✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

By prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... More

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
591-610
611-630
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

631-650

226 5 0
By prince05026

 Chapter 631 Demons run rampant 27

  Tao Yaoyao's family ran into the depths of the forest, and Tao Yaoyao shouted directly from a distance, "Elder Yu, Elder Meng, you can go back first, we estimate that it will take a long time Come out , if we don't come out in time, ask the two elders to take a leave of absence for the children."

  Elder Yu and Elder Meng immediately understood that the things in this forest were not simple, and they most likely could not participate in them.

  Elder Yu and Elder Meng originally planned to go back, but they received a call from the special department, telling them to keep an eye on this place, but they can go to the foot of the mountain to keep an eye on it. After all , they don't know what will happen in the woods, so they have to keep an eye on it. If something ran out, Tao Yaoyao and the others didn't stop it, so we had to rely on them as the second line of defense.

  Of course, it's not just them, there are many people from the special department.

  Tao Yaoyao teleported directly towards the depths of the forest at this moment. Tao Xingxing and Dabao had to run away. .

  In   fact, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's cultivation base is too high, even if the law of heaven does not grant amnesty, some of them use teleportation methods, but it's a pity that the children's experience is still a little bit less. of the woods, a dark hole appeared here, filled with demon energy, and Tao Yaoyao also heard the heavy sound of dragging the iron chain.

  Tao Yaoyao looked around, and there was nothing abnormal around. She checked with her spiritual sense. cave, she saw many people with chains tied to their hands and feet. These people were all demons. .

  The entrance to the Demon Realm?

  Tao Yaoyao was a little numb, "Xiao Tiandao, what's going on?"

  "I don't know either!" He was just a ray of the rules of heaven, how could he know these things, now he is terribly afraid good or not?

  "This forest has to be protected with formations." Tao Yaoyao frowned. She first set up a trap directly at the entrance of the cave, and then immediately organized the children to use the entire tree with Sleepy array wrapped up.

  Seeing that they were busy, Elder Yu and Elder Meng also came over to help. Tao Yaoyao commanded them, and quickly defended the entire forest with formations.

  The defensive formation is for defense from the inside and the outside, so don't think about the demon inside, and don't even think about getting in outside.

  There is also the trapping formation, there are five trapping formations alone, there is no way, Tao Yaoyao is afraid that some demons can ignore some formations, so she set up a little more trapping formations.

  And she also set up a shielding formation to trap all the devil energy in this forest. After all, if the devil energy radiates out, people or things around will be affected.

  "Instructor Tao, what's going on inside?"

  "There's a door leading to the Demon Realm inside. I guess it's caused by the power of this altar." After communicating, a door to the demon world was opened over there, and it was also a place where serious criminals from the demon world were locked up.

  Tao Yaoyao talked about the situation inside, all she can do now is to seal up the forest, so as not to let the devilish energy pollute the surrounding environment.

  "The Xu family has to be interrogated. I don't know what they are hiding. They are too dangerous! They can open the door to the devil world." Elder Yu immediately reported the situation here while talking. Son.

  Tao Yaoyao also talked to Di Feiye, and Di Feiye felt that the world was getting more and more strange.

  There are actually some strange things happening on Di Feiye's side, that is, the number of monsters in the woods is always increasing unconsciously. up every day, new monsters will appear every day.

  Di Feiye suspected that there might be a passage leading to the demon world in the woods on his side, so he decided to take a closer look.

  The news from Di Feiye's side made the hearts of the people in the special department a little heavy. The gate of the demon world was opened, and there seemed to be a passage to the demon world. What happened to their world?   Fortunately, there are no major problems in other places, but in Miaojiang, there are some problems, and the Gu technique that has been discontinued has reappeared.   This time the special department sent an elite team to go.

  Tao Yaoyao put the forest into a formation, and Di Feiye also put the forest into a formation, but he still left a door, which was specially made for the soldiers he trained.

  The door to the Demon Realm was opened, and the news was sent to the higher-ups. The upper-level people immediately began to organize people to investigate everywhere. Afraid that there would be problems elsewhere.

  This Gu technique is more terrifying than others, especially if it is mastered by a person, if this person's heart is not right, it can be said to be a disaster for the world and the common people.

  The special department attaches great importance to it, but Tao Yaoyao doesn't take it seriously. What she is thinking about now is that the gate of the demon world is opened, and the gate of the demon world is suspected to be opened, so there is still the gate of the underworld. She doesn't know what realm can be connected here, but this little Heavenly Dao is really too weak, if it is not for his weakness, it will not be attacked by other realms.

  Happy here with Xiao Tiandao has worked hard to improve, and even asked Tiandao from other realms for help.

  Xiao Tiandao was promoted two levels in a row before he was released happily.

  Returning to his own world again, Xiao Tiandao didn't recognize this world with all kinds of vicissitudes and holes.Tao Yaoyao met Xiao Tiandao when he came out. At first, this guy looked like an old man, then he was middle-aged, and then he became smaller and smaller.

  His growth is reverse growth, which is really enviable

  . that Tiandao was at a low level before, and he couldn't see many things by himself, but now as his level increased, he could see clearly, but he was also stunned by the scene in front of him.

  "Boss, help! " Xiao Tiandao grabbed Tao Yaoyao directly, and he felt that Tao Yaoyao was the only one who could save him now.

  "How can I help you? What do I want to help you with?" Tao Yaoyao saw Xiao Tiandao say such a sentence Without thinking, and directly gave him a nod.

  "Boss, this world has been pierced into a sieve. There are loopholes everywhere. What should I do?

  " Will ask for help.

  "Then it's bad, you won't be blocked, I'm not the way of heaven, and I can't help you, you can just figure it out."

  Xiao Tiandao was about to cry in fright, and he couldn't control the world like this Ah, thinking of this, he suddenly thought of an idea, it would be fine if he wasn't Tiandao.

  Xiao Tiandao wanted to throw the pot out at this time, he looked left and right and felt that Tao Yaoyao was suitable for throwing the pot away, after all, no one else could stand up to this broken pot.

  When Tao Yaoyao was thinking about how to block these doors, she suddenly felt a powerful rule enter her body, and then she instantly felt that she was connected with the blood of the world in front of her.

  "Xiao Tiandao, you... " Tao Yaoyao was speechless, Xiao Tiandao actually gave her the position of Heavenly Dao here, and then he ran into the space commercial street by himself, refusing to come out again.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 632 Demons run rampant 28

  Tao Yaoyao wanted to find Xiaotiandao to settle accounts, but it is a pity that he can't do it now, because the whole blue star has been broken into a sieve, and the air is leaking everywhere, although it has also made the world start to recover , but this world has also become a place where anything can break in.

  How can this work?

  Tao Yaoyao immediately began to try to control the entire Blue Star.

  Xiao Tiandao forcefully stuffed the strand of rules He had mastered into Tao Yaoyao's body, and Tao Yaoyao was trying to control it.

  Speaking of it, this ray of heavenly law is really too weak, Tao Yaoyao dare not absorb it too hard for fear of breaking it.

  However, when she was absorbing this rule, she also tried to incorporate other rules of heaven around her into her body.

  Tao Yaoyao really made the right move. When she was trying to grasp the rules of heaven, Di Feiye also had a feeling. They are husband and wife after all, and the most important thing is that the two of them are connected. So when Tao Yaoyao started to try to master the rules of Heaven, Di Feiye also started to try to master some rules

  . was too worried about Tao Yaoyao, he called out two of his subordinates to lead the soldiers for him, and he went directly to Tao Yaoyao's side.

  Although Di Feiye didn't know what was going on, he could feel that this was the time when his wife needed him the most, so he came here.

  "Husband!"

  "What's going on?" Di Feiye looked at the messy power of rules on his daughter-in-law, and he was a little at a loss. How should he help his daughter-in-law?

  "Husband, Xiao Tiandao has given me the position of Heavenly Dao. I have to find a way to master the power of these rules."

  "I'll help you!" Di Feiye directly pulled his daughter-in-law and sat down cross-legged . Since it's difficult for his daughter-in-law to handle it alone, he should be added.

  It took Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye three hours, and they worked together to completely grasp the rules in their hands, and the two met and smiled. .

  The two of them have absorbed a lot of nearby Heavenly Law rules in the process of mastering them. Although they are only half-way rules, these half-way rules are enough for Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye to use now, at least the two of them Compared with Xiao Tiandao, his control over Blue Star is many times stronger.

  The two of them have scanned the entire Blue Star. There are too many holes and space cracks. Even if they repair it, they won't be able to repair it for a while.

  But since there is no way to patch up the loopholes of the entire planet now, they can restrict the cultivation of people or things entering the blue star.

  Previously, Xiao Tiandao could only restrict people, below the foundation building , but he had no ability to control demons.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye increased the level restrictions on monsters this time, and also relaxed the level requirements on humans. No matter if it is a human, a monster, a demon or something, anyone who is above the alchemy stage will have no way to re-enter the Blue Star.

  In this way, the rules are unified, and the sense of restraint of the entire Blue Star is getting stronger and stronger. With the efforts of Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, although the entire Blue Star has as Many loopholes as space cracks, these loopholes Since then, things like space cracks or space doors have unified rules and restrictions, and the rules of heaven for the entire Blue Star have also become more unified and tidy.

  Moreover, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye also took the opportunity to complete all the rules of the half-way of heaven, and Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's control over the entire Blue Star has increased by one level

  . Star with ease, and it could even be said that it was easy to manage.

  It took Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye nearly two months to control the entire Blue Star.

  The two of them directly brought Xiao Tiandao out, "Xiao Tiandao, we have roughly tidied up this place now, can you take over the post of Tiandao now? " Whether it was Tao Yaoyao or Di Feiye, Well, the two of them don't want to be some kind of Heavenly Dao. After all, if they become Heavenly Dao, they will be bound here. Although there are many advantages, there are also great disadvantages.

  When Xiao Tiandao heard that he was asked to take over, he burst into tears, "Sister, brother-in-law, I don't want to care, I really don't want to care, I' m so scared!"

  Tao Yaoyao was depressed, and directly reprimanded, "You don't want to Don't worry, just dump the blame on me? I'll mend the blame for you now, and you just say you don't want to take it . Are you so innocent? How can you be so irresponsible?"

  Xiao Tiandao didn't want to control, She doesn't want to worry about it, okay? Although she has her husband to help, but there are too many things on the whole planet, she is not happy.

  "Sister, do you really have no way to let others take over? Tiandao has many benefits. If the body is broken, it can be repaired. Why don't you find out if you have a friend who is not in good health and let him Come here to mend your body?" Xiao Tiandao said while crying, occasionally snot and bubbling.

  "I said that you are still a little Heavenly Dao. Why are you so worthless? What is there to cry about? Besides, as a Heavenly Dao, you can better plan your future if you control this world, right?"Tao Yaoyao wanted to persuade Xiaotian.

  It's a pity, Xiao Tiandao doesn't like this, "Sister, I have already found a way to make money, I don't have this world, it will be easier for me to find a place to improve. " With the restraint of Blue Star, he can't even escape Far.

  Just look at the other Tiandaos. They have to go back to their own territory to guard them every once in a while. If they don't guard them, they will be punished.

  So Xiao Tiandao didn't want to be bound by this anymore.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little helpless, at this moment, Naya said, "Master, Noah is here."

  Tao Yaoyao immediately exchanged glances with Di Feiye, and their eyes sparkled at the same time

  . Noah still had the body of a robot, but he was free now, and he felt very comfortable staying beside Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, "Yaoyao, Aye, I will I can live with you now."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Noah with calculating eyes at this moment, "Noah, do you want to have a real human body?" Anyway, she is calculating, and she Knowing that Noah would not refuse.

  Noah was surprised, "What can you do?" He wants to have a human body. After all, he wants to practice permanently in the future, and having a human body is the most important thing.

  "Here, Lan Xing needs a way of heaven. If you take over, you can use the rules of the way of heaven to cultivate a real body. Just say if you want it or not?" Di Feiye said directly, and he didn't bother to make any detours.

  When Noah heard it, how could he refuse, it is a real heaven, and he can also use the rules of heaven to really cultivate a body, "Yes! If you give me, I want it!"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye really trusted Noah too much. The two of them talked about the situation in this world. In fact, speaking of it, there are many loopholes in this world, which is also good for Heaven, that is, it is easier to catch various rules to this world.

  (end of this chapter)

  Chapter 633

  Noah is very excited now. When Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye gave him the position of heaven, he directly abandoned his robot body and injected himself into the whole film. Among the rules of heaven.

  For Xiao Tiandao, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's duty of heaven, which the three of them abandoned like shoes, is like a treasure to Noah.

  To be honest, even Naya is a little envious. Of course, Naya now has an elf body, which is actually the existence that Noah envied before . Otherwise, he would not have been avoiding it for so many years, because he is too envious of Naya. , if he hadn't abandoned the seat of the interstellar mastermind now, it is estimated that he is still envious and jealous.

  But it doesn't matter now, he will soon have a body of his own.

  A real human body, and if he keeps practicing, he can always be by Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's side.

  He has just taken over the position of Heavenly Dao. Although Noah does not have a body yet, he knows that it will be a matter of time, and the most important thing is to have Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye to help him, no matter whether he cultivates into an adult or not. It's better to manage this blue star, it's a very simple matter.

  Although Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye threw away the position of the heavenly way, their understanding of the rules of the heavenly way did not weaken by half. The two of them suddenly had such a clear understanding of the relationship between heaven and earth. the two met each other and smiled, and they seemed to be able to cross the catastrophe again.

  However, thanks to this Blue Star, otherwise they would not be able to suppress themselves.

  They have already decided that they will go to the giant beast star next time, because if they survive the robbery there, at least they will not be thrown to other planes. Won't pop them out.

  Noah has made arrangements here, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye have started to look for the host of the sojourning beast. You must know that Xu Hao is not the only one who has been sojourned by the beast. Dozens of people in the entire Blue Star have been killed. The omnious beast has lodged, and this is what Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye found out from the rules of the Dao of Heaven.

  However, the specific locations of these sojourners are not known, so they need to check with Noah.

  Noah knew about the occupant of the omnious beast, and he was also worried. Now there are restrictions on the loopholes and space cracks in the entire Blue Star, but this omnious beast has no restrictions.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were standing in front of a large map at the moment, and Noah's voice rang around them. Although Noah had no body now, he felt lighter than before , when he cultivated his own body, he would never have to be bothered by the robot's body.

  "I think it's the southwest direction. I don't know why, but I always feel that it's a bit strange over there." Now that Noah has absorbed a lot of the rules of heaven, his control over this piece of heaven and earth is really getting stronger and stronger.

