Change | Todoroki Shoto X rea...

By mishibread

โ˜…ๅฝก ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™ . ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'... More

Quick intro!
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 1 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 7 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 8 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 9 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 14 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 15 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 16 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 17 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 18 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 19 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 20 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 21 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 22 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 23 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 24 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 25 โ˜…ๅฝก
mini announcement ~โ˜†
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 27 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 28 โ˜…ๅฝก
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 29 โ˜…ๅฝก
โ€ขโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโœฆ โค ๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š โค โœฆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ€ข

ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 26 โ˜…ๅฝก

2.3K 44 36
By mishibread

"So, Y/n, what was it like training with Endeavour?" Midoriya said as he took out the hero notebook that he always carried around. "I mean, it wasn't all that bad. He taught me a few things and he helped Shoto learn to control his fire better. But, all four of us, we're a lot more advanced now so our work-study could be pretty different. He's also... changed a bit so I'm not sure how he'll act when we get there."

Midoriya nodded and began to write down all the things you said. He also started to do that muttering thing he does so you guys just kinda tuned him out. "Wake me up when we're there." Katsuki put on his headphones, crossed his arms and went to sleep.

"How are you feeling, Shoto?" he sighed. "Not sure. But I know that it's something I need to do." You smiled and squeezed his hand, "And how are you feeling?" He asked, brushing a fly away hair from your face. "I'm fine now! Any and all symptoms of a cold are gone." You were feeling a tiny bit drowsy during the Christmas party but you were finally 100% at full health now. "That's great, love. But... That's not what I meant."

You quirked your head in confusion, "So what did you mean?" He looked over at Midoriya to excuse the two of you to talk elsewhere, but he had fallen asleep too. That was quick. You of course took the chance to take a picture of them since this was the first time you'd seen them so peaceful while sitting next to each other. Katsuki is gonna kill you when you show him these. "It's been a little less than a week since Kohaku came to see you. You haven't talked about it so I just wanted to know how you were feeling."

You sighed, not sure what to say. It was something you tried not to think about but it wasn't so easy. When you were sick and unable to go to school, you did everything and anything to keep your mind off that man. "Y'know... Keigo told me something about him." He squeezed your hand and patiently waited for you to continue. "He told me he was constantly leaving my mom. He told me how each time Kohaku came back, he came back because he needed money. So, he'd tell my mom how sorry he was and how he promise he'd never leave her again and she believed him every time and every time... he left."

"My mom was a really strong woman. She never took shit from anyone but when it came to Kohaku, it was like she became putty in his hands; she became... weak around him. She really loved him and he hurt her every single time." You quickly wiped away a falling tear. "Keigo said Kohaku was telling me the things he'd tell my mom when he wanted her to take him back. He just wanted something from me. That something most likely being money..." Shoto gently rubbed your back as you opened up to him.

"I'm not crying for him. Even though he wasn't around, I had Keigo. I never grew up thinking about my biological dad because I had my true dad with me all these years. I'm crying for my mom and all hurt he brought her. It fills me with so much anger and frustration thinking about all the times I'd see her cry because of him. I remember asking her what was wrong and she'd tell me it was nothing but then I'd see pictures of Kohaku and her covered in her tears... I'm glad Keigo punched him because I honestly would've done a lot worse." 

You and Shoto chuckled. "I'm not sad, I promise. But thanks for letting me vent a bit. I feel way better." He nodded and wiped away your tears. "Of course. I love you." You smiled and pecked him on the lips, "I love you too." Shoto was about to say something but he was cut off by his own yawning, "Take a nap, babe. I'll wake you guys up when we get there." He nodded, yawning again before resting his head on your shoulder.

❦❦❦

When you guys arrived, Endeavour greeted you all. He complained a bit because Sho brought Katsuki and Midoriya along but Shoto pretty much told him to stop complaining. 

And now, the four of you were right behind Endeavour who suddenly began running. "Watch from the back!" Endeavour was shocked that you guys were right behind him when he suddenly took off. Before he ran off, you had heard something off in the distance that you were going to warn Endeavour about but he was actually a second ahead of you. He's number one so you weren't too surprised he was on top of his game.

