✔Interstellar Farming: Comman...

prince05026 által

Author:Li Xinyu Category:Science Fiction Space Novel Link : https://www.69shu.com/txt/40804.htm Mecha wrecka... Több

Announcement
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-170
171-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-310
311-330
331-350
351-370
371-390
390-410
411-430
431-450
451-470
471-490
491-510
511-530
531-550
571-590
591-610
611-630
631-650
651-658
659-END
Ending 2-6

551-570

250 6 1
prince05026 által

 Chapter 551 Spiritual Cultivation City 4

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help laughing when she saw the actions of the two of them. At the beginning, their fear of heaven was the same, right?

  How long has passed, and now the people in their family are not afraid of Tiandao, after all, there are already four Tiandao living in his family's commercial street.

  After finishing the teleportation will, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao left directly. Anyway, when other people teleported over and saw such a strong aura, the would naturally find a place to practice. After that, the husband and wife would also be silent I have practiced well.

  Anyway, their cultivation is still a little too low.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao went back to their main courtyard to practice, and they also made a formation, except for their own six little guys, no one else could enter their small courtyard.

  It's not that they are guarding against other people, it's mainly for the quietness of their practice. After all, there are too many people in the house. If they know that their small courtyard can come in and out at will, it is estimated that the two of them will not be able to practice well at all. The elders will bother them to death.

  At this time, the situation of the little princess was a little bit bad, and she was yelled stupid by Di Feiye's consciousness.

  When Alan saw her little princess sitting there stupidly, she was also terrified. .

  How to do?How to do?

  Alan doesn't dare to tell his master about the appearance of their little princess now. After all, the master protects the little princess into an eyeball. If she knows that she has become a fool under her care, then she can It's over.

  But how did their princess get hurt?

  Alan couldn't find out at all. After all, there were a lot of people in Lingxiu City. Just at the gate of their small courtyard, dozens of people came and went every day.

  And she has been observing that the neighbor next door never came out, because her little princess really fell in love with that man, so her task is to keep an eye on the next door, if the man next door comes out, she must tell her little princess .

  She kept staring, but no one over there came out, and she didn't inform the little princess, why did the little princess go out?

  Could it be that someone asked his little princess to go out?

  After all, my little princess was injured in the corner of the entrance of my courtyard. If someone really hurt the little princess delicately or specially, this is still very likely to happen.

  Thinking of this, Alan felt that she had to notify her master of this matter as soon as possible After all, if something serious happened after a long time, then she would be more responsible.

  So, Alan immediately contacted her master. Her master is the concubine of the little princess. It is because she is favored by the concubine that she has face in front of the king. Now the little princess is out. Alan is almost sure that his master will go crazy.

  Alan didn't wait long, and Concubine Yan brought a few people to teleport over.

  Concubine Yan didn't bother to talk to Alan at all, so she went directly to see her daughter , she brought the best doctor, the doctor carefully examined the little princess, and then frowned, "The little princess is like this, it must be stimulated by something It's gone."

  Hearing this, Concubine Yan went directly to Alan."Alan, what happened to the princess in the past two days, and what kind of blow did she receive? Please tell me what happened during this period in detail."

  Alan directly brought them to Lingxiu City, and then planned to rent a house Everything I got was described in detail.

  Concubine Yan frowned, "You mean the little princess was stimulated by that man and the woman beside him?"

  Alan shook his head, "Madam, since Alan arrived here, the little princess has given her subordinates an order to keep an eye on the defensive formation next door, and report to her directly if there is any trouble."

  "When the little princess had an accident, I kept staring at the neighbors. No one came out of their house, but I really don't know what the little princess was hurt. However, I can confirm one thing, "The little princess is She was hurt by people outside, so I suspect that the little princess was hurt by her spiritual consciousness. This is most likely done by someone who is jealous of the little princess. "

  Concubine Yan heard what Alan said, and immediately asked the doctor to check whether her daughter was attacked by someone with spiritual consciousness.

  Concubine Yan knew that the second princess's family lived in this spiritual city. It was because of jealousy that they moved their hands, and it could only be their family.

  At this time, the doctor's examination had a direction, and soon, the doctor said, "Princess, the little princess was indeed attacked by spiritual consciousness. Concubine

  Yan clenched her fists, "Let's go, let's take the little princess back for treatment. " After saying this, Concubine Yan looked at Alan, "

  Go and stare at the Second Princess's family, don't worry about them all these years, just stare at the kid in their family, as long as he goes out, you Give me a direct spiritual attack. "

  "Ah, isn't that the little county king?" "How could Alan dare to do anything casually.

  Concubine Yan looked at Alan viciously. She just changed a method and asked Alan to apologize to her daughter, "You don't want to avenge the little princess? Concubine

  Yan's expression frightened Alan. She was almost sure that if she dared to say a word, this lady would kill her immediately

  . The princess takes revenge. "

  Concubine Yan finally took the little princess away with peace of mind, but when she left, she glanced at Di Feiye's yard next door.

  What kind of man does my daughter like ?

  However, let's talk about everything after my daughter wakes up. If she really can't wake up, then I will help my daughter get a reward, and she will naturally have to stay by her side if she likes it.

  Concubine Yan took the little princess back. Regarding the wound medicine needed for the wounded consciousness, I left it to the doctors to work hard.

  As for Concubine Yan, she naturally wanted to go to the emperor to please her. like this happened to her own daughter, she had to be tied to the emperor, and it would be best if she had another one.

  Let's not mention the little princess's affairs for now.

  On the contrary, the family of the second princess in Lingxiu City received the news that Concubine Yan had come. No one knew what happened, but they knew that the little princess was taken away in a coma.

  A smile appeared on the face of the second princess, "Extreme joy turns into sorrow, is it crazy?" The

  second princess's husband frowned and said, "Pay attention to that Alan's movements, in case that little princess is harmed like that , then they will definitely suspect that we did it." When the

  second princess heard this, she immediately thought of her son's safety , "Husband, my son can no longer stay here."

  "Well, I will send him back personally, but in Before that, find a child to pretend to be the king of the little county, and see if someone will attack you? " The

  second princess immediately said, "If they dare to attack, then let's directly attack the little princess, she should be in a coma and unable to move now. Then let her be buried in the ground and be safe."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 552 Lingxiu City 5

  Di Feiye probably didn't even think about it, because one of his actions directly turned the emperor's family upside down.

  The second princess really let a child who was similar to the little county king go out, and then the child was injured by his spiritual consciousness as soon as he went out, and he fell into a coma.

  The second princess and her husband saw the damage to their spiritual consciousness, and the second princess smiled, "It seems that my younger sister must have suffered damage to her spiritual consciousness."

  The husband of the second princess said, "It seems that this little princess is really hurt. I can't keep it." He really disliked that little princess, that woman was cruel, but she performed very well in front of the emperor, and she deceived the emperor time and time again.

  She was even praised by the emperor as pure and good. Sure enough, there is a filter for favoring her. Obviously, this little princess has done many evil things that are unfathomable, but in the eyes of the emperor, she is pure and good.

  The little princess's coma now is just an opportunity, a good opportunity to get rid of her.

  Now the emperor's family is in chaos.

  After Alan attacked the child, she ran away without a trace. She touched the heir of the emperor's family. If she dared to go back, the emperor would kill her, and the concubine Yan would not help her. was to prevent Concubine Yan from sending someone to chase her down, after all, this woman is ruthless.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao had been practicing for nearly a month before leaving the customs. When they came out, there were already hundreds of drops of Spiritual liquid in the basin.

  Tao Yaoyao put away all these spirit liquids, and then the husband and wife observed each small courtyard.

  Almost all those who are close to them are here now.

  In addition to the ten elders, Xu Duoduo, Xu Nana, Di Feilin, Tao Xingxing, the emperor's parents, the four Tiandao, Zhang Lei, Liu Mingxuan, and the little Taoist Mo Wen, and that Lin Lin, but the six of them Baby never came.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, and the two of them went directly to Sky Blue Star where Dabao and the others were located. Because Sky Blue's cultivation of the Dao of Heaven had been improved, the two of them did not receive any rejection when they went in.

  As soon as they arrived here, they noticed the location of their six little ones. The husband and wife were a little suspicious that the Great Qin Kingdom here used their children as cows.

  The six little guys are training soldiers too, and each of them has nearly 2,000 people. Isn't this number a bit too much?

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao followed stealthily. They found that the children's time was too tight, and there was almost no rest during the day. Even at night, the six of them would often get up to make inspections.   Tao Yaoyao sent a message to her big treasure at this time, and she asked him Within a month, I will finish my work and return to my parents as soon as possible.   "Well, big brother, you go, actually, I also want to rest, and the five treasures and six treasures are a little bit overwhelmed." Both treasures have a feeling that the military of the Great Qin Empire wants to squeeze out them.

  "They are so conscientious at such a young age, is this inherited from you?" Tao Yaoyao was really a little speechless, when did her own children become like this, and why are the six of them so curly?

  As a monk, there is really no need to make yourself so tired.

  "I think the six little guys are being hugged by people from Daqin, and then they don't know how to refuse, so they become what they are now.

  When Dabao saw the news, his eyes were a little red, and Erbao happened to see it, "Brother, what's wrong? "

  "Mom told us to end everything in our hands within a month, and then return to them. Dabao let out a long breath, "I'll talk to the military here, These soldiers already know how to train, there is no need for us to lead them anymore." "

  But they are obviously just children, what are they doing, won't they learn anymore?   Dabao   went to negotiate with the military overnight. After all, he said before that if their parents summoned them, they would have to leave immediately. tired of those defensive eyes, but he was guarding against them and making use of them vigorously.   However, as I said before, Dabao and the Others can choose their own guards to take away, they don't want to let those people go.

  Speaking of which, although the military here has been using the six little guys, they are also very afraid of them

  . are too powerful, and the military here can only rely on the current method to consume their energy, lest they will do something.

  After all, their destructive power is much stronger than that of the previous gang.

  So Dabao directly told the other party that their parents told them to go back quickly, and they can no longer stay here, so they hope that The military will take over their own army.

  When the military heard that Dabao and the others were leaving, to be honest, they breathed a sigh of relief.

  After all, without Dabao and the others, those people can be said to be the most powerful people in the world, and the most important thing is that without those who are afraid, they can do whatever they want.

  Dabao told the military that he was going to leave. That night, he called his younger brothers and sisters, and then the ten personal guards they had selected earlier, and left directly.

  This made the military a little frustrated. These sixty people, they didn't intend to let them go, but Dabao didn't care about it. They have already developed a relationship with the guards they trained, so how could they let them go again? They leave.

  And these people are also very happy to go with them. After all, Dabao and the others have lived here for such a long time, and how much they have done for the entire Great Qin Empire.

  The military was actually A little caught off guard, they really didn't expect Dabao to leave as soon as they said they would.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao have been following behind them in stealth. The six little guys went straight back to the villa to pack their things, brought their personal guards and the few children they had adopted during this time, and then went straight back to the space. In the barracks on the side.

  Dabao is very mature in handling things now, he arranged the personal guards of the six of them here, and then the six of them went directly to their parents.

  Dabao had no idea that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao had been following behind them.

  The six little ones returned to the Space Villa, and before they could go to Teleportation Willow, they saw their parents standing behind them.

  When the six little guys saw Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, their eyes were filled with tears.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao hugged their six little ones in their arms.

  " Little idiot, can't you even refuse?" Tao Yaoyao nodded Dabao's forehead.

  "Mom, if you hadn't sent me a message, we don't know how long we would have stayed there."

  "That's right, Mom, they are afraid of us, but they use us fiercely. I don't know what they think. "Er Bao didn't understand what they were thinking.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 553 Spiritual Cultivation City 6

  "At first they didn't want us to take our guards away, but then the oldest brother asked them what they meant, and they also wanted to come out with us, so the oldest brother directly asked us to take them away quietly." Sanbao Said with a grin.

  To be honest, this sneaky behavior didn't affect his mood at all. After all, it was said earlier that these people were their subordinates.

  In fact, they could have brought more people, but the people they trained before were quietly called back by the military.

  When Tao Yaoyao heard what her third son said, she immediately narrowed her eyes, "You left secretly? I remember that the people you trained for yourself were not just ten each?"

  Liubao was depressed He said, "Isn't that right, the two big sisters next to me were called away by the other side, and even called it there, they can play a greater value, I secretly met those two sisters later , They still want to be with us, but there is no way, the two of them still have family members, and they are still tied, it is impossible to just go with us regardless."

  Tao Yaoyao heard that she had An idea, "Why don't you go back quietly to see if they are willing to move, and just let them move to Green Star."

  How could Tao Yaoyao be willing to let her children be wronged, and immediately began to propose Well, after all, Green Star still has a lot of goodwill towards ordinary people, and even if his younger brother Xing Xing is no longer the Star Master, but Brother Cheng is now the Star Master, so Green Star is still in the hands of his family. "   mom

  , is it okay?" Wu Bao had the idea, she really liked the big sister who was by her side before.

wrong? Your uncle Tianlan is a family with us now." Even Tiandao of Tianlanxing belonged to them, how could his child Di Feiye be wronged like this.

  Dabao's eyes are always bright, and he said that he has already communicated with many people he has cultivated. If there is   a good planet, he will find a way to let them migrate with their relatives, and they have all agreed. thing as a gang in Sky Blue Star now, there are such things as supernatural beings, and the scope of activities of the gang members is wider than that of the previous gang members.   After all, people who have awakened abilities can live anywhere.   So The living space of ordinary people is really more difficult.

  Dabao's eyes are always bright, and he said that he has already communicated with many people he has cultivated. If there is said that Tianlan people are just a planet where ordinary people live, but there, ordinary people still suffer a lot of injustice. Although the previous gang has been resolved, but now there are new occupations, because Tianlan, the upgrade of the way of heaven , now the sky blue star has faint signs of aura revival, so there are already supernatural beings on the sky blue star, even low-level supernatural beings, they think they are great, and they put on a high-level look one by one .

