After wearing a book, the wim...

By Xiaoshuo_

The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 14

885 42 5
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 14

    The blue sky and white clouds are reflected on the glass exterior walls of the tall buildings. In front of the large French windows on the 23rd floor of the building, a woman in business attire stands, her golden eyes gleaming coldly in the sunlight.

    This is Shen Yu's third day in the job, and there are a bunch of reports from various departments on the large boss's desk behind her.

    There was a knock on the door behind him, but the door was not closed. It was Xiao Zhang, the assistant who was interviewed last week, who knocked on the door.

    Little Zhang didn't expect that he would be taken to the most famous Shen Group in Yecheng to work as an assistant to Shen's deputy general manager after participating in an ordinary entertainment company interview.

    What surprised him even more was that the rumored "cowardly" Mr. Shen acted vigorously and skillfully, which did not match the rumors at all. Is this the kind of heir who hides his strength and bides his time in the TV dramas of wealthy families?

    "Mr. Shen, your coffee" Xiao Zhang brought in the coffee respectfully.

    Shen Yu, who didn't know that the assistant was brainstorming about her, turned around, sat back on the boss chair, and glanced at the pile of flawless reports.

    It's clear, it's a face project, and the things that need to be audited are used to deal with her. Shen Chengnian was afraid that she would show it to Shen Shengmei, right? He had always suspected that Shen Shengmei was pointing Shen Yu behind him.

    "Move these things to the meeting room. Inform all departments that a meeting will be held at nine o'clock, and the topic is the land acquisition in the suburbs." Shen Yu picked up the coffee and took a sip, raising her eyebrows slightly. The taste was not bad.

    "But, isn't President Da Shen in charge of that acquisition case?" Xiao Zhang's heart is full of gossip, is the drama about the rich family going to start?

    Shen Yu glanced at him, "Are you my assistant or Mr. Shen's assistant?"

    "I'm your assistant. I'll do it right away!" Xiao Zhang stepped back quickly, wiped his sweat secretly, and recited in his heart Assistant rules, keep in mind the things within the duty. Mr. Shen is not easy to mess with.

    At exactly 9 o'clock, managers from several major departments including the finance department, logistics department, development department, and personnel department sat in the conference room. The manager position in the purchasing department is vacant.

    The manager of the personnel department was the oldest, he coughed lightly, and reminded in a low voice: "Mr. Shen, it's time."

    All the department managers sat in their positions at will, waiting for Shen Yu to speak. They want to see how big a storm this newly appointed young man can make?

    Shen Yu didn't even lift her eyelids, her slender fingers tapped the table rhythmically, the hands of the clock deviated to 9:01, and her raised fingers closed.

    "Personnel manager."

    Lao Youtiao's HR manager nodded at Shen Yu. The deputy general manager personally appointed by Mr. Shen, he wants to give some face.

    Shen Yu lightly opened her thin lips, "Liu Siwei, the manager of the purchasing department, didn't ask for leave before the meeting, ignored the company's discipline and was late for work, and accepted bribes during the purchasing process and caused losses to the company, so he will be fired. After the meeting, you will settle his salary. All right, let's start the meeting now." The

    department managers below looked at me and you, all confused.

    Fired for being late for a meeting? Also issued a notice of competition, is this to make Lao Liu unable to gain a foothold in the industry from now on?

    The new official took office three fires, who is this trying to scare? The manager of the purchasing department was notoriously difficult, they secretly laughed and waited to see how Shen Yu would end up.

    The manager of the personnel department didn't take it seriously, and wrote a few strokes to pretend.

    Shen Yu picked up a financial statement for the current quarter and threw it in front of the manager of the finance department, "The manager of the finance department has a monthly salary of 30,000 yuan, and the reports he makes are not as good as those with a monthly salary of 3,000 yuan in the market. The company lost 500 yuan last quarter. Ten thousand, the report shows profit? Did you take the five million for yourself?"

    "I didn't!" said the manager of the financial department with his eyes wide open.

    "Then what's going on with the accounts?"

