✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

By prince05026

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... More

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
551-570
571-590
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

591-610

207 3 0
By prince05026

 Chapter 591 The Ordinary World 5

  Xu Nana looked at Di Feilin, "Linlin, look at the man in the floral dress behind you, he has already followed me when he was at the thirteenth store in front."

  Di Feilin The corner of Lin's mouth twitched, "So that's why the shoelaces have been tied for three minutes?"

  "I just want to see if we don't leave, he can walk or not, but he has been hanging behind us. And Duoduo, the man in black ten meters behind you, he has been with you for longer." Xu Nana blinked at this moment and said, "Shall I hang them alone?"

  Xu Duoduo looked at her, "You go to the bathroom by yourself?"

  Xu Nana chuckled , "Good idea!" But she looked at Wubao and Liubao, "Which one of you two will be with me?"

  Liubao said with a smile, "I can also hang alone Son of them, as long as I want to run around."

  "It's a good idea, but are you sure they can take you away, can you escape?" Di Feilin hugged Liubao directly in her arms, "I can't bet now Let go." Liubao

  was depressed, Xu Duoduo hugged Wubao, she looked at Xu Nana and said, "If you want to hang alone, you have to pay, the two little guys are fine, they are too small, although there are The power of resistance, but it may not be able to withstand the attacks of today's adults."

  Di Feilin nodded and said, "That's right, Nana, go solo by yourself, I am optimistic about you, let's forget about two little guys, I don't want to make my sister-in-law angry."

  They had agreed earlier, if the six little ones are to grow up here in peace, it's best not to be too ostentatious.

  Xu Duoduo also nodded, "Nana, my sister asked for the six little guys to keep a low profile."

  Xu Nana stuck out her tongue, "My brain got hot, I forgot, Liu Bao, it's not that my aunt won't let you go, you also know that your mother wants you to grow up in a low-key way, if you are too high-key, we will be in this world in the future It's not so peaceful anymore."

  Di Feilin looked at Xu Nana and raised her eyebrows lightly, "What about you, aren't you low-key? Don't you want to go to school safely?"

  Xu Nana raised her head, a little She said proudly, "I have other ways to deal with them, just wait and see if you don't believe me!" After finishing speaking, she went directly to the toilet, and told them from a distance, "There is a seat over there. Wait for me!"

  Xu Duoduo was a little helpless, she said to Di Feilin, "Linlin, let's go, let's sit over there and wait for her." Anyway, Xu Duoduo is not worried about her safety at all, even if there are some strange things in this world, Nana's cultivation is not weak, no matter how bad she is, she can still enter the space.

  Although the four of them sat on the resting chair, their consciousness was not idle, and they kept looking at Xu Nana who was going to the toilet.

  As soon as Xu Nana went to the toilet, the two people behind them in floral clothes and black clothes actually left.

  "Those two people also went to the bathroom." Di Feilin frowned, "One of them is a bit strange, he seems to have a bit of a monster."

  "Well, the one in the flowered dress has a bit of a monster, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't look like a transformed monster." Xu Duoduo also observed carefully, but didn't find anything unusual.

  "It's a cat demon. There is a cat demon next to him, so he has a demonic aura." Wu Bao said.

  "Little cat monster, I don't know if it's cute or not. " Liu Bao's eyes were bright when she spoke, she is a plush lover.

  "Why don't we catch the cat monster back later?" Di Feilin looked at the two little guys, "There is a lack of a gatekeeper at home."

  It's very suitable for the cat demon to guard the door!

  "Mom and Dad are at home!" Wu Bao raised her eyebrows. She didn't think Mom and Dad would go out to engage in business, and it was almost the same for the two of them to talk about love every day.

  "Yes! Mom and Dad will definitely not go out to work." Liu Bao also firmly believed.

  "I think my sister might want to experience life."

  Di Feilin smiled lightly at this moment, "I think my brother might want to experience the feeling of falling in love. I believe in five treasures and six treasures, the two of them They don't know how to go out to work, they are not the kind of people who are good at dealing with others."

  Xu Duoduo smiled, "That's right, my sister is not very good at dealing with strangers, if she wants to start a career, I guess my sister may choose to open a A pill shop."

  "Yes, my sister-in-law can calm down and make alchemy now." Di Feilin likes alchemy very much, "I plan to take the opportunity to learn too!"

  "And me!" Liu Bao said that she also wanted to Alchemy, anyway, go to school or something, it is too easy for her.

  Xu Duoduo looked at Wubao, "What is Wubao going to do?"

  Wubao looked at the handbags around them, "I want to make clothes by myself." She felt that the clothes she bought couldn't meet the requirements. wanted.

  When Xu Duoduo heard it, his eyes brightened, "Yes, we can also learn fashion design, and I'm also very interested in this fashion design!"

  "Auntie, let's make an agreement, let's learn fashion design together."

  "Okay!" Xu Duoduo responded immediately.

  Xu Nana is still in the bathroom at the moment, seeing with her spiritual sense that they have decided on the future development direction, she is a little depressed, whether it is alchemy or clothing design, she is not fond of it, So what is she going to learn?

  Xu Nana came out of the toilet. When she reached the stairs, someone dragged her into the stairs. A girl not far away was scared to death when she saw this scene, but Still trembling, she took out her phone and called the police directly.

  At this time, Xu Nana was dragged into the staircase, and saw four or five men standing opposite her, and it was the flowered shirt that dragged her in.

  "What are you doing?"

  "Little girl, our oldest brother wants to talk to you." The man in the floral shirt was about to reach out to touch Xu Nana's delicate face, but when he reached out, Xu Nana took it away , This slap directly folded the arm of the floral shirt.

  "Ah!" Hua Shirt screamed, and saw his arm twisted weakly.

  "Fuck!" A gray-clothed man next to him saw this scene and immediately started scolding, is this woman so cruel? He kind of felt that they might not be able to beat them.

  However, at this time, the man in black had already directly attacked Xu Nana, and Xu Nana started beating her directly. Although her cultivation was suppressed here, there was no power to suppress her. After a while, these men were photographed on the ground screaming, and now none of them is complete.

  After Xu Nana finished the beating, she wondered about one thing. Did she break the law by beating these people so badly?

  At this time, the staircase door was quietly opened a gap, and a little girl showed her head, "Are you okay, come out quickly, I'm calling the police." The little girl stretched out her hand and pulled Xu Nana back into the shopping mall .

  Xu Nana was a little suspicious, did she beat people up?Why did the little girl ask her if she was okay?

  The little girl said, "I saw they dragged you, so no matter what you did, it was self-defense. Those people can tell that they are not good people."

  ( End of this chapter)

 Chapter 592 The Ordinary World 6

  When Xu Nana heard what this little girl said, she became more consider, and said, "They are human traffickers, and they said they would sell me abroad to become a young lady. As soon as I was in a hurry, I shot hard."

  "That's right, these human traffickers deserve to be cut to death. I can testify to you that they really said so." The little girl patted her chest and said, anyway, those people are bad people , even if they didn't say it, she would testify , can definitely convince them.

  When Xu Nana heard it, she immediately smiled, "What's your name, I'm Xu Nana."

  "My name is Wei Chenchen!" Wei Chenchen looked around and couldn't help complaining, "People around here Even if they heard the voice, they would not come to help, why are people becoming more and more indifferent now?"

  "Who says no, but there are people here, I will send them over." Xu Nana was about to call Xu Duo Duo them.

  Wei Chenchen said, "Don't shake people, you can talk on your own, if you shake a bunch of people, what if it is determined to be a gang fight?"

  Xu Nana smiled, "Don't worry, even if they are If you come here, it won't be designated as a gang fight."

  Wei Chenchen was a little suspicious, but soon, Xu Duoduo and Di Feilin came over with five treasures and six treasures.

  When Wei Chenchen saw the four of them, her eyes lit up. If it wasn't for infringing on the right of portrait, she would have wanted to take a photo directly.

  "Can I take a photo with you?" Wei Chenchen looked at Xu Duoduo and the others expectantly.

  Xu Nana said, "The two of us can take pictures, and the others are fine."

  Although Wei Chenchen was a bit regretful, but fortunately Xu Nana is also beautiful, and it's good to be able to take pictures of each other.

  After Wei Chenchen took the photo, the police came. When Wei Chenchen received the call, he led the people over. The police saw the plight of those people in the staircase, and he felt dizzy

  . did it?"

  Xu Nana stood up directly, "It was me. When I came back from the bathroom, they dragged me into the staircase. I thought it was a prank, but I didn't expect that they wanted to sell me out." When I went abroad, I became impatient, so I acted harder."

  An old policeman immediately became serious when he heard that, he questioned Xu Nana carefully, and then observed the criminals, he said, "Little girl, You have done meritorious service, these people are international human traffickers."

  Xu Nana didn't even think that she was talking nonsense, but she actually hit the point.

  At this time, a young policeman next to him asked, "Master Wei, do these people have criminal records? "

  "Look at this one, does he look like the famous black tiger on the list?"

  "Look at this one again, does he look like this ?" Chaoshou Buddha?"

  "Look at this again..." Every time the old The policeman said one, the young policeman checked one on his phone, and he quickly said pleasantly, "Master Wei, they all match up. They are all famous people on the list."

  Hearing what they said, Xu Nana said suspiciously, "They are all so famous, so who should be their boss?" The

  old policeman immediately asked, "Little girl, what else do you know?"

  "They said they would take me to meet their boss." The

  old policeman's eyes lit up when he heard that, "If I guessed correctly, their boss should be number ten on the list. Thank you."

  Xu Nana's eyes lit up when she heard that, "Uncle policeman, is there any reward for catching these criminals?"

  The old policeman smiled, pointed to a few people on the ground, and said, "Congratulations, you have earned a million dollars now."

  Xu Nana was excited, "Haha, it's really great!" After finishing speaking , she suddenly turned serious Asking the old policeman, "Uncle policeman, if I catch that top ten, how much can I be rewarded?"

  "That guy's reward is 600,000." The old policeman looked at Xu Nana, "Little girl, although you are very good at Fight, but I hope you don't interfere in this matter. You are still young, and the most important thing is to attend classes. When you graduate, you can help us investigate the case, you know? Those people must have guns in their hands. You should be glad that they just came out to wander around and bump into you. coming for you, do you think they can get away without a guy? Do you think you can escape unscathed?"

  "Uncle, although I am us The weakest one in my family, but I'm really not afraid of them." Xu Nana said seriously.

  At this time, the old policeman looked at Xu Duoduo, Di Feilin and Wubao Liubao. No matter how you looked at it, the four outside were weaker. This little girl actually said that she was the weakest one.

  Xu Nana noticed the look in the old policeman's eyes, and smiled directly, "Uncle, don't look at the two little ones as harmless, they are very powerful."

  As soon as Xu Nana's voice fell, Wu Bao went straight down the stairs to She ran downstairs, Liubao followed closely behind her, "Wubao, Liubao, what are you going to do?" Xu Duoduo was anxious.

  "There is a cat demon!" Liubao's voice came from downstairs.

  At this time, Xu Nana directly picked up the man in the flowered dress, "Your cat demon is here, what do you want to do?" When the

  few policemen heard the cat demon, they frowned. The old policeman looked at the man in the floral dress. The man said, "In that recorded crime, there was indeed a cat by his side. Could it be that cat?

  " "Xu Nana said with a smile.

  At this time, Wei Chenchen exclaimed, "The two of them are so young, why did you let them go down alone? No, I have to go and see."

  Xu Nana directly grabbed her, "Don't make trouble."

  "I..." Wei Chenchen was aggrieved, "I'm just afraid that the two little guys will be in danger."

  Xu Nana smiled, "I know your kindness, but you only caused trouble for them by going, and they are now It's already coming up."

  As soon as Xu Nana's voice fell, Wubao's voice came, "Auntie, auntie, I caught that cat demon."

  When Wubao came up, he was holding a cat in one hand. Big tabby cat, look at it like that, this cat weighs at least a dozen catties, and Wubao is carrying it with one hand, and it doesn't even say it's tired.

  It's really shocking! Wei Chenchen approached Wubao, and took the opportunity to lift the cat demon, but she found that she couldn't lift it with one hand. Wubao, a little girl, was really shocking.

  At this time, the old policeman carefully observed the cat in Wubao's hand, "It is indeed it, that's it!" The

  old policeman looked at Wubao, and Wubao directly pushed the demon cat back, "I caught it!"

  At this time, Liubao ran up from downstairs, she was holding a kitten in one hand, "Sister, sister, look at these two kittens, they seem to be the cubs of cat demons, they are so cute!"

  At this moment, Wu Bao directly threw the cat demon in his hand to the old policeman, and went directly to meet the little cat demon.

  Soon, Wubao and Liubao walked up the steps with a kitten in their arms. At this moment, the old policeman grabbed the cat monster tightly. He blushed and his neck became thick because he really tried hard, but The power of this cat demon is too strong.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 593 The Ordinary World 7

  Seeing that the cat demon was about to escape from the old policeman, Xu Nana snatched it up, and then still stroking the cat demon there, "Be good, you won't suffer from flesh and blood!"

  The cat demon didn't dare to move anymore, it could feel Xu Nana's strength.

  The old policeman couldn't help but swallowed. There was nothing they could do about this cat monster. He looked at Xu Nana, "Little girl, is this cat?"

  "Don't worry, policeman, we will take care of this cat in the future Don't let it come out to cause trouble again." The

  old policeman smiled, "That's good! That's good!"

  At this time, the young policeman   called the ambulance and arrived, and these human traffickers were carried on stretchers one by one, but every time There is a policeman by his side, so they don't even think about escaping. left, he was still there telling Xu Nana, " Little girl, don't go and catch that boss yourself, they definitely have guns in their hands, it's too dangerous, you know?"

  Xu Nana nodded, the young policeman Then she took a notebook and asked Xu Nana to write her name and phone number on it.

  After the traffickers finished recording their statements, Xu Nana was still needed to cooperate with the investigation, and the witness Wei Chenchen needed to take notes, and the most important thing was Xu Nana's bonus.

  After all, with a reward of one million, these people probably never thought that one day they would fall into the hands of a little girl.

  After the police left, everyone had no desire to go shopping.

  Xu Duoduo looked at Xu Nana, " Should we go home? Otherwise, my sister should be in a hurry."