  After Tao Yaoyao proposed to her children, Dabao and the others went directly to Green Star. In fact, Tao Yaoyao didn't understand why she and Di Feiye couldn't 't stay in the interstellar There, but Dabao and his children are not restricted at all, no matter how high their cultivation level is, they can return to Green Star at any time.

  I don't know if there is a shortage of children in StarCraft, so they are allowed to go back?

  Tao Yaoyao didn't know at all that only she and Di Feiye were restricted on the interstellar side. After all, not only did the two of them improve their cultivation quickly, but their luck was against the sky.

  Speaking of Tiandao on the side of the interstellar world, he is not only timid, but also very stingy. can't see that others are better than himself, and even Noah, the mastermind, is one of the objects he fears.

  Speaking of which, since Tao Yaoyao and the others left Interstellar, Noah has not come to them again.

  This time, Dabao and the others went to Green Star to look for Wen Zicheng. When Wen Zicheng saw Dabao and the others, he was so excited. He knew that they were all Tao Yaoyao's children, but they all Call him uncle.

  Wen Zicheng's parents were also very excited. After all, Tao Yaoyao could be regarded as being watched by them. Now that Tao Yaoyao's children are so old, they look at their son with a bit of sadness.

  Wen Zicheng was a little helpless, it's really not that he didn't give birth, but that the fate hasn't come yet, and he really has no choice.

  Wen Zicheng heard that he was asked to accept some people, and they were ordinary people, so he immediately agreed. You must know that the population of Green Star is not too large. Although there are abundant resources and many people want to come in, Wen Zicheng Those people who don't want Interstellar, after all, those people don't like them like garbage stars.

  He had recruited a group of people before, but these people called them inferior people, which made him tired and drove them away Anyway, the defense of the entire Green Star is very strong now, and he is not afraid of offending them. People, these people don't like them, he has no reason to let them show off on the green star with good food and drink.

  But Wen Zicheng knows that the people his Lord City Lord recruits are easy to get along with, and they have never had any bad habits, and they will not look down on anyone. He welcomes these people very much. Dabao and the others said that there are still many children.

  Wen Zicheng looked at Dabao and asked, "Dabao, can you hold a baby for uncle?" He couldn't give birth by himself, so he decided not to have one, but His wife really likes children so much, he wants to give his wife a baby. Hold a child to raise.

  "Okay! Uncle, do you want a boy or a girl?" Dabao had seen quite a few children in the orphanage on the Sky Blue Star.

  "Can you hug a man and a woman?" Wen Zicheng immediately raised his request when he heard Dabao's relaxed tone.

  What he didn't expect was that his daughter-in-law just came over with fruit at this moment.

  Wen Zicheng's wife is Fang Wei, but she was rescued by Tao Yaoyao, and even the whole family was taken to Green Star by Tao Yaoyao, so when she saw Dabao and the others, it was like seeing her own children, and she couldn't t help thinking Kiss and kiss with them.

  Now that she heard that Dabao was able to bring her a child, she rushed to Dabao excitedly, "Dabao, Auntie is busy every day, can you find more children for Auntie, boys and girls are fine, we green What Xing lacks most now is children. We don't think there are too many children. We can raise more children. The most important thing is that these children must have good roots. Their genes are estimated to be It's not much better."

  Dabao looked at Fang Wei, Good Aunt Wei, if I bring back more, do

  n't worry too much. Kindergarten and elementary school, but until now there are no two children coming to school. Fang Wei is a little depressed , she really likes children.

  "Aunt Wei, wait a moment, I'll bring you a few first." Dabao quickly brought out a dozen children, big and small, the oldest was no more than ten years old, and the youngest was less than a year old.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 554 Digging the Corner 1

  These children are all children saved by Dabao when he wiped out the gang. They are all orphans. They were watched by nanny robots and soldiers near the military camp before, but those people still need to practice. t take good care of these children.

  When Dabao brought the children, Fang Wei's eyes lit up.

  Dabao touched his chin at this time and said, "Auntie, I can install a teleportation will for you here, and you can go there by yourself , there are many orphans over there, you can bring as many as you like, anyway They can't stop you."

  Although Fang Wei's aptitude is not very good, but her ability is already at the eighth level, and she is considered invincible in Sky Blue Star.

  Fang Wei immediately became excited, "Really?

  " It's not a bad thing for a child, right?

  Dabao scanned the surroundings, and then directly made such a teleportation will in the courtyard of the city lord's mansion. The management of this teleportation will be placed on Fang Wei. Now Fang Wei is not to mention how happy she is.

  And after she got the teleportation willow, she was not in a hurry to teleport, but took the little ones to the elementary school. The older children were directly arranged in the dormitories of the elementary school, and each dormitory was given to them. A nanny robot, and then the primary school cafeteria is also arranged.

  The children had gotten used to the nanny robot a long time ago, so they didn't reject it, but happily followed the nanny robot to the cafeteria to wait for food.

  As for the younger children, Fang Wei brought them to the kindergarten. Teachers have been arranged here long ago, all of whom are women who like children. Yes, in fact, I am not in the kindergarten, but help out in the orchard every day.

  Now they have received a notice from the city lord's wife, saying that they have a child in the kindergarten and can come back to work.

  These women are crazy, how long have they not seen a child.

  So when they saw the three little guys, their eyes were all red with excitement.

  At this time, Fang Wei said, "We still have a chance to get more children."

  Hearing Fang Wei's words, several kindergarten teachers were frightened, "Madam, we don't want to steal children.

  "Orphanage children, too?" Fang Wei frowned.

  An aunt said, "Madam of the city owner, do we have an orphanage in Interstellar?" Even children are rare, how could there be an orphanage.

  "Who told you that you were on our side..." Fang Wei said something about Chuan Liu, and these women felt their hearts beat faster.

  "Then let's go around. If they abuse the children, we will take them away. Anyway, we have a lot of resources here, and we can afford to raise more children." Teacher Lin who was speaking had already cleaned her fists. felt that every time she They can go around every month, and if there are children thrown away, she will pick them up quickly. They don't think there are too many children, even if the children are sick, they can bring them here , and they can also treat the children.

  This group of women has already decided to go to other worlds to hunt for children. After all, they are people who love children and don't want to see their children being wrong. Of course, if the children grow up and want to find their biological parents, they will You can use the teleport willow to go back to find it.

  At this time, Dabao and the others had already returned to their villa on Sky Blue Star with the teleportation willow. As soon as they teleported over, they sensed that there were people watching around their villa.

  It's just that if they want to hide, How can these people see them?

  Dabao and the others didn't have their own villa anymore, but they sent a group message directly to the younger brothers in the army they had trained before.

  At this time, when those little brothers received the news, they were stunned for a moment. After all, they had received the news before, saying that they had left. To be honest, after these people got in touch with Dabao and them, they already had a The hearts that became stronger were called back urgently by the military, and they were also very helpless, but now the elder brother they knew contacted them again, and he was able to take their family to leave this planet together, this is an opportunity.

  After all, after leaving this planet, it is estimated that their family members will also have the opportunity to practice supernatural powers.

  Dabao and the others gave these little brothers time. After all, the people they cultivated, no matter how far away they are, they can come here within ten days with such convenient transportation.

  After Dabao and the others released the news, they waited directly in the courtyard of the villa.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao had nothing to do, so they also ran into the yard here. Actually, it didn't mean that the two of them really had nothing to do. I stopped because I was afraid of affecting the foundation.

  The two of them have almost reached the peak of the out-of-body period, and if it is too soon, they are also worried that their own realm will not be able to keep up, so the two of them decided to follow behind their children to see what this person from the sky-blue world is up to. What can be done to cross the river and demolish the bridge? It is clearly agreed that the people selected by their children can be taken away. their children cultivated people, and they transferred them away.

  Is this really bullying them as parents?

  Or is it certain that their children can't make a move?

  Hehe, now the Dao of Heaven belongs to their family, even if they turn over the sky, there is no problem, it's just a shot, Tianlan will still give them face.

  So no matter what Dabao and the others do, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye just follow behind them, and they can do whatever they want, as long as the husband and wife take good care of them.

  To Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's surprise, the little guys had just notified on the first day, and two people came to report within two hours. It turned out that these two people were also orphans, and they were already planning to follow Dabao. So after they were forcibly recalled, the two of they discharged from the army immediately after completing their missions, and have been waiting near the villa for a long time.

  They even knew how many people were watching around the villa, but the two of them didn't care, and many people had already contacted the two of them, saying they would be there soon.

  They don't care what the consequences of their departure are now. After all, they also have principles in doing things, and they   are

  what they say, and they also swore to be filial and loyal to Dabao and them.

sincere, so they are a little unhappy about the backlash from above.

  Dabao welcomed their arrival very much, so he directly asked the two of them to be responsible for receiving and recording the people who came over during this period, and the two of them Naturally agreed.

  Although it was only the first day of notification, by the evening, twelve people had come to report, two of them brought their relatives, but there were not many relatives, one with grandma and one with his own wife and daughter.

  Ren Dabao, who brought their relatives, directly sent them to Green Star to settle down. To be honest, the two families liked the beautiful environment after arriving in Green Star.

 Chapter 555 Digging the Corner 2

  Dabao and the others were very relieved to see that they did not reject Green Star. After all, Green Star was a planet created by their mother. If they are not liked by others, they will be unhappy.

  In the next few days, more than 20 people came here almost every day, and most of them were family members. They were all sent to Green Star by the housekeeper arranged by Tao Yaoyao. On the side of Green Star, Wen Zi Cheng seems to be a new resident, but he is really welcome!

  Moreover, there are two more babies in Wen Zicheng's family, which makes Wen's father and Wen's mother very happy. Their daughter-in-law is really considerate, and they went directly to the orphanage on Tianlanxing to hold a pair of twins. siblings came back, the twins were supposed to be sold by the director of the orphanage, but they were kidnapped by her.

  And not only her, one of the sisters who came with her directly destroyed a child trafficking organization, except for a few who knew their parents and stayed at the police station there, the others were brought back by her up.

  In just five days, there are already hundreds of children on the Green Star, and the most important thing is that there are all skin colors. Fang Wei and the others like little guys of any skin color.

  The most important thing is that these children have adapted well even after arriving on the Green Star, especially the fruits of Meiye here, as well as delicious food, and each of them has the opportunity to practice supernatural powers.

  For these soldiers, their families have made good arrangements, and they have no worries, and they follow Dabao and the others fearlessly.

  After all, speaking of this matter, at the beginning, because of the existence of the gang, no matter whether it was the police or the army, they did nothing because of the suppression of the gang, but since Dabao and the others appeared, they started Clear the gang, if it weren't for their clearing, if it weren't for their training, the current army would not be so tough. But as soon as they got tougher,   they

  started tearing down bridges.

't do that, Tao Yaoyao will not be disgusted. Now Tao Yaoyao fully supports her children to poach corners, so this time, the news sent by Dabao and the others is not just the people they trained before. Received it, and a group of people who he had trained and were willing to join also received it.

  These people are more looking forward to the opportunity to become stronger, so after receiving the invitation from Dabao and the others, they rushed here excitedly with their families. There was even a family member who brought fifty-three members of the family with him. There are many people, big and small, old and young, but most of them are young and middle-aged people. The first thing they ask when they come is, can they also participate in training?

  Dabao looked at them and said, " You can go to Green Star and practice supernatural powers first."

  Hearing Dabao's words, these people were so excited that they almost cried. In fact, these people are not considered a big family. It was from a village. Some people in their village had awakened their abilities, and then ordinary people like them were bullied . It really felt like they couldn't get up even if they wanted to. It was really sad, so now I heard They also have the opportunity to become supernatural beings, and they all jumped up with excitement.

  Without exception, all of these people were sent to Green Star, and they saw how the people there got along with each other, and saw that the people there did not discriminate against people without abilities at all, and fell in love with them one by one.

  Wen Zicheng built another city some distance away from the Abandoned City. Speaking of it, the main reason was that the Abandoned City was already full, and there was an orchard next to the newly built city, and no one had cultivated the orchard here. Reason, it's really too wasteful.

  Tao Yaoyao heard Wen Zicheng's arrangement from Fang Wei, and she was still very satisfied, "Green Star is handed over to you, and you can manage it well."

  Fang Wei looked at Tao Yaoyao with red eyes , "I haven't seen you for a long time."

  Tao Yaoyao took her hand and smiled, "I'm busy with cultivation now, and I can't get into StarCraft, so there's nothing I can do."

  Unless one day, she can change the place for Green Star, but right now, she has no ability.

  Fang Wei chatted with Tao Yaoyao for a long time, but she left soon, her target was the orphans here.

  Tao Yaoyao was very supportive of her move.

  As for Dabao and the others, on the tenth day, Tao Yaoyao saw them coming to Sky Blue Star, met the first chief of the police station, and met old acquaintances. Everyone was very happy. Tao Yaoyao couldn't figure out why the old bureau chief defective to him. He was already in a high position, so why would he give up so cruelly?

  He smiled and said, "My daughter said she would come and take our family with her, and our family has a chance to live forever, so we came." Even if he didn't think about himself, he had to think about his children for their sake.

  And it's not only him, those people in the police station received the news, and they probably arrived today. Today is the last day of their chance. If they miss it again, they may never have this chance

  . the last day, Tao Yaoyao met many old acquaintances, and all the policemen who followed them all came with their families.

  Tao Yaoyao really didn't refuse anyone who came, and sent them all to Green Star.

  Wen Zicheng did not expect that the newly built city was full of people in just ten days. He sent one of his good brothers here to be the city lord. As for the deputy city lord, the police chief was lucky enough Deputy city lord.

  This is the last day, and at night, Tao Yaoyao looked at Dabao and the others, "It's time, we should go."

  "Mom, wait a minute, it's not midnight yet." Dabao has a good sense of time He said to wait for ten days, and he had to wait until the last moment of the ten days, because there are still a group of people he values ​​very much who haven't come back yet.

  Tao Yaoyao saw the child's persistence, so they stopped urging her.

  This time, they waited until three o'clock in the morning. When a group of people appeared in front of Dabao dressed like rags, Dabao's eyes were a little red, "What the hell did they ask you to do?