"Guys, let's go this way!" You began to go off in a different direction and the three boys actually followed you. You were surprised Katsuki followed you without bickering first. "Can I ask why we're not following Endeavour?" You nodded, "The villain can control glass. Eveavour is not only the number one hero, but high heat is the villain's weakness. You really think he's gonna face Endeavour head-on? I'm thinking he might run away and possibly has something else planned especially since he's near Endeavour's agency." You guys turned a corner just in time and saw three people getting ready to strike Endeavour.

Looks like you were right once again. Shoto used his ice to stop a few of the villains and you were getting ready to stop the third one, but feathers struck the villain before you could. "Oh, work-study students?" Your eyes widened, "Ke-- Hawks?!" The four of you backed down as the villains were knocked out. 

"Sorry, I was just a little faster. I thought Endeavour was in trouble." Endeavour huffed as he tied the glass Villain, "Did it look like I was in trouble?" Keigo flew down to where you and Shoto were. "It did, didn't it, Shoto? Hello, Water Lily." You were still so confused as to why he was here but you just assumed it was a part of his mission.

You all turned the villains into the police and they took them all away. Midoriya introduced himself since he never got the chance to before. You just hoped he didn't mention you and Keigo knowing each other since Keigo was now constantly being watched by the League of Villains. If they figured out you two were connected... Who knows what'll happen...

But luckily, it was a brief conversation between the two and Keigo ended up giving a book to Endeavour. The way he handed it to the hero made you think it was more than just a book... Like he was trying to hell Endeavour something. Keigo was never much of a reader, so seeing him say the book was a great read was very odd to you. Not only that, the look on his face looked like he was silently begging and hoping for Endeavour to take the book. 

"I brought these for someone just like you!" Keigo said, turning around to face you four with his charm turned all the way up. It seriously took everything in you to not laugh in his face. "If you've got speed..." He quickly placed the book in everyone's hands. "... I think the power to predict what's coming ahead goes with it. Or, of course, if you have great hearing." He winked at you and you gave a quick thumbs up in return.

Before Keigo took off, he mentioned how he was recommending the book to all his hero friends. And he urged you all to read over the highlighted parts... He's being too weird for this to not be some kinda message about the League of Villains... His eyes say it all. I need to read this the second I get the chance. You thought to yourself as you watched him fly away. Not being able to see him as much as you used to and not being able to talk to him every day hurts but you know it's what needs to be done. To ensure the safety of Japan and maybe even the world, you needed to cut off your connection with Keigo.

❦❦❦

"What the hell is taking him so long?! I'm mad and wanna kick some ass after that spoonbill cut in!" You smacked Katsuki on the head, "Don't talk about Keigo that way you pomeranian!" He was gonna fight back but you threatened to hit him again, this time harder so he backed down. "Anyways, Endeavour is probably busy with something... I'm going to the bathroom while we wait." 

"You better not take long. I'm ready to fight!" You rolled your eyes, "I'll take as long as I want. Just for you, Kats, I'll take my sweet time." Midoriya and Shoto held Katsuki back as you walked off. Even if they didn't hold him back, all he would do is tussle with you for a moment, nothing too serious. But it was still funny to see him being held back like some angry dog.

When you made it to the bathroom, you took out the book your da- Keigo had given to you and everyone else. What if he's genuinely interested in this book and I'm being paranoid... but his behaviour was so weird...  You took a deep breath before opening the book and skimming through it. "If I remember correctly, he wanted us to pay close attention to the highlighted parts... And he recommended the second part."

Back when he helped you guys with those villains, or more like stole your victory, his way of speaking was so off and unnatural, even for him. You kept reading over and over on the parts he told you guys to but you just couldn't decipher whatever message he had. 

You closed the book and sighed, rubbing your eyes and looking at yourself in the bathroom mirror. "Calm down, Y/n. Just... gotta look closer." You sighed once more before opening the book again. You skimmed through the highlighted parts, thinking about what he said. "Second part... Wait..!" You realized that the second character, from each highlighted part, they were all connected "The... enemy... is... the... liberation." You reread everything to make sure you weren't misreading anything.

