She yelled.

I couldn't even reply.

“He isn't replying my texts or answering my calls. Where's he?” She yelled.

“That's a beautiful dress you got on you” Bianca referred to the black dress she wore.

“Where's Jayson?”

“He is barely in town, he is not gonna show up” I and Bianca shot Mason a look.

“Way to go”

“I can't believe this” She spuned around and walked out m “Harley no!” I sighed and turned to him

“I had no idea it was their anniversary” He shrugged.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

113K 2.9K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
82 0 20
I ran away from my past not because I was afraid of it or because it was ugly. I didn't leave because I wanted to forget my past, I just wanted to fo...
Lifelines mellark_is_bae द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.4K 21 37
"I'll wait as long as you need." he whispered and I felt myself blush. Carson would wait for me. He wanted me. I cleared my throat a little which ma...