  " Boss, no matter how hard they make things difficult for us, we are back!" This group of people were the ones who followed Dabao and the others in the first place.

  Although the army called them back urgently, judging from their appearance, they were not treated kindly, but their ability to come finally also represented their persistence.

  There were nearly 30 people in this group, and most of them fell down when they entered the courtyard of the villa. They just received the news today, and they escaped from the border after completing their mission.

  They were betrayed during the mission. They could probably guess that those people didn't want them to live anymore, because Dabao's poaching enraged them, so they attacked this group of people. Because they knew that Dabao valued this group of people very much.

  "Let's go, I'll accompany you to bring your family." Dabao knew that everyone here has relatives.

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 556 Digging the corner 3

  The big treasure took the other five treasures, took all the family members of this group of people, and then sent them all to Green Star. Now they are seriously injured one by one, even if they recovered with the Healing pill, Dabao also wants them to rest for a while.

  Dabao knew from their mouths that if it wasn't for the healing pill he gave them earlier, it is estimated that this group of people would have been lost in half anyway, and The military didn't want them to come back alive at all.

  Dabao was really angry, he went to find his mother, "Mom, I want to stay for two more days."

  Tao Yaoyao touched his head, "Are you addicted to poaching?"

  "Mom, obviously they they called people back, why didn't they treat them kindly?" Dabao cleaned his fists tightly, this is his little brother, his little brother was bullied, it's only strange that he can calm down.

  Tao Yaoyao sighed , "Then you can dig more of them, now Green Star has built a second city."

  "Mom, I will make Green Star full of people." The big BMW shook hands Fist said.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "That's not the case , you just need to take away the people you want, and we don't want any extra people."

  Dabao nodded solemnly, and he didn't want some useless people either.

  The news from Dabao's side made many people feel ready to move , but the military knew about Dabao' s operation, so it was a pity.

  To be honest, seeing so many elite soldiers leave, the upper echelons of the military really cried, especially when they knew that because of their bad management, there are still people who want to count the lives of those elites, and completely lost their lives Xin, the people above are beating their chests one by one, what have they done.

  If they can treat these elites well, at least everyone still has a kindred spirit, but now it's better, now there is no more kindness, only hated.

  Then, the military discovered that another group of people had quietly left, and these people had also participated in training and wanted to follow Dabao and the others.

  The military wanted to cry even more now. These people went to the training camp first, mainly because the military needed their own talents, but they messed up the matter themselves, and Dabao and his little coaches were completely offended. Forget it, the previous top human beings have all been offended.

  It's fine if it's a high-level decision, but it's a decision made by those jealous people in the middle. His rebellious heart increased a hundredfold in an instant.

  After all, they were the ones who stopped being human first, so don't blame them for being unkind.

  If you stay here, you will be bullied and crushed by the higher-ups, and your life may not be guaranteed at any time, but if you leave, it will be different. They have heard people say that those who have gone, their families will be arranged in a In the Paradise Garden, the fruits in it are hard to eat, and as long as they work, everyone has the opportunity to awaken their abilities.

  Everyone will awaken their abilities, which is what makes these people most tempted. They also want their family members to join the ranks of those with abilities. It doesn't matter how much the combat power is improved, but the lifespan can be increased.

  Dabao stayed for another ten days, pulling away nearly one-third of the people he had trained, and then his family left here calmly.

  At this time, there were already three more cities on Green Star. The city owners of these cities were sent by Wen Zicheng. As for the remaining deputy city owners, they were all elected by the locals.

  People who moved to Green Star found that even the little ones at home can get points for helping clean up the environment on the way to school, and the most important thing is that the school manages the meals, the hospital is free, and the food in the store is what Yes, it's even lower. The potion for awakening the ability was bought with a few points in two days. Everyone can be said to be very motivated.

  They all want to awaken their abilities, and they all want to earn points to awaken their abilities. After all, points are really easy to earn.

  When the latter group of people came, the front group of people, some who came earlier, had already awakened their abilities.

  With the previous example, the people behind can be said to be red-eyed, and they all strive to be strong. They can't hold back the sky blue people, can they?

  The Green Star was originally a very complicated planet, but now with the addition of the Celestials, it has become even more complicated since then.

  Although the newly arrived children do not have the pressure to go to school, what they are now facing is the pressure of the supernatural power level. t work hard, they will just wait to be beaten up by the city people at home!

  On Tao Yaoyao's side, Liubao and the others finally returned to the Spiritual Cultivation City to practice after finishing their work.

  At this moment, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye also returned to their small courtyard. Tao Yaoyao took the spiritual liquid, and she sensed it for a while. She didn't know if it was because of crossing the plane, or what happened. Things , the two of them feel that their realm seems to have improved.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, why don't we go to a few more planes to see?"

  Just when Di Feiye was about to agree, the two of them saw someone attacking their home's defensive formation.

  Tao Yaoyao directly reported to the guards of Lingxiu City with a cold face, but when the guards came, they didn't know what the group of people said to them, so they said directly, "Your own affairs , we do not participate."

  Tao Yaoyao directly recorded this scene, and then asked Naya to play it continuously over Lingxiu City for a whole day.

  The city lord of Lingxiu City came out and saw this scene, he was going to die of anger, he looked directly at the group of guards, "What did I tell you? This is my Lingxiu City, no matter who makes trouble, give me If you catch him, so what if he is a member of the royal family? Go and arrest him right away, and then Apologize to those two distinguished guests until they forgive, understand?"

  "City Master, the two people there have no power People, why do we have to fall out with the royal family because of them." The captain of the guard was a little puzzled.

  The city lord said angrily, "You can't see the soaring purple air, can you? You can't see it, can you?" The

  guard captain opened his eyes at this moment, and then looked at Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye On the side where they lived, his voice trembled a little, "City Master, are they the sons of the   plane

  ?"

They hurriedly led people to the door of Tao Yaoyao's house, and directly arrested the few people who were still hacking at the door.

  Then the captain of the guard bowed directly towards the house, "I'm sorry, seniors, thank you for not blaming us directly, we apologize to the two seniors for our previous actions."

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye walked out, this time Because the captain of the guard had opened his eyes, he was also terrified when he saw the two glittering gold.

  These two are really not simple characters! Just like that, it was really much stronger than the luck they had seen before, especially that woman was the most powerful!

  (end of this chapter)

Chapter 557 The Nascent Soul of Seizing the House 1

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye saw that the attitude of the captain of the guard was not bad, Di Feiye said, "It should be us thanking you, the harassment of these people is so annoying! "

  "The two seniors Don't worry, we will take care of them properly." The captain of the guard led everyone back, and these two, as their city lord said, can only befriend each other and not offend them at all. The luck on their bodies is simply against the sky .

  Sure enough, the son of the plane here met him, and he had to avoid it.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, Tao Yaoyao said, "He has opened his eyes , he should have seen our luck."

  "Don't be afraid of them, our luck is not so easy to grab."

  "I think they won't come to rob, after all, whoever robs will be unlucky." Tao Yaoyao still has this confidence.

  Di Fei Ye said, "Go to another plane to play?"

  "When we reach the fusion period, I feel that we can upgrade now. When we reach the fusion period, we can take the children to upgrade by the way."

  "These little guys Isn't it a bit too fast to improve?" Di Feiye was a little speechless, the six little guys are already monks in the Nascent Soul stage, "It takes them a hundred years to grow up now, if we let them improve their cultivation, Don't they have to wait longer?"

Tao Yaoyao   thought of this at this time, yes, the six little guys need a hundred years to grow up now, if they are promoted, it will take thousands of years to grow up, what should I do ? They may blame their husband and wife.

  Tao Yaoyao immediately took Di Feiye back to the small courtyard, "Let's go, take them to a long experience." If it doesn't work, just go to a plane without aura and spend a hundred. years with them, to be honest The minds of the six little guys in their family will definitely not be less than those of the adults.

  "Aren't we going to improve?"

  "Then let's improve first, and then take them to gain experience?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye.

  "I think we can bet on the corner of the formation only when our cultivation base is high, isn't it?

  " It has been useless.

  Just like that, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye went back to the small courtyard to practice. At This time, the six little guys were also practicing, and they were very serious.

  Tao Yaoyao originally wanted to wake them up, but after thinking about it, at the realm of the Nascent Soul Stage, it's okay to work hard to improve!

  In The following period of time, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's yard was not attacked again, and even when the patrol team at the City Lord's Mansion was patrolling, another place was added, that is, to patrol, Tao Around the courtyard where Yaoyao's family lived .

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye had finally reached the peak of the out-of-body stage. The two of them originally planned to go directly to cross the catastrophe, but they thought of something, and they set up a formation around their house. The law directly covered up their luck.

  "Let's go, let's go through the tribulation!" Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye teleported away from Lingxiu City, and the two of them headed for a place where no one was there.

  The two wandered around Lingxiu City , but they didn't expect that they found a platform to cross the robery.

  "Here, there is actually a special place for crossing the catastrophe." Tao Yaoyao was considering the possibility of crossing the catastrophe here.

  But Di Feiye directly pulled her away from here, "Do you dare to use things set by others? Are you really not afraid of being tricked?"

  "Uh, wasn't it prepared by Lingxiu City?"

  "It can't be If it was prepared by Lingxiu City, if it was prepared by them, the waiter in the shop would tell us when we rented the house."

  "That's right!"

  "Come on, let's go over there." Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao directly into the mountain, and once they entered the mountain, they saw some scattered places to cross the tribulation, "Do you see?" , Few people in that place believe in it. When people are at their weakest when they are crossing the catastrophe, many things are likely to happen at this time, such as being assassinated by others, such as being taken away by others. We must be on guard against these. may be traps in the place, even if there are no traps, there may be positioning teleportation charms, which we are really hard to guard against."

  "Husband, you are right!" they found a suitable place directly.

  The two directly drew a few formations, and then took out the spiritual liquid. The two of them drank five drops of the spiritual liquid, and then sat down cross-legged and began to practice.

  This practice lasted for three days and three nights. When the two of them woke up, there was already a layer of calamity cloud over their heads.

  "It's time!" A smile appeared on Tao Yaoyao's face.   "

  Well, let's go together this time!

  "

down quickly, although the two of them were crossing Jie together, most of the Jie Lei was still absorbed by Tao Yaoyao's space.

  It is much easier for two people to absorb the rest of Jielei.

  Not far from them, on the other side of the tribulation stage, someone stood there with a gloomy face, "No one chooses to cross the tribulation here."

  If no one crosses the tribulation here, How to accomplish what they arranged?

  There are several elders in the family who all need a healthy body. He raised his eyes and looked towards the direction of crossing the catastrophe in the distance.

  The fusion period, if it is done properly, you can get a young elder in the fusion period.

  "It's a pity!" On

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's side, the two successfully survived three tribulation thunders. When the fourth tribulation thunder came down, Di Feiye saw a Nascent Soul suddenly The ground jumped out from the ground, and he slapped it down with a quick slap, and the little Nascent Soul was shattered.

  Speaking of which, this Nascent Soul has been hiding near here for a long, long time. The three tribulation thunders just now are powerful. He originally thought that the people who survived the tribulation would have little le energ But he didn't expect that when he just emerged, he would It was shattered by a slap.

  Moreover, the spiritual power in his body instantly scattered to Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's side, which added a lot of spiritual power support for them to cross the tribulation.

  The fourth tribulation thunder and the fifth tribulation thunder also went smoothly, and the two of them now have an extra mind, always paying attention to whether there are still Nascent Souls coming out of the ground.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao felt movement under her buttocks, she immediately put back a defensive cover for herself, and when the thing under her buttocks moved, she directly moved to the side.

  I saw a little female Nascent Soul running out. If you look closely, you can see that this Nascent Soul is not very old, and looks like a child of a few years old.

  She seemed to have identified Tao Yaoyao, although she hid aside, she still rushed towards Tao Yaoyao's body.

  Di Feiye didn't allow this little Nascent Soul to get involved with his wife, but when he was doing it, suddenly a thunderbolt struck the little Nascent Soul and split her apart.

  "The sixth thunder made her stand up." Tao Yaoyao was a little helpless.

   Happy National Day! May all go well with you!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 558 Nascent Soul of Duoshe 2

  "Let's continue to cross the catastrophe." Di Feiye drew another formation and drove it directly into the ground to prevent anything from coming out from below.

  "It looks very safe here, why are there so many multiple infants haunting?" Tao Yaoyao was a little puzzled, looked at the top of the head, the seventh tribulation thunder was about to come down.

  "Life is too stable, and the strength of the body must have dropped. When we went to rent a house, wasn't the waiter in the shop a typical example of frailty and delicateness?"

  Tao Yaoyao touched her chin, "Didn't look at it?" Come out."

  Di Feiye laughed, "It doesn't matter if a man has a female face, his skin is as delicate and tender as a woman's, and his legs seem a little weak when he walks. His physical strength obviously cannot keep up with his cultivation . I guess most of the people here are like this, that's why there are Nascent Souls who want to seize their homes, and there will be a lot of such Nascent Souls here."

  Tao Yaoyao sighed, "I thought there would be a lot of people here. It looks like no one else has survived the catalyste, so it will be safer!"

  "It's relatively safe, the platform to cross the catalyste before, there should be more Nascent Souls hidden there."

  "The catastrophe thunder has come down!" Tao Yaoyao looked at After the seventh tribulation thunder struck them, more than half of them were still absorbed by the space.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye tempered their bodies, and after the tribulation thunder passed, Tao Yaoyao Yaoyao frowned and said, "Don't people here temper their bodies?"

  "I found here that they seem to be able to make Here comes the lightning rod." Di Feiye found it on the roof of the fan he rented at home.

  "That's no wonder!" Tao Yaoyao saw that there was no Nascent Soul crawling out of the ground, so she began to spend the last two calamities with peace of mind.

  Although the eighth and ninth catastrophes are very powerful, but there is space to absorb them, the husband and wife survived safely.

  However, during this process, Di Feiye sensed tremors below the ground several times, so after they passed through the catastrophe, he looked at Tao Yaoyao and said, "There are six or seven attacks underground."

  Tao Yaoyao blinked . The eyes directly took out the spiritual liquid.

