𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐭�...

By voidsterekx

WARNING: Mature language and explicit content. "I've been waiting for the longest time for this moment, I wo... More

The start
Him
Failure
Confusion
Proof
Surprises
Responsibilities
Past
Mask
Selling my soul
Thief
Promises
Force
Taste
Change of plans
Team
Mistake

Femme Fatale

391 15 16
By voidsterekx

I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out
'Cause that's what young love is all about

ARYA MARTINEZ

I wish I could say I am mature enough and have come to terms I won't always win, you win some you lose some.

But come on let's be serious here, I am Arya Martinez. I won't let some stupid man fool me. I can't believe I made his ego bigger than his dick will ever be.

Men were only put on this earth for pleasure.

I am young, I am pretty, I am hot, I have curves women would kill for, I am rich, I have power. I can have a stupid contract if I put my mind up to it.

I think it's time to bring out the femme fatale in me.

"I know this may sound stupid but I think I got the perfect plan"

Maria looks at me from where she is. She laid down onto the floor as she wrote down some ideas to get the contract back. Her big eyes looking up at me, her plump lips parted with inquiry.

"Tenemos que agarrar al toro por los cuernos" I smirk feeling an overly sense of confidence.

"Wey, get it out already" Maria gets up impatiently.

She takes a closer step analysing me, trying to read my thoughts.

"We go to Dante's estate back in Italy, he owns many clubs, we go to one of them where Elijah will definitely be at I'll make sure I know the exact time, day and place and I seduce him"

"Arya I love your confidence and all but, how are you planning to seduce him if he hates you?"

I pause

"He isn't that stupid"

He isn't that stupid.

Those words have been invading my mind since the first day I met him. Seems like Elijah is a stronger enemy than what I accounted for.

"We will obviously need to change our appearances a tiny bit" I explain

"And after that what are you planning to do?" The woman in front of me questions.

"We go back to his house, I trap him somehow, handcuffs or something, torture him and get the contract back" I get it out quickly.

"No mames wey estas loca"

"But you love me" I blow a kiss at her.

"I am in. When do we leave?" Maria smiles at me.

I love her.

I know I can always trust her no matter how dangerous or crazy something sounds. She always backs me up. I am happy to know who my right hand woman will be when I am don of this mafia.

"First we need to change our appearances or at least think about what we will do"

"I have always wanted to get my navel pierced, I know it won't change much but I am using it as an excuse" I have always loved how navel piercing looked like but been too lazy to get one, and do all that aftercare. But since its October it will be easier to deal with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok this won't hurt much just inhale when I tell you and exhale very hard" At those words I realize I am scared to get this piece. I have a very hight pain tolerance and lived through a lot, yet there is something about someone grabbing my stomach and pinching it that makes me feel exposed.

Inhale

I feel the needle pierce my skin.

Exhale

I feel and hear a shuffle down there and just wait.

"Perfect it's all done just let me clean up a bit and you're good to go "

She wipes everything and I feel pain on every wipe. I don't wince nor more. I know better than that. I appreciate her work with my piercing and respect her enough as a piercer, I'm pretty sure she gets annnoyed at listening to costumers complaints.

"Looks great! You can stand up now and look at yourself in the mirror"

I stand up carefully and head to the mirror realizing I made a great decision. The piercing I choose was a curved 18k gold barbell.

It lays perfectly on my toned stomach, perfectly in the center where my alba line is at.

I pay for everything and she explains me the aftercare methods.

—————————

UNKNOWN

"What do you mean we still don't have the contract on our hands?"

I can't believe my men are so imbecile. Getting a fucking contract is all I'm asking of them to do, they are supposed to be trained for this type of situations.

"I am sorry sir it's just that the Mexican mafia, the Italian mafia, the Japanese mafia, the Korean mafia, every single one of them, want it. We all are fighting for it."

"Pathetic"

shoot

Might as well only trust myself.