    "Here, this is Mr. Shen... for the audit..." The financial manager swallowed, it was Shen Chengnian who asked him to take the clean report for the audit to fool Shen Yu, Who knew that this girl could understand reports?

    This is unscientific. When I saw her last time, I couldn't speak well. The aura has changed in just a few months? It's like a different person.

    "Are you using it for the audit to fool me? Since the financial books do not show a loss, then the manager of the financial department, please make up for the five million shortfall. Otherwise, we will see you in court!" Shen Yu His eyes are like knives.

    The hell with the court? Just as the manager of the finance department was about to refute, the door of the conference room was pushed open, and Liu Siwei, the manager of the purchasing department, walked in swaggeringly with his general belly upright, and the smell of alcohol wafted into the conference room.     "I'm sorry, Mr. Shen, here, hiccup!" Liu Siwei hiccupped, "I forgot the time to discuss the price with the manufacturer." He came late on purpose to give Shen Yu a hard time.     Shen Yu winked at Xiao Zhang.     Xiao Zhang understood, pushed the door to go out, and turned on the ventilation fan by the way.     Suddenly, two police officers rushed into the conference room and showed their police IDs to Liu Siwei, "Is that Liu Siwei?"     "I, I am." Liu Siwei was still in a daze.     "You are suspected of accepting bribes, embezzling state-owned assets and other economic crimes. Come with us." The policeman took Liu Siwei away without saying a word.     The door of the meeting room was closed again, and the dispute between Liu Siwei and the police gradually faded away. Everyone in the quiet meeting room could hear their own heartbeats.     Except for Shen Yu and Xiao Zhang, all the participants present were in a cold sweat.     Liu Siwei had been accepting bribes for a long time, and everyone in the company knew about it. After all, he is an old employee, and President Da Shen also turned a blind eye.     Some time ago, he teamed up with the staff of a state-owned enterprise to embezzle part of the state-owned assets, which was found out by Shen Yu. Since it was found out, he could not be tolerated. The police had long been arranged to wait outside. out.     It happened to kill chickens and monkeys.     The few who wanted to watch a good show just now quietly lowered their heads and wiped their sweat. They are not useless at all, they dealt with the problem cleanly, and they even borrowed the hands of others.

    All the old fried dough sticks present here are Shen's old fritters, none of their buttocks are clean, everyone is in danger at this moment.

    The manager of the finance department swallowed the retort, not to mention that he can't bear the five million, if he is also charged with an economic crime, it will ruin his future, "Xiao Boss, I'm sorry, I'll take Wrong report!"

    "Then go and get the correct one." Under Shen Yu's death gaze, the manager of the finance department broke out in a cold sweat.

    "Uh,"

    "Is there a problem?"

    "No." The manager of the finance department wanted to use Shen Chengnian to pressure Shen Yu, but Shen Chengnian was not in the company these few days, and the phone calls could not be reached.

    The previous two vice presidents were crazy and dead, and now it seems that they may all come from the hands of Xiao Shen.

    In front of Shen Yu, Shen Chengnian was not enough to look at that trash at all. Mr. Shen brought someone to take office so solemnly, this is about changing the dynasty!

    In order to protect himself, the manager of the financial department went back to get the report in desperation.

    "Well, Mr. Shen, I, our department's report seems to be wrong."

    "Our department too." The

    three department managers resubmitted the report on the spot.

    The re-statements are also unsatisfactory.

    "Manager of the finance department, I need to check the vouchers for these two accounts, and they will be sent to my office in a while. Manager of the personnel department, how is labor discipline enforced? How many zombies are there? The deputy manager of the purchasing department...

    " The work is also superficial, and the implementation is insufficient.

    In recent years, the Shen family has gone downhill continuously. The land is related to the future fate of the Shen family. No one can answer the few questions Shen Yu raised about the acquisition case. She was furious again and fired several people at the meeting The top of the body is a vegetarian meal.