  The two of them each drank two drops of psychic liquid, and it can be said that their bodies and spiritual power recovered almost instantly. Now they are monks in the early stage of fusion. feel solid.

  Di Feiye directly withdrawn the formation, and as soon as the formation was withdrawn, three Nascent Souls jumped out of the ground immediately.

  However, before the three Nascent Souls made their move, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye shot at the same time, directly covering the three Nascent Souls.

  Not to mention after crossing the catastrophe, before crossing the catastrophe, they had never been afraid of these Nascent Souls, a little thing that didn't even have a body, they really didn't have anything to fear.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao didn't hold back, and the three Nascent Souls were directly smashed to pieces by the two of them. Tao Yaoyao discovered something after the smashing, and the vitality in her space increased.

  Vitality is not such a good thing.

  Tao Yaoyao laughed when she saw this, "Husband, Space likes these yuan books, they increase the vitality in the space."

  Di Feiye's eyes lit up when he heard this . it is impossible for StarCraft to achieve fruit freedom, but now, fruit freedom has basically been realized.

  "Let's go, let's keep looking!" Di Feiye had already put his divine consciousness under the ground. The underground in their area is almost densely packed. They are all Nascent Souls.

  "No need to go!" Di Feiye pointed to the bottom of his feet, Tao Yaoyao looked at his feet, and then saw the densely packed Nascent Soul, " I'm going, why are there so many?"

  "It doesn't matter how many or how many of them there are, but they are all gathered here, which means that they want to take away our homes. We can't just ignore them." After Di Feiye finished speaking, he directly pulled Tao Yaoyao into the air, and then condensed A huge fireball hit the ground directly.

  The huge fireball directly smashed a large pit of tens of meters on the ground where they crossed the catastrophe. When this large pit appeared, many multiple infants dissipated almost instantly.

  However, although the Nascent Soul dissipated, the energy of the Nascent Soul was instantly absorbed by the space.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye continued to look at the ground. Those who were hit had already finished, but those who were not hit also disappeared.

  "The rest ran away!" Di Feiye saw that those Nascent Souls were running very fast.

  "It's their luck to escape, the space seems to be a bit saturated this time." After Tao Yaoyao said this, Di Feiye took her hand directly , "When the next time I cross the catastrophe, I'll go back to you again." Look for them."

  "Yeah!" Tao Yaoyao nodded, next time, she should be able to digest her space.

  After the two returned to the yard, they practiced in the yard for two days, and then the two of them directly called the six little guys.

  "Let's go, continue our journey!" Tao Yaoyao looked at the six little guys and said.

  "Okay!" Dabao laughed. He actually felt that there was no need for them to cultivate too deeply now, because he wanted to grow up quickly.

  Tao Yaoyao saw through her oldest son's thoughts, she patted his head, "It takes a hundred years to grow up, very fast."

  "Mom, it's very slow, we are only a few years old. They become adults in their teens." And he needs a hundred years.

  "I'll think of a way. If we can find a time formation, we can control time and let you grow up quickly."

  "Yeah!" Dabao nodded, it would be great if there was such a thing.

  The family of eight set off quietly. This time they planned to go around on their own, so they didn't call the elders.

  Under the proposal of Dabao and the others, the world they went to this time was also a world of third-level planes. This world is also a place for cultivating immortals. full of battles.

  It was precisely because of this that Dabao suggested that they come over, because they wanted to improve themselves through fighting.

  As soon as their family of eight landed on the plane of this cultivation world, they encountered a powerful explosion. Thanks to Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao's swift action, they set up two formations to protect them in time. It is estimated that their whole family will disappear with the explosion.

  And their family of eight is now in the big pit after the explosion. After the explosion stopped, Di Feiye teleported out with his family directly, and then left the big pit.

  After they teleported away, one person landed here, he frowned and said , "There is someone alive!" You

  must know that he came here for the assassination, if he left alive, then this mission will not be considered a success .

  This person is a killer, and the level is still very high.

  He sniffed his breath, and she felt something was wrong when she smelled it, "No, it's obviously a person, why is this breath so messy with so many paths?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 559 Chaotic Cultivation Realm 1

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye took their six little guys and teleported out of the huge pit, and then fell not far away. Di Feiye directly added a shielding formation around them , and then the family quietly observed the killer outside .

  They came to kill people, and they probably killed that person, but Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye happened to show up at that time.

  So the killers became suspicious, did they kill anyone? And why there was such a messy atmosphere, how many people was that guy with at the time?

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't intend to intervene. After all, they didn't know who the killer was going to kill, so as long as the killer couldn't find them, it had nothing to do with them.

  The killers checked for a long time without finding it, and then they finally had to retreat.

  But after they left, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao still didn't move, because the killer retreated back soon, they observed for a while, and there was nothing unusual.

  Seeing them leave again, Dabao said, "Dad, Mom, are we going out now?"

  "Wait!" Di Feiye patted Dabao's head.   Not

  long after, the group of killers came back to check again.

left, Erbao asked, "Do we have to wait?"

  Di Feiye hummed, "These people are very careful, and they will probably come back many times, so let's just watch now."

  Tao Yaoyao said Bian'er directly added another formation to shield any breath and sound, and then set up a small table. The whole family gathered around the table, eating fruit and drinking tea.

  The group of killers checked back and forth nearly ten times , tossing and tossing for more than ten hours, and finally left without any results.

  And Tao Yaoyao and his family are full now. The family of eight looked at the time. These killers have been tossing from yesterday afternoon to the early morning of the next day. It has been more than an hour since they left this time. didn't see anyone coming back.

  But Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't let the children move any more, and soon they saw a little Nascent Soul flying out of the huge pit. He was a little weak and looked like a scholar .

  "Mom, do we want to help him?"

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "No! You have to remember one thing, don't help any Nascent Soul in the future, because all they can think of in this state is Duoshe, especially the people in our family are in good health, good aptitude, and the most important thing is good luck, these are the reasons why these Nascent Souls want to snatch our bodies, do you know?"

  "What is Duoshe?" Five Treasures asked.

  At this moment, a person sneakily appeared in front of the Nascent Soul, "Third Young Master!"

  The Nascent Soul didn't make a sound.

  The man continued, "Third Young Master!"

  But what he didn't expect was that Nascent Soul suddenly jumped into his body.

  Tao Yaoyao said, "This is called Duoshe. This man's body will be snatched by this Nascent Soul."

  "Duoshe is actually similar to possessing a soul, right?" She is still very clear about the soul robbing the body.

  "Well, almost, but Duoshe is more domineering, because he will directly swallow the soul inside, and that soul will have no chance of reincarnation." Tao Yaoyao explained.

  "Then we have to be more careful in the future." Sanbao looked at the two younger sisters worriedly,

  "It's better here, and there are fewer Nascent Souls here. When your father and I were going through the tribulation over there in Lingxiu City, there were densely packed Nascent Souls underground, all of whom wanted to seize their homes. Yes." Tao Yaoyao looked at the six little guys in her family, "It is very dangerous to cross the tribulation in Lingxiu City. If you go through the tribulation yourself for some reason, remember to arrange the formation on the ground, because those elements Yingying will take advantage of the time of crossing the catastrophe to snatch the body."

  "Mom, are you and Dad okay?" Sibao looked at his parents worriedly.   This sentence let Dabao and the others know that the Nascent Soul had successfully snatched this body.   This person left here very quickly, and after he left completely, Tao Yaoyao and his family walked out of the formation.

  "It's okay, we have eliminated a lot of Nascent Souls, and the space has gained a lot of vitality." Speaking of this, Tao Yaoyao thought of one thing, she hasn't studied it carefully yet, what is the vitality? use it.

  At this time, Naya's voice came, "Master no longer needs to collect spiritual fluids from the Spiritual Cultivation City, and Now the spiritual wells in the space are filled with spiritual fluids."

  Tao Yaoyao's eyes lit up when she heard it. , "Really? That's really blissful."

  Tao Yaoyao was happy, and finally there was something powerful in the space.

  At this time, the man outside had already sat cross-legged on the ground, and began to meditate cross-legged, but from the cold sweat on his forehead, he could tell that the Nascent Soul was taking him away and fighting for control of his body.

  Tao Yaoyao's family watched quietly in the formation. After an hour, the man stood up very briskly. At this time, the man said, "Although he looks a bit ugly, but this body is very good."   After Tao Yaoyao finished collecting all the things, the family left here. Sure enough, this is a chaotic world of cultivation. They had just walked out not far away when they saw two monks fighting in the sky. Look at that cultivator. were above the alchemy stage, and they fought fiercely with flying swords.   In this area, there are still many spectators.   Everyone was discussing there, "I heard that the two of them fought over the same cauldron?"   "Yes, it is said that the cauldron is so beautiful that both of them wanted to take it away. Fight."   "A cauldron, is it worth it?"   "That cauldron is not simple, it is said to be pure Yin."   "I'll go, can't I? Can we still have female cultivators with pure Yin?"

  "Really, what are you doing to lie to you, but that female cultivator once gave birth to a child, and no one knew whether she gave birth to a boy or a girl, and she hid the child."

  "The pure yin body That has given birth to a child is also affected Welcome? Doesn't she have no Yin Yuan?"

  "It's true that she has no Yin Yuan, but if you double cultivate with her, the result will be more than ten times better than with ordinary female cultivators.   Five Treasures and Six Treasures directly refused. They came here to practice, not to hide. What are you afraid of?

  At this time, the above two I've already fallen from the sky to the ground. At this moment, Di Feiye is holding his two daughters in his arms. When he hears about the cauldron furnace, he feels a little bad. He is discussing with his two daughters. "Five Treasures, Six Treasures, can you go back to the space?"

  At this time, someone looked When they arrived at their family, after all, Tao Yaoyao's family's appearance was very heaven-defying, so the person who saw them came over directly, "You two fellow Taoists should hurry up and take the children to hide Grasping the cauldron, they only care about whether they look good or not, they don't care if they are male or female."

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 560 Chaos Realm of Comprehension 2

  Di Feiye also knows that this person is kind, but with their current cultivation base, under normal circumstances, no one around here can catch them. People with a slightly higher cultivation base, they can still escape, can 't they?

  "Thank you fellow daoist for reminding us, we know!" Di Feiye replied.

  The humane said, "Your family's looks are too high, I guess many people are eyeing you now." Those who caught the cauldron were rewarded very high and generously, and many monks stepped on it. entered this line.

  After all, earning spirit stones is too fast, and most importantly, the reward is doubled if you catch the person you need over there.

  "Thank you for the reminder!" Tao Yaoyao also said thank you.

  When the man saw their family, he just said thank you, and didn't leave here. He just sighed and shook his head and left. It's hard to persuade a ghost who wants to die!

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, the two of them hid their cultivation bases, others could not see their cultivation bases, and the little guys' cultivation bases were also hidden.

  The family watched the battle of the people above, and the two monks in the alchemy stage were fighting.

  After watching it for a while, the whole family felt that it was boring, and then Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao took the six little guys and headed towards the nearby city.

  As soon as their family left, several groups of people followed them and left.

  The former member of Tao Yaoyao's family shook his head and sighed directly when he saw this scene, and he said that their family has been targeted, and it is impossible for these people to let their family enter the city.

  This person's guess was correct, Tao Yaoyao's family was only a mile ahead, and they were directly stopped by those groups of people.

  These groups of people have all gathered together, and it seems that they have already discussed how to divide their family, otherwise they would not have kept coming together.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked coldly at the people standing in front of them. They were not high in cultivation, and the highest ones were only at the alchemy stage, and there were only two of them.

  At this time, Dabao was a little eager to try, "Dad, Mom, leave them to us!" During the time they were training the army, they also learned a lot, especially military boxing and so on.

  "Go!" Di Feiye directly agreed, he directly took out a reclining chair, hugged his daughter-in-law and lay down on the reclining chair, but in order to avoid accidental injury, he still set up formations around the couple .

  Tao Yaoyao sat next to Di Feiye, "Aren't you being a bit aggressive like this? You just need a seat, and a reclining chair. You' ll be beaten if you look like this."

  Tao Yaoyao's voice did not fall, several people rushed towards them in unison, but they were all blocked by the formation.

  Tao Yaoyao directly took out a chair, then put it on the table, and put the melon seeds and fruits.

  "Daughter- in-law, you will be beaten more severely than me!" Di Feiye sat up with a light smile, and slapped his daughter-in-law's forehead directly. He was not willing to use force at all, but Tao Yaoyao said aggrievedly, "It hurts!"

  Di Feiye hurriedly stood up, and then checked his wife. It's okay, it's okay, he doesn't remember using his strength, why does his wife say it hurts?

  At this time, the group of people surrounding them said, "Little girl, you should follow me when you come out, I promise to spoil you as charming as possible."

  "Yes, follow us, we promise to spoil you, no Like this man, he still bullies you."

  Tao Yaoyao raised an eyebrow at Di Feiye, and Di Feiye hooked his daughter-in-law's slender waist, and said, "I'll settle the score with you tonight!"

  After saying this, Di Feiye said He greeted them directly, and in less than a minute, these people were brought down directly.

  After putting the person down, he went directly back into the formation, and then directly hugged Tao Yaoyao in his arms, and then directly yelled dotingly, "Little girl, don' t play tricks again next time, you know?"

  If she hadn't pretended to be in pain, these men wouldn't have dared to come over to tease her.

  Di Feiye didn't like other men to look at his daughter-in-law too much, so he abolished the cultivation of those people just now. Although they didn't abolish their dantians, they could drink a pot of them if they practiced again.

  Especially people like them usually offend a lot of people. it is estimated that there is only a dead end.

  The people who were knocked down by Di Feiye were lying on the ground not far away. If you look at them directly, you don't feel that these people are in any danger, but After checking, you can see that all of these people's cultivation bases have disappeared.

  At this time, the monks who fought with Dabao and his six little fellows were all a little dumbfounded. They thought this family was easy to handle, but what they didn't expect was that this family would pretend to be pigs and eat tigers. The cultivation base of such a young child is much higher than them, and those monks at the foundation stage can't feel the depth at all. As for the monks at the alchemy stage, they also found out that they were simply suppressed and beaten The

  six little guys directly beat a group of people to lose their temper.