"They number... over... a hundred thousand?! In four months... they'll rise to action..." You couldn't even call to ask if that was correct or anything... "Maybe I can ask Endeavour if he understood the book??? Did he even get the message? Has he begun to read it? How do I ask without giving anything away?!" You sighed and closed the book, your hands slightly shaking. 

Was it fear over what you just read? Was it the adrenaline? You looked at the time, it's been almost 10 minutes since you came to the bathroom... I should go back before they think I passed out or something. You calmed yourself down before making your way back to where the boys are at.

"The hell took you so long?!" Katsuki was ready to give you an earful for taking so long, "I got a little lost and I'm on my period. Is that a good enough reason?" You watched as the three boys' eyes widened and their faces went red. You weren't actually on your period but you can use that excuse whenever you want! "You guys are seriously getting embarrassed cus I mentioned my period? Grow up." 

"SHUT UP! I didn't expect you to be so bold, that's all... I thought girls were shy about that kinda stuff." you shrugged, "Well some girls are but I'm not. Never understood why it's so taboo though." You were still pretty shaken up over what you just finished reading... In four months, there might be a war between the league of villains and heroes...

If my dad-- Keigo wasn't working as a spy, this would've been a huge surprise attack. They would have way more of an upper hand... Even though your mind was filled with these worries, you had to do your best to pretend like nothing was wrong. You just hoped Sho wouldn't catch on. As aloof and oblivious as he is, he can somehow always tell when something was wrong with you. Always.

"Shoto, Bakugo, Y/n, Deku-- I will be looking after you four."

❦❦❦

There you four were-- Running behind Endeavour who again took off. You were surprised at how fast he was to respond. Growing up and even now, you never really focused on Endeavour. He was a pretty amazing pro, but you always watched Keigo, your mom and a few other pros do their hero work.

You were lost in your thoughts when you saw Endeavour take a sharp turn without slowing down... If anything, he went faster which caught you by surprise. And when you three got there, the villain was already apprehended. "Bakugo, did you notice?" Sho's question made Katsuki turn around, clearly irritated. "There's nothing you couldn't realize that I  couldn't! Anyway, just spit it out!" You chuckled a bit, he probably wasn't so sure if we all noticed the same thing. "He used flames to propel himself whenever he sped up. The Jetburn he used in Kyushu with the Nomu... He probably compressed that and made it into propulsion."

You noticed that back there as well and Katsuki got a little annoyed because 'he copied his explosion.' He said the same thing when you used those exploding bubbles back at the sports festival. Katsuki would not shut up about it for a week after that. Though you did get a little inspiration from his quirk... But nah, he didn't need to know that! "There's a big street that way." You said, pointing in the street's direction, "By emitting flames to intimidate the suspect, he narrowed down the path the suspect could take to escape." Endeavour nodded and once again took off, leaving you three behind. 

The other pros, the ones who work under Endeavour's agency, told you guys they'd take care of the villain so you all took off as fast as you could. Fire and water are both incredibly strong elements... Endeavour is able to propel himself with his fire. Shoto's doing it too. If they can do it with their fire then... You took a deep breath before propelling yourself the way Endeavour and Shoto are doing it, but with your water of course and you began to go a lot faster.

You guys were actually able to keep up way closer with Endeavour. But, even though you guys were going faster, he was still able to get to the crisis before the rest of you. "At least we're improving. Endeavour's a pro, the number one hero at that. The fact that we're able to match his speed just a bit more is saying something." You tried your best to make the boys feel better but it wasn't working all that well... "Shoto, Bakugo, Y/n. You three have the same homework."

Katsuki was of course annoyed but his grumbles were brushed off. "Store it up and fire. Condense your power. Be able to release your maximum output in an instant and focus your power precisely. First, keep repeating this until you can do one of those things without thinking."

❦❦❦

"Y/n, would you like to try mine?" You five were currently on a lunch break on top of a high building. "S-Shoto... your dad is right there." He glanced at his father and shrugged. "He's talking with Midoriya." You were a bit hesitant but you also really enjoyed it when Sho shared his food with you... "Fine." You took a quick bite of his anpan which was of course delicious. Shoto smiled as he watched you happily eat. 

