After wearing a book, the wim...

By Xiaoshuo_

The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

806 37 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 19

    After Chen Mo gulped down a glass of water, he started chatting.

    "Just an hour ago, I saw Gu Jiye's wife, Zhao Rui, in front of the new executive's mansion. She seemed to be kicked out, standing in front of the door and refusing to leave. She looked very pitiful. Guess where she went to do it?" What?"

    "Gu Jiye sent it, right? Let her get through this relationship?" Shen Yu speculated.

    In the afternoon at Yipinzhai, Shen Yu met Zhao Rui, who had been standing behind Gu Jiye's side, not like a wife but like an accessory.

    "You are such a clever little ghost, you can guess all of this!" Chen Mo gave a thumbs up, "Didn't you ask me to investigate Gu Jiye? I can take a lot of photos, all of which are photos of Zhao Rui appearing at the back doors of various mansions I spent some money to buy a driver from Gu Zhai .

    According to the other party, Gu Jiye, the bastard, beat and scolded his O, but he didn't hit her face. When she recovered from her injuries, she would be sent to various mansions to serve those resources. Dads! It’s disgusting enough!”     “No wonder the bastard Gu doesn’t permanently mark his O, after the temporary mark is removed, O can be lured and attacked by any A’s pheromone! Tell me, how can anyone in this world be willing to give What about the one who wears a cuckold?" Chen Mo couldn't understand Gu Jiye's brain circuit at all.     "For money, people can't do anything." Shen Yu flipped through the photos, Zhao Rui in the photos had a dull expression, like a marionette.     "These photos can only prove that Zhao Rui cheated, and it doesn't do much harm to Gu Jiye himself. We need more evidence. It's best to send this kid in."     "Why?" Chen Mo asked curiously. When did Gu Jiye and Shen Yu get married? ?     "He wants to turn Gu Qingjiu into the second Zhao Rui. I won't let this happen. I want to kill him!" When Shen Yu spoke, her eyes were cold, as if she had changed completely.     "Is there such a thing?" Chen Mo was also surprised, she didn't expect Gu Jiye to be so bottomless.     "That's his half-sister by blood, this, this is an animal!" Chen Mo finally understood why Shen Yu targeted Gu Jiye in the first place, who could bear it?

    "It's not easy to be an illegitimate child." Shen Yu rubbed her fingers.

    Gu Jiye must really want to be recognized, not only by the family, but also by the society. That's why he's so crazy.

    Crazy to the point of inhumanity!

    Shen Yu couldn't help thinking, what kind of person would Mr. Gu who raised such a son be?

    The Gu family is hell, right?

    Shen Yu turned her head to look in the direction of the bedroom. Fortunately, her lover had escaped from hell.

    "The investigation will continue. Be careful not to be discovered. Gu Jiye is not a kind person." Shen Yu warned.

    "Don't worry."

    After sending Chen Mo away, Shen Yu returned to the bedroom.

    Gu Qing was having a nightmare, sleeping extremely restlessly.

    Shen Yu patted her on the back lightly, like coaxing a child, surrounded by the faint scent of wine pheromone, Gu Qingjiu stretched her brows and fell into a deep sleep.

    For several days in a row, Gu Qingjiu's condition was not very good, she was extremely clingy because of her lack of security, she stopped writing novels, and sat in the living room every day eagerly waiting for her little wife to come home.

    Shen Yu is also very busy. Apart from company affairs, she is also busy collecting evidence everywhere. Only with enough evidence can the demon be sanctioned.

    According to the boss's request, the assistant Xiao Zhang drew up the most high-end contract and gave it to the boss's wife to sign.

    One thing to be happy about is that the land in the eastern suburbs was photographed by Shen.

    This was an unexpected result for Shen Shengnian and Gu Jiye. As for how they pinch each other, Shen Yu didn't bother to think about it.

    Instead, she found the chief executive's office with the land winning notice.