  "Since you feel uncomfortable over there, let's go and have a look." Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye at this time, "Take Xu Hao with you, I think he should have a sense."

  Di Feiye said, "That's right, he' s more sensitive to ferocious beasts than we are."

  After Di Feiye finished speaking, he teleported out immediately, and he went to find his apprentice, and Xu Hao had to rely on Xu Hao for this matter. As for Xu Hao Di Feiye had already sealed the problem of the beast in his body, which required him to slowly consume the power of the beast for his own use.

  There was no way for Di Feiye to help him.

  Xu Hao was brought to Tao Yaoyao's side by his master.

  "Let's go now?" Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao frowned, "Should we tell the children?" They made a slip of the tongue and said they wanted to grow up with the children , but I haven't seen them for two months.

  Di Feiye suddenly felt a little sorry for the children.

  The two of them carried Xu Hao directly and returned to the villa. Today is the weekend, and it is already afternoon. When Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye appeared, the family members and children happened to be at home.

  Seeing Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye coming out, the children rushed over directly.

  "Mom, Dad, you are finally out of customs."

  "Mom, Dad, I miss you so much!"

  "Sister, brother-in-law, is the problem solved?" Xu Nana asked, and they would go there every weekend during this time Taking those soldiers to train, now a lot of people have been added, and some of the people they trained have gone out to do missions.

  Occasionally, Xu Nana and the others would support them. After all, they couldn't let these soldiers make trouble when Di Feiye was retreating.

  Xu Nana has finally fulfilled her wish. most of her time outside doing missions with the soldiers.

  Xu Duoduo and Di Feilin are obediently attending school. They are more interested in studying, not in fighting like Xu Nana.

  As for Tao Xingxing, he spends most of his time staring at the six little guys. He has to take good care of his six little nephews and not let them make trouble. Thinking of Tao Xingxing, he looked at him speechlessly Brother-in-law, "Brother-in-law, that Yu Fengjiao came to the door again."

  Di Feiye frowned, "What's the matter with the Yu family? Talking is nothing?"

  Tao Xingxing said, "They don't know that Yu Fengjiao returned to the country And now that Yu Fengjiao has undergone plastic surgery and changed her appearance, they Probably won't be able to recognize her anymore."

  "Did you tell the Yu family?"

  "Well, I told you, the sister-in-law of the Yu family just took Yu Fengjiao away yesterday, but Yu Fengjiao refused to admit that she knew her mother." Tao Xingxing was a little speechless. After all, the Yu family had done a paternity test and knew that she was Yu Fengjiao is angry, but she just doesn't admit it, it's really funny.

  "It's good for the Yu family to take them away, we don't have much time to argue with them now." Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, otherwise, it's better if you just stimulate her and let her down completely "

  "Do you think I went to see her to give her hope?" Di Feiye frowned and said, "I think it's better to wash it directly, I'm afraid the memory will be better. It used to give face to the Yu family, but now we don't need to give them any more. The family has lost face."

  "Yes, have the three boys from the Yu family been trained?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  "They are often on missions now, and they don't have much time for training." Tao Xingxing replied directly, "They don't know about Yu Fengjiao's current situation, and they don't even know that she has had plastic surgery "

  "There is such a thing at home. It will have a great impact on the family." Tao Yaoyao thought about letting Di Feiye kick those three members of the Yu family out of the team, but after thinking about it, they are them, Yu Fengjiao is Yu Fengjiao, they The three brothers of the Yu family cannot be implied because of Yu Fengjiao. After all, the three brothers of the Yu family are also contributing to the country now, so they cannot be too selfish

  . , this Yu Fengjiao, as Di Feiye said, it is better to completely wash her memory.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 634 Demons run rampant 30

  Tao Yaoyao directly looked at the Yu family with her spiritual sense, and she saw that the Yu family was making a fuss.

  If you say that you won't die if you don't do it, Yu Fengjiao changed her appearance, and the whole Yu family can be said to be too messy.

  Even the old lady of the Yu family, who usually dotes on Feng Jiao the most, can't believe that her granddaughter has had plastic surgery, and even has a snake face. It's really terrifying!

  "Yu Fengjiao, you are too presumptuous. Who told you to have plastic surgery?" The old lady Yu couldn't believe her eyes. You must know that the master said that her granddaughter is the most blessed, especially her face. famous lucky face, the master once warned her, don't let her granddaughter touch her face, otherwise she will die early.

  The old lady Yu usually dotes on Yu Fengjiao very much. It is not that Yu Fengjiao did not mention that she wanted to adjust her face before, but the old lady refused. She even told Yu Fengjiao what the master said, but Yu Fengjiao scoffed. Don't believe this at all.

  She has changed her face drastically now, and the old lady Yu is really about to die of anger.

  On the old lady's side, she fainted from the anger, and then the family nervously sent the old lady to the hospital. The sister-in-law of the Yu family looked at her daughter and said, "You are really too ignorant."

  Originally, Yu The sister-in-law thought that her pursuit of men would be over after she went abroad, but she didn't expect that she would come to him again after plastic surgery.

  The sister-in-law of the Yu family looked at the bodyguard at home, "Take care of her, if she doesn't work, lock her up."

  "Yes!" Isn't it easy to lock someone up?

  Soon, Yu Fengjiao discovered what it means to not respond every day, and to ignore it everywhere.

  Not only was she locked in the house, the windows were also covered by iron nets, and it was impossible to jump out of the window.

  Yu Fengjiao has no freedom at all. Even if she wants to ask her brothers for help, she has nowhere to turn, because the mobile phones of the three brothers have all been confused.

  As for her second uncle, the second uncle's mobile phone has blocked her. As for who did it, it was naturally her second aunt who did it, and this was specially ordered by the sister-in-law of the Yu family. The second aunt of the Yu family is also really afraid of her husband. I made a mistake, so I directly blocked all of Yu Fengjiao's contact information. sister-in-law gave me an amnesty, didn't I?

  The Yu family's ups and downs, the Yu family's second child and the Yu family's third brothers, who are far away in the army, don't know at all, and even if they knew, they would not help Yu Fengjiao. After all, how much they have learned and how much they have. Formidable strength, they themselves know in their hearts, and they are also very clear, how powerful their Instructor Emperor is, and even the Instructor Emperor has an unknown number of subordinates. of these subordinates is taken out, they can hang and beat hundreds of them.

  Now the number of people trained under Di Feiye has increased to 2,000, but among these people, the top 500 people have already started to take turns to send out missions.

  The Yu family locked up Yu Fengjiao, which made Tao Yaoyao quite satisfied, after all, they didn't have that much time to deal with this woman Yu Fengjiao.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye told the children about their experiences during this period, and Dabao couldn't help muttering, "Mother's luck is a bit too good, right?

  " He complied with the rules of Tiandao, and successfully threw out the pot of Tiandao." Although it is a bit unreasonable to say that Tiandao is a pot , the facts are facts, and this blue star is really a mess.

  Whoever takes over will be a mess, but Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye have taken care of the mess now, and Noah is really lucky.

  The children now also know that Noah is here, and that he has become the god here. They are so excited that they finally saw Noah again.

  Next, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye are going to look for the occupants of the beasts, so Tao Xingxing and the four elders need to take care of everything in the house. Tao Xingxing told Tao Yaoyao, don't worry. Well, with him here, now he picks up six little guys after school every day, he has a lot of time And

  most importantly, the six little guys are so obedient, he doesn't have to worry about it at all, plus their current cultivation base can be released to the alchemy stage, no one can really hurt them.

  Even if there are high -level demons and ghosts coming, they still have the strength to fight.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye met the children and saw that they were doing well, and most importantly, people from the special department often came to see them, so Tao Yaoyao was very relieved of them land.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye only stayed for one night and then left again. They went directly to the southwest direction, taking Xu Hao with them when they left.

  There is a hilly area on the southwest side. According to Noah, he just felt that something was wrong with this area

  . gave him a bad feeling.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye entered the hilly area, and this area gave them the feeling that it was dark and damp.

  This hilly area is very large. Tao Yaoyao looked at Xu Hao, and Xu Hao pointed in one direction, "Over there, it's a bit strange over there."

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye turned towards what Xu Hao said The place teleported over, they really felt the aura of the   omnious here, but who would the omnious beast here be?

  Xu Hao only knew a general idea, but he didn't know the exact location. Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had to find the rest.

be said that Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye searched inch by inch. They already have a feeling that the beast hiding here has been awake for at least a thousand years, because the beast's aura here is really too strong. Rich.

  Soon Di Feiye found out, "I found it, the beast here seems to be locked here, it has no way to leave here."

  Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao's hand, and then another Holding his apprentice in one hand, he teleported over there When

  Tao Yaoyao came back to her senses, the place where the two of them appeared was a place underground, where a dragon was locked.

  Jiaolong is also a kind of fierce beast, but this Jiaolong is a bit too pitiful, it is now so thin that only a skeleton is left, if it is not for the eyes still rolling there, Tao Yaoyao almost thought it was a monster. Mummy.

  "It's all dried into tree bark!" Xu Hao couldn't help but say, the scales on the dragon's body didn't even have any luster.

  "Although it must have been locked here for a long time, the evil spirit on it is not weak at all. It has killed many people before." Tao Yaoyao looked at Jiaolong and said.

  "Well, it can be seen that the killing spirit on his body is too strong. It seems that the reason why those seniors locked it up is because of this."

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye commented on Jiaolong here, and it also Without saying a word, it is said that it is now so weak that it has no strength left.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, and directly took out a scroll, "Do you want a contract? If you make a contract, I will save you from here."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 635 Demon Rampant 31

  Jiaolong looked at Di Feiye, "I want to make a contract with him." It has seen that the luck on this woman is too against the sky, if it wants to do something, it is afraid that it will kill it Can't help the backlash of this woman's luck.

  Tao Yaoyao laughed, "No way!" She could tell that even though Jiaolong was now a mummy, its eyeballs rolled really happily.

  You must know that the dragon is a fierce beast . If she makes a contract with her husband, she is afraid that the beast will bite back, but if she makes a contract with her, she is 100% sure that this dragon will not be able to bite her back.

  "Why not? Anyway, following the two of you, which one is different?" Jiaolong began to quibble.

  Di Feiye smiled, and he said, "Following me is completely different from following my wife. After all, you are an ancient beast. It's easy to turn back on others, but it's hard to turn back on my wife." But it's not easy, after all, my daughter-in-law's luck is against the sky, but I am the same, although my luck is not bad, but you still have a chance if you want to turn against me."   Jiaolong suddenly became serious, he really felt his own decline, and the energy consumption of his body has been getting faster and faster recently , this feeling of vitality disappearing rapidly, let it know that this is the time for the awakening of auspicious beasts, and the end of these fierce beasts have come.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Jiaolong and said, "If you want to leave here alive, you can only make a contract with me, otherwise, we will leave directly."

  Di Feiye also looked at Jiaolong and said, "You only have this one chance, maybe if you wait any longer, only there is a dead end, you should be able to feel that your aura has weakened, right?"

  Jiaolong also knew that this might be its last chance, but it just didn't want to make a contract with Tao Yaoyao. The luck on this woman's body was against the sky, and the aura on her body was a little weird. It could feel that she there is a very powerful thing on his body, and this powerful thing may kill him.

  Jiaolong said, "I made a contract with you, what benefits do I have?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Jiaolong's state, then scooped up a bowl of spiritual water, and fed it into this guy's mouth.

  After Jiaolong drank the spiritual water, he Immediately felt that the whole dragon was full of energy, and not only that, the flesh and blood in its body was recovering rapidly.

  Jiaolong knew that what he drank was good, and he looked at Tao Yaoyao with anticipation in his eyes.

  "Become my contracted beast, and I can feed you another bucket of water." To be honest, she is still a little bit reluctant to contract the dragon. If it is not a ferocious beast, she really doesn't bother to deal with it.

  However, it doesn't matter if you have a contract, with the bondage of a contract scroll, it is much, much better than an ordinary contract.

  As soon as Jiaolong heard the contract, his scalp tingled. Countless contracted beasts that were killed by the master after the contract. It didn't want its life to be in the hands of others.

  But now it has a chance of survival only if it leaves with this woman.

  "You won't kill your contracted beast at will, right?" Jiaolong asked cautiously.

  "My contracted beast must abide by my rules, so I will naturally protect it, but if it acts recklessly, then it will be light to kill."

  "What rule?"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Jiaolong and said, "I hate it the most. If you betray me, you will be killed! Whoever injuries others at will, you will be killed! If you want sabotage, you will be killed!"

  Jiaolong felt a little nervous, "It's just a little trick. Do you want to kill those who destroy without mercy?"

  "Would you not kill those who deliberately destroy and keep it for the New Year?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Jiaolong, "If you follow me, you have to be obedient, and I won't order you casually. I will give you enough respect, but this respect is given by both parties."

  "There's nothing else!" Tao Yaoyao saw Jiaolong's wolf ambition, but...

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Jiaolong. In fact, she didn't have any rules, but Jiaolong is a beast. She was contracted by herself, and she didn' t care about doing some unreasonable things. These karma would be related to her, so she didn't want to be a blamer.

  However, being a blame man on Xiao Tiandao's side once, but this time being a blame man has brought great benefits to Noah.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Jiaolong, Jiaolong looked at Di Feiye, and then at Tao Yaoyao, doesn't this man want to ride a dragon?

  Isn't it good to ride a dragon?

  Jiaolong was thinking there, and Di Feiye said, "Yaoyao, we should go!"

  "Okay! Since it doesn't want to leave, let it be bound here forever until it dies!" Tao Yaoyao After speaking, he held hands with Di Feiye and prepared to leave.

  Jiaolong was anxious, "I make a contract! I can make a contract with the head office!" Jiaolong really has no choice but to drink spiritual water, and he has a feeling that if he can drink it every day, his physique will change.

  "Since you agreed, let's make a contract! " The scroll Tao Yaoyao took out is the most powerful contract scroll, and it is also a contract scroll from ancient times. After all, if it is not this kind of contract scroll, there is no way to make a contract. At this time the beast.

  Tao Yaoyao quickly contracted Jiaolong with a scroll, and Jiaolong was directly taken into the contract space.

  has made up her mind, she will not let this dragon out again until it is improved.

  Jiaolong didn't know at all, because of its hypocrisy, overthinking and hesitation, Tao Yaoyao didn't quite believe it, so he decided to give it time and let it think about it slowly. Let's talk about it later Anyway, Tao Yaoyao really doesn't have much time for contracted beasts.

  Taking Jiaolong away, in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, when they left, Di Feiye directly destroyed the cave.

  Then the husband and wife took Xu Hao and left here, Xu Hao didn't understand at all, he didn't seem to have any effect.