"Do you not get nervous so high in the air?" You shook your head. "Not at all. Keigo used to take me flying all the time. At first, it was a bit scary but it became really fun. Now being up this high doesn't scare me. Why do you ask? Are you scared?" You teasingly asked. "Maybe a little... I'm not usually up this high." You giggled, "I should ask Keigo to take you for a fly. He took Tokoyami on one! What about you Katsuki, you scared to be this high?" He turned to you, angry that you would even suggest that HE, Bakugo Katsuki, was scared! "Why the hell would I be scared?! I literally fight in the air!"

You rolled your eyes, "Yeah but not this high. Bet you'd get scared if you had to fight this high." You giggled as Katsuki only got more irritated. "OH YEAH?! YOU WANNA GO?!" You glanced over at Endeavour who was watching you two bicker. "Can you use your water to fly, Y/n?" You shrugged, "I'm not sure... I've never tried it but I can make platforms." Endeavour contemplated for a bit. "Go ahead, you two can battle. But make it quick." Your eyes widened a bit, surprised he actually would let you two fight. You weren't planning on actually battling Katsuki but why not, right?

"Alright, I'm gonna beat your ass!" You smirked as you stepped onto the platform you made for yourself. "Don't look down, you'll get scared." You teasingly said, knowing he'd look down. Katsuki did in fact get a tiny bit nervous being so high up, but he was able to shake it off rather quickly. "Y'know now that I think about it, this would be our first time going up against each other, Katsuki." He smirked and got into a fighting stance. "Don't expect me to go easy on you." You cracked the knuckles on your hands, "I'll hate you forever if you did."

"Remember, make this quick. We still have work to do. Ready and... Start!" Katsuki wasted no time to make the first move but you of course dodged it. Realistically, Katsuki had the upper hand in this fight. It wasn't often that you fought while in the air, but Katsuki does it all the time. And because of that, he's extremely flexible, a little more than you are. He's able to easily move in the air while your movements were lacking a bit but not enough to throw you off completely. Even though he had the upper hand in this fight, if you wanna become a pro, you have to adapt and overcome any and all obstacles. 

However, You and Katsuki have a similar fighting style; you both use mixed combat to fight and you're both great at it. You threw a kick at him that he was able to block, but it clearly hurt his arm. Katsuki's quirk is stronger the hotter and more sweaty he is so, you made sure to use cold water on him. Not cold enough to freeze but it's pretty damn clod.

You shot cold water in his face that blocked his sight, but he didn't let this throw him off. He quickly rubbed his face and got back to fighting. "Gettin' tired?" You shook your head, "No, but your explosions are weaker than usual. The cold water affecting you, Kats?" You said, wiping away a little blood from the corner of your lip. Both of you are a little ruffed up, but not to the point where neither of you would have to stop today's work study. "Shut up!" You two ran right for each other and began to engage in hand-to-hand combat. 

Again, Katsuki did have a bit more of an upper hand so he currently had you pinned to the platform as you tried to fight back. "JUST CALL IT ALREADY!" Katsuki thinking he already won just pissed you off which gave you a random surge of strength. You grabbed him from his costume and used your body to flip him on his back. The strong impact took the air out of his body for a second and you took this chance to get on top of him to finish it. "Sorry, Katsuki." You lifted him up and headbutted him as hard as you could. "OW?!!!" It's not often that you headbutt someone and it's not often when he gets headbutted so the impact hurt you both! "Ouch... It looks painless in movies."

"That's enough. It's a tie. Now hurry up and get ready to leave." Smoke was basically coming out of Katsuki's ears when he heard Endeavour call it a tie. "WHAT?!! I CAN'T ACCEPT THAT! CMON LET'S GO AGAIN!" You got off Katsuki, still trying to soothe your forehead. "We can fight when we get back home, just get up already." You held out a hand for your friend on the ground and he begrudgingly took it. "Kacchan, Y/n! You two did great! I can't believe this is the first time you two fought!" Midoriya said as you two made it back on top of the building. "SHUT UP DEKU!"