    The land is adjacent to cultural sites, and there are still many Aboriginal people who are reluctant to move.

    The biggest problem in land development is relocation, and if one is not handled properly, it will cause all kinds of troubles.

    Shen Yu proposed a win-win plan, which can not only appease the residents, but also increase the performance of the chief executive. The only disadvantage is that Shen may not make so much money.

    Shen Yu took a long-term view, and on the basis of not losing money, he won't lose money in this deal if he got the biggest network in Yecheng.

    What's more, after this matter is done well, is there still a lack of resources and money in the future?

    After several hours of discussion, Shen Yu got the desired result, even better than expected.

    For the first time, Shen Shouyi made a phone call to praise Shen Yu for taking pictures of the land, and told her to develop it into the best villa area.

    Shen Yuyang obeyed Yin Yin's disobedience, while obeying his grandfather's explanation well, while practicing according to his own ideas.

    This time, she didn't go in vain. She learned from the side that several of Gu Jiye's contacts and the chief executive were not on the same mind. She can make some fuss about it in the future.

    After deciding on this major event, she asked for an afternoon off for the second time ever.

    Went to pick up a gift that had been ordered before, and planned to take Gu Qingjiu to complete the appointment that had not been completed before.

    Hearing the sound of cars in the yard, Gu Qingjiu thought she heard it wrong, and Shen Yu would not leave work so early.

    She was still standing at the door waiting anxiously, and when she saw Shen Yu getting off the car, she ran over and threw herself into the arms of her little wife.

    "Miss me?" Shen Yu teased her.

    "Well, I really, really want to." Gu Qing lay in her arms.

    Shen Yu held his wife's buttocks and carried her into the house.

    Put her on the couch, scratch her chin and make her happy.

    The helper came out of the back kitchen and asked respectfully: "Miss, madam, what meals do you want to prepare for tonight?"

    Shen Yu sat up straight, ordered a few of Gu Qingjiu's favorite side dishes and pastries, and told the other party that he could leave work after dinner up.

    "Xiaoyu, why did you come back so early?" Gu Qingjiu grabbed her arm and hugged her like a koala.

    "I missed you, so I'll be back."

    "In a moment, let's have dinner early, and I'll take you on a date. Okay?"

    "Okay." It's good to be able to stick with my little wife.

    "Then what are we going to do now?" It's

    only noon, and there are still a few hours before dinner.

    Princess Shen Yu hugged Gu Qingjiu back to the bedroom, "Do happy things with the person you like." The

    bedroom door was closed to isolate the sound inside.

    Gu Qingjiu was fed from the inside to the outside, leaning on Shen Yu's shoulder, looking at the rapidly receding scene outside the car window, thinking that if the car kept driving forever, she would be able to cuddle with her lover like this forever.

    No need to think about it, how nice.

    At night, the largest playground in Yecheng is brightly lit, and the various stalls, snacks, and amusement facilities are crowded with people.

    Most of the people who come to the playground at this time are couples.

    Before catching the claw machine, a girl clapped her hands happily because her boyfriend caught a bear doll. It caught Gu Qingjiu's attention.

    "Let's go, let's go play too." Shen Yu bought some game coins and handed them to Gu Qingjiu, asking her to grab them.

    Gu Qingjiu stood still, her big eyes flickering at her little wife, "Come here."

    Who is not a little fairy? People also want their lover to catch the doll.

    Shen Yu felt that she didn't understand the style. Everyone was caught by his girlfriend, so she had to be caught by his wife.

    Shen Yu corrected her mistake and asked, "Wife, which one do you like?"

    "That one, the golden one." Gu Qingjiu pointed to a golden fish-shaped puppet and said.

    After fighting hard for three rounds, Shen Yu finally caught the fish. Fortunately, he caught it. If he couldn't catch it, how could he explain to his wife.

    Holding the fat goldfish that his little wife caught for him, Gu Qingjiu smiled like a child.

