After wearing a book, the wim...

By Xiaoshuo_

The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 11

1K 42 17
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 11

    Mr. Shen, who is omnipotent in the mall, has half of his right cheek blushing, standing messily at the door of the room, his mind still a little dazed!

    fall!

    For the first time in life, you can't fail to confess! I, Shen Yu, don't have the word failure in my dictionary!

    Shen Yu stood at the door of the room, raised her hand and dropped it. Can't fight unprepared, she quickly started the learning mode, the content of the encyclopedia is as follows:

    #How to coax a good girlfriend? #

    # How to confess successfully for the first time? # #

    What kind of A do you all want? #Half

    an hour later, Shen Yu knocked on the door of Gu Qingjiu's room with a glass of milk and a box of medicine.

    "Qing Jiu!" Shen Yu was extremely anxious. She was afraid that Gu Qingjiu would reject her again, that Gu Qingjiu would not open the door for her, and that Gu Qingjiu would say that she already had a relationship with her. Although this was unlikely, the authorities I always like to think about it... There has never been a project that is more difficult than love!

    The door opened a gap, and Gu Qingjiu stood at the door holding her sleepy neckline, like a little rabbit facing an enemy.

    "What's the matter?"

    "I, I apologize to you for my reckless behavior just now."

    Shen Yu bowed deeply, if not for the milk in her hand, she would have hit her head on the ground.

    It doesn't have to be so serious.

    Gu Qingjiu blinked her eyes. Her reaction just now was a little too aggressive. It wasn't that she hated Shen Yu getting close to her, but what was Shen Yu's "I won't confess"? Are you kidding her?

    Thinking of this, she felt very uncomfortable, holding the doorknob with her hand, with a look of resentment on her face.

    "Is there anything else?" Gu Qingjiu's attitude was a little cold, which made Shen Yu feel a little uncomfortable.

    "I'll change your medicine." Shen Yu raised the milk cup in Yang's hand, "And this, I'm afraid you won't be able to sleep at night if you change places, drinking a glass of milk can help you sleep."

    "Also, when you were crying just now, my heart was so distressed, I couldn't help but did that, I'm sorry. But I'm telling the truth. It's the first time I've grown up and my heart is moved. If, if my sister doesn't have someone she likes, how about Think about me.

    I am very obedient, I can go out of the hall, I can go to the kitchen, I can beat hooligans, and I can earn money to support my family and warm my sister's bed."

    Shen Yu scratched her head irritably, always feeling that she couldn't make sense, so she simply put The milk and the medicine box were handed over, and he said in a low voice, "Then, sister, remember to change the medicine, I'll go back first."

    "Wait." Gu Qingjiu took the milk and the medicine box, "Go get an ice pack. "

    "Oh."

    Even though she didn't know what Gu Qingjiu was going to do, Shen Yu still did it. After searching for a long time, she found an ice bag for freezing food from the bottom of the refrigerator. When she came back, she saw that the door was still open, so she knocked on it. The door, and only got permission to go in.

    The light was on in the room, and the medicine box was opened. The injury on Gu Qingjiu's hand was not serious at first, and now it is enough to stick two band-aids, and she has already changed the medicine.

    Seeing Shen Yu walk in, she raised her chin towards the chair, signaling him to sit down.

    The chair was next to the bed, and Gu Qingjiu sat on the edge of the bed opposite Shen Yu, "Give me your hand."

    Shen Yu handed over the uninjured paw.

    "The other one."

    "Oh." Is this to change her dressing?

    "Is it to send me to the hospital to get hurt?" Gu Qingjiu raised her eyes and asked. She saw it in the morning, but didn't have time to ask.

    They are legal partners. At that time, Gu Qingjiu's passion broke out, and Shen Yu was induced by her pheromones to be susceptible. In order to keep her sanity and not hurt Gu Qingjiu, she hurt her hand.

    In fact, there is nothing wrong with her temporarily marking the other party. After all, many people would choose the latter out of instinct in such a situation.

    Shen Yu was the exception, and also an accident in Gu Qingjiu's life.

    Before, she was still hesitant, but after Shen Yu confessed, she wanted to give herself a chance to try to seize happiness. This is a big gamble, and if she loses, it will be forever.

    Shen Yu, will you let me lose?

    "It's all minor injuries, don't look at it." Shen Yu didn't want to use these minor injuries to win Gu Qingjiu's sympathy, and the hand that was drawn back was tightly held by the man, who was a little domineering.

    When the gauze was removed, a horrific wound was exposed on the delicate palm, which had already been stitched with needles, and it must have been very painful at that time.

    Gu Qingjiu's eyelashes trembled slightly. She took a cotton swab to disinfect the wound, applied medicine, and then put on a new gauze. It was wrapped several times, and the wrap was a bit ugly.

    "It doesn't hurt at all. Alpha's rough skin and thick flesh will grow back in a few days." Shen Yu pinched Gu Qingjiu's fingertips and comforted her.

    The palm was loosened, and Gu Qingjiu took a thin towel to wrap the ice pack so that it would not be too cold, and stuffed it into Shen Yu's hand.

    The slap just now was too heavy, Shen Yu still has the palm print on her face, and she has to go to work tomorrow.

    "I'll put it on your face. Just now, I thought you were playing tricks on me, so I hit you. I apologize." Gu Qingjiu was a little twitchy.

    Is that so? It's better not to reject her, Shen Yu smirked, "How could I play you? I'm sincere, sister! It's okay, it doesn't hurt at all. In the future, if I do something wrong, sister just hit me, I'm rough and fleshy Strong ban."

    "You just asked me if there is someone I like."

    "Yes." Shen Yu almost stopped breathing nervously, quietly waiting for the next sentence.

    "I, I have someone I like in my heart." Gu Qingjiu bit her lip, blushing.

    "Boom!" The ice pack fell on the floor, and Shen Yu's heart was broken. Doesn't the heroine in the book have no one she likes? When did this happen? who is it? Damn, is it still too late to kill her?

    "Her name is Shen Yu." Gu Qingjiu hooked Shen Yu's little finger.

    Shen Yu?

    Which Shen Yu?

    how old?

    When did you hook up?

    Shen Yu? ! ! !

    "I, does my sister like me?" Shen Yu grabbed Gu Qingjiu's hand excitedly, "Does my sister like me? Is that Shen Yu me? Is it me?"

    Gu Qingjiu felt embarrassed when asked , nodded, "It's you."

    "Does sister like me?"

    "Yes."

    "Who do you like?"

    "I like you."

    Gu Qingjiu was so ashamed that his face was bleeding.

    "Sister, can I give you a hug?"

    Gu Qingjiu thought it was just an ordinary hug, but she didn't expect her foot to lighten, and she was lifted up and turned around in a circle.

    With golden eyes shining brightly, Shen Yu hugged Gu Qingjiu around several times, shouting, "I have a girlfriend!"

    "Sister, give me a kiss, or I always feel like it's just a dream When the

    soft lips were pressed against each other, Shen Yu's chest was about to swell, she sucked gently, being careful not to frighten her girlfriend.

    This is the best news Shen Yu has heard in two lifetimes, and she is happier than signing a contract worth hundreds of millions!

    She didn't even remember how she got back to the room, she was light under her feet, with a smirk on her face, she sat on the bed with an ice pack in her hands and kept smirking.

    Starting today, she has a girlfriend, and she has a family. With a family, all efforts are worthwhile. She is no longer alone. In this vast universe, she has her own roots.

    "Hiss." The ice cubes covered his chest sorely, and Shen Yu just came back and put the ice cubes on his face to cool down.

    That night, Gu Qingjiu covered her face and hid herself in the quilt like a young girl in spring, recalling the episode just now in her mind, so excited that she couldn't fall asleep.

    Shen Yu was so excited that she accidentally released some pheromones in her room. With the faint smell of wine, Gu Qingjiu was so grateful that she was almost drunk. She feels so happy.

    Yeah, who doesn't like the feeling of being held in the palm of your hand?

    Unable to fall asleep, she simply turned on her laptop and began to change the character design of the novel, adding some domineering elements to the heroine's lover.

    Shen Yu was not much better, she smirked all night, couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, so she went downstairs to prepare breakfast for her girlfriend.

    I accidentally made many kinds, but I always felt that it was not enough. I was afraid that my girlfriend would not like it, so I moved out of the oven and started baking biscuits.

    During the waiting time, Shen Yu turned on her mobile phone to like and reward the novel she had just read. When she was on Wikipedia, she saw that some netizens recommended this novel to someone who was in love for the first time, so she used it this time.

    The night passed quickly, Gu Qing finished three chapters in nine yards, stood up and stretched his muscles and bones tiredly, only then realized that the sun was already high.

    I took my phone and saw that it was past 8:00 in the morning.

    There is still an unread message on the phone, which is from Shen Yu.

    [Girlfriend, I'm going to work, there is a love breakfast in the kitchen, I made it myself. See what you like to eat, and I will make it for you every day in the future. 】

    【Girlfriend, don't miss me too much, I will get off work early to accompany you. ]

    [If you miss me too much, don't hold back, you can send me crazy messages. I'm looking forward to it]

    [Today, there is a new maid who is in charge of cleaning, lunch and dinner, do you think it's easy to use? ]

    [Your Xiaoyu is at your disposal, always waiting for your call, love you~~~]

    There is also a big red lips emoji attached.

    Gu Qingjiu was rolling on the bed with her mobile phone in her arms, Shen Yu was too foul, how could she be so good at talking about love?

    Shame to death~

    The new helper is a beta in his fifties, with a kind face and good intentions, and looks easy to get along with. When he saw Gu Qingjiu, he put on a smiling face and called "Madam".

    The inside and outside of the house were also cleaned up very clean. This servant is hundreds of times stronger than the previous Shen family's housekeeper.

    However, Gu Qingjiu looked at the table and encountered a difficulty. There were more than a dozen kinds of desserts, as well as porridge, soup, and side dishes... Did Shen Yu graduate from a culinary school? How did you do so much? How could she eat it all by herself?

    Complaining on the mouth, sweet in the heart. Gu Qingjiu chose a few favorite foods to put on the plate, took photos and sent them over.

    [Don't waste so many mornings in the future! Fierce expression]

    [Did you not have a good rest last night? If you are not good, I will punish you! 】

    The new company has just started, and before the Shen family finds her trouble, Shen Yu decides to start her own business quickly. Be independent this morning and give Gu Qingjiu a stable life.

    When she received the news from her girlfriend, Shen Yu and Chen Mo were interviewing new employees.

    She lowered her head and replied to the message with crooked eyebrows, 【How does my girlfriend want to punish me? The puppy has an obedient expression] looking up again with a serious face, throwing one difficult problem after another to the interviewer.

    The small company has just started, and a few artists who can be cultivated were selected during the interview. Shen Yu plans to hire a well-established agent. She does not operate a training school here. No talent.

    Among the interviewees was a young male beta who performed very well, and Shen Yu intended to use him as his assistant. Chen Mo also thinks that person is nice.

    After a whole day of interviews, both Shen Yu and Chen Mo were exhausted.

    "This is my planning book. Take a look. We started with web dramas and web dramas. The review requirements for these are not so high. They are widely circulated in the Internet age and can quickly increase the company's reputation. Make money quickly. .” Shen Yu handed over the plan.

    Chen Mo turned a few pages and exclaimed: "Here, you are too professional, aren't you? You are too good! Old man, I feel that the two of us will enter the wealth list within two years!"

    "Work hard, no problem!" Shen Yu is still very confident in her ability in business.

    "You have to choose a script for a web drama. I know a few directors, and the asking price is not low. Can the web drama earn back?" Chen Mo was still a little worried.

    "We can poach directors, actors, and screenwriters from art schools. The asking price of the students is not too high, and they will seize the opportunity given by the investor.

    As for the script, I found a few highly read novels on the Internet. , You see, this "Phoenix Flying" has a high number of hits, and has a fixed readership. After the film is made into a drama, the readers will become the audience. If you create momentum, the number of views will also increase, and you will make money without losing money." Shen Yu clicked on Pass the novel I read yesterday to Chen Mo.

    "Not bad! Then I'll choose a novel. Later, you can contact the author to see if the other party has any cooperation intentions. The director and screenwriter will leave it to me. Since we want to do it, let's seize the opportunity." Chen Mo is also enthusiastic up.

    "Okay." Shen Yu readily agreed.

    Ding! Ding! Ding!

    Three messages were displayed on the phone, all from the detective.

    Shen Yu opened them one by one, looked at them, frowning deeply.

    "Chen Mo, I want to ask you something."

    The author has something to say:

    My Girlfriend's Promotion~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1K 16
Serendipity (n.) to find something good without looking for it; to discover something beautiful by chance or accident... I own none of the vampir...
6.6K 267 55
Everyone knows that Xiao Can, the queen of three habitations, has always been at odds with the almighty director Chu Huaiying. When the two meet, the...
1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
5.3K 69 10
What defines a quirk...? Is it the power it gives?..., It's usefulness?...., It's might?....., No... What truly defines a quirk, is what the quirk is...