"You did amazing, Y/n. You're not hurt too badly right? How's your forehead?" You giggled as Shoto worriedly checked you. He placed his cold hand on your sore forehead which definitely helped. "I'll be fine, promise. But your hand is helping." You turned to look at Katsuki who was still upset about your fight being a tie. 

"You did great Kats. You almost had me, not gonna lie. But stop whining, I already said we could fight when we get home." He glared at you and just laughed "She's right, you did great Bakugo." Shoto said as he held up an ok sign with his hand. "SHUT UP HALF AND HALF!" Shoto gave the angry pomeranian a quick sorry which made you laugh. Their relationship was so funny to you. Katsuki would never admit this but you know he acknowledges Shoto as his friend.

❦❦❦

Sho Sho <3
My old man called
me into his study.
I'll be over to your
room soon. 

You
oh ok. i hope
everything
goes well

After a long day of working with Endeavour, you all were finally relaxing and for some reason, your room was the place the boys wanted to spend their time in. "I'm still pissed it was a tie. When we get back to U.A., we're having a real fight and I'm gonna kill you!" You chuckled, "That's fine. But don't throw a hissy fit when I win." Katsuki grabbed you by your collar and began to shake you back n forth, saying whatever came to his irritated mind. "Kacchan! Don't shake Y/n!" You laughed as Midoriya tried to pry Katsuki away from you.

Even though your teasing pushed his buttons, you both knew it was all in good fun. He wasn't actually annoyed... Well, maybe just a little bit but he didn't try to actually hurt you. You guys have only known each other for almost a year but it feels like he's known you his whole life. Of course, he would never admit this... And he would never admit that he loved the gift you gave him for Christmas and has been wracking his brain trying to think of what to give you in return. It's well past Christmas but late gifts are okay, right?

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 
                  meanwhile. . .

"What do you want?" Shoto didn't know what to expect from his father, but he knew he wanted whatever it was to be quick. "Shoto. Please, sit." Shoto hesitantly sat down across from his father. He began to get nervous, did something happen to his mom? To his siblings? Why did he want him to sit down? "I'm not really sure how to talk about this so I'll just... Are you dating Y/n?" 

Shoto's eyes widened slightly, that was the last thing he was expecting to hear from his old man. "Does it matter if I am?" Endeavour went quiet, he wasn't really sure how to do these kinds of father-son talks... "I don't know how you found out, but if you called me here to tell me to break up with her then save it." Shoto got up to leave but Endeavour stopped him. "Wait, Shoto! That's not it!" He turned to look at his father for a moment before sitting back down.

"I... Uh... Congratulations." Shoto was a bit taken aback. His father has never explicitly forbade him from dating but he would always tell him to always only ever focus on being number one. So he knew his father would go ape shit if he found out his 'greatest creation' was dating. Shoto assumed this was a part of his old man 'changing.' 

"Thank you, I suppose..." The tension in the air was definitely... awkward. But at the same time, Shoto felt really bad for telling his dad about your guys' relationship without talking about it with you first. "Y/n's a great girl. She's smart and has a strong quirk and--" "You only approve of our relationship because you want our kids to have our quirks? Is that it?! You're insane if you think I'm going to put her through the same things you put mom through!" A small spark of fire began to go off on Shoto, he was visibly getting angry. 

"Looks like Natsu and I were right. You really haven't changed." Shoto decided it was best to walk away before he let his emotions get the best of him. "Shoto, please wait! Again, that's not it! I was going to say she's going to become an amazing hero." Maybe Shoto was a little too on edge with his father but could you really blame him? True changes won't happen quickly. "How did you find out? Did my sis tell you?" Endeavour shook his head. "No. Wait, she knows?" 

"Yes. So does mom, Natsuo, Midoriya and Bakugo." His father was a bit dumbfounded since it seemed like everyone but him knew. But of course, he didn't blame his son for not wanting to tell him things. "I see... Well, no one told me. I just noticed you and Y/n seemed rather close. How long have you two...?" His voice trailed off at the end. "Nearly 8 months."