  "Then let's go!" Xu Nana looked at Wei Chenchen, "Wei Chenchen, goodbye!"

  "Wait a minute, let's add a contact method!" Wei Chenchen looked at Xu Nana with a smile, and then took out his Xintong code, "Add a Xintong, so we can get in touch."

  "Xintong?" Xu Na Na just picked up the phone, and hadn't downloaded the software yet , she frowned and said, "I haven' t downloaded that thing yet."

  "Then download it now, let's add friends." Wei Chenchen immediately told Xu Nana No matter how to download it, Xu Nana was a little overwhelmed by the enthusiasm.

  Under Wei Chenchen's instruction, Xu Duoduo, Di Feilin, and Wubao Liubao all downloaded Xintong, and then Wei Chenchen added friends with everyone, and then pulled them into a group.

  Wei Chenchen's tag for the group is "Hunters".

  Xu Duoduo looked at the satellite satellite suspiciously, "How do you start a hunter?"

  Wei Chenchen looked at Xu Nana with a smile, "Nana wants to be a bounty hunter, right?"

  Xu Nana raised her eyebrows, "How do you know?"

  "I guessed it when you asked their boss." Wei Chenchen said excitedly, "I know some criminals' bounties, and I'll send them to you when I'm done."

  "Okay!" Xu Na Na is indeed more interested in the profession of bounty hunter.

  After all, both Dodo and Linlin have their own plans for the future, but she hasn't, and she doesn't want to just sit in a certain place to be an alchemist or a designer.

  So she should be a bounty hunter, after all, this time she has already received a one million bonus.

  After Xu Nana and the others said goodbye to Wei Chenchen, they went downstairs and prepared to go home.

  But when they got to the electric car, everyone was about to vomit blood when they saw the scene in front of them.

  An old lady and a child were sitting on their electric car. The child was eating cake. The problem was that you could eat it, but he smeared the cake all over the place, and the whole electric car was almost dirty.

  "What should I do?"

  "Look for the administrator here first, we have taken care of it." Xu Duoduo didn't want to quarrel with this old lady, and if they got mad, they would have to take responsibility.

  Xu Duoduo went directly to the administrator. When the administrator saw these two people, his head grew dizzy, "Ma'am, what's the matter with you? Is this your electric car? Are you sitting on it? Look at what your child has made of other people's electric car?"

  "Don't worry about me, it's not my electric car, nor yours, is it?" the old lady said imposingly.   "Is

  it mine, but I am here to help others take care of it. You should take your child down immediately, or I will call the police." It's

up to you."

  "It belongs to my house, clean it up right now, or I'll go to court to sue you!" Xu Nana said angrily, this old lady is too much, the administrator It' s all said about her, and she still has this attitude.

  At this time, the old lady started to cry directly, "Oh, it's too bullying, so many people bully me, an old woman, you are too shameless!"

  Xu Nana was so angry that the corners of her eyes were about to twitch , Xu Duoduo Holding her hand, although she also wanted to hit someone, Nana was more impulsive.

  At this moment, Di Feilin was standing aside, holding Wubao and Liubao. At this moment, the people around heard the noise and gathered around.

  " What's the matter? What's the matter? What happened?" The person who spoke was filming there with a mobile phone, his voice was full of joy, and he seemed to be someone who watched the excitement and didn't think it was a big deal.

  " Ma'am   , don't you think you've gone too far? You've made people's car so dirty, and you're right?" It is new at first glance."

  "This kind of car is rare here, and it should be very expensive."

  At this time, Xu Duoduo's eyes were red, "Grandma, you are too bullying, our family The car we bought, our sisters rode it on the first day, and you made it look like this, how do you tell us to explain to our family."

  An aunt saw Xu Duoduo with red eyes and walked over immediately, "Don't cry, little girl, there are so many of us, we can definitely reason with her."

  The aunt's expression was very serious, "Mother, I hope you will take the child out of the car right now, and, by the way, put the car away. Clean up the bathroom."

  "Why?" The old lady's eyes widened "

  Why? It's just because your children dirty their car."

  "If it's dirty, it's dirty, and I didn't do it." The old lady saw a lot of people at the moment, and there were people taking pictures, She pulled her child out of the car. At this time, everyone saw the old lady's feet, and she didn't know how much phlegm she spit.

  "No, you have to clean it up for me." Xu Nana was about to die of nausea.

  The old lady originally wanted to take the child away, but the people around blocked her way intentionally or unintentionally.

  "You old woman is too unhygienic. This is not your car. Is it made like this?"

  "It's disgusting. Who is this?"

  "Ma'am, you have to clean up before you can leave." Not counting the administrator, the car was clean when it came in, and she took a few glances at it. Now it is so dirty, let alone the owner. Even if she saw it, she felt disgusted.

  The old lady was grabbed by the arm by the administrator, and immediately began to cry, "Oh, bullying, so many people bullying me, an old woman!"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 594 Ordinary World 8

  "Bullying people! Help, someone is trying to bully me, an old woman, to death."

  "You people have no reason! There are so many people bullying me. I didn't hack you to death! " As soon as the old woman said this, she saw Liu Bao's little hand move.

  A thunderbolt fell from the sky and struck the old lady directly, causing her to tremble.

  It's also fortunate that the administrator let go of her arm when she was crying just now, otherwise she would have been implied by her.

  The administrator took a few steps back, "You continue to work, even God can't stand it anymore, with your current appearance, not only you are unlucky, but your descendants will also be unlucky with you. "

  "That's right, you just turned black and white Even God can't stand it."

  At this time, the boy who was broadcasting live was talking excitedly to the people in the live broadcast room with his mobile phone, "Have you seen it We are so lucky to see it. Someone was condemned by God, this old woman went too far, bullied her beautiful young lady, and turned black and white, now she is fine, she was struck by lightning, and everyone around her applauded !"

  In his live broadcast room, many people also applauded.

  "It deserves it!"

  "Oh my God, I feel sorry for seeing that car, what should the young ladies do?"

  "Yes! Can this car still be ridden? "

  At this moment, Liu Bao said to the old lady, "Bad guy, You are a bad person, you made the car so dirty, how can we go home? I still want to find my mother!" Liu Bao's eyes were still red when he said this.

  Di Feilin expressed a little embarrassment at the back, Dodo and Liubao's eyes were red, and Nana looked fierce, so what kind of face should she put on?   Xu Nana said coldly, "She can't afford this car , this is a new energy car, there are only two in the whole country, one It's worth hundreds of thousands." This is a car bought from a commercial street, and it's not a car in this world at all, so it doesn't matter if the price is a bit expensive.

  Di Feilin looked down at Wubao, Wubao took her hand, and then walked up to the old lady live, "Grandma, do you still want to mess around?"

  "I was struck by lightning!" Said fiercely.

  "Grandma, I only give you one chance. Are you going to clean up this car? If you don't clean up, your family will be unlucky. Don't blame me for not reminding you." Wu Bao had already quietly taken a bad luck charm in his hand, Although this unlucky talisman is only for one month, it can be contagious, but anyone who is close to her will be contagious.

  "I was struck by lightning!" The old lady looked at Wubao viciously, "You little crow mouth , shut up for me, and if you talk again, I will tear your mouth off."

  Her fierce expression made everyone around Everyone was shocked, the aunt who said she would protect Xu Duoduo just jumped up, "Old woman, don't go too far, what are you doing wrong and so fierce? You have already started to be unlucky , didn't you find out? Would a normal person be struck by lightning? You've been struck by lightning, why don't you hurry up, do you really want to implicate your whole family?"

  "That's right, I think the little girl is right , this old woman was struck by lightning, if you don't correct it in time, won't it hurt your children and grandchildren?"

  "It's too much! It's really unreasonable to make people's car so dirty, you can clean it up. What's the matter, if it were me, I would not want this car, and let her pay for the car directly."

  Xu Nana's words surprised everyone for a while, and then they looked at the car, and someone who was familiar with the car had already approached to take a look, "It's true, this car is not made in our country, I'll go , look here The performance of the car is estimated to be similar to that of a car."

  Everyone looked at the old woman. The old woman was also frightened now. Although her child was doing well and had some small money, their family really couldn't afford to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for the car.

  But now that she has reached this level, she can only refuse to admit that she did it.

  "Which of you can prove that I made this car like this?" As soon as the old woman said this, many people present were angry

  . you, old woman? We watched you walk down with our own eyes, and see if the dirty things on your grandson are the same as those on other people's cars?"

  "By the way, there is still your vomit in this car The phlegm , you can tell if you spit it out."

  As soon as the person next to him finished saying this, the old woman jumped up, took something out of her bag, and directly gave the phlegm to her. Wipe it off, and then come back and continue to sit on the ground, " You bad guys, what evidence do you have that I did the damage."

  Everyone was so pissed off by her coquettish operation.

  The boy who was broadcasting the live broadcast said, "Auntie, there are 20,000 people watching the live broadcast here, we all saw it, and we can all testify." When the

  old lady heard this, she wanted to rush over immediately, but at this moment the administrator He held her back again, "Don't even think about running! Clean it up right now."

  "Yes, clean it up right away, or you don't t want to leave."

  "What can you do if I don't clean it up?"

  "We You can't do anything about it, but the police can do anything to you, comrade policeman, you've seen it yourself, how rascal this old woman is, she caused a car accident worth hundreds of thousands of people to be like this.

  The onlookers got out of the way, and two female policemen came forward. They also saw the scene of the old woman wiping phlegm just now. 't help but get dizzy, no wonder the owner of the car will be angry, everyone will be angry when this happens.

  "Ms. Yan, this is the third time this month." The policewomen obviously knew the old lady, and soon, one of the policewomen made a direct phone call, and she directly told the person opposite, and then He said, "Mr. . Yan, please come here now to deal with the aftermath!"

  Such a new car is covered with this yellow thing, it looks like that, it is really disgusting, and the children are all covered with this thing, They said that the family members could not escape even if they wanted to

  . old lady Yan heard that the police were looking for her son, she immediately became angry, "Why are you harassing my son? He is at work. If he comes back, he will deduct money."

  "Old lady Yan, as long as you behave yourself , your son will not be disturbed by you." The policewoman looked at the old lady Yan with a really ugly face, and they really couldn't use violence against this kind of old lady, but if this matter was replaced by a young If he refuses to cooperate, they can directly lead the bureau to lock them up for two days.

  This old woman is really a bully!

  There were more and more people around, and when Mrs. Yan's son arrived sweating profusely, there were hundreds of people around here.

  Mr. Yan squeezed in directly, "Comrade policeman!

  " , you can take a look for yourself. This is a new car worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. If you replace it with your car, it will turn out like this. What can you do?" The female policeman asked directly Mr. Yan Mr.

  Yan's eyes twitched when he saw the dirt on the car, and when he looked at the old mother sitting on the ground, or the son who was equally dirty, he was a little speechless.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 595 The Ordinary World 9 Before

  the people around had time to criticize, Mr. Yan choked up and said, "Mom, can you save me a little bit? Can you?" That strong smell of grievance made the people around them unbearable I heard the sound and sighed.

  When the old lady Yan heard her son's accusation, she immediately became angry, "Don't you see how embarrassed your mother is now? Look at so many people around here who bully me. Now you don't support me, and you still blame me , do you have a conscience? You unfilial son!"

  "Oh! My poor old woman, your father died early, and I brought you up with painstaking efforts alone. Why are you so heartless.. ."

  Yan The old woman patted her thigh directly and began to cry.

  Everyone saw this scene, and then looked at Mr. Yan with a helpless face, and everyone couldn't help but sigh. The helplessness and grievance of this adult, with such a mother, is really too aggrieved to live. .

  And many people around here really feel the same, and everyone is too embarrassed to criticize Mr. Yan, after all, he is not the one who did the wrong thing.

  Even Xu Duoduo and the others looked at Mr. Yan symptomatically

  . to Xu Duoduo and the others, "I'm sorry! We will clean up your car right away."

  After Mr. Yan finished speaking, he took out a new towel from his bag and prepared to wipe the car.

  At this time, the old lady who was sitting paralyzed on the ground jumped up from the ground, and then she rushed to her son and grabbed the towel, "This is a new towel, you said you bought me a new towel today"

  " Mom, can you be reasonable? If you didn't make their car so dirty, I wouldn't wipe it with the new towel I bought for you." Mr. Yan flashed his mother's hand, and then quickly wiped it I wiped the yellow stuff on it, but unfortunately it has dried to the top, and it can't be wiped clean at all.

  The old lady Yan let out a groan, and slapped her son's face with her upper hand. This slap directly stunned Mr. Yan, and everyone around was also frightened.

  God, is it so fierce?

  Everyone couldn't help but rejoice, and it's also fortunate that the old woman didn't beat the little girl just now, otherwise the little girl was frightened, what should I do?

  Mr. Yan didn't even expect that his mother would slap him in the face in public because of a new towel, and he just stood there dumbfounded.

  At this time, a woman squeezed in directly from the crowd. This woman was Mr. Yan's wife. She was holding a bucket of clean water in her hand. As soon as she came in, she apologized to Xu Duoduo and the others, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I'll clean it up for you right away."

  During the conversation, she didn't look at her mother-in-law or her husband, but kept apologizing. This attitude was really good just now!

  When Mr. Yan saw his daughter-in-law arrived, he wanted to reach out to help carry the bucket, but was dodged by the woman, who didn't even say a word to him.

  The woman dampened a clean cloth and wiped it again, then changed to a clean cloth and wiped it again.

  Before and after, the woman wiped it not more than five or six times, and she stopped until the car was shining brightly. During this time, she never let a man interfere once.

  She didn't even notice that when she was cleaning the car, the old lady Yan rolled her eyes at her several times, and the onlookers felt aggrieved for the woman when they saw it. As it is now, everyone can imagine that this The mother-in-law is so domineering at home. As for the husband, seeing his submissive appearance, everyone can't help feeling sorry for the woman. If the man can't stand up, the woman must be wronged to death at home After

  the woman finished wiping the car, she wiped the ground inside the car several times, especially the place where the old woman spit, she wiped more often.

  She is too clear that what she herself finds disgusting must be more disgusting to others.