———————————————

Sure, I may have my stupid moments at times, but right now I am having a big brain moment.

When Elijah was too busy kidnapping me and boasting I secretly took his drivers phone and synchronized his iCloud into my phone.

And all the information I need is there, there's not much to work with, but definitely enough.

A date was marked there,
October 26- drive Elijah to Banacher club

A smirk rose to my face.

Dad is heading out to Mexico to work some business matters, and he doesn't even want to see me right now, so it's good he isn't going to know. It will be a nice surprise.

He is leaving his right hand man to take care of the mafia while he is gone, he also doesn't have to know I'm leaving.

"Arya you're stupid, we re literally stepping into the devils trap"

"But I love it" Maria chuckles.

Some days later...

I'm wearing a simple outfit today, just a pair of white pants, paired with my air forces 1, and a white crop top.

We took a private jet to Rome on October 21, we decided it was better for us to have a change in scenery to get our stress out before the big day. And on the night of October 24, take the short flight to Sicily.

We land in around 30 minutes.

Maria slept for most of the 9 hours, I just couldn't. I hate to admit it but I am very nervous about all this.

Before any mission, I always got explained the structured plan beforehand by my dad. I never come up with them. And this is one of my most important missions yet. But I have to learn to trust myself.

The only thing I could come up with is trying to seduce Elijah, how am I supposed to do that? He surely will have other women throw themselves at him.

I love my body, it's toned thanks to all the exercise I do, I absolutely love my legs, I worked them out enough to subtly differentiate every muscle on them. My toned stomach and arms, my collarbones, and sharp face structure.

This is your life Arya, you are more than capable. Show the world all your potential.

Surely Elijah is an attractive man; but, he is my enemy. Doing this dirty job won't be as satisfying as I could make it up to be.

From my peripheral vision I see Maria starting to open her eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head"

She yawns as she stretches, her eyes getting used to the light in the room. She gives me a warm smile.

"Your eye bags are speaking for you love"

"I'll sleep as fast as we get to the hotel room just needed to get some things of this plan thought out" I pass my hand through my hair getting it out of my face.

After arriving

I made Marias and I's reservation at Hotel Hassier Rome, We love this hotel because they don't sell us out to the Italians. Since the only reason we go to Italy is to work against the Italian mafia. We definitely pay the hotel manager enough.

When we arrived to Rome the time was 11pm, and the only thing I wanted to do was sleep.

I unlocked the door and came across a beautiful room, decorated with mostly dark red and brown colors with a hint of white. As long as you walk through the door you are encountered with a living room decorated with a huge fireplace a velvet sofa and a coffee table. On the other side of the living room we have a minibar with a stool and things to prepare drinks, illuminated by a dim light.

On the other side of the room is the kitchen, with a black marble island, dark brown counters, stove top, and sink.

On the middle of the living room and kitchen stand dark stairs that lead to the bedrooms. In both of them you can find a king sized bed with black silky sheet covers, above the bed a mirror, white walls, except one that was a huge window, a walk in closet in front of the beds.

Each bedroom also had it own bathroom, both bathrooms were all white they had their own shower and beautiful rustic bathtub, a part from the essential toilet and sink. In the middle of the bathroom there was a fluffy white rug placed on top of the light vinyl floor.

"This"

"Is"

"AMAZING"

Maria runs up to her room and closes the door.

<3 <3 <3

A/N
Hello beautiful people, I always wanted to do this things but was waiting until I got proper readers but it's my book I can do what I want. If I want to talk alone I will.

So you probably are reading this after actually properly uploading my book and not getting each chapter out after three months.
Hehe I started my first semester of uni so my life went downhill pretty fast, but now I know what to do to deal with the next ones to come.

So please stay for the story hahaha, I have it all planned out I'm pretty satisfied with what is about to come.

That's it see you later alligators!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
135K 3.1K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
86.6K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
638K 10.5K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...