After wearing a book, the wim...

Door Xiaoshuo_

The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 8

1K 49 15
Door Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 8

    Shen's front desk receptionist is sitting on a chair and manicuring her nails. These are the most popular soccer baby nails she has newly made. If she wants to go to the football game with her boyfriend at night, she must get them done to perfection.

    Yesterday afternoon, the whole group received a notice that Shen Yu, the third lady of the Shen family, would come to the group today to take up the post as the deputy general manager. But so what?

    Everyone didn't pay attention to the trash who stuttered and walked with his head down and his chest in his chest, and he didn't dare to look into people's eyes and talk.

    Including the receptionist in front of me, she raised the manicured left fingernails towards the door of the high-light area, carefully inspecting each place from all angles through the light.

    There were three people standing at the front desk, blocking the main light, the reception lady had to stand up and move to the right, Shen Yu and Gu Qingjiu's eyes followed her to the right.

    There was no shelter there, and the light source was sufficient. She looked around and found that the little fingernail of her left hand was still not perfect, so she sat back on the chair and continued to polish it.

    Gu Qingjiu couldn't stand it anymore, thinking that the purpose of coming here today was to support Shen Yu, she coughed heavily.

    The reception lady was as deaf as she didn't bat an eyelid.

    Shen Yu sneered inwardly, without showing it, gestured with his empty right hand to Ye Bai behind him, the latter understood, and strode over, his huge height blocked the light, feeling extremely oppressive, and slapped Ye Bai with his generous big palm On a marble countertop.

    The receptionist was startled, the file in her hand was crooked, and the entire nail surface was scratched.

    "Where's you Mr. Shen?" Ye Bai had a fierce face, and the reception lady almost cried out of fright with such a yell.

    "Where, which Mr. Shen?"

    "Which one is there?"

    "Only, only Xiao, Mr. Shen is here..."

    Ye Bai glanced back at Shen Yu, who nodded slightly.

    "Let her come down!" Ye Bai picked up the landline microphone on the table and forced it into the reception lady's hand, his eyes widening.

    A few minutes later, the elevator door on the left opened, and Secretary Wang greeted him with a smile on his face.

    "Miss San, I'm sorry to welcome you, you've been neglected! You've been neglected!"

    Secretary Wang, who hadn't had a good face the last time we met, greeted him with a smile today. If something goes wrong, there must be a demon. Shen Yu nodded at him and waited quietly. .

    "Hi, young lady." Secretary Wang glanced up and down at Gu Qingjiu with malicious intentions.

    "Hello, I'm the bodyguard of Miss and Madam." Ye Bai stepped forward and blocked Shen Yu and Gu Qingjiu tightly.

    Secretary Wang looked up, frowning and forced a smile.

    Bringing such a big bodyguard here seems to be very defensive.

    "Miss, madam, this way please." Secretary Wang led the way and led the three into the elevator.

    Ye Bai was the last to go in, blocking the elevator door with his back on his back. The numbers on the elevator flicked quickly, and stopped on the 23rd floor with a ding.

    The elevator door opened, Shen Feng had a sneering smile on his lips, and stared over, but met a pair of cold black eyes, the man blocked the entire elevator door, like a weird scene in a horror movie. She was startled, and the ten-centimeter high-heeled shoes under her feet tilted and almost fell.

    Shouldn't it be Shen Yu and Gu Qingjiu? Are they in the next elevator?

    Ye Bai bent down and walked out of the elevator, only to see Shen Yu and Gu Qingjiu who were covered, holding hands, they looked very affectionate, if Shen Yu hadn't been huddling behind Gu Qingjiu's shoulders.

    "Little Mr. Shen." Secretary Wang bowed slightly to Shen Feng respectfully.

    Ah! Call her the third miss, and call Shen Feng the little Mr. Shen.

    Don't treat the difference too clearly, obviously you don't take Shen Yu seriously.

    Right now, Shen Yu didn't care about it, she lowered her eyebrows and shunned her eyes and pretended to be cowardly and called out "Second Sister."

    Although she hated the other party very much, Gu Qingjiu also called out out of politeness.