  At this moment, Mr. Yan looked at his mother who was lying on the ground. He regretted it at this moment. He should have listened to his wife and sent his mother back to his hometown

  . to Xu Duoduo and the others, and Xu Duoduo quickly waved her hands and said, "Auntie, it's okay, it's not your fault!"

  "Auntie, you don't need to apologize, it's not your fault, We also have to thank you for cleaning the car for us." Di Feilin actually wanted to abandon the car before, but the aunt wiped it so clean, she really couldn't tell, let people pay for the car and most importantly, judging by the clothes of this family, they don't look very wealthy.

  The woman gratefully stripped off her child's clothes, and threw all the clothes and rags from the bucket into the trash can next to her, and then walked away with her child in her arms. , Didn't even say a word to her husband.

  "Daughter-in-law! Daughter-in-law!" Mr. Yan quickly caught up and grabbed his wife's arm.

  "Yan Ze, let's get a divorce!" The woman has no expression on her face now, she just hugs the child tightly, this mother-in-law is doing her best at home all day long, she won't say what she has brought up the child, she actually After acting as a demon outside, she really didn't want to have anything to do with her anymore.

  "Daughter-in-law, no, you can't do this, you can't leave me alone." Yan Ze's voice was trembling, he couldn't believe what he would be like without his own wife.

  The woman shook off his hand directly, "Yan Ze, I've had enough! I've lost enough embarrassment. If the child follows her like this, nothing will be left behind in the future. I beg you, even if it's not for my own good , For the sake of our children, please let our mother and son go!"

  Hearing this, Yan Ze let go of his hand. He was a little weak. He was at home every day and saw his wife and mother at odds. In In fact, he was very tired every day.

  The woman went away with the child in her arms, and he knew that the daughter-in-law was returning to her mother's house, and now he couldn't even get into the door of his mother-in-law's house.

  Yan Ze walked directly to his car and drove away. He didn't want to deal with his mother anymore. With his mother's current state, I don't know how long it will take, he is powerless!

  Although it was said that Yan Ze and his daughter-in-law had left, the old woman was still sitting on the ground at this moment, like a tiger blocking the way, not knowing that Xu Duoduo and the others had left.

  The old woman refused to give way, and Xu Nana felt that the car was not wiped too clean, so she called the owner of a nearby store to bring out ten buckets of mineral water.

  Then he pushed the car directly to lie on its side. The car was lying on its side right next to the old woman. The old woman refused to let her go, and Xu Nana didn't let her do so either.

  The store owner Brought water, and after Xu Nana paid, she opened a bucket of water and started to pour it on the car. The water poured from the car onto the ground and onto the old woman, causing her to groan in

  fright . jumped up. When she was about to curse, the two policewomen said, "Old lady Yan, if you make trouble again, come with us to the police station."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 596 The Ordinary World 10

  Xu Nana flushed ten buckets of water into the car, and even applied dozens of cleaning techniques when no one was paying attention.

  Until the last bucket of water was used up, Xu Nana wanted to buy more, but Di Feilin held her hand, "Nana, it's already very clean!"

  Although Di Feilin also felt that the old woman made the car too much Disgusting, but Nana has washed ten times, and most importantly, she has used no less than twenty cleansing techniques .

  Xu Nana wanted to say something, but was stopped by Xu Duoduo, "Nana, that's enough!"

  Wubao and Liubao looked at Xu Nana worriedly, Xu Nana patted their heads, and then calmed down , "Let's go home!"

  Di Feilin put the car down straight away, and then everyone around was surprised. If the girl in front put the car down, it was because of her strength, then this girl now, unexpectedly Moved the car straight up

  . for me to lift the weight of this car directly."

  "You are a big man, if you really can't do it, it's really useless for such a big man."

  "How dare you say you Can you do it so easily ?"

  "I can't do it so easily, but if you level the bike, there should be no problem."

  "There are four bicycles down there, can you straighten it out at once?"

  "Four How to settle it? "

  " I think those two girls can be settled."

  "No way, do you think they are strong men?"

  "I really think they are strong men."

  The people around were talking a lot, Di Feilin was still driving, Xu Duoduo sat directly where the old woman was sitting before, and Xu Nana sat in the back row.

  When the car drove out, Xu Duoduo paid the auntie the money. The auntie didn't want it at first, but Xu Duoduo said that one size is one size, and they can't eat the king's meal.

  The aunt sighed secretly, the children in this family are well-bred.

  Auntie took a broom and planned to go to the place where these children washed their cars. When she was sweeping away the water stains, she saw that the land was dry except for ten empty buckets. The look of a bucket of water.

  Auntie thinks it's so weird!

  When Xu Duoduo and the others went back, Tao Yaoyao just got up from the bed. Before seeing the children, she was still rubbing her waist, but when the children came back, she just gave Di Feiye a look .

  Di Feiye went directly to her side, "Daughter-in-law, don't be angry, I will definitely make it up to you when it's over."

  Tao Yaoyao didn't believe in his compensation, and his compensation was always only liked by him!

  At this time, the children walked into the living room, Xu Nana called her sister and brother-in-law, and went upstairs to take a shower.

  Xu Duoduo sighed secretly, while Di Feilin quickly took out the things she bought for her sister-in-law and brother.

  Xu Duoduo also took out the things they bought for her sister and brother-in-law.

  As for Wu Bao and Liu Bao who went directly to their parents, Wu Bao said, "Mom, someone bullied us outside today.

  " asked, "Why were you bullied? Tell me."

  Wu Bao Talking to Liubao about what happened today, Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but frown, "She's disobedient, why don't you just control her and make her obedient? If that's the case, let her do things , can still scare her half to death, can't it?"

  Wubao and Liubao's eyes lit up instantly, and they looked at each other, "Why didn't we think of it?"

  Think about it, let that old woman do the work, and then scare her so that she can't take care of herself. feel cool.

  But today they are the only ones who are angry. Thinking about it this way, they really feel that they have lost a lot.

  The five of them came back, but Tao Xingxing hadn't come back with the four little ones. Since they went to the playground, they were directly stopped by a group of girls, big and small.   Then the five little ones became the brightest cubs in the whole playground, and they played all afternoon under the care of the little. girls, who followed them wherever they went.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't use her spiritual sense to look at it, but looked at Di Feiye. Di Feiye hesitated and said, "They are playing well now, so don't worry about them." Don't you need to worry about the

  five of them?

  Even now, it was almost dark, and the little girls who surrounded them had not dispersed.

  "When will they be back?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  Di Feiye smiled, "They're just having fun , don't worry about them."

  Tao Yaoyao knew they wouldn't run into any danger, so she didn't bother to care about them, but she called a few girls together, Then ask them how they think about such a thing today.

  Xu Nana's eye circles were a little red, "Sister, I just feel disgusted!" She wasn't a clean freak, but that old woman made her feel a little disgusted both psychologically and physically.

  "Nana, don't mind so much. That old woman is at most a passer-by you meet on the road of life. There is no need to care about her. If that's the case, you may not think highly of her. " Xu Duoduo said seriously, Just like her grandma, didn't she just treat her as a passer-by in her life?

  When she cares, that old woman is her grandma, when she doesn't care about anything, that old woman is just a fart.

  Xu Nana lowered her head weakly, "I don't know why, but I feel that I really care."

  Tao Yaoyao touched her head, "It's okay, it's normal if you care, then It means that Nana in our family has never encountered such a superb character before."

  "Take it as a part of life experience!" Di Feilin patted Xu Nana on the shoulder, "I care too much, the one who loses is you, and Besides, that Mr. Yan was urged to divorce by his wife, and that old woman will soon be punished."

  Seeing everyone worrying about her so much, Xu Nana couldn't help laughing, "I'm fine, I'm just hypocritical It's just for a while, I'm fine, don't worry !" She is no longer the woman in the last days, she only has one sister in the last days, and now many people, big and small, who care about her have gone.

  Xu Nana has made a plan in her heart at this moment, no matter what, she must get that aunt out of the fire pit of the Yan family.

  Even if she wanted to repent, she couldn't t give her a chance to repent.

  As long as there is that old lady Yan in the Yan family, it will not be a good home. That aunt is very nice, young and beautiful. Although she has a son, she looks good, and she is not worried about marrying at all.

  And if Auntie has difficulties in the future, as long as she is in this world, she can help them.

  Seeing that Xu Nana was not the same as before, everyone was relieved.

  At this moment, there was a loud noise from downstairs. It was Dabao and the others who came back. Tao Yaoyao glanced downstairs and saw that Tao Xingxing and the four little guys were very excited, knowing that they hadn't encountered any trouble. Then also relieved.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 597 The Ordinary World 11

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Xu Nana and said, "Nana, we are monks, don't worry about these small things, and don't even think about taking revenge, there is no need, we are monks, eat something A child's loss may not be a bad thing, but if we do something evil, we will have great troubles in the future." When

  Xu Nana heard her sister say this, she patted her head directly, "Sister, I know, I was thinking earlier that the daughter-in-law who reminded her must divorce her son, but now that I think about it, it's better to forget it, that woman will naturally divorce her son if she can't stand it, there's no need for me to increase her son because of a few mortals. My own evil."

  "That's right, ninety-nine percent of that woman will get divorced." Di Feilin has observed that after the woman left there, she was directly picked up by her brother After leaving, her brother was furious when he heard what his sister said, and said on the spot, "Hurry up and get a divorce! He didn't treat you that well, so what are you doing with him?" The

  woman lowered her head , "I used to think about giving the child a sound home , but today I saw the child followed his grandmother to make the new car look like that. I really regret letting her help take care of the child. Thanks to those little girls It's not too tough, if someone asks to pay for the car, Our small family can't afford it, we don't have that kind of car in China, and it looks like it's bought from abroad. "The

  elder brother sighed and turned directly from the driving seat. Turning around, he patted his sister's head, and then his nephew's head, "Go home first, and then we'll sue for divorce. In the past six months, you've just Apologized for her no less than a dozen times." , our family does things in an aboveboard manner, there is really no need to be so angry anymore, you go home, and my brother will take care of you!"

  "Brother, I plan to send Zaizai to kindergarten, this way, I won't be burdened by going to work."

  "This is fine too! You can put it at home, isn't your sister-in-law at home, she likes us Zaizai very much." The elder brother said with a smile, to be honest, it is the sister- in-law, so after the elder brother got married, their relationship has been very good .

  "Brother, my sister-in-law is very tired to take care of the children at home. I can't add any more burden to her .

  My brother smiled, Even if it is a burden, it is a sweet burden.

  Seeing this, Di Feilin had a feeling that the woman was divorced She left home, she decided, and pay attention to the follow-up occasionally , after all, she also likes gossip, and she has a feeling that the work of that old woman will not stop.

  Xu Nana is relieved now, after all, there are so many people who care about her, she really doesn't need to be too hypocritical.

  Tao Yaoyao took them downstairs. At this time, Di Feiye caught Tao Xingxing and asked, "Xingxing , that girl has chased us to our door. How do you solve it? It's dark now. We can't let the girl squat in front of our house all night, can we?"

  Tao Xingxing was a little speechless, "Brother- in-law, I didn't know that such a thing would happen, I didn't pay attention to that girl, she chased us home, and the problem is that she came in, and the security guard didn't stop her. "

  Di Feiye looked at Tao Xingxing, "No one stopped her, what does that mean?"

  Tao Xingxing asked in doubt, " Brother-in-law, What does that mean?"

  Xu Nana ran up to him and tapped his head directly with her fingers, "Idiot, that girl may be the owner here, so send her home quickly."

  Tao Xingxing He patted himself on the head directly, "Yeah, why did I forget this possibility."

  Tao Xingxing ran out directly, and his brother-in-law was right, he couldn't let other girls squat outside their house all night, or Send it back, but from now on, he has to stay away from this girl.

  Tao Xingxing asked where the girl was, but the girl didn't tell him, Tao Xingxing was so smart, he hypnotized the girl, and then sent her to the door of the house, and in order to avoid future troubles, He put the girl's memory After cleaning everything, he finally felt at ease now.

  After all, he didn't want to be blocked by this girl every day, and he didn't want to send her home every day.

  Tao Xingxing felt that it was time to cover up his face. Being too handsome and good-looking in this world may not be a good thing, just like in the playground, because the girls were chasing and blocking them, they didn't behave well. play a game.

  And because he brought four little guys with him, those girls wanted to rob him of their children. By the way, there were also some strange aunts who wanted to rob him of Dabao and the four of them. It was really difficult for him , if it weren't for this level of cultivation, he felt that they might be eaten alive by those girls for five afternoons. It was really terrifying!

  After Tao Xingxing came back, Di Feiye directly gave him a thumbs up, "Good job, but you have to delete the surveillance video in our courtyard, or you will still be unable to get rid of it next time you see it."

  Tao Xing Xing immediately nodded and said, "Brother-in-law is right, I will delete it immediately."

  For those of them who have been arrested in Interstellar, it is still very easy to hack into other people's computers and delete some things.

  Soon, there was no video of Tao Xingxing escorting the girl home from the surveillance cameras in the entire yard.

  But at this moment, Sibao took a look at Tao Xingxing, and then complained to his mother, "Mom, at the playground this afternoon, uncle was attracting bees and butterflies there so that we didn't have a good time." The young Ladies and sisters ignored the matter of feeding them with delicious food.

  "What are you talking about? Where did such a thing happen?" Tao Xingxing yelled that he was wrong. This is not his fault at all, okay?

  "That's right, mom, uncle is so powerful, everyone can eat, I saw an old auntie staring at him for a long time." Er Bao also echoed beside him.

  Tao Xingxing showed a sad and indignant expression, "I said you two little guys should be more careful, the old and the young are obviously here for you, okay, I was so worried this afternoon, that one At first glance, the old lady is the master who lacks grandchildren. She has been staring at me just to see when I am distracted, but she has been secretly staring at you."

  Dabao smiled at this time, "Uncle is right, that In fact, the old lady has been staring at us, because the uncle has been present, so she has no chance to attack."

  Sanbao took a breath, "I also noticed that the old lady even held my hand, which scared me Big jump."

  Everyone stared at Sanbao, especially Tao Xingxing, "Little guy, why didn't she tell me when she pulled you? "

  But if he found out early, he would have taken the four little guys and left a long time ago. He thought they liked being fed, so he didn't leave.

