Pronto Para Ser Esposa? Soon...

Door Mchawtt

This book is teacherxstudent love story and of course it is girl x girl Sira is a teenage girl who suffers fr... Meer

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25 (Lydia POV)
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
AUTHOR NOTE
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER Part 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter Part 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
New Book
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Epilouge

Chapter 60

1.1K 33 1
Door Mchawtt

Lydia Pov

It's been 10 minutes and she hasn't said anything. She had been sitting on the sofa for the previous ten minutes, looking at the wall. "Sira, I—" "I'm sorry, Lydia," she murmured, not looking at or at me. "What are you sorry about, Sira?" I was perplexed since I was the one who had hurt her, not the other way around. 

"I came home drunk last night, which I shouldn't have done, no regardless of how angry I am," she said, making direct eye contact with me. No matter how angry she is, the way she looks at me makes my knees buckle and my heart melt. I began taking little moves toward her to see if she wanted me to be near her.

I crouched down in front of her, reaching for her hands and slowly took them in mine. "Sira, I apologise for what I said. I am really sorry, and please trust me when I say that I did not mean anything. I would never say anything that would offend you, but I did, and I swear I will never do it again." As I spoke, her eyes welled up and she grasped my hands tightly. 

" I'm sorry Lydia, for saying those things to you about your parents as well; I shouldn't have done that and—and I don't blame you for what happened to my parents. I promise it was simply because I was upset at you and wanted to hurt you in the same way you did, but Lydia, I swear, you are not to be blame. You are the finest thing that has ever happened to me. That transformed me and made me a better person. My parents would be proud of you and grateful for your presence in my life. I am sorry for the events of last night, and I promise to come to you whenever I am angry or upset." 

"Sira, you should not be sorry, but I should be because you simply wanted to hurt someone who hurted me, which is understandable since you love me, I mean- I thought last night and imagined I would have responded the same way if someone had hurt you." I wiped her tears away from her cheeks and drew her closer to me, our foreheads touching.

"Lydia, I love you too much. I hope you know of that." "Sira, I love you as well. I hope you know that as well." We whispered to each other. We both nodded our heads in response to each other's questions. 

I drew back from her and saw her in her almond brown eyes. Her eyes carried all of the passion, words, and feelings she had for me. Everything. I leaned in closer, our breaths mingling. We can feel each other's breath on our lips. I took a brief look into her eyes before smacking my lips on hers. Her hands made their way into my hair, and mine held her jaw, drawing her closer to me.

Because of our disputes last night, this kiss was not gentle and pleasant; it was filled with hunger and need for each other. I drew her down and placed her on my lap. My hands slip beneath her top and clasp her waist. I moaned at our skin-to-skin touch, but feeling her skiing under my hands made me pleased. I grinned as we kissed and drew back . 

I leaned into it, feeling her loosen my hair and trace my cheek with her finger. This was a great time for me. Finally, everything is in order. In a week, she will graduate. We will be open, and we will not have to hide our relationship with the rest of the world. She pecked my brow for full 15 seconds. I opened my eyes and looked at her. 

An angel. My angel. My life savior.

"Sira, have I ever told you how much I want to marry you one day?" She squinted her eyes and said. "No, I don't think you mentioned it, but I did." 

"Then I tell you, you will be my future wife and the mother of our future children." She grinned, a wide beautiful smile on her cheeks, making my stomach and heart feel many things at once. It's like a rollercoaster with butterflies on it. I drew her closer and gripped her closely, my favorite, finding a home in her neck and savoring her smell. I exhaled a sigh. I'll never get tired of inhaling this aroma. 

"I apologize, Sira." 

"I'm sorry as well." Both of us whispered and just hugged feeling each other's wrap around each other's. 

...............

We both turned to look at the group walking in with Chinese food in their hands as the door opened. "Bitches, we bought food, let's eat," Jacob stated.

 "Do you have to be that loud?" she said out loud.

 "Are you both okay?" Aaron inquired. 

"Well, given our current situation, what do you think?" We were both snuggling on the sofa while watching Grey's Anatomy. 

"OK, that's excellent," he remarked as he entered the kitchen. 

We both rose up and entered the kitchen. I sat next to Sira, taking a dumpling for myself. "So, Sira, what punishment did you get?" Sarah inquired. I choked on the dumpling I was eating, and Sira most likely choked on her own spit. Everyone laughed at our reaction.

"What?" sira asked, her cheeks flushing.

 "I meant for you and Aiden to know what you and Aiden did last night. Lydia may have punished you to teach you a lesson because you know she is a teacher." Sarah went on. 

"No, she didn't. But do I deserve it? "she questioned as she looked at me, I shrugged my shoulder. 

"Umm, I suppose you should, what do you think?" Diana asked. 

