After wearing a book, the wim...

By Xiaoshuo_

The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

1.4K 60 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 7

    The cry of "sister" softened Gu Qingjiu's heart. She was five years older than Shen Yu.

    Shen Yu is not as strong as other A's. She has a cowardly personality, and her pair of golden puppy eyes can arouse Gu Qingjiu's desire to protect.

    "What's wrong?" Gu Qingjiu asked.

    "I, I dare not say. Elder sister, can you promise me first?" Shen Yu lowered her eyebrows, stared at the other party pitifully, and begged.

    "Tell me, I will help you if I can." Gu Qingjiu knew that Shen Yu's nature was not bad, but she was too cowardly. If she could help her stand up, she would be willing.

    "Sister," Shen Yu clasped the edge of the bed with her fingers, "Grandpa said to let me join the company and let Shen Feng take me. But, I was very scared, I was afraid that she would hit me. When I was young, she always hit me, return, return Steal my things."

    Shen Yu accepted all the tragic experiences of the original owner's short life. Now that you have changed the core, you can't be too ostentatious, first pretend to be stupid and then play by ear.

    Gu Qingjiu's wings are not yet full, and she has no time to protect herself. As the heroine in the book, the enemy is hard to guard against. It is the worst strategy but also the easiest way to tie her to protect her. Let her stay alone. Shen Yu is really worried.

    Gu Qingjiu pursed her lips, she had seen Shen Feng before, she was tricky and domineering, she was a Beta but more flamboyant than A, it was not easy to deal with. If she were to take Shen Yu with her, it would be hard to guarantee that Shen Yu would not be bullied.

    "Okay, but I have to prepare first." Gu Qingjiu swallowed, she was also a little scared.

    Although, as the eldest lady of the Gu family, she can count the number of times she has been to the Gu Group on one hand, and there are not many who can help Shen Yu, but it is good to accompany her to give her courage.

    Shen Yu smiled contentedly. After Gu Qingjiu finished her porridge, she packed up the disposable dishes and threw them into the trash can. He took a tissue and handed her to wipe her mouth.

    At this time, there was a knock on the door of the ward.

    The doctor made a routine ward round, and Shen Yu got up to make room. As soon as she stood up, she saw a tall and strong woman like an iron tower standing outside the door of the ward. The woman nodded to Shen Yu when she saw Shen Yu.

    "Qing Jiu, let me go out first." After finishing speaking, Shen Yu turned to greet the doctor again, "Doctor, please."

    After seeing Shen Yu go out, the doctor asked in a low voice: "I have read your medical records, Your passion period caused by induced pheromone disorder is very unstable and frequent. If it is serious, you will not be able to integrate into society. This situation is mostly caused by frequent induction of passion. It means that someone treats you... Do you need to call the police for you? ?."

    Gu Qingjiu lowered her head, closed her eyes, and shook her head gently, it was useless.

    "Sigh." Many O's who were hurt were reluctant to call the police, fueling the arrogance of the perpetrator, and the doctor glanced at the door, "There is another way to alleviate your symptoms, which is to ask your partner to tag you and use her information Su stabilize your hot period."

    "Thank you doctor, I will handle it myself." You can't drag her in, as long as the water is dirty, she will be fine. Moreover, Shen Yu can't help her.

    The doctor shook his head helplessly, knowing that the Omega in front of him had given up fighting.

    In the corridor, Shen Yu and Beta bodyguard Ye Bai were talking.

    Ye Bai joined the army at the age of sixteen and rose from private to captain. After retiring at the age of thirty, he served as Shen Shengmei's personal bodyguard for seven years. The main task of returning home this time was to protect Shen Yu.

    The personal bodyguard for seven years has a lot of connections, she is Shen Chengmei's confidant, Shen Shengmei's concern for Shen Yu is not like a fake, in such a chaotic environment abroad, she is willing to draw her confidant out to protect Shen Yu. But why didn't he take her by his side to take care of her if he cared so much about her?