  The person who reminded Tao Yaoyao had been observing their family all the time, and now seeing how powerful their children are, he felt a little shy.

  However, this person has been hiding in one place and watching, but did not come out. After all, he blamed the family for being uninterested.

  It's all right now, it's a proper slap in the face, it turns out that this family is so powerful, they are pretending to be pigs and eating tigers, luring these villains to attack, and he thought they were looking for death.

  Dabao and the others fought for nearly an hour, and each of them felt bored. Dabao immediately made a gesture to everyone, and then everyone quickly started to fight, knocking them all to the ground.

  These guys who originally wanted to rob Dabao and the others were not only knocked to the ground one by one, but their cultivation bases were also abolished. Only Dabao and the others did not move at Dantian.

  But when these guys were knocked down to the ground, they already felt that they were finished, and tried to open their eyes, but soon they all passed out one by one.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye glanced at them, and then waved to the children. They continued to move forward. They said that they came this time for the purpose of experience. The city is gone.

  This time, no one dared to rob them again, and the group of them arrived at the gate of the city smoothly . This city is called Yunxian City. When I heard the name, I felt that the city owner was like a woman.

  When Tao Yaoyao and his family stood at the gate of the city, the guards at the gate were stunned.

  What are those people outside thinking, how could such a beautiful family be let go?These guards thought that the people outside did not fight Tao Yaoyao and the others. They never thought that this family had knocked down all the people outside, and even abolished their cultivation.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 561

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye frowned as soon as they left the world of chaotic comprehension and entered the city. It was like entering Hualiu Street.

  Even when the family walked around, they didn't see any serious inn, Tao Yaoyao was a little speechless, why can't they take the children to some inn?

  And since they came in, many eyes have been looking at their family, and some people even followed them quietly, as if they wanted to see where they would live

  . Feiye finally arrived at the place where the houses were rented, but when he looked at the houses available for rent, they were all the same houses as mansions or pavilions, so Di Feiye didn't even need to think about living in them, someone must come to make trouble of.

  After all, their family is so good-looking, and they are already being targeted by others, but if they live in a place like this, someone will still treat them as a business!

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Honey, let's go!" She didn't want to stay in this place anymore, she would rather fight outside.

  "Let's go!" Di Feiye nodded, and the family walked out of the rented house, and then went directly to the city gate on the other side.

  The people who followed them felt that something was wrong, and the family left.

  How can this be done? With such a high appearance, everyone is a little bit unwilling not to stay in this city as a cauldron.

  Tao Yaoyao and his family left the city gate, and soon many people followed.

  "I'll deal with the one in the out-of-body stage, and hold off on the remaining two in the Nascent Soul stage, and let the children practice the sling hand." Di Feiye immediately made a decision.

  Speaking of which, the reason why the out-of-body period chased him out was mainly because he saw Tao Yaoyao, such a soft-looking woman. He felt that this woman was prepared for him, and how could he succeed if he left But he didn't expect that

  as soon as the family left the city gate, they would stand there and prepare to fight.

  You must know that besides him, there are many people around, and many people are planning to catch the leak.

  Di Feiye came directly towards the person at the out-of-body stage, while Tao Yaoyao came directly at the two monks at the Nascent Soul stage. It is said that the two of them have reached the fusion stage, so beating people like this Now is actually a bit Like a bully.

  As for the six little guys in the family, they directly stopped those monks in the alchemy stage, and soon they also fought together.

  On the city wall, the guards in the city watched the battle outside one by one, and each of them was a little speechless, "Is this crushing? I know why this family left so slowly. , They are completely confident, looking at their family's cultivation, it is estimated that the six little guys are above the Nascent Soul Stage."

  "Isn't that right, it looks like they are above the Nascent Soul Stage."

  "This family The people are really amazing, those children don't look very old, right?"

  "With their combat power, they probably started fighting from birth, right ?

  However, this family's appearance is very high, I guess outside the front door I don't know how I was tormented by this family.

  As soon as the voices of these people fell, the battle on Di Feiye's side had ended, and the out-of-body monk fell to the ground , his cultivation base was abolished, and although his dantian was still there, he was already exhaling a little more and less inhaling.

  On Tao Yaoyao's side, the two Nascent Soul stage monks were quickly knocked down, and the same cultivation level was abolished.

  Then those people that Dabao and the others dealt with also fell to the ground.

  Tao Yaoyao directly pulled Zuicha out. If their pet was the most popular, it would be this big Zuihe. The whole family sat on the petals of Zuicha and left.

  "I'm going, I'm not dazzled right? That lotus is actually a mount?"

  "That's right, it's still so fast, even faster than my cloud piercing leopard."

  "That's right, it's really fast!"

  "This family is so fast!" La Feng, you are so aggressive, you are here especially to find a fight!"

  "Is this here for training?"

  "I feel that these people are not from our cultivation world?"

  "Not from our cultivation world, can they Where are you from?"

  "Anyway, it doesn't feel like it, it really doesn't look like people from this cultivation world, since they entered the city, they seem to be a little unaccustomed to the environment here."

  "Have you been observing?"

  "Yeah, Such an eye-catching family, it seems that this lotus can bring out the temperament of their family."

  Tao Yaoyao sat cross-legged on a blooming lotus at this time, "In this world, all places seem to be It's all like this, are we sure we want to be here?"

  When Tao Yaoyao spoke, she looked at Di Feiye, and Di Feiye immediately said, "Let's find another cultivation world, no, let's find a level four The cultivation world of the plane."

  "Okay!" Tao Yaoyao immediately pulled out her happiness, and soon the family disappeared in place after a flash of light.

  But at this time, the few people who followed them were dumbfounded. The family disappeared, obviously not like teleportation, but the light was a bit like the light of a high-level plane.

  This time, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye landed in a valley, and there were many people standing not far in front of them.

  The family approached there, this is a fourth-level plane, and the cultivation level of the people here is not weak , almost all of them are above the Nascent Soul stage.

  When someone saw their family coming, they didn't make a sound, but waited quietly for something.

  At this time, someone approached Di Feiye, "Brother Dao, do you need a map of the secret realm? One hundred thousand spirit stones."

  Di Feiye directly threw him a storage bag, which contained one hundred thousand spirit stones. The man handed the map to Di Feiye.

  Di Feiye took the map and looked at it carefully. He memorized the map in his heart and handed it to Tao Yaoyao. Tao Yaoyao and the children looked at it and memorized the map in their hearts.

  Neither Di Feiye nor Tao Yaoyao expected that they landed directly in front of the secret realm of this world. It seems that they had good luck this time.

  At this time, the man who sold the map came over again, "Brother Dao, it's okay for you husband and wife to go in . It's better not to bring the children in. I heard that there is a very vicious Nascent Soul inside, who has been looking for a body." Duoshe."

  "Oh?" Di Feiye looked at the map seller.

  The man said, "When the Nascent Soul lost its body, it was about ten years old, so he has been looking for the body of a ten-year-old child. Although your child is much younger, if he has no choice, maybe I'll attack your children later."

  "Thank you for reminding me!" Di Feiye handed the man a bottle, and the man took the bottle, opened it, and found a drop of psychic liquid inside, and immediately moved towards Di Feiye. Fei excitedly. Ye arched his hands.

  This master is really generous, he just talks, it must be beneficial for him to come and talk.

  Tao Yaoyao also heard what this person said. At this time, a female cultivator standing in front of Tao Yaoyao also said, "You should send the children back. There is still a period of time before the opening of this secret realm. If he didn't seize the house, he wouldn't let the child in and get out safely."

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 562

  The female cultivator in Secret Realm 1 handed Tao Yaoyao a jade slip, "Here are the precautions in the secret realm." If Tao Yaoyao hadn't been looking at that woman all the time, she might have missed the woman's expectant eyes up.

  Tao Yaoyao took the jade slips, and then handed the nun a bottle, the nun opened it and sniffed it, then nodded to Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao secretly sighed, if this female cultivator hadn't smelled the spirit liquid, she probably wouldn't have given them the jade slips.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye looked at each other, "Husband, I'll take the children home!" While talking, Tao Yaoyao handed the jade slip to Di Feiye.

  "Well, you go, I'll wait here." Di Feiye took the jade slip and nodded, then directly found a place in this valley, made a simple formation, and sat down cross-legged .

  Tao Yaoyao walked out of the valley with the six little guys.

  "Mom, can we really not go?" Dabao was very depressed, the secret place, the secret place we finally came across!

  "Since those people have said that there is a very powerful Nascent Soul in it, and it is very vicious, and the most important thing is that no one has dealt with him. This shows that this Nascent Soul may have a deep north view, and we cannot deal with it, so we will Don't make trouble with this." Tao Yaoyao didn't say much else, anyway, even if the children can't enter the secret realm, they can still see what the secret realm looks like.

  Tao Yaoyao walked out of the valley with her six little ones, but she sent her children into the space without being nearby. After all, what if someone stared at them with divine sense?

  Tao Yaoyao teleported directly to the distance with the children, and then quickly sent her own children back to the space and teleported twice before she returned, but when teleporting back, Tao Yaoyao was alone Accidentally teleported to a group of people, the group only saw Tao Yaoyao once, Tao Yaoyao quickly teleported away again, and she was slightly relieved when she reached Di Feiye's side .

  "Did something happen to us?" Di Feiye frowned. He had known that his wife would have something to do, so he ran along with him. Originally, he thought that his wife was just sending the children back to the space, not What's the matter?

  "It's nothing, just when I teleported back just now, I almost bumped into someone, which gave me a big jump!" Of course, Tao Yaoyao directly ignored the astonishing eyes of the team members.

  The two of them sat cross-legged in the corner of the valley, quietly reading the jade slip given by the woman. In this jade slip, not only the origin of the secret realm was recorded, but also the main production resources in the secret realm, there were several A record of a secret realm.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't even expect such a surprise. After all, she thought there was only one record in the secret realm. Unexpectedly, there were several records in the secret realm. It seems that the female cultivator is still very good . At least her spiritual liquid is not white up.

  At this moment, the team that Tao Yaoyao almost bumped into came in. As soon as the team came, they looked around, and soon saw Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye in the corner.

  However, the two of them were sitting cross-legged in. meditation. These people were quite interesting and didn't bother them. However, most of them were young monks, and several of them had been watching Tao Yaoyao quietly. After all, the people in this valley Among female cultivators, Tao Yaoyao is the prettiest.

  Di Feiye noticed these gazes, he couldn't help himself a little, and wanted to make a move, but Tao Yaoyao stopped him, and sat cross-legged behind him, meditating with his back to his back, this time there was no one To see her face again.

  Di Feiye was really depressed. If he hadn't waited for the opening of this secret realm, he wouldn't have planned to stay here anymore. Speaking of which, many people in this valley looked at him and his wife curiously. 't understand, don't they just look a little better? What   catches your eyes?

  If he said this, let the people in the valley listen to it, everyone should say it, can this make him look better?

, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao are too beautiful, so these monks are observing them, and are thinking, when they go through the catastrophe in the future, will they be able to do it? Have to be a little prettier than them?

  Anyway, there are a large number of people who want to learn from it and make their appearance more beautiful.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao just stayed in this corner for three days. During these three days, people came and went every day. Feiye was tired of others looking at him, he directly put on a mask He covered his face.

  With the cover up, the people behind didn't look at him very much, and the husband and wife finally fell silent.

  But on the fourth day, someone ran over to form a team, but the person who ran over was the team that Tao Yaoyao accidentally encountered. Di Feiye directly refused. She didn't have time to talk, of course, as long as she was with her husband, it's fine to forget other people's words as soon as possible, and Tao Yaoyao was really afraid of trouble.

  At this moment, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye still don't know what the environment inside this secret realm is. two of them entered, but they may not be together.

  Both Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye finally put on masks, which were tightly covered and not as ostentatious as masks.

  Now there are hundreds of people standing at the entrance of the secret realm, and all of them are monks above the alchemy stage. According to the records, those in the alchemy stage can only walk around the periphery, and those in the Nascent Soul stage can walk to the In the middle part, as for the inner circle, under normal circumstances, only those who are above the out-of-body period can enter.

  And among the more than one hundred of them, there are almost thirty people above the out-of-body stage, including Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye. The weakest of the two.

  The two of them were not in a hurry, they quietly observed the people in the valley, and the two began to quietly wait for the opening of the secret realm.

  After waiting for more than ten hours, it was almost midnight when everyone looked at the moon in the sky and everyone was a little excited. Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye also looked at it. An aperture, this aperture is slightly darkened, making the entire moon look particularly weird.

  "The secret realm is about to open!"

  "The moon is haloing!"

  "Zero o'clock, it must be zero o'clock again!" The

  secret realm finally opened at zero o'clock, and everyone rushed into the secret realm, Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye. Walking at the end, the two of them did not rush in.

  However, Di Feiye held Tao Yaoyao's hand tightly all the time. When they were about to enter the secret realm, the human who walked in front of them said, "It's useless to hold hands. If you enter the secret realm, everyone will be scattered. The two of you may You can be by your side."

  With this person's reminder, Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao to stand at the entrance of the secret realm, "Or you can go in alone."

  Di Feiye meant that Tao Yaoyao I understand that he wants to enter the space.

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "We all go in, even if we lose contact temporarily, we have Naya, so don't worry." Whether it's space connection or optical brain connection, it's easy for others to disconnect. It' sa little hard to disconnect them!

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 563 Secret Realm 2

  Of course, there is another possibility, the inside is a shielded space, so even if Di Feiye enters the space, it will be of no use, instead it is not as good as coming outside.

  Tao Yaoyao said, "If the space can't be used, wouldn't you be more anxious then?"

  Di Feiye became even more anxious when he thought of this possibility, "But I don't worry about you alone!

  " We have all seen the cultivation of everyone in the valley just now. I am not too weak. Besides, I still have a lot of life-saving things. What are you afraid of? If you don't believe me, I will launch Signal flare, you also fire the signal flare, the two of us will find each other when we see each other's direction."