  At this time, Di Fei Ye said, "That old lady is a human trafficker, and she has entered the police station now, so don't worry."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 598 The Ordinary World 12

  "Let me just say, I feel that my brother-in-law has been staring at us, otherwise I wouldn't dare to take them outside for so long." Tao Xingxing said with a smile.

  " I also feel Dad's spiritual sense, and Dad is not hiding from us." Dabao said seriously.

  Sambo nodded and hummed.

  Erbao and Sibao looked at each other, they indulged themselves so much because they sensed their father's divine sense.

  Tao Yaoyao looked her husband teasingly, she didn't expect her husband to worry so much, she said directly, "Husband, why didn't you look at Wubao and Liubao?"

  Di Feiye directly hooked Tao Yaoyao When she was in her arms, she didn't shy away from the children, "How dare you say you didn't peek at them?"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, she did peek at Dodo and them, but she didn't let them find out, but later she saw that they didn't She didn't continue to look at the matter, she didn't expect those things to happen later.

  Of course, even if she saw those things happening , she would not interfere. She brought the children into this world to increase their resilience. As long as their lives were not in danger, she would not interfere.

  "Sister, you saw what happened next," Xu Duoduo looked at Tao Yaoyao.

  "I only saw Nana going to the toilet to attract the attention of the two of them, and I didn't watch it anymore." Tao Yaoyao laughed, "However, as long as your lives are not in danger, everything that happens in this world , You need to deal with it on your own, your brother-in-law and I will not participate in it, and you are the same in Dabao, no matter what happens in the future, you have to deal with it yourself , mom and dad just watch."

  "What about the parent meeting?" Dabao looked at his mother seriously, but he knew that there were parents' associations in this world.

  "There is a parent meeting, so we will naturally participate." Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Tomorrow we will enter school, and the school is a nearby noble school, ranging from kindergarten to high school, so you guys will go to solve it together when the time comes. , I have time to read books tonight, I guess if you choose your age, there will probably be an entrance exam."

  Hearing the entrance exam, Xu Duoduo said, "I'm going to read books, I plan to go directly to high school." Yes, she feels that junior high school students are like children.

  "I also started in high school." Di Feilin also said that she would start in high school.

  Xu Nana saw that her two sisters had both started high school, so she naturally couldn't fall behind, so the three of them went to school.

  Tao Xingxing touched his chin and said, "I'll start from the second year of junior high school." He didn't want to make himself too tired to go to school.

  Dabao stood up and said, "I'll start in Kindergarten. If I go to elementary school, I'm a bit too short and will be called short winter melon."

  "Let's go with my brother."

  "Okay!" Tao Yaoyao naturally agreed After all, when they came to this world , their greatest wish was for their children to grow up normally.

  After dinner, everyone went to rest, and Xu Duoduo and the others went to the night battle with the lights on. As for Tao Xingxing, after reading the books for the first and second grades of junior high school, it felt a bit easy, and then read the books for the third grade of junior high school. Once, and then went straight to sleep.

  He didn't know at all that Xu Duoduo and the others had read all the books from the first grade of elementary school to the third grade of high school overnight.

  The three of them don't intend to waste time in school. They want to take the college entrance examination early, graduate early, and then enter the society early.

  They feel that being in society is much more interesting than being in school, especially Xu Nana, who now only wants to enter college early, so that she will be much freer, and she can also be a bounty hunter during the holidays.

  By the way, that Wei Chenchen said that he would send her the bounty list of those criminals.

  Xu Nana is gearing up, she has a sense of consciousness, and catches these criminals more easily than the police.

  It can be said that Xu Duoduo and the others did not sleep all night, but they were not sleepy at all. In this way, the twelve members of their family rushed directly to school after breakfast in the morning.

  Because Wu Zheng had already said hello, they went all the way into the principal's office.

  The principal began to inquire about the details of the ten children. Xu Duoduo, Xu Nana, and Di Feilin were going to enter the third year of high school, and Tao Xingxing was going to enter the third year of junior high school, so the The principal directly took the four of them to take the entrance test, which still requires middle school and high school. The teacher came to help invigilate the exam.

  As for the six little ones, the principal pointed out the place to enroll to Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, and the husband and wife directly took the six little ones to enroll.

  When the principal took Xu Duoduo and the others to take the exam, he couldn't help admiring that the family's looks are really good.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye paid the tuition fees of the six little guys for this semester. The tuition fee for each child is 30,000 yuan per semester, and the tuition fee for six children is 180,000 yuan. After paying the tuition fees, the director I took them directly to the kindergarten. Although the six little guys are not too tall, they are very agile, which makes the director feel happy. After all, the children are flexible and the teacher will have less trouble a little.

  In the small class of the kindergarten, there is a child who still stumbles when he walks. When he is old, the family really can't take care of him, so he directly pays double the tuition fee to come in, although the teacher in that class earns a lot of money. , but they are really hard, because if one is not careful, the child either pulls down his pants or pees in his pants.

  It's really hard for the teachers. To be honest, the tuition fee is enough to hire a nanny, but even if the family pays double the tuition fee, they still have to send it to the academy, and the director can't persuade them.

  The director took them to Class 4. There are slightly fewer children in this class, but this class is also the class for the paralyzed child. Previously, because the other children were not so agile, there were fewer students in this class, but look Seeing six lively and well-behaved little guys, the director felt that putting the children in this class would not add any burden to the teachers.

  And the most important thing is to look pleasing to the eye. The female teachers in Class 4 of Primary School all have a little face control. With the six of them around, the teachers are definitely more willing to work more.

  When the director brought the children over, Tao Yaoyao noticed that a child was sitting directly on the toilet. tied up, she still frowned.

  The head teacher of this class looked at Tao Yaoyao and explained with a smile, "Don't worry, Mama, this child is paralyzed. He usually doesn't walk very well, and his movements are also a bit slow, but we don't. 't let him do this normally. He has a bit of diarrhea today, and he has had it four times since the beginning of class, and we really have no clothes to change, so we can only do something wrong." The

  director said at this time, "Didn't you tell his parents?"

  "Yes, Parents said that they also have diarrhea at home, and they have taken medicine but the effect is not great, and after the diarrhea is over, it will be better .

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 599 Ordinary World 13

  Tao Yaoyao walked up to the child, took the child's pulse, and then took out a small pill, "Come on, eat a jelly bean and you won't have diarrhea anymore."

  That child He is quite cute and handsome, Tao Yaoyao observed carefully, although he was sitting on the small toilet, but he didn't look timid or cautious.

  Tao Yaoyao knew that the child was not wronged in any way, after all, if a child was abused or mistreated by the teacher, then his eyes would become a little dull.

  But this little friend obviously didn't, and he looked at Tao Yaoyao and said, "Auntie, you look so beautiful, just like a fairy." After saying this, he whispered, "Auntie, are you giving me some food? I took the elixir, and my stomach doesn't hurt anymore."

  Although he was whispering, a teacher was standing near them, and the teacher hurried over, "Xiao Lin, why don't you say anything about your stomach pain?"

  Xiao Lin smiled at the teacher and said, "Teacher, the doctor at home said that there is no way to solve my problems unless I meet someone noble in my life." Having said that, Xiao Lin looked at Tao Yaoyao, "Auntie , The Noble person they are talking about should be you!"

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, touched his head and said, " Who said that?"

  "It was calculated by an expert at home." Xiaolin looked at Tao Yaoyao Smiled, "Auntie is my noble person, I feel much more comfortable now."

  Xiao Lin looked at the teacher, "Teacher, I have to wear clothes for class , I can promise that I won't pull any more." The

  teacher said to Tao Yaoyao , "Thank you Dabao mother!"

  "You're welcome, this child is too cute." The

  teacher smiled, "Yes, not only cute, but also sweet!" It's just that the poor leg is a bit awkward.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye watched the children attend a class, and then they left. The children eat at school at noon, and they can pick them up at night.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye have been observing Xu Duoduo and the others with their spiritual sense. It just so happens that the four of them have also finished their exams.

  The teachers welcome them because they are so smart.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye went to pay the tuition fees for them, and after getting a meal card by the way, they left directly.

  The four of Xu Duoduo and the others went to school directly, just like the six little ones, they could go home after school at night.

  It's close to home, but the students in the third year of high school leave school late, until eight o'clock in the evening, but Tao Xingxing leaves school early, at seven o'clock. In the kindergarten, the children can stay until seven o'clock, but after six o'clock The teacher gave permission to pick up the child.

  Tao Xingxing told Tao Yaoyao, "Sister, I will pick them up after school, so you don't have to come again."

  " Okay, then I'll leave it to you!" Tao Yaoyao was very relieved of Tao Xingxing.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye left school, and the two of them felt free in an instant.

  Di Fei Ye said, "Let's go, let's go to the movies today."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Okay!" The

  two of them took a taxi and ran straight to the movie theater like young people in love.

  The two of them didn't notice the strange eyes the taxi driver looked at them.

  After all, the two of them are so beautiful, and they usually see too many strange eyes, so they didn't notice the driver's abnormality at all.

  When they arrived at the cinema, they went directly to buy tickets.

  At this time, the driver stayed nearby for a while and made a phone call. After about half an hour, a black car drove over, and a man in black got out of the black car. into a taxi.

  The man in black couldn't wait to ask, "Did you really see something good?" The

  driver pointed to the movie theater, "I went to the movie theater, you can wait and see if you don't believe me, that man and woman are stunning, if The master will be satisfied if they are caught."

  The man in black cleaned his fist, "Should I call someone over now?" the

  driver said, "Let's follow for two days first!"

  "Follow for two days? That's fine! "The man in black frowned and said, "I'm going to wait here and see for myself first."

  "Look, you'll definitely be satisfied!" The driver assured the ticket, after all, he had never seen Bi that pair before.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were watching a movie, they chose a horror movie to watch, after all Tao Yaoyao was not very interested in romance movies.

  But after watching this horror movie, the two of them felt that it was meaningless , because they only heard the screams of the people around them. It was really uncomfortable. You must know that their ears are sharp now, and the screams entered their ears. , it may be said to be magnified several times

  . the movie with the sound blocked, and it was literally a pantomime.

  Tao Yaoyao said, "I chose the wrong movie. If I choose a romance movie, it won't be the same as before."

  "That's right!" Di Feiye was a little hesitant. The couples there kissed me one by one. Originally, he wanted to kiss me with his wife, so why did he choose a horror movie?

  As soon as the two of them came out , the man in black in the taxi noticed them at a glance. He turned to look at the driver, who nodded, "That's them."

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye came out of the movie theater and looked Checking the time, it was time for lunch. The two of them scanned with their spiritual sense and chose a place to eat, which happened to be nearby, and there was a couple booth inside.

  Just like that, Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao directly to this couple restaurant. The environment here is still very good, and almost all of them are couples.

  Under the guidance of the waiter, the two of them directly found a seat by the window and sat down.

  The waiter handed the order list to Tao Yaoyao, Tao Yaoyao directly chose a few, and then handed the order to Di Feiye, who chose two more, "Order two more, then It might not be enough."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, but she didn't say much, after all, they will know if they can swallow the food here.   At this time, Di

  Feiye turned his head and looked outside and said, "Someone is watching us, and they have been watching us since the movie theater."

  At this moment, Tao Yaoyao suddenly seemed to understand something, "That driver?"

Fei Ye nodded, "That's the driver "

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Do you want to play with them?"

  "I guess they won't do it within a day or two, but we won't know later." Di Fei Ye said at this time, "As long as they don't affect the children's going to school, let's play with them."

  If they affect the children's going to school, then don't blame him for being rude.

  "This shouldn't affect them. After all, they shouldn't t be able to enter our residential area." Tao Yaoyao glanced at them with her consciousness, and now they were following a black car, and the man in black on it was the same as before. The guy who was in that taxi.

  In fact, they didn't intend to look at it deliberately, but just glanced at it unintentionally, and remembered these people in their hearts.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 600 The Ordinary World 14   tao

  Yaoyao propped her chin and said, "Sometimes, it's not interesting if you know the plot in advance."

  Di Feiye smiled, "Want to have a good time?"

fun."

  "Okay, up to you!" Di Feiye touched Tao Yaoyao's head. Not far from the next door, there was a young man who had been staring at them, but he didn't pay attention. Not on Tao Yaoyao's body , but on Di Feiye's body.

  This man is very young and handsome, and there is also a man opposite him. To be honest, it is a bit strange for two men to enter the couple booth, but the two of them sit there without any scruples, and occasionally also a big show of affection.

  However, the man who peeked at Di Feiye glanced at Di Feiye from time to time, which made Di Feiye feel sick. What does it feel like to be stared at by a pervert, and what does he feel now.

  At this time, the young man looked over again, and Tao Yaoyao looked over directly. The young man noticed Tao Yaoyao's eyes, and he quickly withdraw his eyes, and Tao Yaoyao's voice appeared directly in his ears In the middle, "Look at you again!"

  The voice almost didn't scare the man to death, because he noticed that he seemed to be the only one who heard the voice, and none of the men opposite him had ever heard it.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye went straight out after eating. The two of them wandered around to play with the people behind them. Whenever they saw a shopping mall, they would go in. The two of them kept walking from one point to the other. It was half past five before I took a taxi and went home.

  And the people who have been following them all the time, their legs are so weak that they can't walk at all.

  It's also fortunate that they took a taxi and left now. If they don't take a taxi, the people who follow them will probably be tired and climb down.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye returned to the villa area, and the car behind them followed nearby. No one in that car thought that the person they were looking for actually lived in a wealthy area.

  Tao Yaoyao turned her head to look at the car, she pretended to be unconscious and turned her head to the other side.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye walked back home, not long after they came back, Tao Xingxing came back with the child

  . children are very happy, and even Tao Xingxing finds it interesting to go to school.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at them with a smile, while Di Fei Yeyou directly looked at the car outside quietly, and the people in the car were discussing at the moment.

  "It's not bad for me to look at those children. Do you want to catch them together?"

  "Look again!" The most important thing for them now is to catch the couple. Men and women, that thing is probably going crazy.

  "That's right, let's finish the above task first, and since we know there are beautiful children here, we will pick them up next time there is such a task."

  "That's right, let these goods be stored here and intensively raised!" It's better to be raised by their parents than they are.