    These questions have gone through Shen Yu's mind. She is not used to being trusted by other people, but since she can be Shen Shengmei's personal bodyguard, she must have some means. What's more, the original owner has too few resources, so he can only choose to trust those close to him.     The most important thing right now is to protect Gu Qingjiu. The person who hurt Gu Qingjiu is in secret, and she refuses to tell the truth, and she doesn't intend to force the other party to reveal the scars and memories of the past. when.     "No matter who you were loyal to before, from now on I am your boss, and I will pay you wages.

    Your main task is to protect my wife Gu Qingjiu at all costs and prevent her from any harm. Be especially careful not to let people from the Gu family approach her. "Shen Yu glanced at the situation in the ward, and signaled who Ye Bai was going to protect.

    Ye Bai raised his eyebrows secretly. He heard that the little boss was a wimp, but the person in front of him had no personality, behavior or words. Seeing Gu Qingjiu     shaking her head twice in a row, Shen Yu pursed her lips, turned her head and told Ye Bai, "You have to do a few things, first go and bring this person a     Xin'er , and then investigate..."     Ye Bai was very professional, and acted immediately after receiving the order. She and Shen Yu exchanged phone numbers and chat software, so that they can be contacted at any time. Ask about Gu Qingjiu's condition.     The doctor didn't hide anything this time, and he said it all, as if he was pinning his hopes on this A.     Shen Yu was a little surprised. She didn't expect Gu Qingjiu to be so laissez-faire about her condition. What was she afraid of? That Who is the person who frequently hurt her? Why didn't he let himself help her? Did he not trust her or didn't want to get involved with him?     After thanking the doctor, Shen Yu adjusted her mood with her back to the ward, put on a smiling face, and pretended not to know Wang Xiang walked into the ward, "Qing Jiu, are you feeling better? The doctor said..."     "What did the doctor say? "Gu Qingjiu hurriedly asked.     "The doctor said you can be discharged from the hospital, and asked me to spend more time with you. "Shen Yu pretended to be stupid, "Look, you will go to work with me later, it just so happens that I will accompany you too. Isn't it good? "The golden eyes looked at the gray eyes inquiringly, but they were dodged.     Hearing this answer, Gu Qingjiu breathed a sigh of relief. Induced sex pheromone disorder means uncleanness, and no spouse can accept that the other half is unclean. , no matter what the reason;     but she was also a little lost, clamoring wildly in her heart that she wanted Shen Yu to protect herself as desperately as she did against Shen Ci that day. Knowing that it was impossible, she looked forward to gaining a sense of security and warmth from the other party.

    "Well. Then let's leave the hospital. Don't you still have to go to work?" Gu Qingjiu lowered her eyebrows, lifted the quilt and went to the ground.

    "I'll go through the formalities, Qing Jiu can just wait for me here." The moment Shen Yu turned around, the corners of her raised lips drooped down.

    After being discharged from the hospital, the two went home and cleaned up. Gu Qingjiu took a laptop, stuffed self-defense spray and even an electric shock baton in his pocket. It may not be used at all, just to embolden yourself.

    When she reached the door, she took a deep breath and stepped out of the small apartment door.

    They used their own car to travel today, to be precise, it was the dowry given to Shen Yu by the Shen family.

    The driver was Ye Bai, the strong woman I saw at the hospital in the morning.

    The car is a limited edition car with a lot of space. Shen Yu and Gu Qingjiu sit side by side in the back seat, separated by an adult.

    "Qing Jiu, her name is Ye Bai. She is a beta. She used to be my aunt's personal bodyguard. From now on, she is responsible for protecting our safety."

    Shen Yu leaned over to whisper to her, and her hot breath hit Gu Qingjiu's delicate ears. ,Itchy.

    Shen Shengmei, an ordinary-level Omega, in the Shen family that puts a lot of emphasis on A over O, forcibly opened up a world in the wild foreign market by her own strength, and became the actual person in charge of the Shen family.

    She was unmarried all her life, yet she became a legend admired by countless ABOs.

    Once upon a time, Gu Qingjiu also wanted to become an independent O like Shen Shengmei. Take control of your own life, not an Omega at the mercy of others.