  Di Feiye thought about it, and if he really enters the space and the secret realm directly blocks the space, then he Isn't it about dying, and even if the optical brain can't get in touch, the signal flare will be fired At that time, at least the direction of the two of them will be determined.

  Thinking of this, Di Feiye came to his senses, "Even if we fired the signal flare, we can't walk in a straight line. Remember men left and women right, I go left, you go right, walk at a forty-five degree angle."

  "Okay! "Tao Yaoyao immediately nodded and agreed. It must be dangerous to walk in a straight line. After all, if you see two identical signal flares, any fool will know that this is a signal. These two people are going to meet.

  Di Feiye said again, "However, after entering, we must first observe the surrounding situation before firing the signal flare." Di Feiye was afraid that there would be someone near his daughter-in-law. be prepared for the situation where there are people around.

  When entering the secret realm, Di Feiye tightened Tao Yaoyao's hand, but even so, as soon as the two of them stepped into the teleportation array of the secret realm, there was a strong pulling force that dragged the two of them into two in the channel.

  When Tao Yaoyao landed, she felt her feet go soft, she jumped out, and then she found out that she was out of luck and fell directly into the swamp.

  Fortunately, there is no ban on flying here, Tao Yaoyao directly stepped on the flying sword, and then flew at a low altitude until she found a solid ground, and then landed on the solid ground.

  Tao Yaoyao observed with her spiritual sense, there was no one within a radius of 50 miles around her, and in this area , there was a swamp after all, the swamp was really big.

  Tao Yaoyao turned on the optical brain, and the optical brain could see Di Feiye, so she immediately contacted Di Feiye, but when the optical brain was connected, Di Feiye was fighting, "Honey, I met a group of strange beasts, Wait for me, I'll deal with them first."

  "Well, you fight first, don't worry about me, I'll find a way out now." Tao Yaoyao was about to leave with her flying sword.

  Naya flew out directly , "Master, don't go, there are a lot of spiritual plants here, and there are tens of thousands of years old, even more than a thousand years old." Naya said, and had already picked up a piece of land Come down and throw it directly into the space.

  Naya started to fly around to find Lingzhi, and Tao Yaoyao was not idle, she also started to look for Lingzhi, but her consciousness has been extending, but she didn't find any other scenes here, she just The swamp could be seen, and there was no one there.

  Speaking of which, the introduction to the secret realm she saw earlier did not introduce the item of the swamp. Could it be that she has entered a map that no one else knows about

  ? depressed. If she and Di Feiye were not in the same place, how did the light brain get in touch?

  At this time, Naya spoke, "Master, I'm here, I'm helping you get in touch! I can feel that you and the host are not on the same map, so don't even think about talking to the host here. We met."

  Tao Yaoyao was depressed, she didn't land on the same map as Di Feiye, what should I do?

  "Master, let's guess the spiritual plants here. It seems that no one has been here for a long time. All of them are spiritual plants over a thousand years old." After a while, Naya had already dug up a dozen or so plants "

  Then let's collect it first!" Tao Yaoyao also saw two spiritual plants that are tens of thousands of years old. After ten thousand years, even a weed has become a panacea.

  Di Feiye fought for nearly an hour before the battle ended. He put away all the monsters that he had defeated. Although these monsters looked strange, he felt that the meat quality of these monsters seemed to be quite good. Very good, let's put it away and talk about it later.

  After he finished the fight, he immediately said to Tao Yaoyao, "Baby, where are you? I am in a forest now, and as soon as I came in, I happened to meet a group of monsters. I haven't seen this monster before, but II can feel that their meat quality is quite good, and I have already put them away."

  "Husband, I am in the swamp, and Naya said that we are not on the same map, and there is no map Within a radius of fifty or sixty miles from my side. " People."

  "Is there no one? From my side, there are several groups of people within a radius of ten miles." Di Feiye didn't want to meet these people .

  "I have a lot of spiritual plants here, all of which are more than a thousand years old, and even more than ten thousand years old. Naya said that we should collect more here.

  "A medicine garden!" Di Feiye felt that his daughter-in-law's luck was good, so he ran directly into the medicine garden.

  After all, no one stipulates that swamps can't be elixir gardens, right?

  Tao Yaoyao saw that there were too many spiritual plants here, and it didn't 't matter if there was no one within a radius of fifty miles, not even a monster, so she called out all six of her little ones.

  Dabao and the others were reminded by Tao Yaoyao that they knew that there was a swamp outside, so as soon as they came out, they were flying. Tao Yaoyao greeted them directly, "Dabao, Second Treasure, Three Treasures, Four Treasures, Five Treasures, Six Treasures, Come to work, most of the spiritual plants here are more than a thousand years old, and there are tens of thousands of years old , come and help dig, Naya and I can't dig it."

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, and directly Flying up, he found a large field, planted a teleporting willow, and directly greeted everyone who was originally cultivating in Lingxiu City.

  The ten elders, Dodonova, the Di Family couple, Di Feilin, and Kaixin, Mo Wen and Lin Lin, even the four Heavenly Dao were called over.

  Everyone saw that the ground in this swamp was full of spiritual plants over a thousand years old, and everyone cheered.

  "My God, there are so many spiritual plants here."

  "Everyone only digs the ones that are more than a thousand years old, and keep the rest. We can come in and dig in the future." Tao Yaoyao told everyone, after all, they have been uploaded now The willows are delivered, and they can come in and dig them anytime.

  "Don't worry!" The Ninth Elder gave Tao Yaoyao an OK gesture.

  Di Feiye never hung up with Tao Yaoyao, so when he heard Tao Yaoyao calling everyone over, he directly planted a teleporting willow in a corner of the woods, and made a After hiding the formation, he teleported directly to the swamp.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 564 Secret Realm 3

  Di Feiye ran to Tao Yaoyao's side, then hung up the light brain, looked at his wife with a smile, "Yaoyao, I'm here too, I'm here to collect too!"

  Tao Yaoyao looked When Di Feiye also came, she asked a little surprised, "Husband, why don't you practice there anymore?"

  Men should like fighting more, and since their husband came down from the battlefield, they should like fighting more. Fighting is right.

  "I'll collect with you first, and then we'll go there together. I left a teleporting willow over there, so I'm not afraid of getting through it." Di Feiye said with a smile. at ease when he wasn't with his wife.

  Of course, this matter cannot be said!

  At this moment, the tenth elder looked at Di Fei Yedao with a bit of disgust, "I'm so old that I can't even leave my daughter-in-law. How can I do this? I don't have any manliness at all."

  "Tenth elder, at least I Have a wife, don't you?" Di Feiye's words made the ten elders very depressed.

  At this time, Tao Yaoyao remembered something, "Hey, I seem to have forgotten Zhang Lei and Liu Mingxuan." There are so many Lingzhi here, and Wannian Lingzhi has a lot of sincerity, and now Naya has disappeared It's gone, it is estimated that in this area, only Lingzhi with more than 10,000 years old can be admired by her.

  "I'll call them!" Di Feiye used his optical brain to call the two of them, and the two replied quickly. During this time, one of them ran back to the Temple of Heaven, and the other ran back to his family . They were not in Lingxiu City, so Tao Yaoyao didn't call them.   They

  heard Di Feiye's call and said that they would be there soon. After all, everyone needs a spiritual plant that is more than a thousand years old!

't take long for Di Feiye to contact the two with his optical brain, and they were teleported over via the teleportation willow.

  After the two of them came over, they saw that everyone was busy, especially that almost all of the spiritual plants in this area were more than a thousand years old. They didn't even care about talking, and joined the gathering army

  . is the one who collects the fastest here. In the next week, Naya made a big circle around the area. After she came back, she immediately told Tao Yaoyao, "Master , This is a plantation, I don't know why it turned into a swamp.

  There is a boundary here, right? Tao Yaoyao looked at Naya, she knew that this guy must have flown to the boundary cloud to see.

  "There is an enchantment, I saw a figure shaking outside the enchantment, but he may not be able to see us here, I specially left some movement, and he didn't even look back."

  "Maybe this is connected to the secret realm, just But everyone can't see what's going on inside the barrier."

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while and said, "I think this barrier may become weaker as we collect more." After finishing speaking, she looked up My god, With their collection in the past two days, she can feel that the sky has become thinner, so it should not be that the sky has become thinner, but the enchantment has become thinner.

  When they reached the tenth day of collecting, Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao away directly. If it was collecting, let other people do it. As for the two of them, let's go to practice!

  Speaking of which, they have already collected a lot .

  Tao Yaoyao asked Naya to stay here. If there is any danger, she can send everyone back to the space in time, but Tao Yaoyao also warned everyone that they must collect together. The danger is too late to save them.

  Everyone also knows that this is a secret place, so naturally they won't be so stupid as to run into the corner, and besides, the spiritual plants here are all similar, and they only collect ones that are more than five thousand years old now.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye teleported directly to the woods. As soon as they teleported over, they heard the sound of fighting nearby.

  The two sides in this battle are not humans and monsters, but humans and humans. There are ten people in total. It seems that they are in a team of five, and there is a blooming flower near their two teams.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye suspiciously, "Husband, did we collect that kind of flower just now?"

  "Well, we saw one piece, all of which are more than five thousand years old, and theirs is about two thousand years old." ." Feiye couldn't help but admire the good luck of his precious wife. Others would rob their heads if they found a plant that was two thousand years old, but they only collected some plants that were more than five thousand years old, and the remaining ones were four thousand years old. Heap, none of them collected.

  "Looking at them, and looking at ourselves, I suddenly feel that we are too extravagant." Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but shook her head.

  Di Feiye took Tao Yaoyao's hand and walked towards the inner circle, "Let's go, let's see what's in the inner circle!"

  At this moment, Tao Yaoyao's heart skipped a beat, "Husband, you said we entered The swamp can't be the inner circle, right   ?

  "

possible, this secret realm is a secret realm for collecting spiritual plants, so the swamp really might be the inner circle.

  Emperor Fei Ye directly pulled Tao Yaoyao and teleported forward. The two of them ignored everything around them and just kept teleporting forward, no matter whether they encountered monsters or other people. That's right, the two of them can almost be said to have flashed for a while, and then quickly disappeared.

  After the two teleported more than a dozen times, the two of them felt that they still hadn't left the periphery. The area of​this secret realm was really too large. know how many places they had crossed, and how many people they met on the road. But still not in the middle.

  "It's strange that everyone can find the inner circle in such a huge secret realm!" Tao Yaoyao felt that with such a large area, everyone might not be able to find where the inner circle is at all.

  However, Di Feiye doesn't think so, "Some people may have been to this secret realm dozens of times, and they may have memorized the map here, so it is impossible to find the inner circle." The

  two of them teleported a dozen more times, and this time they felt that the aura was much stronger. At this moment, Tao Yaoyao felt strange, "The aura here seems to be stronger than that in the swamp."

  "Maybe the aura over thereThe spiritual plants sucked away all the spiritual energy." Di Feiye felt that if the spiritual energy had been so weak, they would not be able to grow into spiritual plants, and since they had grown into spiritual plants, it meant that the swamp had once had spiritual energy.

  Tao Yaoyao said at this time, "When I first started digging, Naya said that there was a lot of spiritual energy in the ground there, and she dug a lot of soil into it."

  "So the spiritual energy there is all underground?" Di Fei Ye asked.

  "I don't know, let's go back some time and take a closer look. If the swamp can indeed lock the aura below the ground, then the mud in the swamp may be comparable to a spiritual pool." Tao Yaoyao thought about this possibility, At this time, she said again, "I'll ask Naya first, and let her observe first."

  "Well, yes, let Naya and the others observe first." Really dig some to take away.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 565 Secret Realm 4

  Tao Yaoyao rubbed her chin and said, "Maybe there is a spirit vein down there, and there are more than one."

  Di Feiye said at this time, "Otherwise, let's go back and have a look now! " So many He guessed, and now he couldn't wait to know what was going on.

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Honey, you used to be very stable."

  Di Feiye held her little hand, "Aren't I afraid that you are in a hurry?" He was also worried that their little girl couldn't wait.

  Tao Yaoyao glanced at him, "I'm not in a hurry, Naya will read it, and she will tell me the result after reading it. "

  And even if it is to collect the spiritual pulse, It has to wait until the collection is completed.

  When we arrived at Zhongwei, although there were not so many monsters here, each of them had a much higher level of cultivation. If you want to teleport casually, you can't do it, because if one is not good, you may teleport into the arms of the monsters.

  Now Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye were blocked by a black bear that was just out of its body.

  The bear was so huge, it was about five or six meters high and two or three meters wide. whole bear moved, the ground nearby trembled a little.

  It stopped Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye and did not fight directly, but stood not far away watching them and observing them.

  Di Feiye said, "It's measuring whether it can beat us."

  " Could it retreat if it can't beat us?

  "It's not a fool, it looks like it's weighing how to reap the benefits.

  At this time, the black bear demon walked towards them slowly, probably after its measurement, it had no way to beat them.

  The black bear demon walked up to them and stretched out its claws. Tao Yaoyao   turned to look at Di Feiye, "Does it want something?

  "

She directly took out a bottle of feeding pills, which she had bought earlier, but it was useless .

  Tao Yaoyao handed the Spirit Pill to the Black Bear Demon. After the Black Bear Demon took it, he opened the bottle and stuffed one into his mouth. His eyes lit up instantly.

  It grabbed the bottle directly, and then ran back, the ground trembled like an earthquake.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, "Should we go now?"

  "Wait a minute!" Di Feiye felt that the black bear demon was really impatient, and that his state was a bit wrong.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye stood there, and after a while, the black bear demon came over with a large jar and handed it to Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao took the big jar, opened it and saw that it was all spiritual honey, a good thing!

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while, and then directly handed the black bear demon a honey-roasted suckling pig.

  The black bear demon smelled the sweet smell, and the bear's eyes became heart-shaped directly. gnawed it. After a while, he finished eating, and then looked at Tao Yaoyao eagerly. , the whole body also crawled down.

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't understand what it meant, Di Feiye said, "It might want to recognize you as master !"