  Wait until the right time to pick it up... When

  Di Feiye heard these words, he had a feeling that if they saw their own sister and the three of them, they might do it directly. After all, the three little girls should be of the same age. It meets their criteria for arresting people.

  Time passed, when it was time for Xu Duoduo and the others to leave school, the three of them also walked back. When they walked back, the men in the car saw them and were immediately shocked.

  "Old Hei, look at these three "

  "Good stuff!"

  "Do you want to do it now?"

  "To startle the snake, if we move now, there will be no way to catch that couple again."

  "That's right!"

  Di Feiye didn't expect, and these people held back again.

  Xu Duoduo and the others came back, and Nana ran directly to Tao Yaoyao, "Sister, I saw a car at the door, and the people inside were spying on us."

  "Well, they came back chasing me and your brother-in-law."

  "Ah? Who is so short-sighted and dares to follow you?"

  "I don't know, I guess it will be done in a few days, let's see then!" Tao Yaoyao actually wants to know who is behind it?

  After dinner, the four elders all went to do their homework, Dabao and the others went directly to the playroom to play, but Dabao said to Tao Yaoyao, "Mom, that Xiao Lin's parents picked him up early in the afternoon, but because The teacher told them about his mother helping Xiao Lin, and Xiao Lin's parents said they would come to visit when they had time.

  "Okay! Mom knows. Tao Yaoyao touched Dabao's little head. "Go and play! "

  Dabao and the others went to play. At this moment, Di Feiye was using his optical brain, and soon he said, "They used hacking techniques, and they should have found out that we and the children are a family. I think they should not Will be waiting too long.

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head, "Do it tonight? " "If they do it tonight, they have to remove their defenses, or they won't be able to get in at all.

  " Probably about the same! "Di Feiye was about to take down his defenses right now, but he noticed the cat demon at home, so he shouldn't be scared, right? The

  time passed and it was ten o'clock in the evening, and Tao Yaoyao urged everyone to go to bed together.

  They didn't Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye waited directly in the bedroom after putting everyone to bed without telling the children.

  The two of them stared directly at the entire villa, but at the moment there were a lot of cars parked in front of the villa, and the two of them noticed that the security guards of the villa were frequently looking outside.

  Di Feiye directly sent a voice transmission to the security guard, "Go back to the security hall, there is nothing wrong with you, protect yourself! "

  Hearing Di Feiye's voice, the security guard immediately heard that it was the voice of the new owner. I have been to Di Feiye's talk.

  "Who is this new resident? Why did I suddenly hear his voice?"

  But thinking of what Di Feiye said, the security guard hid directly in the security hall and refused to come out again.

  Time passed, and at one o'clock, the group of people got out of the car quietly, and then came towards the villa area. Although the gate of the villa area was closed, there was a planted garden not far away. Place, the top of the wall is not that high.

  These people jumped into the villa one by one, and then ran towards Tao Yaoyao's villa.

  Soon the group of them ran to Tao Yaoyao's villa, and they tried their best to avoid surveillance along the way.

  In the security room, the security guard watched the long line of people entering the new resident's house. He thought he understood why the man told him to leave it alone. He couldn't deal with so many people.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye finally waited for someone to come. The two of them looked at the long line of people, "Twenty people have come. It seems that they are planning to take our whole family away." Tao Yaoyao looked Turning to Di Feiye, "Shall we let them take them away?"

  "Just let them take the two of us, and use puppets for the rest."

  "Use puppets for all of them, and we will follow." Tao Yaoyao didn't want these People directly make a decision about their own hands and feet.

  "Okay!" When these people entered their house, Di Feiye directly created an illusion for them.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 601 The Ordinary World 15

  Ever since these people entered the illusion, everything was just as they imagined. After they entered the courtyard of this villa, no one noticed at all.

  Except for the cat in the yard staring at them a few times, there was no other movement.

  The group of them quietly climbed upstairs from the wall, and then entered the second and third floors respectively.   when

  these people came out again, a dozen or twelve of them set off with twelve puppets on their backs.

They ran out of the courtyard, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye followed directly behind them and also walked out of the courtyard.

  Originally, when the security saw that these people ran out with the new resident behind their backs, he was in a hurry. Just when he was about to call the police, he saw that the beautiful couple who had just moved in also came out of the yard. Ri walked out.

  So, what are those people carrying? The security guard observed carefully,   and

  for some reason, he could tell at a glance that those people were cheating, but why didn't they feel it?

Di Feiye followed behind the group of people, and then left the villa. They deliberately let the security guard see their figures, after all, they are not willing to contact the police.

  As soon as Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye left the villa, they immediately disappeared. Those people rushed into several cars with puppets, and then set off. Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye sat directly on the roof of the car superior

  . ?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  "I don't know!"

  "What if I go out of the province?"

  "I've already left the babysitter robot, and I've also left them a note to let them take lessons by themselves." Di Feiye had already made plans not to go home in a short time.

  However, after they left, the security guard still called the police station. After all, they all went to the villa area to traffic people. If he didn't report the crime, he would feel uncomfortable.

  The police arrived soon, and then the security guard turned up the surveillance and showed it to the police, who were also speechless.

  "So this group of people didn't realize that they were carrying a dummy, so they just left?" The The police were a little shocked. How did the couple do it?

  And where did they go? I heard that there are some children in that family.

  The policemen, led by the security guards, went directly to the door of Tao Yaoyao's house. soon as they came, a person ran over to open the door for them. It was a nanny robot. She said to the few people in front of her, "Hello, everyone!" , Our master is not at home, there are only a few little masters at home, and they are sleeping, how many of you are there?"

  "Someone came to your house just now, do you know?" the

  nanny robot said, "We know this, The two masters have already gone to catch them, rest assured, the masters will not be in danger, and they will come back after they catch them." The

  security guard looked at the nanny robot in front of him and said, "Why haven't I seen it before? You, don't you have your registration?" The

  nanny robot said, "Because I 'm a robot!" After speaking, the nanny robot opened its chest, which shocked the police and security.

  The security guard was shocked, "You are so smart?" The

  nanny robot looked at the security guard, and then said, " Thank you for protecting the master and them earlier, please wait a moment."

  The door was closed immediately, and after a few minutes, the nanny robot opened the door again. She pushed a cart and walked out, then handed a food box to the security guard, "This is a bento I made, I will give it to you It's time for supper."

  Then, she gave the remaining food boxes to several policemen, and the policemen were shocked that they even got the boxed lunches delivered by the robot.

  "No, we can't take it!" Several policemen Couldn't take other people's things casually, and returned them directly to the nanny robot.

  "Come on, let's go to the security room together. I just want to tell you what happened to the master and the others." After the nanny robot finished speaking, she walked out of the yard. She looked back at the yard, " Kitty cat, Remember to keep an eye on your home.

  If you let a cat look after your home, its better to lock the door.

  Dont worry, its much better at looking after your house than locking it. " The nanny robot said, "It's a cat. Cat demon, if there is no one at home, you must not enter casually, it will attack people."

  "Cat demon?" One of the policemen said, "When someone from our side came to the police yesterday, we met a cat demon and two kittens, it is said that they were taken away by some little girls."

  "Well, they are the little masters of our family." The nanny robot talks a lot, and to be honest, the security guards and the police are still dizzy dizzy.

  After entering the security room, the security guard directly opened his own food box, and the scent instantly permeated the entire security room.

  The few policemen who didn't plan to eat couldn't help but open the lunch box in their hands. The food is really exquisite.   nanny robot smiled, "This is just a meal eaten by ordinary people. If our little master can catch cat demons, you should guess that they are not ordinary people. They only eat spiritual food."

  Several people tasted it and were immediately captured by the taste.

  Seeing that they were eating deliciously, the nanny robot couldn't help but said, "Oh, they don't even eat the meals I cook."

  The security guard was shocked, "It's so delicious, why don't they eat it?" The

  When the master left, he informed her to make these meals, saying that there were guests coming and asked her to prepare some meals for them.

  Several policemen were stunned, and the security guard said, "Are they from the hidden family? They are all so beautiful and powerful." The

  nanny robot nodded, and the master said, there is no limit to what she can say, so even if It doesn't matter if some problems are exposed.

  The security guard said, "Then what are they carrying?"

  "Puppets!" Said the nanny robot, "They are also very intelligent, and their bodies are as soft as humans, unlike our robots, whose bodies are cold and hard."

  After Eat After dinner, several policemen began to ask about the babysitter robot. The babysitter robot told her about the images Di Feiye had sent her, including the fact that the taxi driver was not a good person at the school gate. , also told it again , even the license plate number of that taxi.   Several policemen

  made records, and they had to check them again at the end. At this time, the nanny robot took out a stack of photos, "I think these photos should be useful to you , so I printed them out for you."

I was stunned by these photos, and even the appearance of the robbers who broke in tonight was printed out.

  The security guard couldn't help swallowing. For some reason, he felt a little funny looking at the policemen. They probably didn't expect that a nanny robot is so well prepared, right?

  "Thank you, you are amazing!"

  "My name is Xiao Li. If you have any problems that can't be solved on the computer, you can come to me. It's okay to stay at home with me." Xiao Li said with a smile.

  At this time, the security guard pointed to a surveillance camera on his side, "Xiao Li, my surveillance camera is broken, can you fix it for me?"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 602 Ordinary World 16

  One of the policemen knows how to repair computers. He was about to go forward, but was stopped by their team leader. The team leader mainly wanted to see how powerful this nanny robot is.

  Xiao Li looked at the monitor directly, and then she clicked directly in the void, and then everyone saw a 3D projection-like picture.

  Xiao Li started operating there, and then she looked at the location of the monitor, and everyone noticed that the monitor was blocked by a pile of bird droppings.

  At this time, Xiao Li directly took out a flying robot the size of a pigeon, and directly operated the robot to fly out.

  Soon, the flying robot appeared in their screen. The flying robot directly cleaned up the bird feces on the monitor, and then beat there again.

  Soon, a picture appeared on the monitor, and then the flying robot flew back directly.

  Xiao Li wiped the flying robot twice before putting it away, but even so, she still planned to take it home and wash it, because it still smelled like bird droppings.

  The security guards and several policemen were all stunned. an instant, as if it didn't look like the world they were in in an instant. What happened?

  One of the policemen swallowed a little, and he looked at Xiao Li, "Xiao Li, you are a hacker, aren't you?"   "

  A hacker?" Xiao Li said, "I am a super computer myself!"

After a while, and now thinking about it, it is true that the robot in front of me is a computer.

  And they have been chatting with this computer, this computer is much smarter than them, at this moment everyone suddenly has a feeling, will their future be dominated by computers?

  At this time, Xiao Li seemed to have seen through their thoughts, "Don't think too much, although I am very smart, I never thought of rebelling against the whole world, you have to trust my master, my master is very powerful, they won't give me a chance to betray."

  Several policemen breathed a sigh of relief, maybe her master can control her, to be honest, they are really a bit nervous when facing such a smart robot, and even smarter than them. I feel a little scary.

  This nanny robot Xiao Li is too smart, and when parting, the police captain took advantage of shaking hands, he found that Xiao Li's hands are no different from real hands, what does this mean?

  This shows that this robot is almost exactly the same as ordinary people except for the inside, and the outside can really be confused with the real one.

  The police left, Xiao Li went back to the villa by himself, the security guard was in a daze in the security room, he felt that his world view was about to collapse completely.

  Super robot!

  The security guard looked at the surveillance video, and he saw Xiao Li walking home alone. When he was about to reach the house, the door opened, and a black cat came out from the door.

  The cat barked at Xiao Li, and Xiao Li. Li immediately praised him, "Xiao Hei, you are awesome, you can see the door so well, keep it up in the future!" The

  black cat meowed.

  Then one person and one cat went home, and this time the door of the villa was directly locked.

  The security guard rubbed his eyes at this moment. He seemed to see a blue light flashing above the villa. He didn't know if he was willing to spend it.

  The security guard thought for a while, then directly adjusted the surveillance camera just now, and then checked it again. There was indeed a blue light flashing.   "They're so vicious!" Tao Yaoyao clenched her fists. They use this kind of car for transportation. of people being smothered to death?   At this time, Tao Yaoyao and his family's puppet stand-ins were dragged out of the car by these people, and then carried into the yard by these people.   Lined up, they were all thrown outside on the ground.

  The blue light is like a cover, directly covering the roof of the villa.

  At this time , the security guard seemed to understand something, "This should be a defensive formation, right? This family is indeed a strange person, it is really too powerful. However, the two masters and hostesses went to arrest the traffickers, I hope their kind Go well!" The

  security guard secretly sighed, he took a sip of water, and then continued to sigh, why is his reincarnation technique so poor? If he could get involved with that family, then what else would he need to worry about in his life?

  The security chief let out a sigh of relief, alas, reincarnation is indeed a technical job, and I still haven't practiced the technical job well.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye sat on the roof of the car and followed them all the way to a temporary stronghold of these people. Here, there were several fresh-keeping cars, and the whole car was sealed.

  "Are they planning to get everyone into the car?" When Tao Yaoyao said this, she glanced at it Among these cars, there were already people on two of them, and they were all young people aged sixteen or seventeen. The girls, and all of them were in a coma, and some of their faces were even swollen.

  "Hey! This batch of goods is pretty good." The speaker wanted to touch the face of Tao Yaoyao's puppet stand-in, but was knocked off by the person next to him.

  "Brother Hao wants this."

  "Brother Hao wants it? Brother Hao doesn't need it?"

  "Brother Hao prepared it for that lord, and you all know that lord can be picky. If I know that you have done it before, I think Don't even think about your lives."

  "The lord wants it!" The person who stretched out his hand silently took it back. Di   Feiye

  's hand, which was originally holding a blade, relaxed, but if that guy dared to move his daughter-in-law's substitute puppet, he would die.

are waiting for Brother Hao, it is said that Brother Hao will personally escort this batch of goods.

  You must know that the people in these cars are all prepared for that adult, and I don't know how many of them can suit the taste of that adult.

  At about three o'clock in the morning, several cars drove over, and all the people inside ran out to greet them.

  They all nodded and bowed and called Brother Hao.   It has to be said that this brother Hao thought for a long time, and even thought of how many boys and girls he would attract with these few in his store, his whole mouth was about to flow out.   Seeing Brother Hao's appearance, Tao Yaoyao Couldn't help thinking of Brother Zhu, and she felt her hands itch.

