[Helluva boss] When Hells Fir...

By TheBorgerMan

Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured... More

Hiding In The Darkness
A Talk Between Father And Daughter
A Demon's Blood
Nightmares And A Recovery
At Long Last
Dinner With My New Family
A Talk Between Co-Workers
The Next Morning
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 1
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 2
Waking Up
A Fresh Start
Future Plans
Back to Work
The Ambush
When The Past Catches Up
Suffering
The Party
Hallucinations
Plans Of Attack
Let The Games Begin
The Fun Has Just Begun
When Hells Fire. . .Dies Out
Aftermath

Spending The Day With Loo

992 19 10
By TheBorgerMan

Y/N's pov

Loona has had me trapped in her warm embrace for at least over an hour now. I had to beg her to let me take a shower, and yet she begged for a few more minutes of cuddling. She eventually let me go and take my shower but In the end, we both got what we wanted so it was a win-win.

Y/N: Hey Look I'm going to go take a shower; once I'm done with that, we should be good to head over to stylish occult.

Loona: Alright, babe, go take your shower. I'll be here waiting for you.

Loona's pov

Once Y/N turned the corner to the bathroom, I began to think. I never thought I would have anything like this. I was so lonely before I met Y/N; everything about him is just perfect, and my mind then wanders a little too far off. I began to think of his size. I couldn't shake the thought of his dick size; he's already bigger than most hellhounds in height, so maybe his dick is too. What didn't help is that an ad for hot dogs started to play on the TV at this moment of all times. I swear to God my face was going to burn down this whole apartment from how embarrassed I was. I heard the shower turn off and saw him without his shirt again. My face lit up again like a Christmas tree.

Y/N: *chuckle* Loo, this isn't the first time you've seen me shirtless; you need to get so flustered.

Once he said this, I completely choked on my words, like a complete dumbass.

Loona: I u-uh i-i uh.

Y/N: *Chuckle* aww, what's the matter? Too hot to handle loo.

I've never been more flustered in my life. I never would have thought he, of all people, would be the kind of person to flirt like that. Nevertheless, he puts on some clothes (sadly) as we walk out the door and make our way to stylish occult. After some time browsing and trying some things myself, I and Y/N decide I have enough stuff and head back to our place to see how he looks in them, and holy sh*t was I not ready for this. We get back to our apartment, and he heads over to change into some of his new clothes. First, he comes out in a nice black hoodie with little holes at the top since it was a hoodie meant for hellhounds; it wasn't hot or anything, it just looked nice. He then came out in a nice-looking leather jacket I had custom-made with the Imp logo on it.

Y/N: So what do you think, Loo?

Loona: I'll be honest; you look great in that jacket.

Y/N: Aww, thanks, loo, so now what do you want to do?

Loona: Uh, well, it's *checks phone* 12:45 right now, and we can go back out for lunch if you'd like.

Y/N: I'd love that loo, anywhere we should go in particular.

Loona: I was thinking about this place that opened a few months ago. It's called the hellish pit or something like that. I heard it was meant for only hellhounds.

Y/N: Sure, well, head there for lunch.

*time skip*

 Y/N's pov

Loona and I went for lunch and went for a little walk together, and I realized something: all my life, I always felt like something was missing. Loona and the rest of I.M.P. were that thing I was missing all along. Ever since I escaped the government and went into hiding in the living world, I felt alone. I had no friends since I was a hellhound and feared they may find out and turn me in. I lost all hope up until the point where Loona and Millie found me in the living world all alone. I must have been lost in thoughts since I heard Loona calling my name, trying to get my attention.

Loona: Hey babe, are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm fine, Loo.

Loona: Are you sure? You look like you were lost in thought; were you thinking about the flamehound thing?

Y/N: Not entirely, Loo; more about my past is all.

Loona: You want to talk about It?

Y/N: It's okay, Loo. It wasn't anything much, trust me.

Loona: Y/N, when it comes to your mental health, I don't trust you all that much. It's not that I don't trust you; I do trust you; it's just more about the fact that you may just be telling me what I want to hear, so I don't worry about you.

Y/N: ...

Loona: Y/N Please just talk to me. Remember that we're all here for you, whether it's Blitz fatty Millie or me. We all care about you. Don't be afraid to talk about your past with us. We all know that you suffered for so long, but you are safer down here with us. We'll all stand and fight with you until the day we all die. Don't forget that we're all in this together. No matter how bad things get, we'll always have your back.

Y/N: Loo, thank you.

Loona: So what's on your mind?

Y/N: Can we please eat first and head home after? I'm not the most comfortable talking about my past in public, but I need you to promise me that this stays between us.