  Hearing Di Feiye's words, the black bear demon immediately nodded.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't want to contract such a big black bear, it was too ugly.

  The big black bear seemed to have seen Tao Yaoyao's dislike, and tears flowed from the bear's eyes . Di Feiye felt like laughing at the look of grievance.

  "Yaoyao, let's contract it. It's out of body now, and its fighting power is still very strong." Di Feiye wants his wife to contract him. They have contracted some riding pets before, but those levels are too low. The black bear demon is very suitable for his wife, after all, the defense is high enough and the skin is thick enough.

  Tao Yaoyao saw the black bear bowing non-stop, so she contracted it directly. After the contract was completed, Tao Yaoyao heard a female voice, "Master! Master!"

  So it was a female bear, Tao Yaoyao thought, Now that the contract is established, let it be gentle, she asked directly, "What's your name?"

  "Master, my name is Jiaojiao." When he said this, the black bear demon still looked a little shy, She looked at Tao Yaoyao and asked, "Master, I have a younger brother who is also at the out-of-body stage, can he also come out to recognize the Lord?"

  Tao Yaoyao was stunned for a second, then said, "Yes Let him recognize my husband as the master, the same."

  "Okay, I'll call Pangpang." Jiaojiao flew away, and after a while, another big black bear nearly twice her size followed her. ran over from behind.

  Jiaojiao said, "Master, this is my younger brother Pangpang. Although he is bigger than me and can eat more than me, he is very capable. He collects all the spiritual honey in our family."

  Tao Yaoyao looked Looking at Jiaojiao's expectant eyes, she turned her head to look at Di Feiye, "Honey, recognize the Lord!"

  Di Feiye recognized the Lord without hesitation, and he looked at the two brothers and sisters, "Fatty, Jiaojiao, Can you shrink your body?"

  Jiaojiao tilted her head and said, "If you shrink your body, you can eat the same amount."

  Di Fei Ye said, "Don't worry, you can eat as much as you want, now You are getting smaller, Come be our mounts."

  Soon Jiaojiao and Pangpang became the size suitable for mounts, and Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye sat on them directly.

  Tao Yaoyao directly fed a bucket of spiritual water to the bear, and they didn't cry hungry now, they directly carried Tao Yaoyao and the others forward.

  With Jiaojiao and Pangpang, there are no monsters to stop them in this area. that these two brothers and sisters are still very well-known in this area.

  They kept going for more than ten kilometers, Jiaojiao and Pangpang stopped.

  "Master, further ahead is the territory of boa constrictors. There are too many boa constrictors in this area, and we dare not provoke

  them casually." We are not afraid of fighting, but we are afraid of them going up together." The boa constrictors gather in groups, so they are not willing to provoke these big boa constrictors.

  "If we go over, do we have to pass through here?"

  "Master, we can also go around, but the road is too far."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the sky, "Can't help but fly, can we fly over?"

  "We can't help but fly over here ." Fly, but there are also boa constrictors that can fly." Jiaojiao was a little depressed, considering the tonnage of her and her younger brother, is the master going to abandon them, or else, how can the master fly?

  "Fly over there!" Di Feiye said directly.

  Tao Yaoyao took Jiaojiao Feifei directly to the courtyard of the villa, "Stay here obediently and wait for us, I will let you bring food to you."

  Soon, Tao Yaoyao directly Let the robot waiter at the restaurant bring more than a dozen honey-roasted suckling pigs to Jiaojiao and Pangpang.

  It is estimated that with these foods, they will not go anywhere, and they will grow up here.

  Tao Yaoyao took a look at them and saw that they were eating happily, so she flew high into the sky with Di Feiye, and then they disappeared. In other words, they didn't want to deal with boa constrictors, especially them Flying high in the sky, I have already seen a few large pythons tens of meters long. Just looking at them from a distance, I feel very scary.

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 566 Secret Realm 5 On

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye's side, the two of them were flying high in the sky. Di Feiye was careful, there was no way anyone could make his daughter-in-law's legs tremble a little.

  "Hey, don't be afraid, I'm here!" Di Feiye said at this time, "Why don't you enter the space, and I'll take you out after passing through."

  "It's okay, I can still do it now!" Tao Yaoyao just No problem if you don't look below.

  But she really couldn't control her eyes, especially when she saw several boa constrictors entangled together, she really felt sick and a little nauseous.

  Di Feiye flew forward quickly with Tao Yaoyao, and he didn't t even notice the big boa constrictor below.

  The two of them were flying invisible like this, but when they were flying well, a few winged   snakes flew from the front. Running, directly collided with Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, and then both of them fell vertically down to pay. snakes screamed, and when Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao fell into the air, the two of them directly entered the space, and Tao Yaoyao couldn't help swallowing, "If we had known earlier, we should have taken the spaceship." If we

  took the spaceship, at least those winged snakes could be knocked into the air instead of being knocked into the air.

  "Baby, you didn't bump into it just now, did you?" Although Di Feiye was back on the defensive cover just Now, he was still worried that his wife would be shocked.

  Tao Yaoyao shook her head, "Husband, I'm also in the fit period, I'm fine."

  Di Feiye also grabbed his daughter-in-law's wrist to check, and after making sure everything was fine, he grabbed his daughter -in-law and ran to the villa In the living room, and then began to observe the situation outside.

  They fell in mid-air now, and the winged snakes didn't know whether their wings were damaged or what happened. The winged snakes rolled all the way and fell directly to the ground. The problem is that they still It fell directly onto the entangled boa constrictors.

  At this moment, those boa constrictors were frightened.

  But when they saw a few small winged snakes, they didn' t make things difficult for them.

  However, the winged snake started to yell, "We hit a human, and it was the human who pulled us down."

  Hearing the yelling of the winged snake, the big boa constrictors flew up directly. Although they had no wings, they unexpectedly It can also fly.

  Several boa constrictors flew around the territory of the boa constrictor family, but they didn't find anything unusual, nor did they find any place with a human breath.

  Those boa constrictors felt a little strange, after all, winged snakes couldn't lie, but where did the humans go?

  For Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye, Tao Yaoyao wanted to control the space movement, but Naya stopped her. After all, if you use space to move, if you encounter humans and monsters with high cultivation bases, you may be discovered of

  . hide people and still have space to act on their own. At that time, it is estimated that their master will face the pursuit of the whole world. Besides, walking in space will consume a lot of spiritual energy. It is not easy for them to store a little spiritual energy in this space .

  Tao Yaoyao stared directly at Naya, "Then what are you talking about?"

  Soon, Naya released a small mosquito, then attached the space directly to the mosquito, and then controlled the mosquito to fly towards the area outside the python. went.

  You must know that a small mosquito, especially in the territory of the python, is very common, so no python noticed the existence of the mosquito, but when the mosquito was about to fly out of the python area, suddenly a winged snake flew over , It directly lashed at the mosquito with its wings, turned the mosquito over, and said, "This mosquito wants to escape from our territory. It's just a dream. It's called defect!"

  When Tao Yaoyao heard this, she jumped I was a little speechless, but at this moment Naya had put the space on the winged snake, and soon, the winged snake was a little dizzy, originally it planned to fly back, but for some reason, It flew directly out of the python's area.

  Tao Yaoyao's space was just sent out of the python's area by the winged snake. When other pythons came over, the space had already left the winged snake and landed directly on the ground.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye saw countless pythons quickly pulling the winged snake back to the python's area. Just after they returned, a group of small and sharp-billed birds flew over quickly. However, They found nothing, and flew away again.

  As for the group of boa constrictors, they are all hiding behind a pile of rocks, not even daring to breathe.

  Are these little birds so powerful?

  Tao Yaoyao directly pulled Jiaojiao and Pangpang over to inquire. These two couldn't explain clearly, anyway, they had heard that there was a very powerful sharp-billed bird here, and they seemed to be able to devour everything

  . " Tao Yaoyao thought of a picture, a group of red birds flying in the air, and a huge whale on the ground, and then the birds quickly rolled towards the whale, and when they flew up, the whale turned into It became a skeleton , wouldn't the birds here be the same as those red birds?

  Di Feiye looked at his little daughter-in-law, "What did you think of?"

  Tao Yaoyao took out a notebook at this time, then opened the notebook directly , opened a certain cartoon in it, and then released the classic picture .

  When Di Feiye saw that picture, he was stunned, "This imagination is really powerful."

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Although the interstellar side is really advanced and well-developed, everyone's imagination It's really not very good, especially the TV series that were filmed, it's really not very good-looking."

  "Most of them are synthesized, so naturally they won't be very good-looking." Di Feiye looked outside, "Do we have to How about leaving at night? These birds should be afraid of the dark, right?"

  "It's really hard to say, let's wait and see at night!"

  However, at this moment, Naya released another mosquito, still attaching the space to it , and then move on.

  "We'll go out and experience it when we encounter a normal monster's territory."

  "Yes!" Tao Yaoyao nodded, "Actually, we should have a good experience on the python side."

  "You don't like it, we Just hide, it's not bad."

  "But that thing will always affect me."

  Di Feiye took her into his arms, and then kissed her forehead directly, "As long as you don't become a demon That's fine, no one has things that they don't like, and we don't have to knock down everything that we don't like in our hearts. If that's the case, then we have a lot of things that we dislike in our hearts, especially humans. There are many, but we can really defeat them, right?"

  Tao Yaoyao leaned on his shoulder, "Thank you, husband!"

  "Is it necessary to say thank you to husband?" Di Feiye pinched her little face .

  Tao Yaoyao took the opportunity to rub his hand, Di Feiye hugged her directly and kissed her, the little girl dared to tease him...

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 567 Secret Realm 6

  It was late at night, and the woods fell into silence.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao quietly exited the space, "It's so quiet!" When Tao Yaoyao was talking, he added a soundproof cover for himself and Di Feiye , so that there was no need to worry about disturbing the birds.

  "Yeah, it's so quiet. There are 120 little birds in the tree above our heads." Di Feiye was a little shocked, because he found that there were almost 120 little birds in the nearby trees. They are evenly distributed.

  "Then we have to add a little more defense. The beaks of these birds should be able to break through the defense."

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao both added several defenses to themselves, at least by those who When the bird notices, they can react.

  After all, those little birds are so powerful, they are really hard to guard against!

  The husband and wife walked quietly under the tree, while the little birds were resting on the top of the tree. Their voices were very soft, and it could even be said that they tapped the ground lightly, and they went straight away.

  The two originally wanted to teleport, but they discovered one thing, they couldn't teleport now.

  "There should be restrictions in this forest. I can't teleport. I feel very heavy. I can't teleport at all." Di Feiye frowned. really a forced win.

  "I also feel that my body is a bit heavy, and I can't teleport at all." Tao Yaoyao also felt this way, "Husband, do you think this piece of land intends to bind us?"

  Although walking was not affected , But teleportation and acceleration have a heavy feeling.   "No, if they feel gravity, they won't be able to fly." The   two of them continued to walk forward for almost an hour. They could be said to be cautious along the way, and they used soundproof covers when talking. Lest it alarm these devouring birds.   However, Tao Yaoyao discovered that some birds were not sleeping, and their eyes were open.   Those little birds who didn't sleep turned a blind eye to them and ignored them at all.

  The two of them don't know that in this forest, there is an unwritten rule that if they stay in one place for too long, gravity will be added to their bodies, and this strong sense of gravity will make them There is no way to teleport, speed up walking, or use lightness spells.

  No one knows what this principle is, but the devouring birds that originally lived here have not been affected in any way.

  This kind of feeling is a bit like the feeling that this forest is storing food for this group of birds.

  Just like the boa constrictors dare not cross their boundaries at all, except that the birds here are very powerful, and if they cross this line for a while, the gravity on the body will increase, and there is no way to return to the boa constrictor's area.

  Because this boundary directly restricts them. It's as if they are considered animals in this area by default. If they want to leave the area, their bodies may be so heavy that they will be peeled off, unless they are pulled back by force when they first enter.

  Just like that little winged snake, if it is defaulted to be the prey in this land of little birds, it will be firmly bound in this area, just waiting to be devoured by the little birds.

  After all, there is no way to return to the python area. It is a small python left in this land that devours birds. It is estimated that there is only one dead end.

  But Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye didn't know about this at all, and they were depressed because they couldn't teleport and speed up.

  The two continued to move forward. Although the gravity on their bodies was heavy, their speed was still very fast. After all, their bodies were very strong.

  They found it along the way. There were no more or no less on each tree, and there were only 120 small birds. These small birds were really everywhere in this piece of trees.

  Tao Yaoyao was a little depressed, "Why are there so many devouring birds, do they feel gravity?"

  Tao Yaoyao told Di Feiye about his discovery, and Di Feiye soon found a bird that seemed to be awake, and he grabbed the bird with one hand, but let them What the couple didn't expect was that after being caught, the little bird didn't resist at all, and just fell asleep in Di Feiye's palm.

  "It treats you like a tree?" Tao Yaoyao was a little suspicious.

  "It would be great if it was a tree, so we are in this forest, at least our lives will not be in danger, but even if I catch it now, I still feel a strong threat from it. Tao Yaoyao took the

  little bird directly from Di Feiye 's hand at this time, and then directly recognized the owner with   a drop of blood. At this time, she discovered one thing, even though its eyes were open, it was still in a sleeping state . and immediately woke it up, and then dragged Di Feiye back into the space, letting the little bird fly on its way.

  Although it was night, the little bird's sight was not affected at all, and it walked forward with Tao Yaoyao's space. Its speed was much faster than that of Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye.

  After flying for almost two hours, I finally reached the boundary of the bird's area. The bird stopped flying. There was like an invisible shackle here, directly blocking the bird's wings.

  After it hit the wall twice, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao came out, they stretched out their hands, there was no barrier or anything, but the bird couldn't get through.

  The two of them didn't understand the reason for this, Tao Yaoyao directly terminated the contract with Xiaoniao, and then the two of them directly stepped out of Xiaoniao's area.   However

  , as soon as they landed, they heard a rustling sound from the ground, which felt a bit like poisonous insects.

out to be the case. Countless little poisonous insects on the ground rushed towards them. If it weren't for the defensive shields on them, they would have been poisoned in an instant. However, the two of them also discovered one thing, their defense Even the mask can be poisoned.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao returned to the space, and they had removed the protective shields on their bodies.