Shoto's anger went away but the awkwardness was still there and they both knew it. "That's a lot longer than I expected... Not in a bad way! I mean, I'm surprised you two kept it secret this long." The dual-haired boy nodded in response. "I'm going to leave now. Bye." Shoto turned around and began to walk away, hoping to finally escape the very uncomfortable tension in the air. "Uh, Shoto! You two are... young adults but remember to be safe if you're going to... Just be safe." 

He never turned around to face his dad, but Shoto's face was bright red. He was always quite oblivious when it came to a lot of things but he completely understood what his father meant by 'staying safe.' Shoto gave a small, noticeable nod and continued to walk out of his father's study. Since he never turned around, he never got to see how his father was embarrassed about what he said too!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
                 back in your room. . .

"Night guys! See you tomorrow!" You waved goodbye to Midoriya and Katsuki as they went to their rooms for the night. You were a bit worried since it had been a while since Shoto had last texted you saying he was going to his father's study. You just hoped Endeavour was mad at Shoto or forcing him to train his quirk. He said he was trying to change but you couldn't help but worry. "Maybe I should text him to check up on him." You were just about to send him a text when you got a knock at the door.

"Ah, Shoto." relief washed over you as you were most likely overthinking again. Though he looked really red in the face... "Babe are you okay? Do you have a fever? See I told you not to kiss me while I was sick!" You started feeling his forehead to see how bad his possible fever was but he gently grabbed your wrists. "I'm not sick, don't worry." Once again relieved that he wasn't sick but you were still confused as to why he looked like a tomato. "Then why...?"

Shoto walked into your room and sat down on your bed. "I just told my dad that we're dating." Your eyes widened. That was the last thing you expected to hear. "I'm sorry I didn't discuss it with you before telling him but he asked and I said yes..." You sat down next to him, giving him a peck on the cheek as you did so. "Don't be sorry, I'm not upset or anything. I just wanna know how he reacted..."

"I was expecting to have to argue back and forth with him. I thought he would've been angry that I was dating someone but he was actually okay with it." You smiled and Shoto began to tell you how the rest of the convo went. It sounded pretty awkward from what you were hearing. Poor Shoto.

"Then, when I was about to leave he..." His face began to go bright red again. "Maybe we should go to bed. It's late and we have a long day tomorrow and..." You watched as your boyfriend began to stammer and hurriedly try to take his shirt off to go to bed. "Baby slow down. Is it really that bad?" You chuckled as you saw glimpses of his flushed face.

He slowly turned around, "He told me to be safe if we were going to... You know?" You were pretty tired out from today so it took you a second to understand what he meant... "I don't get-- O-oh..." Your face began to heat up as it finally clicked in your head. The tension in your room got so thick. You and Shoto were both not sure what to say... 

"Kinda really awkward but... I mean he's not wrong." You nervously chuckled, trying to make it less awkward between you two when you suddenly began to laugh. "I'm sorry it's not funny I swear... I just..!" Seeing you laugh made Shoto laugh. There really wasn't anything funny but maybe you guys just needed a good laugh.

Tears began to form as the two of you fell to the bed, holding onto your stomachs, laughter filling the room. But soon, the laughter died down and what was left was you and Shoto smiling at each other. "I've never seen you laugh like that, Sho." You brushed hair out of his face. "You're pretty."

Smooth. "You just gonna ignore what I said?" He pulled you on top of him, placing kisses on your face as he did. "I've never laughed like that, ever. But it felt nice doing it with you." You giggled and bent down to kiss your boyfriend. "You're so cheesy sometimes, y'know that? I love you." 

"I love you too."

A/n: hiiiii everyone. sorry this was SO delayed. I've gotten so busy with thanksgiving and school. I'm still mad my school didn't give us the week off for thanksgiving break but anyways, I hope all of you who celebrate thanksgiving ate lots of yummy foods and enjoyed your break. thanks for reading ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 859 50
"๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ sequel to my first {shoto todoroki x reader} โš ๏ธ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...
54.8K 2.9K 16
๐’๐”๐€๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„. | โ ๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š...๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–...
9.5K 280 44
๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•’๐•ž ๐•€ ๐•—๐• ๐• ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•œ๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐••. โ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ‹†...
237K 10.1K 80
[๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น.] โ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†...โž [๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ], ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ...