Mr. Clifford (Muke)

بواسطة ostricheatingcheese

Luke is a high school student. He's pretty normal, and he's gay. But not many people know he's gay. Just his... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

13

2.8K 120 18
بواسطة ostricheatingcheese

-Michael's pov-

I sighed as I finished fixing my bleach blonde hair, which I had just added blue to. It was dry and it looked like something blue exploded on my head. I slid on my leather jacket and texted Luke, telling him to get ready and that I was on my way.

I walked out to my black car and got in. It smelled like strawberries, due to the little tree things that make your car smell good.

I started the car and All Time Low was playing really loud. It was in the middle of kicking and screaming, but I turned it down anyway. It was a little too loud to be background noise, but it was almost background noise.

I pulled out of my driveway and turned the music up a little bit more, because it was too quiet. I didn't like it, it made me feel lonely. I restarted kicking and screaming because I felt like hearing it and turned it up just a tiny bit more.

When I pulled up to Luke's house, something's gotta give was playing. "I love this song!" He exclaimed as soon as he got in, smiling. I restarted it for him and he smiled. He was so fucking adorable.

"Where are we going?" He asked. "We're just gonna go to my house. Is that okay?" I asked.

He nodded. "Of course." He smiled.

We got to my house and I got out. He was following me. It was 10:45 pm and dark. We walked in and he gasped.

"What?" I asked.

"Your hair" he breathed. I smiled.

"Do you like it?" I asked, running my fingers through it.

"I fucking love it" he answered. I smiled.

"Good." I responded. He smiled and came over to me.

"When did you dye it?" He asked.

"Today after school" I said. He nodded.

I pushed him up against the wall that was behind him and he looked at me. "Luke, you're so beautiful. And you look really fucking hot right now" I told him.

He smiled and blushed a little bit. "You look hot too. Like with your hair." He said, a little muttered and messed up.

"Damn it Luke" I mumbled, smashing my lips into his. I roughly kissed him for a minute before tracing my tongue on his bottom lip, making his mouth quickly open.

I shoved my tongue into his mouth quickly, feeling his warm tongue immediately and our tongues danced together. I sighed after pulling away since I was out if breath, but moved my lips back down to his neck.

I kissed down his neck and found a good spot to start sucking. I did and he moaned a little bit. I smiled and sucked harder, making him moan louder and lean his head back against the wall so I could get better access.

He was a mess by the time I had left three love bites and two hickeys on his neck and collarbone. I connected our lips again and he smiled. When I pulled away, he sighed at me.

"Michael, I love you" he told me, of really looking at me.

"I love you too." I admitted, looking right at him. I was absolutely sure I loved him. How could I not? He was fucking perfect.

I pulled away from him completely and walked into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything?" I offered as I got some water.

"No" luke called back from the living room. I got him water anyway.

"Thanks" he said as I handed it to him.

"Sit down" I told him, gesturing to the couch. He sat down and looked tense.

"Relax babe" I said, leaning back against the couch. He leaned back and still looked tense. I sighed and pulled him onto my lap.

He smiled and looked up at me. "What's wrong Luke?" I asked, noticing the smile didn't meet his eyes.

"Nothing" he lied.

"Luke tell me" I said, putting my hand on his cheek. He sighed.

"Its nothing" he repeated.

"Luke, you can tell me." I told him, looking into his sad but beautiful eyes. He sighed again.

"Angelinas pregnant. And I know you knew that, but I'm not the dad. It's not that she cheated on me that I care about, but I don't know." He explained. I kissed his forehead.

"Babe, its okay. Its that you want a baby, and your girlfriend is pregnant with a baby that's not yours." I said quietly. He nodded.

"It's gonna be okay luke. I promise." I whispered, kissing him gently. After I pulled away, he nodded

"I hope so" he mumbled.

"I love you" I told him.

"I love you too" he answered, letting a real smile show, even though it was small. It was pretty.

"You're so pretty" I told him, making him blush a little.

He cuddled up to my chest and sighed. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He was so perfect. I loved him so much and he didn't even know.

I turned the TV on, and turned the volume down a bit because Luke had his eyes closed and seemed like he was almost asleep. He was so cute. He looked peaceful in his almost asleep or sleeping phase.

I was watching criminal minds when a small snore came from luke. He was so fucking cute. I looked down at him and kissed his cheek softly. "I love you" I whispered. I watched his sleeping face for a second before smiling. He was perfect.

I tried to keep my attention on the TV, because watching people sleep was creepy. Even if they were flawless fucking gods...

And he was. Another small snore came from him a few minutes later, and I smiled again. He was so cute.

When the episode ended, I went to watch family guy since it was more relaxed and more fitting to my mood.

About halfway through the first episode, I had to pee. So, I gently pushed Luke off me and quickly went pee. When I got back, I pulled Luke back onto my lap and leaned him back against my chest.

I love Netflix.

I clicked play next episode since I had seen the episode that was on about 400 times.

"Michael?" Luke mumbled. I looked down. His eyes were open.

"Yeah, Luke?" I asked.

"How long have I been asleep?" He worried. I ran my fingers through his hair a couple times.

"About an hour and a half." I answered.

"Fuck" he muttered, getting up quickly.

"What's wrong Luke?" I asked ad he started looking around.

"My phone. I- I need my phone" he said, panic showing in his voice.

"What? Why?" I asked. "I- I need to call my mom" he told me, finding his phone and picking it up.

He scrolled for a second, then clicked and put the phone to his ear.

"Mom?" He asked. "Yeah, um- I'm at my friend Michaels." He said.

"Ask if you can stay the night" I whispered.

"Yeah... Um, mom? Can I spend the night?... Okay... Bye mom... You too" he said and hung up.

"Whatd she say?" I asked, impatiently like a child.

"She said yes" he answered.

"Yaasss" I hissed, making him smile.

"Let's go" I told him.

"Where are we going?" He asked, putting his shoes on.

"To get junk food" I answered. He smiled.

Ily all xx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

585 27 26
"You're complicated, Clifford." "Why don't you figure my heart out?" CONTENT WARNING! RATED MATURE - mature content, sensitive and triggering topics...
219K 16.1K 24
Michael is a famous reality TV star, living the Hollywood dream while doing absolutely nothing besides causing drama. or where Luke is a average guy...
223K 7.2K 63
Michael Clifford a.k.a Bad Boy. Michael is Summersville High's bad boy, girls want to be with him and the boys want to be him. Michael isn't the ste...
408K 16.7K 23
[completed] michaelgclifford: today i don't feel like doing anything michaelgclifford: except you, i'd do you hemmo1996: is there ever a time when y...