  Xu Hao was sent back to the camp, and Di Feiye also stayed. In the next two days, he planned to train the soldiers here well.

  Noah didn't find anything else, and Xu Hao didn't find anything either, so now they can only continue to wait, waiting for the beast to appear. As for those loopholes, to be honest, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye have researched it. , there is no way to repair it. After all, if one side is filled up, the other side may collapse. There is no way to fill up these loopholes and space cracks. After they release their energy, it will probably be better.

  Neither Tao Yaoyao nor Di Feiye dared to make such a guarantee.

  Tao Yaoyao's time away from home was relatively short this time, so when she appeared, the children were shocked.

  "Didn't mom say she would be very busy?" Dabao looked at his mother.

  "I thought it would be very busy, but then that matter was easily resolved, so my mother came back early. After all, Mom and Dad promised you to grow up with you." If it wasn't for the world to collapse, She and Di Feiye really had no intention of helping.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 636 Demons run amok 32

  Now that Noah has become the Heavenly Dao of this blue star, even if they don't want to help, they have to help.

  However, now Noah doesn't have any feelings about the beast, so they can only wait patiently now. If there is a beast, then Noah will definitely feel it immediately.

  Tao Yaoyao took a look at the Jiaolong in the contracted space, and she has promised it to give it a bucket of spiritual water every day, so this guy stays in the contracted space to practice honestly, but if it wants to eat itself back, it could be said to be a dream.

  "Mom, it's just in time for you to come back. There will be a parent-child activity tomorrow, and we are thinking about who we can ask to help participate." Wu Bao said to Tao Yaoyao with a smile at this moment.

  "Oh, what parent-child activity?" Tao Yaoyao was a little curious.

  "It's a garden party. It seems to be jointly organized by several kindergartens. Parents can participate." Dabao told what he knew.

  "Can I bring food? " Tao Yaoyao thought of this question first.

  "What I need to bring is to have a picnic outside and sleep in a tent at night, so I need to bring food, tents, and thick clothes." Sanbao replied, he asked the teacher specifically, after all, at that time, parents No, if they want the nanny robot to take them there, they have to help prepare the things they need. After all, the nanny robot in Youli doesn't know anything about this world at all.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the little ones , "Did the teacher notify you a long time ago?"

  "Yes, last Wednesday." Liu Bao remembered clearly that she wanted to call her mother at that time Let's go, but my brothers won't let me

  . t you notify mom?" Obviously she came back yesterday, and the children didn't t mention anything to her.

  "Mom is busy, and my brothers said we can't disturb mom."

  "No matter how busy you are, it's not as important as our baby!" Tao Yaoyao smiled and said, "I'll let daddy come and join us "

  "Mom, This garden party will last for three days, remember to tell Dad." Sibao reminded Tao Yaoyao that there should be enough time, if Dad runs away in the middle, it won't work.

  Tao Yaoyao responded, " Okay!" She immediately contacted Di Feiye, and then talked about the garden party.

  When Di Feiye heard this, he naturally wanted to participate. Fortunately, there is still time today, so he just arranged the training tasks for the next three days.

  With Dongyang and Burt watching over here, Di Feiye has arranged the training tasks, and the two of them can do well.

  Di Feiye's original plan to train these soldiers was also shattered.

  Forget it, let them be spared this time, after all, they came to this world for the sake of the children, so the company of the children is more important than anything else.

  Moreover, it was the first time for them to participate in this kind of parent-child garden party, so it felt quite novel.

  Tao Yaoyao originally planned to go shopping, but after thinking about it, she took the children directly to their family's business world.

  After all, occasionally you have to support the business on your own site.

  They went directly to the street of mortals, which is the street with the largest number of shoppers.

  There are many regulations in the business world now. For example, shopkeepers in the business world can bring people in, but there is a limit on the number of times. The current regulations seem to be that only two people can be brought in and out every month. As for more than two people, then no If there is no way to go out again, I can only stay here in the business world.

  However, for some shopkeepers, this can really be said to have helped them a lot, because many people often encounter fatal disasters, and hiding them in the business world can make people never find them.

  Tao Yaoyao and the others found an outdoor sports store , and then bought a big tent inside, and then some simple, retractable chairs, tables, and various gadgets.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't care if these things were available on Blue Star's side, as long as they were easy to use, it was fine.

  After all, they have exposed enough things, and it doesn't matter if there is more.

  The family is still very happy shopping, so people like Xu Duoduo, Xu Nana and Di Feilin, who don't go out for wild trips, also bought single-person tents. After all, they also want to have a tent that can a place to sleep.

  Tao Xingxing bought rock climbing directly, and he planned to go rock climbing when he had time.

  Everyone bought these things and wandered around. In fact, the most food on this street is all kinds of delicacies. children shopped and bought from beginning to end. Some delicacies are really cute Well, although the Lord ate these things there are some impurities, but Tao Yaoyao has a elixir to remove impurities from the body, so you don't have to worry at all When

  they were shopping here, Liu Mingxuan and Zhang Lei ran over.

  "I just said it was you, Zhang Lei also said it was impossible, that you went to take the children to experience and grow up, it is impossible to appear here." Liu Mingxuan said excitedly, "Is there anything interesting?"

  Tao Yaoyao pointed to "There's a playground over there, it must be fun."

  "You said Youyou, I've been playing with him for a long time." Liu Mingxuan smiled and said, "I mean Is there anything interesting in the world you are in now?"

  Seeing Liu Mingxuan's expectant expression, Tao Yaoyao smiled, "The world I'm living in now is starting to become chaotic. There are loopholes and space cracks everywhere, and there are many demons and ghosts. If you are interested, I can Take you there."

  Zhang Lei became interested when he heard it, "Is it modern?"

  Tao Yaoyao said, "Yes!"

  Zhang Lei smiled, "Then what are you waiting for? Take us there together, otherwise we will help you It's not too busy, but the two of us can still subjugate demons."

  "After you pass by, your cultivation will be suppressed below the alchemy stage." Tao Yaoyao looked at the two of them.

  "Anyway, it's not much higher than Jiedan. " Liu Mingxuan said indifferently.

  Zhang Lei said, "Don't worry, no matter how high the level of demons and ghosts we encounter, we still have a way to escape."

  "Yes, yes, the two of us have the ability to protect ourselves, as long as you put us in, you don't have to worry about us." , if possible, we will help plug the loopholes."

  Of course, the two of them want to see where those loopholes and space cracks lead to.

  Tao Yaoyao directly placed the portal in the backyard of her villa, and then pointed out the location to the two of them, and Liu Mingxuan and Zhang Lei ran away immediately.

  Speaking of which, since the commercial street was able to bring people in, Liu Mingxuan directly brought in his elder brother. Now even if the family sells medicine, it has nothing to do with Liu Mingxuan. .As for the purchase channel, Naturally, it was on the commercial street, because Tao Yaoyao's medicines and the like were sold in shops in the commercial world, and the prices were not expensive.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 637 Demons Run Away 33

  In order to make it easier for his brother to come in and out, Liu Mingxuan directly asked Kaixin for a key. This key allows Liu Mingchen to enter and exit the commercial street twice a month, so now Liu Mingxuan can be said to be completely free, because they The shops run by the family now not only sell medicines, but all of them are bought by my brother in the commercial street according to his mood.

  Anyway, what to sell depends on Liu Mingchen's mood , and Liu Mingxuan will not participate in anything.

  Tao Yaoyao watched Liu Mingxuan and Zhang Lei enter the space gate, so she didn't care about them anymore. These two people have advanced cultivation bases and many methods, so she doesn't need to worry about them at all.

  As for whether there will be any danger, Tao Yaoyao feels that what needs to be worried about is the people or ghosts who are about to encounter them.

  After Tao Yaoyao finished shopping, she started to talk to the chefs in the space restaurant, asking them to prepare their family's meals for a day, all of which were packed in insulated lunch boxes.

  Although it is said that it is three days, Tao Yaoyao is not willing to let the restaurant prepare for three days at once. Well, after all , their family has this condition, doesn't it?

  And she also prepared a lot of snacks, and she doesn't know if the six little guys in her family have any friends. If so, she can invite them to have a meal .

  Time flies and the next day, Di Feiye came back overnight. The twelve members of their family set off for school early, and the four older ones went straight to school, while Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao took their children with them. Six children were waiting at the door.

  There are many luxury cars parked in front of the school. Dabao said that many of them are their classmates, but there are also children from other classes.

  Tao Yaoyao and the others have been waiting in the car. After all, other people's families are also like this. Although the school said that the children will be transported by tour bus, Tao Yaoyao doesn't want the children to take the tour bus . After all, there are too many people in their family. The area of ​​​​the coach is too much, it is inevitable that people will say it.

  "Honey, do you want to change the car?" Tao Yaoyao looked at their extended car and asked directly.

  "I'll change the car right away." Di Feiye disappeared into the car. After a while, he drove an off-road vehicle. It wasn't a very good one. that it had enough capacity. big.

  Di Feiye drove, Tao Yaoyao sat in the co-pilot, and the children sat in the two rows behind, the car was just enough for them.

  Not long after Di Feiye came here, the tourist bus arrived. The tourist bus led the team in front, followed by a row of cars.

  Di Feiye and the others followed at the end, and they didn't bother to fight, anyway, they just had to follow.

  The convoy followed all the way to the outskirts of the city, Looking a bit like going to a very remote place.

  Tao Yaoyao also swept past the cars in front of her. Most of the families were accompanied by nannies and old people, and there were very few families with their parents.

  I don't know what other schools are like. The parents of the children in this school seem to be very busy.

  I don't know what happened after I left.

  They really went to the outskirts, and then stopped at the foot of a mountain. There is a farmhouse-like villa here. Although there are places for children to play, the playground here is a bit unsatisfactory.

  When they came, vehicles from other schools also came, all of them were children from the kindergarten, and there were quite a few people here.

  The tour bus in front stopped, and the teacher on the bus got off. Someone immediately protested. This place doesn't look like a playground, and many people expressed dissatisfaction with it.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, do you want to go over and give advice?"

  "We can't find anything interesting here, so we'll just wait." Di Feiye squeezed She pinched Tao Yaoyao's small face, and then swept towards the mountain with this divine sense, "There are many settings on the mountain, including rock climbing, and it seems that there are bunkers for the two sides to fight."

  "Then this is not for children . We prepared it, this is for adults, right?"

  "So didn't you let us adults come here?" Tao Yaoyao curled her lips, is this a gimmick?

  "I always feel something is wrong!" Di Feiye frowned, why did he feel something was wrong?

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "What's wrong is just cleaned up, isn't it?" After finishing speaking, she turned to look at Dabao and the others, "Go down and ask the teacher, what should we do next?"

  Dabao and the others got out of the car immediately, then a group of six little guys went directly to the teacher hand in hand.

  The teacher is being annoyed by some parents. Dabao and the others came to ask about the next arrangement. long breath. Look, she thinks that the tutoring of these six children is better, and their parents will not looking for trouble.

  The teacher pointed to the six of them where the tent could be set up, and then they made arrangements.

  Regardless of whether other parents object or not, the principal has signed a contract with them, and he can't leave if he wants to.

  Tao Yaoyao and the others inquired about the location, and then they observed it. from area to area.

  Moreover, the area of ​​​​their school is still very large, and it is possible to set up tents with parking belts.

  After all, some people don't like to sleep in tents, so if it's like this , it's not a problem to put a caravan. Tao Yaoyao regrets not coming here with a caravan. After all, a caravan is more confidential.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, and Di Feiye smiled, "Wait, I'll change cars. "This was not easy for him.

  Tao Yaoyao and the little ones got out of the car, stood aside and began to wait. At this time, there were still a few parents making noise there. The teacher really had no choice but to tell them that this is There are still many houses that can be lived in in the farmhouse. If you don't want to set up a tent or something, you can live in the house in the farmhouse.

  When Tao Yaoyao and the others were watching the fun here, Di Feiye drove over in a car after a while. This car is a car of the interstellar world. Although it is not big in size, as long as the switch is moved, it can let people The entire single-story RV becomes two or three-story.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Is it so high-profile?"

  "The school doesn't have any strict requirements, does it?"

  At this moment, in the area of ​​​​their school, some people are already setting up tents.

  Di Feiye directly drove the RV to a corner where it would not disturb other people, and next to the corner was a flower bed, but it was said to be the most edge position.

  After the car stopped, the couple directly set up a tent next to it. This tent was mainly for welcoming the children's friends.

  Since their family is going to live in the caravan, Tao Yaoyao doesn' t really want their room to be visited, so it is still very important to set up a tent.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 638 Demons run rampant 34

  Tao Yaoyao's family changed their car and came over, and soon, other qualified families also called their car.

  Some people's RVs are really too luxurious.

  However, Tao Yaoyao and the others didn't care about, these things they built a tent with their family, and then set up a dining table and so on in the tent, and Tao Yaoyao let the children go out to play.

  As for her and Di Feiye, they were tidying up the caravan. Di Feiye directly turned on the switch at the back, and soon the back of the caravan became the second floor. There are three layers, but Di Feiye didn't take it out.

  Their caravan has become a second floor, and the most important thing is that the second floor is still a transparent wall. At this moment, everyone around them was stunned.

  There was even a child who burst into tears and had to live in Tao Yaoyao's RV after arguing with his mother.

  That woman is also a spoiled child. Seeing that her baby wants to live in that RV, to her, what's the point? Their family has money, so they can buy it directly if they want it.

  The woman walked up to Tao Yaoyao's RV, but she didn't say anything, and the bodyguard beside her knocked on the door.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had already noticed what was going on outside, Tao Yaoyao frowned and said, "Trouble is coming !"

  Di Feiye smiled, "I'll go!" After saying this, he immediately turned cold , walked towards the door, he saw a woman coming outside with a few bodyguards.

  As soon as Di Feiye came out, the woman's eyes lit up at him, but she remembered her purpose, "10 million to buy your RV."

  "Are you sending beggars?" Tao Yao Yao got out of the car, and she noticed the way the woman looked at her husband, so she came out a little upset.

  When she saw Tao Yaoyao, the woman showed disgust, "Is this car worth 10 million?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "You can't buy 10 million plus a wheel, take your money Leave, our family's car is not for sale."

  Are you kidding me, How could the car they brought from Interstellar be given to other people.

  The woman looked at Tao Yaoyao coldly, "Do you know who my husband is?"

  "I don't care who you are, this is my house, and this RV is mine, so I have the final say." Tao Yaoyao stood directly beside Di Feiye, and then leaned on him, and Di Feiye directly hugged her waist.

  Tao Yaoyao's words made the woman anxious, "This is your place, believe it or not, I bought it right away, this will be my home right away."

  Tao Yaoyao laughed, "Then you buy it!"