    "Hmm." Gu Qingjiu withdrew her thoughts and turned to look out the car window.

    Pedestrians on the street were in a hurry, passing by each other without stopping, Gu Qingjiu knew that they were staying, those smells were staying, and remembered some bad things. She swallowed several times nervously, her fingertips turned white when she clasped her hands together.

    Suddenly a warm hand freed the two pinched hands.

    Shen Yu leaned over, squeezed in with her right hand and grabbed Gu Qingjiu's wet and cold left hand in the palm of her hand, brought the belt to her side, and stammered, "Sister, sister, I, I'm a little tight, nervous. "

    Shen Yu was really nervous, there was a thin layer of sweat on her forehead, and she twisted her thigh hard where she couldn't see, it hurt to death!

    Seeing her so nervous, Gu Qingjiu's attention was distracted, but she became less nervous. Not only did he not blame Shen Yu for grabbing her hand, but he comforted him instead.

    "Shen Yu, don't be afraid, let's go in later." Gu Qing held Shen Yu's hand in anticipation.

    Well said, walk in... My wife is nervous and stupid... It

    's rare that Gu Qingjiu from Wannian Zhai is willing to go out of the house for her, and Shen Yu is also a little moved when he is so nervous and comes to comfort her.

    The car was parked in the ground parking lot opposite the Shen Group.

    As the newly appointed deputy general manager today, he has no work card, no reception, and no qualification to park the car in the underground garage.

    Today's sunshine is just right, the morning rush hour for work, there are rows of office buildings across the street, pedestrians coming and going on the sidewalk are crowded at an intersection waiting for the green light.

    Gu Qingjiu's breathing was a little short, and she always felt that everyone was pointing at her and laughing, with mocking eyes, everyone was talking, and the buzzing in her ears was getting louder, and she didn't step out with her left foot twice , the pace is a bit messy.

    Shen Yu squeezed her palm, leaned over and whispered, "Sister, look at me." The

    two were very close, and the familiar smell of shampoo wafted into their nostrils. Gu Qingjiu raised her eyes and saw an expression reflected in her golden eyes A dazed beautiful woman.

    When the green light came on, pedestrians hurried across the street, only two beautiful women stood there and stared at each other affectionately.

    The golden eyes gradually widened, Gu Qingjiu reached forward to touch the dazed woman inside, and told her, don't be afraid.

    The next second she was hugged.

    "Sister, don't be afraid."

    After a long time, Gu Qingjiu hummed. I have to protect others, but I am comforted by others. Really.

    Shen Yu gently opened her arms, took Gu Qingjiu's hand, waited for the green light to turn on again, and walked towards Shen's building side by side. Ye Bai followed closely behind the two of them.

    A man and a woman stood in front of the largest floor-to-ceiling windows on the 23rd floor of the Shen Group Building.

    The man stroked the sleeves of his suit. He hadn't reported his revenge for being taken away by the security guards in the small apartment last time, "You brought an O with you last shift? Fuck, why does your Shen family have such hair that they didn't even grow?" Qi, an idiot who can't even sleep in bed?"

    "Who told you that she is from the Shen family? Maybe she is a bastard!" The woman's hanging eyes were narrowed, she has been working hard in the Shen family since graduation, thinking There is no way for her to step aside.

    Even if it's the old man's will, if you don't have the ability to accept it, then you can't blame me.

    Shen Yu, if you dare to come, I will let you lie down and go out, and you will never dare to step into Shen's again! A trace of cruelty flashed in Shen Feng's eyes.

    "Let's go, go down and meet that peerless wretch." Shen Feng turned her toes, paused, and said to Secretary Wang: "Don't play Gu Qingjiu's idea, someone from the Gu family has passed the message."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 146 7
Author: Ask the West/问西来意 Three years after marrying Qin Changyi, Sheng Mingzhao suddenly found out that he was a vicious female supporting role in a...
4.8K 162 12
ONE PERCENT | ❝ and what about that 1%? ❞ Eloise Diaz was in love with her best friend, that much was clear, and she was sure that Anthony Foster did...
5.2M 466K 96
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...