    Shen Feng curled her lips in disgust. This wimp used to see himself walking around, and was beaten and dared not make a sound, so he used that stinky mouth to call her second sister? It's disgusting, this kind of waste is wasting food in the world.

    She's actually her own sister? Hmph, it's an eyesore, it's better to die. Shen Feng exhaled a breath from his nasal cavity as a response, and when he turned around, his eyes were full of killing intent.

    Shen Feng walked in front, and then Secretary Wang introduced the structure of the Shen Group, the distribution of floors, etc. to Shen Yu and Gu Qingjiu.

    They stopped in front of the reception room, and Shen Feng condescendingly turned her head and looked at Shen Yu with an extremely arrogant attitude, "Okay, Miss Gu will rest in the reception room. I want to take Shen Yu to familiarize myself with the company's affairs. I won't be back for a while." The

    last four words were bitten hard, and Gu Qingjiu was startled when she heard it, and she looked at Shen Yu worriedly.

    Shen Yu smiled and said in a low voice: "Thanks to my sister for coming with me, I am no longer afraid. You just wait for me here, and I will be back in a while." After she finished speaking, she patted the back of Gu Qingjiu's hand and raised her eyes again. He gave Ye Bai a wink.

    The moment she let go of her hand, Gu Qingjiu realized that the two of them had come here holding hands all the way. Shen Yu's palm was very warm, and it was a circle bigger than hers, so it felt safe to hold it.

    I always feel that Shen Yu gave her strength.

    When Gu Qingjiu came back to her senses, Shen Yu's figure had disappeared at the door of the reception room, and Ye Bai stood behind her like a piece of furniture.

    "Ye Bai? Why are you still here?" What if Shen Yu was bullied? Gu Qingjiu looked at Ye Bai suspiciously.

    Ye Bai acted as if he didn't hear, he just stood there without looking sideways.

    "The 23rd floor is the office area of ​​Shen's high-level executives, 209 is the secretary's office, 208 is the conference room, and the rest of the rooms are the offices of the high-level people. The 201 in front is the office of Mr. Shen, and the 202 next to it is the third lady. I'm in the office, please follow me." Secretary Wang led the way.

    Shen Yu lowered her head and chest on purpose, secretly looked around through her forehead hair, paying attention to Secretary Wang and Shen Feng's every move.

    Shen Feng originally walked in front, but walked to the back.

    The corridors on both sides of the 23rd floor are monitored, which can cover the entire floor, but rooms 202 and 203 are sandwiched between stairwells and a panoramic floor-to-ceiling window. And these two places are the dead ends of monitoring.

    At this moment, the floor-to-ceiling windows are wide open, and the cold wind blows in from the outside and mixes with the cold air of the air conditioner, which seems out of place.

    Secretary Wang, who was walking in front, blocked the stairwell and the front, and Shen Feng walked behind and blocked the back road against the outer wall. The two of them sandwiched Shen Yu in the middle, leaving only the floor-to-ceiling windows on the right unobstructed.

    Shen Yu figured it out, she thought that Shen Feng would at most humiliate her in public and kill her prestige as a new official. Unexpectedly, Shen Feng was more vicious than she imagined.

    She wants to kill to avoid future troubles!

    No wonder Shen Chengnian wasn't here today, he avoided it on purpose.

    What kind of enmity does this family have with Shen Yu, so that they wish she could die?

    Suddenly, Secretary Wang took a step in and slammed into Shen Yu with force. There was a floor-to-ceiling window on the right, and outside the window was a height of tens of meters. If he fell, he would only die.

    If it was Shen Yu from before, she probably would have waited to die with her head in her arms.

    But this Shen Yu is not that Shen Yu, she has been on guard against these two people for a long time, and quickly turned around and knocked Shen Feng away before Secretary Wang bumped into him. A S-level A is not only amazing in speed, but also amazing in strength, Shen Feng was almost knocked out , she slammed her back against the wall.