  Tao Yaoyao After speaking, he directly pulled Di Feiye and walked towards the house.

  The couple walked towards the caravan, the woman commanded her bodyguards, and wanted to attack Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye directly, but what they didn't expect was that they stood in place, unable to move I can't take a step forward at all, but if I go back, I will step out of the scope of Tao Yaoyao's family step by step.

  The woman didn't even expect that when she issued an order, her bodyguards actually stepped back.

  At this time, her son came over crying, "I want this big RV, I want this big RV!"

  Dabao and the others happened to come back, and when they saw this boy, Dabao and the others had a big smile on their faces.

  "I want a big RV, and I want two of them!" The boy not only wanted the RV, but also wanted the Five Treasures and the Six Treasures.

  The woman saw her son crying there, and immediately coaxed him, "Okay, okay, mom will get it for you right away." The

  boy pointed directly at Wubao and Liubao, "Catch them first." These two little girls were dismissive of him at school. Now that he has his mother's backing, he can finally catch them by his side. He wants to make them his slaves.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye came out again. Dabao and   the

  others ran directly to their husband and wife, while Wubao and Liubao stood outside.

bodyguard next to the woman hesitated, "Is this illegal?"

  Tao Yaoyao had prepared a big horn on her back and carried it on her back.

  The woman didn't care about that, "Catch them two." Seeing that the woman insisted   on

  this, the bodyguards could only grab Wubao and Liubao.

Tao Yaoyao's side, she immediately shouted with a loudspeaker, "Help, there are traffickers   !

  "

I was taken back.

  The teachers even ran over here, "Mother Dabao, what's wrong?"

  Tao Yaoyao pointed at the bodyguards and said, "They are going to take my two daughters away." The

  teachers immediately stood up to the bodyguards On the opposite side, Wubao and Liubao were blocked behind, " What are you going to do?"

  "Snatching children is illegal."

  "We didn't rob them. I want my mother to catch them and take them back to me as slaves." The boy At this moment, he is still arrogantly pointing at Wubao and Liubao, saying that he will go back and be his slave.

  Not to mention the teachers, all the adults around looked at the boy and his mother with disapproving eyes, "What age is this, and you still want to arrest other people's girls as slaves, what do you think?" "

  "That's right, don't you think it's too much?"

  "This boy is not used to it."

  "Too much!"

  Tao Yaoyao occasionally made a voice, and after a while, she said humanely, "Get them out. I' ll stay here for three days. I don't feel safe with this family."

  "Yeah, if they steal my child and lock it up, they have the right to do so. " We may never find our children again, so what he said about letting the children be his slaves may have happened."

  "Oh my god , I know who this is, isn't this Are you the richest man in our city?"

  "No wonder they are so offensive."

  "Those two girls are so cute, if they are really taken away, wouldn't their life be over?"

  "Are they all so offensive?"

  "More than that, this family can be said to be lawless. I remember that once before, the child in their family said that he liked a girl, but the girl died within two days. I heard that she was scaled to death by boiling water. , the girl's parents changed to a bigger house in a low-key way."

  No one knew that the voice was from Tao Yaoyao, and she remembered this incident from the woman's memory.

  It was an accident that the girl was scaled to death, but if they hadn't taken the girl to their house by force, the accident wouldn't have happened to the girl.

  However, this accident has allowed the girl's parents to live a good life. It is estimated that they have another child now. As for whether they will think of that poor girl again, it is a bit hard to say.

  This one is really too much!

  That's why Tao Yaoyao purposely said something specific, just to arouse the backlash from the people around her.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 639 Demons run rampant 35

  "They are children, real children, they are not kittens or dogs, they are not pets for you to play with, even if you are the richest man in the world, you can't do this, you have to follow the law!" A teacher shook his hands in anger.

  "It's too much, you are too much, how can you not take the child's life seriously, your family is simply a devil!" Tao Yaoyao spoke in the crowd again .

  Why does Di Feiye think his little daughter-in-law is so cute?

  "Devils, you are simply demons, Mama Yubao, are you trying to raise a cute child into a demon? He wants someone else's caravan, so you come here and rob someone else's caravan, he wants someone else's girl, you Just want to take two girls away in the street, can you really ignore the law like this? Do you treat so many of us as decorations?"

  "Yes, I thought Yu Bao was smart and cute before, but he With a mother like you, I don 't think he will get well in the future."

  "That's right, this is completely cultivating a demon!"

  "What about the police, did anyone call the police? Is the police also working with them?"

  "No Yes, we have to trust the police, they will definitely give us an explanation."

  Everyone was criticizing Yu Bao's mother here, Tao Yaoyao also knew from the teacher that this Yu Bao's mother was called Ren Yuying, She is considered a poor girl, probably because of her beauty, she was favored by the richest man

  . been dazzled by money, and now she walks around the city with a group of bodyguards every day, and she is almost committing all kinds of crimes.

  Yubao's father, Feng Shaowei, came with the police. After he arrived, he listened to the teachers ' gossip. He didn't even think that his son wanted to let two beautiful little girls be his A female slave, and it's still a matter of course.

  He didn't even know that a girl was burned to death in their house. That girl was brought back because his son thought she was cute. Although the other's parents agreed, the girl was indeed He was scaled to death at the command of his son.

  Feng Shaowei only felt that he was cold all over. Originally, he didn't want to marry a daughter of a family, he didn't want to marry, but he thought it was too boring, but now he doubted his own vision, what kind of thing did he marry?

  Their Feng family is rich, but he really doesn't take human life seriously.

  "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Feng Shaowei kept apologizing. Although others didn't know the details of Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, he did know something. After all, he knew about what happened to Mr. Wu of the Wu family. It was very clear, and he was sure that Mr. Wu was really about to die before.

  Feng Shaowei paid more attention to Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye because of the affairs of the Wu family, so he knew almost everything about what happened to Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, and he also knew that these two were strange people. It can't be justified at all.

  Di Feiye looked at him and said, "It's not you who did the wrong thing, but marrying the wrong wife and destroying three generations is really not a joke."

  Feng Shaowei has already regretted it now, really regretted it to death.

  At this time, the police had already known what Ren Yuying had done from the mouths of the people around them, and then they put all these things in front of Feng Shaowei. His, after seeing him, turned into a quail directly.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao chuckled, "After Feng Shoufu goes back, let's find out if this child is yours!"

  Tao Yaoyao's words directly made Ren Yuying's face change color, "What nonsense are you talking about? , my son is naturally Shaowei's son."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Yes, you are married, your son is naturally his son, but whether there is blood relationship is up to you."

  Tao Yaoyao could tell that Feng Shaowei had nothing to do with this Yubao blood relation

  . she saw it, the children saw it too, Dabao snorted coldly, "I know who his father is, isn't it his uncle named Ren Jiaye?"

  Hearing Dabao's words, Feng Shaowei thought of himself at this time What I usually don' t pay attention to is that Ren Yuying and Ren Jiahua are not related by blood, but his son really looks too similar to that uncle.

  Feng Shaowei felt that he was disgusted, so he nodded directly at the policeman and said, "It's business, let's take her to investigate!

  " , Ren Yuying still wanted to do a dying struggle, but Feng Shaowei had already ignored her.

  After all, Feng Shaowei knew that Tao Yaoyao and his family were not ordinary people, so when Tao Yaoyao said that, he believed it, and when he pulled Yu Bao away, he apologized again, and then left .

  Feng Shaowei decided that if the child really wasn't his, he should send it to the Ren family. With the help of his influence, the Ren family has grown to a Considerable extent, but without his protection in the future, I don't know if they can Can keep wealth.

  Ren Yuying disgusted him, and Ren Jiaye disgusted him too. Fortunately, he has been reminded now, otherwise he would have wondered whether he would die accidentally after a while, and then Ren's family would take his money and have fun up

  . again regretted his vision, it was really too bad.

  Yu Bao didn't know what happened at the moment, he was almost dragged away by Feng Shaowei, but he was too afraid of this father, so he didn't dare to say anything .

  Feng Shaowei knew Ren Jiaye's behavior from childhood to adulthood, so comparing him with Yubao, the two are really exactly the same.

  Feng Shaowei laughed angrily, he didn't even realize that there were so many loopholes, and every time Ren Yumeng talked about her brother, his eyes were full of brilliance, and he thought it was the deep love between siblings.

  When Feng Shaowei walked up to his car with Yubao, the bodyguard had just opened the door when he saw Di Feiye in the car

  . Di!" Feng Shaowei couldn't help swallowing, he was standing behind just now, but suddenly appeared in his car.

  "Come up!" Di Feiye said coldly, if his wife hadn't asked him to come over, he wouldn't 't have bothered to care about it.

  Feng Shaowei felt that there must be something wrong with him, so he asked the bodyguard to hold Yu Bao, and he went straight into the car and closed the door.

  "Mr. Di, did something happen to me?"

  Di Feiye said, "You have been bewitched. If my wife hadn't asked me to give you a hand, I would really be too lazy to bother you."

  Di Feiye said After finishing speaking, he grabbed Feng Shaowei's wrist and cut a knife on his wrist . Soon, a bug came out of Feng Shaowei's wound, and Di Feiye filled the Gu with a small bottle. Chong, "Stay away from Ren's family in the future, they should all be from Miaojiang."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 640 Demon Rampant 36

  Feng Shaowei saw the worm crawling out of his body, and then entered a bottle. Di Feiye handed the bottle to him directly, "I'll teach you how to deal with this worm.

  " After saying this, he directly stuffed a healing elixir into Feng Shaowei's mouth. Feng Shaowei saw that the wound on his wrist healed instantly. If it wasn't for the blood stains in the car, he almost thought it was a wound. Things didn't happen.

  Feng Shaowei swallowed a little, "Mr. Di, can I know how I got the Gu?"

  "It should be because I ate the food they prepared." Di Feiye raised his eyebrows, "I You can take care of yourself."

  " Wait, Mr. Di, can I ask for a talisman?"

  Di Feiye raised his eyebrows lightly, and then said, "One hundred million." He is not short of money now. , but the children will live here for a long time, so he doesn't want too much money.

  Feng Shaowei transferred money to Di Feiye, and Di Feiye handed him a ring directly, "Blood recognition, it can protect you, and there is a small space of ten square meters."

  If you can't find another Jewelry that suits him, nor does he turn a small storage ring into an amulet.

  Forget it, it's cheaper for him!

  After Feng Shaowei recognized the Lord with a drop of blood, his hands were shaking. There is really a space of ten square meters inside. From today on, his favorite things, his precious things, no longer need to be put outside for fear of losing them.

  Feng Shaowei directly threw the bottle in his hand into the ring, he was really afraid that he would be possessed by a Gu worm again.

  "With the ring in place, you don't have to worry about being poisoned by Gu again, but you can't put any living things in this ring." Di Feiye reminded Feng Shaowei that although the Gu worms are in the bottle, they won't be affected in the short term, but if it takes a long time, That's really not necessarily the case.   Thinking of the disgust of the Ren family's family, he really only felt nauseated. He suddenly didn't want to return this child to the Ren family.

  "Thank you, Mr. Di! Thank you, Mr. Di, for saving your life!" After saying this, Feng Shaowei suddenly realized that he didn't even express that he saved his life. After saying this, he directly turned to Billion, "Mr. Di, this one billion is to repay the kindness of saving your life."

  Di Feiye glanced at him, and then disappeared directly in front of his eyes.

  Feng Shaowei covered his chest, what happened in front of him really subverted his world view, he only felt his heart beating violently now.

  However, Feng Shaowei still wiped all the blood from him with paper, and then put it all away. He knew very well that people in Miaojiang can also cast spells through their hair , and he didn't know if the woman took his own. hair?

  Feng Shaowei couldn't help but swallowed a little, fortunately he had an extra heart and asked for a magic weapon.

  Feng Shaowei looked at the ring on his hand, and the more he looked at it, the more he liked it. He suddenly became a little scared, whether someone would snatch his magic weapon, it would be great if it could be invisible. As soon as he thought of this, he realized that his ring was really   hidden

  , but he could touch it.

what a magic weapon!

  Feng Shaowei was so happy that he opened the door and asked the bodyguards to drive them to the hospital. In fact, he already understood that this child was definitely not his own without the need for an examination.   Feng Shaowei went to the hospital for a paternity test, and before the results came out, he asked someone to take the child to the playground, and then used some means to cause the child to disappear, and then asked someone to take the child directly to the mountain, where he lost a Households without children.   Feng Shaowei quickly called the police. After all, the appraisal result has not yet come out, so he has no motive for committing the crime, right?

  In fact, he was thinking of sending the child back to the Ren family before, but he suddenly realized that the Ren family are vicious people, and sending the child back would only add another villain to the Ren family. To send the child Sending him to the mountains and avoiding the flowers, flowers, willows and greens outside, maybe this child can get back on the right track.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't know about Feng Shaowei's tricky operation.

  Now the garden The party has officially started, without that Yubao, even if the other children are a little aggressive, they will not do evil things.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye took their children and played several sports with the school team, all of which were suitable for children .

  When it came to rock climbing, the school originally planned to bypass this project, but the children wanted to try it, so the school agreed.

  In the eyes of the teachers, they think that just trying to wear the equipment is enough to enjoy themselves .

  Most of the boys are still able to climb a few steps, but as for the girls, two of them fell down and were less than two meters above the ground. They were already crying and screaming, which made the parents They couldn't help laughing.

  But to the surprise of others, Dabao and his six little guys began to climb all the way after putting on the safety rope. The rope was loose, but the six of them were like little monkeys, climbing all the way. Straight up to the top of the cliff.

  This shocked the management of the rock climbing side. Isn't their rock climbing too simple?

  No, obviously many adults are trapped here, why are these six little guys climbing so easily like six little monkeys?

  Right now, Dabao and the others became little heroes in the eyes of other children. When Dabao and the others went to the next project , almost all the children turned around them.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye followed behind, and couldn't help laughing when they saw their six little guys tugging at each other.

  "It's a bit like a child now."

  "Isn't it !"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye liked their appearance quite a bit.

  However, they didn't know it, because the ability of the six little guys to climb rocks made people notice them again.

  At this time, someone called a black force, "Mass, I saw something good."

  "What good thing?"

  "I'll show you a video, and you'll know." Videos of easy rock climbing were sent out.

  Speaking of which, when Dabao and the others were climbing, many people took videos. Tao Yaoyao didn't care, she never thought that they would run into a criminal organization like this.

  After Mas saw the video of the six little guys climbing rocks , Lie Xinxi was immediately pleased, "Yes, these kids are too good, we can't miss

  it." "Yes, I think these six little guys are really goodIt's great, and the most important thing is that they are sextuplets, if we can catch them, we can let them restrain each other, and then it will be easier to control them."