  Brother Hao was brought into the courtyard, and when he saw Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, he immediately felt that this family was absolutely in line with that adult's wishes.

  After all, that adult likes to be beautiful, and it is best to be a pure and immortal person. Brother Hao looked at these two adults, and a few others are quite up to standard, and even those children are tall. It looks more beautiful, if you raise it, it will be a cash cow when it grows up.

  "Put the person into the van, and we'll set off right away."

  Soon, Tao Yaoyao's family's puppets got into the car, and luckily they were the only ones in the car. Otherwise, when people found out that they were puppets, they wouldn't be scared to death?

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye switched seats on the roof of the carriage again, "Husband, don't you want to do it?"

  "Let's see who their master is first!" Di Feiye just wanted to hang out the big boss behind him Come!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 603 The Ordinary World 17

  The car traveled along some remote trails.

  "It's full of potholes, it's really hard to find this kind of road for them." Tao Yaoyao felt that she was about to faint from the bumps.

  Di Feiye felt sorry for his daughter-in-law, so he directly summoned Da Suanhe to follow the cars closely.

  In this way, they followed these cars all the way into the deep mountains. At first they thought it was a remote place, but when they arrived at the destination, the two of them were shocked. There was an exquisite palace in the deep mountains.

  However, the palace is filled with a strong evil spirit.

  "The level of the big monsters here is not low. Isn't this place unable to accommodate people with too high a level?" Tao Yaoyao felt a little strange. Monsters can be powerful, but humans can't. What kind of difference is this?

  It's not fair at all, is it?

  Di Feiye smiled, "Let's just watch!" If the rules of this world are unfair, then the punishment will be aimed at the whole world.

  The car drove directly into the yard, and Da Suanhe also carried the two of them into the yard.

  Tao Yaoyao directly took Da Suanhe back into the space, and she swept into the palace with her spiritual sense, where she saw a lot of women in palace attire, but each of them walked in a vain way, like it's as if the blood is being sucked dry.

  "The people here are all cauldrons." At this moment, Di Feiye looked at Brother Hao. He directed the people, and it was their family who were moved first.

  Although they were all puppets, Di Feiye was immediately annoyed when he saw those and feet. Since these people are not human, don't blame him for turning his back.

  Soon, the few people who made moves were punished. They only felt as if they were struck by lightning, but in order not to fall over the people on their shoulders, they persisted one by one.

  It wasn't until the people were sent to the main hall that they started screaming one by one, and then spit out cigarettes or something.

  Their actions frightened Brother Hao, "What's the matter with you? Is this bewitched?"

  If it was before, he wouldn't believe in being bewitched at all, but now... monsters have appeared, so it's not normal to be bewitched thing?

  Thinking of this, Brother Hao ran directly into the palace, "My lord, help me!"

  At this moment, a pale young man came out from inside, and he looked at Brother Hao, "What's the matter?"

  My lord, look at my subordinates, they seem to be bewitched now."

  "Bewitched?" The young man raised his eyebrows. On his territory, there are still people who dare to use this kind of trick?

  Soon, the young man walked into the hall in front of him. When he saw the howling crowd, he narrowed his eyes slightly, and it turned out that he was struck by lightning.

  "What did they do? It's a bit like God's punishment." After the young man finished speaking, he looked at the puppets lying on the ground. Seeing their appearance, he immediately smiled, "These goods are well found, so send them all go to my room. "

  With Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao around, it is naturally impossible for them to let this big monster find anything unusual.

  Just like that, all the puppets of Tao Yaoyao's family were sent to the old pervert's room.

  When Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye got to the people in that room, they found a woman on the bed, but this woman was already exhaling more air than inhaling,

  "There is no way to save her. If she is rescued in her current state, she won't live long. " Di Feiye covered his daughter-in-law's eyes, "Don't look!"

  Tao Yaoyao leaned into Di Feiye's arms Soon, the young man walked in. After he walked in, he closed the door directly, which saved Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye a lot of trouble.

  Di Feiye quietly set up a formation. At this moment, the young man walked directly between the puppets of Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye.

  He smiled and said, "The two little beauties are so beautiful, I can't bear to touch them. "

  After saying this, he directly stretched out his hand to Di Feiye's face, but when he stretched out his hand, he immediately knew something was wrong "No, this is not a real human at all, it's a puppet." The

  young man hurriedly stood up, and then looked around, "Who is it? Which senior is such a big hand?"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Fei Ye didn't move or make a sound at this moment, they just wanted to see what this young man could do?

  The young man swallowed directly, " Which senior is here?"

  "Senior, please speak! No matter what request you ask, the younger one will agree!" The

  young man knew that his actions must have angered the other party, and he was so depressed that he wanted to cry Well, he wasn't the one who initiated the matter of playing with women in the first place. He just saved that Brother Hao once, and then that man brought a few women to honor him.

  But those women were crying, which annoyed him so much, he directly absorbed all the energy from these women, and then he found that his cultivation base had actually improved.

  You must know that he fell into this plane before and found that there is no aura at all here. In fact, he has already thought about it. Since he discovered this method, it was the first time he felt that it was easy to improve his cultivation, and the human beings in this world Too weak, so he became more and more unscrupulous.

  As of now, there are almost a thousand women who have died in his hands.

  I have to say that this young man is really terrifying.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Do you see its real body?"

  "I didn't see it, it seems that he should have a magic weapon or something,"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the young man at this moment, his body It is true that there is some cover, but when Tao Yaoyao looked at him, at first there was a thin layer of mist on the young man's body that blocked Tao Yaoyao's sight, but when Tao Yaoyao insisted on looking, she found this The youth turned out to be a huge boa constrictor.

  Tao Yaoyao frowned, "It turned out to be a boa constrictor?"

  For this kind of thing, she could only say that she didn't 't like it very much.

  Seeing his daughter-in-law's disgusted expression, Di Feiye said, "Honey, go back to the space, I'm fine outside."

  "Husband, I'm not afraid!" Besides such a little psychological barrier, she really can be overcome.

  " I know you're feeling uncomfortable."

  "That's okay! I'm a monk, how can I be afraid of a little demon?" Tao Yaoyao shook her head, she was very firm and determined not to go back to the space.

  Di Feiye patted her little head, "Okay , it's up to you, but I saw that his body was uncomfortable a while ago, so I must avoid it, you know?"

  "Husband, don't worry!"

  Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao's hand directly showed the figures of the two of them. At this moment, the snake demon looked at Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao's sudden appearance, and was taken aback.

  "Who are you?"

  Tao Yaoyao slightly raised her eyebrows, "Didn't you let us appear just now? Who are you?" do you think we are?"

  The snake demon looked at Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, and then at the puppets on the ground. He thought he finally understood why those people were punished. They must have been caught in oil on the road and were discovered by their original owners up.

  The snake demon felt that he was too sad. Originally, he wanted to show it badly, but now it seems that all these things have put him up,

   his hands hurt so much, it is not easy to insist on finishing the code, and the update is getting later and later , mainly because the hand is too weak, sorry!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 604 Demon rampage 1 With a

  plop, the snake demon kneet down directly, "My lord, spare me!" His begging for mercy seemed very sincere, but what he was thinking in his heart was unknown.

  Tao Yaoyao laughed angrily when she saw the snake demon like this, "When they begged you for mercy, did you spare them?"

  "What were you doing when they begged you? Are you proud? Just because you are a demon, you can trample on human life like this, do you think they are just mortals and no one will support them?"

  There is a strong resentment in this palace, who does this resentment come from, think with your toes Anyone who wants to know, it is estimated that the girls who were sent before, once they come, there is no way to leave.

  At this time, Di Feiye looked at his wife talking about the snake demon, while he was working on the computer. Too many people died here, and the follow-up matters had to be handed over to the authorities. nearest military base. I'm in touch, I hope someone can be sent over there.

  Di Feiye had already seen the place where the bones were buried with his divine sense, no, they were not buried, but were thrown into the big pit Without even covering it up.

  How confident this snake demon is to be able to do this. Is it true that they have no support from humans?

  When the snake demon heard Tao Yaoyao's words, he knew that they were not going to spare him, so he instantly rebelled, and when Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were not paying attention, he jumped at Tao Yaoyao. , and let her have sharp teeth.

  The snake demon directly rushed towards Tao Yaoyao, but it was a pity that he was kicked out by Di Feiye as soon as he pounced.

  Di Feiye's kick kicked him back more than ten meters, and he stopped when he hit the wall behind him.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Are you a snake demon? You should know that when you see us, your cultivation is no match for us. What do you think that makes you think that you can succeed by sneak attacking us?"

  Tao Yaoyao After finishing speaking, she waved her hand directly, and the snake demon who was in the distance was almost suffocated by her slap.

  Before the snake demon came back to Earth God, Di Feiye also slapped him. Just like that, the snake demon kept slapping Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's hands for more than a dozen times. The snake demon's face swelled into a pig's head.

  And most importantly, the snake demon found out that every time he was beaten, not only his face swelled, but even the demon core became smaller. Hit it, spare me!"

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, what should I do with this snake monster?" She observed it, and if she hit it again, it would show its original shape , so it's better not to hit it.

  "Leave it to the people here. There should be a legal way to deal with these things." Di Feiye motioned her to see what he had done just now. Someone had already contacted him, and said that a plane would be sent over right away, just in time. There is an aircraft exercise today and it's close by.

  "They probably won't be able to deal with this guy, right?" Tao Yaoyao looked at the snake demon, even if his inner alchemy was weakened, but now he is not something ordinary people can deal with.

  "Just let it go!" Di Feiye looked at the snake demon coldly. Too many people died at the hands of this snake demon, which made Di Feiye a little unbearable

  . know that in Interstellar, although the Zerg can hurt people, he will not give the Zerg this opportunity.

  The snake demon is so powerful, and the people here are too weak, there is no strong human being that can compete with it.

  At this time, a faint voice came from the sky, "It is because there are no powerful humans here that you have come."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the sky, "You are the way of heaven here."

  "The Dao of Heaven is gone, I'm just a strand of rules here."

  "Why is the Dao of Heaven gone? "

  "I don't know, I just awakened." This ray of Dao of Heaven has just become conscious, and now he has transformed into a human form, Also just the appearance of an old man. ,

  "You just awakened, shouldn't you look like a child?" Tao Yaoyao felt a little strange, this Heavenly Dao is a bit too old, right?

  "I don't have much power." Even being able to transform into an Old man had exhausted all his strength.

  Tao Yaoyao took a look at the business world. This world does not attract people. She directly attracted the old Tiandao rules to become users in the business world. depends on your own efforts." Already ." As soon as the ray of

  heavenly rules entered the business world, he immediately became excited, and he smelled that there were many things he needed here.

  With these things, he is enough to grow up . 1. Although the rules of the Dao of

  Heaven have just been formed, he also has family backgrounds. As for why he knows those family backgrounds, don't ask him, and he himself can't explain clearly.

  The Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye have been granted authority by the rules of heaven. Although their cultivation bases are still limited to the peak of the foundation-building period, their physical strength has been increased by dozens of times. In fact, this is equivalent to no restrictions on them. The cultivation of the two

  . just that the highest level of cultivation that this world can accommodate is the foundation building period.

  It has to be said that Tao Yaoyao really trusted them when he pulled the rules of heaven. ,

  Di Feiye looked at the snake demon coldly, "There are a total of 1,300 bones in that burial pit, what about other places?"

  Di Feiye stretched out his hand, although he didn't touch the snake demon, but the snake demon's neck It was stuck tightly, and it was getting tighter and tighter.

  "Don't! Don't...ah!" The snake demon felt that he was about to suffocate, especially when he knew that the man in front of him really wanted to abolish him. My lord, spare my life! I don't dare anymore! I don't dare anymore! My lords, please spare my life! Please forgive me this time!"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at him coldly, Tao Yaoyao Seeing that Di Feiye was really about to pinch him back to his original form, he said, "Husband, don't abolish him first, those who abolish him will not know that he can change form, first let them see his current appearance, and then Let's deal with it!"

  Di Feiye nodded, and just like that, he directly put aside the snake demon, who was panting heavily now, Di Feiye picked him up, and then They walked out of the palace with Tao Yaoyao, the inside of the palace was full of smog, they didn't like the smell inside. ,

  In the courtyard of the palace, that brother Hao and his people all fainted in the courtyard. Just now Di Feiye thought they were annoying, so he directly knocked them out with his spiritual sense.

  "Did so many people really die?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  Di Fei Ye said, "I've already counted them. The military is about to send people here. I think they may also know about the changes in this world , but they are powerless to resist these sudden changes."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Fei Ye, "Do you want to help them?"

  Di Feiye slightly raised his eyebrows, "How can I help?"

  "Find a kung fu suitable for all people to practice, and teach them, but you can start with the military." Tao Yaoyao tilted her head.

  "Okay, if they're worth it!" The

  two of them waited for a while, and then they heard the sound of a plane in the sky, and there were more than one.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 605 Demons Run Away 2

  Soon the plane landed directly outside the palace. There were a total of twelve planes that landed, and each plane carried almost thirty soldiers.

  Because Di Feiye told them that there are many bones here, and there are snake monsters and human traffickers, so there are many people sent by the military.

  Twelve planes, now more than 300 soldiers.

  A middle-aged officer led the team directly into the courtyard of the palace. They saw Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye standing in the middle of the courtyard. The middle-aged officer directly led the team to salute the two. , "Seniors, which one of these is the snake demon?"

  Di Feiye kicked the snake demon that had collapsed into a ball directly under his feet, "It is him, a snake demon in the alchemy state, can you control him?" Can't control it, I can beat him back to his original shape." The

  middle-aged officer's eye circles were a little red, "Senior, can I beat him now."

  "Yes, he has rough skin and thick flesh, you can't beat him to death." Di Feiye signaled that he could do it now.

  The middle-aged officer's eyes were red, and he stepped up and kicked him, "Dead snake monster, how many of our brothers died in your hands." If the

  The military knew about the existence of this snake monster, they certainly knew , but they have dispatched more than a dozen special forces one after another, all of which are here.

  Not only the middle-aged officer kicked the snake demon here, but also a few young officers rushed over and kicked the snake demon there, and after kicking, a young officer knelt down in front of Di Feiye, "Senior, please accept it!" I'm an apprentice!"