    Secretary Wang was out of luck. As a beta, he used all his strength to hit someone, but found that the person who was hit was no longer in place. When the opened panoramic sunroof was facing him and opened the door, it was too late to take back his strength. The whole person followed the inertia Out of the 23rd floor.     Shen Feng was knocked back a step, she was too far away from Secretary Wang, and the speed of the other party's fall was too fast, she didn't even have a chance to reach out, and just watched her ally just... die!     The miserable cries were blown away by the high-altitude wind, and almost no one in the office building heard them.

    Shen Yu stood safely in the distance. She straightened her back and stared at Shen Feng with cold eyes.

    "Oh, why couldn't Secretary Wang think about it and committed suicide?"

    Shen Feng was so frightened when the incident happened suddenly, his back was covered in cold sweat layer by layer, and he couldn't move at all as if the soles of his feet had taken root.

    She twisted her neck mechanically and turned to Shen Yu's direction.

    The original plan was for Shen Yu to fall out of the window and die, but it turned out that Secretary Wang rushed out of the window. The person who ran away from him just now was standing in the distance, with sharp eyes and a mocking smile at him?

    Where does Shen Yu still look like a wimp from back then? The aura of a pure S-level Alpha overwhelmed Shen Feng, her face flushed red, until the aura was put away, she wailed mournfully.

    Shen Feng's mournful cry spread throughout the entire Shen's building.

    Gu Qingjiu in the reception room jumped up in shock, and ran out in the direction of the sound.

    Gu Qingjiu saw Shen Yu running back at a glance. The other

    person's face was full of horror, and he ran into her arms directly, "Sister, Wang, Secretary Wang fell from the building." Trembling, Gu Qingjiu tried her best to comfort the other party, "What's going on? Are you okay?" How could someone fall down the building? Are they going to kill Shen Yu?

    Thinking of this, Gu Qingjiu hugged Shen Yu's arms tightly, feeling that only they can protect each other in this world.

    Shen Yu's head rested on Gu Qingjiu's shoulder, the other party couldn't see her expression, but her body trembled with excitement. She winked at Ye Bai.

    Ye Bai is a professional bodyguard. When he saw the scene, he knew what had happened. He immediately contacted his old friend in the Shen's Security Division to capture the video as evidence, and immediately contacted the police.

    If someone doesn't offend me, I won't offend him. If someone offends me, I will dig his ancestral grave! Shen Feng, if you dare to do it today, then I, Shen Yu, don't have to show any sympathy.

    In her previous life, Shen Yu was an orphan, but she had no desire for family affection.

    I was thinking of the original owner's family affection, so it would be good to teach the Shen family a lesson, but since the other party wants to kill me, then don't blame her for being rude.

    The person trembling with excitement was still clinging to his wife's arms, pretending to be frightened to take advantage of his wife.

    Gu Qingjiu Neng immediately ran to protect her, and hugged her to comfort her, which moved Shen Yu deeply.

    She has liked older women since she was a child, and Gu Qingjiu's move undoubtedly hit the softest part of her heart. She wished she could hug Gu Qingjiu and kiss her.

    After being happy for less than two seconds, the tight embrace was suddenly released, and Gu Qingjiu leaned over to push Shen Yu out.

    Shen Yu went in without knowing it, and was puzzled. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw that Shen Feng had a sharp knife in his hand at some point, and rushed over like crazy.

    The point of the knife was so close that Gu Qing could only push Shen Yu away. She subconsciously stretched out her hand to block it, and closed her eyes in horror, but instead of being greeted by the cold tip of the knife, she was picked up by someone with an unsteady center of gravity.

    "Slap!" With a loud slap, Shen Feng was slapped a few meters away.

    Gu Qingjiu opened her eyes, and she was wrapped in Shen Yu's arms. Her Alpha stood in the light, her figure was tall and straight, her aura was fully opened, and the golden eyes were burning with angry flames, like an angry god.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

69.4K 3.2K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
63.5K 2.6K 93
As the first marshal of the interstellar, Jiang Shuiyun read the popular interstellar novel in her spare time, in which the trashy A who eats the sof...
62K 1K 16
Serendipity (n.) to find something good without looking for it; to discover something beautiful by chance or accident... I own none of the vampir...
80.7K 3.8K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...