  These people have already planned to use What means to control Dabao and the others.

  Dabao sneezed suddenly at this moment, he felt that someone was plotting against them.

  And not only him, Wubao and Liubao   also sneezed. They looked at Tao Yaoyao suspiciously, "Mom, is there someone trying to plot against us?" talk?

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao's answer was even more mysterious, "Well, someone is Plotting against you, but don't be afraid, Mom and Dad are here!"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 641 Demons Run Away 37

  The morning passed quickly, and at noon, many people brought food with them, and everyone could eat the food they brought with them, but there were also some people who went directly to the restaurant here food

  . doesn't have any hard requirements. After all, the school's cooperation with this place is just for the promotion of this place.

  The meals that Tao Yaoyao and his family ate directly in the tent were also box lunches they brought.

  One must know that Tao Yaoyao's boxed lunches were all spiritual food. When they ate here, they were close to his house, and there were some small things, and they couldn't stand the attraction of the smell.

  There were even quite a few birds that landed on the top of their tent, but these birds were very self-disciplined, and none of them shit here.

  After Tao Yaoyao's family had lunch, Dabao and the others took some rice grains to feed the little bird. The six of them played together with the little bird, which attracted the surrounding children. There were also other children who brought food to the little bird . But they soon discovered that these little birds didn't eat the food they took at all. Even if they thought the food in their hands was better than Dabao's, they were still not welcomed by the little birds.

  However, some children stood next to Dabao and the others, and then a bird landed on their shoulders. The parents of these children quickly took pictures with their mobile phones.

  The lunch time passed by in a flash. Although there was no school arrangement in the afternoon, there was a performance in the manor. Many parents took their children to watch it. Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye also took their children there.

  After their family left their RV, someone quietly wanted to sneak into their RV, but this person found out that they had no way to get close to the RV, and they couldn't even get in the tent.

  The man saw the chirping birds on the tent , and he felt that the birds were laughing at him. He picked up a stone and hit the bird, but what he didn't expect was that the stone bounced directly on his body, directly It knocked him out of his head.

  When this person left, he left in a state of embarrassment, his forehead was smashed by the stone he threw, and he had nowhere to complain.

  At this time, although Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were watching the performance, they also noticed what happened in their RV.

  "Is this man trying to plot against us?"

  "Is he stealing something? I saw him stealing a mobile phone in a car with the windows open."

  "He beat himself to death , it looks like it can' t be stolen. When Tao Yaoyao finished speaking, she noticed a person appeared behind the crowd watching the performance, and the reason why she noticed this person was entirely because of the murderous aura on this person. .

  "Husband, a killer has appeared!" Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but frown, there were all children here, did he come to assassinate the children?

  Di Feiye narrowed his eyes slightly, "Maybe this is aimed at us."

  "Oh ?" Tao Yaoyao observed with her divine sense, and she noticed that the man was looking at their children.

  "Did you find it?" Di Feiye asked Tao Yaoyao consciously.

  "It's for the six little guys in our family." Tao Yaoyao said, "He's taken a fancy to them and wants to train them to be killers?"

  "How about letting them go and have fun?"

  "This garden party Just at the beginning, something has happened, it's best that we don't cause any trouble these two days, after all, teachers are also very fragile." If something happens again, they will probably cry.

  Tao Yaoyao told the children about the murderer she found, and told them to be more careful. Even if they wanted something to happen, they couldn't do it again after the garden party was over in these two days.

  Dabao and the others expressed their understanding that they also wanted to participate in a garden party quietly.

  And in the next few days, they don't plan to go to join some killer organization, but the holiday is coming soon, if this person doesn't change his mind by then, then they will go to the so-called killer organization to have fun.

  The killer was slowly approaching Tao Yaoyao's family. He saw the six children and felt delighted to see them. He only had one thought now, and that was to get these six children completely, and it was best to solve them. Their parents, only After solving their parents, can they train with them with peace of mind.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, they both felt the killing intent on the killer, but the killer didn't intend to attack in the crowd, but walked directly towards Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's RV went.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't bother to watch the performance anymore, they just talked to the six little guys, and then they left and went back to the caravan.

  When the husband and wife came back, they happened to see the scene where the man wanted to go in, but was bounced back.

  The two of them stood directly in front of the killer, who had already planned to kill Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye. , but when he saw the two, he was stunned, the aura of the two was too strong up.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at him and smiled, "I know you are here for our six children, but they don't want to go to training now, if you still want to ask them to participate in some training, you can come and call them during the holidays!"

  "Do you know who I am?"

  Tao Yaoyao said, "Isn't it a killer? Do you believe that I can crush ten killers like you with one finger?" Tao Yaoyao looked at him as if Like ants.

  The killer noticed Tao Yaoyao's gaze, and he felt heartbroken, because he really felt that this pair was really too powerful, and he didn't even have the consciousness to resist.

  "I see!" Ma Si was a little rejected, but he quickly asked Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, "Do you really agree with their training?"

  "What's wrong? There's no fun during the holidays anyway."

  Ma Si said goodbye to Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, he couldn't resist those two, but they agreed with the children to train, which surprised him.

  Ma Si didn't know that in the days when these children didn't grow up, his killer training camp would be ruined every holiday, but he didn't have any power to resist.He trained them? Nonsense, let them train him!

  After Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye drove Masi away, the two went straight back to the RV.

  "After watching the show, it will be late. What are you going to do tonight? Is there any school arrangement?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  Di Feiye shook his head, "There is no arrangement. After all, these are children, and the teacher still hopes that they go to bed early."

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, "Suddenly feel so boring, those performances, you Go see it if you want, I'm too lazy to go." Tao Yaoyao lay down directly on the bed.

  Di Feiye also lay down with her, "I'm too lazy to go, I guess they will come back after lying down for a while."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 642 Demon Rampant 38

  Dabao and their teacher noticed that Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had left. She originally thought that these two parents would come soon, but what she didn't expect was that Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye After Ye left, he never came back.

  She looked at Dabao and the others worriedly, but she noticed one thing, Dabao and his six little guys kept up with each other no matter whether they were going to the toilet or doing anything.

  The two little girls, Wubao and Liubao , went to the bathroom.

  The two of them ran to a nearby toilet. At this time, two aunts were talking in the toilet. When they saw the two of them coming in, the eyes of the two middle-aged women lit up. It's so beautiful.

  "Little friend, is it just you two?" A middle-aged woman asked Wubao and Liubao, but the two of them ignored the woman.

  Speaking of which, it was okay for the two little guys not to go to the toilet. all, they can directly dissolve the garbage in their bodies with their cultivation base, but Wubao saw the two women in the toilet. They stayed in the toilet for nearly two days. After an hour, Wubao felt that they were human traffickers, so the two of them came in.

  Wu Bao looked at the woman who spoke, "Auntie , what's the matter?" "It

  's okay, I just want to ask you, where are your parents?"

  "Our parents are outside, Auntie, Are you doing household registration?" Six Po asked a question.

  "No! Auntie doesn't check household registration. Auntie has a small shop here that sells some snacks. Do you want to eat snacks? If you want to eat, you can go to Auntie's store to buy." Middle-aged woman with a smile on his face.

  Wubao and Liubao looked at each other, and they could see that this middle-aged woman was lying. She didn't open a store here at all, and the reason why she said she opened a store here was just to let the children relax their vigilance.

  After all, when it comes to opening a shop here, children will generally relax their vigilance.

  At this moment, Liubao said, "Sister, I need to go to the toilet!"

  "You go first, and I will go after you." Wubao urged Liubao to go quickly.

  Liubao walked in directly, the middle-aged aunt wanted to say something, and the other person tugged at her sleeves, they couldn't show too much, these two little girls were obviously clever little girls, Behaving too much will make them vigilant.

  When Wubao and Liubao finished using the toilet, the two aunts had already blocked the door of the toilet. "How about the two little girls going to our store?" The talkative woman asked Wubao   and

  Liubao with a smile.

Bao folded his arms, "If we want to go, what do you want to do to us?"

  "Don't you guys like snacks?"

  "We like to eat snacks, but we don't like the snacks here, after all Our parents only buy the best for us." Wubao looked at the middle-aged woman and said, "You'd better get out of the way , or I'll call someone."

  "Little girl, don't toast and eat ." Fine wine." The other woman rolled up her sleeves and was ready to arrest her.

  After all, these two little girls are only four or five years old, and each of them is an adult who catches the other easily and ruthlessly.

  The man in front of him grabbed Wubao, Wubao dodged the woman's hand, and then ran away.

  Another woman grabbed Liu Bao, and Liu Bao also dodged the woman's hand.

  The two of them circled around the toilet, and then ran out of the toilet. This toilet is a relatively remote place. When the two of them ran out, there was almost no one outside.

  But there was a middle-aged uncle looking around there.

  "Liu Bao, that man is also their accomplice."

  "Well, let's lure him here too."

  "Okay!" Wu Bao ran to that side at this time, shouting as he ran, "Uncle help Ah! There are traffickers here!"

  "Uncle, help!" Liu Bao also ran towards this side.

  The two women behind saw that Wubao and Liubao were heading towards the man, and their faces relaxed. as they fell into their pit, it doesn't matter whoever catches these two little girls.

  Seeing that Wubao and Liubao were about to run up to the man, they turned a corner. The middle-aged man had already come up to him, but now he saw two little girls running away.

  As soon as the middle-aged man saw the duck in his hand and ran away, how could this be possible, he also chased after it.

  Wubao and Liubao deliberately hung the three of them, going left and right for a while, and quickly aroused the anger of the three of them.

  "Stop! You two stop obediently, we won't beat you, or you wait to be beaten!"

  "Stop! You two stop!"

  When they were chasing here, a teacher led several When the child came over, the teacher said to   Wubao and Liubao, "Two children, what happened?"

  "Teacher, help, these three are human traffickers!"

Not panicking at all, the woman among them said, "These are the children of our master's family. They are disobedient and always run around, so we want to take them back to the camp." The

  teacher is not the teacher in the Wubao and Liubao classes , so I don't know if the three people chasing are the nanny of the two children.

  At this time, a child said, "Teacher   , these two little sisters came with their parents. I have seen them. Their parents are so beautiful!" , "Human traffickers have been arrested! There are traffickers here!" The

  teacher's voice was so bright that people nearby all ran towards this side when they heard it.

  "What's the matter? What's the matter?"

  "Those three are human traffickers, they want to arrest the two little sisters." A boy pointed to Wubao and Liubao and said.

  Wubao and Liubao have stunned those three people at this moment, and their current anger has also been provoked by Wubao and Liubao. One by one, they just want to catch these two little girls, and they don't even care about it. Is there anyone around?

  Wu Bao was secretly delighted at this moment, it seems that the medicine powder obtained from his mother is really useful, and the three traffickers will not be reconciled if they can't catch them. ,

  Liubao followed Wubao, "Sister, does the medicine only last for a while?"

  "Add more?" Wubao hesitated, "Mom said that this medicine powder is for monks. If it is used too much by ordinary people, it may turn them into idiots."

  "Anyway, they are human traffickers, so if they become idiots, they will be idiots."

  "That won't work, if they are idiots, we can't convince them." Wu Bao continued Said, "Let's pay attention to them. When we see that they are about to wake up, we will first use our spiritual consciousness to control them."

  "Do you want to run to the police?"

  "No, just run until mom walks over." My parents came out and ran towards them.

  "Will mom teach us a lesson?" Although Liubao has not been Taught by his parents, many children in school said that they have been taught by their parents

  .

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 643 Demons run rampant 39

  Five Treasures and Six Treasures played with three human traffickers around. At this time, the teacher's cry also attracted many adults. These adults also joined in the chase, but the human traffickers were hijust chasing Two kids, joined in chasing traffickers.

  "This human trafficker is a bit too aggressive, isn't he? So many of us have come here, and they are still chasing the children."

  "I guess these two children stimulated the human traffickers."

  " Maybe they are not human traffickers! "

  I seem to have seen these people in the toilet."

  "I have also seen those two women in the toilet. They seem to have been in the toilet. I went to the toilet twice and saw them." "

  I've also seen them in the toilet. Normal people don't stay in the toilet all the time. It seems that there must be something wrong with them."

  "Well, I also think they are human traffickers. My daughter also told me that the toilet My aunt kept talking to her, until she said that her mother was outside, and she didn't ask any more."

  Everyone talked to each other, and quickly judged that the three people chasing the children were really human traffickers.

  "Why haven't the police come yet? These three traffickers are too aggressive , we can't get rid of them."

  "Have the parents of these two children come?"

  "Yes, where are the parents of these two children?"

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had already arrived nearby. The two of them saw that Wubao and Liubao were having fun , so they ignored them.

  However, Di Feiye was also concerned about when the police would arrive. After all, this human trafficker was a bit too aggressive, and he showed no sign of backing down under the watchful eyes of so many people.

  Tao Yaoyao rubbed her chin at this moment and said, "The two little guys gave these traffickers medicine powder, otherwise they wouldn't have been chasing them.

  " Spiritual consciousness controlled the human trafficker who was chasing after him.

  Di Feiye was a little speechless. When the police arrived in a while, would they find anything unusual about the traffickers?

  Forget it, he naturally has to pamper his two precious daughters.

  "You two run, Dad will help you control them." Di Feiye's words rang in Wubao and Liuding's minds.

  With Di Feiye controlling the three traffickers, Wubao and Liubao ran faster.

  Because the two little girls knew that their father had controlled the three traffickers and would definitely speed up to chase them, so they had to run faster to avoid being caught.

  Then, those who arrested the traffickers were dumbfounded, because the front suddenly accelerated, and they couldn't catch up with the three traffickers.

  At this moment, someone has already shouted to the chasers, "I think you should stop chasing, those three traffickers can't catch up with the two children, let's guard the surroundings and wait for the police to chase them!"

  "The situation of those three human traffickers is a little bit wrong."

  "It's a bit like losing their minds!"

  "But the two little girls run really fast!"

  "That's right!"

  At this moment, the attracted People, I don't want to watch the show anymore. The scene in front of me is much more exciting than that show, especially the two short-legged girls who run so fast.

  "I have a feeling that if these two children participate in the Olympics, they will definitely win long-distance running championships."

  "Don't talk about long-distance running, I think sprinting is fine."

  "Yes, yes! If you run so fast, when they grow taller and have longer legs, won't they be faster?"

  "Yes, hurry up Take a picture, let's make the people above notice the two of them."

  "I'll take one too ."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Just push them hard, and really let the people above notice them Do you really want them to participate in the Olympics?"

  Di Feiye smiled, "The people above already know that our family is not ordinary, don't they?" They won't let their children go, because it will cause harm to ordinary athletes. Big hit.