Loona: But the others should know this stuff.

Y/N: Loona I know you're worried about my mental health. The last thing I need is for everyone to be on board.

Loona then pulls out the most deadly weapon she has: puppy eyes. She nails it with a sad puppy look.

Y/N: Loona No.

Loona: Pleeeeeaseeeeeee. 

I try to resist her cute smile and her little puppy eyes, but I end up giving In.

Y/N: Alright, fine. I'll talk about my past when we get back to work.

Loona: Why not when we get home?

Y/N: I just need some time to think about it, that's all.

Loona: If you say so, now let's go in and eat.

Loona and I entered the hellish pit, and sure enough, she was right. This place was once for sure only for hellhounds. Everywhere I looked, I saw hellhounds, and for the first time in years, I saw my kind other than Loona. I noticed Loona's ears perked up as she heard another male hellhound.

???: Hey girl, I haven't seen you for a good while.

Loona: Oh, hey, Tex.

Vortex: Who's this dude, girl?

Loona: He's my boyfriend.

Vortex: I told you you'd get one. Now pay up.

Loona: Yeah, yeah, I know I owe you $20 because I lost the bet.

Loona takes out her wallet and hands this random guy $20 for whatever reason.

Y/N: Wait, what do you two know about each other?

Loona: Oh yeah, Tex Is a good friend of mine.

Vortex: Yeah, I've invited her to a couple of my girlfriend's crazy hound parties. By the way, I don't think I've seen you around; you're new to Imp City.

Y/N: I don't like talking about it; feel free to ask Loo.

Vortex: It's cool, man. I understand. If you don't feel like talking about it.

He turned and looked at Loo; she looked at me, wondering if she could tell him what happened. I nodded my head as she turned back at this Vortex dude.

Loona: He was captured by the human government after they set a trap on him and Blitz. He was hiding out in the living world for 5 years before I found out about him through Blitz. Millie and I went to the living world and rescued him. We found him hiding, bleeding out. In an abandoned hospital, once we found him, we brought him back to hell and treated his wounds, and about a week or so later, we were now boyfriend and girlfriend.

Vortex: Damn man, that sucks you ok after all that.

Loona: Tex, just give him a little bit; they did all kinds of fucked-up things to him.

Vortex: Alright, well, nice to meet you, man.

He sticks out his paw towards me. I hesitate a little bit, but he seems really laid back and chill, for a hellhound anyway.

Y/N: Vice to meet you too; the name is Y/N, by the way.

Vortex: Hey man, my girl Is going to throw one of the craziest parties yet. Why don't you swing by sometime?

Y/N: Sure, man.

Vortex: Here, I'll give you my number in case you ever come down to the party. I'll give you a call.

Y/N: Sure man I'll hand you mine.

We hand each other's phones over to one another and exchange numbers. Once he walks off, me and Loona look for a table and sit down. I pick up the menu and look around for something good. I decide to go for whatever restaurant item you want, while Loona gets the double hound deluxe (a burger). Once our food arrives, I hear Loona speak up.

Loona: So if you're ok with it,

Y/N: You want to go to Tex's party with me right?

Loona: Yeah, maybe. Only If you're okay with going.

Y/N: I'll think about it, lol.

Once we finish our food, we walk back to our place with Loona hugging my arm with a heartwarming smile on her face.

Loona: So about the party.

Y/N: You want to go that bad, huh?

Loona: If I have to, I'll pull out the puppy eyes again.

Y/N: No, not again. Loo, come on, It's not fair.

She looks me dead in the eyes and somehow manages to look even more adorable this time; this has to be the most deadly weapon she has.

Y/N: Alright, alright, fine, we'll go.

Loona: YAY!

She wraps her arms around me hugging me tight as I hug back, we begin our walk to our place when I hear my phone go off, I look at it and realized I didn't recognize the number I look in my contacts to see if it's Vortex seeing if he has the right number, but it wasn't him it was just a random number, I looked at the text and all It said was "see you soon"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1K 18
A human child gets adopted by a demon and later dies, come experience the rollercoaster of a life in hell. Disclaimer: I don't own Helluva boss or c...
18.2K 575 19
What, if Loona wasn't the only one, who was in that fucked up orphanage What if this someone was a human, who was transported into hell at the age 10...
445K 12.4K 23
(Y/N) was killed during the Great Depression and never did anything for herself in life and wanted to make up for that....in hell. So she gets a job...
44.7K 558 13
This is just going to go like in the series, I will be changing some stuff though because you will be in the series! You are Moxxie's sister btw! The...