    This was the happiest day for her since Yipinzhai came back.

    Shen Yu cherished a kiss on Gu Qingjiu's earlobe.

    Gu Qingjiu pushed her gently, dodging shyly, and the kiss landed on the corner of her lips.

    "It's outside, there are a lot of people."

    "What's the matter? I have such a beautiful wife, and I'm so jealous of them." Shen Yu hugged her tightly, as if afraid of being snatched away by someone.

    The golden eyes are full of love.

    In this world, among the sea of ​​people, there is someone who cherishes you like a jewel, how lucky it is.

    Gu Qingjiu felt that she was the happiest person in the world.

    There is a long queue in front of the Ferris wheel.

    Shen Yu specially bought a pink marshmallow for his foodie wife. Sweeten the long wait.

    "Honey, are you afraid of heights?"

    Gu Qing nodded nine times, looked at Shen Yu, and said, "I'm not afraid when you're here."

    Shen Yu was so sweet that she grinned.

    Dating is such a joy!

    They were finally in line, and the two entered the cockpit hand in hand.

    The Ferris wheel rotated slowly, time slowed down, and the scenery under the feet became smaller and smaller, as if there were only the two of them left in the sky and the earth.

    Gu Qingjiu was very excited. This was her first time riding the Ferris wheel, and the first time riding the Ferris wheel with her lover.

    She turned her head to look at Shen Yu's side face, they had many firsts.

    After receiving the signal, Shen Yu turned her head and kissed her.

    Cotton candy kisses.

    Shen Yu pointed out the window, "Look, that small house over there is our home."

    "It's so small!"

    "That's the Shen Group."

    "It's so far away!"

    "That's Chen Mo and I's entertainment company."

    "Xiaoyu, you are so rich."

    "It's all yours! I belong to you too!"

    "Xiaoyu, I'm so happy!"

    " Yes Always, always be so happy!"

    "That 's great."

    "It's really good."

    When the Ferris wheel reached the highest point, Shen Yu stood up, straightened the folds of her clothes, and solemnly knelt on Gu Qingjiu's lap. before.

    She took out the gift she had prepared long ago from her pocket, it was a small velvet box, opened it in front of Gu Qingjiu, and inside was a pair of rings.

    The letters of the surnames of the two people are engraved on the inside of the ring. The letters are intertwined and inseparable. The design is very delicate; the outside is carved with a simple pattern of phoenix tail.

    "Gu Qingjiu." Shen Yu was a little excited, her lips trembling.

    Gu Qingjiu tightened her grip on the doll in her arms, held her breath, her heart beating wildly.

    "Gu Qingjiu, thank you for being my wife, making me no longer alone, and letting me feel the most beautiful love in the world. I, Shen Yu, swear to God, I will only love Gu Qingjiu for the rest of my life!

    Whether in good times or bad times, Rich or poor, healthy or sick, happy or sad, I will always love you, respect you, cherish you, and be loyal to you!"

    Shen Yu's eyes are full of starlight and sincere.

    Tears of happiness poured out of her eyes irresistibly, and Gu Qingjiu couldn't wait to stretch out her left hand.

    Shen Yu put the ring on Gu Qingjiu's ring finger, pushed it all the way to the bottom of the finger, and tightly wrapped around her lover.

    Gu Qing got up nine times, knelt down on one knee, picked up another ring, and put it on Shen Yu's ring finger reverently.

    "Can I kiss my wife?"

    Gu Qingjiu nodded frantically.

    A passionate kiss on the heart.

    The ferris wheel descends slowly.

    Gu Qingjiu thought, their future life should be so smooth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1K 56
|| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 || Project sekai x Reader INSANELY SLOW UPDATES.. ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ!! 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞�...
69.4K 3.2K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
63.5K 2.6K 93
As the first marshal of the interstellar, Jiang Shuiyun read the popular interstellar novel in her spare time, in which the trashy A who eats the sof...
1.5M 129K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...