  At this time, the sound of the siren was getting closer.

  Soon, the police car drove directly to the proximity, and three policemen ran down, "Where are there traffickers?"

  "Over there! Over there! Do you see that they have been aggressively chasing the two children , so many of us You can't even chase them away."

  "Not the child's parents?"

  "No!"

  "Is the child's parents there? Let them run this way." The police swept across the crowd, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye Walked over, "We are the parents of the child."

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were in the crowd, but no one around knew that they were the parents of the child.

  Someone scolded, "Why are you parents? How long has the child been running away, and you are still watching the fun here "

  Are you really not afraid that the children will get tired while watching the fun?"

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows and said, "It's only so far away, and the two of them won't get tired after running for a day. "

  The people around are speechless, isn't this mother a bit too confident?

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Wubao and Liubao at this time, "Five Treasures, Liubao, run to the police uncle!"

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao's voice fell, Wubao and Liubao went straight to this side Er ran over, those three people were no longer under Di Feiye's control, and Di Feiye injected a wave of spiritual power into all three of them, which could temporarily prevent them from falling down.

  Because of inertia, even if Di Feiye no longer controlled them, the three of them still chased Wubao and Liubao to the police. He

  showed a ferocious expression, "Two little brats, finally stopped running!" were stunned when they saw the man's expression, and someone said suspiciously, "There are only two children left in his eyes?"

  "Nine times out of ten it is like this."

  "Oh my God, no wonder they keep running, they have already fallen into a magic barrier." The

  police put the handcuffs on the man directly, and he seemed to have returned. Shen'er came, and when he saw so many people watching, he was stunned.

  "Comrade policeman, I was joking with the two young children. Really, we were just joking." The

  policeman looked at him and said quietly, "Can you believe me?"

  At this time, the two women behind were paralyzed. On the ground, they were exhausted and paralyzed. Even when the police handcuffed them, neither of them reacted.

  Really tired!

  When the police left with the three traffickers, Di Feiye brought another one over, "Comrade police, this is the driver."

  The police never thought that the other party would be able to arrest the accomplices.

  That person was also taken away directly, but Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye also needed to take the children to make a record.

  It was already time for Tao Xingxing and the others to leave school at night, and when Tao Yaoyao was about to call Dabao and the others to the police station, Tao Xingxing came over, and the responsibility of taking care of Dabao and the others fell on Tao Xingxing. Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye took the five treasures and six treasures to the police station directly.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 644 Demons Run Away 40

  Tao Xingxing heard Tao Yaoyao tell him what happened here, and he couldn't help laughing, "Sister, does our family have a disaster physique? How did we get there?" What's the matter ?"

  Tao Yaoyao nodded his forehead, "You don't expect our family to have a good physique, what kind of disaster physique, where criminals are caught in our family, this is called a lucky physique, and it is the gospel of the people around us ! "

  "That's right, our family is full of hatred!" Tao Xingxing nodded seriously.

  Tao Yaoyao patted him on the shoulder, "Take a good look at the child, don't wait for us to come back, you go over."

  Tao Xingxing said, "Sister, don't worry, I've decided, and we won't do it next time." What outdoor sports, let's play at home."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at him a little distrustfully, and then said , "We have to go quickly."

  Tao Xingxing smiled, "Sister, brother-in-law, hurry up Let's go, I will stay here with Dabao and the others, there will be absolutely no problem, don't worry!"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye walked out with the five treasures and six treasures, and Di Feiye was in a place where no one was around. A car came out, and the four of them drove to the nearest police station.

  When they arrived at the police station, Wubao and Liubao told them all about their discovery and their interactions with the traffickers, including what they said between them, which shocked the people in the police station. Incredible.

  "These two children are so smart, they even remember everything they said clearly, and never wrote a single word."

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye signed it, and then the family prepared to leave. But when they were going out, a young man happened to be escaped in by two policemen . Di Feiye saw this and stood where he was. Di Feiye immediately stopped the two policemen, "You can't keep him here."

  The two policemen were a little confused, so Di Feiye directly took out a certificate, and said, " His body has been taken over by demons."

  The two policemen saw Di Feiye's certificate, and then heard that Di Feiye They were all startled by what Ye Ye said, and one of the policemen said, "He bit five or six people just now, are they all right?"

  "Where are they? I'll go and see them." Tao Yaoyao frowned Yes, if you are bitten by a devil, you should be invaded by devil energy.

  "They're behind." The two policemen saw Di Feiye's name, and they already knew who he was. You must know that they had guessed that the two couples who   subdued demons and demons should be tall and thick, just like the angry-eyed King Kong , but now it seems that this couple looks really beautiful.

that they trained well, otherwise, seeing the looks of these two people, it would be really difficult to be calm.

  At this time, the young men under the custody of two policemen suddenly turned red when they saw Tao Yaoyao.

  He struggled to break away from the two policemen, and rushed towards Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao stretched out her hand, and her fingers directly touched the young man's forehead, and then saw a puff of black air burst out from the top of the young man's head.

  As soon as Di Feiye stretched out his hand, he directly controlled the wisp of devil energy.

  "Let me go!" wisp of devilish energy began to struggle.

  The two policemen were dumbfounded, and not only were they dumbfounded, but the few people who were bitten who followed were also stunned.

  One of them said, "Before I was bitten, I saw it. It got into Xiao Chen's body, and Xiao Chen started to bite us."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at these people, and they all had faint "This is a little monster, you have been bitten by him, and you have demon energy on your body."

  Without waiting for those people to speak, one of the policemen said, "Instructor Tao, can you help them get rid of the devil energy on them?"

  Tao Yaoyao walked up to these people directly, and then directly patted them After a while, wisps of devil energy shot out from these people, and then all of them entered the little monster in Di Feiye's hand.

  Everyone couldn't help swallowing when they saw this scene.

  A policeman couldn't help swallowing and asked, "Instructor Tao, what will happen to them if they don't get rid of it?

  " He has not been dealt with, and after eating this person, he will continue to eat them. "

  The few people who had just been photographed with demonic energy only felt chills on the back of their necks, but fortunately they followed, if they hadn't followed If they come, they can't solve the monster, and they will become the food of the monster.

  Thankfully, thankfully!

  "Thank you, Instructor Tao! Thank you, Instructor Tao!" These people quickly thanked Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the young man who was being supported by the police. He was in a coma now. Tao Yaoyao directly stuffed a Peiyuan Pill into his mouth. After a while, the young man woke up. he cried, "A monster wanted to eat me just now! He bit me, and my head was dying of pain."

  Tao Yaoyao saw that this guy's soul head was indeed bitten One piece is really too pitiful.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at him and said, "Go back and drink more refreshment, and slowly recover, the soul can still be restored."

  At this time, the policeman asked Tao Yaoyao cautiously, "Instructor Tao, he Was it really eaten a little?"

  "Well, there is a piece of head missing, it looks quite pitiful, but after going home to rest for a while, and raising it for a month or two, it should be able to recover." Tao Yaoyao nodded and said

  . man covered his head. Although his body was not injured, the place where his hand was covering was the place where his soul was injured.

  The people around looked at him with sympathy, but soon, the bitten people looked at Tao Yaoyao nervously, " Instructor Tao, are we missing a piece?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled , "You are fine, you were just marked by him, but now the mark is gone, don't worry, you will be fine after two days of rest."

  " Thank you, Instructor Tao!" These people breathed a sigh of relief.

  The two police officers looked at Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, "Instructor Di, Instructor Tao, are they all right?" These people belong to their jurisdiction, and if something goes wrong, they are also responsible.

  At this time, Di Feiye put the monster directly into a transparent glass bottle, and he looked at the two policemen, "I'll take him away, it's not safe in your hands!" The

  two policemen snapped For starters, even if Di Feiye wanted to hand over the bottle to them, they wouldn't dare to accept it.

  The two of them directly took these people to make notes, and they still need to report this matter to the director. It was too scary, and monsters appeared in their jurisdiction.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye went back with Five Treasures and Six Treasures. Five Treasures and Six Treasures had already passed the bottle on the way. The two of them were studying this little monster along the way. There is no form of its own at all .

  "This little monster is just a ray of devilish energy." Wubao felt that he was looking at the black energy in the bottle, and couldn't help shaking his head, "It's too weak." Liubao said

  , "Even if it's so weak, ordinary people don't have it." Ways to resist them!"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 645 Demons Run amok 41

  "Yes, they are monsters, especially monsters without physical form. As long as they touch people, they can penetrate into people's bodies." Tao Yaoyao planned to take the five treasures at this time. The little monster in the game, but Wubao dodged it.

  "Mom, let's play with this little guy?"

  "Aren't you thinking of doing something dangerous?" Tao Yaoyao was a little worried about her two little girls.

  "Mom, don't worry , no, I will take good care of my sister." Wu Bao said.

  Liubao gave her a blank look, does she need her to look?

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye are on their way back here, if they don't want to be too ostentatious, they really don't want to drive, it will affect their speed too much.

  Tao Xingxing originally thought that as long as he took his four little nephews to stay in the RV obediently, nothing would happen, but something happened that he didn't expect. After he had dinner with the four little guys, he lay down directly In front of the glass window on the second floor.

  Originally they were lying down and playing games, but suddenly Dabao started staring outside and stopped playing games.

  Er Bao and the others were also affected, and they looked outside one by one.

  The last one to discover the anomaly was Tao Xingxing. When he discovered the anomaly, a huge body had already flown in front of their glass window.

  When Tao Xingxing saw that thing, he was stunned.

  It's not that he's just looking for trouble, it's that this demon flew directly in front of their glass window, so what are they waiting for.

  "Children, it's time for us to go out to meet the battle!" Tao Xingxing teleported outside while speaking, directly facing the demon in front of him. This thing is a bit unlike what the country of Datang should have. It should be what it should be like abroad.

  Tao Xingxing said to the devil in front of him, "Brother, you have crossed the line!"

  Dabao and the four of them followed suit, teleporting out of the RV, and then flew directly beside his uncle, and then faced this Huge demon.

  At this time, many people were in the tent looking at the stars outside. A father of a child nearby came out to smoke. He happened to see this scene. He couldn't believe his eyes until he took his wife Called out, the daughter-in-law also said with certainty, "There are demons! But how are our children's classmates flying?"

  "I thought I was dazzled, but I didn't expect it to be true." The man had already taken out his own The phone, without saying anything, started the live broadcast directly. He is also a small anchor after all, and he directly changed the name of his live broadcast room to Live Demon Invasion of Human World.

  The name was a bit of a gimmick , so almost as soon as his live broadcast room started, someone clicked in.

  The people who came in were shocked when they saw the scene in the live broadcast room, "This scene in front of them has broken Newton's law!"

  "Where is the gravity of Blue Star? Where is my worldview?"

  "Anchor, do you know those children? Big and small, aren't they really Diaowia?" Seeing someone asking   ,

  the anchor directly took a picture with his phone up, and there was a black night sky, and there was nothing around.

a woman screamed, "Ah, there are demons!"

  This voice called out many parents of children.

  Human traffickers just appeared during the day, so what will appear at night?

  To be honest, living in the suburbs is really scary.

  Everyone ran out one after another, and everyone saw a demon flying in the air, with a black body and a pair of huge wings.

  There were more and more people in the live broadcast room, and it was boiling. At first, everyone thought it was just showing a movie, but soon, they saw the people around them who were awakened.

  The anchor also introduced, "Today is the children's garden party, and I brought my children to participate. Just at dawn, our people here encountered a group of human traffickers. It was really scary. So many people, The human traffickers are staying among us."

  "It's great now, even the devils have appeared!"

  At this time, Tao Xingxing in the sky shouted at the devil, " Hurry up! Wait for the young master to kill you?" The

  devil Today it came for Dabao and the others, so facing Tao Xingxing's roar, it didn't move at all.

  However, at this moment, Dabao suddenly pulled out a huge sword with blue light shining, and then directly slashed at the demon.

  Flapping its wings, the demon dodged the blow, and then he started to attack Dabao as well.

  However, before he got close to Dabao, Erbao and the three of them also went up.

  "You don't talk about martial arts, why don't you go one-on-one?" The devil was in a hurry, he was caught off guard by the attack of the four little guys.

  The demon dodged these attacks, which also allowed his figure to be exposed above the crowd in such an upright manner, and the attacks of the four little guys followed immediately.

  The demon dodged around, avoiding the attacks of the four little guys.

  The viewers who watched the live broadcast noticed one thing. These four little guys were all holding heavy swords, and their colors were different.

  "My God, the four of them are so beautiful!"

  "Pay attention upstairs, is this the time to watch this ? But the swords in their hands are also very beautiful!"

  "My God, I have seen these four children. This is definitely not filming. These four children are not actors."

  "I've seen the four of them too. They are from the same school as us. By the way, their uncle is in the same class as me." At this moment, Tao Xingxing also flew over

  . the person who spoke above started to exclaim, "This is their uncle, my God, my classmates can fly, and I was the last to find out."

  "No, you are not, I am the last The only one who knows. "

  "I was also the last one to know that classmate Tao can fly, oh my god, it's amazing!"

  "I'm not dreaming, am I?"

  "Although I also feel like I'm dreaming, it's not like I 'm dreaming. It's not that these are all facts, the epee swords of the four little guys are too impressive, And the rhythm of cutting people is a bit too exciting!"

  "Oh my god, it's so powerful!"

  "Why does the demon keep hiding?"

  "It doesn't hide, is it going to be cut by the sword? I have seen it, a little guy cut his wing, and some feathers flew down, the anchor quickly picked it up, the devil's wings. The

  anchor saw this sentence , Whoever wants to pick it up will pick it up. Anyway, I dare not pick it up. I want my life. I saw it just now. Someone threw an apple towards them, and the apple was chopped into pieces." Oh, it's too scary, I don't want to be dismembered."

  "I saw it, I thought it was fake, but just now the anchor's screen flashed, and I saw pieces of apples in the grass."

  Oh my god, the fighting The picture is so beautiful, I want to learn sword too, four little masters, who would accept me!

  "Upstairs you can learn to be cheap, but you can't learn swords!"   "   This

  kind of swords are generally impossible for people to learn. I suspect that they are all immortal cultivators.

  "

Chapter 646 Demons run rampant 42

  Can the anchor's hands not shake? One of the demon's feathers fell in front of him, and landed directly on the ground.

  "The devil's feather, the anchor, pick it up!"

  "Don't pick it up, who knows if it will be poisonous?" "Yes, don't pick it up casually, what if you are marked by the   devil

  ?"

When people were discussing the devil's feather, a child actually picked up the devil's feather.

  " Wow, it's a real feather, he's a real devil!" As soon as the child said this, his parents picked him up and hid in the crowd. Why didn't he notice his own child? Also ran out?