"Well, she didn't ask for your opinions," Sira said. Diana grinned as she looked at her. "What do you think, Lydia?" Everyone's gaze was now fixed on me. I just want to eat my dumpling without any distraction.

 "Well, I might offer you something, but it won't be difficult. I'll be kind with you."

"Oh, come on, I said I'm sorry. Right"

 "Yes, but don't worry, it's a simple one." She groaned and took my dumpling from my grasp, devouring it.

 "That's mine, heyyy." I whined.

"Well, too bad now it's in my mouth," she said, her voice muffled by the large chunk of food in her mouth. 

"I'm not going easy on you now." I feigned to consider what punishment I should give to her. "Got it, you'll be sleeping on the sofa for the next week." Everyone chuckled as she yelled, "WHAT?" 

"Sira, you pissed her off. Second day of living together and kicked out of bedroom"Lila stated.

 "Shut up, Babe, it's the second day and I'm sleeping on the couch." I shrugged with a smirk plastered on my lips.

"Give me something else other than the sofa." 

"Are you sure?" she nodded.

"Are you certain?" I asked again, she nodded furiously.

 "All right, no sex till I say." Not only Sira, but also Aiden, Steve, Aaron, and Jack, had their mouths open.

 "What, that's even worse"she said whining simultaneously.

 "If I were you, Sira, I would have stuck with the sofa, since at the very least you'd still be getting some pussy," Noah replied. I locked my gaze on him. He returned to eating after raising his hands in surrender. 

"Why am I being punished since Aiden, redhead, and Noah were all present and helped?"

 "Don't worry, they'll get there." I said looking at Lila having a mental conversation with Lila.

"Of course, I'll take his playstation to my place," she added, and Aiden's eyes widened. "What not mine, How will I play?" 

"Well, babe, that's the punishment, not playing." she replied grinning, as if she has hit the right spot.

"I should never have helped you."he said looking at Sira.

 "What, you wanted to help me and you're the one who-" Sira stopped mid-sentence when Aiden told her to stop before she said anything we didn't want to hear. "sorry," she muttered.

 "Well, thank goodness my lady isn't here." Jack stated. I fixed my gaze on him. 

"I heard that Jack, no problem, I'll call your's and Noah's girlfriend as well to teach you a lesson. They will now be a member of this family as well."

Their eyes both widened.

 "What the hell, it wasn't even me. I was simply riding in the car when Noah is the one who discovered their whereabouts." Jack whined.

"What, you were the one who was bothering me to locate their location?" Noah frowned at him.

 "Why isn't Steve getting punished? Even he knew," Jack replied, drooping his shoulders. 

"What, how am I involved? I was waiting for you all at home with Jack." 

"You knew, therefore you're getting punished," Sira said.

 "Can I just add that Aaron and Diana are the ideal boyfriend and girlfriend who are not punished by their partners?" said Tanya sipping her coke.

 "Yes, because I listen to my girlfriend," Diana remarked, wiggling her brows. 

"I also listen to my girlfriend," Aaron said pecking Tanya's head.

"Shut up, I have a lot of things against you both." 

"Yeah," Aaron said. She whispered, "Yes."

 Damn, some secrets are being revealed now; this better be entertaining. 

"Like what?" Diana said, peering at Sira. 

"Sarah, you know I went out with my friends to a club on my birthday, and you won't—-"

 "Stop talking, Sira, or I swear I'll murder you." Sarah gave Diana an odd look.

 "Please say, Sira." Sarah told Sira.

"So when I woke up the next morning, Diana was nude next to me." Sarah's eyes were huge, and I mean really wide. Sira had informed me about what happen that night, so I knew she was lying. But I submitted to the illusion, gasping as if not believing.

"Wait a minute, you're lying. BABE, I wasn't naked; Sira was drunk, and I simply helped her in taking her and slept in her bed since I was tired." 

"Diana, she has other rooms as well."

 "However, babe—"  "No sex for you until I say so." Sira giggled as she saw Diana's response.

 "And—and Tanya, remember Aaron's date with you?" she said gasping for air in between her laugh.

 "Sira, don't you dare." Aaron warned her.

 "Oh fuck off, remember when you were gushing about how beautiful the date was, and how he took you to a park with fairy lights, and how delicious the meal he cooked? I'm sorry to tell you that I did all of the hard work and not him." She shrugged her shoulders and continued eating her food, unconcerned about what was going on around her since she was having fun. 

She is one little devil.

She raised her head from her dish and locked her gaze on mine. "I love you," I said out loud. "I love you, too," she said, mouthing it.

 I just love her.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

757 25 13
•*A GXG TeacherxStudent Fictional Lesbian Story• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *A Seductive and Tomboy Lesbian High School Senior Student...
404 19 24
This story follows Katie through the final months of her senior year in high school. Her nonexistent relationship with her mother doesn't stop her fr...
3.1M 94.3K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
47.4K 1.8K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...