After wearing a book, the wim...

By Xiaoshuo_

The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 9

1K 41 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 9

That was the first time Gu Qingjiu saw Shen Yu so ah.

"You dare to touch her and try!" Shen Yu no longer concealed her true self, just now, she saw Shen Feng's knife tip turned around and stabbed towards Gu Qingjiu.

Shen Yu was glad that she was an S-level A, otherwise it would be too late to save Gu Qingjiu, she was furious, pointed at the culprit and shouted: "Ye Bai, contact a lawyer to sue her, let her go out of prison, and never see the light of day again for the rest of her life! " In the

distance, Shen Feng was pinned down by Ye Bai and couldn't move, and the knife in his hand was kicked far away.

The movement was too loud, which alarmed the office staff on the whole floor. Some who didn't know the cause and effect wanted to go up to help Shen Feng, but were stopped by the bodyguard called by Ye Bai.

"What are you watching? Are you paying your salary to watch the excitement? What about the manager of the HR department? Write down all the excitement and withhold one month's performance!"

Shen Yu knew that Gu Qingjiu would be nervous when there were many people, so she looked close Crazy and even a little ugly, she won't let others see her wife's jokes.

She carefully protected Gu Qingjiu in her arms, like a chicken cub.

Everyone was shocked, how could this be the useless Third Miss of the Shen family who they had seen before, who was hunched over and didn't dare to look people in the eye? That vicious and domineering look made people shudder.

The suppressed Shen Feng suddenly screamed, no, everything is wrong, this is not the Shen Yu she knew, not the Shen Yu who dared not let anyone bully her, not the one who would only hug when she was beaten Shen Yu, who was being beaten with her head upright, "Who are you? Who are you? You are not Shen Yu! Who are you?"

Shen Yu ignored anyone, she carried Gu Qingjiu into the reception room, and lightly He put it lightly on the sofa and locked the door behind him.

"Are you hurt anywhere? Are you scared? It's all my fault, I shouldn't have brought you here. It's all my fault." Shen Yu's eyes lingered on Gu Qingjiu, her eye circles were slightly red, and her hands were shaking a little.

Just now, it was too dangerous.

I have to admit that Shen Yu like this is fascinating, and Gu Qing loves the feeling of being protected to death.

When being held in her arms, she could kiss those thin lips just by tilting her head. She even wanted Shen Yu to mark herself, but she resisted.

They can't have that kind of involvement.

Gu Qingjiu held those trembling hands, and said lightly: "I'm fine, thank you for protecting me just now." Fingertips gently scraped Shen Yu's palm wrapped in gauze, she knew it was to save her, Shen Yu Yu did not hesitate to hurt herself.

The more Shen Yu was like this, the more Gu Qingjiu felt that she was not worthy of Shen Yu.

Shen Yu was still immersed in self-examination, and did not hear Gu Qingjiu's strangeness.

What a cowardly act and let others protect her, no matter whether Gu Qingjiu can accept it or not, she will be more domineering in the future and give her more sense of security.

"Qing Jiu, run away when you encounter danger in the future, don't worry about me. I'm an Alpha with thick skin and thick skin. I'm your Alpha, I was supposed to protect you, but in the end..." Shen Yu blamed herself.

"It's all right, Shen Yu, don't be like this." Gu Qingjiu didn't know what to say.

"Hmm." Shen Yu also knew that she was too excited, she leaned over and hugged Gu Qingjiu, their cheeks were almost touching, she tilted her head, and her lips accidentally touched Gu Qingjiu's earlobe.

Gu Qingjiu grasped her knees subconsciously, and the numbness spread along her earlobe all over her body, and she almost broke her defense.

She doesn't dislike Shen Yu's approaching, but she is afraid that if she is greedy for someone's embrace, she will not be able to bear the pain after being abandoned, and will go crazy.

There was a knock on the door and the police were on the scene.

Shen Yu opened the door of the reception room. Shen Feng outside the door had disappeared, and Ye Bai was guarding the door of the reception room.

The police officers asked Shen Yu and Gu Qingjiu what had happened, asked for their contact information, and left.

During the whole process, Shen Chengnian didn't show up, it was as if the world had evaporated.

The Shen family was in chaos all of a sudden, without a leader. Shen Shengmei got up overnight abroad to hold a meeting with the Shen family in China to stabilize the situation, arrange work, and sort out the progress of the project. At the same time, she sent people to search for Shen Chengnian frantically.

Shen Shouyi of the old house was also alarmed, and in a fit of rage he suffered from high blood pressure and was admitted to the hospital.

Shen Yu didn't pay attention to these things, the Shen Group has a deep foundation in Yecheng and Shen Shengmei is there, she doesn't worry, and she doesn't care about that cheap father and cheap grandfather.

She cared more about her own money, and the stocks she bought were mushrooming like mushrooms after a rain, and her wallet was getting bigger and bigger, and she also had a plan for the next step.

At noon, the three of them had a hasty meal at a restaurant near Shen's.

Gu Qingjiu was very curious why she didn't go home for dinner, but she followed Shen Yu's arrangement without asking any further questions.

In the afternoon, Shen Yu took Gu Qingjiu to a studio. The owner of the studio was a graceful woman. The woman had a good figure, and she was wearing a long skirt that pinched her waist. The places that should be highlighted were very proud.