  At this time, other parents also rushed back to see if their children had also run out. It was really too dangerous at night.

  Dabao and the others were fighting the devil vigorously. Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye came back with five treasures and six treasures Seeing the battle in the sky, Tao Yaoyao directly covered her face and leaned into Di Feiye's arms, "How can you be low-key like this?"

  Di Feiye laughed, "If you can't keep low-key, just be high-key." He put his arms around Tao Yaoyao's waist, "Don't worry, Noah is here, right?"

  At this time, Noah's voice sounded, "Yeah, Yaoyao, I'm here, don't worry, I can protect you." He is now the Heavenly Dao here, not the mastermind of StarCraft before, his current ability much stronger than the previous mastermind.

  And he's trying to condense his body.

  When he has a body, he will find a way to make this world stronger. Noah felt that   this

  Heavenly Dao was too suitable for him, and he did not intend to resign easily.

Wubao and Liu also swung their swords and joined the battle.

  The six little ones were fighting around the demon, and this time the demon's feathers fell faster.

  At this time, someone approached Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, "Instructor Di, Instructor Tao, are these feathers poisonous?"

  "No, you can pick them up and put them on the balcony when you go home, and they can also protect against some small demons. "Tao Yaoyao said something.

  Hearing Tao Yaoyao's words, the man quickly bent down to pick up the feathers.

  People nearby who heard Tao Yaoyao's words also picked up the feathers on the ground one after another.

  These people didn't know that if the feathers were only dropped by demons , it would naturally be impossible to protect against little devils or something, but these feathers had the sword energy wielded by Dabao and the others, so they could defend against those things.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were watching the battle of the six guys lit When Tao Xingxing saw them coming, he landed directly beside them.

  "Sister, this demon seems to be coming for the little ones." Tao Xingxing just felt that the demon was coming for them, otherwise, how could it fly directly at their window.

  "Well, I know that there is an assassin organization that wants to drag a few little guys in, but I refused. This demon should be their masterpiece." Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, her refusal was already obvious , isn't it?

  That killer named Mas is fine, better wash your neck and wait for her.

  Tao Yaoyao wrote it down in the notebook for Mas. Dabao and the others have almost shaved off the hair on the demon's body. The demon wanted to run away, but he found out that the six children surrounded him so tightly that he was never given a chance to escape.

  "Let me go!" the big devil yelled at the children.

  "Since you are here, let's save your life!" Dabao will not let this guy go, he can feel the aura of killing from this guy, if he is allowed to leave, he should bring disaster to ordinary people here, After all, he needs blood to restore his strength, otherwise he would have no way to fly back.

  "If you dare to come, save your life!" The other little guys didn' t want to let him go, and even stepped up their attacks.

  Soon, Dabao cut off one of his wings with a sword, and the demon immediately fell from the sky.

  As soon as he fell, Tao Xingxing stepped forward and grabbed him, "Okay, let's hand over this guy to the special department."

  After Tao Xingxing finished speaking, he picked up the demon and flew away. He had to get his stuff away quickly, or he'd be in trouble if he stayed here.

  Before Tao Yaoyao had time to talk to her little brother, he had already run away without a trace.

  "Leave it to him, he can do it well." Di Feiye smiled, and then he looked at Dabao and the others, "It's time to go to rest!" He also swept to the surrounding spectators , "Everyone should go to rest It's too late!"

  The people around saw that the demon was taken away, and each of them picked up a few feathers of the demon, and went back to their tents one by one.

  This night was really exciting.

  The anchor also turned off the live broadcast at the moment, and he was a little nervous now, wondering if he would be banned for broadcasting the devil's video like this.

  That night, the special department received the demon sent by Tao Xingxing, and then they also saw the replay of the live broadcast.

  At this moment, the people above began to study, and now they have developed to this point. In fact, most people have already felt the changes in the world, so some things can no longer be hidden. If they invade their territory, they should let everyone know, and it is best to be on guard against the whole people, and if they find anything abnormal, they can report it in time.

  The official directly posted the replay of the anchor's live broadcast on the official website, and then warned everyone, "The world has changed, be careful of the invasion of demons, and if anyone discovers it, report it to the police in time, and the official will deal with it in time!"

  As for other things, the official will not say anything Well, they don't know why those six little guys are flying and fighting in the air. Anyway, now that the official knows that there is such a guardian in their country, they feel at ease!

  No matter where they come from, no matter what specific purpose they come here, they protect everyone now, so they are the guardians of this country.

  And now that Instructor Tao and Instructor Di are cultivating talents for the country, who dares to say that they are not good?

  For the rest of the night, there was no disturbance. Early the next morning, the teacher informed that today is free activity time. Parents can take their children to participate in various activities freely.   As

  soon as this free time was announced, everyone did not expect that all the children in Dabao's class gathered in front of Tao Yaoyao's family car.

came out, the children were all shouting, "Master! Master! We want to learn how to sword!"

  Each of them ran a bit unsteadily, but they got up in the morning and saw the video of Dabao and his fight From then on, everyone was jealous, and they all came to apprentice by themselves without any parental teaching

  . Teach us!"

  "Master Dabao, teach us!"

  Surrounded by these little guys, Dabao felt a little numb, he had never dealt with so many kids before, what should he do?

  Tao Yaoyao stood aside and watched with a smile, she had no intention of reaching out to help, let Dabao handle this matter by himself.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 647 Demons run rampant 43

  A group of little dolls are pestering Dabao and the others, and some little girls are pestering Wubao and Liubao.   Anyway

  , the six little guys were surrounded by children, some from their school and some from other schools.

of these little guys got the instruction of their parents, and some of them really like it very much. After all, who doesn't like flying and who doesn't like playing swords.

  "Master Erbao, can you teach us?"

  " Master Sanbao, you are the most handsome!"

  "Master Wubao, you are the most beautiful!"

  Tao Yaoyao saw her six little ones surrounded by a group of children Shouting and calling for Master, they all looked helpless, and couldn't help but laugh.

  Tao Yaoyao took Di Feiye and hid in the RV right now, no outsiders could break into their RV.

  "Husband, the children are really popular!"

  Di Feiye smiled, "Yes, you don't have to worry about them not being able to make friends now."

  "This friend..." Tao Yaoyao sighed Tone, this is not like a normal friend, all of them are here to apprentice.

  In the end, Dabao and the others were so entangled that they had no choice but to agree to teach these children some swordsmanship.

  To teach these children how to practice swords, in order to avoid unnecessary troubles, Dabao asked his mother to prepare a batch of wooden swords. This was a piece of cake for Tao Yaoyao, and soon she got a bunch of children. toy sword.

  These small wooden swords were delivered directly to the children. Dabao has divided them into six teams, each team has 20 to 30 people, and the six brothers and sisters will teach them respectively

  . tired. They didn't even complain that they were tired. They practiced for two hours without a break.

  At the end of the two hours, Dabao and the others really called out to disband.

  Although Dabao and the others ran back to the RV to rest, those children were still waving the swords in their hands.

  Even the parents of some children are there to imitate.

  This is real swordsmanship, and it is really not for nothing.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were sitting on the sofa in the caravan, and the six children rushed in and asked Tao Yaoyao for water.

  "Mom, I'm thirsty!"

  "Mom, I'm so thirsty!"

  "Mom, I'm thirsty!" The

  six little guys shouted their thirst, and Tao Yaoyao hurriedly took out six cups of spiritual spring water, After the six little guys drank it, it was a joy.

  Tao Yaoyao suddenly found out in surprise, "Husband, the children have grown, have you noticed?"

  Di Feiye had already brought a ruler and began to compare, "They are all three centimeters longer, this should be The rewards they got for teaching those children swordsmanship?"

  "Noah, well done!"

  "This is the reward the little ones deserve, and other children also hope that their little masters will be tall and big, I It's just to respond to the wishes of most people."

  "Thank you!" Di Feiye said, for their husband and wife, the six little guys grow one centimeter is something to be thankful for, and they now add three centimeters. A centimeter is not even a meter.

  Dabao is now in a good mood. Originally, everyone hoped that they would be tall and big, so they could grow tall and big.

  It seems that they still need to teach those little guys something more, so that they can grow taller.

  Dabao and the others are also worried about their size, so they will take advantage of the opportunity to grow taller.

  Although it was said to be free to rest, the children at the door did not disperse for a long time.

  Until almost noon, Dabao shouted to the children outside, "At 3:30 in the afternoon, gather under the big tree."

  As soon as the children heard what Dabao said, they rushed away excitedly one by one. Be sure to come early.

  For lunch, Dabao and the others ate a little more. The six of them grew three centimeters taller, adding up to eighteen centimeters, which is really good!

  It was less than three o'clock in the afternoon, and the big tree was already full of children, while the parents hid in twos and threes under the nearby small trees.

  Dabao and the others didn't expect that these children came so early and practiced for so long in the morning. Aren't they tired?

  Dabao and the others came out at three o'clock, and the team was still divided into six teams. Tao Yaoyao dispersed the smell of the branches of the big tree. In this way, the shade under the big tree would be greater.

  The six teams no longer practice swords in the afternoon, but boxing, these boxing looks very imposing.

  The surrounding parents couldn't help making gestures, this boxing technique is too subtle .

  Among the crowd, the security guards in the manor were also secretly learning boxing skills. In fact, they were very depressed and missed the sword skills learning in the morning.

  You must know that their captain saw these children practicing swords in the morning. just one morning, the captain said that he had cultivated his true energy, but he made the other security guards envious, so they rushed over quietly in the afternoon and followed suit. .

  Seeing that the security guards were studying hard, many parents of children also followed suit.

  They don't know if the children feel anything, but after these adults have learned boxing techniques, they actually feel the air flow in their bodies. legendary true energy? All the people couldn't believe that they had such an opportunity, and after   practicing

  boxing, they actually developed true energy.

  As these adults spread, more and more people joined in the practice.

, "Noah, are you trying to make trouble?"

  "Yaoyao, I can't help it. Now that demons and ghosts are rampant, if ordinary people don't stand up, no one can save them !" Noah sighed, otherwise he wouldn't use the teachings of the six little guys to make things happen.

  "Yaoyao, why don't you start a live broadcast every day to teach people how to practice!" Noah suggested.

  Tao Yaoyao lightly raised her eyebrows, "Don't ask me for this matter, if the six little guys are willing, let them come, if not, you can let Duo Duo and the others teach, and I'll forget it."

  Tao Yaoyao Along the way, she really taught a lot of people. She doesn't want to teach now. If anyone wants to practice, she can let the people around her learn in the way of dreaming. It' s fine to teach them in reality.

  Noah was a little helpless. To be honest, if Tao Yaoyao taught her, she would be able to get twice the result with half the effort, but she was not happy about it, but it would be fine with Dodo and the others. Their skills and luck were not as good as those of Yaoyao and Di Feiye, they are always better than nothing.

  And the six little guys taught well.

  Noah sighed, he can only rely on these children now.

  Noah went to persuade Dodo and the others , and Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Why don't you want to teach others, there are merits to be earned, isn't it?"

  Tao Yaoyao lightly raised her eyebrows, "Although it is said that there is merit, but we are here this time, but for the children, this is their home field, let's take a proper rest!"

  Di Feiye smiled "I think they will need you in the end." The luck above his wife's head should be the most attractive to Noah. Now that Noah let Dodo and the others come, it is just a prelude. In order to expand its influence, it is necessary to get its own daughter-in-law, not others.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 648 Demons Run Away 44

  Tao Yaoyao noticed Di Feiye's gaze, and she chuckled lightly, "A few children are enough, this is just a mortal world after all, there is no need for all the people to be martial, even if they want to , Can Noah be busy? There should be five or six billion people on the entire planet, right?"

  Di Feiye smiled, "Looking at Noah, he intends to make all the people military. Son, at first it was because of Noah's Persistence that the physical fitness of the entire interstellar people improved a lot, Yaoyao, if Noah intends to make everyone martial, it may depend on you in the end." The

  corner of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched Son, "Oh, I can't do it all the time if I want to?"

  "If you don't want to, I'll block him for you." Di Feiye smiled, "However, Noah is very annoying."

  Tao Yaoyao Can you not know that Noah grinds people? If he offered his previous favor, she really couldn't refuse it.

  Seeing Tao Yaoyao's worried look, Di Feiye smiled, and then hugged her in his arms, "Don't worry, we won't do it if you don't want to do it, we can do other things, but we won't help you with this one, and there are six little ones plus Dodolinlin and the four of them, that's enough."

  They can lend the children out without limit, so it's definitely enough.

  Xu Duoduo sneezed right now, she directly frowned and said, " I always feel that there should be no rest when we go to school."

  Xu Nana tilted her head, "Why didn't it stop?" Why didn't she Feel? She can't stop thinking about it now. To be honest, if her sister didn't make her have to finish school, she wouldn't want to go to school a long time ago.

  She has already planned that when she is admitted to university, it will take her a year to graduate.

  Anyway, she couldn't afford to waste her time, and she had to fully shoulder the task of subjugating demons, and she had to help Noah.

  Noah has been chatting with her for the past two days. Noah knows Xu Nana very well, and directly praised her as a human hero. Now Xu Nana has started the scavenger project, and she wants to clean up the monsters around the school. and then slowly spread out.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't even know that Noah had already started to attack Xu Nana, but even if she knew, she didn't care, after all, she said that Noah can use the ten children as long as he can use them.

  This day passed so peacefully. Although there were many unpleasant things on the first day, around the manor, the police station arranged patrol guards, and then the people on the manor, security guards They all went to work, and all staff worked overtime, so the whole manor was safe, not to mention.

  In the early morning of the third day, both the parents and the children gathered in front of Tao Yaoyao's RV after breakfast one by one. Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, "Husband , This garden party will become a martial arts competition!"   The six little guys went out after breakfast. It was still six teams, but the team of these six teams was really huge, two or three times as large as before. Tao Yaoyao noticed that all the managers in the manor coming.   The manager also heard the report from the security captain, saying that they practiced martial arts with the children and they actually developed their true energy. The manager didn't believe it at first, but after the security captain knocked down his teacher from the air, he jumped up .

  Di Feiye smiled, "Let the children go out!"

  "Wait, they haven't eaten yet." Tao Yaoyao took out the meal she had prepared earlier, and then After putting it on the table, the six little guys came to eat quickly After getting up. As for Tao Xingxing, he teleported away with his lunch box, and he had to go to school.

  That night, I learned boxing from the security captain, and then I brought all the staff here today.

  Even the police outside were invited in by him, and he had someone close the gate of the manor. They didn't accept foreign guests today, so they specially entertained these little guys.