  Di Feiye was stunned for a moment, he didn't know this soldier was so direct.

  The middle-aged officer scolded, "Jiang Tianci, don't force seniors."

  Jiang Tianci cried, "Commander, I want to wipe out all the demons and ghosts in the world in the future, they are too harmful!" The

  middle-aged officer saluted Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye again, "Seniors, if you can, Can you teach these young people, as long as you teach them how to fight monsters and ghosts, the ghosts and ghosts have revived in the past two years , and the whole world is too chaotic, but we are just ordinary people, and we have no ability to deal with these ghosts and ghosts."

  Even because of the snake monster To cover up, they don't even know who these traffickers are .

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, and Di Feiye said, "When I go back to find a copy of the exercises, I will teach you when the time comes. You should settle the matter here first. A group of girls are locked up."

  Hearing Di Feiye's words, the regiment leader immediately yelled at the people to act quickly, and they went to rescue them first.

  The girls are now awake, crying in the carriage, when the door opened, and seeing the soldiers outside, they rushed out of the carriage excitedly.

  They are really too scared!

  There were fifty-six girls rescued this time, and Tao Yaoyao had put away all the puppets belonging to their family.

  The head of the group invited them to visit the military region, and the two of them agreed. After all, this snake monster is not something these people can deal with.

  Tao Yaoyao and the others left by plane, and there were more than a hundred people left in the palace. They still needed to sort out the bones, especially they wanted to find the bones of their comrades in arms.

  After Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye arrived at the military region, they were directly received by the commander of the military region. The three of them locked themselves in the conference room and negotiated for six hours. Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye felt a little helpless As for the excited smile on the army commander's face, he found two powerful instructors for their military region.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye started from today, they have something to do, every weekend, both of them will come to the military area to train these soldiers.

  As for Monday to Friday, Tao Yaoyao said that she had to take care of the children, so the army commander did not force him, but said that he could bring the children here on weekends, and every Friday, he would send a plane to pick them up.

  I have to say, this treatment is really good.

  Moreover, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye have already told the army commander that they will teach everyone how to practice, and it is a special skill to deal with demons and ghosts.

  At this moment, the army commander has returned to his office to report to his superiors. Now their entire country needs soldiers to deal with demons and goblins. If possible, he hopes that the superiors will call in all the elites from all military regions.

  When the army commander reported this matter to the higher authorities, the higher authorities were worrying about the rampage of demons all over the place. Now that they knew that they had such an opportunity, they didn't say anything.

  Although it is only a weekend plan, this weekend plan also facilitates the coordination of various military regions.

  After all, they only practice two days a week. Although I don't know how the other party teaches them, the arrangement of the country is naturally to arrange for the elites to go there.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye finally beat the snake demon back to its original form, and then locked it up in a special cage. They originally planned to solve it directly, but it was a bit too cheap to solve it directly, so let's keep it , Let's practice it for everyone in the future!

  Di Feiye directly circled the snake monster with a formation. People outside could see it, but they couldn't get in. After all, even if it was beaten back to its original shape, it was still very powerful.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were sent back by plane.

  At this moment, all the military regions are boiling. They have been troubled by monsters and ghosts for the past two years. Now that they have the opportunity to learn the skills to deal with monsters and ghosts, everyone naturally wants to learn, but some people think it is unreliable.

  But until the video of Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye beating the snake demon back to its original form appeared, everyone's eyes were red, and they screamed to learn, after all, too many comrades died at the hands of this snake demon , They thought they could only watch the snake demon do evil for the rest of their lives, but they didn't expect that the snake demon would be dealt with like this.

  It has been two days since Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye returned home, and thanks to Dabao, they are all used to being independent, so they didn't force them to stay by their side at all.

  However, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye came back and told everyone about the current situation of the world. Xu Nana was excited, "Sister, I want to be a bounty hunter."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Xu Nana, "As long as I do my homework You can keep up, and you can do anything else, but you have to do what you can, I found that the monsters and ghosts in this world are not restricted by cultivation."

  Xu Nana immediately felt unfair when she heard it, "Where is the way of heaven here ? I'm looking for He discussed it."

  Because Tao Yaoyao's business circle has accepted several Tiandao, Xu Nana and the others are not afraid of Tiandao at all now.

  "I don't know why Tiandao disappeared. There is only a wisp of rules left, and he is weak and old. I have already dragged him into the business world. When he becomes stronger, he will naturally restrict those monsters." Tao Yaoyao explained the rules of the Dao of Heaven.

  "Is the way of heaven so pitiful?"

  "I don't know About this, he may not really be the way of heaven, but just a ray of awakened rules." Tao Yaoyao smiled, "You can go and see, he is probably in the middle of it now. Looking for materials for growth."

  Xu Nana immediately said, "I'll help him!"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 606 Demon Rampant 3

  After Xu Nana finished speaking, she ran directly into the space. She was suffocated, why? Why is their cultivation base restricted, but the cultivation base of those demons and goblins is not restricted

  ? either all are restricted, or none are restricted!

  However, Xu Nana is very clear that it is impossible to be unrestricted. After all, this world is a world of mortals. If those people from the upper realm are not restricted and fly here randomly , then the order here will definitely be There will be chaos.

  When Xu Nana found the law of heaven, she found that he was really too weak. She felt that she stretched out her fingers, and the old guy was about to dissipate. "Is there anything I can do for you? You are too weak "

  Old Heaven looked at Xu Nana, "You can't help me!" He glanced at Xu Nana, he didn't think a little girl could help him, and he also recognized this little girl, who was next to the little fairy children.

  "Tell me what you need. I have a lot of Tian coins, and I can buy them for you directly. The most important thing for you now is to grow up. It is best to limit the level of the entire world . Those high-level demons will be directly destroyed humanely." Xu Nana said viciously.

  "Then I'll borrow it from you first, and I'll pay you back when I have it." He had a lot of treasures in his hand, but he didn't sell them, and he didn't have any field coins in his hand.

  Just like that, God and Xu Nana went shopping in various stores, and he found out that these bosses all knew her, and the most important thing was that she bought things at half the price of his, God Dao felt that his heart, liver and lungs were going to be out of breath.

  However, it would be nice to be able to use her to buy it at a low price now.

  As long as Lao Tiandao leaves the shop, he will directly swallow the things he needs into his stomach. There are more than a dozen kinds of natural materials and earth treasures that go in and out of more than a dozen stores directly into Lao Tiandao's stomach . Call a joy!

  After returning to his own shop, Lao Tiandao directly meditated with his legs crossed and began to practice. Seeing the messy things in his shop, Xu Nana immediately took out a few shelves from her storage ring, Then I bought a nanny robot, and quickly took care of the shop.

  At this time, Lao Tiandao's figure began to change, first his head changed from white to black, and then his whole body changed from old to middle-aged.

  However, he has not stopped cultivating now, because he has not absorbed all the treasures of heaven and earth.

  Xu Nana sat on the side, then observed the things in his shop, then roughly estimated the price, marked the price directly, and waited for someone with a predetermined relationship to come in.

  At this time, God... No, you can't call him God, because he has now turned into a young man. Although he is not very handsome, he is still pretty.

  Xu Nana was satisfied with this, and it was not in vain for her to spend so much money.

  Tiandao quickly jumped up, "Let's go, I can go back and make a limit now." Regardless of people or things, the cultivation base must be limited to below the foundation building period. If the limited cultivation base is too high, it will consume a lot of world energy Yes, the energy in his world was already weak enough, not enough to consume at all.

  Tiandao and Xu Nana returned to the villa, Tiandao disappeared in place, and he went to operate. Although Xu Nana was very Curious, she also knew that this was someone else's secret. Even if she was curious, she couldn't do it casually. Exploratory.

  Tiandao quickly imposed restrictions. Speaking of which, in this piece of land, only the snake demon that Tao Yaoyao and the others met was beyond the limit of this level. Within the range, but even if they are within the specified range, it is not something ordinary people can fight against.

  Tiandao has imposed restrictions, but Xu Nana doesn't feel anything, but once Tiandao runs away, he doesn't know where he went.

  Xu Nana had no choice but to prepare to go to school, because Tiandao had grown up in vain. She originally wanted to use Tiandao's hand to fish herself out of school. She wanted to kill demons and ghosts, but she was not happy to be in school of.

  It seems that she needs to continue to work hard. It is best to skip the grades to graduate from university. She suddenly regrets it. be able to fight monsters directly?

  No matter how depressed Xu Nana is, she has to go to school now. Tao Yaoyao got up early in the morning and bought an extended car. The car was bought directly from Xingji. Hurry, you can directly Flying, of course, Tao Yaoyao told the nanny robot who was driving that if it's okay, don't fly, after all, people in this world probably wouldn't accept it.

  Although it is said that the children leave school at different times, the driver is a nanny robot, who has plenty of time and energy, so he can make more trips.

  When their car was going out, the security guard stared at the driver desperately. This security guard was the one who came to their house that night. Because of the problem with the nanny robot, when he saw the driver, he was 100% sure . This one is definitely a robot.

  He couldn't help but swallowed a little, wouldn't their family be all robots?

  However, it's not right, he has noticed that the adults and children in this family feel different from robots, they Should be purebred humans, right?

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were here to save their worries, and if they could be replaced by robots, the two of them directly arranged for it.

  In this villa, besides a cook, one who cleans the rooms, and one who takes care of the garden, Di Feiye also hired a butler to coordinate and receive guests.

  "The arrangement here is so good, do you intend to train them every day?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, who directly hugged Tao Yaoyao in his arms, "You can take the children back and forth Run, I'll train them for a while.

  If it was just a war between humans, he wouldn't bother to care about it, but these demons and ghosts are just like the Zerg in the interstellar, he hates him, he must train a group of people as soon as possible, at least to be able to equalize the situation with these monsters and ghosts , Humans are really too weak now, and Di Feiye can't stand this kind of weakness.

  Even if he is a starman, he is still human, isn't he? He has no intention of invading this world, but he just can't see other species bullying humans.

  Tao Yaoyao nodded, "No matter what you do, I will support you. Anyway, it's only a matter of minutes before you want to go home at night." At worst, he flew back directly.

  "En!" Di Feiye kissed Tao Yaoyao, and he knew his wife would understand him. In fact, Di   Feiye

  could also see that his own wife would never see other species bullying humans.

went out directly. The two of them planned to walk around the city. They didn't do anything else today, but just took a look at how many ghosts and ghosts there were in the city.

  Although the situation in each city may be different , they feel that the gap should not be too big.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 607 Demons Rampant 4

  When Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye came out before, they never paid attention to whether there were any ghosts and ghosts, but this time, they came here to observe these things, and they almost sensed them as soon as they left the villa area A demon is nearby.

  This time they saw a dog monster, and it was also a male dog. It brought a group of bitches and lived in an abandoned yard nearby.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye walked to the door of the abandoned yard, and Tao Yaoyao took a closer look, "There is no evil spirit on it."

  "Well, it didn't hurt anyone, but this bitch is a bit too much ." Di Feiye thought it was a little funny, did this male dog consider himself an emperor?In the abandoned yard in front of me, there are more than 30 bitches alone, and there are hundreds of puppies in total.

  "It's hard work! Raising so many children."

  "It's a monster, and it's easy to raise so many little ones." Although it's only a low-level monster.

  When Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye stayed here, the male dog had already run to the gate of the courtyard, and it also noticed Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, and most importantly, it felt that the two in front of it were monks , the most important thing is that it doesn't feel the murderous aura on them.

  The male dog ran out directly, and then stood at the door of Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye. Most importantly, it made a move, that is,its two front legs directly knelt in front of them. ,

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were stunned, and Tao Yaoyao couldn't help asking, "What are you asking for?"

  Tao Yaoyao directly pulled Naya out, "Come on, baby, translate !"

  Naya saw the kneeling dog in front of her , and quickly started talking with consciousness.

  "What do you want? As long as you don't ask too much, my master will satisfy you." Naya warned first.

  The male dog continued to prostrate and said, "My lords, please take me in!"

  Naya had already seen the dogs in the abandoned yard at this time, "You can follow my master back home to guard the yard, but your What about the sons and grandchildren of the dogs?"

  "They're just ordinary dogs, they don't have the aptitude for cultivation, so don't worry about them." The male dog shook his head, originally he wanted to see if he could give birth to a companion who could practice. But there are so many, and there is no one who is qualified to practice, it is really helpless.

  Naya looked at Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, "Master, it wants to follow you!"

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, and Tao Yaoyao said, "Don't you want all your sons and grandchildren?" ?

  " It said that those who have no qualifications are all ordinary dogs. Naya said helplessly.

  Tao Yaoyao looked directly at the dog demon and said, I have a good place to arrange them. Are you willing to take them with you? The

  dog demon was moved, and Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, why don't you send them to Giant Beast Star first?"

  Well, okay. Although Giant Beast Star has not officially moved in yet, it has been well built there, and the most important thing is, send the dogs to Over there, those nanny robots and puppets will take care of them.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Naya, and Naya grinned, "Master, leave it to me, and promise to complete the task."

  Naya followed the dog demon to the abandoned courtyard.

  During the time Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye stayed, no one passed by on this road.

  Tao Yaoyao observed for a while, "There seems to be no one in this villa area."

  "Working hours!"

  "There are relatively few people living here." Tao Yaoyao took a look, "We are walking on a small road, the kind that no one usually walks."

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao saw a person poking his head not far behind, Tao Yaoyao noticed that it was the security guard of the villa, and she waved at him.

  The security guard quickly ran over, "Seniors, the dogs here are very powerful, you should leave here as soon as possible!

  " t this abandoned yard demolished?"

  "It can't be demolished. After making troubles, since the group of dogs have confirmed here, they stopped making troubles, and no one chased them away."

  "So that's how it is!" Tao Yaoyao nodded, "From now on, there will be no future here. , I'll have someone send them away." The

  security guard's eyes lit up immediately, "Thank you two seniors!"

  Tao Yaoyao threw a small bottle to the security guard, who received it, but he was a little confused.

  "A piece of Peiyuan Pill is good for the body."

  "Thank you, senior!" The security guard showed a surprised expression. He had heard of Peiyuan Pill. To him, it was just a legendary pill. , Now I didn't expect it to fall into his hands.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye continued to move forward, and the security guard was about to go back , but soon, he stopped, no, he took it back, what if someone robbed him?