In contrast, although Gu Qingjiu is also in good shape, she looks a bit earthy in a loose shirt and long-leg pants. She looked at Shen Yu, wondering what she was going to do? "You just said you were coming, but you didn't say you were bringing your sister-in-law!" The woman sized up Gu Qingjiu, then winked at Shen Yu. Looking familiar, Gu Qingjiu was very pleased. Shen Yu was still holding Gu Qingjiu's hand, "Qingjiu, this is my little Chen Mo is a beta. Don't worry about her, she's crazy." After speaking, she looked at Chen Mo, "Restraint, don't scare my wife." Shen Yu's generous introduction touched Gu Qingjiu's heart. "Hello." Since she is Shen Yu's friend, Gu Qingjiu greeted him politely. "Hi sister-in-law! Sister-in-law is so beautiful! No wonder our old Shen is so ah now, so he is so angry that he is a beauty!" Chen Mo patted Rainbow fart. "Okay, there are too many words to save you. Find a quiet room for my wife to rest."

Shen Yu didn't know what Gu Qingjiu was doing in the room every day, but she had something important to tell Chen Mo today, and Gu Qingjiu was only discharged from the hospital in the morning, and she was frightened, so she didn't intend to let him stay with her all the time .

"Okay. There is a karaoke room here, with fans and air conditioners.

There are drinks in the small refrigerator, which is very quiet. There is also a bed for rest. The sheets are all new, and no one has used it yet." Chen Mo smiled. , "Sister-in-law, are you satisfied?"

Gu Qingjiu nodded embarrassedly.

"Qing Jiu, rest here for a while, I'll talk to Chen Mo about some business matters. Ye Bai is just guarding the door. Okay?" Shen Yu asked softly.

"Don't worry about me, go get busy." Gu Qingjiu's understanding always hit Shen Yu's point.

In her previous life, Shen Yu was an invincible king in the shopping malls, but she was alone, and the joy of victory was not shared with anyone. In this life, she has such a gentle wife, life is enough.

The two of them were bitter, and Chen Mo watched from the side with his teeth gritted.

I went out today and experienced a lot of things, which brought a lot of inspiration to Gu Qingjiu, and I couldn't wait to record it. After Shen Yu left, she turned on the computer and immersed herself in her own little world.

Chen Mo's small studio is dedicated to cultivating singers and some third-tier stars. It has only been established for a year and is about to close down.

The main reason is that the national entertainment industry has not developed and is not as popular as abroad, and Chen Mo himself has no economic sense.

"Aren't you planning to go home and inherit the family property? You don't want a group company as big as Shen's?"

Chen Mo was a little excited and confused after learning that Shen Yu was going to take a stake in her small studio.

"I am not in the Shen family. I want to be the largest entertainment group in the country. Do you want to do it?" Shen Yu's fingers tapped the table rhythmically, as if everything was under control.

"Do it! Who wouldn't do it if there is money to make? But, how do you do it?" Chen Mo asked.

"At present, the domestic entertainment industry has not developed yet. Let's create a group of representative stars as early as possible. In a few years, when the film and television industry begins to be saturated..."

Shen Yu analyzed the market situation of the world and her previous life after traveling. The market situation in that world was similar, so she decided to start with the entertainment industry that made the most money.

Chen Mo frowned, becoming even more confused. Is this still the Shen Yu she knew?

The thinking is so clear, and the analysis of the market development situation is so logical that no single order can be listed on the rich list after one or two years of operation!

"Could you be a soul wearer? Tell me, who are you?"

Shen Yu almost spit out a mouthful of water. Today, two people have doubted her identity, should they hide it?

"Okay, I'm just joking with you. But, you have changed a lot! It really impressed me. I feel like what I saw was a stranger in old skin?" Chen Mo rubbed his chin and flicked it "Hey, anyway, you are getting better and better! I just heard you say that, and I think it is very feasible, why don't you start practicing now?" Speaking of

business, Shen Yu talked a lot, and she told Chen Mo A five-year plan has been set, down to the details of the monthly progress. Of course, she is not a shopkeeper. In addition to being a shareholder, she also has to participate in the company's operations.

The two chatted vigorously, and it was dark by accident. Only then did Shen Yu remember that Gu Qingjiu hadn't eaten yet, and his wife couldn't do it if she was starving.

She stood up and said goodbye to Chen Mo.

"Come on, you gave such a big piece of cake, how can you let the two of you go back like this? I treat you, how about having a feast at Yipinzhai?" Chen Mo hasn't talked enough yet, and always feels that Shen Yu's mind is worth her Learn the business classics.

"No, the two of us have something to do tonight."

"Hey~~~ Newlyweds, be careful of your kidney failure!" Chen Mo said disgustedly, she was a beta and couldn't tell that Shen Yu and Gu Qingjiu didn't tag each other.

Shen Yu didn't bother to explain, so she gave her a blank look and walked towards the karaoke room.

Before reaching the door of the karaoke room, there was a burst of brisk laughter, and a woman's voice was a little soft, "Nothing~" At the end, the ending sound was prolonged, very angry.

The other voice was from Gu Qingjiu, "I really envy you." What do you

envy her for? Shen Yu frowned slightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 3.8K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
24.5K 670 84
1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard to make money to support his family inn...
5.3K 69 10
What defines a quirk...? Is it the power it gives?..., It's usefulness?...., It's might?....., No... What truly defines a quirk, is what the quirk is...
68.3K 1K 56
|| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 || Project sekai x Reader INSANELY SLOW UPDATES.. ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ!! 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞�...