  "This doesn't work, the defensive cover will be poisoned, so if we stay outside for a long time, people will probably be poisoned too." Di Feiye wondered if he should use the mecha to walk?

  "That's right! My husband, how are we going to get there?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye, anyway, flying is definitely not possible, the gravity is so Strong, flying is courting death.

  "Try it with a mecha." Di Feiye directly took out his mecha, carried Tao Yaoyao into the mecha, and then the husband and wife went out of the space, and the mecha fell to the ground. In an instant, many of those poisonous insects were trampled to death.

  Di Feiye has been controlling the mecha to move forward. This time the mecha was not poisoned, but the mecha was soon covered with a lot of bugs.

  However, Di Feiye didn't care about this, he controlled the mech to move forward quickly .

  (end of this chapter)

 Chapter 568 Secret Realm 7

  Those poisonous insects can hurt spiritual things, but they can't hurt this pure alloy product.

  Although the bugs crawled all over the mecha, the mecha didn't have any gaps at all, so those bugs just crawled on the mecha, and there was nothing they could do.

  This time, Tao Yaoyao also saw her husband's heroic attitude in driving the mecha. In this place full of poisonous insects, the mecha trampled all the way, hurting many poisonous insects. Insects on the mech fell to the ground.

  In fact, Di Feiye also used some small means, such as fully charging the outer skin of the mecha, and directly stunned the poisonous insects that climbed up the outer skin of the mecha, otherwise they would not fall down by themselves.

  Tao Yaoyao dragged her chin. She didn't seem to have prepared a mecha for herself. Maybe it's time to get one when she goes back. After all, mechas are so convenient. When you encounter these poisonous insects, you don't have to worry about being poisoned by them.

  Di Feiye drove the mecha towards the edge of the poisonous insects at high speed. Although the gravity is very strong, relatively speaking, the mecha carries Dozens of times the gravity, but Di Feiye and Tao Yao Although Yao carried gravity, they were relatively still, and all the gravity poured onto the mecha.

  It's also a good thing that the mech is a lifeless alloy. If it was alive, it should have started complaining long ago.

  Just like the current poisonous insects, one by one saw those who were trampled to death by the mechs, a large number of companions, no one dared to block the way anymore, wherever the mechas went, the poisonous insects all treated, these poisonous insects are smart, nor are they willing to make fearless sacrifices.

  In this way, Di Feiye drove straight in with his mecha, criss-crossing in this world of poisonous insects that no one dared to enter. Tao Yaoyao also took the opportunity to pick up some poisonous weeds that could be used as medicine in this jungle.   All of these have opened up a small medicine field and planted them alone. Although this kind of spiritual plant is highly Toxic, there are some antidotes to the poison, but these poisonous spiritual plants can be used.

  If there is no mecha, this kind of thing can't be done at all, but now there is a mecha, and all the poisonous insects have dispersed, leaving a lot of space around the mecha, although Tao Yaoyao can't fly out, but however, Naya was able to fly out invisible and took the opportunity to pick a lot of poisonous spiritual plants.

  . very large. It took Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao a day to walk out of the range of poisonous insects with the mecha. Once out of this area of ​​​poisonous insects, the trees will not be so lush. And most of them are undergrowth .

  Here, as soon as Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye walked in, they found that the situation here was a bit different from before. In the woods just now, the gravity was strong, and the ground was very attractive to them. By the way, Tao Yaoyao found that the gravitational force is so light, she can jump up to three or four meters with a light jump.

  Di Feiye had already put away the mecha, and he felt the same way as Tao Yaoyao, so now he is holding his wife's hand tightly, not daring to let go, and now it is really gone.

  Tao Yaoyao was lighter than Di Feiye, so it was easier for Tao Yaoyao to fly. The two of them tried to jump, and Tao Yaoyao jumped six to seven meters, while Di Feiye was only four or five meters away. Seeing that his daughter -in-law could jump so high, Di Feiye immediately pulled her down.

  Tao Yaoyao patted her chest, "I'm scared to death! I'm scared to death! This place completely violates Newton's law, and the forest just now is Obviously connected with this bush, but why is there so much gravity over there? Is there only a small gravity here? Does it feel like there is someone who can do it specially?"

  "The possibility cannot be ruled out!" Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao forward, "There is almost no gravity here. So the animals here are most likely to be of tonnage level, we have to be careful."

  As soon as Di Feiye finished saying this, they saw a huge frog rushing towards them. Di Feiye pulled Tao Yaoyao and jumped up.

  They jumped up, and the huge frog jumped straight into the air, but its tongue was very long, and it rolled directly towards Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao, and the two of them started at this time, one left and one right flashed to the two sides directly.

  When Di Feiye got out of the way, he slashed at the frog's tongue with his sword. this sword, the frog's tongue was cut in half.

  The frog screamed, but after it screamed, it planned to turn around and run away.

  Di Feiye looked at Tao Yaoyao and asked, "Do you like frog meat?"

  "It's so big, although I don't like to eat it, but the restaurant customers might like it!"

  "That's right!" Di Fei said Ye smiled, and he waved his hand directly, and the frog flew directly towards them.

  The frog still wanted to control his figure, but it was a pity, how could Di Feiye give it a chance, when he sucked it in, he directly wiped the frog's neck with his sword, and then directly took the frog into the space.

  The two continued to move forward. In this area, there were many huge insects. In addition to the frog they encountered just now, they also encountered a huge ant. The ant was about the size of a medium-sized dog and was very fast .

  It was also fortunate that Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao got out of the way in time, otherwise the ant would have jumped directly on them. Although the ant does not look very heavy, but such a huge ant, and there is no gravity. the world, it doesn't float up when it walks so fast, and its weight is definitely not as simple as it seems on the surface.

  The two escaped from the ant, but the ant didn't want to kill them. It jumped , but it didn't hit the two, so it turned around and left.

  After that, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao seemed to see Pandora's box. Many insects in this world exist in incredible sizes.

  "Husband, are there any guys like Zerg?" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye and asked

  . but their growth direction is different from that of the Zerg. The Zerg is mainly attacking, and these insects are all about survival."

  "Oh! Then I have to meet these insects, preferably the same Get one, preferably as a specimen, so that the children can observe it."

  "Yes, in fact, you can also bring them here to play now, there are not many deadly insects in this area." Di Feiye looked To Tao Yaoyao.

  Tao Yaoyao spread her hands, "These little guys are addicted to digging spiritual plants, refuse to come!"

  "Forget it, let's talk about it after they have had enough fun." Di Feiye smiled, "Let's collect some Give it to the space restaurant, and see if they need this kind of thing."

  Tao Yaoyao looked at a plant not far away, she was going to be frightened by that plant, and she directly put the highest value of the space plantation The high-grade purple Potato was taken out, "Xiao Zizi, look at the plant in front, is it your relative?"

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 569 Mystery Realm 8

  Mutant Yaozhi Purple Potato was a little scared, "Master, I saw that leaf looks like a sweet potato. I think the master should pull the sweet potato out to see if it is its brother."

  "Does our family have sweet potatoes?"

  "Yes, there are quite a few!" Purple Potato quickly called out the mutant Yaozhi sweet potato, and then it quickly returned to the space. Tore its neck off.

  Tao Yaoyao looked at the mutated Yaozhi sweet potato beside her, and said with a little disgust, "Honghong, look at the leaves of others, and then look at your leaves, this one is several times worse, right?"

  Sweet potato At this time, he said, "Master, there is no gravity here, so it can grow so big, but if it is changed to a place with gravity, its stem must have been broken long ago."

  Tao Yaoyao thought for a while , "Little Honghong, do you mean that we can't take it into the space?"

  The leaves of sweet potatoes are so big, and she has seen the sweet potatoes in the ground. , can't they be moved? Go back to the space plantation to raise it?

  "Master, no, it can't bear the gravity inside us." Xiao Honghong doesn't welcome this mutated sweet potato. Its mutated size is too big. If it enters the space, it feels that its status may be lost in an instant. .

  However, Tao Yaoyao was a little reconciled, at this time the demon vine ran out, "Master, leave it to me, I will find it an environment without gravity."

  "Okay!" Tao Yaoyao looked at the demon vine and smiled Yep , this guy has been shy since taking shape.

  Demon Vine really wants to stay by his master's side. After all, he is the master's companion vine, but the man next to the master doesn't let him appear, which really makes him too depressed.   "Okay, sister, brother-in-law, I took it in and settled down. I feel that it can grow further, and I can feel that the taste of this sweet potato should still be delicious."

  However, he never dared to let go of his cultivation now, he must be the most useful one around his master.

  Tao Yaoyao was chatting and laughing with Yaoteng, and Di Feiye couldn't take it anymore after watching Tao Yaoyao for a while, so he walked towards them directly.

  Yaoteng saw that Di Feiye was coming, and he was about to retreat, but was stopped by Tao Yaoyao, she looked at Di Feiye, "Husband, Xiaoteng is my younger brother, can you not reject him? " ?"

  Di Feiye directly pulled Tao Yaoyao's hand that was holding the Demon Vine, and put her in his arms, "Okay, I won't reject him in the future, but he has to stay with you." There is a distance between men and women at the age of seven."

  Tao Yaoyao raised her eyebrows, "How many old sayings do you know? Husband, you are also the commander of Interstellar, so why are you so feudal?"

  "I'm not feudal, I Just to remind Xiaoteng to pay attention to the rules of human beings, after all, he has already transformed into a human, isn't he?"

  Yaoteng smiled, "Master, the master is right!" At least the master treats him as a human being, And also as a man , isn't it?

  "Call me sister and brother-in-law from now on!" Although Tao Yaoyao had been listening to her master for a long time, Tao Yaoyao was still not used to it.

  "Well, go get busy , there will be other plants in a while, I will call you again!" After she finished talking, Tao Yaoyao   looked at Di Feiye when she said this, and did not frown or anything. Habit of jumping on herself, Tao Yaoyao probably understood what her husband meant. He was afraid that Yaoteng would jump on her if she forgot that she had already transformed into a human.

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but roll her eyes, her husband is jealous.

  The demon vine dug up the big sweet potato, but Tao Yaoyao put away the slightly larger fruit underneath, especially the one that was almost as tall as hers, which was really too huge Yes, it looks delicious.

  "If such a big fruit can grow in the interstellar side, at least the people there won't have to worry about not eating." Di Feiye was a little shocked when he saw such a big sweet potato.

  After all, he knew the size of ordinary sweet potatoes, and The ones from his wife's plantation are a little bigger, but the one in front of him is really surprisingly big.

  The demon vine went to cultivate the sweet potato. Tao Yaoyao continued to observe the surrounding plants, and Di Feiye also observed carefully.

  But after all, Di Feiye didn't know as much as Tao Yaoyao. Soon Tao Yaoyao saw a few tall celery trees. Have you ever seen a celery as tall as a person? The rhizomes are almost as thick as human thighs.

  If it wasn't for the smell of celery, Tao Yaoyao might not have recognized it.

  Tao Yaoyao directly directed Di Feiye to dig out a few celery stalks, and then threw them into the space.

  "Baby, does this smell a bit too bad? "

  Tao Yaoyao smiled, "Husband, this is a kind of vegetable, the taste is a bit strange, but it tastes very good in cold salad."

  "There are so many here, let's shovel them all!" Di Feiye planned to shovel them all.

  However, Tao Yaoyao stopped him, "Leave the roots and cut off the top. If there are roots, this celery will grow again."

  "It doesn't matter how long it grows, this is a secret place." Di Feiye still remembered the secret place here, and they might not be able to come here again next time when they came here once.

  "Husband, have you forgotten our teleportation willow?" Even if the secret realm here is closed, they can come and go freely .

  "That's right!" Di Feiye smiled, and then stretched out his hand to pinch his daughter-in-law's little face.

  "I smell coriander. This smell is even weirder, but it's delicious when you put it in soup."

  "Oh Then look for it, I've peeled off this piece of celery." Di Feiye quickly said Chop up all the celery here, and then store it in your own storage ring, and then hand it over to the chefs in the space.

  Tao Yaoyao wondered if this was a private vegetable garden, and soon she found coriander, which was about the same height as hers, and had a very strong taste, and most people really couldn't stand the smell.

  But Tao Yaoyao still liked it very much. Soon, Di Feiye came over. At this time, Tao Yaoyao had already dug a few trees and threw them into the plantation. The demon vines had created a gravity-free zone in the plantation. celery and coriander that Tao Yaoyao sent in were also planted, and they directly raised their grades.

  In fact, after these celery and parsley become mutant plants, even if they grow in the gravity zone, those gravity will not hurt them at all

  . Tao Yaoyao's side, they found leeks and green onions again. This head is really too big. If it wasn't for the smell, Tao Yaoyao almost thought the leeks were grass.

  Tao Yaoyao was in the front, just digging a few plants and throwing them into the plantation. As for Di Feiye, following behind his wife was to harvest these vegetables.

  Celery, coriander, leeks, and green onions were all cut off by him, and some big insects nearby were also taken away by him. I don't know if they can be eaten, so let's catch them first, and these big insects If you stay outside, you will also scare your own daughter-in-law.

  (end of this chapter)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

27.3K 386 70
Author: Shiyue Fifteen Category: Rebirth through time Jiang Zhaoci's family of four accidentally encountered a tsunami crossing when they were out at...
19.7K 246 17
In the end of the world, my boyfriend took me to kill. Original title: 末世小趴菜,男友带我嘎嘎乱杀 Author: 今与紫 https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/b/bjP9O.html   In t...
20.6K 247 16
After stocking up on supplies, the end of the world is coming (囤满物资后,天灾末世来了) Author: Chacha Li (茶茶黎) [Apocalyptic natural disaster + space + hoarding...
✓ Life in 1967 Seokmin által

Történelmi fikció

44K 601 68
Author: taro puff pastry Type: Crossing and rebirth When Ji Mingzhu was fifteen, his parents died early, his grandmother died, and his two younger br...