  The policemen were invited in and didn't know what happened The manager quietly told them that when the boxing skills taught by children can produce true energy, the policemen were all attracted.

  When Dabao and the others started teaching swordsmanship, the whole manor came to a standstill, and Tao Yaoyao was a little, speechless. "They are really good at it!"

  Di Feiye said, "They are very smart, they caught Opportunity."

  "Yeah, I saw that the old lady at the end has cultivated her true energy, Noah played really well!" Tao Yaoyao was speechless, the old lady is over sixty years old, right?

  Can this really work?

  Di Feiye raised his eyebrows , "Let him go, now that demons and ghosts are rampant, and everyone is armed, I think it's not bad, and if the spiritual energy recovers, it's not bad to enter the era of great martial arts!"

  "Is this a change for us?" " History?"

  Di Feiye said, "In the future, we are history, aren't we?"

  "That's right, we are history." The

  two of them stayed in the RV all the time, Tao Yaoyao didn't plan to go out, Di Feiye Naturally he wanted to be with his wife, so he didn't bother to go out.

  After the patrolmen practiced, they were a little crazy. The team leader immediately told the leader about it. The leader asked him to inquire. After knowing that he would practice boxing in the afternoon, the chief They have made arrangements, and all the people in their police station will go to the manor in the afternoon.

  The director wants to try, is it true that all people can develop true energy, if they can really develop true energy, what kind of monsters and ghosts will they be afraid of in the future?

  The chief has heard from the patrolmen that an old lady in her sixties has cultivated her true energy, and several cleaning staff in their forties and fifties have also cultivated their true energy. He feels that this boxing technique may not be There are no qualification requirements   .It was

  originally planned to train for two hours in the morning, but at the request of these adults, they practiced for four hours.

  After eating at noon, everyone did not rest and gathered again.

the whole bureau.

  The boxing in the afternoon started early again at the request of everyone, and it was still four hours.

  Originally, it was time to go back to school today, but after discussing with the director and the leaders of each school, they decided to extend the time, and the director also arranged for someone to deliver meals to them.

  Really everyone can develop true energy, and the director thinks that if he misses this village, there might not be this shop.

  Even the leaders of the school came here quietly. After their research, the time was extended by one week. They can first train this group of children secretly. After all, the world is really in chaos, and the leaders above also sent Many people came to study.

  Originally, the military also planned to come, but later they heard that it was the child of the emperor's instructor's family, so Di Feiye was called away by the military directly. This time, instead of training special forces, he trained all the soldiers. Especially this boxing and swordsmanship must be taught to these ordinary soldiers.

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but sighed when she saw these people practicing without sleep and food. She couldn't watch these people w train until they were exhausted, time so time to rest, she would provide them with spiritual spring water. Water, one cup per person can not drink more.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 649 Demons run rampant 45 Tao   Yaoyao

  did all this for Noah, although she is too lazy to be a teacher or coach, but she recruited Noah, since it is good for Noah, it means Good for them.

, the leaders above and the school leaders discussed it with Dabao and the others alone, because Tao Yaoyao said that she doesn't care about this matter. After all, she is not teaching, but the children are teaching. If the children are willing , she agrees, and if the child is not willing, she will not force it.

  Of course, if the children are not willing, she will not allow these people to force their children.

  Dabao and the others agreed, and Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless. It seemed that her children liked being a coach or something... Tao   Yaoyao

  respected the children's choices, anyway, she just had to do logistics.

Our whole family is working hard."

  Noah was a little speechless, "Excuse me, what are you giving?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "I'm the logistics, isn't it? I provided the spiritual spring "

  "Baby, are there two drops in a ton?"

  "Twenty drops!" Tao Yaoyao replied seriously, "Even ten drops is the limit of ordinary people."

  "Then I know, I will I will give you the merits." Noah is the way of heaven now, and the merits and virtues are under his control.

  Tao Yaoyao dragged her chin at this time and said, "How much merit can you share every day?" When this thing leaves, it should be able to transform into luck, and she hopes that her children's luck will also be better.

  "Don 't worry, the merits will be distributed to your husband and children. I guarantee that when they leave, even if their luck is not against the sky, they can reach the level of children of the plane." Noah promised.

  Tao Yaoyao was amused when she heard it. To be honest, her husband only needs to be lucky. After all, the two of them are together every day. But as far as the children are concerned, they will fly solo in the future, so Tao Yaoyao naturally hopes that they Their luck can be better, at least no matter where they go, others will not easily count them.

  Noah flew directly into the RV at this time. He can't condense into a solid body now, but he can turn into a fog-shaped body, "Come and help me!"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the fog in front of him.

  "Create a human form for me!" Noah wanted a human form, but he couldn't make it himself now.

  When Tao Yaoyao heard it, she immediately laughed, "Come! Come! Come! Such a good thing, of course I can satisfy you!"

  Tao Yaoyao began to imagine all kinds of faces being squeezed by Noah.

  Fox face...Noah doesn't like it!

  "How beautiful this face is, the standard oval face!"

  "No, it's ugly! "With a

  round face... Noah still didn't do it.

  "Can't you pinch me into a manly face?"

  "Isn't it okay to have a round face?"

  "No!" Noah was very firm, he didn't want a round face, "Forget it, don' t pinch it, I will go by myself Print a face."

  Tao Yaoyao was shocked when she heard that, "You can print? You are obviously not the mastermind now, are you?"

  Noah snorted coldly, "You think I have been the mastermind for tens of thousands of years , don't you have your own tricks?"

  "Oh, I really didn't see it."

  "Yaoyao, to be serious, I still have all the functions of the main brain before." Noah said, "Although I gave up the interstellar side, I have my own space, and my equipment is not newer than that one at all. "The main brain is weak."

  Tao Yaoyao blinked, "Are you afraid that he will mess with you?"

  "I don't plan to go back, but he doesn't think so, he thinks I might go back, so I have to be careful Watch him a little bit." Noah is actually a little helpless, the successor he cultivated has some careful thoughts, although he said that he will not go back, but he can still feel his strong hostility.

  "Since he treated you badly, why did you choose him as your successor?" If Tao Yaoyao was involved in this matter, she would never give what she owns to someone who hates her. Created an enemy yourself

  ? Even if he is a mastermind, he will no longer control the entire interstellar like me. He doesn't have this ability. It's just returning the entire interstellar world to humans for the first time." Noah didn't have such good intentions , but after discussing with the lords of the various empires, he specially selected the successor. After all, the relationship was so good that he couldn't bear to cheat others.

  Now the master control has been in the hands of the country leaders of various countries, so this Noah will naturally not suffer.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Noah, "Leave it to them, they may not be able to take care of it." Fortunately, they have already left Interstellar, and besides Green Star, there is no one they miss, "What happened to the Green Star side?"

  "The Green Star side is a separate network, I picked them out separately, so even the new mastermind can't interfere with the Green Star side."

  "It's not like this. Well, I can be considered worthy of them." After all, Tao Yaoyao is the founder of Green Star, and if Green Star falls into the hands of others, she will definitely not be happy.

  "Don't worry, I've saved the fruits of your labor for you, whether it's the empire or the mastermind, they won't be able to get through it." Noah looked at Tao Yaoyao at this moment and said, " Yaoyao, have you ever thought about it? One thing."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Noah, "What's the matter?"

  "Green Star, the current Blue Star, and Behemoth Star, can you connect them together?"

  Tao Yaoyao frowned , " Connect? How do you connect? Let's move the planet? As for your current blue star, it is almost broken into a sieve. The star is harmed?"

  Noah smiled, "I'm not talking about that kind of connection."

  Tao Yaoyao frowned, " Then how do you say to connect?"

  "Is there no way for the giant beast star? Let alone the green star, the entire interstellar There is no way of heaven, I am very clear about this."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Noah, "Are you addicted to the way of the day? You have only been a few days of the way of the day?"

  "The benefits are great! Think about it, I As long as it is the way of heaven, I can distribute merit points. If I am the way of Heaven of three planets, I can distribute the merit points of three planets. Have you ever thought about how bad luck the children will have in the future?" Noah looked at Tao Yaoyao and said, "You can't just leave the children alone when you're full, right?"

  Tao Yaoyao said at this time, "There are still several heavenly dao in my space, why didn't I think of it before? Do they want merit points?" What

  a loss!

  Noah said, "It's not too late to know now , how? Can you figure it out?"

  Tao Yaoyao said, "If you figure it out, you can figure it out, but what exactly do you want to do? These three planets are so far away, you manage It's not that easy , is it?"

  After finishing speaking, Tao Yaoyao approached Noah, "What is your ultimate goal? Merit points are only good for us, but not so good for you. What are you doing for?"

 Chapter 650 Demons Run Away 46

  Noah smiled at this time, "Yaoyao, I realized something good recently."

  Tao Yaoyao frowned and pinched Noah's face again, making it into a masculine man's face. Noah smiled like this with a round face, just like an old fox.

  "Let's talk, what good things did you realize?" Tao Yaoyao knew that Noah didn't get up early and took so many jobs, so there must be something good for him.

  "Avatar, my current body can create avatars, and I can divide into two avatars. As long as I put my avatars on the other two planets, when they are all developed, I will have three lives."

  "Are you sure about the avatars?"When you grow up, are you really still you?" Tao Yaoyao frowned, "Haven't you heard of this kind of double body becoming independent?"

  "I have heard of it, but no matter what he does, it's always My avatar ." Noah said, "Even if my main body is eliminated, as long as my avatar is there, then I am still alive, and I can feel that the more planets I master, the stronger my power will be." , the speed of condensing the real body will be faster."

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows, "Go to the space and find the space door to enter the green star and the giant beast star, anyway, I am not natural, I don't know these things. "

  Noah smiled, "It's fine if you say so, your husband's master, can you do it?"

  "Guess!" Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows lightly.

  Noah raised his eyebrows lightly, "That's because he is stupid. With the status of Tiandao, it's easy to do things." And there are many conveniences, the most important thing is that he likes it!

  Tao Yaoyao looked at him and smiled lightly , "It's just as long as you like it yourself, as the Dao of Heaven, you have a great responsibility."

  Noah looked at Tao Yaoyao and said seriously, "Yaoyao, did you listen? Did you say that the stronger the ability, the greater the responsibility?"

  "Is it related to me? I'm just a passer-by!"

  "Are you sure you're just a passer-by? You threw this way of heaven to me. Why can the rules of the way of heaven take away what originally belonged to him The responsibility is thrown on you, haven't you thought about it?" Noah asked seriously.

  "As you said, the stronger the ability, the greater the responsibility?" Tao Yaoyao frowned, "But my cultivation is not the highest?" Her husband's cultivation is a bit higher, isn't it "

  Yes, your cultivation is indeed not the highest, but your luck is the highest. It is precisely because of your luck value that this world wants to automatically recognize you as the master." Noah laughed, "This Between heaven and earth, Besides the rules, there is also his own will."

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head, "Then I don't dare to go anywhere?"

  Noah laughed, "You should feel it yourself, you Everywhere you go, Heaven will not offend you easily, it is because they are afraid that you will take away their position of Heaven, it may be difficult for others to take the position of Heaven, but for you, that is very easy Yes , as long as you communicate with the will of heaven and earth, he can force the way of heaven to give way."

  "But I have never communicated with the will of heaven and earth here!"

  "You have never communicated, but they can see the way of heaven The rules can't take the responsibility, so naturally it falls on you. The

  corner of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched, "I'll run less in the future."

  Noah said seriously, "Wait for me, after I get the Green Star and Behemoth Star, and when I become stronger, I won't let you go to a new plane every time you step up."

  Tao Yaoyao Touching his chin, he said, "The Behemoth Star should be able to tolerate people with high cultivation." It's a pity that there are no rules of heaven over there.

  "Then I'll go to Giant Beast immediately, wait for my news, I can create a unique world for you." Noah has this ambition.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Okay, I'll just wait for your good news. If you can make Giant Beast Star accommodate the existence of immortals, we will really have peace of mind in the future." After

  Noah made an agreement with Tao Yaoyao, he directly gone.

  After watching Noah leave, Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but frown. Does the greater the ability, the greater the responsibility? ,

  She and her husband are the highest-cultivated people in this world now. Anything in this world will naturally fall on them . It seems that she herself thinks this law is normal, and she seems to accept it subconsciously up.

  Outside, Dabao and the others started sparing in their academy, and Noah actually made a momentum here. With the existence of this momentum, no matter what the trainees are learning, it is easier to learn and integrate. .

  "I have an idea!" Tao Yaoyao couldn't help admiring. It can be said that Dabao and the others were completely taken advantage of by Noah. It is estimated that the six little guys will not want to leave here in a while.

  When Dabao and the others led everyone to practice, Tao Yaoyao sat directly on the roof of the second floor of the caravan, drinking tea comfortably and watching everyone's cultivation.

  However, at this moment, except for Dabao and the others, no one else noticed Tao Yaoyao's existence at all. You must know that they are in this situation, they only know how to study, and they have no energy to distract at all.

  Even if these people have learned boxing and swordsmanship, they will probably be in a downturn for a while before they can recover after returning home. Although this situation makes people's learning ability stronger, it also overdraws part of their energy

  . flash of time. During these two weeks, the meals of the people in the entire manor were delivered by outsiders, and the people inside were constantly changing. The little guys are learning After five days, they all returned home and returned to school.

  Dabao and the others were left behind, there was no way, who made them small coaches!

  As for the people here, a batch is changed every three days, and almost every police station in the entire city has learned in batches.

  Although the batch changes every three days, in this situation, everyone can learn.

  Now there have been four batches of people, and the fifth batch will come down, but Dabao and the others quit. The six little guys have grown to 1.2 meters during this period of time. They plan to go back to school. This time they asked Tao Yaoyao directly that they would go to elementary school instead of kindergarten, and they would grow up in size, and they would no longer be Xiaodouding

  . Also very satisfied with Noah's gift to the little ones. She looked at her little ones, "Don't continue to grow?

  " Do you plan to teach here for half a year and grow up directly?" Dabao looked at his mother.

  Tao Yaoyao touched her nose, although she also thought so, but she couldn't say no, could she? She's not worried that they won't grow anymore, isn't she!

  (end of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 219 9
The Female Partner Returns to the Apocalypse After Cultivating Immortality (女配修仙后重回末世 ) Author: Hu Juneyue Luo Wenqiu is a cannon fodder female su...
63.9K 1K 148
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248211/ Author: Junzhi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-18 Latest: Chapter 148 Green Tea Day 148 (2) Li...
Doomspire By Nate

Science Fiction

127 4 7
An intergalactic death match on a lost planet.. (The series)
102 5 7
Starlight 01 is a spaceship hurtling through deep space, transporting thousands of young soldiers suspended in lithostasis, an age-halting process of...