  After thinking about it, the security guard took out the elixir and ate it, then looked at the exquisite vial, and buried it directly under the big tree. He felt that someone would snatch it when he brought it back, so he should wait to get it after he got off work.

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help being amused when she noticed the security guard's actions, he was really vigilant, but his vigilance was right, after all, the Peiyuan Pill she gave him was the best Peiyuan Pill that ordinary people could eat without any impurities.

  Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao's hand and moved forward quickly. They used the method of shrinking to an inch. If people saw them, they were walking normally, but if you took a second look, you would find that they were two People go so fast that they can almost catch up with the speed of cars.

  "There are a lot of monsters over there." Di Feiye looked into the distance, and there were clusters of monsters in the air not far away.

  "Is there a meeting of monsters over there?" Tao Yaoyao also noticed the clusters of monsters gathered there, did something serious happen?

  Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao and soon appeared near the place where the monsters gathered. What they didn't expect was that these monsters were all little monsters, that is, bird monsters, the ones who were so small Kind of, and when they gathered Together, they were actually drinking, and they didn't know where they got the wine bottle, and they were throwing stones into it. Chirping and calling.

  And the most important thing is that they are staggering one by one. monsters, their situation is similar to that of dog monsters.

  Tao Yaoyao directly sent them to Naya, and asked Naya to send them to Giant Beast Star, the left and right sides would be their bases, and it would be okay to raise some little monsters.

  As for this group of confused little demons, Tao Yaoyao told Naya that it would be enough to give them half a bottle of wine every once in a while, and the most important thing their family needed was not all kinds of supplies.

  After watching Tao Yaoyao take these little monsters away, Di Feiye said, "You take all the monsters away, how can you let them practice?"

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while and said, "The little monsters in this area It's more than that, right? Besides, these little monsters have never killed anything, even if it's for training, you can't let them find these little monsters, right?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 608 Demon Rampant 5

  Di Feiye smiled and squeezed her hand, "Okay, take away these little monsters if you like them, anyway, we don't have many giant beast stars."

  Although Di Feiye had already put his The subordinates turned around one after another, but that planet is very huge, and it is impossible for him to want people to live on that planet.

  Whatever it is, it's always going to make the Behemoth a little pissed off.

  The two of them glanced around, and Just as they were about to leave, they heard a faint cry for help.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, and they walked towards the place where they were calling for help. The cry for help they heard came from underground.

  Di Feiye waved his hand directly, a big pit appeared in front of him, and there was a big red coffin in the big pit, leading the coffin up.

  Tao Yaoyao was shocked, "It's nailed to death, I wish the people inside would be smothered to death." If the two of them hadn't happened to pass by here, the people inside would have died.

  Soon, Di Feiye opened the lid of the coffin, and a woman inside sat up. This woman's fingers were bloody , and she seemed to have been buried in the coffin for an unknown amount of time.

  The woman's face was also messed up, with blood and some dirt on it.

  For some reason, Tao Yaoyao's perception of this woman was not very good. Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were standing in front of her coffin. At this time, Di Feiye had already called the police, and the woman suddenly glared at Tao Yaoyao, " Why are you like this? I'm so pitiful in the coffin, you don't know how to pull me out?"

  Tao Yaoyao was stunned, so fierce, is it so natural?

  Di Feiye narrowed his eyes slightly, he really shouldn't 't have saved this woman.

  But at this time, the woman suddenly turned her face to Di Feiye   , and then she showed a gentle smile that she felt good about, "Brother, can you pull me out?" Man, to hook up with her husband in front of her , is this pretending that she is not there?

  To be honest, this woman's face was too dirty, and what she thought was a gentle smile seemed a little creepy.

  Di Feiye ignored her at all, and pulled Tao Yaoyao on the live broadcast, "Let's go!"

  Tao Yaoyao tilted her head, "Don't you need to stay and explain to the police?"

  "No, I will tell the police By the way, they said that this woman is all self-directed and acted, don't worry about her at all, even if we don't save her, the people nearby will save her. " When Di Feiye heard this explanation, he was really a little bit I am speechless, is this woman sick?

  Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao and left directly, but the woman ran out of the coffin with all her strength, and followed closely behind them , "Wait for me! Wait for me, Mr. Xianggong! I'm you My lady!" The

  woman shouted eagerly to Di Feiye, you must know that she had been having a dream several years ago, in the dream, a handsome man rescued her from the red coffin Come out, but every time she wakes up, she can't see what the man looks like.

  Until this year, she has been dreaming for five full years. During these five years, she has been looking for where that handsome man is, but she has never found it.

  She is twenty-eight now, and she wants to marry someone, and she desperately wants to marry the man who rescued her, so she made a decision, which is to bury her own decision.

  This is the twentieth time she has buried herself. She was rescued by other people a few times before, but it was far less quick than this time. In fact, there is an oxygen pump under her coffin, and it takes about two hours. , someone came to dig her up.

  Ever since she saw Di Feiye, she felt that the man in her dream had a face, that was him, that was him, he was the man she was looking for.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless when she heard the woman behind her chasing her husband and calling her husband.

  "Is this a play that you want to do with your body?"

  "This woman is mentally ill, so don't pay attention to her." Di Feiye put his arms around Tao Yaoyao's waist, and the two of them disappeared in place.

  The woman laughed out loud when she saw this scene, "My husband is really amazing! You must wait for me, sir, and I will find you right away."

  Although Tao Yaoyao left, she kept paying attention to this woman. When she heard a woman say this, she really wanted to strangle her to death. Is there such a person?

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye directly used the method of teleportation to walk around the whole city. They saw some monsters, but the monsters in the city were all small monsters, and there were many types, but most of them were raised by people.

  " The demons in this city can't make a big deal, but the ones in the wild may not be." Tao Yaoyao looked at the time for a while, "Go back, it's time to eat."

  Di Feiye smiled, "Are you hungry? Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "

  I'm not hungry, but life must be full of rituals, and eating will make me happy." The

  two of them went back to the villa directly, and not long after they came back, Mr. Wu came over to sit. He was invited to the living room, and as soon as he sat down, Mr. Wu asked the two of them , "Did you two provoke that Yu Fengjiao?

  " "Who is Yu Fengjiao?" "Di Feiye didn't recognize this name.

  "A crazy woman, the family is rich and powerful. During this time, she has become obsessed with the game of being buried, and she has been buried a dozen times before and after. "

  "We rescued her today, and then she got entangled with my husband, so I have to say that my husband is her husband." Tao Yaoyao said depressingly .

  Mr. Wu couldn't help laughing, "So that's what happened. That woman is asking about your husband now, saying that she knows that you will be rewarded with a thousand gold. I guess the place where you live will be exposed soon. That woman is crazy. And she's a well-known internet anchor."

  Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched, "Does she still want to rely on internet public opinion to pressure my husband to marry her?

  " "Grandpa Wu sighed, "The most important thing is that their family has some military and political strength, and our Wu family has no way to compete."

  "Grandpa, I am grateful for the news you can send us. As for dealing with Don't worry about that woman, we have a solution." Tao Yaoyao smiled, they were going to the army to be instructors, she wanted to see how those people planned to force them? If it's really shameless, it's a big deal that they won't teach, right?

  "Is there really a way?" Mr. Wu's eyes were full of anticipation. If these two little guys can save themselves, he doesn't have to think of a way anymore.

  "Don't worry, old man. The two of us have some abilities. Now the military wants to ask us to help train those soldiers. Now the initiative is in our hands." Tao Yaoyao smiled, and they are considered to have a background now.

  However, if that Yu family really stretched out their hands very long, then don't blame her for chopping off their hands.

  By the way, can a dignified monk be afraid of an ordinary person's love rival?

  Di Feiye was a little depressed. If he had known that it would be such a trouble to save people, he would not have saved them. Next time he would let the robot save him directly, he should let that woman wrap himself around a robot

  . hard to buy, I knew it earlier!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 609 Demons run rampant 6

  Master Wu sighed, "If their family had only a little power, I wouldn't say it." Wouldn't it be easier to be controlled by others after going to the army?   Tao Yaoyao

  smiled, " What do you think of my elixir?"

Not swollen, walking can be said to be like flying.

  After finishing speaking, Mr. Wu sighed even more, "Girl, it's because you have these coveted things in your hands that make people more worried . The Yu family is very greedy. Entering the army is equivalent to entering someone else's family." On the site, are you sure that you are not a sheep like a tiger?"

  "Grandpa, it's not that exaggerated!" Tao Yaoyao said with a smile, "And our ability is to slay demons and demons, does the old man think their family is really that powerful?"

  "Slay demons and eliminate demons?" Old Master Wu's eyes lit up immediately, "Well, as long as you stay away from your family members, and when you still have time to teach these skills, don't teach them to your family members, let them become too aggressive."

  "Grandpa , please provide us with a list. I can kick people out then." Di Feiye smiled. If he doesn't give this right, he won't teach.

  After all, he is the one who teaches, and he can teach whoever he is willing to teach. If the Yu family really wants to do something to them, then don't blame them for being rude.

  However, before doing this, they still have to look at the attitude of Yu's family.

  The Yu family probably don't know now that their future is tied to this matter.

  Right now, Fengjiao is making a fuss at home. she is the most favored girl in the family, otherwise she wouldn't be able to play bury.

  The old lady of the Yu family heard her granddaughter say that she found someone, and the most important thing is that the person disappeared directly in front of her granddaughter, which shows that the person is not simple.   The

  old lady Yu felt that her granddaughter had grown up to be able to dream of such a powerful person, and the most important thing was that the person appeared.

man!

  "Old Ancestor, I want that man."

  "Okay! Our Jiaojiao likes him, so he has to obediently marry him."

  "Old Ancestor is the best!"

  Old Madam Yu looked at her son, "Check Have you arrived yet? "

  She asked the questioning son, the third child, who works in the police station, "Mom, we found it, but this person is not what our family can imagine."

  "What did you say?" Old Madam Yu After listening to it, she gave up, "What do you mean it wasn't our Jiaojiao's idea? He is our Jiaojiao's destined man, and our Jiaojiao has been dreaming of it for five years." The

  third child was depressed, "Mom, he I have a wife and children, and the children are sextuplets."

  "Sextuplets, it's not that we can't afford them, we help them raise their children."

  "They are not short of money!" The third child was really depressed, When I met an unreasonable mother, I really couldn't speak clearly with more than a dozen mouths.

  "Third son, do you mean that you don't want your mother and me to feel uncomfortable?" For the daughter of the elder family, the old lady really spoils her to the bottom of her heart The

  third child sighed, "Mom, he has a little connection with the military now, we'd better not cause trouble for the second brother." You must know that six of their Yu family's nephews and nephews are in the army in their generation. If something goes wrong, it is estimated that none of the grasshoppers on the whole rope will be left.

  The most important thing is that the second child is really kind to this niece. He is really afraid that the second child will be a little irrational, but don't ruin the future of the children. He has to warn his son, if the second child and the others make trouble If it's a matter, let him not have any involvement.

  The old lady Yu called her second child right away, and she didn't care whether the second child was busy now.

  To be honest, he really disliked his mother's behavior. No matter what happened, she didn't care if it interfered with other people's work, as long as her matter was resolved.

  The second child's phone was not connected, and the third child was relieved. He directly used the excuse to go to the toilet, and then called his sister-in-law. In this family, except that he was sober, only this sister- in-law was a Sober, after all, she now has two sons who are soldiers, she must warn her sister-in-law about this matter, so that the children must not participate in this matter, her mother is going to be a big monster this time.

  Others don't know the identities of those two people, but he probably knows a little bit, because the gang of human traffickers that the two solved was entangled with a snake monster. The snake monster is very powerful. A few special forces were folded inside, but the husband and wife just stepped on the snake demon to the ground.

  The third child told his sister-in-law about the matter. As an insider, the sister-in-law could say some things, but to his mother, he really didn't dare to say more about some things.

  When the sister -in-law of the Yu family heard this, she felt a dull pain in her heart, "So what are they going to do?

  " Let's not talk about that man, just that woman can destroy our family with a finger, and that family is not ordinary. Even if the robots in the house are much smarter than ordinary people, can that be an ordinary family?

  Now the higher-ups have spoken, this family can only protect and make friends, and no one can offend. The third child is really afraid, and if he tells this to his mother, she will probably be more motivated After all, such a good man is more worthy of her petite granddaughter.

  The third child's eyes were a little red after he finished speaking, "Sister-in-law, you are the only one I can discuss with, what do you think we should do?" The two of them are sober, and they can't protect so many people who are trying to die in the family!

  The sister-in-law of the Yu family said, "I'll just tie her up and apologize to her."

  "How do you apologize if it didn't happen?"

  "But they're ready to make it happen, right? You think that family is so powerful, don't you know?" Their thoughts? And I know the two people you mentioned. They can kill demons and demons. The military wants to hire them to help them cultivate talents. Do you think it is an opportunity for the children? But if it is true Let mom and the others do it, do you think the children still have this chance?" The

  third child wanted to cry even more, it is unknown whether he will survive or not.

  "You go with Jiaojiao, and then tell the other party directly that they can deal with this girl whatever they want, but it has nothing to do with the children, and it cannot affect the future of the children." The sister-in- law of the Yu family said, "While she Just started to harass, so there is room for discussion on this matter, understand?" The superior can't tolerate a grain of sand in his eyes.

  The third child clenched his fists, " Okay!"

  "You get her out now, I'm almost home."

  "Okay!" The third child immediately recruited two of his men, thanks to the fact that they were patrolling nearby .

  As soon as these two people arrived, the old lady Yu's face turned a little ugly, " I called someone to come back, but I didn't tell me."

  (End of this chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 92 16
"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY" "CREDITS TOT THE AUTHOR" "PLS DON'T REPORT" Rebirth in the apocalypse: I rely on space to collect bill...
70.7K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
27.3K 386 70
Author: Shiyue Fifteen Category: Rebirth through time Jiang Zhaoci's family of four accidentally encountered a tsunami crossing when they were out at...
10.4K 82 37
Author: Zhaixingzhuzhu Category: Online Games Science Fiction Novel Link : https://m.shubaow.net/274/274717/ In the apocalypse, when viruses broke ou...