    A meeting lasted for two hours, and all departments had to work overtime at noon to provide information. Shen Yu had to use the fastest time to understand the internal operation mode of Shen Group, the progress of all projects, and the future development direction.

    This is a tough battle, Shen has a lot of connections in Yecheng and involves a lot, and those old fritters are not easy to deal with, so it is extremely difficult to deal with.

    Shen Yu didn't want to go into the muddy waters of the Shen Group, but after reading the email sent by Shen Shengmei the day before yesterday, she changed her mind.

    It was a video email. In the video, Gu Qing was 90% youthful, and the thin Omega was induced to be passionate, curled up in a corner in pain and helpless, tremblingly resisting the body's instinct not to lose her mind, not to lose her mind. Make yourself look ugly.

    She bit her lips stubbornly to keep the tears from falling, and fine beads of sweat came out layer after layer, wetting the light clothes.

    The boy in the video never appeared in front of the camera. The girl's strong self-protection made him irritated. He kicked the girl and ordered her to scream, but the girl still stubbornly endured.

    The boy spat dissatisfiedly, put down the camera, picked up a basin of ice cubes and dumped it on the girl.

    Shen Yu in front of the screen suddenly felt that her blood was congealed, and someone punched her chest sullenly. She clenched her fists tightly with scarlet eyes, wishing she could get into the screen and kill that person. How could he hurt her? Qing Jiu!

    Alternating hot and cold, the girl's face was flushed abnormally, and she fainted after trembling with shortness of breath. The recording ends here.

    who is it? Who is it?

    Shen Yu immediately called and asked Shen Shengmei where did she get this video? Who made the video?

    Shen Shengmei asked her, do you mind such Gu Qingjiu? Is it still necessary for her?

    do you mind?

    mind! Mind if I didn't know Gu Qingjiu earlier; mind that I didn't do well enough and treat her well enough; mind that I didn't give her enough sense of security so that she can rely on herself at ease.

    "Yes, it must be her!" Shen Yu gritted her molars, suppressing the fury in her heart.

    "I also accidentally found this video from someone else. I can't find the source. What is certain is that the Gu family did not physically harm her in order to sell their daughter at a good price, but they did long-term mental harm to her. Abuse. That's why I said that she is not a good man that day."

    "Whether she is a good man or not is not for you to decide." Shen Yu's tone was cold.

    Shen Shengmei smiled, "You are very similar to your mother."

    "Say what you can, don't always play charades." Shen Yu was so irritable that she almost swears.

    "I'll make it clear to you in the future." Shen Shengmei said slowly.

    "The marriage between the Shen and Gu families was originally based on cooperation, but the Gu family wanted to occupy the Shen family through your hands. They have already started to take action. If the Shen family is gone, Gu Qingjiu will fall into the hands of the Gu family again Li.

    If you want to protect Gu Qingjiu, you have to hold on to the Shen family's trump card, and what you do is up to you."

    "Auntie isn't going to help the eldest niece?" Shen Yu sneered.

    "It's beyond my reach, and I can't help it."

    I have learned the idiom well, so don't use it in the future.

    "Who made the video?" Shen Yu asked.

    "I don't know." Shen Chengmei was silent, and said, "I have a guess, it might be Gu Jiye."

    That's right, Shen Yu's eyes were poisoned, and she narrowed her eyes to stare at the darkness of nothingness.

    After hanging up the phone, Shen Yu went back to the bedroom.

    Omega without Alpha by his side slept restlessly, frowning together, as if having a nightmare.

    Shen Yu got into the quilt lightly, hugged Gu Qingjiu tightly in her arms, her eyes were tender.

    "Qing Jiu, I will protect you well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1K 123
This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, poor writing, and dead logic. What misunde...
4.4M 279K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
114K 6.2K 31
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❪ 💗💌🌷 ❫ ❝ i know you want me , let's start talking ❞ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀suhan never found herself thinking ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀of being in love...
5.3K 69 10
What defines a quirk...? Is it the power it gives?..., It's usefulness?...., It's might?....., No... What truly defines a quirk, is what the quirk is...